Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

.: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:47 pm

Hazumi

Hazumi froze as he heard that familiar voice, the voice that he knew put Kasumi through so much pain. He felt a knuckle forming as he heard her irritating voice mock them. She wanted a fight did she? She wanted to play...Hazumi was going to make sure she understood the full consequences of that decision.

Hazumi touched Kasumi's hand once before standing up and turning to face Akane. "Taking someone else's strength does not make it your own" he uttered as he walked forward so the bars were about a foot away from him. "All it does is show your own weakness, as a spoiled bitch that has no desire to grow stronger herself. Your daddy was right to chastize you, though I bet it was hard to slap you with his arm missing wasn't it?" Hazumi asked mockingly.

"I'm going to kill you Akane. You didn't know it, but I can see the future. The day will come when the sun shines down on you and all you love in the world surrounds you. In that day you'll let your guard down, and that is when I am going to take everything away from you. When I gouge your eye out and take back what is Kasumi's then you will know the debt has been repaid," he said with a smile before looking towards the bars and the guards.

"These bars, your guards. You don't get it do you? These aren't here to keep you away from me. They're here to keep me from getting you. And believe me, the moment that those barriers are gone, I will destroy your whole world. I promise you that Akane...you have been warned."
Mood: Concerned
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 8 • Speed: 8 • Strength: 8 • Intelligence: 8 • Chakra control: 8
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:27 pm

Kasumi Asogi

"You have been warned", Akane repeated in a mockingly deep voice before moving in closer, "What a load of dribble. I look forward to proving you wrong... Well, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite"

Akane walked away from them, hissing at Sakura as she went past, soliciting a similar response from the Kitsune as she didn't let the wolf girl distract her from making bandages. Akane walked all the way to the cell block doors before stopping and turning back and addressing the guards.

"I want the woman hosed down and cleaned up, change her bandages and get her fresh clothes. She has an appointment as my tutor in the morning, she needs to be presentable. Who better to teach me how to use my new eye then the person I ripped it out of", Akane said with a chuckle before continuing, "Leave the man to rot... He has a date in the arena in the morning, no sense wasting resources on someone who won't be alive to see the sunset anyway".

With that Akane, kicked open the doors and stormed off out of the cell block. Kasumi began to sob hard as soon as she heard the door close behind Akane. She no longer had tears, but it didn't stop the wobble in her breathing from clearly showing how upset and distressed she was. Hotaru's mother had given her that eye to use to fight the evil that had taken her daughter... And there it was, being used by a similar evil for personal gain. She had finally failed completely. Kasumi crawled slowly to their shared bed of hay, feeling around the cell to locate it before flopping onto it in exhaustion. She doubted how much sleep she was going to get tonight.

"I really do despise that girl", Sakura said, ripping one final strip before deciding that she probably had enough to do the task at hand.

"Come here Hazumi, let me take a look at those...", Sakura stopped, looking down at Kasumi and then back up to Hazumi before continuing, "That bruising", Sakura finished in an outright lie.

She dipped her a bandage in water waiting for him to get close. As soon as he had, Sakura shoved her book into his mouth so he would have something to bite down on and set to work cleaning and bandaging his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:34 pm

Hazumi

Hazumi just had his eyes trail after Akane as she walked away. If she even glanced back once, she'd see a look in Hazumi's eyes that would have indicated just how serious he was about his threat. Instead Akane made jokes, didn't even bother to look back at the enemy she had made even once. Hazumi just smiled, imagining what he would do to her...assuming he got the chance.

Hazumi pushed himself away from the wall. He wanted to go to Kasumi and comfort her, but Sakura was right: he needed to get patched up. "I'm coming," he said before coming over. He took the book and bit down on the spine, knowing that he could break some teeth if he didn't have anything to relieve the pressure of what was about to happen.

However, Kasumi would know Hazumi too well. As soon as Sakura got to work on his flesh Hazumi would let out several moans of pain. The flesh was too raw and exposed, everything about them hurt. Kasumi would likely know that whatever was going on was no mere bruising. Hazumi had been beaten up too badly for bruises to hurt this much.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:06 pm

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi covered her ears as she heard Hazumi start to cry out in muffled agony as his wounds were dressed. Sakura wasn't that good of a liar and Kasumi wasn't stupid. Her lack of vision however, made her imagination go wild with thoughts of what Hazumi's injuries may have consisted of. She sobbed a little harder as Sakura's analogy of this place being hell finally became a truth then an exaggeration. She was tired of pain, tired of listening to screaming and yet... This was only her second day here. Why couldn't the wolves just kill them and get it over with?

"Shhh, you're okay, you're okay", Sakura tried to reassure Hazumi as she finished with one arm before moving onto his other one, "Thankfully, they did a fairly good job at not slicing through any muscle tissue at least".

Sakura dripped her cleaning rag into the bloodied water of her cup and carried on cleaning and bandaging the other arm. She shook her head as this one seemed more butchered then the previous, but she was still relieved to see that no major muscle damaged had occured, although she was worried about the amounts of skin that was missing from both of them. It was going to back it harder to deal with keeping infection at bay.

"There we go, that was the best I could do with what I've got to work with", Sakura told him while tying off the bandage to finish her first aid treatment, pulling her book from Hazumi's mouth with a smirk, "I hope you didn't drool on it to much"

Kasumi took her hands away from her ears and listened for a few seconds before allowing them to fall to her side after she was sure she didn't have to listen to Hazumi's pain anymore. She was still sobbing a little, although it sounded like she had calmed a little without Akane's presense upsetting her any longer. She laid there motionless, unsure of what to do with herself now that she had no way to help.

Without saying a word, Sakura quietly sat down on her own bed and stored the remaining bandages away for the morning, so she could redress them before Hazumi had to fight and went back to reading her book. Although she made a point of pretending to wipe saliva off the cover with a joking look of disgust.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:14 pm

Hazumi

Hazumi did what he could to try and be quiet. The flesh could be strong, but the exposed muscle and membrane hurt like none other. There was a reason that skin grew around them to protect it from the outside world. At least Hazumi had a friend in Sakura. If they ever found a way out of here, Hazumi wouldn't leave without their new companion. "Thank you" he uttered as he tried to make it look like he was in less pain than he actually was.

Hazumi stood up and made his way over to their bed. He fell on to the hay limply as he was now next to Kasumi. "Come here," Hazumi said as he took her hand gently and tried to make it so she would lay next to him. His presence was usually comforting, but now he knew she needed it more than even. "There's something you need to know...but be gentle," Hazumi said as he took KAsumi's hand and put them on the bandages. He traced her hand up and down her arm until she realized what was missing.

"They took my weapon too," he whispered quietly. He wasn't going to compare it to losing an eye, but he knew that she'd want to know exactly what happened to him. "They tore off a lot of skin with them because of the burns" he admitted before taking Kasumi's hands back in to his own. "This isn't your fault Kasumi. Don't let that bitch get in to your head...we were going to lose no matte what. This isn't on you...but we are going to get out of here," he added before leaning in and kissing her.

He still loved her, even without her eyes. He started to kiss her repeatedly, hoping that the loving affection would provide her with the smallest of comforts.
Mood: Hurting
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:51 pm

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi sobbing subsided as she felt the warmth of Hazumi's body press next to her own. Her thoughts calmed as she felt his hand take hers feeling the tenderness in his touch. She may have been unable to see him, but even that simple little action brought her some form of comfort, some form of relief. She panicked a little by the way he told her there was something she needed to know, worry clouding her thoughts as he placed her hand against his forearms.

Kasumi gasped as she felt warm flesh underneath the bandages instead of the cold metal she had been so used to all this time. She let him trace her hand up and down his arm as he showed her the full extent of what they had done to her. If it wasn't for the bandages that covered her eyes, a look of seething anger mixed with guilt would have been clear as day on her face.

"I'm... I'm so sorry Zumi-kun... I", Kasumi started, but Hazumi interupted her to explain how it wasn't her fault at all and how they would still escape from this place. Kasumi wonder how such an escape was possible now they had so savagely tore them apart, taking from them their greatest strengths but his words were comforting all the same. As soon as his lips touched her own, Hazumi wiped the remaining doubts from her mind.

"I won't give in", Kasumi said between kisses before grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him in for a far longer and far more intense kiss then they had yet to experience with together. She may not have had her sight any longer but he was all that she had now and she wanted to show him that. He had always been her defender and perhaps, by not holding back on her feelings for him, she could give him a bit of peace himself...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:08 pm

Hazumi

Hearing that Kasumi wouldn't give in was all Hazumi needed to hear. Kasumi had a way of devotion that was very admirable. She never gave up against the odds, never stopped herself from progressing. Even in her weakest, she was vowing to never give up on their situation. As long as they held their strength they would continue to get through anything together. Hazumi just spoke the words he knew would bring her the most comfort.

"I love you..."

---

They slept well that night, embraced in each other's arms. They awoke before the guards came, as Hazumi's senses wanted him to be ready for when they came. They eventually did, opening the gate and motioning for them both to come out before they had to get physical. Hazumi went first as a guard took him by his bandaged arms. The force stung, but Hazumi did his best to forget it. "I'll see you tonight Kasumi...I'm coming back," he promised her before they took him away. The other guards would take Kasumi in a minute, they were already grabbing her up by the time that Hazumi left the room.

After this, apparently the Wolf King decided that he needed to go through extra lengths to ensure that Hazumi worked hard to put on a good show. The guards took Hazumi to an empty room where they started to beat on him, hitting his stomach, punching his face, even stepping on the bandaged areas of his body. It hurt like hell, and Hazumi was still going to be feeling this by the time that they started the fight....that was the point after all. The Wolf King didn't want Hazumi to be back at full strength. There would be no rest or respite from this new living hell. Eventually the guards picked Hazumi backing up, one of them mentioning they were going to be late if they did much more.

Hazumi walked with the men, moving in silence as he listened to them speak. "Lucky you little monkey" one of the wolf men said. "Today you get to be judge, jury, and executioner...a rare gift for a foreign mutt" the wolf said.

"What do you mean?" Hazumi asked as he looked towards the guard.

"The piece of shit you're fighting today is a deserter, tried to flee when pushed in to a corner. He showed little honor and didn't even try and help his fellow warriors...so today, you get to decide his fate. Only one of you gets to walk out of this place alive. And believe me, he really doesn't want to die. I look forward to him tearing the flesh off of your scrawny bones" the guard said before stopping at a door. "Out you go"

Hazumi just moved forward, taking a single breath before pushing the doors open. The sun shined on to him as he entered in to a large arena. He squinted his eyes to get used to the light as he walked forward, trying to see what he had just been thrown in to.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 1:07 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi sleep had been peaceful, she had dreamt of a better place and a better time, a boring old scenerio of bad food, a comfy couch and crappy television programming. When she had awoken, she had tried to open her eyes, only to realise the obvious truth of the situation. She sat up and leaned against the wall of the cell as she listened to everything that was going on around her. Sakura, meanwhile, had set herself to work recleaning and bandaging Hazumi's wounds as quickly as she could before the guards came to fetch him.

Kasumi did her best to stand up when she heard the cell door open, using the bars to support herself, "I know, I love you Zumi-kun!", Kasumi quickly yelled back to him as she heard them drag him off.

Now by herself, she didn't even hear the guards until they had grabbed her and yanked her forward, literally dragging her out of the cell block and down the hallway. It was hard to tell what was going on but she definately felt the breeze hit her face after passing through a set of big heavy door. They had obviously brought her outside the prison. If she still had her sight, she would have been able to see them marching her through the snow toward a large ornate castle. She would have seen them pass through the gates, into an open courtyard and into the servants wing, throwing her forcibly onto the stone floor in front of an young woman who seemed frightened at the state of Kasumi.

"The prisoner as Lady Akane requested, she's to be-", the guard started before he was cut off by the servant girl.

"Yes, I know, washed, bandages changed and redressed, you may leave now... You're getting muddy boots all over my clean floors", the Servant quipped in disgust as she looked at the boot prints that had been trekked in.

As the guards turned and left, the Servant woman's expression changed to sorrow as she looked down at Kasumi, as the crimson haired kunoichi just stayed there on her hands and knees where she had been thrown, the servants eyes full of pity for her. Motioning for one of the other servant girls to help her, they both carefully lifted her up and helped her limp toward the servant bathing facilities.

"Kaori, get the bath running. Biko, see what medical supplies you can find laying around. Tsubaki, try to find some clothes from the guest wardrobes that might fit her. It's okay child, we're here to help, it's okay", the Servant woman, Keiko reassured her, brushing strands of Kasumi's red hair out of her face the human began to cry at the feel of relief and kindness.

The servants were careful in removing her clothes and bandages, Kaori and Biko running from the room in sickened disgust when Keiko unwrapped the bandages around Kasumi's eyes. Even Keiko herself, who had attended many injuries of the royal family had a hard time trying to stomach the brutality, particularly the savagery that had been done to her left eye socket. Monsters, Keiko thought to herself as she slowly eased Kasumi into the bath. As soon as she was in the large tub, Keiko stood up and began to walk away, "Wait here young one, just relax for the moment".

"Th-Thank you", Kasumi responded, grateful for the kindness she was being shown as she almost melted into the bath.

She burst through the doors of the bathroom as her face was twisted in rage. The other servants stopped the angry banter and turned to Keiko, all of them looking disgusted by the young humans plight.

"I knew the soldiers were getting out of hand but the King is allowing things to be taken to far!", Tsubaki added from her spot in the corner, bent over a sink, positive she was going to be ill.

"I hear that evil little brat had the soldier's cut her eyes out because she's of the Hyuuga clan or something", Kaori explained, telling them what her husband had mentioned to her last night.

"That's sick! How could they be so vicious?! We should inform the Queen!", Biko suggested, unsure of what else they could do to help.

"This isn't something we should be discussing right now, do you know what would happen if we were overheard?!", Keiko reminded them as she opened a cupboard to grab a bottle of shampoo and conditioner, "Biko... Can you see if you can find a scarf or a bandana, something we can put over her eyes after we rebandage them. I won't let that child walk around the castle looking like a blind beggar. Go now please"

"Yes Ma'am", Biko said and hurried off.

"I suggest the rest of you get back to work until I call for you. I'll handle the girl from here".

"Yes Ma'am!", they all said in unison with a bow.

"There we go, you look as beautiful as a rose. I bet this Zumi-kun you were telling me about will barely be able to keep his hands off you when he sees you", Keiko said as she put the final touches on Kasumi's hair as she brushed her fringe down to cover most of the ornate scarf that Biko had found and cut up to size to decorate her bandages. Keiko smiled into the mirror at Kasumi before she realised the futility of such an action.

"Really?", Kasumi asked, as she brushed half of her fringe off to the rightside of her face. It was unnecessary but it was a force of habit from when she would cover her byakugan.

"Of course! Just because your eyes are covered doesn't mean he still can't see the rest of your pretty face", Keiko said, trying to sound optimistic as she helped Kasumi up out of the chair. Guiding her the whole way to the throne room where Akane was childishly swashbuckling with her Niuweidao atop her father and mothers thrones as she watched the opening entertainment of the arena fight on the throne rooms giant screen behind the pair. Keiko ignored the fact that the young Okami was getting her shoes all over the freshly washed and cleaned cushions but bite her tongue about it.

"Lady Akane, I have brought you Lady Kasumi as requested", she said with a bow, not bothering to force Kasumi to follow suit.

"Thank you Keiko, you may go back to... Whatever it is that you do", Akane said with a smirk as she leapt off the thrones and walked down the stairs. Keiko bowed again and gave Kasumi a reassuring pat on the shoulder before hurrying off.

"Well, well, no wonder that brute wants in your pants, you scrub up pretty well don't ya?", Akane commented as she pointed her giant sword straight at Kasumi's face. The crimson haired kunoichi remained unphased by the action, unable to see that the girl had made any aggressive move at all.

"I may clean up well, but it's ashame all I can smell is wet dog since I came in here...", Kasumi quipped in return, incurring Akane's anger as she lowered her sword and smacked Kasumi as hard across the face as her muscles would let her.

Unprepared for the strike, Kasumi took the full force and was knocked to the ground. Kasumi pushed herself back up to her feet and stood back up trying her best to look unphased by the abuse. She swallowed her fears as she faced her capture blind, doing her best to be as fearless as she knew Hazumi would have been in a time like this.

"Snarky little bitch!", Akane growled in anger, before composing herself and laughing, "I thought you might want to see... Oops, I mean, I thought you might want to HEAR how your little Monkey lover is doing in the Arena, so I put the fight on the TV. I hope he doesn't die to quickly, I'd hate for the people to get a bad show out of him".

"... Whatever you say. Shall we start your training then?", Kasumi asked, desperate to get this over with as quickly as possible. Kasumi carefully knelt to the floor into a meditative posture as she motioned for Akane to follow suit.

"Now your talking. Good Monkey", Akane said with a victorious grin on her face, enjoying how dishearted Kasumi seemed.

"Hmph. First things first, I want you to activate your byakugan and do your best to regulate your flow of chakra to the dojutsu. There's no point in possessing the byakugan if it drains you of all your chakra in seconds", Kasumi explained in an unusually even tone for her. 

There was something inside of her that hated how easily she was giving it. She would have rather killed herself then teach this evil child how to use HER byakugan. It was only Hazumi that kept her going, she needed to stay alive so Hazumi could stay alive and if she trained Akane properly, perhaps she could negotiate for his release into better conditions, or even his freedom, even if it was at the cost of her own. She had no idea how to fight without her eyes, and Hazumi had always said that she needed to start using her mind as much as her spirit in a fight. Maybe now was the time for that to happen...

"Welcome to today's Arena extraordinaire!", the announcer said in an excited tone, causing the crowd to roar, "We here at Wolf Tooth Entertainment would like to thank the prison facility and its warden for supplying todays contestants! But first lets hear a round of applause for the King of the Wolves, the Hunter of Hunters, the Master of Chakra himself, Kiiiiiiiing OKAMI!"

The crowd erupted into a roaring cheer as the King walked out onto her balcony seating, followed by a girl that looked strikingly like Chiyo. The King had barely a burn mark left on him, although the cape he wore hung suspiciously far over to the left side of his body to hide his missing arm. The Wolf King extended his right fist as far into the air as he could, which only seemed to make the crowd louder in their praise. He turned sharply and took his seat as he waited for the entertainment to commence.

"Boy do we have a show for you folk today! Two of the most evil, dastardly warriors know to recent Okami culture! In the west corner, weighing in at two hundred and forty pounds and standing at six foot four, the treacherous deserter himself... MUTSUMO ORIBA!", the annoucer introduced, to a resounding booing by the crowd, "Aaaand in the east corner, weighing in at two hundred and twenty pounds and standing six foot two, the evil fire ninja himself known only as... HAZUMI!"

Hazumi got an equally loud and obnoxious booing as the crowd had clearly already made up their minds about both fighters...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:58 am

((Just a note outside of the rp, Hazumi would be proud to hear Kasumi thinking about how to use her mind against Akane. Just wanted to mention that I thought you wrote that amazingly well))

Hazumi

Hazumi looked around as he saw that there was a large crowd, all of them high up the walls, allowing them to have a great view of the open arena as the two contestants stood across from each other. Hazumi was able to see that a large man had been pushed out of the exact kind of door that he had only just moved out of himself. So, with a deserter fighting a criminal these folks really didn't care who lived and who died...fine. Hazumi would give them a show they'd never forget.

Hazumi looked to his opponent as he mostly ignored the voices of the announcers. The guards had said that this guy would be pardoned of his crimes if he killed Hazumi in the ring. There wasn't going to be any negotiating with a man that was fighting for his freedom and his life. Hazumi was going to have to put him down. He was okay with that, and he knew exactly the kind of message that he was going to send to this audience.

"He's dead. This scum is fucking dead!" Mutsumo shouted as he was smacking his chest to try and rile the crowd up. "I made a mistake and I shall regain my honor. Killing you will bring me great pleasure after all I've heard you've done!" the wolf shouted at Hazumi.

"Many of your brethren felt the same way before I slew them on the spot," Hazumi retorted simply. Anger was an acid that normally corroded the container it was held. This wolf had much anger and pride, and Hazumi was going to use that.

Hazumi's comment went unheard by the crowd who was high up, he was glad for it too. He didn't need anything to fuel his own anger. In truth, the thing that was most on his mind was the girl that accompanied the Wolf King. She looked just like Chiyo, the girl that Hazumi had burnt completely. There was no way it was the same girl though, perhaps a sister or other kind of relative? All the same, Hazumi turned his gaze away. He had a feeling this woman knew exactly who had killed Chiyo and how.

Hazumi noticed a twinkling on either side of him. As he glanced around he noticed various mirrors hanging around the arena. He recognized them after a few moments. There was chakra connected in these mirrors and to various others. They were finding a way to use this in order to broadcast the show of the fight across the entire village. That way, even those that couldn't come could see it. Good, the more people that saw this the better.

"The rules are simple contestants," the announcer began, "The last man to stay standing and draw breath is the winner. No tap outs or surrenders. There will be blood today. Let the fight begin!" the announcer shouted as the crowd erupted in to thunderous applause. Hazumi could hardly believe that there were this many people here. It made him wonder what the size of the village was, especially if there were so many that they felt the need to broadcast a match.

Hazumi turned his gaze towards Mutsumo. His questions and thoughts could wait. Now, he had a rabid dog to put down. Mutsumo was already running forward. He seemed to be at full strength, something Hazumi had been afraid of. They wanted Hazumi to lose this fight, and so they had only imprisoned his opponent whereas they had nearly beaten Hazumi to death. Whatever, damn them all. Hazumi would show them that the was not an easy one to defeat, even with a handicap like this.

Matsumo moved in, slashing out his claws at Hazumi's face. The shinobi ducked before sending out a hard punch right in to the wolf's ribs. The wolf moved back slightly in pain, and Hazumi felt his arm shaking with pain. Damn, even with the bandages the flesh was just too soft. He was going to have to wait longer. The more he used his arms, he'd just be crippling himself. Hazumi moved back as he decided to use a different strategy. He was about five feet away from one of the arena walls now, hearing the chants of people egging on both combatants to fight.

Matsumo charged again, recovering easily from Hazumi's weakened blow. Had Hazumi been at full strength, he was convinced that he could have broken some ribs with that punch. Still, he was going to have to adapt and be smart if he was going to pull this off. Matsumo attempted a side slash with his claws in to Hazumi's stomach. However, the shinobi was too quick for him. He moved back, his foot kicking off of the arena wall just as the claws moved past Hazumi. With the momentum of his kick, Hazumi launched a kick straight in to the wolf's face, sending him back and knocking him down.

The crowd seemed fickle. While they clearly hated both men, they loved a damn good fight and Hazumi was providing it. Some cheered while others only shouted curses. The crowd was divided in terms of who to vote for. Hazumi tried to not let it distract him though, as he needed to win this fight. He ran towards Matsumo, wanting to crack some ribs while he was on the ground. Matsumo lashed his leg out as Hazumi got close, causing Hazumi to fall on his back, sending a sharp spike of pain through his arms as he landed on the sore spots as well.

With fast speed, Matsumo moved and pinned Hazumi to the ground, grabbing him by the bandaged areas. Damn, they told him about my injury. Should have known the bastards would have cheated! Hazumi let out a sharp yell as Matsumo lowered his mouth and bit right in to Hazumi's shoulder. The wolf just laughed as he heard the crowd, getting caught up in the attention and what seemed to be an assured victory. In that moment of pain, Hazumi had to do something desperate to get out or he knew his head was going to get crushed.

Hazumi shot his head up, teeth biting right on to Matsumo's ear, before pulling back with all his might. The ear tore from the head as if it had barely been attached before. Matsumo let out a shriek of pain as he fell backwards, gripping his ear as blood trickled from his hand. Hazumi pulled himself up before spitting the ear on the ground. "That's disappointing...and disgusting" Hazumi muttered as he wiped his mouth and spat out the blood.

Matsumo looked over towards Hazumi, anger apparent in his eyes. After all, you would be to if your ear was ripped off by some random guy. Matsumo pushed himself up and sprinted on all fours towards Hazumi, as if his primal side was taking full control of himself now. Hazumi just stood his ground as the wolf ran at full speed. With a loud yell, Hazumi raised his foot in the air before bringing it down in an axe kick against Matsumo's face, stopping him in his charge. Blood was coming from his head, though the wound was not enough to kill him. It was clear who had won the fight.

The fight wasn't over until someone was dead though, the announcer had said that himself.

Hazumi kicked Matsumo, knocking him on to his back as the crowd seemed silent for the time being. The fire ninja glanced up as he saw that all the mirrors were still turned on. He saw that one that was closest to him and stared at it with an angered glare. Hazumi moved on top of Matsumo, grabbing his head by the sides before lifting up.

"What are you-" but Matsumo stopped as he felt Hazumi's thumbs against his eyes. "No wait, don't-" but his begs only turned in to yells as Hazumi started to apply pressure, digging his thumbs in to those soft eyes of the wolf. Matsumo continues to scream as blood spilled from his eyelids. Hazumi dug deeper and deeper, his eyes staring at that camera with no remorse or hesitation. Finally, HAzumi gave a powerful push as thumbs disappeared entirely in to the wolf's head, digging deep in to the brain. Matsumo was now silenced as the wolf had failed his test of redemption.

Hazumi just stayed there for a moment before pulling his fingers back out. They were soaked in blood and other nasty fluids. Still, without ever even blinking, Hazumi took his thumbs and rubbed the blood under his eyes and painted a line on his cheeks as if it was warpaint. Then, he pointed to the camera before tracing a finger over his throat.

It was a threat to someone, and likely only a few people knew who it was to. The crowd seemed to stay silent at the horror of the display. Whatever stories they had heard about Hazumi, they would all assume him to be a worse monster than he actually was.

He didn't care though. As far as Hazumi was concerned, they were all going to die.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:23 am

Kasumi Asogi

Akane activated her byakugan as she started to attempt regulating the flow of chakra the dojutsu drew. She found it extremely difficult but she refused to let herself give into the demands of the technique so quickly. She started to sweat after the thirty second mark as the strain started to effect her body. The amount the dojutsu drew from her reserves was enormous, it made Akane wonder how someone could control such a technique. Her breathing became deeper as the minute mark appeared.

Akane detested how calm Kasumi was the entire time, sitting in place, looking as peaceful as she did. The broadcast was just as much of a distraction from her angle, the announcer shouting every blow that Hazumi struck upon his opponent. The more the announcer shouted about the fight, the more calm and peaceful Kasumi seemed to become. It was as if she was drawing strength and center from every blow that Hazumi landed on Matsumo.

As the time passed, Akane began to pant, her chakra levels draining away much faster then she anticipated, and yet Kasumi knelt there patiently. Her peaceful nature began to get to Akane's short temper as she couldn't handle how calm her 'sensei' seemed to be. Akane was sure Kasumi was holding something back from her, she had to be. Why be so calm if she was truly teaching Akane the full power of the Hyuuga. Standing up on weak legs, Akane raised her fist to the blind woman.

"TEACH ME PROPERLY!", Akane screamed at Kasumi bringing her fist down. She never made if low enough to come close to striking Kasumi however, as the sight on the screen drew her attention far as her anger was replaced with fear. Akane watched in horror as Hazumi killed his opponent in the most brutal way she had seen in the arena yet. His stare. His deathly stare seemed to look straight through the cameras and burnt directly into her eyes. He seething hatred seemed hotter then any flame she had seen him conjure so far.

Akane took a step back in terror as she heard the crowd begin to cheer Hazumi's name. Ha! Zu! Mi!... Ha! Zu! Mi!, the chanted callously, entertained by what the crowd saw as nothing but a show on display. One that they all adamently enjoyed, their enthusaism unmistaken.

"Aaand an INCREDIBLE show folks! Hazumi has decimated his opponent and not a single look of remorse about it. And we go the the Wolf King to get his final judgement on the fight...", the announcer described as the camera angle changed to the King's balcony. The King sat there for several minute, his face attempting to look unphased by the result, although a dark frustration didn't seem to sit far from her emotions. The King stood up and raised his fist to declare his approval of Hazumi's victory as the crowd went insane with their cheering.

"That can't... Be...", Akane said as she stumbled backward, unable to believe what her eyes were showing her, "It has to be a trick!".

"He used no tricks and I can't teach you faster then you are willing to learn", Kasumi replied confidently as she stood up from her meditative position, "This isn't even the warm up yet", she assured the wolf girl.

Akane looked upon the blind woman in a fit of blind hatred as she clutched her sword tightly and lifted it above her head. A wicked smile spread across her face as an evil inside of her would not allow herself to be spoken down to by someone like Kasumi. She began to swing her sword downward when a mature voice rang through the throne room, stopping Akane in her tracks.

"You DARE to bring dishonor on your father by striking down a crippled opponent... SIT DOWN, AKANE! You have asked this woman here to teach you and you WILL listen when a sensei speaks!", the voice growled as a beautiful older woman stepped into Akane's sight. Akane instant sat down the moment she saw her mother, the older Okami woman taking her seat in her throne to look down upon Akane and Kasumi.

"Continue with the lesson, Master Hyuuga", the Queen said in an apologetic tone, prompting Kasumi to return to her kneeling position.

"... Again, Akane. Activate your Byakugan and regulate the flow. WATCH you're chakra flow this time and don't let it draw to much of your chakra", Kasumi said, more forcibly then she previous had.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:38 am

Hazumi

Hazumi hadn't expected what came from the crowd. He thought the crowd hated them both. So many boos and curses had been thrown at the two men while they had been fighting and before it. Yet, even after Hazumi so brutally killed one of their own...they seemed thrilled about the gore of the fight. Bastards, all of them. Even when one of their own lay dead in such a brutal fashion, they now spoke and chanted to Hazumi like he was a hero.

The fire shinobi smiled. Perhaps he could use this to his advantage. Akane and the King knew that he was serious, but the people didn't. Perhaps he could rally them to his side, get them to love him as a fighter. If he kept winning perhaps he'd make it so he got tortured less and less. The people might grow suspicious if Hazumi never recovered from any of his matches.

A King had to fear his subjects more than they had to fear him after all. Hazumi was going to have to play this up.

Hazumi lifted his own arms in the air after the King raised his fist to show his approval of the victor. Hazumi started to cheer and shout, trying to rile the crowd up to become even more excited. He wasn't going to let them see him hesitate or grow fearful. He had shown his anger to Akane, and now he would only ever use that anger to win his fights. He'd fight every deserter the wolf army had until he regained his strength.

After all, Hazumi hadn't used any chakra in that fight at all. He'd only gain more as time passed.

Soon after, several guards came out in order to escort Hazumi back to his cell. They were not given instructions on what to do with him after the match, as the King had been almost certain that Hazumi wouldn't be left standing. The guards didn't grab him forcefully and seemed like they were only meant to escort him. They walked out, and Hazumi only heard the cheers of the crowd grow as if they were trying to tell Hazumi that they couldn't wait to see him again.

Hazumi moved with the guards, walking on his own as he made no attempt to flee or fight. The guards didn't even restrain him as they did last time. No guards made any smartass remarks either, all of them having seen the fight and the display of what Hazumi put on. The shinobi couldn't decide if it was fear or respect that held their tongues. He was in no mood to speak to them anyway as he was escorted back in to his cell before being locked in.

Hazumi was disappointed that Kasumi was not waiting for him, but he couldn't help but notice the one other face that seemed to just be staring at him. "Surprised to see me? You almost look as stunned as the King did when I won" he said to Sakura as he saw how close she was to the cell bars.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 4:07 am

Kasumi Asogi

"I never doubted you for a second... Okay, I might have doubted you a little while", Sakura said honestly as she gripped onto the bars to stare at Hazumi, relieved at seeing his return.

Sakura had wondered if the Shinobi had truly been up for the task of fighting in the arena, but because she questioned his strength, but because she questioned how medically fit he was presently. He didn't seem to worse for wear, although the wounds on his forearms she had bandaged seemed to be quite the worse for wear as they were spotted with large blood stains.

He almost seemed to have enjoyed his experience though, as he was definately more upbeat then when he left, especially considering Kasumi not yet returning from Akane undoubtedly making her miserable. He had obviously gained something from the fight, a renewed sense of hope? Whatever Hazumi discovered out there today, it was definately something good for everyones chances of escape.

It was only moments later that the cell block doors burst open and a pair of soldiers carried Kasumi through to Hazumi's cell.They weren't your average ones mind you, as the portions of the armor they wore was almost as ornate and well crafted as the robes they wore underneath. The prison guards hurriedly opened Hazumi's cell as the soldiers placed Kasumi gentle onto the ground before the guards slammed the cell shut.

Turning to the prison guards the soldiers towered over them, staring mencingly down at them as the relayed the orders they had been given, "Pack together double rations of food and water for the woman, as well as fresh bandages and disinfectant for her wounds. A proper matress will be delivered for this cell within the hour. The Queen has personally requested that her stay be made more comfortable... So leave her alone if you know what's good for you", they explained to the dumbfounded prison guards as they could barely believe their ears as the soldiers stormed away.

Sakura could barely believe her ears as she looked down scorningly at Kasumi, unable to help but question why the princess treatment all of a sudden, "... The fuck happened to her", the Kitsune asked in surprise for the second time today. Today had definately been full of them.

"Z-Zumi-kun?", Kasumi called out as she waited for his reply, she was still wearing the clothes the servants had found for her as well as the decorative scarf around her eyes that Biko had crafted, "I heard your fight! You were amazing! Akane almost shit her pants in terror", Kasumi told him proudly as she look up, not actually looking in Hazumi's direction at all, but still smiling brightly none-the-less as if he had.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 5:16 am

Hazumi

"Yeah that's what I thought," Hazumi said with a grin on his face. He had only meant to give Sakura a hard time, he had no interest in insulting her or throwing her away in any form. Right now, she was the only friend that Hazumi and Kasumi had. Hazumi knew what he was going to have to do. "Thank you Sakura, I owe you my life today. Had these not been patched up at all, I would have been in a much worse place in the arena today...thank you for helping us with all of this" the shinobi said sincerely.

Hazumi turned his head sharply, looking out to see the ornate guards heading their way. They weren't like the prison guards, who the hell were these guys? Hazumi's eyes widened as he saw how they were escorting Kasumi. He almost didn't recognize her out of her shinobi gear and in her new garbs. Why would Akane do something like this? Hazumi just moved back from the cell bars, knowing that the guards wouldn't want him near the door when they opened it. They didn't throw Kasumi on the ground, they set her down gently....what the hell was going on?

Ah, so the queen had something to do this with? Hazumi just shot a confused look towards Kasumi as she laid down. He moved over towards her, knowing that she'd want to talk to him and now frankly he had a ton of questions for her. "I'm here Kasumi, I'm right here" Hazumi said as he took Kasumi's hand to turn her in his direction. He smiled at her even though she couldn't see it.

"My gosh you look so different...like they actually took care of you," Hazumi remarked as he looked everything over. "What is this about the Queen wanting you to be more comfortable? Tell me what happened" Hazumi said happily. He knew that the mattress or anything else wasn't going to be for him, but he was glad that Kasumi was getting treated better. The fear and the shaking that had bothered Kasumi the last day seemed to disappear so suddenly.

Things were slowly starting to look up.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:33 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi smile grew deeper as she felt Hazumi grab her hand and tell her he was right there with her. She was glad to hear his voice again, it reassured her more then hearing any announcement of his victory the television had given her. To know that he was unharmed and safe, even if it was still in captivity, eased her worrying heart. It seemed however, that her own misadventure was on Hazumi's mind more, as he enquired about her new clothes and state of care.

"The castle servants... They're nice people. They bathed me, changed my bandages. They ever made this for me", she said, touching the strip of decorative fabric that covered where her eyes used to be, "I wasn't mistreated by them at all, they were all so kind to me... Mostly", Kasumi added as she rubbed her cheek where Akane had slapped her.

Her blindness meant that she hadn't seen any of Akane's violent temper, nor either times she had tried to strike her down afterward. Despite not seeing any of it, she hadn't failed to realise the Queen's kindness to her, preventing Akane from rampaging like the psychopath she was while in her presence. The rest of their training together had been mostly positive, she had left Akane to continue practicing her chakra regulation when it was time for her to leave.

"The Queen insisted on thanking me for my efforts, so she ordered that I get extra food and water and something more comfortable to sleep on when she heard I had been sleeping in hay", Kasumi said as she tried to stand up, cautious and still a little sore in her injured thigh, as she tried to limp over to where she knew the relative position of their shared bed of hay was, "I wish I could have seen the look on Akane's face when the Queen ordered for it to be arranged".

"... You guys suck", Sakura quipped jokingly at the amount of luck her neighbours had. It made her wonder exactly who the hell these people were. From the moment they got here they had been determined to beat the odds and so far, they were both succeeding.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:00 am

Hazumi

"Keep your guard up Kasumi...even if they seem nice, don't lower your guard for a second," Hazumi warned his girlfriend. Hazumi honestly hoped that these servants were being nice to Kasumi, but while she had been off making friends Hazumi had to murder a man in front of a cheering audience who turned on their own kind as soon as Hazumi won. These things weren't people, they were closer to animal than anything else.

"It is a beautiful scarf though I must admit...I haven't seen you this dressed up in a long ti-" but Hazumi stopped himself. He supposed realistically it had only been a few days since the festival in the village. Gods, somehow Hazumi felt like that was a month ago already. The time in here was causing his pain to make time pass more slowly. He hated it.

Hazumi smiled when he heard about the extra food that Kasumi was to receive. He was glad, she was going to need some help getting through this, and Hazumi wasn't going to be there for it. He could take the beatings, the lack of food, everything...but he couldn't stand having Kasumi be hurt in front of him. Hazumi already knew what he'd do should Kasumi offer him any of the extra things she was receiving.

Hazumi soon moved to lay upon the hay as well. Kasumi worked hard, but Hazumi had just been in a fight for his life. "So much of my strength feels gone...the man they sent at me underestimated me and he still nearly got me," Hazumi whispered. "I fear what will happen if they send out a real warrior at me. If they keep me in this condition, my body can only take so much before it'll need to heal."
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:36 am

Kasumi Asogi

"I know", Kasumi said with a dishearted sigh, as if his caution had just shattered a kind dream she had been holding onto.

"... I guess it's lucky I can't see myself then, it's sounds like I'd be furious at what I'm wearing", Kasumi retorted smiling cheekily at him, because even though she couldn't see it, she hoped that it would put at least a little bit of a smile on his face. 

The longer she spent in this hellish place, the more was starting to realise that it was Hazumi that was taking their defeat and captivity the hardest. She initially thought she had failed him by her weakness. After spending time as the weakest she had ever been, she had begun to realise that it wasn't the weak that took defeat the hardest... It was the strong. Their imprisonment only served to be the added salt to the wound, it maked her feel so guilty as she wondered if Hazumi might grow frustrated with her if she received anymore favored treatment while he rotted and fought for life. 

Kasumi couldn't help but smile as Hazumi laid down next to her on the hay. He questioned the outcome of his next fight but Kasumi already knew the outcome long in advance. She had seen it time and again for the last two years and it hurt her that he was starting to doubt his own power. She took his hand again and held it tightly so that he would focus on her words, especially now that he couldn't focus on her eyes.

"You'll do what you've always done. Crush him... Crush him like you've crushed every other opponent for as long as I've known you. The day we first got here, you promised me we'd get out of here... And you've never lied to me once, so don't you dare start now!", Kasumi told him, finally expressing her utmost faith in him.

After a few minutes they were disturbed by the guards dragging a thin mattress, that looked barely more comfortable then the hay, and threw it through the door. But the care package they placed down in front of the cell door a little better, as it had two extra half loaves of bread and a complete flask of water. The medical kit that came with it had several rolls of bandages and some vials of disinfectant. While it was all very minor, like the mattress, it was better then they usually got. The guards made sure to verbally announce the bribes arrival, as instructed by the Queen.

"I'll get it!", Kasumi tried enthusiastically, worried with how exhausted Hazumi seemed, "So how should be divide the bread amongst us? I suppose we should give the fox some...", Kasumi groaned, still dealing with a touch of jealousy.

"Damn straight! I patched up your boyfriend twice ya brat!", Sakura retorted, her mouth already watering as she saw the best looking loaves of bread she'd seen in years.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:48 am

Hazumi

Hazumi listened to Kasumi as she spoke. Her words brought him comfort, though now it seemed like for once she was painting the reality that he wasn't able to see. For so long it had been him cheering her up rather than the other way around. Now that he was to fight for his life regularly, he was growing more and more scared. If he was at full strength these wolves wouldn't be any sort of an issue...damn him for being weak in their first encounter.

If he had just been a little stronger, he and Kasumi would have made it to the Snow King and she would have both of her eyes. A large part of this felt like it was his fault, even though he knew Kasumi would push it aside like it was nothing. A smile came to his face again as he just squeezed her hand. "I won't lie...I'll find a way to get us out of here. I'll break these walls down by hand one day if I have to" Hazumi admitted.

He stopped talking as guards were returning, delivering the care package that the Queen promised to Kasumi. He waited on the hay as Kasumi was kind enough to retrieve everything. He smiled and pushed himself up before hearing Kasumi bring up Sakura, and hearing about how they should all share. Sakura was right, she had patched Hazumi up twice now, and might do it again with the new products that the Queen sent.

"Let me break it up, make it even for everyone," Hazumi said as he took the bread. HE fiddled around with it for a short while, but Sakura would see what he was doing. In truth he only split one of the half loaves, leaving the entire half loaf for Kasumi in the basket. "Here you go Sakura, an even share for everyone," Hazumi said before extending the bread. When he and Sakura locked eyes, he just shook his head and put a finger to his mouth, indicating for her to not say anything.

"I'm starving, let's eat up," Hazumi said before breaking the bread he had left and began eating it slowly. HE wasn't sure how often they'd get fed like this, so he was going to savor what bites he could now, even if it was less than Kasumi's share. It was best this way, Kasumi was going to need the strength to defend herself. She had lost her eyes, Hazumi wasn't going to let her lose her strength or allow her to go hungry. A quarter of a loaf was enough for him.

He loved her, it was an easy sacrifice to make.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 10:59 pm

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi handed the bread over to Hazumi as he offered to break the bread up evenly. It wasn't a bad idea, especially in her current condition. She took her piece of bread he split up for her and set to work ripping chucks out of the loaf, after waiting only just long enough for Hazumi to suggest they eat up. She had to force herself to slow down, in fear of choking if she didn't. The bread had obviously been freshly baked that day and it went down a treat after days of the stale crap they had been served.

Sakura had accepted Hazumi's terms when he turned to her and motioned for her silence over the matter, just happy to get a piece at all. She sat down on her bed of hay clutching her piece he had broken off for her and began to munch away at it. She couldn't help but feel a little sad for the couple, guessing how heart broken Kasumi would be if she saw what her lover had done. Of course, Sakura knew it wasn't her place to interfer with Hazumi's wishes, it just didn't sit right with her still.

"I've gotta admit, I could get used to this", Sakura commented as she took another bite of her bread.

"I've got another training session scheduled for the morning, so hopefully I can bring you guys back more food", Kasumi offered generously, doing her best to keep them alive the only way she could presently. If she had to sell her soul to the devil in order to keep Hazumi in slightly better conditions, then that was exactly what she was going to do.

Kasumi stopped eating and felt around for the basket, sliding it toward her when she felt her fingers touch it. She stashed the remaining quarter of her bread as she leaned back against the bars, turning her head to look over at Hazumi as she assumed he was still eating.

"I don't think I could eat another bite, we can save it for breakfast unless you want seconds?", Kasumi explained, smiling tenderly at him as she pictured his face in her mind. She had done that alot so far, she was to frightened that if she didn't, she'd forget what he looked like and she refused to let that happen... Especially if her blindness ended up being permanent.
"So... Wanna test out our new bed?", Kasumi offered with a cheeky smirk. Sakura's voice rang out from the cell next to them as she made her usual comment regarding their relationship.

"... Grooooss", Sakura complained, before stuffing the last of her portion of bread into her mouth.

"Shut up, pervert, no one was talking to you!", Kasumi yelled back, irritated, although partially amused, that Sakura had ruined her innocent suggestion with her trashy mind.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:08 pm

Hazumi

Hazumi mouthed a simple thank you to Sakura for her silence, knowing that the notion probably didn't sit right with her. Still, it was Sakura that was helping Hazumi out, it was a debt that had to be repaid. He only hoped that she'd remember this kindness and continue helping him if she could. Right now, Hazumi needed what help he could get.

"You said that it was the Queen that gave you all of this," Hazumi remarked as he finished the bread that he had taken. It had been delicious, even if he wasn't starving it would have been absolutely delicious. Wolves knew how to bake apparently, who knew? Hazumi appreciated it all the same, only wishing that he could buy it himself rather than being fed while in a cage. "You must mean something to her if she went out of her way to show such a kindness...strange that she'd do it after everything we....I did," Hazumi corrected.

Kasumi had certainly helped in that fight, but in truth only one thing stuck out to Hazumi: the removal of the King's arm. Surely the queen knew that Hazumi had done such a thing, he had assumed that she'd want to punish them as much as anyone else. Apparently he was wrong, and he was grateful for that. "I hope you pass her thanks on to you...it might just save our lives."

At the suggestion of testing out the bed, Hazumi only chuckled as the two woman seemed to tease one another. "You first," Hazumi insisted. "I just want to lay here a minute longer before i get up to move" he offered. It was true, after such a fight he realy didn't want to get up for any reason. At the same time though, that bed looked very tempting after the day he had. "Go on, I'll join you in a minute."
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 1:42 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi looked at him with a bit of disappointment in her eyes before she crawled over to search for the mattress. The cell was small and even though she had to feel for it, it wasn't to difficult to find where the guards had thrown it. She dragged the mattress closer to the hay before flopping herself down on it. She had to admit, for how thin it was, it felt like the most comfortable bed she had ever slept in after three nights of sleeping on hay.

She went over what had happened today as she laid there, wondering what tomorrow would bring. She was trying to put on a brave face, something that her kind treatment by the castle servants had helped considerably, but she was still a little scared about their future. She had come to this country to find one lover and instead, right as she found another that she felt she loved just as much, their freedom was taken away. She had considered that if they hadn't come here they may never have known what each other felt... She just hoped that someday, they had a chance to try living in peace again.

"Say, if you two don't need that hay, you wouldn't mind if I had it would ya? My old bones just ain't what they used to be", Sakura asked, standing at the bars, invading their privacy as per usual.

"That's right, Kitsune are long lived aren't they? If you don't mind me asking... Exactly how old are you anyway?", Kasumi asked her, curious about how true such rumours were.

"... Let's see", Sakura said as she pretended to draw the calculations out in the air, something Kasumi could neither see nor appreciate but most of her comedic antics were more for her own amusement then anything else, "... Carry the one... Umm... 126 years old. Not even middle aged yet".

Kasumi almost choked when she heard the exact number, unable to comprehend the idea of living so long. To be able to live that long and still only be middle aged made Kasumi wonder how they could do it without becoming bored of life. Maybe that's why they all seem batshit crazy?

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 1:52 am

Hazumi

Hazumi was being considerate, but also honest. As much as the announcers made his fight seem easy, he was still in a lot of pain. The wolf had bit in to his shoulder along with grabbing the bandages that covered the soft flesh. Those two actions alone nearly caused the wolf to win the fight, it was only in Hazumi's move of desperation that allowed him to get the wolf off of him and eventually win the fight. Next time, he might not be so lucky.

He watched as Kasumi laid down, looking extremely comfortable despite the mattress seeming so thin. It was one of those appreciate things when they're gone Hazumi supposed. He pushed himself up and eventually moved over to lay down next to Kasumi, wrapping an arm around her. He hoped that the look of disappointment she gave earlier would disappear now that she was with him. He smiled and just rested his head against her crimson hair, wishing that the pain would go away so that he could sleep right away.

He glanced over as he heard Sakura recall her age. "I hadn't even considered asking you that," Hazumi remarked before starting to push himself up. "Come on Kasumi, she helped bandage me up. The least we can do is give her the hay we aren't using," Hazumi said as he went over and began lifting the hay and transferring it to Sakura's cell. While Kasumi couldn't see it, Sakura would see that Hazumi's arms seemed to tremble in just the actions of holding the straw up and passing it over.

He made no sound of complaint though, knowing that they just needed their time to heal. "I really do think I need to sleep or at least take a nap on that mattress," Hazumi said as threw drew close to finishing their task. "I just want to sleep and forget today...and I hope they won't make me fight tomorrow."
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:15 pm

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi smiled brightly when she felt Hazumi lay down next to her, draping an arm around her and resting his head against her hair. She snuggled closer into his embrace as they laid there. Kasumi was content to stay there with him, not wanting to break apart from each other, but Hazumi seemed adament in helping out the fox woman in return and she knew what he was like once he made his mind up.

Kasumi didn't get up right away and gentlely held onto Hazumi's hand for as long as possible as he got up and moved away, in a half hearted attempt to get him to stay with her. She relented with a sigh and sat herself up, crawling along to floor with an outstretched hand guiding her to make sure she didn't bump into anything. When she felt her hand press against Hazumi's back, she moved to his left, grabbing up a handful of hay and doing her best to poke it through the bars. Although he lack of sight meant she had to give it two attempts before she managed it.

Sakura stared at Hazumi the entire time he struggled, shaking her head at him. His injuries were grave but she disliked how much he was pushing himself, and detested how little of his suffering he was making Kasumi aware of. It made the Kitsune feel torn as she knew the young woman would talk some sense into him if she knew, but it wasn't her place to make that sort of decision. Especially when Hazumi had made his feelings on the matter quite clear. They were both suffering, if he let Kasumi know, they could at least suffer together.

"Seeing as how I'm the closest thing to a medical-nin you're going to get, I recommend as much sleep as you can possibly get. I'll change those bandages and apply that disinfectant tomorrow... I'd remind you it's going to sting but I think that's the least amount of pain you'll have experienced recently", Sakura stated, before thanking them both for their kindness in regards to the bread and extra hay.

"She's right, we probably both need a good nights sleep", Kasumi said standing up, slipping her arm between Hazumi's and holding onto his upper arm in the hopes that he'd guide her, so she didn't have to humiliate herself again by crawling back there.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:22 pm

Hazumi

Hazumi was appreciative that Kasumi grabbed his upper arm. It was closer to his wrists where he was in pain. The skin would heal, but it was going to take time. Hazumi only hoped they'd allow some time of rest before the next fight. If they kept making him go every day, his hands might just snap off by the time that the fights got truly serious. Hazumi could only imagine that the Wolf King wasn't pleased with the results of today, and would likely attempt to take Hazumi down in some other way. Until then, the shinobi would just prepare himself.

"I know that you're both right," Hazumi said with a smile. "I think some rest would do all of us some good," he acknowledge as he lead Kasumi back towards the mattress, allowing her to lay down and become comfortable first. As much as he knew that Kasumi likely wanted him to lay on his side so they could hold each other, Hazumi just couldn't justify putting that much weight on one side of his body. He'd have to rest on his back to make sure both arms rested up.

By the time he laid down, he just looked over at Kasumi. "You look beautiful...I so rarely get to see you dress like this. I know I keep saying it but I thought you ought to know" Hazumi whispered as he reached over and moved Kasumi's hair out of her face as she normally did when she could see. "I really do hope the Queen and the Servants just want to be nice to you. Maybe they can help us in our plight somehow..."
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:39 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi blushed as Hazumi complimented her on how beautiful she looked. It didn't matter how many times he said it, it still always took her by surprise, as if it were the first time she was hear such words come out of his mouth. She smiled and gave him a quick kiss on his lips before snuggling close to him and resting her head against his chest. Even though she had been tortured, even though she had her eyes gouged from her head, he still saw beauty, he still saw something that she could never seen in herself.

"I love you Zumi-kun", Kasumi whispered as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Wake up, Monkey's! You two have slept long enough", the sharp voice roared as Kasumi felt a boot bash against her ribs.

Kasumi clutched her side in pain as the guard who had given them their wake up call did the same to Hazumi to stir him from his much needed rest. Unlike the guards from the castle, the prison guards were none to pleasant about the way they treated Kasumi as one grabbed a handful of her red hair, dragging her off the bed and across the stone floor in the direction of the cell door. Two additional guards stood in front of him, katana's pointed directly at Hazumi as he laid there.

"This little bitch needs to go to the castle, her highness, Lady Akane is waiting for her", He explained as he handed Kasumi off to another pair of guards. 

"Zumi-kun! I love you, don't worry about me! Give them hell in the arena!", Kasumi yelled out as she was lifted over the shoulder of one of the guards, kicking and screaming in rage at how she was being handled. They carried her out of the cell block and slammed the doors behind them.
"The male needs to go to medical ward of the Prison. Wolf Tooth Entertainment has paid his medical expenses... It's to good for him I say, better to let him rot in agony", the Okami guard scoffed.

"Are you kidding? They're paying to fix this pathetic Monkey?", his counterpart challenged, scowling at Hazumi as he brought his Katana closer to the Shinobi's throat.

"I hear the King has rounded up some new opponents for him... Nothing like his first match, these challengers aren't cowardly little deserters", he explained before motioning for Hazumi to come with them. Quietly was preferrable but all of the guards were just waiting for Hazumi to give them an excuse to perform an 'attitude adjustment' on him, "W.T.E. wants to make sure he doesn't drop dead to quickly in the match, so he can at least make it through a full televised broadcast".

"It's okay Hazumi... I'll let Kasumi know what's going on if she makes it back before you", Sakura reassured the Kounin as she pressed herself against the bars, watching sadly at the brutal way the two humans were treated. Even she, a Kitsune and the Okami's favourite plaything, was treated with more dignity and respect then she had ever seen the humans be given so far.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:57 am

Hazumi

Hazumi yelped in pain as he felt his ribs getting kicked by a dumb dog. Hazumi had to hold back from breaking the asshole's foot. Hazumi wasn't even sure if he could do it, but he wanted to so badly. All of these animals needed to be put down. "I love you too Kasumi, keep your guard up!" Hazumi shouted but stayed down as the guards pointed their blades at him. Hazumi wasn't going to fight back...not yet. That day would come, but it wasn't today. They could kill Kasumi before he even broke one of their necks.

Eventually, Hazumi stood up and started walking in line with the guards. He didn't give any trouble or rebuttle, knowing that they would just beat him if he said something out of line. Apparently the Wolf King saw fit to heal Hazumi up enough in order to make sure that he lasted longer in the arena....how considerate of his majesty. Hazumi kept his thoughts to himself, wondering how much healing he would receive. How did these wolves even heal anyway?

Hazumi nodded his head to Sakura. "I'll see you soon," Hazumi said to the Kitsune, the only friend he had made since getting here. Right now Hazumi saw all the wolves as scum. He had not received or seen the kind treatment at the hands of the castle servants. Hazumi planned on burning this whole village to the ground as soon as he got the chance. This place deserved to know what pain and loss was.

"Hey!" a voice called out. Hazumi turned his head to see a wolf in the far back cell sticking his face out towards Hazumi. "Whoever you face, kill them" the wolf said before a guard smacked him in the gut and ordered him back. Hazumi gave the wolf a single nod before walking off with the guards, not having any idea where he was moving to past this point. He just hoped that he was actually going to be healed. His body was fine, but these wrists and arms...they were tormenting him inside.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

.: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next