Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

.: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. Empty
PostSubject: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 5:24 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi stood on the deck of the ship, her feet spread apart and her naginata at the ready. She glare at Hazumi that stood across from her, looking confident as he always did. She wasn't ready to call it quits just yet. She had been stuck on this boat for almost a month, not including the distance they travelled from Kumo to GET to the nearest port. She was no going to simply let their arrival be marked by the last of her weakness. She had trained hard, she was going to impress him no matter what.

"Get ready to finally feel defeat!", Kasumi roared as she charged, getting within slashing distance before she popped into a cloud of smoke. A second roar from above gave away her position though and she swung her naginata down at Hazumi, aiming to cleave right through his shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 5:27 am

Hazumi

A month was a long time. IT was time that could be used to relax, or time to prepare. Hazumi and Kasumi both agreed that they were going to prepare for this. Whatever was waiting for them in Snow Country, they were going to have to fight again. For all they knew, they were walking to the homeland of the Order of the Moon. Hazumi wanted Kasumi to regain her lost strength before they had to fight again.

Hazumi smiled as the woman charged, something she frequently did. When she dropped the smoke bomb he was a bit impressed, but it faded as Kasumi shouted behind him. Hazumi moved his arm and caused his chains to deflect her blade as his free hand grabbed her throat. "You told me exactly where you were!" he said before throwing her back so she was away but landed on her feet. "Had you been quiet and a little patient, you might have hit me"
Mood: Concerned
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 8 • Speed: 8 • Strength: 8 • Intelligence: 8 • Chakra control: 8
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 5:40 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi let out a gasp as her naginata was deflected and her grabbed her, quite firmly, by the throat. She kicked and struggled while he scolded her for her lack of subtlety before throwing her back toward where she had previously been standing. The crew of the ship and some of the other passengers had long since gathered around, making it a regular event to watch the two. The first week, they had running bets going but that quickly died when the odds against her start to calculate through the roof, much to her frustration over the matter.

"Worry about yourself!", Kasumi yelled back at him before spearing her naginata into the deck. She started to perform multiple handsigns before grabbing her weapon again, the lightning chakra that the handsigns had caused to form in her hands transfered to the Naginata, turning it into a sparking spear of lightning.

"Lightning Javelin!", Kasumi yelled, throwing the spear at near on point blank. In almost the same movement she rolled forward with the momentum, pulling her tri-pointed kunai from her obi and leapt at him, her shin aimed straight for his chest as she kicked on her leg.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 5:45 am

Hazumi

"I worry about you far more" Hazumi said to himself to make sure that Kasumi didn't hear that part. She would never forgive him for making a comment like that. While Kasumi acknowledged Hazumi's strength, she didn't like to be seen as inferior to him. She considered them equal partners and teammates. The two had grown close, but in regards to raw talent Kasumi had a long way to go to catch Hazumi.

As the lightning came towards Hazumi, he quickly sidestepped. It was a powerful move, but traveled in a straight line. IF you had the reflexes, it was quite an easy move to dodge. He was happy to see that Kasumi had a follow up plan for it though. She was moving forward with a physical attack to try and catch Hazumi off guard. It wasn't a bad plan, but with their difference in strength there was just no way it could work out. Hazumi moved forward and lashing his hand out, smacking her leg as she hit it forward, attempting to cause her velocity to change in mid air and really disorient the kunoichi.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 5:57 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi had never expected her Naginata to hit, even at close range. She never would have thrown it otherwise, as much as she wanted to defeat Hazumi, even once, she wasn't going to risk hurting or killing him to do it. What Kasumi hadn't banked on, was him so easily deflecting her kick, knocking her out of the air and sending her crashing down to the floor.

The crowd roared with laughter at how comical the differences in power were, chipping away at her sensitive pride with each chuckle. Laying there, she clenched her fists hard as she could shake the distraction of the laughter from her senses. Pushing her self up with her arms, she launched from below Hazumi swinging upward with big uppercut.

"SHUT UP!", she yelled, her eyes burning with a seering anger.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:02 am

Hazumi

Hazumi saw what the laughter did to the young woman. Pride, if Kasumi had a flaw that had to be it. She was so sensitive to what others thought of her and how she was perceived. She hated being weaker than Hazumi, to the point where he could see the rage in her eyes.

The two of them hadn't had the easiest relationship, one would say it was quite chaotic actually. If people knew the truth, many would question why Hazumi even tolerated the girl. When they chased Shen to get the Urn, Kasumi had made it clear she would have killed Hazumi if necessary to bring Hotaru back. The girl only had one objective, and that was to get her love back. He believed that Kasumi would never stop until Hotaru was here...or Kasumi joined her.

Hazumi reached his hand out and grabbed Kasumi's fist. "Remember your training" he whispered as he held the girl's hand tightly to make sure she was listening. "You can't let them get to you. You cannot allow distractions and others control your actions...only you are the master of your own fate. Breathe Kasumi...breathe."
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:47 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi snapped out of her rage the instant her fist was grabbed by Hazumi. She looked up at Hazumi and sighed, pulling her fist away she huffed as she relented. Relaxing herself she bowed to Hazumi and sat down on the deck. She had to admit that, no matter how much she tried, she was never going to keep up with Hazumi it felt. Before that used to burn her up inside because she wanted that strength to crush the Yakuza and avenge Hotaru but now, it was more the fact that she would never be able to help Hazumi at this rate.

"Enough, I can't do it", Kasumi said all dejected. She sighed and slowly unwrapped the bandages that she had around her hands, chucking them besides her as the crowd dispersed, not wanting to stick around now her attention wasn't solely on Hazumi any longer, "You're just so much better then, by leaps and bounds at that".

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:51 am

Hazumi

"You can't keep comparing yourself to me Kasumi. We're not the same person" Hazumi said as he motioned for the woman to come and sit on the edge of the boat with him so they could look out at the ocean. "You are so capable and strong, and this last month has helped you...but this past year wasn't kind on you. You lost your purpose and motivation and didn't replace it. You allowed yourself to fade...something I did once" Hazumi admitted.

"I got weaker after losing my family. Everyone becomes weaker after losing loved ones. But it wasn't long until I realized that I could never stop, never give up, never forget what Shen took away from me. I wanted to destroy the Yakuza, but I didn't make it my life goal to see it done...but thanks to you, we both avenged our loved ones" Hazumi admitted as he looked towards Kasumi.

"I'm ten years your senior Kasumi. I've been doing this a long time...and I can help you become strong. We'll train every moment we can. I'll make a proper Jounin out of you before the end of this. Mark my words...I promise you that I'll help you. I hope you believe me"
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:59 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi followed and sat down with him at the spot her motioned to. She stared out across the sea as snow slowly began to fall from the sky. She looked up at nothing in particular, just waiting the snow fall as Hazumi gave her words of encouragement. He was right, of course. He was ALWAYS right, it seemed. Like he himself said, he did have so much more experience then she did, but she still couldn't help but be as hard as ever on herself.

"I do believe you and I know I can get stronger then I ever was... I don't mean to be angry but when I heard them laughing at me, it wasn't them I could hear. It was Her laughing at me, that bitch with the ears", she explained as she remembered Sayuri laughing at her, mocking her for her weakness.

"Hahahaha, pathetic child, let the adults handle this and GET OUT OF MY WAY!", Sayuri yelled as she struck out and hit Kasumi hard in the back of the neck with a well place open hand chop before launching into the air after Tsurugi. Kasumi's vision went black and her mind lost consciousness as she hit the ground hard from Sayuri's well placed strike.

"God I hate that woman!", she proclaimed, not for the first time either, as she slammed her fist on the railing of the ship in frustration, "For the last month, every failure I've had in our training, I can hear her, mocking me, laughing at me. She helped you do what I never could have and you don't know how much that tears me apart inside. I didn't avenge Hotaru... I couldn't even avenge myself".

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:42 pm

Hazumi

Hazumi listened through everything Kasumi had to say, wondering if he could think of anything that would help her. The ods of it were slim, it was near impossible to cure someone of guilt. They had to do it themselves, in their own way. HAzumi understood that very well. He reached over and placed a hand on Kasumi's shoulder, only able to say one more thing that he could think of.

"Focus on what you're doing now...this mission might be even more important than last time.I don't know what's going to happen, but it'll require the best of us. I need you to focus and stay level headed. We need each other"
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:02 pm

Kasumi Asogi

"Yeah, you're right... I hate when you make sense", Kasumi said as she stared out to sea. The snow had become noticably heavier as they talked, white patches started to spread across the deck as it built up. Kasumi breathe was quite visible as she wrapped her arms around herself for a bit of added warmth. The body heat built up by the training was already starting to die down in the cold climate. Snow country had definately lived up to its snow so far.

Kasumi turned to look down the bow of the ship when she noticed something becoming more visible through the clouds and icy haze. Kazumi suddenly sprinted toward it as she activated her byakugan.

"No way, it's amazing!", Kasumi proclaimed as she stared at the harbor that lay before them. It didn't take very long for Hazumi to see what she saw, as the ship touched the outer edge of the a seal as the vessel phased through it into clear weather. The snow could clearly be seen still falling around them as the seal acted like a shell around the harbor, "I've never seen anything like this".

The ship slowly pulled into dock as fireworks went off signalling the start of the Shirakawa Festival...

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:06 pm

Hazumi

"Life is not for the weak Kasumi. Never forget that", were the last words Hazumi got in before the woman sprinted off to the front of the ship. Her Byakugan made it easier for her to see what was going on, but Hazumi soon saw it as well as they passed through the seal.

Hazumi did a double take, turning around and seeing the back end of the ship still being hit by snow until it passed through. "Amazing...amazing" Hazumi repeated. The kind of technique and chakra it must have taken was enormous, how could they sustain it for so long? Hazumi would have to inquire for his curiosity.

"Welcome to Snow Country, I guess you'll be okay in that outfit," Hazumi said as he looked towards shore. "They seem to be having some kind of a celebration...that's good for us," Hazumi admitted. "People are more welcoming to strangers on such happy days. The fates smile upon us"
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:48 pm

Kasumi Asogi

"The Shield of Harmony", came a voice from behind them as the ships Captain stepped forward, "Created by the Snow King, Lord Masahiko to allow safe passage in and out of the village by sea. It also happens to protect the area inside and around the village from the blizzards and other nastier weather that frequents this country".

The Captain lifted his arm and rolled his sleeve further up to the start of his bicep. Glowing a bright electric blue, was a symbol marked in the middle of his forearm, "Every resident of this village has one, every mark supplies a percentage of chakra to the seal, allowing it to stay active indefinately".

The Captain rolled his sleeves down as Kasumi continued to watch the firework display with great interest listening to the Captain but not giving him her full attention. She couldn't help but marvel at how beautiful a village it was, with its quient houses and shops. The lack of poor weather meant that even the dock was alive, with ship crews selling off their wears, from merchants who had brought items from the mainland to fishermen trying to sell off their most recent catch.

"It also protects the village from the Wolf King's nomadic hunting packs. Nasty, evil creatures, half men, half wolves keen to kill, steal or rape anything they can get their paws on, disgusting beasts. Tales say that the Wolf Princess has almost as much fire in her belly as this one has", the Captain explained, chuckling to himself as he patted Kasumi on the shoulder, much to her displeasure. The Captain turned to Hazumi and began to walk away, motioning with his head for the Kounin to follow him. When they were further away from Kasumi, the Captain continued, "I only tell you this because the scuttlebutt amongst the crew is that you plan to venture out into the wilderness. There are more then just wolves out there Hazumi-san, few leave the village, because few ever make it back. I warn you of this, not to try scaring you but to warn you that you aren't on the mainland anymore. Ninja will not be coming to your rescue out there".

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:18 am

Hazumi

"Everyone shares in the chakra sharing, incredible" Hazumi remarked as he wondered if the same technique could be used for a stronger defensive purpose. Could the shield become a weapon should a true threat arise? Hazumi didn't know, but it was something he'd have to share when he traveled back to Kumo.

Hazumi walked with the captain as he heard the man's concerns. Hazumi barely chuckled. "Believe me sir, you don't know how much we've been through as it is. Don't worry, we'll be safe. IF we can face the Yakuza alone, I'll hold back your wild beasts" Hazumi said and allowed that to be an end of the conversation. He appreciated the man's honesty, but Hazumi and Kasumi had both been alone for a long time. They were used to no one coming to save them.

Hazumi rejoined Kasumi shortly afterwards. "What do you think our plan should be once we dock?"
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:02 am

Kasumi Asogi

"Foolish mainlander...", the Captain said to himself.

The Captain watched Hazumi return to Kasumi as he shook his head. He knew the type, mainland Shinobi, so confident that there is nothing out there superior in utilizing ninjutsu then themselves. For their sake, and getting money out of them for a return trip, the Captain hoped that Hazumi was right.

Kasumi continued to watch the fireworks display as costumes of foxes, wolves and dragons seemed to be the main attraction of the parade. The foxes ran across the rooftops as the wolves howled, barked and chased after them. The Dragons, meanwhile, seemed to stay content on top of the tallest building in the village and looked down at the proceedings, breathing fire every so often to attract applause. Lanterns hung from ropes strung from one building to the other. The children seemed to be running around causing mayhem, like it was halloween, swordfighting with each other using wooden makeshift swords and pretending to attack each other with ninjutsu techniques.

The ship had slowed down as it came up alongside the dock, the crew throwing tethering lines out to the dock workers. They tied them off to the dock as the gangway was extended down, the first mate shouting out for all passengers to have their belongings ready for disembarking.
"We're going to need to gather supplies and equipment, maybe some sort of transport? So we might as well make base here in the village tonight. Might as well take the distraction of the festival to scope out the village too, you never know, we might even have a little of that thing people call fun", Kasumi said with a dry sense of humor.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:13 am

Hazumi

"Fun? That might be a tall order" Hazumi said with a small chuckle as he threw his tiny pack over his shoulder. "I only need supplies, I don't need any further equipment, unless this country has light weight armor I don't know about" Hazumi remarked as he started to depart and walk down the edge of the dock. "We'll stay here one night, I don't want to risk anything else. I'm just hoping the Order doesn't know we're here" he whispered this last part.

Hazumi looked around and watched with a smile as he saw all the happy faces. IT was always good to see celebrations like this. There was a feeling that came with celebration, as if they were yearly reminders that things would work out. Even in war times festivals like this were not forgotten or ignored. Hazumi loved that, the world needed more kindness in it.

"Shall we go straight to a hotel, or perhaps explore this festival a bit more?" Hazumi asked as he looked at the booths with their strange decorations and food. In the middle of the festival was also a large crowd doing some form of a dance. The whole thing looked fun and well put together, Hazumi was glad they got here tonight.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:32 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi's bag, on the other hand, wasn't quite so small. The dufflebag she lifted as almost half the size she was, although it did keep all of the stuff she would need in it. Kasumi wasn't quite so concerned about the Order of the Moon but then again, she had also been more prone to letting the Yakuza know they were being hunted too back in the day, much to Hazumi's frustration if she remembered correctly. Kasumi wandered close behind Hazumi as they left the ship and walked into the lively streets.

"We might as well check into the hotel first, no sense in me carrying around this bag the entire time", Kasumi explained, holding up her big dufflebag to further cement her point. The festival would definately be fun, even to two sticks in the mud like them, but dragging around her possessions the entire time was going to get real old, real fast.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:38 am

Hazumi

"Fair point" Hazumi said before leading Kasumi around and asking for a nearby hotel. Hazumi decided to pick the nicer, and much more expensive one. He acquired a two bed apartment for the night.

"Well this looks night. They provide room service too" Hazumi said as he saw the lovely apartment he had rented. "I should stop criminal organizations more often. Having money is great" he said as he walked in and placed his bag in a closet and admired the silk sheets on his bed. He also looked out the window and saw the amazing view from the balcony they had. Hazumi didn't step out yet, but he had a feeling he might spend some time out there before he went to bed.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:58 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi dragged her dufflebag up the stairs to the apartment Hazumi had rented. As Hazumi opened the door and revealed the suite, Kasumi had to admit, the place was quite nice, overlooking the village and the festival. Moving over to the bed closest to the balcony, she hefted the bag and dumped it onto the overly expensive looking bed. Being a kunoichi born in a farming village, Kasumi had to admit, she felt a little out of place in such an overly furnished hotel suite like this. A bench in a common room of some grotty old tavern had always been more her style before she had met Hazumi, easier to hide in plain sight and usually only 2 Ryu a night. The number of perverts in them was appalling though.

"Use room service to call for a night cap later on maybe?", Kasumi suggested, picturing ending the day with a relaxing couple of drinks on the balcony. It may have seemed dark, but it was really only the blizzard that tormented the shield outside that made it seem that way. In reality, it was only five past three in the afternoon, so they had plenty of time to explore.

Moving past Hazumi and onto the balcony, Kasumi turned back and smiled at him, "I think the trip to meet this Lord Masahiko is going to be pretty crap judging by the weather outside, we should try to enjoy the festival while we can. Maybe fish for information on this guy at the same time?"

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:02 am

Hazumi

"I'm never one to say no to a few drinks, we'll do that once we return from the festival" Hazumi admitted as he walked out to join Kasumi on the balcony. They looked down and saw what everyone was doing, taking in the traditions and the actions that everyone seemed to go through. People usually weren't fans of strangers, unless those strangers showed respect. Hazumi and Kasumi would have to play nice if anyone was going to go out of there way to help them.

"We'll go and participate in the festival, have some fun and show our respect for these people and their culture," Hazumi suggested as he pointed out the various activities to Kasumi. "We'll both need to change. No one down there is dressed for battle. It's all their best clothing they have," he said as he eyes everyone. "We can't go down in our shinobi attire, we'll need to change to blend in."
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:37 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi looked down at the people and then back to her own clothes as Hazumi commented on the inappropriate nature of their combat clothes. Personally, she found them more comfortable then anything else, after all they were designed to limit restriction and maximise flexibility but he had a fair point. There was no sense waltzing around looking like they were ready to bully a bunch of people. Kasumi walked back inside and unzipped her dufflebag, throwing clothes across the entire apartment as she searched for something

"Er... Um...", Kasumi muttered as she looked through the different outfits she had brought with her. If Hotaru was there, she would have picked her out something and it would have looked pretty but Kasumi had never been very good at this whole style thing on her own. She barely even took the time to fix her hair in the morning, except for brushing her bangs over her byakugan.

Finally grabbing something and wandered off into the bathroom. It only took her a 15 minutes all up, as she took the opportunity to have a shower to clean up after all the training on the ship earlier in the day. Letting her hair flow free, although her bangs still covering her byakugan, Kasumi stepped out back into the main room. She would have done a twirl for Hazumi if she wasn't already embarassed enough about the dress. The Assistant at the store in Kumo had said it was the latest fashion although Kasumi definately did not approve. She felt as silly as she looked.

"You laugh and I'll bust your face open", Kasumi said, and she tried to pull the dress down lower to no avail.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:45 am

Hazumi

Hazumi had gone to his own room to search for something appropriate. Thankfully he had learned long ago to prepare for any situation. You never knew who you might have to impress in order to get what you needed. Hazumi had brought one nice outfit for such an occasion.

When Kasumi came out, Hazumi was wearing a black silk suit. He wore a white shirt underneath, along a wrapping around the cuffs of the suit to help organize the outfit. These wrappings were white. However, more than the outfit, Kasumi would be surprised by what Hazumi did. His face was showing, and the sleeves on him looked sinnier than usual. He had used a henge jutsu to change his physical appearance.

It was no secret that Hazumi hated how he looked. The reason he wore his usual outfit was because it covered most of him up. The chains were hidden under loose sleeves and his cloth covered up the burns of his face and chest. Hazumi hated his look, as it was a constant reminder of his past...and it held him back in the present. No woman had ever been attracted to Hazumi since the incident, and more than anything else he was tired of all the stares.

"I wouldn't laugh. You look beautiful Kasumi"
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:15 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi stopped and stared at Hazumi for a bit as she wondered what the hell he had done to himself. She couldn't help but feel equal parts shock and intrigue as Hazumi had changed drastically in the space of 15 minutes. His chains, his scars, they had all melted away and left only the image of a man Kasumi had never seen before. Was this what Zumi-kun looked like before he was tortured by Shen? It's almost hard to picture him that way, he looks so weird compared to my Zumi-kun. She knew some people thought his scars were disturbing but she had never had a problem with it. She had lived with him for a whole year and no matter what she saw, it never bothered her in the slightest. She liked his heart and his soul, not his face or perfect skin.

"Saying stupid stuff like beautiful is almost as bad as laughing, you dork.", Kasumi had with a huff, her face turning red in embarrassment. She was a warrior, she had no use for being 'pretty' or 'beautiful', just as long as she was strong. With a sigh Kasumi told him sincerely, "Although, I guess, you, sorta, look pretty handsome yourself... But don't let it go to your head!", Kasumi added defensively.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:21 am

Hazumi

"Noted for future reference" Hazumi said with a smile as he smoothed out his outfit. HE hadn't worn it in some time. The last time was likely when the Raikage had honored him with a village feast for his work in defeating the Yakuza. Kasumi had also been honored, but the Raikage had given Hazumi far more than he gave Kasumi. He was more desiring to reward one of his own shinobi than a stranger.

Hazumi looked himself over one last time, a look of pride and regret in his face as he saw only an illusion of what he used to be. In a few hours he'd cancel the jutsu and he'd be back to his old self. HE had grown strong, but he could never let go of what it had cost him. It made him stronger. Hazumi never would have been able to train as he did if his wife and daughters were alive. HE wished they were, but perhaps he'd be dead by now had things stayed like they were.

Hazumi didn't know, and there was little point wondering about it. There were no second chances in life unless you made them for yourself. That's why Hazumi and Kasumi were out here.

"Let's go" Hazumi said as he extended his arm to escort Kasumi around. IT was the right thing to do, plus a visiting couple were going to attract less attention.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:44 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi hesitated as Hazumi offered her his arm, but the brief hesitation quickly subsided as she looped her arm through his. Not daring to make eye contact with him, Kasumi let Hazumi walk her down the flights of stairs and into the festival below. Despite his initial leading, Kasumi quickly began to tug the man around from booth to booth as she browsed each one with Hazumi. Some of them were games and activities, while others were food stalls or buskers entertaining the crowd with tricks and talents. Kasumi continued to tug Hazumi through the crowd, a big smile on her face as she took in so many foreign sights and sounds she had never experienced before, especially not growing up in tea country.

"Hey there! You, with the beautiful red hair, come over here my lovely", said one of the booth operators, he had five kunai set out on the front counter with a track behind him with chibi depictions of the nine bijuu running across it, "It's 2 Ryu a game and it's very simple. You hit two you get this crappy stuffed toy, you get three you get this little Kyuubi plushy or if you get five you can have those big top row toys. Whadda ya say? Care to try your luck?"

"Pfft, what a waste of time", Kasumi said as she tried to tug Hazumi away from the booth.

"Wait, wait! Young man, you don't want your beautiful girlfriend there to walk around the festival empty handed do you? I understand she has such a fine looking man such as yourself to hold onto but I'll tell you what, just because you two make such an adorable couple, hit all of the odd numbers bijuu targets and I'll give you this for the young lady", the booth owner said, holding up a massive wolf stuffed animal, that was almost a big as Kasumi herself was.

Kasumi's face went red with embarrassment as everyone started staring at the two. Her grip on Hazumi's arm get tighter as she tried to stifle a stern protest so she didn't blow their cover and get scolded by Hazumi for being to brash and not thinking things through...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. Empty

Back to top Go down

.: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next