Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:56 pm

"So it's settled, we'll find a way to lure Youki here and try to finish him off by changing the game.....so to speak," Shino said with a shrug. The plan was in the outline stage at best, so it wasn't something that they could fully commit to just yet. Still it was definitely something that they needed to continue mentally and physically prepare for.

"Youki is paranoid, it's one of the reasons that he has lived so long. We almost killed him last time so we know that we have the strength to do it. The only question is how," Kiba added as he glanced over in Sasuke's direction. "It would take something pretty big in order to lure him here on our terms"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:26 pm

Sasuke nodded. "It will take something big to lure him here, but it's something we can pull off." He leaned back on his hands, looking across the Uchiha estate. from where they were sitting, they could just barely see the top of the Hokage mountain out of the trees. The highest face etched into it was Tsunade's, so they could see her face, up until her nose, where the trees gave her a green beard.

"I think that we need to wait on this plan. We need to focus on one threat at a time. We need to wait and see what Kano and Akira are up to. After that is when we can get this thing moving. We need to understand the motivation of all of those playing this game in order to win." He turned to Shino. "And, the sooner we hear from one of Akiko's siblings, or Aaliyah, we'll have a better idea of Youki's state of mind. We need to know where he plans to attack from, what his move is, in order to move ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:21 pm

"Guess you have a point, and we aren't going to figure out more about Akira and Kano until Karin goes back to meet with them," Sasuke commented as he glance in the direction of Hokage Mountain. "We can follow them all we want but they aren't going to say anything outside of their circle. Akira may be......whatever he is, but you don't lead ANBU out of stupidity. The man knows the definition of the word stealth," Kiba added.

"So, while we're waiting for her what is it that we do in the meanwhile?" Shino asked as he looked over at Sasuke. "Just make sure that no one tries to kill us?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:36 pm

"Yeah, Akira is the brains behind whatever's going on behind the scenes. But he seems much older than most shinobi his age. he can still fight, but something seems a little off about him. I think we should keep a distance and keep our training on the down low. I want to make sure he has no reason to focus on us, for any reason what-so-ever."

Sasuke laughed softly what Shino's question. "Well, I am a big fan of staying alive, so we should prioritize saying alive as being pretty high up there."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:42 pm

Kiba just let out a small breath of air as his thoughts turned back to Akira and his father. Whatever they were planning, it wasn't going to be good for Konaha. They needed to be stopped before they convinced people that they were doing what was best for the village. Kiba would sleep a lot better once they were both behind bars. "I think I'm gonna head hope and meet up with Akiko, she's probably wondering where I am by now" he pointed out.

"Glad to know our priorities are still in the right place," Shino said before glancing over at Kiba. "Tell her hello for me"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:42 am

Sasuke waved. "Alright." He paused. "Hey, Kiba?" He asked, watching him. "I think that you should have Akiko train you in Earth jutsu. I can't really train you in Earth, but Earth is weak against Lightning, so I can push you once you learn." He said, glancing toward Shino, who was still with him.

"What are you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:53 am

"I'll make sure to keep that in mind. She tried training me some time ago, maybe it's time I picked it up again," Kiba said with a smile before turning away. "I'll catch you guys later," he said before running off in the direction of the Inuzuka estate.

Shino glanced over at Sasuke as he heard the question. "I'm only thinking about how much of a slippery slope we're on," he admitted as he glanced back in Kiba's direction. "We're all putting so much on the line. If we don't pull things off perfectly, one of us is going to lose a loved one if not our own lives," he said in a low voice. "I just worry that we all aren't going to walk away with what we want"

Kiba continued to run towards the Inuzuka estate. He knew that he had only seen her this morning, but his talk with Shino and Sasuke made Kiba really want to speak and just be with Akiko right now. He continued running until he moved right through the door. "Akiko? Akiko are you here?" Kiba asked as he made his way in to his own house.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:03 am

Sasuke sighed. "It's a gamble. But... I think I could arrange things that if it goes south, I'll take the fault." he shrugged. "There's no sense in all of us losing our families. They'll believe my treason much easier, and they'll just execute me, and it'll be the end." He said, clapping Shino on the shoulder. "Go home. We can talk tomorrow. I just want to be with my wife and my son."

But, the house was empty. Akiko was outside with Hana and Tsume, in a tanktop and shorts, sparring with them both at once. Despite the strength of the current Inuzuka heir, and her eldest child, her daughter-in-law was able to hold them back and knock Tsume back.

The Inuzuka leader crouched, sliding back on her feet, using her hand on the ground to keep herself upright. She lunged forward, grabbing Akiko into a tight head lock, holding her still. Hana started to tickle her. Akiko screamed and squirmed before bursting into laughter. "S-Stop!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:06 am

Shino's gaze turned sharply towards Sasuke as he proclaimed that he would take the fault if things went south. Shino was going to make a formal protest, but Sasuke was quick to send him off so that he could spend time with his family. Shino turned and began to leave, but stopped for a moment to glance back at Sasuke. "After everything you've done I wouldn't just stand by while you're executed for a plan we are all in on. Kiba might feel differently, but I will take equal responsibility if we fail," Shino said. Without waiting for Sasuke to argue any further, Shino turned and left the Uchiha grounds.

Kiba's head turned as he heard the sounds of a fight. It wasn't a serious one, it sounded like nothing more than a training spar. As the laughter began Kiba quickly made his way outside before seeing that his family was altogether. Kiba just smiled and folded his arms. "The ancient gang up technique, can't say I haven't fallen for that one a few times in my life,"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:14 am

Sasuke would have argued, but he just couldn't help but smile. He shook his head, walking inside. Shino deserved far more credit than he received.

Akiko managed to squirm away from Tsume and went over to Kiba. She hugged him and leaned up, kissing him. "Where have you been all morning? You snuck off after breakfast." She said, smiling. "You missed our training this morning." she rested her hand on his chest. "How're you feeling?"

Across the city, Karin was looking out the window of their new apartment in the shinobi district. They'd decided to move. With the plan they had with Sasuke and his new friends, it seemed stupid to stay in an area where they were unlikely to go without a specific task. Not to mention, Karin was keeping an eye on half a dozen people. She needed to be close to Kano and Akira. They were far enough from both the Uchiha estate and the hotel were Kano was staying in, so they were safe from the heightened nose of the Inuzuka, and the blood-soaked eyes of the Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:18 am

Kiba returned the hug instantly before tilting his head in order to return Akiko's soft kiss. "Well, let's just say that I was trying to make peace with our Uchiha friend. And to be honest I thought that it went rather well," he said with a large smile. He knew how much Akiko wanted Kiba and Sasuke to be friends after all. "Overall I'm feeling pretty good, it's been a great morning. I just was missing you though," he admitted as he took her hand in his own.

"Don't you think that standing at the window all day is a good way to get caught?" Suigetsu asked. He was laying down on the couch and just staring up at the ceiling, at least when he wasn't gazing over at Karin. "I know that we have enough to be worried about, but you don't need to watch out all the time. We're not doing anything wrong and no one has any reason to expect us," he said before moving to a sitting position and stretching out. "Why don't you just come and sit down, rest for a while"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:27 am

Akiko smiled. "I missed you too, Kiba-kun." She held him a little tighter. "Does that mean you want to do something today?"

Karin tensed when Suigetsu called her out. She walked away from the window and sat down, closing her eyes. "What do you expect? I'm USED to watching. I hate doing nothing... Just sitting here." She mumbled. "It's a waste. I could do so much more. I'm a doctor, and a warden. They're..." She sighed, resting her head in her hands. 'I guess I'm just going a little stir crazy, without a purpose, you know?" She got up, and walked over to sit on the couch. He was laying out across it, but she was small enough that she could sit beside him. "You look miserable too. I thought you needed blood to live." She joked. "But, apparently not, considering how little you've killed recently."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:32 am

"Are there ever any days where I don't want to do stuff with you?" Kiba asked rhetorically. "Of course I would love to spend some time with you ya goof," he said before hugging her tighter and picking her up before spinning around once. "Anything you want to do today we can do it, the whole rest of the day can be about just the two of us."

"Hey you're not far from being right," Suigetsu said with a laugh as he pushed himself up to a sitting position when Karin came to sit down next to him. "I'm a fighter, but Konoha doesn't want to send me out because they are still worried I'll leave you behind. Plus I'm a lot more willing to kill people that get in my way than they are," he muttered under his breath as he looked over towards the Decapitator Knife. Such a legendary blade was meant to be used, not laying around until Suigetsu went insane.

"Anyway, enough about that," Suigetsu said as he turned to look at Karin. "If you want to do something than let's just go out and DO something," he suggested. "We might have to stay in Konoha but we're not under house arrest"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:46 am

Akiko smiled, looking up at him, thinking. "I dunno, what do you want to do, Kiba? Maybe we could go on a picnic outside the village?" She questioned. "And we could relax and just be together for a little while? Without having to worry?"

Karin sighed. She bent down, kissing Suigetsu's temple. "I think they're worried you'll just leave me here." She said simply. "I mean, I'd leave me here." She laughed, trying to make it into a joke, because she worried that he'd leave her too. But she was sure to keep her insecurities to herself. "Well, there's not much we can do, around this village. Why? What do you want to do?"

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:49 am

"A picnic huh? Well that would combine my love of the outdoors with my love of food," Kiba admitted as he thought about the idea. "I think that sounds like a great idea, we should definitely do that Akiko," the Inuzuka said happily. "When should we go?"

Suigetsu glanced over at Karin as she mentioned that she would leave her if she was placed in Suigetsu's position. He reached over and took his hand, holding it firmly. "I'm not going anywhere Karin, not until we can both leave," he said as he looked right at her. "I don't care how long I have to fight for Konoha, I'll find a way for us to both get out of here and be happy. I promise."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:55 am

Akiko thought about it. "Well, we could go tonight, for dinner, and eat outside, by a fire somewhere. We could camp out, and spend the night somewhere outside the village." She said, smiling at him. "And then we could maybe come back tomorrow?"

Karin smiled, comforted by that. She leaned forward, kissing him again. But, this kiss was on his lips. She leaned forward, kissing him with more depth and feeling then she ever had before. He had a way of comforting her that she'd never experienced before. "Thanks." She whispered, resting her forehead against his. "So, what DO you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:00 am

Kiba smiled as Akiko voiced her continued idea. "I love the way you think, you know that?" he asked as his usual grin formed on his face. By now Akiko would know that Kiba couldn't fake that grin of his, she could always tell if he was lying after all. "I think a night away from the village and just being together sounds great. You can prepare the food while I pack some equipment?" he suggested.

Suigetsu at first gave a simple return kiss, but as he felt the power and feeling that Karin was pressing in to him he quickly began to return it. He moved his hands to her side, holding on to her as they kissed. "I just want to make you happy, you're doing so much for us and I want to help," Suigetsu whispered. "Course if I actually get a vote, more of that would definitely be at the top of my list," he said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:03 am

Akiko's face lit up because Kiba liked the idea. "Of course!" She said happily. "Is there anything you want me to bring, or just anything?" She tilted her head to the side, running through her head, all of the things that would last the night and what he liked.

Karin laughed softly, wrapping both her arms around his shoulders. "I wouldn't be asking you, if I wasn't giving you a vote." she said, kissing his temple.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:10 am

"Oh come now Akiko, I think you know by now that anything you make I love," Kiba said before leaning down and kissing Akiko's forehead. "Just grab whatever you feel is best and I promise that I'll love it. Just a night out with you sounds so.....perfect," he said after a brief pause.

"Well then my vote is that we just stay here and spend some affectionate time together," Suigetsu said with a smile before leaning in and giving her neck a light kiss. "Amazing how almost a year ago and I could have died without you caring. Things change huh?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Akiko smiled, nodding. "Okay. I'll go pack up anything I think we can use." she said, leaning up to kiss his cheek and running into the house. She changed first, and then tied up her hair. She thought it would be best to keep in mind Kiba's pallet, so she thought it would be best to just bring the ingredients and cook them there. She could make a few things here, but it would be best to make Kiba happy. He loved to linger around whenever she cooked, the constant assault of smells putting him at ease while exciting him at the same time.

Karin smiled. "That is an interesting thing to ponder. But, we've always had this strange sexual tension. I've always enjoyed arguing and hurting you more than I enjoyed anything about Sasuke." She shrugged, arching her head back slightly, so he could kiss her neck.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:11 pm

"You're the best Akiko," Kiba said happily as she kissed his cheek. While she went to change and get the food, he went and gathered up a change of clothes for while they were camping. After that he began to gather up the actual supplies for camping: sleeping bags, tents, stuff to light a fire, and various other equipment. He gathered it all in two large bags before placing them over by the door.

Suigetsu let out a slight chuckle as Karin admitted that their relationship was quite strange. "Does that mean that if we ever have sex you're going to be punching my face the entire time?" he jokingly asked.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:20 pm

Akiko looked over her shoulder at Kiba as he came in. She was half way cooking some noodles and smiled at him. "Hey, that was quick." Her hair, despite being up in a high ponytail, trailed down her back, the strands grazing against her back and skin. "Try this." She said, offering him some spiced noodles.

"Punching your face?" She asked, arching a brow. "No, that would take far too much effort. I'm more likely to scratch you, but considering how little that will effect your body, I'll have to find something else to do to make you squirm." She teased, winking at him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:24 pm

"Well I didn't want to keep you waiting," Kiba said with his smile as he walked closer. She was cooking something and he could smell it the entire time that he was packing. He just had to come and see what it was. "Alright," he said as she offered it to him. He took a few of the noodles and ate them slowly. "Oh my god.....what spices did you use? These are amazing."

Suigetsu's smile just grew a little bit more as Karin continued to speak dirty to him. "You do realize that you really know how to tease a guy don't you?" he asked with a smile. "I'm already looking forward to what you come up with"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Akiko giggled. "I'm not going to tell you, so it can be a surprise." She teased, leaning up, kissing his cheek. "I'm still trying to figure out what else I can make." She said, resting against the counter.

Karin smiled. "You almost sound surprised." she said, resting her hand on his chest. "What do you have planned for tonight, exactly?" She asked, sliding into his lap, so they could both fit on the couch. She was very much going to enjoy screwing with his head.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:36 pm

"You know one of these days my nose will be able to really pick out the spices just from the smell," Kiba challenged as he smiled at Akiko. "You wait and see, I'll find your secret recipe," he teased before hearing what Akiko was thinking about. "Well, what else did you have in mind? We're only going to be out for one night, so we really only need enough for one meal. We can come home and have breakfast once we get up," he pointed out.

"Plans for tonight? Can't say that I really have any," Suigetsu said as he wrapped his arms around Karin's stomach in order to hold her close to him. "You know me, I'm kind of a plan as I go type of guy," he stated. Karin would remember all the times that he rushed into situations without having any backup or retreat plan after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next