Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tohsaka Takeshi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

Tohsaka Takeshi Empty
PostSubject: Tohsaka Takeshi   Tohsaka Takeshi EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:10 pm

Character Description

Tohsaka Takeshi LX0gZVx

Command Spell

Tohsaka Takeshi PLLbuwS

Basic Information

Profile Name: KodachiAori
Character Name: Tohsaka Takeshi
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 142
Personality: Though his parents attempted to instill the thought process the Supervisor of a city should have, their own lack of conviction in the area has left him rather soft hearted, with him tending to take the least harsh or violent choice of action whenever possible. Though he fully desires the Grail, he is unexcited about the methods required to reach it.

Basic Info Continued

Servant: Rider
Magus Type: Mage Association
Magic Crest: 8th Generation Magic Crest
Crest Magic: Gandr Shot, Jewel Magic, Memory Manipulation, Shared Perception, Hypnosis, Flowing and Transferring of Power, Bounded Fields
Alignment: Wind and Water
Focus Area: Jewel Magic, Gandr Shot
General Area: Reinforcement, Elemental Blasts, Wind, Water, Ice, Lightning
Mystic Code: Several charged gems (one use for an A ranked attack)

History

Born as the next heir to the Tohsaka family, Takeshi was raised from birth to be a proper mage and supervisor over the Tohsaka family land, Fuyuki City. His magical training went well, but my the time hi parents met their fairly early death, they had totally failed in giving them the mindset usually required of someone in that position.

Though they knew the Grail War was approaching, his parents had expected to be alive and taking part in it instead of him, so they neglected in preparing him for that aspect to an extent. However, after they passed away, he began to research it, and was able to calculate the exact start date, and has been preparing ever since.

Character Stats

Magic Capacity: A
Magic Output: A
Magical Resistance: A
Strength: D
Agility: C
Endurance: C
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

Tohsaka Takeshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Takeshi   Tohsaka Takeshi EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:46 am

...Approved?
I guess I can approve my own profiles if I want to. Yeah, take that 'the system'!
Back to top Go down

Tohsaka Takeshi
Page 1 of 1