Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

.: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:38 am

Haru Sato

Haru crossed his arms and leaned up against the post of the door outside. He would keep his eyes open and hoped that nobody important noticed him. His face was nearly the same but his body was a very different. He'd gained muscle mass, having grown much bigger since leaving the village, life was hard out in the world for a solo act. He already knew that ANBU was watching but he really didn't know what to look for a Jashin besides the symbol. And a killer as meticulous as that would most likely go through great measures to hide it.

"Well if it isn't Sato-san." A voice called out to the man leaning up against the doorway at the Raikage's office. Haru knew that voice, it belonged to a snake of a man called Jimbo Orochi. Haru had ruined the man's already not stellar reputation by revealing a few awkward indiscretions. "I'm surprised the let you back in the village."

"I'm surprised they didn't kick you out." Haru shot back standing up from leaning against the door, he hoped this wouldn't turn into a fist fight like he knew it would.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:21 am

Sayuri Fukazawa

Turning back to the confused horny suitor's that surrounded her table, Sayuri made her demand only once, "Fuck off".

Only once was needed too, as the men scrambled away after not wanting to be part of whatever it was that had just killed the relaxed buzz. Picking up Hiro in one arm and what remained of the bottle of Awamori and in a very unladylike manner, Sayuri climbed over the booth to slide in next to the ANBU agent. He panicked a little and slide over to keep some distance between him and herself.

"So I was right, ANBU have been following us", Sayuri said as she threw the water from his glass over her shoulder and poured herself a fresh glass of her beverage.

"Following you, don't you mean?", the ANBU, who had rudely yet to introduce himself, corrected her, "You think a Kitsune can just waltz into the village and we wouldn't keep tabs on her?"

Sayuri was a little taken aback by his answer before she realized what was happening. He wasn't here to spy on her investigation, he was spying on her. She had to say, she was surprised that ANBU would monitor a Kitsune but she supposed that with one killer on the loose they wanted to make sure another one didn't go around draining peoples chakra too.

"I would have assumed that you'd be far to busy following up leads on the Jashin running around to concern yourself with little ol' me", Sayuri said, deliberately sounding all sweet and innocent, much to the ANBU's apparent disgust.

"Silence demon woman! I will have none of your mockery! If I could I would but I ca-... Wait a minute, how do you know there's a Jashin?", he asked, saying the killers religious affiliation as quietly as possible.

"I got big ears and people love to talk", Sayuri replied cryptically as she slid over so she was once again next to him, "Drink?"

"No, eh, thank you, I'm on duty. You didn't really answer my question though", the ANBU asked, trying again to get the Kitsune talking.

"A shame, there wasn't much left either, sad to see it go to waste", Sayuri said, before crashing the bottle across his head with enough force to shatter the glass, spraying the last remnants of the liquor everywhere. The ANBU slumped against the table, knocked out cold. Thinking quickly on how to play off such an action, Sayuri jumped up, "You pig, I'm not a piece of meat!"

The bar seemed to settle a little bit as they all chalked it up to another drunk pervert getting to handsy with another prostitute, except for the bouncer and the staff who made there way over in a hurry as Sayuri quickly disposed of the ANBU's mask. It seemed like madness, but if ANBU were keeping tabs on her then that meant they would be effective monitoring the investigation, which could become a major liability in the Jashin happened to be ANBU. Far more likely then it being the Raikage like she had said to Hisogi and Haru, but that was for dramatic effect at the time, to remind them that No One in this village was truly their ally, or even trustworthy, until they had the Jashin in Chakra Binders.

"Oy! I warned you!", the bouncer yelled at her as he got near, "Out you go and take your pervert with you".

Sayuri happily complied as she raided her new ANBU friends wallet to pay for the bottle and tip the waiting staff. The Bouncer hefted her new friend over his shoulder and carried him out as she followed behind with Hiro. Walking him up the stairs, the Bouncer dumped him to the ground with a thud. He went to leave back to his post before reminding Sayuri with a smile, "My offer for the refund still stands... Just F.Y.I"

"Blargh", Sayuri responded, pretending to stick her finger down her throat as if the idea made her want to puke, a gesture which the Bouncer didn't take to kindly, walking back down the stairs in a foul mood. Setting Hiro on the ground, Sayuri dragged the ANBU by his arms into an alleyway not far up the street. Lifting him onto the lid of a dumpster, she started to go through his pockets. He really was ANBU according to the security card he had in his pocket, which meant she was going to be in the shit when he woke up. IF he ever woke up? ... No, no, probably not a good idea, Hisogi would have a full on stroke if I did that. Besides, I'd only be proving him right by killing this ANBU... Did he ever tell me his name?

"Well, Bob... Do you mind if I call you Bob?", Sayuri asked, not really expecting an answer as she patted his shoulder, "It's been fun, we really need to do this again sometime. Don't call me, I'll call you".

Hiro turned to face further down into the shadowy alley and began to growl, quite savagely in fact. Sayuri threw Bob's stuff in the dumpster before quickly picking up the puppy as Hiro went to take off down the alley, "Come here silly, stop that".

It had been a complete waste of time but at least she had more fun then she would have hanging around the Raikage's office, and she managed to ditch at least one of the ANBU babysitters. Although she reasoned that she should at least go check in with the Boy's if they were still lurking about. As she walked back out onto the street and toward the Raikage's Office Complex, she failed to notice a figure step out of the shadows from down the alley where Hiro had been growling at. The figure stalked up to the dumpster and grabbed the unconscious Bob by the foot before proceeding to drag him off the lid and down the alleyway out of sight...

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:05 pm

Taragi Hisogi

"And that's the information we have so far Raikage-sama" Hosigi said to try and be as respectful as they could. If this investigation was going to end well, they needed this man on their side. "We believe him to be a shinobi, but you have my word that we won't turn this in to a witch hunt. We'll only pursue with evidence, not guesses. We have a lead, but in order to do so we'll need access to the shinobi records of the two victims. Something happened with that genin team to cause someone to come after them...someone has more than a few hurt feelings" he insisted.

The Raikage rolled his fingers along his desk. He was a lean man, far tinier than some of his predecessors. He wore a sleeveless rove of blue silk, the material draping over his body to show that his muscles existed still. The most off-putting aspect of him were the metal rods that stuck out of various parts of his skin. The Raikage was famous for his lightning rod technique, rumor had it that he could summon a lightning storm and use his rods to channel the lightning of the storm in to lethal attacks.

The Raikage slowly stood up. "I do not feel entirely comfortable giving out information about my shinobi to men that I do not know Hisogi, you understand the hesitation"

"I do Raikage, but I also know that the longer it takes to capture this man, the more time he has to kill again. We still have daylight, and all evidence shows that he kills his victims at night. Please, give us some time to take the bastard down. We'll follow any of your requests, please..."

Raikage stared out the window for a moment before walking over and picking up several files that Hisogi had requested. He walked over and held them out to Hisogi. "Any request huh?" the Raikage asked before placing the files in Hisogi's hands. "Once you've confirmed who this is....kill them" he said before turning and walking back to his desk. "That is all, update me if you need anything else"

Hisog bowed. "Thank you Raikage," he said before turning and walking downstairs, a smile on his face as he obtained the file on Kumo's Team 8, what they were formerly known as. The team had a bit of research to do, but the answer had to be somewhere in here.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:33 pm

Haru Sato

"Oh come now Sato-san." Jimbo said as if trying to calm, but stepping forward and balling a fist, striking Haru right in the gut causing him to double over. "A little shit like you shouldn't be allowed back in the village." The man whispered venomously to Haru.

Haru stood up pushing the mans fist out of his stomach and looked the man right in the eyes. "Back off Jimbo." Haru wanted to resolve this diplomatically as much as possible. When Jimbo's fist found Haru's face at the end of a hay-maker that made Haru trip over himself, Haru decided that the time for diplomacy had in fact been over.

Righting himself Haru dove in, his first attack being a viscious cross, cutting through Jimbo's second hook, apparently the man had thought that Haru wouldn't fight back, his choice to use easily countered slow heavy attacks was only good for beating on someone who wouldn't fight back.

Haru was proving he would.

A jab, a cross and another jab followed in rapid succession. Haru's strength had increased drastically since he'd left the village and Jimbo was learning the hard way that his speed had increased too. Haru jumped and delivered a hook to Jimbo's face causing him to fall backward over a bench in front of the Raikage's building landing in the flower bed just behind it, uprooting several beautiful specimens.

Jimbo's arms and legs were moving, his eyes were open but they had no focus to them. Haru had knocked the man senseless.

That would be when two ANBU appeared behind Haru a few meters back. "You two next?" Haru asked, hardly looking over his shoulder. "Maybe you should start a line." He added, as he realized that foot traffic had stopped around him to watch the fight at a very safe distance. Many of the people Haru realized didn't recognize him. He'd cut his hair shorter and bulked up a little bit in the time out, plus his style changed, for now he'd not face the crowd and just wait for Hisogi to return.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:15 pm

Sayuri Fukazawa

"Bravo!", came a familar and annoying voice, acompanied by clapping, "And here I was wondering if you were actually gonna fight back".

Sayuri sat side saddled on a branch in the tree above the flower bed Haru had just dropped his assailant, Hiro nestled in her arms as per usual. Despite how it looked, she had really only just got there in time to see Haru's knock out punch. It was a shame too, as it looked like she would have enjoyed seeing a bit more of the conflict, even if it was only to see what her companion was truly capable of. Sayuri slid off the branch and dropped to the ground, falling at an usually slow rate as she manipulated the gravity around her. She pushed between the two ANBU with a not so polite, " 'scuse me" before joining Haru.

"I thought you would have gone with Hisogi inside, yucking it up with the Raikage", she said, trying to deepen her voice when she pronounced the title.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:56 pm

Taragi Hisogi

The ANBU were about to step forward to confront the two before a sharp whistle filled the air. Hisogi had used a finger to cover up one of his airtubes to create the whistle effect at a much stronger level. Eyes were on him as he came out of the Raikage tower.

"So glad you decided to wait out here. Good show" Hisogi said with a small clap and a smile. Hisogi just hoped that Haru hadn't started the fight. Hisogi could have their team get away with self defense, but they'd be in trouble if they went after anyone else without proof. "Daimyo business, let this one go," Hisogi said as he held up an official badge to the ANBU. They didn't look happy, but they seemed to part away and made the crowd leave as well.

"On the plus side...we're in business team" Hisogi said before holding up the file with the information on all the shinobi they had requested.  
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:22 pm

Haru Sato

"Shut up, Sayuri." Haru scoffed, his hand instinctively on his gut, it wasn't a serious injury, but it still ached. "It's none of your business." That woman was about as annoying as she could be right now. Showing up and making assumptions like that when she knew far from the whole story. He would explain to her in hushed tones that, he and the Raikage had a history, basically repeating the same thing he'd said earlier to Hisogi.

Hisogi on the other hand had news that changed Haru's attitude, and he was quick to change the recipient of his conversation. "Good lets get on it, where are we headed?"
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:28 pm

Sayuri Fukazawa

"Charming as ever I see", Sayuri commented as Haru took offense to her attitude.

Sayuri listened as he recounted his life story, explaining what exactly happened to him that forced his banishment from the village. Even when her team mates had stuff happen to them, it was still because of their own rightousness. She had to wonder why they would put someone like herself in this team where she clearly didn't belong. Between Hisogi thinking of her as nothing more then a monster and Haru's desire to do the right thing, it made her feel... Lost. Her way of doing things and the way she saw things were so radically different. Perhaps that was the plan all along? To have someone who didn't see things like her team mates did and wasn't afraid make her opinion known?

Hisogi interupted her thoughts, however, as he flashed his credentials to send the ANBU away. The crowd dispersed soon after as Hisogi revealed his success. Sayuri was a little disappointed but at least they had the information they were looking for. She did make a mental note to properly dispose of Bob's mask she still had hidden on her person, just to make sure Hisogi didn't find out and go psycho.

"How about we check out the files over some coffee", Sayuri said as she held her hand up to her forehead. She had helped down a large amount of alcohol at the bar, she could really use a cup of coffee right about now.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:28 am

Taragi Hisogi

"Hey, that's enough from both of you" Hisogi said in a whisper. "We still have a Jashin to catch before he kills again," the man whispered as he looked from teammate to teammate. "Please, can we just make sure that we stay on the same side until we catch the guy? He might go after kids next for all we know"

They needed to put shit aside. They didn't have to get along, but they had to work together. No Jashin was weak, and Hisogi still remembered the image of the man with his jaw nearly ripped off. They couldn't let that happen to anyone else. The kills were getting more gruesome, and Hisogi feared they were only going to get worse.

"I actually like Sayuri's idea. Some food and drink would do us all some good," Hisogi said before holding up a card with an address. "Raikage has given us free rooms, the best they have...we can thank the Daimyo for that later. We should head there to do our research rather than some random cafe. We can get food delivered while we're there and researching" 
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:28 pm

Haru Sato

Haru noticed a slight change in Sayuri's expression when he'd told her the reason he wouldn't go to see the Raikage. It was the first sign to him that there was perhaps something more to her than just a trouble making fox-woman. He, however, wouldn't poke that bear just yet.

"Agreed." Responded Haru to both suggestions. Hisogi had the best idea. Though it was obvious that the place the Raikage gave them was bugged, Haru would point to the key then tap his ear trying to communicate that with a little innuendo. They would be as greatly monitored as the villages search for the Jashinist was. He thought that their progress was their own and didn't want to share it, as it might unravel the investigation, if their theories got out before being able to test them.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 7:34 am

Sayuri Fukazawa

Sayuri yawned as the Boy's finally agreed with her about something. It may have just been coffee, but it was a start at least, she supposed. With a bit of luck, the major clue to this case would present itself inside the files and they could blow the whole open. If Hisogi refused to do it the easy way and bust heads until they got answers then all that gave them was the hard way, studying and analysing patterns. Not exactly the most time effective of ways but her way of doing things tended to have more criminal overtones then the Boy's would probably enjoy.

"Coffee it is then. The sooner we start the sooner we can stop a potential killing spree", Sayuri needlessly reminded them.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 7:45 am

Taragi Hisogi

They made their way to the hotel that the Raikage had designated for them. They had ordered food and coffee, and thankfully everyone seemed to be in better spirits than they were before. It was a good start to having the team getting back on the same page. Things got a little heated earlier, and the last thing Hisogi wanted was for the team to unravel. They had to think about the people over themselves right now, or else...what was the point?

"Anyone find anything yet?" Hisogi called out as he was reading the profile on the jounin instructor. 
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 10:29 pm

Haru Sato

Haru was sipping his Frappichino , in the hotel room looking through the files. "Yeah I don't see much." Yet with the manila folder in his lap his right hand was writing something on a slip of paper. He'd already clued them into the listening devices. Holding up the paper, to his colleagues, he drew attention to the Sensei's time away from the village on sabbatical, to the Land of Hotsprings.

Koutaru Yushi spent three months in the Land of Hotsprings. Possible change in affiliation? I'm also seeing a lot of non-mission related outings to the land of Waterfalls. But Koutaru Yushi is believed to have a mistress there.

The only thing I can't figure out is a motive? Why would he go after his own team?

Setting the paper down next to him again Haru took another long sip of Frappachino. For someone as Manly as Haru, he was drinking awfully frilly coffee, one would imagine that Haru liked his coffee black and bitter, but that was simply not the case, he drank coffee with a lot of cream and sugar.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:40 pm

Sayuri Fukazawa

Sayuri laid on the bed kicking her feet softly against the mattress as she browsed through a folder of her own, Hiro having finally fallen asleep on a pillow beside her. The files on the team were quite extensive and detailed, which made her glad she wasn't born in a major Ninja village. Regardless, while the level of detail erked her own sense of privacy, it certainly made their job easier.

"I wouldn't worry about the Land of Hot Springs, if there was a Jashin movement the Kitsune villages would of crushed it. If you had ever met the current Kurama High Priestess, Katsura Yomohiro you'd understand what I mean", Sayuri explained, in a matter-of-fact way. Katsura may have been an evil, sadistic but if there was one honest thing about her, it was her eternal love and loyalty to Kurama. She would never allow Jashin to move into Hot Springs, and while the Jasin were no slouches when it came to combat, neither were the Kitsune, "Not dismissing it, just saying".

Flicking further through the files, Sayuri stopped at a particular one that caught her eye. She chuckled to herself as she pulled the file out of the folder. It was a humorously familar face but she was trying to think of a way to word this to the Boy's without them over reacting. After a few moments of debate with herself, she decided the best course of action was to just tell the truth... And omit the part about the assault naturally, she'd worry about that later.

"I know this guy", She told them, holding up Bob's file. His real name is Daisuke Ogawa and he was part of the ANBU internal village security force. A fancy way of saying he was a glorified Cop.
"I met him at this bar when I left you guys. He had apparently been spying on us, or me more accurately since we arrived in the village as part of his job. Or so he tried telling me", Sayuri explained as she passed his file around so Hisogi and Haru.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:24 am

Taragi Hisogi

Nothing. So far all of these files pointed at one thing: nothing. He couldn't believe that they hadn't found a single clue yet. Hisogi was so certain that something in these files would have stuck out to him once he saw them. He and his teammates weren't having any luck though, and it was starting to affect his spirit. Hisogi lightly tossed the file on the Jounin away from him before standing up. He needed to do something else before he went crazy.

He walked over to the bed and looked at the sleeping fox that Sayuri had adopted. "I have to admit, he's even cuter when he's asleep," Hisogi admitted. "I always wanted a pet fox when I was a kid...but my mom was scared of them. I only wish she could see this little guy," Hisogi said but refrained from touching the fox as to not disturb him.

When Sayuri spoke up about this ANBU, Hisogi got interested. He walked and looked over his teammate's shoulder in order to examine the file. "HE told you that he was spying on us? It's rare for ANBU to do something like that...even one as low as that," Hisogi added. "Do you have a bad feeling about this guy? Like...enough to think he might be the Jashin?" 
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 8:21 am

Haru Sato

It was obvious that Haru was being ignored when trying to communicate that they were being listened on. He sighed loudly. Well he was going to let the cat out of the bag on this one. "He's not ANBU." Haru spoke brazenly. "He's Internal Investigations, He recruited me. He was giving you a tip that you're being monitored at all times. Like now." He wasn't part of the villages politics anymore no need to keep their secrets. Especially small ones that only mattered to those in the village. "If he is really ANBU it's on assignment or after a recent transfer. Though I sincerely doubt spec ops had any interest in a guy like him, so it's most likely a forced assignment."

Done. All out in the open, not only was Daisuke a cop but he was a cop that was hated by other cops. Haru knew all too well what that was like. "That guy is a creep, stay away from him okay?" Haru warned, "I just wish I could have dumped his ass in a dumpster last time I saw him." That was that Haru was being investigated for spying in the village.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 10:18 pm

Sayuri Fukazawa

Sayuri looked up from the file as Hisogi commented on how cute Hiro was. She was a little surprised that his admission, although perhaps his stoic nature was more because of his desire for professionalism. She tickled Hiro under the chin as Hisogi explained his mother's fear of them. She didn't blame the woman, between Kurama and the Kitsune themselves, foxes didn't exactly have the greatest reputations in these parts of the world. They were different, they had different outlooks on life and different customs, people always feared what they didn't understand.

"You're more then welcome to play with him when he wakes up if you'd like", Sayuri offered, as she smiled lovingly at her adopted pet, like he was the child she never had.

Sayuri returned her attention to the file when Hisogi asked her opinion on him. Sayuri was about to open her mouth to reply when Haru spoke first, explaining his personal knowledge of the man. Despite her best efforts, she burst out laughing at Haru's unintentionally hilarious wish to see the man in a dumpster. Oh how I wish I could trust you guys enough to tell you, she thought to herself.

"I wouldn't worry about him Haru, I'm sure there's someone out there who will give him his just desserts", Sayuri said with a smirk across her face, "Regardless, I don't think he'll be a problem. I 'persuaded' him to leave us a lone with my beautiful charms".

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 10:50 pm

Taragi Hisogi

"I would enjoy that, thank you," Hisogi said in response to Sayuri's permission to allow him to play with the fox. He wasn't lying when he said he had always liked foxes. Even when he was little he had seen them playing in the field near his home. He had always wanted to run out and catch one and just play with it, but his mother had forbidden it, even when he was a genin and clearly wouldn't be hurt by something like a fox. All the same, he was glad he had the opportunity now. Unfortunately, it'd have to wait.

"Hmmm, so you were right about the monitors. It's not a problem though," Hisogi said as he moved over and sat back down on the bed. "If someone as high up as the Raikage or anyone else was involved with this, we would have been stopped long before we got this far. I could be wrong, but whoever is behind this I don't imagine to be high in the shinobi system. They're angry about something, and I'm guessing that comes from a weak position" Hisogi said before rubbing his temples with his hands.

"Well team...the information here hasn't been that productive," he admitted as he looked up. "If anyone has some suggestions for what we can do I'd love to hear it. Otherwise, I'm inclined to call it a day soon. I'm exhausted." 
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:35 pm

Haru Sato

Sayuri's comment had caused Haru to raise an eyebrow, it was obvious the wily comment of his female companion. It was obvious she did something to Daisuke, and for once the misadventure of the fox-woman was a-okay with Haru obviously not wanting to raise a hand to defend any of the man's dignity. There was also the matter formulating in his head that he shouldn't get too far on the Sayuri's bad side as well, or that might be his fate or worse.

"I'm more concerned that ANBU is off to find Dickhead-Daisuke." Haru informed the two of them, "For the Raikage, or more so, the entire village this is an internal matter and we're just a tool so they can resolve all of this in house. They'll get in our way long before we hit the home stretch on this one. The Jashinist might also be in the chain of command between the initial listener and the Raikage. Meaning that this'll get even more unfortunate because Daisuke may already be dead. As our lead that's a bad thing." Haru's explanation was matter of fact. He knew how the Raikage handled things. He bet the man was listening in right now. "To be honest I can't blame them."
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:26 pm

Sayuri Fukazawa

Sayuri yawned as Hisogi mentioned being tired. She had to admit she wasn't far off needing some rest herself. So far, this had been one blunder after another, even her own independent investigating had brought further nothing of interest. Tossing the folder side, Sayuri stretched and fell backward, spreading herself out across the bed as she was glad to finally feel a proper one under her, no roughing it camping style tonight.

"Aah, maybe Hisogi's right Haru. Maybe we need to sleep and approach this tomorrow with clearer heads", the Kitsune suggested as she rubbed her eyes wearily. With a heavy sigh, the Kitsune sat up and slid off the bed, heading toward the bathroom. 

"But first, I'm going to take a nice long bath before I go to bed. Anyone care to join me? I'll need some help washing my back", Sayuri asked non-chalantly, just to see if they would react. They were very dedicated and motivated Shinobi... That's why she had to make her own fun sometimes.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:11 pm

Taragi Hisogi

Hisogi shook his head as he felt how heavy his eyes felt. HE got up and twisted his spine to cause his back to crack in several places. It seemed like they were at an impass for now, but Hisogi saw the benefits of both rest and moving forward. Someone needed to keep a watch at all times. They would do this the right way.

"Alright...alright," Hisogi said quietly. "Sayuri, as much as I would accept an offer I can't accept while we're on a mission," he said to try and keep things light-hearted. "That being said, I want you to get some rest first. We'll do it in shifts. I want you to get five to six hours before Haru comes back to take your place and rest," he added. "Haru I want you to look for our friend keeping an eye on us, I'll take a look in to the team. Maybe some of them have information that they didn't decide to share in the file. Whatever is going on, they must know something," Hisogi said before grabbing a jacket and heading for the door.

"Haru, after you get a few hours I'll come and take your place. Understood?"
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:24 pm

Haru Sato

Haru tilted his head to the side and popped his neck, he struck his palm with a balled fist. "Now that's what I'm talking about." He didn't even bother to look at Sayuri, she's was far too playful for his liking, it seemed like she was completely disinterested in the mission. As though here only for her own enjoyment. It made Haru want to continue with just himself and Hisogi.

Haru moved to the window and kicked it open, the shutters were reinforced for good measure, Stopping at the threshold Haru glanced back over his shoulder. "You bathe and rest, but remember those seconds are someone last."

Maybe, just maybe he'd get through that mess of red hair, and maze-like skull of hers and whisper sense into those big red ears, sense that would break something that might change the way she acted.

With that Haru disappeared out the window. The curtains fluttered in the warm breeze at his passing.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:46 am

Sayuri Fukazawa

"Suit yourselves...", Sayuri said to them, sticking her tongue out at Haru as he tried to remind her of the people being murdered before jumping out of the window. 

Sayuri shrugged her shoulders and headed to the bathroom as the boys ran off on their respective tasks, turning the hot water on and started to fill up the bath. They were both so serious about their work, despite her attempts to get them to relax a little and have some fun. Talking back out to the main room, she bent down and raided the fridge, taking all the alcohol the mini-bar had on offer. The Raikage is paying for it after all, right? Might as well try and enjoy it, Sayuri thought to herself as she dumped it all next to the tub.

In Kitsune culture, nothing was more important then the survival of the fittest. Kitsune children and adults lived and died based on that belief, the strong would survive and the weak would perish. To Sayuri, these 'victims' were the weaklings who were falling by the sword of the strong, if this Jashin was doing anything in her eyes, he, or she, was doing the Raikage and this entire village a favour. Not that she agreed with the Jashin's methods, she just couldn't find it in herself to take pity on the victims he preyed upon. Even if the Jashin wiped out the entire village before they stopped the rampage, Sayuri would still consider it a job well done.

She had lived longer then she ever cared to admit, even to herself sometimes. She had seen murder first hand and she had been the murderer herself several times. Hell, that red headed tart tried to kill me after I defeated the Yakuza with tall, scarred and handsomed that time, Sayuri reminded herself, looking down at her prosthetic arm. 

Life as she saw it, wasn't always black or white, it was multiple shades of grey and she liked it that way. The day she stopped enjoying every moment she had in life was the time she stopped being who she was. Whether it was the enjoyment of teasing these two little brothers the Daimyo had forced on her or just being generally mischievious for her own amusement.

"Oh well, more booze for me", Sayuri said aloud to herself as she undressed and slipped into the bath with a relaxed 'Aaaah escaping her lips. She popped the top of the miniture bottle of liquor and drank it in one gulp, "Kurama get this over with soon, so we can get back to headquarters and I can transfer out of this 'good guy brigade' already. I wonder if the wandering-nin girls on Global Team 7 have room for one more".

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:03 am

Taragi Hisogi

Everyone went their separate ways in order to continue the investigation. The hours passed by as each team member did their work. Haru seemed unable to located Daisuki, and Sayuri was able to rest up and get her energy back. It would be the middle of the night before anything eventful happened.

A scream broke the silence of the night, a woman's scream filled the air and didn't die down. The screams continued and echoed out, allowing every member of the team to hear it. It would even awake Sayuri from her slumber, though it would be Haru that was going to be the first to arrive on the scene. Just as he did, he'd see a shadowy figure moving away from a woman. She was alive, but was clearly in pain as a long gash covered her arm. The figure was being pursued by three ANBU. Haru wouldn't be able to make out any details of the figure as they continued to try and escape their pursuers.

The fleeing figure wasn't subtle either, throwing aside anyone in their way as they made contract. The figured seemed skilled despite something seeming slugging about their movements. Whether this was the Jashin or not was still not confirmed though. Still, only one way to find out...
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:12 am

Haru Sato

Haru wasn't too concerned with his team mates, they all had jobs to do, and Haru wasn't really interested in rest until they got a solid lead, one that the ANBU couldn't head them off on, and it would be information from Daisuke that would start that lead.

Haru could feel it in his gut.

However the man wasn't in his local hang outs, even the safe houses which Haru knew about were empty. That meant that the man was out on the town somewhere, somewhere would be a hard search, and he really couldn't rely upon those around Daisuke personally. The man was a complex stranger type. Still very much an asshole, as Haru knew from personal experience.

Then a luck break hit, the ANBU that had been assigned to following Haru were called away, they'd been on him since the he'd left the room, it was obvious that there were quite a few of them on the little team of three. Still it wasn't too far for the Raikage, after all he had a village to keep safe. Haru felt that the only person without an ANBU tail would be Hisogi.

It wasn't too hard to follow them, but they were quick and slowly gaining distance from Haru who was following, but trying to look like he wasn't following. He didn't want them to avert just to throw him off their own lead. ANBU were tricky like that.

That was when Haru heard the cry, it was like a scream of bloody murder. And the detective hoped that it wasn't the case. He moved to catch up to the ANBU but this guy was quick, thought the market was fading out in the dying of the day, there were still a lot of people that could get hurt on a chase like this.

With a few quick hand seals Haru threw a ball of lightning into the air that burst well above the buildings, it was a signal for Hisogi and Sayuri, though he didn't expect anything from the fox woman.

Signaling out of the way, Haru joined the chase, deploying his lightning armor, it's abilities increased his speed significantly. He avoided the street level all together, steeping from light posts, to roofs, market stand supports, bouncing like a pinball.

Landing in front of the figure, Haru pulled off his own personal version of the Lariat, The Lariat Leg Pick. His attack going low, catching the planted leg mid stride and lifting with Haru stepping into the motion, to spin the ragged escapist from below landing them on their back losing all of the momentum of running, stopping them in their Path. Hopefully it was the Jashinist and this little mission was over. But if it was, this was far too easy.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

.: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Ultimate Legends :: The World :: Kumogakure-
Jump to: