Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Akiko laughed. "Well, when you figure it out, let me know and I'll tell you if you're right." She teased, leaning up and kissing his nose. She finished, and then started to pack things up. "What do you want?" She asked. "I like having you happy." She nodded, realizing that this wasn't a big deal, but she wanted to impress him, and she wanted him to be happy. that, and Kiba could eat a lot more than she was used to.

Karin couldn't help but laugh softly. She rested her forehead against Suigetsu's. "I suppose you have a point. I have never seen you be all that tactful. What are you thinking about doing right now, then?" She asked, knowing she had to be very specific in order for him to understand.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:24 am

"I'll make sure to do some thorough research," Kiba said with a smirk on his face. He was never really going to guess, because part of him didn't really care. As long as the food was good he ate it, that's all that he really needed to know about a meal. Akiko always made great food, and while he might not be able to replicate it he could still enjoy the hell out of it! "I'm feeling my sweet tooth calling me, we should pack some desserts to enjoy for tonight" he suggested.

"Well, I wanted to show you a good time," Suigetsu said as he took Karin's hand in his own. His usual joking tone was gone though, replaced by a more serious voice. "I just want to show you that I really love you, and I just want to do anything I can to prove that. I don't want you to ever doubt how I feel about you," he said before giving her a single soft kiss before pulling away.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Akiko thought about that and nodded. "I can do sweet. I was thinking that I wanted something sweet too." She said, turning on the oven and opened it. She started to prepare what looked like a pie, with fresh fruits and sugar, and a little wine for additional sweetness and flavor. She turned on the burner, and started to cook the fruits. Then, she started to make the dough, looking at Kiba. "I think we could be ready to leave in about an hour." She said, happily. "Is that okay with you?"

Karin leaned forward and kissed him back. She let out a content sigh, eyes still closed. "I know you love me. Since this whole mess has started, I had you, and I should rely on your more than I do now. I-I guess I'm just... secretly afraid that this... will not be perfect, that something bad will happen to us." She whispered. "But, I want you to know that I DO trust you... more than anyone I've ever trusted before."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:34 pm

Kiba watched as within minutes Akiko had taken a vague idea and already started to create and form a pie. If she wasn't a shinobi, she would definitely have been some form of cook or chef. Kiba would love her no matter what she did of course, but the fact that she fed his insane appetite was definitely a huge plus in their relationship. "An hour sounds perfect. I already have all of our stuff that I think we need, is there anything I should do in the meanwhile?"

Suigetsu listened carefully as Karin voiced her fears, that something terrible was going to happen to them and they weren't going to make it out together. Suigetsu held her hand, entangling her fingers in his own. "That's how I know that I love you, I'm not scared. No matter what happens I feel like I can be ready to face it. I know that I will fight against it, because I want to protect you no matter what comes our way"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:54 pm

Akiko looked over at him. "Why don't you go pack our clothes? We won't need a lot, but enough for the night and the trip back tomorrow." She said, cutely. "One bag should do it. You packing means you get to pick what I wear." She teased, wiping her cheek with her shoulder, which just smeared the flour on her face.

That relieved the tracker. Knowing that he'd protect her, even though she didn't really want to be protected made her feel safe. Suigetsu was never one to lie. If he wanted to leave, he'd have done it by now. If he wanted to be with someone else, he would. If he didn't want to fight for Konoha, he'd have stopped fighting a while ago. And, knowing that he was there to protect her... it was just what she needed. With a sigh, she relaxed. She leaned forward and kissing his temple. "Thank you, Suigetsu. That... was what I needed. If you want this to last..." She leaned back and stared at him. "Do you want to stay in Konoha or do you want to return home?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:04 pm

"Alright, I can go and do that," Kiba said as his smile grew when Akiko told him to go and pack their clothes. It really wasn't going to take that long to pack everything, they were only going to be out for one night after all. "Oh come now don't tempt me to do something I shouldn't," Kiba said jokingly before heading to the back room in order to pick out some clothes. He picked out a few different outfits for each of them. The weather had been pretty nice, but he also grabbed some warmer clothes in case it ended up raining tonight.

As the question was posed to Suigetsu, he glanced down at the floor. He had been partially worried that she would ask that. "I don't know, I really don't know," he said weakly. "Here I feel like I'm just a prisoner, like I have no real future here. Like no matter what I do you and I will only have each other and no one else," he said honestly as his fingers locked with themselves. He turned his gaze towards Karin again. "Not only that, but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want to go home. I haven't been there since Orochimaru kidnapped me," he pointed out. Unlike Karin, Suigetsu had been forcefully captured and taken by Orochimaru. He had been accused of going rogue ever since.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:12 pm

Akiko laughed, looking over her shoulder. "I would never think of tempting you, Kiba-kun. Don't think so poorly of me!" She said, finishing up the pie and putting it together. She then popped it into the oven to cook for a while. While it was cooking, she started to clean up the kitchen and packed up a basket of food to bring with them.

Karin nodded. "I know you want to go home. I... don't really have a home to go back to, so, I don't care where we live." She took his hand, holding it, and sitting beside him. "I want you to be happy, and I'm sure I could live in any village. And, with time, I think we could get out of here. I... don't know if that's wishful thinking, or something that's possible. Suigetsu, I just want to be happy, and if we have to STAY in the village, then, we'll just have to deal with it."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Kiba walked back in to the room with the bag that contained their clothes. There wasn't much sense taking two bags for them when they could fit everything in one. They were going to be sleeping in the same tent after all, it wasn't like they had many secrets from one another. "Well I packed some clothes for the nice weather, but I also packed a few extra blankets and some warm clothes in case the weather goes badly."

"What I want doesn't really matter, not right now at least," Suigetsu admitted as he looked towards the window to see Konoha outside. "When my brother and I used to train together he always told me to remember that we could take as many beatings as we wanted, but we always had to remember to adapt to our opponent. Our body wouldn't do it for us," Suigetsu said as he glanced back towards Karin. "Right now we can only face what's in front of us. If we ever come to a crossroads where we CAN make that decision, we will decide there what we need to do"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:23 pm

Akiko nodded, still packing a few small things here and there. "I thought you'd do something like that. I'm glad you're starting to become a strategist, planning ahead, and thinking of what'll happen, even if it's not what you want." She said, adding some drinks to the basket. "The pie should be done soon, so we should gather our stuff and get ready to go."

Karin nodded. "I have the feeling that Sasuke is trying to get us out of the village." He said. "As cold as he'd been to us, he doesn't seem to want us around. It makes him fear for the longevity of his family. As much of a horrible person as Sasuke was, he separated from us so that we'd be free and wouldn't be dragged back to Konoha. I never realized that until we were taken hostage here after the fact. Hopefully, following him will free us, and, if it doesn't, we have a source to direct our anger." She rested her head on Suigetsu's shoulder and closed her eyes. "what do you think of Sasuke now?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:30 pm

"Well, I've started to learn that Plan A doesn't always work," Kiba commented as he put the bag along with the others that he had packed earlier. "I need to start coming up with new strategies to surprise my opponent. Youki won't be harmed as easily by my next time as he was the last time we fought," Kiba added before picking up a few of the bags and throwing them over his shoulder. "Alright, just grab whatever you want and I'll make sure to grab the rest," he offered.

"He let us get out too late though," Suigetsu commented as he stared at Karin. "By the time he went back to Konoha and got back in, the entire world knew that we were his team. Our faces were known, our names were passed around. Orochimaru did it first, but Sasuke is the ultimate reason that I can't go home yet," Suigetsu remarked bitterly. He knew that it wasn't Sauske's goal, but it wasn't yet a wound that had closed for him.

As Karin asked her last question, Suigetsu gave a sigh. "He's happy. Happier than he's ever been. He gave up everything that he wanted, only to realize that he had everything waiting for him back here," he said before leaning his head in to Karin's. "I think he truly feels regret over what he did. You may be able to sense his chakra, but I know his eyes. They aren't full of revenge anymore."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:36 pm

Akiko was glad that Kiba was starting to think more like a high level shinobi and not a childish one. It made her happy that her love was starting to slowly learn and adjust himself to his surroundings. Power wasn't everything, but it was helpful. Although Akiko herself wasn't as smart as most of the other shinobi around her, she was trained that intellect wins battle, not strength. Intellect had kept Youki alive this long, and it would keep him alive for a while longer yet.

karin had to agree. Sasuke had given up what he sought them out for, and found something else. And, it was a far more noble thing that he found. IT made Karin happy, to see that Sasuke had given up revenge. It meant that the village saw his change, and that perhaps, they could accept that her and Sugietsu could change as well.

that was the hope, anyway. "I agree." She said softly, closing her eyes. "I think that sticking close to him will get us out of here. And... until we're proven otherwise, I think we should do what we can for him."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:39 pm

Kiba did one last bit of double checking to make sure that he had packed everything that they would need for a night out in the forest. He was pretty sure that they had everything, and so he turned to Akiko and gave a simple thumbs up. "Okay! I think that if you have the food ready that we can head out anytime. We can find a nice spot and just hang out there all day," he suggested. It would be a good bonding experience for the two of them. Nature was always a beautiful place to be.

"He's definitely the one that wants to help us the most. I don't know if Tsunade is grateful for what we did when Youki last attacked or not. Sasuke is the only one that I know well enough for me to tell if he's lying," Suigetsu admitted. "I don't know if he'd rather us stay or leave, but if anyone will help us it will definitely be him" he agreed.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:43 pm

Akiko finished packing up the food. She then picked up some of the bags and brought Kiba the picnic basket, which was so heavy, it was almost as if it was filled with rocks. A smile appeared on her lips as he realized how heavy the basket was. She giggled, and walked outside. "Come on. We need to get going, or it'll be dark by the time we set up camp."

Karin sighed softly. "I agree. Not to mention Tsuande doesn't really have reason to trust us. I hate admitting that, but it's just to truth of the matter. She increased how much we get paid for what we did, and, I know that it's really all she can do." She shrugged. "I think she'll be testing us with missions, to see if she can trust us to leave and return."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:45 am

Kiba took the basket and immediately felt how heavy it was. He almost dropped it, but the muscles in his arm quickly adjusted so that he would be able to hold up the basket. He just smiled and nodded back at Akiko, as a confirmation that he was holding the basket up and wouldn't have any problems. "You're right. You lead the way, I have a feeling that you'll pick the perfect spot for a night like this," Kiba said as he moved towards the door. "You always do after all"

"I'm not too sure about that," Suigetsu remarked before glancing over at Karin. "If they do that, they would have to make sure that someone follows us in case we do try to leave," he pointed out. "Damn it, it's like we're being spied on by everyone"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Akiko smiled up at him when he took the basket and they headed out. When they reached the gate, they had to sign out, a formality that existed so Shinobi who were outside the village could not be assigned missions in times of their absence. Not signing, of course, would be abandoning the village, if and only if six months passed before they returned. AKiko lead Kiba into the woods north of the village, and once they reached a small lake in the thinned trees, she put down what she was carrying. "I think here would be a good place!" She concluded. They had a view of the mountain from here, and she loved being able to see the mountains.

Karin shook her head. "Although Konoha is not a village out for blood, I know that Tsunade isn't stupid enough to have someone follow me. If she does that, it would be her tempting us to kill one of her Shinobi. When thsi started, she had various shinobi come here to check on us, I could tell from the way they lingered. I mentioned it, in one of the private meetings I had with her. She was fairly impressed that I could tell they were watching me, but she sent them to test my skill." She wondered what game Tsunade was playing, and found that she did have more respect for her than trust. "I think she would do something like make you go directly by your village, or have your mission be connected with shinobi from there, so you'd have ample opportunity to run, get reinforcements, and come back for me."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Kiba lightly placed down everything that he had been carrying, wanting to make sure that nothing got damaged or harmed because of his recklessness. He let out a light yawn and looked around the area. Despite the amount that he carried he wasn't really tired. Kiba might not be a thinking amongst shinobi, but his physical strength was very high up there among his classmates. "I would have to agree with ya," Kiba said as he placed his hands in his pockets. "We even have a lake that we can swim in if the weather stays nice. Plus it's a beautiful view," Kiba added.

Suigetsu listened as Karin commented on how Tsunade and her had been interacting for some time. Suigetsu had no idea that Karin had been able to track down shinobi that had been following her. Tsunade may have been surprised but Suigetsu was not. Karin was the best tracker in the shinobi world. As far as Suigetsu was concerned, no one could hide from her. "Well, Tsunade would be a fool to tempt me. Not that I would ever actually leave. Kiri wouldn't take me back peacefully and they definitely wouldn't attack Konoha because I asked them to. If you and I don't leave together, she probably hopes that my feelings for you keep me here"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:20 pm

Akiko smiled. "Beauty is starting to matter to you?' She teased, enjoying the opportunity while she had it. "We should start a fire and build the tent." She suggested, walking over to him and picking up the bag that had the tent inside of it. After they set the tent up, Akiko helped Kiba gather wood for a fire, and she sat down beside him as he lit it. "Kiba-kun?" she asked, softly. "I-I know we've talked about this before, but... I-umm... I was wondering if you wanted to get married? Really get married, when I'm old enough."

Karin nodded. "That's true... but Tsunade is not as young as she looks. She is the same age as Orochimaru, and that means she uses her own skill to keep herself looking young, even though she is not young in body. She won't love forever, Suigetsu. We will outlive her. Even if we only have to wait for the next Hokage, it would be worth it to get away. I'm sure that while the next Hokage would want to honor the current, they would not keep needless prisoners."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:28 pm

Kiba gave a small grunt of a laugh. "Good one Akiko," Kiba said before walking alongside her towards the tent. Thankfully Kiba used to go camping a lot, setting up a tent didn't take hardly any time with himself and Akiko working together. Of course, they could accomplish anything together. After that they gathered the wood together and went about creating a fire, making sure that it warmed them up so that they wouldn't have to get in the blankets early. As Akiko asked her question, Kiba glanced over at her and raised an eyebrow. "Of course I do Akiko. I thought that I've made that very clear that I want to be with you. It's unusual to have a normal marriage in the Inuzuka clan, but for you it's something I'll do whenever we're both ready."

"I suppose that you got me on that one," Suigetsu admitted as he looked over at Karin. "Still, like I said I just hate this situation. She's a medical expert, for all I know she's going to find a way to keep herself alive forever. She's nor Orochimaru, but there's no telling what kind of discovery she'll make one day,"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Akiko smiled at him, taking his hand. "I-I'm glad." She said, happily. "I just... wasn't sure if that's what you wanted. I don't want to insult you or your clan by asking you to marry me. According to your clan, we're already married, and I just thought it would be rude to ask you to formally marry me." She smiled all the same, however. "Do you think anyone will have a problem with it?"

Karin shook her head. "I don't think she wants to live forever. She just doesn't want to be old. No woman wants that, especially with a woman with as much power and respect as she has." She leaned her head back on his shoulder, and felt warm leaning against his body. Most people expected him to feel wet, or for his skin to move or indent like a water bed or a bag full of water. But, unless Suigetsu was hurt, his body was solid and felt human. His skin was cool to the touch, since they were in an air conditioned room. Suigetsu didn't do too well in Konoha's heat without water for too long.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:51 pm

Kiba squeezed Akiko's hand lightly as she took his hand in to her own. It was funny how much larger his hands were than hers, and yet at the same time it was like her hands perfectly connected with his. Maybe he only felt that way because he loved her though. "Akiko, as far as I'm concerned you aren't going to offend anyone," Kiba remarked. "I've already proved to everyone that I'm the best choice to be next as clan leader. Do you really think anyone's going to give me crap about my mate? If they do, I'll defeat them and make them stay quiet," he said with his usual grin.

"True, very true," Suigetsu said as he leaned his head back and stared at the ceiling. "I guess we'll just have to keep rolling with whatever punches are thrown at us. All we can do is adapt and change to our situation," he said before looking down at Karin as she leaned against his muscled chest. "We'll figure it out, we have you to make the plan after all."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:01 am

Akiko laughed. Somehow, Kiba's attitude on things always made things better for them. She loved him so much, and he did everything he could to make her happy, because he loved her too. She wrapped her arms around him and climbed in his lap, leaning against him. "I love you." She said, happy that this matter was resolved. "Thank you."

Karin smirked. "Let's just hope I'm not dealing those punches at you." She said, standing up and pulling him to stand as well. "Come on." Her grin on his hand tightened, just slightly, and she lead him toward the bedroom they were sharing.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:46 am

Kiba's view of life was rather simple. He just figured that there were some things you could change, and some you couldn't. You did your best to change what you could, everything you couldn't you just had to work through it to get to the good times again. As far as Kiba was concerned, any time that he spent with Akiko was a great time. Kiba wrapped his arms around Akiko and held her close as she sat in his lap. "I love you too Akiko, more than anything."

"One can only hope," Suigetsu said before getting pulled up as Karin took a hold of him and began to walk him off to their bedroom. Suigetsu glanced at Karin. "What? You're tired enough to sleep already?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 6:43 pm

Akiko giggled a little. "I know you love me, Kiba-kun." She whispered softly. "But I do love hearing that you do." She curled a little closer in his lap, then glanced up at him. "Hey?" She asked softly. "Do you want to go for a swim while the fire warms up?"

"No." Karin answered, glancing back at him with a grin. "I just figured there are better things we could be doing than talking about the sad state of our lives." There were more things they could do than just complain about their lives.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:59 pm

"Well you deserve to be reminded every day. I love you more with each passing day Akiko," Kiba said as his arms wrapped around Akiko when she moved closer. "You're my entire world," he said as he watched the flames. As Akiko put forth her suggestion Kiba thought about it for a moment. He had built the fire away from any trees or grass, so it wasn't going to spread at all. "Sure, a swim sounds lovely actually," Kiba said with a warm smile. "Shall we change?"

"Well I will definitely agree with that statement," Suigetsu said before his lips started to curl in to a smile. They were going to the bedroom after all, so he had to wonder if they were on the same page. "What did you have in mind?" he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:17 pm

- Lazy time skip cause I am lazy -

Sasuke sidestepped as lightning went by him and crashed into a tree. He sighed, running his hands through his messy hair. Sweat was all over his brow and he was starting to think about tying Shino's team to trees so he would stop burning down the trees in the training grounds of the Uchiha estate. Not that the trees married. Sasuke was just getting sick of cutting them down because it was too dangerous to keep them standing.

"You don't have any chakra control when it leaves you." Sasuke added. "Kiba, come over here." He chimed. He shifted so that he and Kiba were side by side. "I want you to fire lightning between us." He said, smirking. "Make sure you don't hit him, cause you'll never hear the end of it. If you're going to hit me, I will fire it back at you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next