Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:23 pm

"As far as I am concerned there is no need for an apology. I overstepped my bounds", Shino said. It was ironic because Shino was setting his own bounds. Obviously when Tsunade placed him here she wanted to make sure that everything was going alright, she had no plans on holding back anything that Shino saw as a necessary action. "My actions have moved me as yours have, so forgive me if I see things differently. Out of the two of us, I should be more understanding of your situation..........and for what it's worth Shai is a good kid"

"If that is your wish, once I wake up it's pretty hard for me to go back to sleep I admit", Shino added with a tiny shrug. "Rain never bothered me much either", he added as he waited for Sasuke to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:31 pm

Sasuke nodded, understanding the compromise they came to. He liked being around Shino, he was an intellectual equal, which he rarely experienced. Kakashi was intelligent, but he was predictable enough to figure out. Shino wasn't like that however. "Thank you." He said, appreciating that someone knew Shai was a good kid and the fact that Sasuke had done the majority of raising him (not that Sakura had no influence). "Shai is much the way I was as a child." He said, shifting the boy in his arms as he stood up.

"I don't plan to lose himself as I did." he held the boy and walked outside of the room. "Come on." he moved his head as they moved through the house. "And I don't go back to sleep well, either." He went upstairs, moving by a room that looked as if the door had been forcefully sealed both inside and out. They went two doors passed it and Sasuke pushed open a ceiling tile and pulled down a folding ladder and climbed up it.

They were in an enclosed room at the highest part in the main house's roof. There were some chairs up there and it overlooked the entire Uchiha village, the police station was visible from here, as well as the entire prison, the Hokage tower, and the gates of the village. Sitting down in one of the chairs, Sasuke closed the door when shino was up there which cut off all light, leaving just the storm's light. "Quite the view,isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:49 pm

"No need to thank me, I've always been one to say how I feel much as you do", Shino pointed out with a smile. "Shai is a good kid, as I said I look forward to seeing him grow up as a shinobi", the Aburame said honestly. Shino moved with Sasuke towards the doors and outside to where the storm was. "I have no idea why, Dad always told me it was because once my mind begins gaining back consciousness I become too aware of my surroundings", Shino said casually for the sake of making conversation.

"Quite the view indeed. I will have to show you a small tour of the Aburame estate sometime", Shino admitted as he took a seat and slightly leaned back in his chair. "I think that much like your own home you would find ours to be quite nice as well..........once all this chaos ends I'll show you and your son around?", Shino asked as he glanced towards Sasuke. "Sakura may come too if she wishes"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:56 pm

"That's a good skill for a shinobi to have, especially outside the village." He told Shino as they made it up into the small room in which they were now seated. Leaning back in the chair, he looked down at Shai, checking to make sure the boy was sleeping and moved him just so that he could sleep comfortably.

A tour of the Aburame state? He smiled. "I'll make you a deal." He turned to face him. "When this is over, I'll only let you show me the Aburame estate when Aaliyah is there. It's unfair to show me something with my wife when your future wife is absent, would you agree?" He questioned, knowing that the two of them where on the same page about things like this. That seemed fair, after all.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:14 pm

"Agreed, it's why I've never strongly tried to fight it. I usually try to not take naps either unless I've worked days on end", Shino admitted. It was just one of the things that made him who he was, a good shinobi on Konoha.

Shino gained a tiny smile as Sasuke made his new offer. "Well that sounds to be fair to me. I will be looking forward to it earnestly", Shino said with a smile as he looked out at the rain. "This storm front seemed out of nowhere........or is it just me?", Shino asked as he glanced over at Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Sasuke nodded in agreement. "Yes, this storm came out of nowhere as if it was a jutsu, rather than a storm. It's rare for Shinobi in this area to create storms like this however. It's possible that a shinobi from..." He paused, thinking it over. Was Suigetsu able to create rain storms? He had never seen him do something like that, or had any sort of hint that he could. Could Karin make rain storms? Or could she just use lightning?

This was going to be interesting. Then, he tensed. "What affinities does Youki have?" He asked, turned to face him. Another thought came to him suddenly. "I heard in the hospital that Youki has an alliance with Akatsuki. I've heard that the Akatsuki leader coats the village in a constant state of rain. If that's true, then this could be a shield for an attack." This time would be the perfect time for an attack, considering the small number of people awake in the village.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:52 am

Shino narrowed his eyes for a moment as Sasuke began to say that the rain storm almost seemed to be a jutsu of some kind. If that was the case than the shinobi most likely to do it, logically they would be from one of two places. "Ame", Shino said under his breath as Sasuke continued to speak openly about his thoughts. Shino didn't consider himself paranoid, but there was just something that didn't sit right tonight. This rain, Shai's dream, everything!

"I don't remember Youki's affinities", Shino admitted before looking at Sasuke. "If this is the product of a jutsu, wouldn't your sharingan be able to notice some sort of chakra residing from the technique?", he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:18 pm

Sharingan activated, the sound of the pinwheels spinning as he did so. Looking around the water, Sasuke shook his head. "I don't see any chakra mixed up in the storm, no; not in the rain or the clouds." He said, as his eyes continued to move through the village, looking for movement that was strange or not typical for this time of night and weather. "Rain isn't normal for this time of year..." It had been hot lately, for the past two weeks it had been a high of about 102, but a low of only 95. Konoha was hot during the summer, and this was the highest point. They rarely ever got rain until the temperatures faltered and fell, but that wouldn't happen for another week or two.

Even now, the rain was hot, not cool as their rains usually were, later in the season. It wasn't as hot as Suna, but it was still warm. "Everything about this is wrong..." He added, glancing toward Shino. "Shai normally sleeps through the night and never has dreams like this. He's had a bad dream before, but he usually just crawls into bed with Sakura and I and goes back to sleep immediately, allowing me to do the same." He said, rubbing his hand through Shai's soft hair.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:51 am

Shino scratched his chin slowly. Something about this wasn't feeling right, but even Sasuke couldn't see anything wrong with the rain. "I agree that the rain is abnormal and unexpected, but perhaps it truly is just coincidence", Shino remarked. "You'd be able to see if chakra was creating this wouldn't you? The Sharingan can see chakra easily last I checked", Shino admitted as he looked towards the Uchiha.

Shino glanced towards Shai as Sasuke did. "Perhaps the boy is just missing his mother, things have been strange this past week after all", he admitted before looking into the sky. "Still......I want to agree with you. Nothing about this feels right. It's just all wrong. I don't know why, but it is"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:56 am

Sasuke sighed, thinking it over. "Well, technically, you are right." he stated. "Sharingan is able to see chakra, but if the storm was created and was moved here, I wouldn't see it. And because Sharingan is enhanced senses, it makes it particularly prone to genjutsu perception. It's possible that I simply think I do not see chakra. I don't want to admit such a weakness, because it is rare and Sharingan normally cuts through illusions, but knowing Youki's family, it is possible that he is attempting something." He paused, looking down at the sleeping child in his arms. "And... the only thing that Sharingan is weak against is a stronger sharingan." He mumbled, not wanting to admit that it was possible if this was rani from Akatsuki, that Itachi was preventing him from seeing it for what it was.

Missing his mother? That was possible. "Shai might miss Sakura, but that's hardly a reason for him to invent my death." He stated certainly. "He is not sure what death is or how it works, you heard his explanation, and how childish it was. Mommy told him that daddy wouldn't wake up. That is exactly what Sakura would tell him, I know her..." That worried him. "There isn't anything in his genes that would make him subject to have visions however..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:02 am

Shino listened and understood what was being implied. If Akatsuki had made this storm, than it was possible that the infamous Itachi Uchiha was stopping Sasuke from seeing it. If Akatsuki was involved, than this was a serious mission. They wouldn't be aiming for an assassination or two. "If they are all involved, Youki wouldn't make this a small task. He'd aim for total domination of annihilation of the whole village", Shino said as he looked towards Sasuke. "We need to figure out if this means anything"

"Yes, I admit that it's completely strange and unreal what's happened", Shino said as he looked at the sleeping child. What could cause him to have such a vision? "Still, we can't set the village to panic without some sort of evidence that something is truly wrong"

"AH!", Suigetsu said before moving and falling out of the bed. Thankfully, he didn't break apart on impact, but he actually was feeling a little sore in the head from the fall. He slowly pushed himself up to his feet. "Karin, the hell was that?", he asked as he rubbed his eyes. It felt like a jolt of electricity, similar to touching a doorknob or something like that.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:08 am

"I don't think Akatsuki would be here. Logically, they'd keep a distance to avoid someone from noticing them. At least, that's what I would have them do..." He leaned back, rubbing his chin, trying to think about how Youki would master a plan of this magnitude. "I suppose we should just wait. if we watch the village, which we can see almost all of from here, we should see something. The storm has gone on an entire day, so they might be waiting for something. A signal, a certain event..." He mumbled, as if wondering what such a thing could be. A flare was too risky, and the rain would stop any fireworks or things like that.

Maybe it was better to wake up Tsunade-sama. But, thinking at it another second, Sasuke preferred his head on his shoulders and his testicles attached to his body in their current position. He was not going to wake up the hokage. "I suppose we could try to wake up Karin and see what she sees, but if something happens, she said she would alert me." he had to take that with a grain of salt, but all the same, he had to trust her.

Karin grumbled and opened her eyes, barely able to see Suigetsu. Since she trusted him, she was comfortable enough to sleep without her glasses. "Why are you waking me?" she mumbled, rolling over so her back was facing him, wrapped in a thin white sheet. "Sleep."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:15 am

"Agreed, there must be something going on that we can't see.........something we need to find out", Shino said to himself. With the rain and the darkness of the night there was no way that any sort of signal could be seen that wouldn't alert the entire village. Shino bit down on his lip as he thought about it. Xerion could signal with music, but to sound over the rain he'd have to play too loudly, it wouldn't be the kind of thing that Youki would attempt to do.

Shino listened to Sasuke. "Maybe you're right, sending over a message bird to her couldn't hurt right? At the very most they might just get irritated that they've been woken up", Shino said as he didn't realize that they were already awake.

Suigetsu shook his head as he could still feel the remnants of the shock that was leftover. "Did you activate a jutsu or something?", he mumbled as he got back into the bed. He wasn't thinking much of it, but it was hard to shake being shocked awake.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:28 am

Sasuke nodded, looking down at Shai. "I'll send a hawk when the rain dies down. If it doesn't in ten minutes, then I'll send it anyway." He stated, and then looked up as the village. Lightning flashed as thunder rumbles, lightning up bodies moving across the tops of buildings, moving toward the Hokage tower. Sasuke's eyes widened and sharingan activated.

"Question answered." He stated, standing up, holding Shai. "Let's go." He shifted Shai in his arms, and hesitated, not sure what they should do. "First thing is first, we need to get dressed, then we need to go to the police department."

Karin mumbled something under her breath and rolled over to face him. "What're you talking about?" She felt his chakra system moving around and realized it was due to a shock taht was delivered to his chakra system. Suddenly, she sat upright and reached over to the table to grab her glasses and put them on. "Where is the map?" She asked, searching around for it, grabbing the paper and opening it. Pressing her hand against the paper, she closed her eyes, forcing her chakra into it. Suddenly, it activated, and the map reappeared. "Y-Youki..." She turned to face him. "He's in the village."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:41 am

Shino gave a nod. "Understandable, just out of curiosity what kinda message will you send?", Shino asked. He wasn't sure if Sasuke would request meeting them in person, or if he would just want an update on anything that they found. However, Shino wasn't going to get an answer to his question it seemed.

"Damn it, I was hoping that this was all just a mistake", he said before turning and moving with Sasuke. "We need to go together, Tsunade will have ANBU all over you if you are out at night, with your son or not", he added as they made their way back to the room in order to change.

"I'm talking about the fact that-", but Suigetsu didn't get to finish his sentence as Karin suddenly got up from the bed and ran over to her map. Now Suigetsu was taking notice. He rested his head back, watching as Karin seemed to be taking interest in something. As the words came from her mouth though, Suigetsu just stared for a moment before leaping up. He quickly threw on clothes and some of his armor, quickly followed by his swords. "That bastard won't defeat me this time. I'll kill his whole damn family if I have to"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:01 am

Sasuke shook his head. "Yeah yeah..." he opened the door and jumped down it, forcing Shino to come with him. He darted back to his room, put Shai on his bed and started to remove his clothes, starting to change his clothes. "There's a silent alarm in the police station." He informed Shino. "If we trip that, it will wake up Tsunade, and she'll be awake before Youki gets there. WE won't make it before he does." He moved away from him, grabbing his sword and made sure it was attached before tossing Shino his jacket and getting something to wrap Shai in. "We will go, but we need to bring Shai somewhere safe. It's why tripping the alarm is our best bet. That we can do before we hide him."

Once they had dressed, Sasuke made sure that Shai wouldn't get wet before the two of them darted out of the village and moved toward the police force. it had been run by the Uchiha clan for generations, so Sasuke remembered were it was. And, it was almost directly outside of the Uchiha estate. As they moved toward it, Sasuke punched open one of the windows, causing it to shatter. A silent alarm went off inside the building as he opened the door and moved inside. Now inside, he moved into the captain's office and forced the door open as well, moving behind his desk and taking a painting off the wall. He hit the blue button, which caused the silent alarm in the police station to dis activate and the village alarm to start. This one was silent, but would alert the Hokage, ANBU, and the Hospital. "Let's go. I want to wake Sakura and give Shai to her." He stated, moving through the village in the rain toward Sakura's parents house. It didn't take long, and of course he just moved inside and found her parents. "Where is Sakura?"

"The hospital. Why?"

"Evacuate." Sasuke handed over Shai, who was now awake, his eyes wide and suddenly stunned. "The village is being invaded." He turned kissed Shai's forehead. "Daddy will be back. Be brave, okay, Shai?"

The boy nodded weakly. "O-Okay..." He mumbled.

"Let's go." he turned to Shino, smiling that he had indulged him this far. Now they had to get to the Hokage tower and do what they could. If Sakura was in the hospital, that meant she would be aware of the alarm.

Karin sighed, not at all surprised that Suigetsu was ready to fight. Moving over to him, she sighed. "A-Are you sure this is a good idea?" But they were the only ones that knew, so she had no reason to stop him. There was no way he could die, not with this rain and with her sword. Then she started to get dressed as fast as she could. "I'm going with you. I should wake the Hokage and do what I can even though I can't fight as well as you can." Not to mention her weapon was still missing. "Do you need my help to find out where he is?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:10 am

Shino moved as quickly as he could with Sasuke, making sure that he didn't trip them up or slow them down. They needed to throw on their clothes as fast as they could, not even a moment could be wasted with this. It looked like Tsunade was moments away from being ambushed. "If that is our best bet than lead the way", Shino said as he threw his jacket on over his clothes. The faster they acted, the more lives they could definitely save.

Shino continued to follow Sasuke, trusting his decision making as the alarm would be activated this way. It seemed like Sasuke truly wanted to help, and Shino had no reason to doubt that. After all, it was Sasuke who definitely noticed that there was a sneak attack coming. They needed to move faster though, no moments could be wasted here. He continued up, watching as Sasuke had to give up his child and move on without him. That was brave, many parents would have wanted to stay with their child. Shino moved on, knowing that they were moving into what could quickly become a war zone.

Suigetsu attached his sword to his back before looking over to Karin. "Good idea? I couldn't come up with anything better. In this heavy rain I become much more powerful than even Sasuke knows", the Hozuki said as he made his way towards the door. He stopped and looked at Karin though, listening to her offer and pondering it for a moment. "He'll be moving quickly, if you give me his current position and where he's headed than maybe I'll be able to find him. You do everything that you can, and maybe this problem will finally be behind us"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:20 am

Sasuke turned to face Shino, not sure what he should do. Logically, he knew that they should be alerting the village with a sound alarm, but as of yet, Youki didn't know that they knew. That was a trump card that they couldn't afford to lose. Not now. If Tsunade was awake, then that meant she was safe and would be able to maneuver out of Youki's line of fire. The hokage was the most important thing they had at this moment, and even Sasuke knew that they needed to protect her.

As they moved through the village, Sasuke was looking through the village, trying to locate Youki. It was best that they stayed silent for now, looking, rather than speaking. He could see two bodies moving through the village on buildings over them, making Sasuke smirk. He had one single shot at making this work. Grabbing a flair from his mission bag, he lit it with a fire jutsu from his mouth and threw it ahead of Youki, causing it to explode on top of the Hokage tower, a safe distance from where Tsunade might be, sending Youki and the partner he was with in opposite directions. The explosion also gave the ANBU a point of focus in the rain drenched village.

Karin nodded. "I understand. He's moving toward the Hokage tower, at average speed,considering the rain. He's using the rooftops, and he's not alone." She grabbed his hand, holding it. "Sasuke and Shino are also on the move." That meant that they were awake as well, so Suigetsu wouldn't be alone in this fight. "Be careful, okay?" If she lost him, she had no idea what she would do. Once he was ready, she darted out the window, heading for the hospital. If she moved around the hospital, she could get to the Hokage tower with minimum likelihood of injury. It was best for her own life and Suigetsu's ability to fight. She refused to be a hostage in this battle. She actually needed to do something useful.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:26 am

Shino moved with Sasuke, pulling out his key and taking the handcuffs off of them. "Tsunade can fire me if she wants, but fighting while attached might as well be suicide against these guys", Shino said as he stuffed them in his pocket and moved forward. For now they needed to make sure that they provided an opportunity. Surely they responded faster than Youki expected, so hopefully they'd be able to hold some of the enemy until reinforcements showed up.

Shino began to have his insects move around, using their chakra sensing to try to find anyone that was out of place. "Let's take these guys out Sasuke"

Suigetsu gave a quick nod as Karin gave him the information. He was going towards Hokage Tower, and he was on the roofs. Hopefully he'd be sticking out easily. He was just about to leave when Karin grabbed his hand and stopped him. He gave a slow nod to her as she said everything else. "Don't worry, tonight I'm really invincible", he said with a wink before letting her go and running out. Much like Karin he darted out the window, moving towards the roof and running as fast as he could towards Hokage Tower. His eyes gazed the edge of his vision, hoping to catch sight of anyone.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:34 am

Sasuke drew his wrist up to his body and started to rub it. "Yeah, tell me about it." He knew that it was going to be a major cripple for them. And if they were fighting, it wasn't as if Sasuke was going to be sneaking off, now was it? Narrowing his eyes, Sasuke wasn't sure if he should force off his anklet or not. It would prove that he knew how. Deciding that he needed it off to fight properly, he slid to a stop, seeing Shino watch him.

"I won't be able to fight." he clarified, putting his sword into his anklet and cutting it off with chidori. It fell to the ground and he looked up as the blades ripped out, trying to cut into his skin. He slammed his sword into the anklet, breaking it so no alarm went off and then started to run toward Youki again. If there was ever a time he needed it off to fight with all his power, this was it. "Let's waste them." he said with a grin.

Nomi landed on teh ground after the bomb went off, slowly regaining his footing, his eyes narrowed. "The fuck!?" He yelled. "I didn't sign up for bombs!" He shifted his body and looked around to see what he was supposed to be seeing.

"Move out." Youki instructed him. "I can handle these two."

Nomi nodded and moved away in an instant.

"Well well..." Youki began. "It's been a while." He told them both, he drew a sword from his sheath and pointed it at the two of them. "Looks like this is personal, yes?"

Sani grinned, pressing a button on a detonation box and causing a line of explosives to go off and take out a good portion of the ground and some of the houses. The sound it made and the shockwave would have woken the dead. The shinobi that weren't awake before, where defiantly awake now.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:44 am

Shino kept moving forward, intent on getting there as fast as he could. However, it was only a moment later that he realized that Sasuke wasn't with him anymore. He stopped and turned, seeing what it was that Sasuke was trying to do. He wasn't sure that he was in full support, but now was definitely not the time to argue. After all, if they were gonna go up against Youki they needed to be at their best. Shino just gave a nod. "Alright, let's keep moving", he said before continuing forward.

Shino slid to a halt as Youki came into view. Nomi was leaving? On Youki's orders even? Something didn't seem right about that. Youki either had something planned, or he was extremely cocky tonight. "Personal? Perhaps, but even as plain shinobi of Konoha we need to kill you for the sake of our village", Shino said as he stretched his fingers out for a moment. He watched Youki, waiting for Sasuke now.

Suigetsu continued to move forward. While some might move cautiously on slick ground, it almost seemed to increase the speed at which the Kiri shinobi moved. Each step seemed to slide into the next, like skating on the ground. As he moved forward he saw that someone was leaving Youki's side, Shino and Sasuke were dealing with Youki already. Suigetsu drew his sword, wondering if this guy was going to stop him from reaching Youki.

Kiba's hurried footsteps sprinted across the streets of Konoha. He didn't know why he was able to wake up so easily tonight, something about tonight just made him not want to sleep though. Something was wrong. Evidently, the night's events were making this a very accurate feeling. As Kiba moved he cursed the rain, knowing that it was blocking his senses. It wasn't until he was close to Sani that he recognized the scent. "That bastard, I remember him", he said under his breath as the Inuzuka remembered how he threatened to stop Akiko's heart. Within moments Kiba was running at him from behind, aiming to tear out his enemy's back with his claws.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:35 pm

"My anklet drains my chakra, and makes me unable of fighting. I'm not risking losing all my chakra for Tsunade this time." He felt the need to explain, not wanting this battle to cost him his life because their Hokage was paranoid. He was one of the few shinobi who were actually awake, and he wasn't going to risk this chance.

Youki glanced toward Shino and studied him, rain dripping heavily down his body. "Konoha isn't really going to kill me." Youki said confidently. "After all, it's my understanding that Kano has returned." A broad smile returned to his lips. "How's Kiba holding up?" He was definitely screwing with them now. This wasn't about the battle at all. A kunai flew by him when he moved his head. "Lacking aim..." he mumbled and drew a long sword that was on a sheath on his back. The monstrous blade was slightly curved, and was clearly is a new blade forged by Nomi. Swinging it outward, a grin met his lips, water dripping off the blade.

Sasuke drew his own sword, lightning starting to gather around it. "It's your funeral." He jumped into the air, scaled the building that Youki was on and pressed his sword into the others, causing lightning to fly in various directions.

Nomi slid to a stop and glared in the direction the explosion went off. "Wasn't aware we were stealing my explosives now, Sani!" He yelled, swinging the giant blade he was carrying toward his brother. "Those are prototypes!" He howled.

Sani chuckled, landing near where Nomi was standing, shrugging his shoulders. "They go bomb, what's a prototype about them?" He asked, lighting another small bomb he had in his hand and threw it.

The bomb was consumed in water and exploded, soon followed by Nomi blowing a stream of fire at his brother. "We're here to kill a selection of people, not non shinobi. Don't want my prototype. Go to your assignment."

It seemed that the red headed sibling was going to object, but Nomi held up his weapon and Sani fled. Once Sani moved through the village, he heard something behind him and jumped away, feeling nails rip his clothes and leave light cuts on his back. Sliding forward across the wet ground, Sani spun around to face Kiba. "It's been a while." He chided with a grin. "Hows Akiko-chibi?" Sani drew a short sword that was at his side. "Let's go!"

Nomi rubbed his face and sighed, swinging the blade over his shoulder. "Idiot..." He mumbled, shaking his head. Turning, he came into contact with Suigetsu, and grinned, swinging his blade off his shoulder, pointing it at him. "Well, looks like I have finally found a worthy opponent."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:43 pm

"I understand, just make sure that I'm around when Tsunade wants to break your neck. Given my personal experience here I'm sure that she'll let it go in these circumstances", the Aburame said. It was a hope, but right now that was all that they had. To fight Youki with any sort of handicap might as well be suicide. They needed to work as a team and do their best to take him down, or at the very least hold him till more people showed up.

As Youki decided to go his usual route of talking, Shino decided to just ignore it. Youki got kicks from setting people off into anger, ignoring him and just putting the pressure on the fight was going to be the best way to deal with him. They'd force Youki to just fight, his words weren't going to cause any doubt within Shino today.

As Sasuke moved forward, Shino knew that he needed to assist with the assault. Shino began to scale the building as well, several of his insects flying out of him and moving around the area. In a rain like this Youki wouldn't hear them at all. Shino got to the top of the roof, leapt up, and shot a concentrated line of lightning towards Youki from above. Getting close for Shino would be a mistake, but providing mid to long range support would help Sasuke most.

Kiba let out a low growl as he slid to a stop. He had cut, but had barely made contact. For that being the first strike he was hoping he would have gotten a way with a bit more damage there. Still he couldn't let that stop him. These siblings were masters of mental warfare during a battle. Kiba needed to keep the pressure on. He ran forward, using a claw to prick his fingers as he did so. A trace of blood ran down Kiba's arm, and Nomi's steel gauntlet appeared on Kiba's hand, allowing him to charge in for another slash at the irritating sibling.

Suigetsu looked at the blade that the sibling was using, impressed with how he handled it. Most people just thought that if they could swing it they were a master. There was much more to it than they realized. "I'll wait to say the same about you", Suigetsu said before running forward, aiming to do a wide slash against his enemy, however at the last second he twisted the handle of the blade and caused the wide blunt side to swing out instead, making it much harder to block.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:57 pm

"Let's hope that someone is around if Tsunade attempts to kill me." He mused. It was true that he killed Orochimaru, who had similar skills to Tsunade, but he was weak at the time. Unless Tsunade was injured, it was unlikely that Sasuke would be the victor of the battle. Not to to mention, killing the Hokage wouldn't be the best road for him.

Pressing his blade against Youki's, he forced him backwards when Shino fired his lightning. By breaking contact and keeping his attention, the bolt of lightning hit Youki's blade as he recovered, but he simply redirected it through his sword, out the other arm and fired it at Sasuke. The Uchiha dodged the attack by jumping into the air, but he was pissed now. All three of them had the same damn affinity, meaning that put them at a disadvantage of being able to use it. All of them would be able to take the others and maneuver by using their own chakra.

Nomi chuckled softly as he was complimented. It was rare that he found someone that was able to wield a blade with the same skill that he was able to, while at the same time having a decent knowledge in battle. "Well, Well, someone with knowledge and skill, there's no way you're from a Konoha shinobi." He stated. When the attack came, Nomi slammed his blade into the ground and flipped into the air, pulling his blade with him, effortlessly avoiding the attack. "Haven't seen skill like this since Zubuza." He landed on the ground, pointing his blade at Suigetsu. "Why don't we cut the shit from this battle and make it good. I don't have the time to waste here."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Shino landed on the ground as he saw Youki deflect the lightning and fire it back at Sasuke. This wasn't working. They could all use lightning extremely well, which meant that against one another it was practically useless. At the very best it might be used to keep their attention, but other than that they didn't have much use for it. Shino narrowed his eyes and ran forward, throwing several kunai in the hopes of busying Youki. With luck Sasuke could take advantage of the opening.

Suigetsu grinned as his enemy was able to block the attack and get away from Suigetsu all in one movement. "Well I must compliment you on your ability to see talent. Everyone hear is afraid of Sasuke, but it's me that's far more dangerous", he said before pointing at himself. "Suigetsu Hozuki, strongest swordsman in the land", he said as he narrowed his eyes. "I'm fine with cutting all the shit, but that means you aren't gonna last very long", Suigetsu said before charging forward once again, leaping up and doing a flip to bring the blade down right on top of his enemy. The leap and spin provided a lot of momentum, and was often used as a "finisher" for Zanbato wielders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next