Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DC Genesis

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

DC Genesis - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:58 am

Rose Wilson

Rose squinted her eyes slightly, giving him a curious stare. "Something more important? ...what's that?" But he didn't elaborate. Apparently she would have to wait until they got home to find out what was on Neal's mind.

When they did finally make it home, Rose went straight to the kitchen with the food. She was fucking starving. When Neal came near her, she leaned in close and asked, "So... What's on your mind exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:12 am

"Jordan, head to your room for a little bit. There's something private that I need to discuss with Rose right now, we won't be long though," Neal said as he gave his sister a comforting smile.

The girl glanced between Rose and her brother, a look of curiosity on her face. "Okay....long as everything's alright," she said before turning and heading down the hall. She only glanced back once before going in to her room.

Neal turned towards Rose and took in a soft breath. "This may be nothing, but I figured you're the only person that I can share this with right now," he admitted as he looked straight at Rose's face. "After Jordan healed my dad, he began to mutter a few things. Most of it I couldn't make out. However, I specifically heard him say one thing over and over. Lawton," Neal said seriously.

Neal went to the sink and leaned over it for a moment. "I don't know if it means anything, but my dad survived the attack. Lawton might mean something, I think my dad was trying to tell anyone around him what happened. Does the word Lawton mean anything to you at all?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:11 pm

Rose Wilson

Rose scratched her head a little, as Neal told her about the strange word that Clint had said in the hospital. After a few moments of careful thought, however, she didn't have a clue what it was, and so shrugged her shoulders unknowingly. "Can't say I have a clue what it means, no. Not like we can't just find out later, though, right? I mean, your dad should be wide awake come tomorrow."

(unless you need otherwise, Zoe never gave her last name to Rose)
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:29 pm

"I suppose," Neal said as he turned around in order to look at Rose. "I'm just worried. Whoever this bastard is, he didn't get the job done. For all we know he could be making a move to kill the other cops to make sure none of them can give any information...course with all of those guys at the hospital I guess that I don't have much to be worried about," Neal muttered to himself quietly before shaking his head. "Sorry, guess I'm just being paranoid. I know my dad's a cop, but it's pretty rare that someone actually tries to kill him."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Rose Wilson

"Hey, chill," Rose said, as she filled out her plate with about as much Chinese food as it could possibly hold. Oh yeah, she would eat well tonight. "They got like six cops over at the hospital to look after him tonight, and you said yourself he's already made pretty much a full recovery. He'll be back on his feet tomorrow, and then he can help catch the bastard that did it." Popping half an egg roll into her mouth, she took a big bite, chewed, swallowed, and then motioned for him to join her over in the living room. "Now come on, we got a lot of talking to do."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Neal just gave a small nod as Rose assured him that his dad would be okay, he appreciated that. He got some of his own food on his plate before serving up another plate for Jordan and setting it down so that she could just pick it up when she came back out. Afterwards he quickly made his way over and sat next to Rose, taking a few bites of some orange chicken before looking at her. "So, you said that we have a lot to talk about. This about that girl and our plans?" he asked with a very light laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Rose Wilson

"You know anything better to talk about over Chinese food?" Rose said, finishing off her egg roll with one more bite. She downed about three beef teriyaki next, tearing them off the stick in seconds. After washing it all down with a long gulp of water, she took in a deep breath and continued. "So, yeah, about the girl and our plans... and the other guy and our other plans." She munched on some fried shrimp now, already almost done clearing off her entire plate.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Neal was in the middle of taking a bite of rice when Rose posed her question, causing him to stop and think about it. "Well I feel like that's a trick question, but I can't honestly think of anything that would be better to talk about," Neal admitted before going back to eating his food. "Anyway, let's start with plans with you and this girl. After we do that you can help me pick out a guy that you want me to invite over or something," Neal suggested.

"When do you want to meet up with this Zoe?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Rose Wilson

"I don't know, we can meet up any time, like I said before," Rose replied, with a small shrug."SHe lives pretty much on her own, and as far as I know she doesn't have to work, so she's available pretty much whenever we want. So... really, it's up to you. Whenever you want to want to brag to your friends about it, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:59 pm

Neal gave another laugh as Rose pointed out that Neal would just brag about what happened. "So tell me, how open would this Zoe be to video evidence? A guy can't brag about a threesomes without some sort of proof that it happened after all," Neal pointed out as he looked at Rose. "Course, if you'd vouch for me to my friends I have a feeling that they'd believe you."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:13 pm

Rose Wilson

Rose nearly choked on her water as Neal mentioned video evidence. She coughed a few times before she regained her breath and cleared her throat. "Ack, kah... video evidence? That's just what I need, a bunch of your friends gathered around a television and wanking to me. Picture, maybe, but no video... unless you get reaaally persuasive. I'm not even sure what Zoe's thoughts are on it, anyway, but something tells me there's not a lot she wouldn't try." She paused a moment, then added, "I also have no desire to meet with your friends... except whatever lucky one gets picked for our fun."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:17 pm

"I guess that's fair, a picture should be good enough for them," Neal said before continuing to take a few bites of his food. He thought about it for a moment, he did suppose that going video was a bit too far. Rose was okay with a picture as long as he didn't pass around, but not showing a video was a reasonable request. Maybe this Zoe character would be willing to admit everything if Neal's friends wanted extra proof. He supposed that he'd just have to see. "I think your restrictions are fair. I look forward to meeting with this girl sometime, especially if she looks anything like you do."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Rose Wilson

""Yeah, well... I just don't like the idea of having a sex tape floating around out there. You never know, I might become famous one day... okay, I couldn't say that with a straight face," she said, with a soft snicker.

Last edited by zanzabar on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:22 am

Neal just laughed right alongside Rose. He was glad that she was there, otherwise he wasn't sure how he'd be feeling in the face of what happened today. She was a good friend, and she was legitimately concerned about Clint's well being. She wanted him to live, just as Neal did. "Well, I guess if you're up for it we could go tonight. Jordan mentioned on the way home that a friend invited her to have a sleep over tonight. So I'd be fine if you wanted to get some stress out of your system."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:21 pm

Rose Wilson

"Hey, easy there boy," she said, lifting an eyebrow at him. "I was just with her all day, and it's already late as it is. Plus, we've had a... weird night so far. Not really in the mood now, but maybe tomorrow. Besides, you're not going to avoid your part of the bargain that easily... So go on, got any potential lucky candidates in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:24 pm

"Yeah I guess you got me there, just figured that it'd put me in a better mood," Neal remarked as he leaned back in his seat. Course, he could always be in the mood plus he already wanted to have the possibility of a three-way session. Course, what guy didn't?

"Do you want any more? There's still plenty on the table?" Neal offered as he stood up to go fill up his own plate. He would gladly take Rose's plate and fill it up if she wanted to have some more food.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:09 pm

Rose Wilson

"Nope, I'm good for now..." Rose said, folding her arms firmly across her chest and glaring at him. "Now you gonna answer my question or what?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:23 pm

"Oh fine, I see you're not exactly the patient type" Neal said before sitting down and setting his own plate on the seat next to him. He thought about Rose's question for a few minutes as he wanted to make the right choice. "Well, I got my friend Steve I suppose. Knowing him he'd be up for it," he said more to himself than Rose. "Want me to grab you a picture of him? I have one in my room from last Summer. It'll give you the general idea of what he looks like."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:27 pm

Rose Wilson

"Steve, huh? Steve... solid name, I suppose," Rose said, bringing a hand to her chin. Not that the name was really important, of course. "Alright, go grab a picture. I want to see what we're dealing with here."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Neal got up and moved out to his room. It took him a moment to dig through his stuff until he eventually found his photo album. He eventually pulled out a picture of himself and Steve. They appeared to be one some kind of a lake, the two were jet skiing through the water, and they had stopped so that one of their other friends could take a picture of them. It also had the benefit of showing Steve shirtless, that was always a plus.

He quickly moved back before sitting next to Rose. "There he is, the only guy in the picture besides me obviously," he said before passing it off to Rose.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:28 pm

Rose Wilson

Rose lifted an eyebrow as Neal passed the photo over to her. She took a good long look at it, focusing on Steve, holding it close to her eyes and then back again. "Hmm..." she muttered, tapping a finger to her chin. Finally, she gave the picture back to him. "Oh yeah, he's very nice," she said with a small grin. "Assuming you're okay with getting down and dirty with him in the same room... sign me up."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Neal took the picture back after Rose had studied it closer enough and gave an approval for it. Glad to know that Steve passed the inspection, at least he wouldn't have to worry about digging through a ton of people in order to please Rose. There was nothing stranger than trying to figure out which guy friend of yours you wanted to instigate a Devil's threeway with after all. Neal had a feeling that Steve wouldn't object after seeing Rose, if he needed any convincing Neal still had a few pictures on his phone to help convince him after all.

"Alright than, I'll shoot him a call in the next day or two and make sure that we get everything settled."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:52 pm

Rose Wilson

"Sounds like a plan to me," Rose said, leaning back in her seat with a small yawn. "And if he needs any extra convincing, just show her one of those pictures I'm sure you still have a million of..." She went quiet a moment, then stretched her arms out and closed her eyes. "I don't know about you, but I'm starting to get a little tired. Could use some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:44 am

"Yeah it is getting a little late isn't it?" Neal asked as he glanced towards the clock. "I better go talk to Jordan and see what her sleeping plans are, she still wanted to stay with that friend after all. So I might drive her there before I turn in myself," Neal said before standing up and glancing at Rose. "There anything that you need while I'm out?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:14 am

Rose Wilson

"Nope, I'm good," Rose said, with a bigger yawn this time. She stretched out her arms once more, then finally stood up and started heading back towards Neal's bedroom. "I'm just gonna go ahead and crash, probably be asleep by the time you get back. So, you know, just don't wake me when you get in. G'night."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Genesis
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next