Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DC Genesis

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

DC Genesis - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:49 pm

Robin

"That is... mostly correct," Xavin replied. "But you misunderstand... they still mean to take over our Earth, not yours. Sending their entire forces through a dimensional portal would be... impractical, as well as tedious, and they would be leaving all their technology behind. They will most likely send a small squad through. Four Skrulls, three regular, one super."

"Well crap," Chase muttered, slapping his hand to his forehead. "That's not good."

"No kidding," Victor said. "Xavin's strong enough and she's only a Super Skrull in training. I do not want to go up against a full fledged one."

Nico groaned, running her fingers through her hair. "Okay, okay, so what's the plan? We go with these guys and make it back to our universe, then warn our Earth of the impending invasion."

"I will... no survive the return trip," Xavin stated plainly, now removing her hand from her abdomen. She revealed a deep puncture that flowed freely with green blood. "I was hit before i made it through, the toxin... deadly to Skrulls. It's preventing the wound from healing."

Karolina's eyes went wide again as she tenderly touched her fingers to the wound, causing Xavin to wince. "Sorry! Okay, so we need to get you fixed up first. We just... need to get you to a doctor."

Rose snorted out a suppressed laugh. "Yeah, a doctor who knows alien physiology from alternate dimensions." When everyone proceeded to glare at her, she cleared her throat and took a step backwards. "Sorry."

"We can get her help," Batman stated. "But we'll need to go to New York. Specifically, this address." He pulled out a small card from his utility belt and passed it to Nico.

"The offices of... Pieter Cross?" she said, squinting at the card. "Alright, I can get us there."

"Batgirl, you know the place, I'll leave them to you," Batman said. "Two Face and his gang is causing problems down at the docks. Nightwing, you're with me. As for you two-" he looked to Neal and Rose "-go with them."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:01 pm

"Oh, well that's good....not to make light of your situation," Neal quickly added as he realized how insensitive that probably sounded to the group of dimensional travelers that wanted to get back home. Neal had to admit though, one squad of soldiers was much better than fighting an entire army. Neal could only imagine what it would be like to go in to an alternate earth and have to fight off an alien invasion.

Yeah, only imagine.

As the conversation continued on, Neal listened to the information. So the new girl, Xavin, had been injured when coming through and needed to heal or else she wouldn't last much longer. Great, now they were fighting against a clock of some kind. And while Rose had been a bit of a jerk about it, she did have a valid point. The Skrulls weren't something that were from this dimesion, so how would they find someone that would be able to fix her up?

Apparently Batman had an answer for that one, as he gave them a card with an address of a particular doctor on it. That guy really did just have an answer for everything didn't he? Still, Neal supposed that he shouldn't complain. This was just one less thing to worry about once they got there. Of course, it didn't prepare him for the curveball that was just thrown at them.

"You want us to go with them?" Neal repeated until he realized that he had just questioned Batman. "Alright, I guess that we can do that. Right Rose?" Neal asked as he quickly shot a look towards her.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:12 pm

Robin

"What?" Rose said, glaring back at Neal. "Don't give me that look, I'm fine with going."

"I'll contact the Justice League after we're done with Two Face, tell them to be on the look out for any interdimensional disturbances," Batmand added, as he and Nightwing began to leave. "Shouldn't take long."

Once they were gone, Batgirl looked back at Nico and put her hands to her hips. "Alright, better get us there as soon as possible. You friend doesn't look so good."

"Uh... right, yeah," Nico said, taking in a soft breath. Then, she held her staff up and said, "Take us to the offices of Pieter Cross, New York!"

A second later, they all vanished. THe experience of disappearing and reappearing somewhere else was... jarring, to say the least. Rose had never teleported before, and so when they rematerialized in an empty doctor's office, she immediately turned to the nearby trashcan and hurled into it.

"Oh... my god..." she uttered. "Never do that again... please, never do that again."

Batgirl lifted an eyebrow at her and sighed, shaking her head. Then, she turned farther into the office and yelled. "Dr. Cross! Batgirl here! We, uh... boy do we have something for you."

A moment later, a door at the other end of the office opened. A man with dark sunglasses appeared, gave the large group one look, and huffed out a small breath. "Well... looks like I'm going to need my work clothes."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:19 pm

Upon appearing at the doctor's office, Neal was surprised to see Rose immediately turn and throw up in to the nearest trash bin. It was strange, considering that Neal wasn't feeling much of anything and Rose normally had a much stronger stomach than he did. Strange, guess it was just one of those things. Neal wasn't going to put must thought in to it though, they still had someone that needed to be helped.

As the doctor showed up, Neal just watched and waited. He was no doctor and there wasn't exactly anything that he felt like he could really contribute right now. Xavin had the injury, and her group could explain the story a lot better than Neal could even try to do. So for now, he supposed that he would wait and saw what happened. Batman wanted them to come, but Neal wasn't sure what good they would be able to do here. He'd have to wait and see.

Neal glanced over at the group of kids, finding himself a bit more curious about where exactly they came from. They were growing more and more interesting each time, but they were also causing a few problems. Apparently some aliens were coming to this earth in an attempt to finish them off, they'd have to be prepared in case anything showed up.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:31 pm

Robin

"You can help us?" Karolina asked, still kneeling behind a barely conscious Xavin. "Please, it's Xavin, she's hurt... you have to do something."

Dr. Cross walked over to them a moment and knelt down behind Xavin, inspecting the wound. "Green blood... I take it she's not from around here."

"No, she... we're not really from here," Karolina said, looking back down at the wound. "We can explain later, but please... she's dying."

"Give me a couple minutes, I'll need to get my equipment. Move her into the checkup room, third door on the left down the hall, lay her down on the examining table. I'll be with you shortly."

Karolina nodded. "Thanks you."

A couple minutes later, they had moved Xavin into the proper room, now just waiting for the doctor to arrive. He appeared a moment later, dressed in his work... costume.

"What the hell kind of doctor are you?" Rose asked, giving the man a curious look.

"The best," he said simply, heading over to the table. "I go by Doctor Midnight. Now, if everyone can leave the room, please, I have work to do."

Karolina gave Xavin one last look. She wanted to say something, but Xavin was barely conscious, and fading fast. So, she just gave her a soft kiss and hurried out of the room, followed by the others.

"Take care of Xavin," Molly said, giving the doctor a pleading look. "She's a really good friend."

"I'll do my best," he replied.

Moments later, and they were back in the waiting room... well, waiting.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:51 pm

After making sure that Xavin got to Doctor Midnight safely, it seemed like there was going to be some wait time. He may be the best kind of doctor, but odds are he still needed to take some time to fix Xavin up. The wound had looked pretty bad after all, and there was no telling just how much damage was really done. They'd leave it to the professional for now, and hopefully everything would work out.

"So, I have to admit there's been something that I really want to ask you guys," Neal said as he looked over at the new kids. "What's with the dinosaur?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:57 pm

Robin

"Oh, that's Old Lace!" Molly declared, jumping up onto the velociraptor's back. The dinosaur merely grunted and swiveled its head, promptly sitting down. "She's pretty much awesome, better than any dog or cat or any other kind of pet."

"Lace is from the past," Chase explained. "Literally, pulled from the prehistoric via time machine. She used to belong to Gertrude, our other friend, genetically tailored and psychically linked to each other. But Gert, she uh... well, she passed the psychic link to me when she..." He stopped suddenly, bowing his head and staring at the floor. "She's not with us anymore."

"Oh... we're sorry," Rose said, glancing over at Neal. She gave him a glare that said 'wayda go'.

Chase shook his head. "No, it's fine... it was a while ago."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:00 pm

Well, way to make it awkward for everyone Neal. The part about how they got the dinosaur seemed interesting, but Neal hadn't expected the death of a friend to become involved. He felt terrible now, and the look that he got from Rose wasn't helping either. How was he supposed to know that anything like that had happened!? He had only just met these people less than an hour ago.

"Very sorry," Neal added on to Rose's statement. It was the least that he could do for bringing up a painful memory after all. After that he went quiet again, worried that the next question he brought up might make everyone in the room feel worse.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:07 pm

Robin

Batgirl cleared her throat and took a step forward, rubbing the back of her neck. "Anyway, so... what are all your names? I think I caught a few, but I've never really been good at keeping track."

"Oh, well I'm Chase," he said. "Chase Stein. That's Molly."

Molly gave a little wave, fixing her hat. "Molly Hayes."

"Nico," the goth girl said. A second later, she brought her staff up to her chest and it... vanished, absorbing directly into her body. Considering introductions were still going on, they'd pretend they hadn't just seen that for now. "Nico Minoru."

"Karolina Dean," the blonde said, giving a long look back at the hallway. Her thoughts were elsewhere, obviously, worried for the state of her lover, Xavin.

"Victor Mancha," the other guy replied. He then put a hand on the other young girl's shoulder. "And this little tyke is-"

"Klara," she said, smiling. "Klara Prast. I am from... a long time ago."

Victor cleared his throat. "Uh, yeah, more time travel. She's from the early 1900's."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:11 pm

Neal quickly listened to everyone's names and memorized them. He'd always been really good at repeating information after all, so he was certain that a new names wouldn't be a problem for him. He figured that after everyone else introduced themselves, the only polite thing to do would be to give them names back. Course, Neal wasn't quite sure if they should be giving their real names away, so he figured that he'd stick to the codename that Batman gave him.

"Nice to meet all of you. You can call me Fade."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:27 pm

Robin

Chase chuckled a bit. "Dude, ouch with that codename. But cool, I guess. Fade."

"Hey, it's not that bad," Molly said, looking up at him. "I think it's neat."

"Whatever you say, Mol."

Nico shifted her gaze over to Rose now, giving her a careful inspection. "And you are... Circuis Girl?"

Rose frowned, arms folding. "Robin. I mean Rose, fuck. Rose Wilson."

Batgirl sighed, smacking a palm to her forehead. "Ex nay on the secret identities."

"What? They're from a different universe."

"Anyway, I'm Batgirl," she said, introducing herself to the others.

Rose looked around at them for a moment, then asked, "So what do you guys do? I mean, goth chick over there does magic, I guess, but what do the rest of you have?"

Nico's glare intensified. "It's Nico. And call me goth one more time, I dare you."

"Oookay, ladies, settle down," Chase said, quickly moving between them before something bad happened. "Well, how about I start things off? Aside from having my own personal attack dino, I also have these babies." He lifted his hands, showing off the impressive gauntlets. "The Fistiguns. Not only do they make me stronger, but they've got built in flamethrowers. I'd show you, but... well I don't want to burn the place down." Reaching up to the goggles on his forehead, he pulled them over his eyes and stared at Rose. "And these... are X-Ray goggles."

"Uh huh," Rose said, lifting a skeptical eyebrow. "Sure they are."

"No lie," he replied, leaning a little closer. "You know, that is a very interesting beauty mark..."

Rose's eye twitched, and suddenly she lashed out and tore the goggles off his face, snapping them in two with her bare hands. "And now they're broken."

"Whaa, ah man," he muttered, taking the broken pieces back from her. Turning to Victor, he gave them over. "You mind?"

"Just a second," Victor said, taking the goggles. A spark of electricity zapped from his fingertips, and suddenly the two halves of the goggles magnetized together, fixing themselves. "There we go." Noticing the confused looks from the others, he added, "Oh, I'm... kind of a cyborg. I can control metal objects, interface with computer systems, things like that."

"Oh, oh! Me next!" Molly shouted. She ran over to one of the couches, on which Nico and Karolina happened to be sitting on, and with one hand lifted it clear up over her head. "I'm a mutant, and totally super strong."

Rose blinked, mouth opening slightly. That... was impressive, considering Molly was about four feet tall and built like a twig."

"Let's see, uh... well, Karolina, you already know," Chase said. "She's a Majesdanian. When her powers go on, she can project varying intensities of energy, and she can fly."

"And she looks totally awesome," Molly chimed it. The whole rainbow glowy thing had always impressed her.

"Yeah... that's me," Karolina muttered, as she curled up on the couch. Molly had since set it back down.

"Klara," Chase said, "show them what you got."

Klara was silent a moment, then walked over to a potted plant on a nearby table. Holding a hand over it, the plant suddenly started to grow and curl around her arm. "I can... talk to plants," she said. "They listen to me, do what I tell them to."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:36 pm

Wow, this was quite the huge array of powers that this group had. It sounded like they had powers not even people on the Justice League had. Course, Neal didn't know every super hero that was out there, so he could be wrong on that. Still, they definitely weren't lacking any sort of variety on their team were they? It must be awesome to have that many people working together. They probably had an answer for anything that was thrown at them.

"That's really cool," Fade said as he looked at everyone around the group. He figured if they were going to show off, it would be okay if Neal did as well. After focusing on everyone, he lifted up a hand so that people would understand he was going it. "This is what I do," Neal said as he started to do some simple light illusions, having the air in front of them seemingly changing color as if by magic. "I create illusions by tricking and manipulating people's minds," he began. A second later, a full person formed in the middle of the room and started to run without actually going anywhere. "What I can create varies, but it's a pretty good powerful for tricking people and getting out of a pinch."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:42 pm

Robin

"Not bad," Chase said, reaching out and trying to poke the newly created person. His hand simply went right through it. "And what about you?"

Rose paused a moment, trying to think of how best to explain it. SHe didn't really feel like a power display at the moment, so instead she just said, "Basically, I'm a genetically enhanced super soldier."

"Who dresses like she belongs on the tightrope," Nico mused.

"Hey, I didn't pick out this costume!" Rose countered. "I... have to wear it. It's temporary."

"Mhm, sure it is."

Chase cleared his throat, shifting his weight. "Alright, so... cool. You're like Captain America or something, then?"

Rose tilted her head. "Captain who?"

"Never mind..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:50 pm

Neal did his best to hold back a smile as Nico took a shot at Rose's costume. Apparently the girl had gotten quite annoyed when Rose called her goth, this was her way of getting even apparently. As much as Neal feared Rose's anger and wrath, he had to admit that this sore spot of hers was quite amusing.

"Rose is incredible," Neal chimed in. "I've seen her throw a guy nearly twice her size over her shoulder like it was nothing. It's impressive as hell to watch her fight."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:59 pm

Robin

Nico huffed out a breath and folded her arms, looking away. "Certainly are talking her up... she your girlfriend, or something?"

Rose snorted out a scoff. "No, I'm not. I don't believe in boyfriends. Or girlfriends."

"Ah... so you're one of those," she said, with a small shake of the head.

"One of what, now? You got something to say?"

"Yeah," Nico replied, standing up. "...I'm hungry. There a place to eat around here?"

Batgirl took a step over to the window and looked down, out into the streets below. "Well... looks like there's a pizza place just a ways down."

"That's where I'm going, then," she said. "Anyone else want to come?"

"Oh, I'll come!" Molly exclaimed, jumping up from her seat. "I'm starving."

"I think I'm just gonna stay here," Victor said.

Chase nodded, "Same. But if you could bring back a large pepperoni, that would be great."

Nico sighed. "I'll see what I can do..." She glanced over at Karolina for a moment, knowing better than to ask. She knew the answer. No way Karolina would leave that spot until Xavin was okay. "Well, come on then, Mol."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:12 am

Neal glanced from Rose to Nico as the two seemed to be fighting. Neal was just trying to pay Rose a compliment. He was pretty certain that Rose had at least saved his life at least once since they had started being together. She was strong and he thought highly of her, that was all that he had been trying to say.

"I'll come with if you need another pair of hands," Neal said before standing up. It seemed that only Nico and Molly were the only ones that were going to go to get food for everyone. Besides, for all that he knew their Earth may not have the same currency that this one did. It would be wise to go and keep an eye on them.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:30 am

Robin

"Uh, you're gonna go out looking like that?" Nico said, giving Neal a raised eyebrow.

"He has illusions, remember?" Rose said. "He can make other people see him how he wants them to. Pay attention."

Nico went as though she was about to make a retort, but thought better of it and held her tongue. "Right, well... sure, I guess. If you want. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:38 am

Rose was basically able to make Neal's point before he could. So, once she pointed it out he saw no need to wait. Batgirl still felt like they shouldn't reveal their identities, which meant that they shouldn't reveal what they really looked like either right? Neal cast the illusion and seemed to change in to a completely different person.

Only Rose would recognize the image of Steve as he walked after Nico and Molly.

Neal walked out behind Nico and Rose, quickly catching up and walking at their side as they made their way to the pizza place. Neal glanced over, debating what to say or ask. "So, are you two doing alright? Other than the being in another dimension thing?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:54 am

Nico Minoru

Molly Hayes

"Oh we're totally fine," Molly insisted. "This isn't the first time we've been to strange places. I mean, we've been back in time like, a bunch. This place is just like ours, though. Except, you know, without all the super heroes we know. Like Captain America, or Thor, or Iron man, or-"

"Wolverine," Nico said, giving the girl a small grin.

"Wolverine is a jerk!" Molly retorted, hands curling into fists. "He yells a lot, and he smells like beer, and he's mean, and oh I hate him!"

Nico snickered under her breath as they headed out into the streets. In spite of what she was wearing, which wasn't very winter oriented clothes, she didn't seem bothered by the chill. Or the snow. "You know, I'd prefer if you just dropped the illusion for us. I don't care what other people see you as, but I know that's not your real appearance. I'd rather see you in your costume than as a fake person."

Last edited by zanzabar on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:57 am

Neal mostly turned out the conversation when it started to turn towards the heroes from their world. After all, it wasn't like he had anything to add when it came to stuff like this. It was only when Nico actually addressed him that Neal glanced up and looked over at her in surprise. Her request seemed odd, and he wasn't sure why she would care much. Still, it was probably polite to address it rather than ignore it.

"Well, I can't really walk in to a pizza place in my costume. Might raise some questions," Neal said simple before looking over again. "Does it bother you that much? Knowing that this isn't my face?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Nico Minoru

Molly Hayes

Nico shrugged. "Guess it just feels like I'm being lied to. I've... we've had a lot of that in the past, people lying to us. It's... unnerving." She hesitated a moment, taking in a deep breath and sighing. "Silly, I know, but... there isn't anyway to drop the illusion for just us? Or is it an all or nothing kind of deal?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:01 pm

Neal thought about it for a moment, wondering what it would be best to do. Well, there was no harm in letting the two of them see his costume as long as no one else did right? "Yeah, that can be arranged easily," Neal said as he focused on Nico and Molly, withdrawing the illusion from their minds so that they could see them in his costumed form. "Is that better?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Nico Minoru

Molly Hayes

"Yes, better," Nico said, as she pulled the door open to the pizza place. It looked like a pretty normal pizza shop to her, no special surprises waiting in an alternate universe. Now hopefully they didn't include creepy toppings. Just pepperoni would be fine... Or maybe hamburger.

"Can we get one with onions and peppers?" Molly asked, taking her hat off. Her scruffy brown hair beneath fell over her eyes, prompting her to brush it out of her face. "Oh, oh! Or what about olives? And feta!"

"Settle down, Mol," Nico said. "You know you're the only one who likes those toppings... and I only have enough cash for maybe two pizzas. All of us need to eat."

Molly frowned, folding her arms and shifting back and forth on her feet. "Maybe just half onions and peppers?"

Nico glanced back at the girl, who immediately proceeded to give the saddest, most adorable pout ever. Finally, she sighed and shook her head. "Alright, we'll see."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:16 pm

Neal stood by as Nico and Molly decided that they needed to get some food, and Molly seemed to try and insist that she get the particular kind of toppings that she liked. Nico also seemed to be strongly considering it. There were a large number of people in their group, and Neal couldn't help but feel that he should at least try to help these guys out. They were far away from home, their friend was injured, and they were hungry to top it all off.

Neal reached in to his pocket and pulled out a twenty. He looked at it for a moment before holding it out to Nico. "This might be able to help you get a few more pizzas," Neal said as he waited for Nico to take it from him. "No reason for anyone to go hungry, especially after all you guys are going through right now."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Nico Minoru

Molly Hayes

Nico looked back at Neal a moment, staring at the twenty in his hands. "Huh? Oh, no, you don't really need to-"

"Awesome!" Molly declared, snatching the bill from his grasp. "Now we can get a whole pizza with peppers, onions, olives, and feta!"

Nico blinked, uttering a defeated sigh and lowering her face into her palm. "Alright, okay. We'll get one just for you."

"Sweet," the girl said, giggling excitedly.

As they made their way up to the counter to place their order, Nico looked back at Neal. "Uh... thanks. Fade."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Genesis
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next