Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:25 pm

"I'm not quite sure how I like the idea of being a human target but alright," Kiba said as he stood next to Sasuke. While he used to not trust Sasuke, now that they were in their planning stage together the two of them had been able to at least get along these past few sessions together. Besides, Kiba had a feeling that Shino wouldn't fire lightning that would actually hurt someone, considering that he might miss. Even if he did, Kiba had the feeling that Sasuke would find a way to deflect the lightning.

"Right, I'm on it," Shino said as he concentrated on what was in front of him. Kiba and Sasuke were together, and hopefully none of them were about to be in any pain. Shino had a new theory that he was gonna try. Perhaps if he ejected his chakra in a line, only to have the lightning follow it than it might act as a conductor. It was an experiment, and he hoped that it worked. Shino quickly made the handsigns before aiming his hand forward and launching the lightning from his body.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:48 pm

Sasuke smirked, seeing his chakra come out of his hand before he fired the lightning. Although chakra was invisible unless in an elemental form (like chidori, for example), sharingan was able to see chakra vividly, as if it was a line. It was one of the particular dangers of the usage. Fortunately for Shino, it did go straight between Sasuke and Kiba and missed them both.

The Uchiha was pleased. He moved away from Kiba and looked at the damage. "That's better." He said, smirking. He then glanced toward Kiba. "Your primary affinity is Earth, right?" He asked. "Lightning is the natural weakness to earth, so I want you to raise pillars, thick and hard ones that you don't think Shino will break." He then turned to face Shino. "And I want you to break them.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:01 pm

After Shino's success Kiba listened to Sasuke as he gave the instructions to raise the pillars. "Consider it done," the Inuzuka said before making a single handsign. Once he concentrated he quickly forced four large earth pillars to rise up from the ground. They were thick and coated with chakra, which would make the earth stronger than normal. Lightning would still be able to pierce it, but Shino was going to have to work for it if he wanted to knock them down.

Shino looked at the pillars as they rose, breathing softly as he thought about the best way to take them down. He moved around, as if observing his targets for several moments. Suddenly shino quickly lifted up his hand and lightly bit on his thumb. Within a moment he performed a summoning to bring his bow and arrow to his back, the one that was made by Nomi. Shino quickly strung an arrow before channeling the lightning in to the very tip before letting go. The arrow flew forward, pierced one earth pillar, and than the second one behind it before stopping. He had aimed lower in order to mess up the foundation and the flow of chakra that was being controlled through Kiba. By taking down the base, the two pillars quickly came toppling down.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Sasuke smirked. "That's not what I intended, but that's interesting." He said, looking at the two pillars. He was actually impressed that Shino was strong enough to do this. But, it made sense. Shino's weakness was taijutsu, so long range weapons made sense to be to his advantage. "Your much better with an arrow than in battle."

He decided to do something else. "Shoot an arrow at me, and use lightning when you do it. I want to try it." He said spreading his legs slightly into a stance to catch the arrow when it would come to him. However, seeing Shino dock an arrow, he noticed they were steel arrow. Oh... this was going to be fun.

"Kiba!" He called, tossing the Inuzuka his wedding band. He didn't want to burn his hand all over again. He turned back to Shino, not sure what he was planning to do, but it seemed like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:22 pm

Shino shrugged. "I figure that by switching things up my opponent will be less prepared," Shino remarked before looking down at the bow and arrows that had been handmade for him personally by Nomi. Youki had ordered the smith to create weapons for his two apprentices at the time, not realizing that he was giving such powerful weapons to two of his biggest enemies. The weapons had been useful for them ever since.

Kiba grabbed the wedding ring as it was tossed to him, remembering Shino mention that Sasuke's finger got burned once because the metal had kept too close of contact with him. Guess he just didn't want to get needlessly injured like that again.

Shino was quick to draw an arrow and aim it at the Uchiha. He wasn't sure what Sasuke wanted to prove, but he was certain that Sasuke had his reasons. HE channeled the lightning for only a moment before allowing the arrow to fire straight at Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Sasuke stepped to the side just slightly and raised a hand. His own chakra came forward and channeled Shino's. Sasuke's chakra overtook the arrow, but he couldn't stop the arrow. He moved to the side, letting the arrow embed in a tree. He wasn't stupid enough to try and catch something he didn't want to risk. The feathers on the arrows were reinforced, so they would cut his hands.

The lightning was around his arm, and slowly disappeared. "Your chakra isn't strong enough." he concluded, glancing to Shino. "It's too easy for me to redirect your power. When you coast the arrow, I want you to put all the power on the outside. Think of it like a shell. The arrow is what you want to protect, so the outside has to be rigid and hard. It'll make firing through things much simpler. It'll also increase your odds of killing a shinobi in a single hit." He pointed to the two rock pillars. "And you'll be able to take down more of those with a single blow."

The Uchiha then walked to the tree the arrow had struck and pulled it out. "Make an elipses around the arrow. if it's pointed beside the tip, it'll help it fly father."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:36 pm

Shino listened carefully as Sasuke gave his instructions. They made sense, although Shino wasn't certain that many shinobi would catch on. Still, it was worth working on just in case now wasn't it? "Give me just a second," Shinobi said as he looked at the arrow that he was going to fire again. He needed just a moment to concentrate in order to help him do everything that Sasuke had asked. Shino slowly reached forward and pinched the arrow between two fingers before slowly starting to slide them down the sides. Sasuke's sharingan would see that Shino was leaving his chakra around the arrow as his fingers traced over it.

Only once he had fully covered the arrow did he quickly turn, aim, and fire another shot in Sasuke's direction.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Sharingan focused on the arrow and he tried to change the chakra on the arrow once more. However, a few seconds later, he leaned backward so the arrow flew over his face, just barely missing his chin. He let out a sigh or relief and stood up, seeing the arrow embed in the tree. "Better..." He said, staring at the arrow.

"I couldn't change the chakra to move it, so nice improvement." he smirked at Shino. He walked over to Kiba. "Give me back my ring." Sasuke had been wearing it so long that there were was a tan line on his ring finger. He slipped it back on his hand, as if he was uncomfortable without it, and turned to Shino. "Take out those two, and I want you to use only one arrow."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:51 pm

"Thanks, I could sense that it was more powerful the moment that if left my hand," Shino admitted as he looked back at the direction the arrow had fired in. Sharingan was definitely useful for analyzing techniques and finding a way to improve upon them. As Shino was asked to take down the two pillars with one arrow, he only gave a nod. "Got it," he said before taking out another arrow and lining up his shot so that it would hit both pillars, assuming that the arrow even went straight.

Shino concentrated the lightning chakra once again, but he knew that he had to do better with it. The lightning couldn't only affect the first pillar, it had to hit them both. He tried to concentrate so that the chakra wouldn't leave the arrow immediately upon striking the first pillar.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Sasuke watched Shino, but had time to walk to where Shai was playing not far from them. He was watching them more than he was playing with his toys, but he did have half a dozen toys around him that were occasionally more amusing than his father training two other people. The Uchiha checked on his son, and then handed him a drink. Shai was young, and even for a boy his age he drank a little more than normal. Sakura wasn't worried by it, so Sasuke didn't either. He just made sure to keep Shai well hydrated.

Once the boy had drank, Sasuke put the cup on a table and walked back, seeing Shino fire the arrow. it broke the first pillar at the bottom, but went up about five inches and broke the other one on the left hand side. It shattered and broke, falling to the right. The cut on teh first one was even, but the one on the second wasn't. "Not bad." Sasuke said, glancing to Kiba. "Do it again. Both of you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:05 pm

Kiba just gave a solid nod as Sasuke asked for him to make the pillars again. He raised up two more, knowing that this was the amount that Shino needed to break. There was no need to create more quiet yet, at least until they were needed. "Alright that should do it, take your best shot at it Shino," Kiba called out to him.

Shino gave a solid nod. "Thanks," he said simply before going back to his concentration. He once again did his tracing trick, but this time once it was one he began to apply more chakra to the area that was already covered. Chakra was attracted to similar types of chakra after all, and Shino hoped that he added enough extra power to pierce both pillars effectively. Without saying anything else, he fired another shot.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:15 pm

SAsuke was wondering the best way to train Kiba. He knew very little about Earth jutsu. The best experience he had dealing with this particular type of jutsu was Deidara. And, Sasuke seriously doubted that Kiba could do anything like that. There had to be something that he could do, however, to increase his control. Right? He thought, seeing Shino firing the arrow. He did better this time, but it wasn't perfect. "Again." he repeated. They would continue this drill until Shino could do it perfectly, effortlessly, and every time.

"Kiba?" he asked. "Do you know what your weaknesses are when it comes to earth?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:19 pm

Kiba raised up a few more pillars in order to have Shino attack them. Kiba would keep it up for as long as it was needed since they were helping Shino to get stronger. The stronger they were, the more likely they would be able to finish Youki off next time he showed his damned face inside of their village! They had to unite if they were going to defeat him after all.

As Sasuke asked his question, Kiba thought about it for a moment. "Well I'm good at using and manipulating it, I think that I mainly need to come up with more clever ways of using it. I'm not very good at thinking on my feet when it comes to ninjutsu," he admitted. Sasuke would recall that the Inuzuka was mainly a taijutsu clan after all.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Sasuke leaned against a tree, thinking. Earth? He was strong against earth, so he had never really bothered to think of jutsu's that were particularly good to use with it. Even with his own elements, he could just blow shit up, burn it, or break it apart. Earth wasn't like fire or lightning, it was hard and dense, with a lasting physical form. Both of Sasuke's justu were usually see through and moved through the air, or fed upon it. How could he suddenly make something concrete just off the top of his head?

However, it seemed another Uchiha had a better idea. "Daddy?" Shai asked, looking up from a stuffed toy he was holding. "Couldn't Kiba do something cool, like make a trap?" He asked, walking over to them. "If you put poisonous snakes in a hole and he put a fake top on top, then it'd be like in the cartoons, when people fall."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Kiba glanced over at Shai as he began to talk. The mind of a child was a wondrous thing, they always went to places that no one ever thought about looking. In this case: a cartoon. Kiba glanced over at Sasuke curiously to see what he was thinking. "It's not a bad idea, using my earth jutsu I could make a very weak and thin layer of earth to cover up something like a hole. They wouldn't know what was wrong until they stepped on it," he pointed out. "Once they fell in I could even cause the earth around them to collapse"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Sasuke was also impressed. He smirked and walked over to Shai, rubbing the top of his head. "I love you." He said, beaming down at his son. He bent down in front of him, kissing his forehead softly. He stood and glanced to Kiba. "I think it's a good idea, but you should likely either make the hole very deep, or put something like sharp and jagged rocks at the bottom. It would make it so a shinobi wouldn't be able to jump out. Having to make it collapse puts too much pressure on you. if you get distracted, you risk letting them go. A better tactic would likely to seal off the top, ticker than it was before, in order to keep them imprisoned. That way, you could either crush them to death, or restrict their movements so they would be unable to get out and kill you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:39 pm

"You make some good points," Kiba admitted as he thought about what Sasuke was saying. It might work on younger or inexperienced shinobi, but trapping someone like Youki or anyone even close to his level was never going to work. He'd have to be clever, not only make them fall but also injure themselves. "I'll have to try that out sometime, having them fall and hurting their legs upon some spikes would be a great way to make sure that they don't get back up," he admitted as he thought about it more. It would take some quick reflexes to avoid an injury like that. "I'll have to give it a try sometime"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Sasuke then realized something. "Kiba, make the hole narrow." he suddenly realized. "If you make a hole that is long and narrow. Think about it... If the ground can support at least one hundred pounds, then children and most animals can walk across it without falling, but when most adults transfer their weight from one leg to the other, it would activate the trap. if it's narrow, they won't be able to stop themselves, and if they fall partially forward, it's likely that they'll smack their face or jaw on the edge. That will stun them as they fall, so they won't be able to escape."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Kiba saw where Sasuke was going the moment that he said it. "You're right, it would stop from an innocent getting caught, and my allies would know where it is. Only my enemies would have to fear where they were," Kiba said as he grew a large grin on his face. He could already imagine it now, this move had a great deal of potential that came alone with it. Kiba could even go out of his way to make tunnels to use as escape routes in case something went wrong at his own home!

"I like this the more I hear about it," the Inuzuka says with his classic grin.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:52 pm

That made the Uchiha chuckle. "Well, that's slightly amusing." He nodded. "I think that this could be a good idea. It'd be useful too. It'd be a pain if you made a lot of them in the village, but they'd be an amazing thing to put on the outside of Konoha's wall, especially at the weak parts." He looked up at the sky.

"You could also use it as a temporary jutsu in front of the gate entrance."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:25 pm

"I guess that's true, I wouldn't need to really sustain the hole once it's created and formed. IT would be like our own little moat for our castle," Kiba said jokingly as he already imagined several shinobi falling in to them as they tried to injured Konoha's weaker defense. "What do you mean by using it as a temporary jutsu outside of the gate entrance though?" he asked curiously. "Don't you think too many people use the gate for us to put a trap like this there?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:28 pm

"Well, considering Konoha security, you could have a special special gate that can be tripped when too much weight is on it. If you create the hole, but put a hefty piece of earth on top of it, no one could fall through. But, if someone working the gate also has an earth affinity, they could weaken the top, so whoever entered would fall through. I also bet someone like Karin could rig it to weaken when it's touched by a certain person via their chakra. It just kinda sounds like something she could pull off, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:58 pm

"It sounds like the kind of thing that's going to go over my head completely," Kiba admitted with a tiny laugh. "Let's just wait until I learn the basics of the technique before I start to apply it to village security you know? I'm more of a one step at a time kinda guy," Kiba admitted as he looked towards Sasuke. "Once I master it we'll see where we can go from there alright?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:47 pm

Sasuke shrugged. "I don't see the point in half assing. I always make sure I know what I want my techniques to do, so I don't have to waste my time with baby steps." But Sasuke and Kiba were rather different when it came to jutsu styles. Sasuke was always a stronger and better user of both ninjutsu and taijutsu. It was just his strength and what he had always focused himself on. So, while he was being a bit harsh, he was also giving Kiba a taste of the bigger picture. They had long since passed the age where it was okay to move slowly and take baby steps. Sasuke had been taught how to use lightning by Kakashi, and fire by his father, but almost all the jutsu he used for the two of those he had created himself. Chidori had been prestarted, of course, but he went ahead and created four of his own techniques with it, some involving weapons.

In Sasuke's eyes, Kiba was too old and high of a shinobi to have no idea how elemental jutsu worked. Personally, Sasuke was offended that Kiba managed to even PASS the jounin exams without elemental jutsu, considering that the exam required it. Sasuke himself was only a chunnin (mostly due to his running and house arrest), and he was stronger, a better fighter, and strategist than both Kiba and Shino. He and Naruto shared a fate, as it seemed, when it came to this. Naruto and Sasuke were of the two most powerful shinobi in the village, but, were of the lowest rank in their age ground. But, Sasuke supposed he couldn't complain. He WAS an S-ranked criminal at one point, which far outshined the rank of Jounin.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:56 pm

"You call it half assing, I call it making sure that I do it right," Kiba said in a rather blank tone. Normally he would get annoyed that Sasuke had to go out of his way AGAIN to belittle Kiba's methods. He was trying to do his best to hold his temper and his tongue, but Sasuke was long overdue for a real talking out. He knew that they had their fight earlier, and while they had both agreed to disagree, Kiba still didn't believe that he and Sasuke were actually going to be close friends. No, Shino could buddy up with him if he wanted but Kiba was only going to learn what he could before walking away. Whatever alliance or plan that Sasuke wanted to make with Kiba, he had no intention of continuing it once Youki was dead.

The only reason that Sasuke was in Konoha was because the Hokage's apprentice was married to him and Konoha wanted his strength. If he had been anyone else and done what he did, his head would be on a platter by now.

"I'll talk it over with Akiko and work with her. If anyone's going to help me get it down it will be her. She's a master with earth ninjutsu."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next