Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shinigami
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
shinigami

Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:30 pm

((Fixed))
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:14 pm

Kenji Hirohata
Kenji stopped behind Shiro and made a hand sign with a sigh. Things really weren't going well so far, and the fact that one of their teammates had just run off on his own into a fog did little to inspire confidence. "Just a second." Soon, the mist began to thin even more, revealing the other side of the water field. There, Raijin was on his knees with Megumi standing over over him. Just as he had suspected, she had neutrilized him in no time.

"Nice try, boys," Megumi stated with a wave. Then, she jumped back farther into the mist, disappearing.

"Okay, we need to regroup," Kenji said. "Sticking together is our best chance, and I know how Megumi fights. I've only been training with her since I entered the academy, you know."
Mood: Frustrated
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 3
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:58 am

Shiro Yuki

Moving around the impromptu trap to Raijin's side Shiro quickly pulled the man up to his feet. "Okay Kenji-san. Give us Megumi one-oh-one." Shiro had started shouting orders without properly planning or getting a serious grasp on the threat their teacher made or their real strengths and weaknesses. "And if you have a real idea to defeat her then please don't hesitate."

Shiro was doing hand signs and preparing to launch another swarm of Snow Storm Swallows if anything or anyone came out of the mist at them.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:58 pm

Raijin Kaguya
Raijin was about to get up and bolt before he noticed a hand and he looked over and saw Shiro, he nodded before accepting the help up, he looked around and sighed still feeling the kick, "Well... that hurt, but I'm all ears now Kenji." he said as he looked at the other two, he realized now that even if he could do it all himself he would still require the help of his team members regardless of the situations.
Condition: Hurt
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 2
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Kenji Hirohata
As soon as they regrouped with Raijin, Kenji made sure to thicken up the mist again, hiding them. However, Shiro's selection of honorific confused him, pulling his attention away a moment later. "Uh... -san? You know we're on equal ground, right?" Kenji was uncomfortable being referred to that way, a way that was reserved usually for respected superiors. Granted, it wasn't as formal as -sama, but it still didn't sit right with him. "Just Kenji is fine, really. Anyway..."

Clearing his throat, he looked back out into the mist. "Okay, so you obviously know already that she uses water ninjutsu. She's also capable of lightning ninjutsu, as well. However, her ninjutsu is not her real strength--it's her taijutsu that's really scary. Because of that, we really shouldn't attempt close combat with her. If we stay at mid to long range, we might have a chance."

He paused a moment and rubbed a hand against his chin. "That jutsu she was using earlier, the one with the tendrils, that's her Striking Water Shell technique. It acts both defensively to protect her, by surrounding her with a hardened shell of water, and offensively by striking with the water whips, but it has a limited range. As long as we stay a good distance from her, we won't have to worry about it attacking.

"If she's still using it, then that means she's definitely using clones to patrol the mist. Probably water clones. Fortunately, water clones are much weaker than the original, but they're still probably better than any one of us. So...we'll probably have to take care of them first before proceeding. If we work together, we should be able to take them out."

He looked back to his teammates, studying them. "And I know we're not going to beat her, so let's not kid ourselves about that. But our goal isn't to beat her, it's just to get the kunai that she's guarding, right? We'll have to come up with a way to force her on the defensive for just a moment, long enough for one of us to slip by. And to do that, we'll have to figure out how best to work together. So...what can you two do? We'll never figure this out if we don't know each other's strengths."
Mood: Contemplative
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:32 am

Shiro Yuki

Kenji was putting together a plan without putting together a plan. "When it came around to Shiro's turn, he divulged a little bit about his abilities. "I have a few good Ice Jutsu that we can use, and i'm not to bad with my Katana." He wasn't one to boast but Shiro was actually pretty good with both his Katana and his Ice Jutsu. He would definately let Kenji finish planning this all out before jumping in and trying to iron out the details.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:29 am

Raijin Kaguya
Resting for a bit Raijin listened to Kenji and Shiro and nodded, "I'm more of a Taijutsu user, I can harden my bones density for defence or attack, I can't really do too much with ninjutsu, but my father was a samurai so I like to think I know my way around my katana and Wakizashi..." Raijin said, those in a way were his best traits in the current situation before he scratched the back of his head, "I'm also hard headed at times..." he added a little embarrassed about his stubbornness sometimes.

He glanced around the field wondering as to what was going on, could they actually make it by the end of the night, he looked over at Kenji as if to ask him something then he shook his head, "no... no, stupid idea, there's no way she'd fall for that being a Jounin..." he though to himself as he listened up for more of a plan, "so what's our plan of attack, I'm not taking off this time until I hear it all." Raijin added due to his stomach hurting from the kick a bit still.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:06 pm

Kenji Hirohata
"Okay, well...I know a few water jutsus," Kenji said, scratching his head. Putting together a strategy was harder than it seemed. "Otherwise just the basic academy techniques, and a taijutsu style that my sister helped me develop, which won't be much help here. So...I guess we could try hitting her from long range with our jutsus, while Raijin tries to get close? If we attack together like that, we should be able to take down the clones. But...I'm not sure what to do about the real Megumi, or how to get the kunai. Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:09 pm

Shiro Yuki

Shiro came up with a denotative plan. "If I can get close enough to that water done I can freeze it. Would that buy Raijin enough time to grab the Kunai?" He was of course asking Kenji knowing Megumi's strengths and abilities would definitely help them. The hard part of the plan would be getting close enough to said dome to freeze it, without the heck getting beat out of them by those tendrils.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:23 pm

Raijin Kaguya
Raijin reached into his pouch before he sighed, "great... I only have a few left, after this I need to go get more..." he thought to himself as he knew he was very limited on his explosive tags, he listened in while everyone talked and wondered about it all, "I can try and be a vanguard for you to get close to Megumi-sensei to freeze the water surrounding her, gunna take one hell of a beating that's for sure..." Raijin said to Shiro thinking about how much pain it would be to get close with those water attacks she has, he looked over to Kenji now and nodded, "I like it, you two lay cover fire while I get in close to cause some up close and personal damage." Raijin replied looking to Kenji, he looked around before he took a deep breath and held it for a few moments before he let it out slowly clearing his mind.

Raijin looked at them both, "I only have 3 explosive tags left, and I got maybe two kunai left, I still have all my shuriken if needed." Raijin said wondering as to how they should go about their plan of attacks.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:35 pm

Kenji Hirohata
Kenji scratched his head. "Um...I don't know, maybe that would work," he said. "I'm not really sure if you could freeze the water, unless you had a really powerful ice jutsu...but I guess it would be worth a try. Even if you can't freeze it, though, we only need to keep her occupied for a few seconds. But first thing is first, we need to take care of any water clones she might have made. We should try to attack them simultaneously, perhaps leading with Raijin up close while we assist from long range."
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:28 am

Shiro Yuki

Shiro pulled three special Kunai, with tags hanging off them out. "They're powerful, but they'll need to be concentrated if that Technique is as powerful as you say it is." The real truth was that Shiro could only throw two Kunai accurately at any distance, he'd have to be much closer to be able to hit three within the space of the technique. "And Raijin, once it's frozen, don't throw any explosives at it." Shiro put the Kunai back into his holster in the slightly exposed position. "Other than that, it sounds like a plan. On your go Kenji."
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:09 am

Raijin Kaguya
Looking at kenji as he listened he noticed a more subtle version of him, he wasn't shy or trying to hide anything, but yet he was determined about this, he set two of the kunai down in the ground before him with explosive tags attached, "you can use these as distractions... or to cover me as I charge in." he said before he looked over at Shiro and nodded, "you have three and there is three of us, what if each of us were to throw them at the same time? it'd give element of surprise as well as the benefactor of we all can hit our mark I'm hoping, and if it does work hopefully one of us will be close enough to grab the kunai." Raijin said after listening, it was an idea and he wanted to run it by them first to see what their thoughts about it were.

Raijin looked over at Shiro and then Kenji as he smirked, "I have no fear of going back to the academy, if I must go back then I am not ready to be in the midst of shinobi, but if we do this, we do this as brothers in arms, it doesn't matter about last names or where each of us hail from, but that we stand and fight together as one." Raijin said before he scratched the back of his head, "or at least that's what my father taught me, and would say." Raijin added, the fire still in his eyes about completing this challenge set before them.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:58 pm

Kenji Hirohata
"Uh...okay," Kenji said, with a slow nod. Raijin was...an interesting one, almost too driven. He took the kunai and slipped them in his thigh pouch, then huffed out a slow breath. "Okay, anyway, I don't really know how well any of this is going to work, but it's all we have. So, first thing, we find the clones and try to take them out. Once that's done, we go after the objective. Stick together close and make your attacks at the same time, or she'll probably just kick us across the training ground. We all good with that?"
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 4:10 pm

Shiro Yuki

Shiro shook his head to Raijin's idea, "The Kunai need hit at nearly the same time. That'd require too much coordination, I doubt we could do that well at this point in the game. Otherwise it sounds like a plan. Lets circle the tree once together to see if we cant lure in any clones, then go for broke."

With that Shiro was ready to take off, he stepped back from the circle to show that he was ready to enact their plain.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:26 pm

Raijin Kaguya
Looking back to Kenji he nodded, "I'll be up close, try not to hit me though." Raijin said with a slight smirk on his face, he turned and looked at Shiro and nodded, "just offering an idea, but I understand, any ways, I suppose we should rock, Megumi-Sensei might be getting bored." he said as he stepped back as well drawing both his swords taking his last explosive tag kunai putting it back in his pouch behind him.

Holding both of his swords he looked down at them and closed his eyes for a quick moment, "may the Gods direct my hands swiftly and directly, and help boost my body so that I may not falter in the line of combat." Raijin said quietly to himself, but most likely loud enough for Shiro and Kenji to hear his words.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 6:51 pm

Kenji Hirohata
"Alright, then let me clear up the mist a little. We need her to see us enough to chase us." Kenji made his hand sign again and allowed the mist to thin out just enough that they could see vague dark silhouettes in the distance. It looked like there were two clones nearby, but if there were any others farther away he couldn't tell. "Alright, let's go." He darted off towards the tree, glancing back over his shoulder as he went. One of the blurred figures turned towards him and after a moment disappeared, no doubt trying to go through the mist stealthily.
Mood: Calm
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:10 pm

Shiro Yuki

Taking up wing on Kenji, Shiro kept his eyes peeled and both hands on his sword, though he lost the clone they'd seen through the mist, "Here she comes." He mentioned in a low voice to his teammates. Shiro wasn't sure he was ready for face to face contact, however it was what the plan called for. So he would be doing just that.

Ready or not. Here they came.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:19 am

Raijin Kaguya
He looked over at Kenji when he mentioned that he'd clear some of the mist, he glanced around before he noticed that it was time for them to start running towards the tree. Raijin nodded before he started to run along the path that they would all run together to the tree before they would regroup again.

Raijin continued before he heard two call-outs and nodded to himself as he took up a stance with his katana and wakizashi to defend, but to counter with as he looked from both sides to hopefully catch it in time.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Kenji Hirohata
They were halfway to the tree when one of the clones made their move, appearing directly in front of Kenji. He only had time to blink and raise his arms up before she kicked him and sent him flying, but he was at least able to stabilize himself when he landed to make hand signs. Still on the ground, he spit out a strong jet of water directly at the water clone, forcing her to dodge to the side near Shiro.
Mood: Tense
Condition: Ow
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:06 am

Shiro Yuki

Shiro knew his time had come. Continuing to run as Kenji passed him going the other way only to have the water surge out ahead. He wouldn't hesitate. His attack was the exact same as his draw stroke, a practiced opening Battojutsu strike, aimed to cut the water clone in half at the navel laterally.

Working in tandem with Kenji's off balancing strike as though the two of them had planned it out in unison. Would he hit? Shiro didn't know. However he gave this one strike his all.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 7:21 am

Raijin Kaguya
Raijin turned his attention back around as he noticed the fighting was going on, he stabbed his wakizashi into the ground before he used it to turn himself angled now at the water clone. Charging in around behind Kenji he would await Shiro's attack before he stopped and remembered there was another clone out there. Maybe to the rest of the group he was zoning out, but he was looking around the battlefield for the other clone, or worse case scenario, Megumi, would appear next.

Raijin made sure to keep the clone and his team mates in his line of site or look away briefly.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 10:36 pm

Megumi Hirohata
Being forced off balance, the clone was able to dodge up and over Shiro's initial strike, however caught in midair now there was nowhere to go against Raijin's follow up...or at least there wouldn't have been if Raijin had actually attacked instead of zoning out and looking around the field. The moment of opportunity was gone just as soon as it had presented itself, and the Megumi clone then countered with a hard kick straight at Shiro's face.
Mood: Calm
Stamina: 7 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 10 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 5
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 4:46 am

Shiro Yuki

Unable to follow up to his initial flawless attack, that was flawlessly dodged by his opponent, Shiro took foot to face, and tumbled backward, eventually skidding to a halt on his feet with his hand in the dirt holding him fast.

Shiro brushed his face with the sleeve of his jacket seeing red on his clothing as he pulled the cloth away. Down from his nose ran a little red streak of blood it dripped down his chin and into the torn up dirt by his hand. "Hey Raijin. Pay attention." Shiro scolded. He'd lost his cool only for a moment. The would have had her.

This time Shiro charged in again to lead the attack. He was back for more. He could take another hit like that. He would attack with a quick one-two of sword and scabbard, using the scabbard to try and hit the clone. Or at least open it up to an attack by Kenji or Raijin.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:25 pm

Raijin Kaguya
Turning his head around to see their combo attack hadn't worked because he stopped and dozed off angered him, the grip on the handles of his katana was turning his knuckles white. Raijin noticed Shiro dive in for another attack to which Raijin took off running along the back of Shiro this time setting up a follow up attack with both his katana and wakizashi, where ever the clone would go this time he'd be all over her with a nice quick combo attack from both swords to the chest region, as he would pass by he'd aim one of his fingers to shoot off a bone at the clone in quick recession before he'd skid to a halt to come back in for another attack.
Condition: Sore as Hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2