Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Shino smiled as he heard her response, knowing that she truly meant every word of it. “Well, our work isn’t done yet. We won’t stop, we won’t break from our training and plans until we are ready to finish this…….you’ll all be free soon”, he said with a weak smile. This family had such good people in it, being held through fear. Shino was going to do everything he could to save them all. He let out a laugh as she made her comment, of course her doing it before taking her shirt off was a little strange. “Getting serious now or something? Or just getting too hot?”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Kaliegh smirked. "I'm going to rape you after I beat you again." She said teasingly. Winking at him, she started to move through songs, picking one of her own. "No, you get to play my favorite song, and even on medium, this one is hard, trust me. It has a lot of notes." She stretched her arms, cracking her shoulders, before looking at the screen, repositioning her body. "Don't worry, I can have Xerion make you forget all about Aaliyah." The look on her face showed she was clearly kidding before the song started.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:04 pm

“You can try”, Shino said as a simple rebuttal to the raping comment. As Shino watched his eyes widened as he saw the level of difficulty that this song had. “Holy cow”, he remarked as he looked at it. That was a hard difficulty, and he had never even heard the song before. This was going to get ugly probably. Shino raised an eyebrow at her last comment but realized she was joking. “I don’t know, I’m told that I’m pretty hard headed actually”, he added with a laugh. The song was about to start, and Shino could tell this was going to be a workout.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Kaliegh actually laughed. "You'll find that I don't lose easily." She told him, with a cunning look on her face. "Even if you're hard headed, no one can escape Xerion's genjutsu and I know for a fact that you and I would make a really good pair." She winked at him and started to play the game. Of course she'd never actually do anything to take him away from Aaliyah, it didn't hurt to joke about it. Besides, as his sensei it was her duty to instill fear in his heart so he'd do better. "Let's hope you don't get a C or lower. If you do, who knows what will happen." She added as they continued.

"I might want to comfort you for losing your boyfriend in a way he used to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:14 pm

IT was a good thing that Shino had become dedicated to work at such a young age, even things that would make most men shake because they were uncomfortable didn’t affect him as much. At her comment about them being a good pair he shot a single glanced but quickly went back to paying full attention on the screen. It was strange, while he knew that she wouldn’t do anything a part of him couldn’t help but wonder if she was serious about them being a good pair. He just decided to ignore it for now, doing his best to perform well.

“Gee, I’ll do my best to remember that”, Shino said with a small laugh as his feet quickly moved to get used to the patterns and beats of the song.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Kaliegh grinned. The song was a little shorter than the others because of how difficult it was. When it did finish, she had an A-big surprised-then typed in her name with the rapid speed in which she danced. "So.." She turned to face him, watching him closely to see how he did. "let's hope you didn't get an C, if so, you have to answer to me, if you or a D or lower, I think you and Kiba should have a public and private make up because some of my siblings are starting to doubt your sexualities because you're so unromantic with one another. They require more evidence."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:40 pm

By the time that the song was over Shino could definitely feel the heat. Due to the nature of the song it was much shorter than before, the stress was a lot higher though. B, not bad considering the level of what he was asked to do. He wiped the sweat from his brow and typed in his name without thinking about it….his real name. He turned to Kaleigh and just grinned. “Ha, you guys train us to the bone so often we don’t have time to be romantic”, he pointed out. “And now that we have different senseis we will only be together at nights, we can just let the imagination wander yeah?”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:50 pm

"Well Mori hasn't heard anything and neither have I or Xerron." She teased, scrolling through the songs to find one she liked. Nothing good so far. She'd played them all more than once, so she was going to have to buy another extension to get more music. That or have Xerion make more and have Nomi program them into the game. "But, if you insist that's what you do at night after all the training, so be it. It explains why you were both so swore all the time." She teased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:26 am

Shino rolled his eyes for a moment. “Yeah, but since you guys are on our side you could always just tell a bit of a lie”, Shino pointed out. He was NOT going to do something like kiss Kiba in public if he didn’t have to, that would just be wrong on so many levels. Shino would have nightmares for life, and that wasn’t something Shino even wanted to consider. “If you could say you heard things I’d appreciate it, just say something about how we’re shy and only spend alone time together or something”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:43 am

Kaliegh smirked. "I think I can handle that..." She rubbed her chin as if she was thinking in a really bad movie. "Let's see... I guess I can make up some things. You DO sorta strike me as the shy type. I can imagine you not wanting anyone to know and showing very little public displays of affection. Wanna stay in the closet." She teased poking him. "So where you with him before this, or did you fall in love with him when handcuffed together?" She asked, sitting down, watching him to see his reaction to this fake b-romance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:52 am

“Gee what gave me away as the shy guy of the group?”, Shino asked sarcastically. He listened to her words and gave a small shrug. “Pointing us as they shy type would probably make sense, considering neither of us have come out and said that we were gay, it’s our actions that make people assume that”, he pointed out. HE and Kiba apparently acted gay, he wasn’t sure what to really make of that but it was working for their cover so that was good enough. Hopefully Shino’s little anger at Kiba this morning would help sell the deception a little better. “You know what just say we fell in love while handcuffed I don’t care anymore”, he said with a weak laugh.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:56 am

Kaliegh grinned. "Very cute." She got another bottle of water and opened it with a click. "So I guess starting that rumor I thought the two of you were gay worked out well for you, no?" She asked, glancing over at him matter o-factly. Shrugging her shoulders, she looked over at the television, which was on the waiting screen, the DRR guy telling them to pick a song. "I guess it was the love and dedication the two of you had together, you know? It was so sweet and touching I had to share." She pretended to wipe a tear from her eye as she laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:04 am

Shino didn’t react to what Kaleigh said until she mentioned that she started the rumor. “That was you?”, he asked as he stared at her. “But you knew we weren’t……you planned this from the beginning?”, he asked surprised. Damn that was clever. Shino just stared at her as she mentioned the love and dedication that they shared. “Yeah, such love can only do so much for ya”, he remarked as he glanced at the screen. He grabbed his last container of food and took a few bites. “Well, guess I should be thanking you. It worked out better than I thought it would”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:14 am

Kaliegh laughed. "I actually didn't mean to say that you were gay. I said that the two of you were closer than I have ever seen two people be. I was touched by how you helped and supported one another, and it was one of my brothers that asked if you were gay, and without thinking about it, I just... sorta said I thought you were. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I was actually pissed about it later because I wasn't sure if you'd be upset. It worked out for the better though I guess. Everyone knows but they pretend not to." She winked at him, picking up something else to eat. "So I get the impression you eat more now than ever before." She teased. "I remember having to force you to eat some days because you were that stubborn."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:37 am

Shino couldn’t help but smile when Kaleigh gave the reason for her actions. Shino and Kiba had been through a lot together, and were still going through a lot together. They were both going to be the heads of their clan one day, that was certain now. Shino knew that the two clans would never be closer than they would be once Shino and Kiba took over. With everything that they went through Shino wouldn’t hesitate to come to Kiba’s aid now. They had their little fights, but the two were like brothers now. “Oh yeah, I can thank your workouts for doing that to me”, he said with a laugh. “I used to eat like salads and light food, the fact I went from that to ten thousand calories worth of meat wasn’t an easy adjustment”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:43 am

Kaliegh smirked. "Welcome to the fast lane my friend. My sisters always hated and made fun of me for the way I ate, but because of how sick I was in stuff, i really didn't have a choice. I like the taste of meat. I'm a lot like my brother's... It's a little sad." She rubbed the back of her neck. "It could be worst. I could be like Cyon. I've seem him eat snakes before. He'll put a wire through them and rotate them on a fire and just eat them." She shivered. "He will eat anything... It's a little frightening. But, if anyone can deal with that... it's Yaibi. Do you agree?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:56 am

Shino let out a little laugh. “Well most of your sisters can’t do what you can do. I’ve never seen someone as good with taijutsu as you are, especially a woman…..no offense”, he added. Most men focused on taijutsu, the only real woman famed for strength was Tsunade and that was only because of her extreme chakra control. She wasn’t naturally that strong. “Oh yes, if anyone it would be Yaibi that much is certain”, Shino said with a small laugh. “that guy is more in tuned with nature than anyone I have ever seen, probably why Cyon is taking a liking to him”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:05 am

Kaliegh grinned. "I've seen Cyon lay down and tell Youki to stop walking because he was hurting the earth. Sometimes he's really funny. He fights the most with Youki. Cyon is pretty good at defending himself when he has to, especially against Youki. They're brothers that are fairly close in age, so sometimes fighting between them is more social than anything else. They show affection that way. Boys, you know?" She shrugged. Shino didn't seem like the type to bond through violence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:28 am

Shino listened as Kaleigh spoke about Cyon, one of the siblings that Shino knew the least about. Right now he wasn’t an ally though and that was what Shino needed to know. Of course Kiba would inform him of the truth later. Shino raised an eyebrow as she made the comment about them bonding because of it. “Actually I don’t really get that”, he admitted. “I’ve never had a brother either, so I guess that’s another one of those things I won’t really get”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:40 am

Kaliegh nodded in his direction. "Don't get me wrong. I agree with you. I don't know why some of my brothers bond that way. It's not at all how I bond with my sister's, but if it makes them happy. They can do it. I'll just leave them to their own devices. I guess men just like screwing and hurting one another." She shrugged. Once she finished eating half of the container, she felt pretty content and knew she was full enough to stop eating. At least for the time being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:42 am

Shino shrugged. “Well, everyone is made different so I suppose that we aren’t really ones to judge”, he added with a shrug. Some people acted differently from others, and some just acted strange. It was who you were naturally combined with your surroundings that made you who you are. Shino almost finished his container but decided to save some for later because it was just so good. Shino leaned back and let out a yawn. “So Youki taught me how to summon his hawks today”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:52 am

"Which one's have you met so far? Have you seen Grim?" She asked, picking up her water, unscrewing the top from it. Taking a sip, she shifted in her chair to get more comfortable. "I'm glad you learned to eat though. You'd have died otherwise. And my family doesn't really fight amongst themselves. It's rare. I suppose it's a bonding thing. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised, but whatever." She shrugged her her shoulders. "Well, we have an understanding, right?" She asked, turning to face him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:59 am

“I’ve met a ton of them, and yes I have definitely met Grim. That was a treat”, Shino said sarcastically as he remembered the ominous bird and how large it was. IT looked like it could have just flown off with Aaliyah to feed it to its young and not look back. Not the friendliest bird that was certain. “Yeah well, I gotta admit the taste has grown on me since coming here”, he remarked as he looked at the food he was saving. “Used to not be able to stand the stuff, now it’s something that I have everyday”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:06 pm

Kaliegh put the lid on her container and gathered them, putting them into the fridge. "It's already passed midnight. I'm going to bed. I have to be awake in five hours. Don't get too lonely, okay? It looks like Yaibi is staying with Cyon again." She teased, winking at him and walking towards her room. "Looks like tonight is a you night." Waving, she went into her room and went to bed, then came back out to turn off the television and went to bed once more, closing her door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:12 pm

“Yeah you’re right, we should both turn in”, Shino said with a nod. Youki was gone so that would mean more training with Aaliyah in the morning, that was at least something that he could look forward to. “Sleep well sensei”, Shino said with a smile before heading to his own room, before realizing he left his shirt. HE went back and grabbed it before heading to his room, changing, turning off the lights, and turning in for the night.

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next