Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tohsaka Residence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:45 am

The Tohsaka Residence is a large western style mansion located at the top of one of Fuyuki's many hills. The large number of trees that block it from view of the road, and the many overlapping bounded fields placed on it over the generations give it a hollow, empty feeling, leading many to consider it haunted.
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:38 am

It was the first potential day of the Sixth Holy Grail War, and Tohsaka Takeshi was in his workshop putting the final touches on his magic circle. He'd be preparing for a few years now of course, but some things had to be done at the last minute for them to count, if you could call the first possible moment the last minute. As far as he knew, there was no 'official' theory on the issue among the respected magi who had studied the Grail Wars, but his own studying seemed to indicate that bar an intentional summon, the first spirit summoned was often the strongest, and even an intentionally summoned spirit was stronger if they were the first, likely the Grail providing the most mana for the first summon.

He finished the slow circle he had been making, and set the plastic pitcher he had been pouring the blood from to the side, then held is hand out. "Verschließen" The blood, now filling the magic circle he had carved into the floor began to glow a dark red, and the light in the room faded a little. His eyes traveled over the pitcher for a second, wincing ever so slightly. Blood was life and life was magic, so to no small degree, blood was magic, and the blood of a magi even more so. It was the best material to make a magic circle out of, but even so, he'd had to spend a lot of money ordering all that blood from the Mage's Association.

His vision settled on the large device sitting on the far side of the room, each of the seven runes still resolutely dull. Good. His family had taken the machine from the Church during the chaos after the Fifth war, and though it was unlikely, he wanted to make sure no one had summoned anyone yet. No one had.

Stand at the base of the circle, he pulled out a ritual dagger, and pressed the blade against his palm. "Let silver and steel be the essence." With the first line, he sliced it open and shook the blood onto the circle, then strode 45 degrees around the circle, holding his hand out above it, the flesh healing before he'd gotten there. "Let stone and the archduke of contracts be the foundation." Sliced the palm again, and he walked another quarter of the length. "Let red be the color I pay tribute to." The other palm this time. "Let rise a wall against the wind that shall fall." Same palm, and now the circle was complete.

"Let the four cardinal gates close." This time he sliced one palm, then the other, and shook the blood off in four quick swipes towards the center of the circle. "Let the three-forked road from the crown reaching unto the Kingdom rotate. Let it be filled. Again. Again. Again. Again. Let it be filled fivefold for every turn, simply breaking asunder with every filling." With the last line the ritual was complete, and the circle burned an even darker red, at the same time searing with light.

As the light in the circle replaced itself with a figure too bright to look at for the moment, Takeshi glanced over at the machine, despite knowing the fact that he could not have failed, having a small bit of reassurance was good sometimes. The air was thick with magic, far stronger than any human could hope to achieve in life, but it felt.... ominous. Still, the device had changed, now one symbol was lit, the chariot. It was Rider.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:19 pm

Rider
As the glaring red of the light began to die and fade away, it left behind the single figure of this most recent war’s rider, a sly little smile curving the corners of her pale lips ever so slightly skyward. Her pupils, glowing red, regarded her summoner with an air of amusement as if a serpent staring down a mouse. Her head canted to the side to further emphasize her amusement, caught by her pointer finger resting against her cheek.

“So…” she began with great confidence, her voice melodic… possibly even angelic, at the utterance of even a single syllable. “…I suppose this would make you my master, yes?” She held her casual, half-inquiring, pose as she awaited an answer from her charge.
Mood: Amused
Condition: Healthy
Strength: A • Endurance: B • Agility: C • Magic Power: C • Luck: D
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:34 pm

Tohsaka Takeshi
Takeshi faced a brief moment of hesitation as his eyes fell on the servant he had summoned. The pure black hair seemed to suck in all the light around it, perfectly framing her impossibly pale skin. On anyone else the skin would have looked pallid or sickly, but on her, it was stunning. His vision moved from her hair to her skin, then onto her piercing red eyes and locked with them.

He swallowed back the momentary hesitation and nodded. Of course she'd be beautiful, a servant was the crystallized essence of a legend. You didn't get legends about the famous ugly hero, heroes were always larger than life, better than life. "Yes, I, Tohsaka Takeshi have summoned you for this Holy Grail War."
Mood: Impressed
Magic Capacity: A • Magic Output: A • Magic Resistance: A
Strength: D • Agility: C • Endurance: C
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 11:11 pm

Rider
“Hmhm…” Rider chuckled mirthfully to herself, the hand formerly at her cheek lazily lofting to cover her mouth daintily amidst the quick exhalations. “Excellent. You look as though you’ll do nicely…” The woman broke her casual posture to make a slow, striding circle around her master to take in the full extent of his form both front and back. “Very nice indeed. I’ll follow you for now… It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance for sure… Takeshi. I would like to remain known as Rider… if you please. It will be best for the both of us.”
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:48 am

Tohsaka Takeshi
Takeshi frowned slightly, knowing the true identity of their servant was how a Master knew the extent of their powers. Already he could call up a mental image of some of Rider's statistics, the class abilities, and even without that he could sense some of her latent charisma. Still though, Riders didn't really need to be especially strong, as their mounts usually provided significant boosts, and she was at least as strong as the past Riders he had studied, if he was any judge.

"I'll accept that, for the moment. A secret is impossible to break if you don't know it. As we progress through the war though, it'll be more important, when only the strongest servants are left." She wasn't exactly acting as he'd expected, but he knew that it was only rarely a servant actually acted like one. He didn't really have a problem with that, but he didn't plan on letting her dominate things either. "I've summoned you a bit early, so you'll have time to get the lay of the land here. We should go out and get you introduced to the area soon, since I don't imagine you'll stay the only one out there for long." He waved a hand in the direction of the old device, still only showing the symbol for Rider highlighted.
Mood: Business
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:04 am

Rider
“Aw…” Rider pouted cutely, now once again standing before her master. “While I don’t mind being your one and only, I was really hoping to just leap straight into the fun stuff.” And a lightbulb seemed to click in her mind. “Speaking of fun stuff: Why don’t you and I get to know each other in a much… different… way…” With the last three words, Rider leaned forward farther and farther until the two persons’ noses were nearly touching. At such a distance the woman’s breath would be practically forcing itself into the male’s nostrils. If he attempted to back away before or after she came so near she’d be certain to take a quick hold of his tie to keep him in place. “We can always take the tour later… right?”
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:26 am

Tohsaka Takeshi
"I can understand your eagerness, but we don't have much choice about that for the moment, and it gives us a decided tactical advantage over any other party." As Rider leaned in, making her next suggestion, Takeshi blinked, then nodded. "Since you were reluctant to share your name, I wasn't really expecting you to want to discuss your abilities, but I don't see why not. For starters, if you're Rider, what exactly ...do ...you ...ri-" He broke off midthought with a cough as two very different things caught up with him. The first was what she had actually been getting at, making him feel as thou he could hardly breathe, and his mind was starting to get a bit fuzzy. That was odd, he hadn't felt like this in- oh god, he really couldn't breathe! He tried to pull back sharply, gasping for air, only to find his tie caught by his servant, trapping him in. Was she trying to kill him? That would be suicide this early though, she wouldn't have anyone to anchor herself with!
Mood: What?!
Condition: Can'... breathe..
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:06 am

Rider
“I can ride… whatever I want…” Rider cooed soothingly, easing her master into unconsciousness with the sound of the heavenly, even tone of her voice. She would, of course, back away the moment he dropped. Her aim wasn’t to end his life, but only to force him out for awhile. She let out a calm sigh before hefting him with little difficulty into her arms and carrying him off.

He’d awaken some time later in his bed without any clothes. There would be little doubt by the state of the bed and himself that he’d been thoroughly violated by his servant during his forced siesta, though he wouldn’t remember a thing having been passed out the entire time.

By the bed were two distinctly different objects: one was a half-used cigarette. The other was a note written with impeccable penmanship and read easily.

Too much energy. Can’t rest.
Taking the tour. Don’t wait up!
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:31 am

Tohsaka Takeshi
Takeshi sat up slowly, letting out a low groan as he took in the situation. "...seriously?" He got to his feet, then made his way over to his dresser and pulled on a loose pair of boxers, then headed for the bathroom. The poison -her breath? probably, now that he had a clear enough head to think about it- had left him with a bit of a headache, but aside from that and some mild disappointment, he felt pretty good. So she was a fairly sexual hero then probably... A lot of male heroes tended to be, but he couldn't think of many female ones, and none of them had poison breath as far as he could recall. He'd have to hit the books.

After splashing some water onto his face, which helped the headache a little, he walked back to the bed and picked up the cigarette stub and the note. Heading to the window, he pushed it open, and held the stub out, cupping the tip in his other hand. "zünden" Well, he thought as he brought the cigarette up to take a short drag, at least she was being proactive. "could have left me awake though"
Mood: Ugh
Condition: Headache
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:35 pm

Rider
It was some time in the early hours of the morning when Rider finally returned from her outing, a bottle of beer in one hand and a full pamphlet of phone numbers in the other as she barged in like she owned the place, kicked off her boots and collapsed on the couch with another quick swig of her alcohol to begin sorting her many conquests of the night.
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:53 pm

Tohsaka Takeshi
Down in his workshop, Takeshi glanced up towards the room above when he felt Rider return, then went back to his book, reading to the end of the page, before he shut it and slipped it back on the shelf. On his way out of the room, he glanced over at the machine again, which still left Rider as the only servant summoned. That was a good sign, probably. No one else was quite as prepared.

Heading up the stairs from the basement, he stopped in on one of rooms, pouring himself a glass of wine before continuing on up. Once he reached the the room Rider had come to a halt in, he his head in mild amazement at her outfit, then walked over to the couch to pull the list out numbers she'd collected out of her hand and look it over. "This was your ...tour... then? I take it you enjoyed yourself."
Mood: Normal
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 2:22 am

Rider
Rider barely acknowledged her master’s presence as he stepped into the room, continuing about flipping through her collected numbers until the papers were rather unceremoniously snatched straight out of her grip. Considering the fact that she had no interest in calling any of the numbers back she showed little remorse at losing the papers, only taking pleasure in having collected so many since her departure a number of hours ago.

“I enjoy watching humans make fools of themselves. What can I say? It’s a hobby of mine. It’s not every day that I’m allowed to walk the earth and enjoy myself. I feel that, since I was summoned far before the others, I should take as much time as possible to have a little fun before the inevitable fall. Once there are others I won’t have any time for games.

“Don’t worry your cute lil head, though…” she continued while reclining even further on the couch. “…I made sure to scout out a good portion of the city before I cut loose. I can move fairly quickly on my own. I've got us covered.”
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 2:53 am

Tohsaka Takeshi
Flipping through the list, he wasn't reading it so much as looking to see how many numbers were on it. She'd been busy alright. Hmm, he might have thought she was the queen of Sheba if she hadn't been Rider, and totally different in appearance. Ah well. "I suppose at least I won't have to worry about you running me dry of mana if you keep feasting like this." He to head away, tossing the list back to her. "And don't go using your breath on me again, either."

He moved little ways away, then sat down in one of the armchairs and took a sip of his wine, his eyes closed for a moment. "So, did you spot the four points of leyline convergence in the city? They're the points we'll want to watch out for, the magi should tend to try and be as close as possible one of them."
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:37 am

Rider
“What’re you going to do?” Rider asked with a wicked smirk, snatching the numbers out of the air as he tossed them back. “Talk dirty to me in a stern tone? I may be called servant and you my master, but so far as I’m concerned I’m carrying you through this petty little tryst and so I should be the one in charge. You remember that when you try to act high and mighty. I’ve got us covered. You just sit back and watch it happen and maybe be my sidekick sometimes when you’re useful.”

Another quick swig of beer and she was back to being casual. “I saw ‘em. It’s not really a big deal. I’ll crush the competition like tiny insects.”
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:33 am

Tohsaka Takeshi
"And what happens if someone attacks right after you put me out? The boundary field here will only alert me, and two against one is bad odds even for a hero." He took another sip of wine, eying Rider over the glass as he drank, then tapped the command spell on the back of his hand. "Besides, there's always these. It'd be a shame to waste one on not being knocked out by my own servant when we could be using them to help you win."

"Its good that your confident, but you should know anyway. The Temple and church are the important ones this war, the Grail summoning will be at the church, and the only way a servant can get into the temple is up the main path, so it'll be troublesome if a master takes root there." Even if she acted unconcerned, it was important that she had the knowledge in her head somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:51 pm

Rider
“Chances of that happening are minimal and I can wake you up just as easily as I can put you down. It’s not as though you’re going to spend the entire time on your back, you know. Once more servants have arrived I’ll need to be much more vigilant than now, but I just thought a little fun might do us both some good. Wasting a command spell on turning me into a good, obedient girl would be as much a hindrance to you as me. Stop trying to threaten me with stupid things. I’m much smarter than you think.” She finished her short rant with a dismissive wave of her hand. “Now make yourself useful to both of us and cook something extravagant for breakfast. I didn’t have time to eat during my walkabout and I’m absolutely starving to taste this millennium’s idea of food.”
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:05 pm

Tohsaka Takeshi
"I don't see how that would hurt me at all, but I'll leave it for now" Taking another sip to finish off the wine, Takeshi set the goblet down on the floor and rolled it towards Rider with his foot. "I seem to recall you being the servant in this arrangement, but if you make yourself handy and pour me another glass from the cellar, I'll see what I can whip up. Get yourself a glass as well while your at it." He got up, and headed into the kitchen. There were some leftovers in the fridge he wouldn't mind eating if she refused.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:30 am

Rider
“You don’t understand how one less command spell is a hindrance?” She looked prepared to dive into a rant, but sighed rather than begin and relaxed into the couch. “Whatever. Servant is a formal title that means that I’m doing all the footwork and winning this thing for you, because others like me would slaughter you in your tracks before you could blink otherwise.”

And with that she rolled limply off the couch, snatching the glass from the floor as she fell and still somehow getting a foot flat on the ground, her other leg coming down to one knee as she took a mockingly subservient knee, both arms out as if in worship.

“As you wish, master. I’ll be right back with glasses for the both of us.” And with a childish giggle she spun back to both feet, emptied her beer in one fell swoop and gently lobbed the empty bottle to her partner to be thrown away before strolling casually off to the wine cellar. It wouldn’t take her long to find something she liked and return.
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:49 am

Tohsaka Takeshi
Takeshi had a reply ready, but decided to let the issue drop when Rider appeared to do the same. He reached up to catch the bottle as he headed into the kitchen, dropping it into a bin as he made his way past to the fridge. Rider seemed to be a bit of a bitch, but past her outer atmosphere, she might not be so bad. On the other hand, she might just be a bitch on the inside as well.

He let out a small sigh, then started to look through the cupboards for ideas. A 21st century breakfast... Food tasted a lot better these days than it did in the past, so anything would do probably, even past extravagances like salt weren't considered more than everyday things after all. Eventually he pulled out some ingredients and began to mix up some batter while he began to fry some bacon slices on the stove.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:39 pm

Rider
The woman waltzed into the kitchen rather casually with two full glasses in hand. She’d gotten to know the place rather well while Takeshi was out cold so she’d become as much a resident as him.

She set the glass down beside where he was currently working at the stove, a chill breath blowing over his neck as she came close enough to make him feel light-headed, but not breathing enough to put him out like the last time before she backed off.

“It smells quite interesting already. What are you making exactly?” she inquired curiously, hopping up to take a seat on a nearby counter while she watched him work.
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:32 am

Tohsaka Takeshi
A shudder ran down Takeshi's spine as Rider's breath passed through his lungs, and he cursed inwardly. He'd added a spell to his normal bounded field to protect against her breath, but it clearly hadn't worked, damn. He kept his focus on the frying bacon however, preferring not to give her any more visible reaction than he already had, and held up one of the sizzling slices towards her once questioned, enjoying the much better smell wafting off of it. "Its a foreign meal, bacon, eggs and pancakes. Probably a luxury compared to whatever your time period is used to."
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:59 am

Rider
“For an era that puts so much emphasis on extravagant displays I expected…” she hesitated, swirling her wine in the glass before hopping up to sit on the cupboard nearby. From this distance she could watch him work. “…More. When I was summoned by my first master he welcomed me with a full course meal of various meats, breads and cheeses, but perhaps the lighter portions make way for a greater culinary mastery? Hmm…” She paused to dwell on that thought. “I have, of course, heard of bacon and eggs, but pancakes… is a bit of a mystery to me.”
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:48 am

Tohsaka Takeshi
"I'm surprised you found such an accommodating Master, considering you don't actually need to eat food." He returned the bacon to the burner, and gave the pieces a few more flips before placing each strip on a plate to cool. After spreading the remaining grease around, he scooped up some batter and poured it onto the pan. "Regardless, breakfast isn't a meal for feasts. I might be convinced to make one for dinner." He reached out with a spatula and flipped the first pancake over to begin cooking the other side, and then added another glop of batter to the pan. "They're a western food, sort of like bread with sweets combined. Cakes made in a pan, you could say." He pulled the first one out and placed it on another plate, then flipped the second over and added a third to the pan. "Though with less frosting usually."
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:15 am

Rider
“I also can’t become inebriated, but that doesn’t stop me from enjoying the texture of fine wine. I don’t need to breathe, but the scent of humans is simply… exquisite. Everyone does unnecessary things for the pure enjoyment of it, do they not? Contrary to your apparent beliefs, I actually take more joy in the taste of food and the feeling of sex than any human ever could. That may have something to do with my heritage, but we’ll cover that part later.” She crossed her legs as she watched him with some interest making such an interesting pastry. It was almost like another dish she had tasted, but much thicker and doughier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tohsaka Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tohsaka Residence   Tohsaka Residence Empty

Back to top Go down

Tohsaka Residence
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next