Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DC Genesis

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

DC Genesis - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:11 pm

"Well I certainly didn't shoot myself," Zoe said back before biting her lip. "Sorry, I didn't mean to lash out like that. But like you said, it's been a rough night," she said before taking another long drink from her water bottle and slowly taking a seat by the counter of her kitchen. "I'm sorry for what happened to your dad, I really am...but you're high as hell if you think that you two can take on my dad. Believe me, no one can," she stated honestly.

"I don't care how strong you think he is or what he's done. Rose and I have a few tricks up our sleeves, and we won't let him get the drop on us so easily," Neal quickly intruded.

Zoe shook her head. "You idiot, you have no idea who you're going up against. My dad's seen war, you have no idea the things that he's done, why he's considered a war hero..."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:34 am

Rose Wilson

"Uh, we never said anything about going after him ourselves," Rose pointed out, with raised eyebrows. Some people were really jumping to conclusions here. "I mean fuck, we're not super heroes or something. I mean, even though we probably could... We know some people who deal with this kind of thing." She looked over at Neal, giving a slow nod. "Well, not so much know them as... sort of ran into them once. But it's easy enough to get ahold of them. I think. Doesn't this city have a spotlight for it?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:31 pm

Zoe just blinked a few times as she heard Rose speaking. Was she getting at what she thought? "Are you telling me that you two know the Bat family?" Zoe asked curiously as she glanced from Neal to Rose.

Neal gave a light shrug. "It's like Rose said, we just ran into them once, it's not like we had drinks with them or anything. But I'm guessing that they want to stop Deadshot just as badly if not more than you do," he said as he looked to Zoe.

The girl was quiet for a few moments before her eyes turned to Rose. "If they could stop him...if they could find a way to save my dad, I'll do anything that I can to help. My dad's killed cops, and the police likely want him dead. Batman has rules though...if you can find a way to contact him, I promise that I'll do anything in my power to track him down."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:48 pm

Rose Wilson

"Yeah, like Neal said, we don't so much know them as... kind of bumped into them once. Or a couple of times, for me... but it's cool, we have an understanding, thing, sort of... whatever, I'm sure they'll listen to us. After all, we're their best chance at tracking down your dad and stopping him, right?" Cracking her fingers, Rose stood up from her seat. "So, any of you know where that bat signal is? We're gonna need it."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:08 pm

"I suppose that you're right," Zoe remarked as she looked down and had her hands play with the short black hair that she had atop her head. She was evidently thinking about something, but didn't quite feel like sharing it.

"It's atop the MCU, the Major Crime Unit of the Gotham City Police force," Neal said in response to Rose's question. "Supposedly the police commissioner uses it whenever he feels that Batman would be better suited for the job. That's what I've been told at least, my dad told me it's there but it's not like I've been there to confirm that."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:35 pm

Rose Wilson

"The MCU, huh?" Rose said, rubbing her fingers along her chin. A slow smile curled along her face. "Well alright, then, time for a road trip."

---

"Okay, how do you work this thing..." Rose knelt down behind the massive spotlight with a bat symbol plastered across the front of it, looking for the switch. It had been easy enough getting into the police station, walking past the cops, and climbing the stairwell to the roof, considering Neal's illusion powers and all. They might as well have been ghosts, and ghosts weren't seen unless they wanted to be seen. "Aha, here we go."

Finally finding the switch, she flicked it on and then looked up at the sky. At first she didn't see anything, but she soon realized that it was because the light wasn't pointed at anything with a surface. So, she grabbed the sides of the spotlight and started to move it. "So, we just aim it a cloud, or a building or something... there we go." The bat signal finally appeared on the front of a cloud overhead. "And now we just... wait, huh?" She looked around, folding her arms as a shiver ran up her spine. "In the cold... well, this sucks."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:17 am

Neal was sitting on the ledge of the MCU building as Rose worked to fumble with the controls to the spotlight. Neal had been focusing on keeping them hidden, and in fact he was still doing that. He didn't want anyone to just open the door and see them there, after all that would be pretty impossible to explain. On the other hand, if Batman showed up and didn't see them he might just leave. Neal would just have to hope that Batman would have other ways of seeing through the illusion.

"Yeah, never been a fan of the cold," Zoe said as she wrapped the jacket around herself tighter. She had come with Neal and Rose in order to talk to Batman and do anything she can in order to help her father. Course, she wasn't an idiot and knew that this pursuit might lead to violence. She had two pistols under her coat in case she was forced to defend herself from her father again. She would just have to hope that Batman would be able to help her. Whatever happened to her father, she had to hope that there was a way to help him.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:00 pm

((so am I bringing batman in, or are you, or how are we doing this?))
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:10 am

(If you can play him I'd be appreciative. Batman has also been working on trying to track Deadshot down, but so far been unsuccessful. Batman will believe that Deadshot has a lot of contacts throughout Gotham, because it seems like he disappears and gets around too well to be working alone)
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:53 am

Rose Wilson

"Fucking freezing," Rose muttered, breathing into her hands for every bit of warmth she could muster. All she had on were her typical jeans, sweater, and leather jacket. She hadn't exactly considered grabbing any heavy winter gear on the way out, probably a mistake on her part. But, as always, hindsight is twenty-twenty. "Swear my tits could cut diamond right now."

Twenty minutes passed, then forty, and by the time they were coming up on an hour and a half Rose had her arms wrapped around her front and was shivering madly. "Where the f-fuck is he?" Again, she breathed into her hands, but it did little to help. "I swear if he doesn't get here soon-"

"What are you doing here?"

"Holy motherf**k!" she shouted, nearly jumping out of her boots. Instantly, she pun around to see a dark figure standing near the side of the rooftop doorway. When the hell had he gotten there? "What the hell is the matter with you! You trying to give us a heart attack?"

Batman took a slow step into the light. The lenses over the eye holes in his cowl were shaded red: infrared, no doubt as a way to see them. It had probably looked a little suspicious when the rooftop looked empty. "I asked, what are you doing here? This roof is off limits to civilians." He turned his head slowly to look at Neal. "No matter what method you use to sneak up here."

"Well gee, good to see you, too," Rose said, arms folding across her chest. "And after all we've been through together?"

Batman looked back at her. "Five seconds and I call the commissioner up here. What are you doing?"

"Deadshot," she said. "You're probably looking for him, right? That's the kind of thing you do. Well, what if we said we know how to find him?"

For several moments, Batman was quiet, glancing back and forth between the three individuals. "Two minutes. Talk."

Stepping to the side, Rose gestured towards Zoe. "Well, Mr. Big Bad Bat, meet Zoe Lawton... Deadshot's daughter."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:27 pm

Rose wasn't the only one that nearly jumped out of their skin when the voice was heard. Neal jumped and almost started to slip backwards, which would have been extremely bad considering that he had been sitting with his back towards the ledge. One fall and that wouldn't have ended well, but thankfully he had regained his balance and turned towards Batman at the same time that Rose did. Zoe seemed to be the only one that didn't jump, her eyes did just turn sharply to look at Batman though.

Neal and Zoe stayed silent. If Rose wanted to take the lead with the conversation with Batman, they were just fine with that. While Rose had nerves of steel, the other two had their own reasons to be nervous. Neal had grown up with Batman fighting crime, and so he knew all that the guy was really capable of. Zoe on the other hand was worried about what might happen to her. She didn't know much about Batman's work. For all she knew, he'd want to arrest her just for being related to Deadshot and not coming forward sooner. She didn't know what to say, even when Rose introduced her it seemed to take a minute for the girl to gain her courage.

Zoe eventually stepped forward, her eyes staying on Batman as she gave a nervous gulp. God, just being right in front of the guy felt like she was being faced with a legend. She could hardly describe the feeling. "She's right. I'm Zoe Lawton, Floyd Lawton's daughter, the man that they now call Deadshot," she said as she kept her eyes steady with Batman. "When he first started this crusade, he told me that it was just a means to an end. He wanted to kill the man that killed my mother....that was the man that he killed earlier today," Zoe said quietly.

She took a moment to take a deep breath. "At first I thought it wasn't a problem. He was killing bad people that had done terrible things. But after that shooting he did on the cops....I don't know what happened to him. The father I knew would never do something like that, not in a million years," she said as her voice seemed to grow more urgent. "I even tried to talk and stop him myself, but it didn't go so well," she said as one hand absently came up and touched her shoulder. "I've heard about you. You're one of the good guys. You stop people and send them to jail....that's what I want you to do for my father. IF the police find him first, it might just end in an execution after all the damage he caused."

Zoe grew quiet for a moment and she looked away as her gloved hand came up and rubbed her eyes. "Please....please help him. I beg of you, stop him before someone else does. I'll tell you where I think he might be. I can't guarantee that he's there, but it's all I can offer."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:28 pm

Rose Wilson

Rose stood there watching Batman carefully as Zoe spoke to him. Dude didn't so much as twitch his lips, completely stoic. He just stood straight and tall, with his cape draped around him and hiding all but his head. Truth be told, as much as she already didn't care for caped superheroes, it was a pretty awe inspiring sight. He had a way of being intimidating just by being there, his mere presence being enough to make her heart flutter.

"So?" Rose said, tilting her head slightly after Zoe finished. Batman hadn't said anything yet, or even moved really. "You gonna do something about this, or not? Deranged killer of cops on the loose, probably something you want to take care of."

Batman lowered his gaze momentarily, as if thinking, then turned his focus back on Zoe. "Tell me where you think he is, I'll check it out." He paused, then looked to Rose. "In the meantime, go home. All of you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:57 pm

Zoe gave a nod as Batman requested the information. She would just have to hope that Batman could stop her father first, there was nothing else that she could really hope for. "He's on Avenue X I think, there was a building under construction but the bank building it went out of business....so he's been laying low there and holding his weapons. He may have moved by now, but if there's any indication of where he went it'll be there."

Neal just glanced over at Rose as Batman told them to go. Odds were that any sort of argument would just lead Batman to threaten them again, so he figured that they should go. "Come on Rose, let's get going. We've done all that we needed to here, Batman can take care of the rest," Neal said in a surprisingly calm voice.

However, as Neal said this something interesting happened. An exact copy of Neal appeared next to himself, but only Rose seemed to be able to see it. This copy seemed to have something else to say. "I'm not planning on letting Batman be the only one to fight this bastard. We'll have Zoe lead us there once we get out of here," the copy of Neal said.

Thankfully Batman's glasses only allowed him to disperse the illusions if Neal used them on him. Batman wouldn't be able to see or hear anything that Rose was hearing though.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:09 am

Rose Wilson

Rose looked back at Neal calmly. She guessed that he was making an illusion within an illusion to talk to her without Batman hearing him. How that worked, she had no idea, nor did she care. All she cared about was his plan. Ignore Batman's orders and go after the murderous bastard themselves? Yes, please.

"Right, yeah, we'll get on that," she said, walking back around the back of the spotlight and turning off the signal. She then headed for the door and waved for the others to follow. "Come on guys, let's let Mr. Bat-fetish do his job.

When they were gone, Batman perched atop the ledge of the building and fired a grapple line to one of the gargoyles on another building next to him. Once he zipped up atop the statue, he pressed a finger to his cowl, near his ear. "Nightwing, did you get that?"

"I got it," came the reply, over his earpiece. "Avenue X. Batgirl and I are on our way there now."

"I want you two to hang back for now, keep an eye out."

"An eye out for what?"

Batman raised his grapnel gun again and fired it to swing to the next building. "The kids we've been watching the past couple weeks, they'll be on their way there."

Nightwing paused a moment before responding. "You really think so?"

"I guarantee it."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:15 am

They made their way down the building, staying invisible to make sure that none of the police figured out that they were there. After all, that would still be basically impossible to explain wouldn't it? Thankfully they wouldn't have to, they had bigger things on their agenda. Deadshot was going to be stopped tonight, they were going to make sure of it.

"So Batman's really going to take care of this huh?" Zoe asked as she walked with Rose and Neal, thinking that they were done here. She hadn't been included on the illusion that Neal cast. After all, she might have given them away. Rose was much more relaxed when it came to hiding stuff like that.

"Not quite," Neal said as he glanced over at Rose. "Your father attacked my dad and nearly killed him. I'm not going to let this be decided by Batman, I'm going to make sure this guy is stopped before he does anything else. He's gone too far and I'm going to make sure that the police capture him and lock him up."

Zoe glanced over in surprise before glancing over at Rose. "What about you Rose? Are you really gonna go after Deadshot with him? He's a professional assassin!"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:19 am

Rose Wilson

"Hun, Deadshot will hardly be the first professional assassin I've dealt with," Rose said, as they headed back out onto the cold streets of Gotham. Their motorcycles were parked across the street next to the sidewalk. "Besides, I have plenty of my own tricks up my sleeve. Trust me, a gun can't touch me. Now, let's blow this stand."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:25 am

It was about thirty minutes later that Neal, Zoe, and Rose all arrived at Avenue X. They were able to see the building in question. It looked boarded up for the most part, a clearly unfinished building. There wasn't going to be anyone in here, expect maybe Deadshot. That was going to be found out soon enough. Neal parked his car a good distance away before walking up to join with the girls. "So, any recommended way that we should go in?" Neal asked as they looked at the building.

"I recommend that we try to find the most...unusual way to enter," Zoe said after a short time. "Perhaps through a second story window if we can manage it. My dad's an assassin, so he's no stranger to rigging doors for when people try to enter a building," the girl added as she looked at the two she was working with. Zoe slowly reached in to her pocket before producing two pistols. "I'm not going in there unarmed, I recommend that you two do the same."

Neal shook his head. "I'll pass, in comparison to your dad there's no way that I'll match him with a gun. Don't worry about me, I'll figure out how to fight him myself," Neal said seriously.

Zoe glanced to Rose and held up one of the guns, it was still an open offer if she wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:30 am

Rose Wilson

"No thanks, I'm already armed," Rose said. She casually pulled open one side of her jacket to reveal a number of self-made pockets on the inside, each one revealing knife handles at the top. Some were smaller, meant for throwing, and others were longer, meant for close quarters combat. "Not a big fan of guns, really, but knives are my specialty." Swords, too, but it was kind of difficult to carry one of those beneath her jacket.

After closing her jacket again, she waved the two of them to follow. "Invisibility up, Neal," she stated, leading them around the side of the building. There was a set of stairs and scaffolding that led up to a second story entrance, with a bunch of windows along the wall. "One of those windows will do."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:29 am

Zoe raised an eyebrow as she saw the variety of knives that Rose had on her person. God she had a lot of questions for this girl, but they'd have to wait until after all of this was over. As much as she wanted to know about Rose, not wasn't the time to ask any questions. They had a clear objective in mind, and they needed to stay with it. She merely put the guns back in to her jacket. "More for me," Zoe said simply.

Neal was quick to cast an illusion of invisibility, masking all of their movements for any normal pair of human eyes. They made their way, heading up the stairs and seeing the windows that Rose had pointed out. Yes, those would do nicely.

"I'll check it. If any of them are rigged, I might be able to see it," Zoe said before quickly moving up the stairs and quickly moving up the scaffolding until she was right by one of the windows. She glanced very quickly, as if checking to see if anyone was inside. After making sure that they were safe, she seemed to look along all the sides of the window before slowly beginning to pry it open. Once halfway up, Zoe reached her hand in and felt around. She seemed to be satisfied, and quickly pulled up the window fully before waving for Rose and Neal to follow her inside.

Once Neal and Rose got in there, they'd see that Zoe was hugging a pillar so to speak. She had her weapon out and was poking her head out every now and than, as if she was making sure that no one got the jump on them while they entered in. But hey, they were in at least. No one was dead yet.

That counted for a good start.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:35 pm

Rose Wilson

"Alright, so where would your dad be hiding in here?" Rose asked, keeping her voice in a hushed whisper. She didn't know why she was keeping her voice down, since Neal's illusions kept anyone else from hearing them, but it just felt natural. "Tell us what we're looking for." It was quiet in this place, dark, too. She wasn't sure what kind of gear Deadshot had, but for all they knew he could see in the dark and they could be at a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:55 am

"Wherever he has the best view of everything," Zoe said despite the fact that it wasn't an answer. "I only know my father so well, I don't know how he operates on missions. It wasn't like I went to the army with him after all," Zoe admitted as she walked forward. "He specialized in night raids though, so I'm guessing that like Batman he'll be prepared for us whether there's an illusion around us or not," Zoe remarked as she slowly drew out her gun. "Be on your guard, and let's move higher up. He'll be towards the top I'm guessing."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:19 pm

Rose Wilson

"So basically... we don't actually have a plan," Rose said, tapping her foot a few times on the floor. "Okay, not an issue. We just spread out, head for the vantage points, and get the jump on him. He doesn't know we're coming, or have any reason to think it, plus we have Bat Dick to cover us, whenever he gets here. Zoe, he's you dad, you know him best. Take the lead."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:49 pm

"No I guess we don't," Zoe admitted as she checked her clip of ammo and placed it back in her gun. She didn't want to be even a few bullets short if they were really going to be fighting her father. He wasn't going to show mercy, and she couldn't go easy on him either. He was a trained killer. She would have to fight as if she did want to kill him just to hurt him. They were all going to have to work together in order to defeat him.

"Alright, follow me," Zoe said before beginning to move forward. She held her weapon up and kept it pointed forward. She'd have to assume that Floyd would see them first, and she'd need to be ready to shoot just in case. She proceeded to a door and slowly checked the handle. She seemed to be checking the feel of it, as if looking for something in particular. Finally, Zoe opened the door and began to push it open. Without any warning, there was a light snapping sound as if a string was just yanked and destroyed. A second later, and "Flight of the Valkyries" began to play from various stereos that were strapped to the ceiling.

"SHIT" Zoe said quickly before looking back at Neal and Rose. "He rigged the place in case anyone came up here," she said before quickly shutting the door and motioning to the other side of the room. "He'll be coming, we have to hide or get somewhere else."

"You don't need to tell me twice," Neal said as he quickly ran across to the other side of the room and went to open the door. He stopped, quickly deciding that Zoe if anyone should check the door in case it was trapped. Zoe quickly moved and opened the door, quickly moving inside and letting the others come in.

Zoe and the group moved to the other side of the room and quickly fumbled with the lock. "Damn it, it's not even budging at all. He must have done something to the other side of it. It's not locked, but the door just won't move," Zoe said before looking to Neal and Rose.

Just at that moment though, all three of them would hear the clear sound of a door closing, slowly accompanied with a few footsteps. Zoe's face had turned white as she looked towards the door that they came from. "He.....he's here," she said in a weak voice. She looked around the room, trying to see if there was anything that they could use. She wasn't seeing anything though, until she noticed a few piles of what seemed to be cinder block material.

"Rose," Zoe quickly said. "Get up on that pile, it's just high enough for you to reach the roof. They haven't placed everything in here yet, it's only wood above us. Try to smash a hole through it so we can go up a floor. If he comes in here we have no where to run, we have to make some ground between him and us before he gets here!"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:00 am

Rose Wilson

"Why run?" Rose questioned, looking back at the door behind them. "Three of us, one of him. We could just jump him soon as he walks through the door, take him down quickly." Then, she turned her attention back to the door in front that wouldn't budge. It didn't really look like any kind of heavy duty reinforced steel door, which she could probably still kick down, but a simple warehouse door. Even if something was blocking it on the other side...

"Or, I could just do this," she said, raising her leg and sending it crashing into the unmoving door. The last time she had kicked a door like this, the thing had shattered into splinters. Hopefully, this one had the same effect.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:11 am

Much to Neal and Zoe's surprise, the door did actually get smashed down. There had been a stack of cinder blocks on the other side, but Rose's kick had somehow smashed the door and knocked the pile back. They were stunned. "Holy shit Rose," Neal muttered as he glanced over at her. "I had no idea that you could do that."

"Now's really not the time!" Zoe said as she was looking back at the door that they had come through. It was starting to open. "Move!" Zoe shouted before starting to fire her weapon at the door. The bullets were piercing through easily, and the door seemed to remain shut as whoever was on the other side seemed to decide not to shut it immediately.

Neal quickly moved through the door and moved in to the next room. "God damn it" he muttered as he looked at where this lead to. It was a spiral staircase that didn't seem to go anywhere in particular. They were still pinned, despite the fact that Zoe seemed to be covering them well enough. "We should head up the stairs and let him follow," he said to Rose. "Once we get to where they lead we can ambush him there. We're too cornered here though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Genesis
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next