Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DC Genesis

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

DC Genesis - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:14 pm

"Sounds fair, I'll catch you later and sleep well Rose," Neal said before heading to Jordan's room. There luckily wouldn't be any further incidents that night. There had apparently been enough chaos for one day.

---

Surprisingly though, when Rose woke up she'd find that Neal was already gone. After heading to the living room she'd find that he was using her exercise equipment, doing some of the workouts that she had been making him do before. "Hey," he said as he continued to lift the weights that she deemed fit for him to use. "I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep, figured I would just start early today."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Rose Wilson

Ever since the first night that she had arrived at the Anderson household, she had been the first to rise, so it came very much as a surprise to her, when she came out into the living room ready to work out, to see Neal already up and working out himself. She had just assumed that maybe he slept on the couch for some reason, possibly over fear of waking her up. Blinking a couple times, she tilted her head at him and said, "Huh, actually working out? Color me surprised, didn't think you were actually serious about that."

Yawning a bit, she walked past him over to the exercise bike and hopped on, setting the resistance to maximum. "You trying to get into shape for Zoe" Then, with a sly smirk, she added, "Or you just insecure about Steve seeing you naked? He did look like he was a little buffer from that photo."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:00 am

Neal just laughed sarcastically as Rose put forth the idea that Neal was joking. "No, though I don't blame you for assuming that. I really do want to get in to better shape though. I'm not terrible, but the fact that it was harder for you to fit in to my pants than it was for me....well that just got me thinking," Neal admitted as he shrugged before setting the weights that he was using down and slowly pushing himself up.

"And yeah, Steve plays football so he would be a bit larger than me. Dude works out like crazy," Neal admitted as he wiped the sweat from his brow.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Rose Wilson

"Yep," Rose said, giving her exposed legs a firm slap as she started pedaling. "Thighs of steel, could crush your head between them if I wanted to... but then that would defeat the purpose of having your face between my legs to begin with, so you're pretty safe there." Rose chuckled, leaning forward on the bike and pedaling faster now. The machine was starting to whir loudly, straining under her enhanced strength.

When Neal mentioned that Steve was larger than him, Rose stifled a snorting laugh and grinned. "Yeah, he has more muscle than you, too," she quipped, almost not believing that he set himself up for that. God, she hadn't enjoyed herself like this in a long time... it really was nice, being part of an actual family.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:00 pm

"Oh ha ha, laugh all you want, you're not going to be laughing when Steve and I are working together on you," Neal said with a grin as he looked towards Rose as she pedaled faster on the machine. Girl really did have strong legs, she probably wasn't kidding about her ability to crush him if she wanted to. Girl could probably snap his neck before Neal could even do anything about it. He had seen her fight before, and it was an impressive display to see.

"So, any big plans for you today?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Rose Wilson

"Maybe not laughing, but I suspect there will be a lot of screaming or the like," Rose said, with a slowly curling grin. She eased up a bit on her pedaling and yawned slightly, still not fully awake. "No big plans today, really. Just my usual work out, maybe go see Zoe if you want to get to that today. I'll expect you to give Steve a call, though, set up a time with him."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:17 pm

"I suppose that's fair," Neal remarked as he listened to what Rose had suggested for the day. He had no problems with it, though there was definitely something that he wanted to do first. "Well, if you don't mind I'd actually like to stop by the hospital before we meet up with my dad. Like you said, odds are he's probably going to be awake today. I think it might do me and Jordan some good if we could see him again you know?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:21 pm

Rose Wilson

"Sounds good to me," Rose said, as she worked the bike faster. Just a bit longer on here and she could start lifting her weights, then maybe go for a run. "Kinda want to see him myself, too. Maybe he has some idea of the bastard that did it... come to think of it, wouldn't mind finding the guy and giving him a little piece of mind."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:45 am

"I don't know about that...but I know exactly what you mean. Believe me, if I knew where this guy was I think that I'd run right at him and use all of my power to try to fight him. He nearly killed my dad after all," Neal said before slowly shaking his head, as if that would shake the negative thoughts right out of his mind. "Anyway, with what Jordan did to him he should feel almost as good as new. At least, he'll be good enough to have some guests. Figured I'd wait till Jordan woke up naturally. Knowing her I bet she didn't sleep well."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:57 am

Rose Wilson

"Well, whatever the case, just let me know when you want to leave. I figure I'll need maybe another two hours to finish my work out, and then I'm free," Rose said. Of course, Jordan would likely be a sleep for a lot longer than that, so there was nothing to worry about there. "Can join me for a shower when we're done, too, if you want. You know... to save water."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:46 am

"Oh I think that arrangement would work out nicely," Neal said before moving to the ground and starting to do some push-ups with his arms. He really normally wasn't motivated to work out, but there was something about this morning that just made him want to do something. Maybe it was the shooting and this was just a way to get his mind off of things, Neal wasn't sure though, he just threw himself in.

"So, do you normally work out two hours a day?" Neal asked as they both did their respective workouts.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:51 am

Rose Wilson

"Oh, well more than two hours, usually," Rose replied. "This is just my morning work out. I'll start up again later in the afternoon or in the evening, get some more work done. I mean, you sure don't get this body by slacking off."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:09 am

"That's true. I've seen all of your body. You can't slack off for a moment with that thing," Neal remarked more to himself as he took a bit of a daydream as he thought about the few nights that Neal and Rose had spent in the bedroom together. That was definitely a view that he had gotten and enjoyed from Rose. She could work out as much as she wanted, he definitely wasn't going to complain about it.

---

A couple of hours later, and the whole gang was on their way to the hospital. Neal had just offered to drive them all in the car, no sense in driving two vehicles when they could all fit in to the same car after all. With the traffic as light as it was, it thankfully didn't take a very long time to actually get to the hospital. Neal pulled up to the front of the hospital and stopped for a brief moment. "Rose, go ahead and take Jordan up. Hospital parking lots are a nightmare. I'll find a spot and come up to join you two later."

Jordan gave a quick nod before stepping out of the car. "Do you remember how to get up there?" she asked as she looked towards Rose. "I don't remember the exact path," she admitted.

Last edited by Nyrax123 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:05 am

((um, so... we can like skip ahead to whatever now, right? Not a whole lot still to do in this scene))
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Rose Wilson

"Yeah, I remember the way up," Rose said, as she and Jordan entered the hospital. With Neal out parking the car, it was up to her to get them in to see Clint. Of course, even though she remembered the way to the room, she still had to sign them in at the front desk. Once that was taken care of, however, she led Jordan to the elevator, up to the proper floor, and then down the hallway to Clint's room. Poking her head inside, she gave the door a little knock and looked around, wondering if he was awake. "Uh, hey, Mr. Anderson? You up?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:54 pm

"Come on in Rose, I was wondering when you all would be showing up," the strong voice of Clint came from inside of the room. He was sitting up, and he looked infinitely better than he did yesterday. It was as if all of the energy had just come back to him, his smile alone was enough to show that. "You'll have to pardon me though, I was just being interviewed by another gentleman," he remarked as he turned towards the corner of the room.

Across the room was a tall bald man, slowly standing up as he had been sitting in a chair. "Don't mind me, I think I've bothered you enough. Plus you gave me your cell phone number in case I have any more questions," he admitted before turning to face Rose and Jordan. "Ah two lovely ladies, they must be your daughters," the man said as he straightened out the coat on the suit that he wore.

"Yeah, I love em both," Clint said as he glanced over. In particular his smile rested on Rose for several moments before he turned back to the bald man. "Anyway, if I think of anything else that I saw I'll make sure to inform you....but what was your name again?"

"Frank Moses, and thank you again officer Anderson. And once again, we're glad on the full recovery. I'll be in touch though," the man said before turning and making his way out of the room. The moment that his foot left the door, Jordan had already crossed the span of the room and hugged her father tightly in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:00 pm

Rose Wilson

Rose blinked in response to the 'daughter's comment, and lifted an eyebrow slightly when Clint did nothing to dispute the claim. "Uh, wait, but I'm not-" When she noticed Clint's gaze, however, she suddenly stopped talking, more confused than anything. Instead, she just stood there awkwardly until the man left (and really, what kind of name was Moses? Was he going to lead all the Hebrews out of Egypt?). Once they were alone, and Jordan went over to hug her father, Rose shifted her stance and folded her arms. "Why'd you say I was you daughter?" Then again, he hadn't so much as said so, as just not denied it, but still.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:03 pm

"Technically I didn't," Clint remarked as he was returning the hug to Jordan though still had enough attention to speak to Rose. "I already mentioned to him that I had one daughter, so when he mentioned that you both were my daughters, I assume that he just forgot and I didn't want to make him look foolish. So I just let it slide, Frank has enough on his plate as it is," Clint added. Jordan eventually let him go and took a few steps back.

"Are you kids all alright? I was out of it for a while, everyone's okay though right? Neal's fine?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:05 pm

Rose Wilson

"Oh... I guess that makes sense," Rose muttered, with a small shrug. It wasn't like it was important, anyway. Instead of dwelling on it, she walked over to the chair next to the bed and sat down, folding one leg on top of the other. "Uh, yeah we''re all fine... Neal's just out parking the car, he'll be up here soon. Why, should we not be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:08 pm

"Honestly, I'm glad you are," Clint said as he looked over at Rose and Jordan. "I was worried that he might go after all of you since you're my family and I survived, but apparently he's not going to play that game," he remarked in a low voice as he stared down at the sheets of his bed for several moments. "You girls need to know something, I know who it was that hit us last night. It was a man by the name of Floyd Lawton. We've now identified him to be the man known as Deadshot."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Rose Wilson

Rose was getting more confused the more that Clint said. Who would be going after his family... and why? When he elaborated, though, she widened her eyes. "You're shittin' me," she said, not even realizing her slip of language. She had honestly been trying to cut down on the swears lately, but she wasn't perfect... "He said he was going after criminals, but now the asshole's... um, the jerk's going after cops, too? The hell is his deal?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:02 pm

"A good question, but we actually already know that. He isn't targeting just cops, he's targeting very specific ones," Clint said as he kept looking towards Rose. "Floyd Lawton is a local to Gotham. Originally he came back as a war hero from Iraq. However, once he came back he wasn't exactly given the great welcome back that he deserved," Clint went on to explain. "His wife was murdered in a mob related accident. While there was never any specific evidence that proved it, the suspicions were extremely high. Rumor has it that the judge and several of the witnesses were paid off so that they would throw the case out the window."

"After the case, there was an incident involving one of the enforcers of the mob. We caught him red handed due to a good tip, and we agreed to eventually offer him protection in exchange for information. The cops attacked last night were all cops that have known about his location....and as of this morning, no one seems to know where he is. I'm guessing that Lawton got to him after dealing with all of us. He wants to know where the man's boss might really be...and I doubt that he'll use legal means of interrogation," Clint said seriously. His eyes looked towards the window and glanced out them, looking out at the sky above.

"So, it seems like he has a problem with both the Gotham Underground and the GCPD. He's willing to do anything to make sure that he can get his revenge. I don't know anything for certain, but I'm guessing that Lawton is going to try to kill a lot of people within the next few days. Things are going to get messy. Luckily, we're already working on a plan."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Rose Wilson

"So his wife was murdered, sucks," Rose muttered. She didn't seem to be showing the least bit of sympathy, though, not after what the guy had gone and done. "You start shoting cops, though, and that's it, end of the line. He needs to be taken down as soon as possible... preferably in a way that means he would never be trouble ever again. I'm sure whatever plan you're working on will be fine, though..." She had a few ideas of her own in her head. The guy was a shooter... so if his hands happened to be somehow accidentally cut off, no one was going to shed a tear, she doubted.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:19 pm

"He has family in the city, so we're sending some people to their house to see if we can find anything. I'm hoping that Lawton didn't think I survived to identify him. The bastard's getting cocky, and hopefully he'll start making a lot more mistakes," Clint said seriously. "He did some great stuff over in Iraq, I heard about all of the people that he helped to save. But that all went out the window when he started shooting cops."

Clint shook his head before gaining a smile on his face. "Sorry, guess I'm just hoping that they capture the bastard. So tell me what you've bbeen up to. Everyone's okay right?"

"Stop freaking out dad," Neal said as he slowly walked in to the room. "You're the one that got shot up and yet you still treat us like we're useless," Neal said in a joking tone as he walked over to his father and hugged him.

"Hey Neal guess you got me on that one," Clint said as he returned the hug to Neal.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:22 pm

Rose Wilson

"Well, here's hoping," Rose said, with a small sigh. Sending a team out to Deadshot's family's home would certainly do the trick, hopefully. With any luck, he'd even be dumb enough to hide out there and this would all be over before dinner. "Anyway, I'll leave you all some time alone.. I'll just be outside." She gave a little wave, then exited the hospital room and waited by the door, leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Genesis
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next