Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

.: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. Empty
PostSubject: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:22 am

Sayuri sat on top of her kite, softly patting the head of the cute little fox pup she held in her arms. The Kite itself was hovering a couple of feet in the air as she puttered along the road with her new comrades, Hisogi and Haru. They probably thought she was silly for saving the young pup but Sayuri didn't care. With its mother dead outside the den she knew it was only a matter of time before the poor little thing starved and she refused to see that happen to a fellow Kitsune.

"You're just adorable aren't you?!", Sayuri told the pup as she held it up in front of her, "What are we going to name you though?"

Sayuri pondered the question out loud before glancing over at her companions as she rubbed its face against her cheek. Holding the pup out toward the two men, she beamed a smile bright enough to shy away even the darkness of the night as she asked, "What do you guys think, you think he looks like a Hiro?".
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 2:47 pm

Hisogi glanced over and watched as Sayuri played with the little puppy that she felt like saving. He didn't mind that his partner took the time to save the pup. It was their job to save innocents from everything, so he had no problem saving a little puppy from death.

Hisogi reached his hand out and lightly took the puppy before holding it up so he could see the creature's face. He smiled before offering it back, knowing that Sayuri wouldn't want to be separated from the animal for long. After all, if the creature was going to see Sayuri as it's caregiver, he needed to spend more time with her.

"I think Hiro is a fine name" he said as he continued to walk forward.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:44 am

"Aren't you too old to be adopting more kids?" Haru asked playfully only glancing at the little pup. It was cute, but he was a man's man and didn't really endorse such frivolities. He was already fairly aware of Sayuri's clan's ability to look far younger than they were. They were in fact the clan of ultimate cougars. Again if one believed in pursuing such things.

"Hiro is a good name but it must be spelled as 'Great' a name impacts first perceptions of who they are." Haru responded in earnest, putting his own two cents into the pot, only because she'd asked for them. Pet or not a name meant a lot to a person.

Still Haru wasn't too concerned with what the woman did with her new pet. He didn't know her well enough to take investment into the woman or the pup. Not to mention their other partner who held the pup for a brief second before giving it back. It could be said that the jury was out on the judgement of all three.
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:28 pm

Sayuri took the fox back back from Hisogi as Haru piped up to give her his own opinion. A few veins on her forehead become decidedly more prominent as Haru's two cents happened to include a reference to her age. Bastard, Sayuri thought to herself as she playfully glared at him. Their habit of 'collecting' chakra made the Kitsune exceptionally long lived by normal standards. She was still a young woman compared to some of the members of her clan, though. When you had the potential to live almost three hundred years, celebrating your fifty eighth birthday wasn't quite the achievement non-Kitsune seemed to think it was.

Holding the fox up on front of her she smiled at puppy, "How about you, young man? Do you want to be a Hiro?", she asked, the puppy 'replying' with a high pitched bark and a soft whimper. Sayuri's eye's just about turned into love hearts as she gave the pup a cuddle. Plopping it back in her lap, Sayuri returned to patting Hiro's head, "Hiro Fukazawa it is then".

"Kumogakure territory is much nicer then I pictured it to be. So Hisogi would you care to run our mission by us one more time? It never hurts to be know it to well after all", Sayuri inquired as Hiro started to yawn and snuggle down in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:58 am

"If you love nature and mountains there's no better place than Kumo" Hisogi pointed out. "I love a little more rain myself. But the mist here can be really beautiful" he admitted as he smiled.

When the mission was brought up the young man nodded. "Of course" he said before pulling out a picture and passing itmto his companions. What they saw was a corpse. A man had wires pierced through him, hanging him up in a room as the wires supported his weight. His head was smashed in to leave no way tonfigure out his identity. Laslty his chest was completely soaked in blood.

"I know it doesn't zeem like much but there's a reason we are on this. Look what they found once it was cleaned u" he said before handing them the autopsy report. In this picture the body lY on a table but was now clean. With the blood gone the exact nature of the cuts were revealed. It was a large circle with a triangle inside of it. "Are either of you familiar with this symbol?"
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 11:05 am

He didn't really care for the scenery, though he could appreciate the sentiment especially from someone as long lived as Sayuri, this land had a lot to offer and he could see how she would like it, but taking in the sites wasn't the reason they were here. And of course they were on top of it even as they traveled. Haru kept his mind on the road until the pictures were passed around to him. The wires were intriguing more than the bloody torso.

"Yeah that symbol looks like the alchemical possess called Fire of Rotation. Though that's ancient alchemy. Otherwise I got nothing." Haru explained though there was absolutely no reason for someone to carve up a body with the symbol of Fire of Rotation.

He would wait for his companions observations before offering a hypothesis based on all of the present information.
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 11:53 pm

Sayuri slowed down and floated in behind Haru so she could glance over his shoulder as he viewed the pictures Hisogi had passed around. It was obvious it wasn't the Kitsune's first rodeo, as the woman didn't even so much as cringe at the sight presented in the photographs. She didn't recognise the symbol unlike Haru, much to her chagrin, but she did notice what was happening in the scene presented. The victim put on display for all in the room to see, the alchemy circle big and bold on his chest. She instinctive used her arms to shield Hiro from the evil the photographs showed.

"What a depraved M.O. for a Missing-nin to have. It almost looks ritualistic...", Sayuri commented as she repositioned her kite back alongside the boys, "I take it the agency got a tip that Kumo would be a good place to start the investigation?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:38 am

"Technically you're right, but there's more to it" Hisogi said to Haru. "Such a symbol is used in alchemy, but as yiu can see there's no fire used here. Instead this is a symbol for something much worse...a member of Jashin, priests who serve the death god. It is said that the highest of priestz become incapable of dying...benefits of the job I suppose"

Hisogi smiled as he called upon his knowledge. "Jashin took the sign because they believe Jashin takes thr form of an inferno. something that provides heat and light...but destroys those that cant handle it" he added.

"We're going to Kumo because the man that was killed was a shinobi of kumo. They suspect the Jashin is someone in the village. The murder was committed too perfectly for an outsider. Kumo is Lmost impossible to navigate if you've never been there before. I don't know what we'll find but Kumo is the place to start"
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:46 am

Haru nodded at Hisogi's appraisal of what the symbol meant. Though not a theistic scholar, Haru understood that many symbols had meanings that were interconnected and taken from other means. He passed the pictures back to Hisogi after holding them up for Sayuri to view more closely.

"Kumo-nin? They're a pretty tight bunch. A lot of brotherhood in that village." Haru looked at the two of them, "Have you guys ever fought Kumo Shinobi? They come at you all at once-practically hand in hand. We're looking for an outcast in Kumo if I had to guess it was someone that's just made the recent conversion to their new religion."

Haru looked at the other two. "Ritual killings like this wont stop. There'll most likely be a second victim while we're en-route."
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:34 am

Sayuri was quite impressed with the young mens knowledgethat was certainly more then she knew about the symbol. If she had to be partnered with people, they may as well have been competent, although she was still waiting to see if they were reliable. Although there were a few things that concerned her, particularly the fact that the murderer was a member of the village. That means they were going to have to mess with the Kumo-nin themselves, seeing as how a Jashin would be nothing less.

"I have once or twice fought Kumo-nin, never their best, always their riff-raff mind you. If he's a Jashin, he'll definately be part of the military and that unnerves me. The last thing I we want to be dealing with is a hornets nest of pissed off Kumo-nin because we're pushing the investigation to hard.", Sayuri cautioned, using that 'mother' tone she had practiced for decades, before glancing over at Haru.

"And you're from Kumo yourself aren't you? We're not going to have any issues for loyalties are we?", she asked, perhaps a little to sternly, she just wanted to know where things stood so they didn't get hung out to dry on their first mission together.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:40 am

Hisogi nodded his head. "Indeed. Im sure we're not going to get a great reception. We'll be accusing them of murdering one of their own. Religion or not Jashin requires strength. This isnt some random villager...he's a trained killer. We're gonna piss off a lot of people"

"I agree Haru. If a second person is killed Im hoping to find a link between victims. People killed in these rituals often know their attacker"

When the issue of loyalty came up Hisogi went silent. He had not expected this to come up. He glanced towards Haru, wondering if the man had anything to say.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:55 am

"I'm a Shinobi of Kumogakure no Sato." He looked away. "Or was, I still have friends there, but don't expect anyone in the administration to lay the red carpet out for us." Haru wouldn't mind it being that village elder that'd burned him. Though he knew that wouldn't be the case, a Rule Hound like that wouldn't simply convert to Jashinism just because it make Haru's life more convenient.

"I'd rather not talk about my time in the village, though I'm sure you all will find out. For such a big town as Kumo, it's rumor-mill is more like that of a town a tenth the size." Haru explained. "You'll get a lot of rumors about this kind of thing. A lot of people will be scared, but don't expect them to act that way. Do we have anymore information on the victim?"

Haru was hoping to change the subject. He'd burned a lot of bridges in the village by the time he'd left. Coming back wasn't high on his priorities. But he had a job to do.

....and he wasn't going to promise something that he couldn't be honest about....
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:11 am

Sayuri looked down at Hiro as Haru spoke, stroking the young pups ears as it slept with a faint snore. She wasn't sure, but she felt a sense of hurt in his voice, something she she hadn't expected. She didn't know the situation nor did she ever presume to, she just recognised that tone of betrayal even in what little he had said. It was something she had heard countless times in her own voice when she spoke of her village. She would have to watch his morale over the course of this mission, she felt.

"A rumor mill should help us pick up leads at least, surely something has to have seen behavior fitting of a Jashin, right?", Sayuri added as Haru asked Hisogi about more details on the victim. At least it wasn't to much further to Kumo, according to the wooden sign post they passed by. She needed something to eat more then she even wanted a bath.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:17 am

"Kumo decided to decline additional information until we arrived" Hisogi said as he wanted to get everyone bqck on track here. Whatever Haru was carrying, he better put it down for this. There were way too many lives at risk with a religious nut on the loose in a giant village.

"They didn't want to send a file away from the village in fear it might be intercepted. We'll learn about the victim once we go speak to the mortician of the village"

They continued on for a minute. "If there is no second death perhaps we should split up for information. Might attract less attention if we're not in a group. The man will be paranoid as it is, we can't allow him to think we're closing in on him at all"
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:30 am

"Kumo-nin only spread out when they want to entrap someone." He looked back to the group. "If we split up and try to be more efficient we might just have the opposite effect. I think we should stay together." Haru disagreed, the psychology was there.

There was also safety in numbers, the Jashinist wouldn't attack the three of them together.

Haru looked into the forest surrounding them, several trees were dead, split as though by lightning strike. "We're being watched." Kumo always had early detection approaching the village, this wasn't a feeling of being watched Haru knew that they were.

"And how are you sure it's a man." Haru argued, he looked sideways at Sayuri. "The Jashinist could just as easily be a woman."
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:01 am

Sayuri had almost stopped paying attention to the two of them as she started to plan out her lunch time menu for the instant they reach the village market place. Pork dumplings was definately a must find as far as she was concerned, served with a relaxing cup of tea. It was certainly better then weighing in on the conversation of splitting up, especially when they had only minor details about the case until they talked to the village officials.

Her fox ears were not for decoration and neither was her nose. The instant she heard Haru mention the possibility of Kumo survellience she sat up straight on her Kite and sniffed the air around then, trying to get the smell of any foreign scents.

"Let's not rule anything out just yet, after all, assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups", Sayuri reminded the pair casually as her eye scanned the trees and terrain. She shots glances back at Hisogi and Haru to see if they had spotted anyone themselves.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:10 am

"It's just an expression. Though the odds are in my favor that it's a guy.most of the asshats in the world are men" Hisogi pointed out. He let the matter rest after that, they'd wait to get more information from theor actual case. Speculating before you had evidence was dangerous, as it started to cloud the judgement of the investigators.

As they walked, Hisogi started rubbing his palms. His companions had sern this before. When asked Hisogi had told them that it was from the surgery to get his air tubes instAlled in his arms. He had said something along the lines of it hurting like a bitch...or something like that.

"At the mention of them being watched Hisogi stiffened. "No chance you got a code word for your boss sent for us?" Hisogi asked. Despite the joke Hisogi felt himself reaching for one kf his seals. If this was an ambush, he'd be ready.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:24 am

"No." Haru responded to Hisogi, in a rather loud voice, looking over his shoulder into the woods. "This is Kumo's surveillance squad. They'll be monitoring us until we reach the gate house. We've probbably been probed by whatever detection-shinobi they have on duty and are checking their records for invited guests." Haru explained. "If we were unwelcome they would have let us know as soon as we entered The Lightning Forest." Named as such because of all the lightning strikes.

Haru shook his head. "One can't be too overly cautious when coming into a village. And this way we know that the Jashinist is from the inside." If not they were on a whole other level and most likely out of the village by now.
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:37 am

This was already a fantastic start to their investigation, the prospect of getting fired upon by Kumo-nin because someone had forgotten to call ahead about their arrival. At least Haru's information was true to its word, they were definately not rolling out the red carpet for the group. She just hoped they got to the gate quickly, the thought of being watched and targeted made her anxious causing her to pick Hiro back up and hug the fox pup.

"I say the first thing we do when we get there is get a bite to eat and a cup of tea on our way through to the mortician's place. I'm dusty, I'm hungry and I'm thirsty", Sayuri complained, with a somewhat childish whine.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:56 am

"We can worry about food once we're settled. Come on, I can see the gate from here" Hisogi said. The large mountain gate of Kumo came into view along with several shinobi lined atop it. Since the murder of someone in the village they semed to be taking security seriously. The four Kumo shinobi stood still as the detectives approached.

"Halt!" One of the mwn yelled. "What business do you have with Kumo? What are your names?" The shimobi called out.

"That's classified" Hisogi said before pulling out a coin and tossing it right at the shinobi who cUght it with ease. The gold coin was baring the mark of the Daimyo, and the guRds had orders to allow any in who bared the coin. The shinobi only discussed for a few moments before agreeing.

"Very well. Just know that as representatives for...what group are you with?" The shinobi asked.

"Also classified"

"Of course it is...whatever. just know we expect you to follow our laws. We can still arrest you if you do not hold up the title of the Daimyo you serve"

"We acknowledge and accept" Hisogi said before the gate opened. Hisofi caught the coin as the shinobi threw it back to him. "Wow...this is Kumo? " Hisogi asked as they approached the town square.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:08 am

It was busy and a little different than Haru had left it, though busy all the same. It was a city after all with a sprawling infrastructure. He had such fond memories of this place he almost mouthed the word home.

Dusting the feels off his shoulder Haru was the first to step inside, it was obvious that the guards didn't recognize them from way up there, or from their hiding places inside the trees. He couldn't really blame them, it'd been a few years, and Haru had really changed his style in that time, he wasn't really into carrying swords when he'd left here.

Now they were a part of him.

Still now they needed to check into a hotel, get some food and see the Coroner about that dead body.

"Sato-san!?" Called a familiar voice from the crowd.

AWE CRAP!

The voice came from a food vendor called Shibe Mori, Haru's snooping as a young man caused Shibe's divorce from his unfaithful wife. Shibe was an annoying sort however he offered to feed Haru for the rest of his life so long as he fed him little snippets of what was going on in the village.

"Mori-san." Haru greeted, embarrassed by Shibe's ecstatic waving from his cart just inside the gate. It really wasn't the best spot for a food cart but it got the man a lot of customers. So really Haru couldn't disagree with its placement.

"You must be hungry after the walk up to the village. Who are your friends." Shibe prodded nosey as ever.

"They're my partners. Don't worry about their names, and yes we are hun..." But Haru was cut off.

"Then, let me be the first to welcome you back, on the house of course!" Shibe said waving the group over to his cart.
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:26 am

Sayuri stepped off her Kite, Hiro in her arms as the poor thing stirred from its slumber. Resealing the Kite away until she needed it again, with all the hard part done she would be a nice change of pace to stretch her legs. She stood there holding Hiro as Hisogi did all the walking. She blew a kiss to one of the guards whose gazed lingered a bit to long, much to his noticeable embarassment. She giggled to herself as she looked down to check on Hiro, who seemedrelatively content in her arms.
She had seen a lot of things in her life, been a lot of different places but even she looked into the village with wonder in her eyes as the foreign place was revealed to her when the gates opened. The sights, the sounds and the smells invaded her senses as she looked around at the bustle that progressed around her. It was almost hard to believe that somewhere amongst the sea of faces lurked a creature of utmost darkness.

"I have to say I'm a little impressed. We need to find something to eat, don't we little Hiro?", Sayuri said to the pup, who replied with a bark.

Sayuri looked over as a voice screamed out from the crowd. At first she wondered what was going on, until it started to become obvious what was happening as she followed Haru over. She listened, remaining quiet, until Haru declined to introduce them. It was all the opening she needed.

"Now don't be so rude, I don't mind being introduced to an old friend of yours", Sayuri said cheekily as she winked and gave an awkward peace sign as she continued to hold Hiro with both arms,"You may call me Sayuri, handsome".
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:35 am

Well, so much for trying to be undercover. Their somehwat subtle entrance aas now being disturbed because Haru happened to know someone in the town. Great. They'd have to just roll with it for now, though Hisogi felt like kicking himself for not doing a better check into the lives of his teammates. They were stuck together for now though, so Hisogi had to blend in.

Hisogi took a single look around the villlage and took in the sights. No one seemed overly concerned with the arrival of the new shinobi. Good, the less attention on them the better. Hisogi placed his hands in his pocket before following his team."Hisogi. An honor to meet you" Hisogi said with a tiny bow to show some respect.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:49 am

It took all of Haru's willpower not to plant his face into the palm of his hand when Sayuri introduced herself. It was all he could do to turn his head away and cringe. "Thank you Shibe."

"I'm Shibe Mori, owner of the 'Meat Cart' Kumo's best roast." The man was already hard at work cutting slices off a split roast that was cooking in the see through part of his food cart... which was more like a man driven food trailer. He was making what was essentially shawarma off the back of the food stand. And it appeared he was good at it too, his hands were adept at creating culinary masterpieces... or so Shibe would like to believe.

"So what brings you back to the village?" Shibe asked as he finished wrapping the meals in aluminium backed paper. Passing the three rolls forward.

"Business. I didn't come back to pal around." Haru responded unforgiving. This man was a pain in the ass.

"Oh that's too bad. I was figuring I could get you to work on something for me." Shibe continued without taking Haru's words into consideration. "You see there's this lady that I like."

"I'm sorry Shibe this is important business." Haru countered picking up the food and passing it to his partners.

"You mean the murder!?" Shibe had a way of pointing out that though death was a major part of the lifestyle of a shinobi that, murder especially in such a tight knit village was practically unheard of.
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:36 pm

Sayuri Fukazawa

Sayuri and Hiro watched Shibe as he made their food, almost drooling during the process. It didn't take long after Shibe put the three roll down on the cart that Sayuri snatched one up. If she was normal in any sense of the word, she was sure she would have sat down on the dirty ground to eat the tasty looking morsel. Alas, she wasn't normal in the slightest, picked her feet up to sit with her legs crossed floating in mid-air. Dropping the Fox pup, into her lap she peeled open the wrapper and took a delicious bite out of the roll.

She paid only passing attention to Haru's conversation while she, for lack of a better description, stuffed her face. Sayuri picked out bits of sliced meat from the roll to feed to Hiro as he whimpered about his own hunger between pieces she gave him. As Haru played Dodge-The-Questions with Shibe, Sayuri shallowed her most recent bite and glanced over at Hisogi, just to watch him, to analyse him.

They had obviously talked on the way to Kumo, when she could actually get a casual conversation out of the two that was. Still, Hisogi was a bit more of a mystery to her then Haru. She and Haru had clicked almost instantly, even if it wasn't in the most obvious of friendly ways. Sayuri was the joker, the slacker, the one who seem bored just being there, or so she portrayed herself at any rate. Haru, on the other hand was dedicated, focused and took his work seriously like it should be taken. Hisogi on the other hand had been harder to read so far, staying quieter, more reserved. Either that or he could barely get a word in over Sayuri and Haru's bickering, she wouldn't rule that out just yet.

"Hey Hisogi-kun, you need to try this stuff, it's not half bad!", Sayuri said between mouthfuls before sidling up beside him and pointing at his roll, "You gunna finish that?", she asked jokingly.

It was Shibe's mention of the the murder that gave Sayuri pause for the briefest of seconds before continuing to tease Hisogi and fed Hiro bits of her roll. She could either comment or let Haru handle it and she chose the latter. Although her right ear did shift a little to point more directly at the pairs conversation.

Last edited by KasumiAsogi on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.   .: Chronicles of Death Valley! :. Empty

Back to top Go down

.: Chronicles of Death Valley! :.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Ultimate Legends :: The World :: Kumogakure-
Jump to: