Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tohsaka Residence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

Tohsaka Residence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:35 am

Tohsaka Takeshi
"Interesting." Takeshi continued working on the pancakes while he thought over what she'd just said. From records of past wars, servants generally seemed to lack an interest in such things, or at least they acted as though that was the case, unless they had some special interesting in life. Though he knew there were exceptions, especially if they came from a time with particularly bad food.

"So," he said, taking the last few pancakes off the stove and adding them to the stack, "how did he manage to avoid your breath long enough to lead you to the feast?" He carried the eggs, bacon and pancakes over to the large dinning table the next room over, then headed back into the kitchen for plates for the two of them, silverware and syrup. "Bring my wine in with you would you?"
Mood: Normal
Condition: Healthy
Magic Capacity: A • Magic Output: A • Magic Resistance: A
Strength: D • Agility: C • Endurance: C
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:48 am

Rider
Rider merely replied to his question with a wide, exaggerated shrug and an innocently sly grin.

“Now if I gave away all my secrets so easily I’d be divulging everything in no time! Then I wouldn’t have anything left to amuse myself. I will say that he was well aware of whom he was summoning. The old world was much more knowledgeable of the arcane and demonic than humans are nowadays. Being able to get away with so much without repercussion is… refreshing!” She giggled, kicking her legs out before hopping off the counter to retrieve his glass and follow him from the kitchen to the dining area. She’d be following close behind as he retrieved the plates and set the table, placing his own glass in the spot he set for himself before taking her seat and waiting to be served.

“So how does one normally eat pancakes?”
Strength: A • Endurance: B • Agility: C • Magic Power: C • Luck: D
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:59 am

Tohsaka Takeshi
Arcane and.... demonic. Of course, why hadn't he thought of that? If you could summon a demigod then surely you could summon a ...demi-demon... did those even exist? A demon anyway. Well, until a few wars back you only got actual heroes, but things had changed, so getting a demon wouldn't be too odd. That was a lead.

Anyway, breakfast. Pulling up his chair, Takeshi took a seat and skewered the top couple pancakes, placing them onto his plate and adding a few slices of bacon and some eggs, then gestured towards the syrup. "Well, there are generally two ways. If they're plain, you usually put some topping on, like that syrup, or cream, that sort of thing. If they've got flavoring in them, you either eat them as they are, or put toppings on anyway." He began to eat the first pancake, stopping about halfway through to continue. "Normally you use a fork and knife, but if you can't restrain yourself, using your hands is acceptable." Most of the pancakes had small pieces of fruit and berries cooked inside of them, and almost all had a good deal of chocolate chips melted in them.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Rider
“Ha!” Rider scoffed at her master’s last statement. “Don’t think for a second that I lack refinement just because I like to have a good party now and again. I’m not some barbarian who knows nothing but fighting and pleasure. I’m actually quite worldly, I’ll have you know.”

And so she carefully gathered a small collection of pancakes for herself onto her plate, examining the plastic bottle of syrup for a brief moment before tipping and squeezing it out onto the pancakes. Having observed his own actions, the woman rather daintily began to cut, fork and eat the pancakes along with the bacon and eggs, which she was well acquainted with already. All she could really do was smile more and more as she delved further into the tasty meal.

“This is exquisite!” she exclaimed partway through. “If this is a standard breakfast, I can’t wait until dinner!” Though still using her fork and knife, she was moving faster and with less precision. This wasn’t the time for table manners fit for royalty!
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:47 pm

Tohsaka Takeshi
Takeshi took a few more bites, then looked up at Rider with a grin. "Really? Do go on then, you certainly don't seem the type." He quickly ducked his head back down, pretending to focus on his plate to avoid showing his expression. After finishing his current pancake, his looked over at her again, watching with growing amusement at the enthusiasm she was going at the pancakes with.

"There aren't many fancy breakfasts, so this would be on the higher end, as far as things go. I think I can make a suitably superior dinner however." He already had a few ideas, even if she wasn't going to happily follow along with his orders, it seemed like meals would be a good way to keep her happy, as long as she kept him relatively happy as well.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 1:48 am

Rider
She stopped, stabbing a bit of cut away pancake just beforehand. “You’ll see over time. I have no need to prove myself to a peon such as you. Remember your place in this partnership.” And she raised the utensil to point idly in his direction. “I’m doing the work for myself, not for you. If you can prove yourself to be more than just an excellent chef than I’ll put a little more weight into your own needs. Until then, you serve me and not the other way around.”
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 5:01 am

Tohsaka Takeshi
He bristled at her words, but paused to take a slow sip of wine before he replied. At that point however, it occurred to him that there really wasn't much point in arguing this for now. Until someone else summoned a servant, and, technically until every servant had been summoned, since you weren't supposed to fight until then, though it didn't actually matter, there wasn't going to be anything important for the two of them to be doing, so there wasn't any point in antagonizing his servant. So instead he just shrugged, took another sip of wine and went back to eating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tohsaka Residence
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2