Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DC Genesis

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

DC Genesis - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:19 pm

Rose lifted an eyebrow at Neal's suggestion, slowly looking back at him. That was... an interesting suggestion. A bold one, too. This guy had more balls than she gave him credit for, she had to admit. "Hnh, alright," she said with a small shrug. "Motel works as good as anything... if you're okay with your dad finding out about it if the investigation ever gets there. Now if we could just get them to check us in an hour ago..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:23 pm

Neal almost let out a breath of relief as Rose agreed to the plan and didn't try to strangle him for suggesting such a thing. On the contrary she seemed to agree that it was the best plan they had right now. At the mention of getting them to check in an hour ago, Neal just gave a smile. "Leave that to me, it won't be a problem," he said without offering any further explanation as to what he was going to do.

Eventually they arrived at the motel and Neal got out of the car before heading inside to the man that checked you in. "Hi there, I was wondering if I could rent a room for the night," Neal said politely as he and Rose stood there.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:27 pm

"You'll take care of it?" Rose said, a little puzzled. How was he going to take care of that? She had meant it as more of a hypothetical what if. "How are you going to do that?"

But he didn't elaborate, instead just driving straight to the motel to get a room. She walked alongside him with her hands stuffed deep into her jacket pockets to hide the blood stains, then waited patiently while he talked to the receptionist.

"Alright," the man said, giving them both a quick look. "One bed, I take it? And will that be smoking or non smoking?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:29 pm

"Yeah that'll be fine," Neal said with a smile. After all, if the police did come to investigate they wouldn't have any good reason for why they got separate beds. They had separate ones back home after all. "And I think that we will take non-smoking," Neal said. However, he did allow Rose to correct him if she felt the need to smoke. Neal didn't smoke, but Rose might for all he knew.

After that Neal pulled out his wallet, offering cash to the receptionist in exchange for the room.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Of course, Rose did not smoke. She probably could do so without any adverse side effects, with her accelerated healing, but she chose not because... well, because it was gross. In any case, she just stood there silently as Neal continued the transaction. She would have made a comment about the single bed, but then again it did only make sense if this was supposed to be their alibi.

"Alright, one queen sized bed, non smoking," the man said, typing in the information. After a few more lines of information, he glanced at the wall next to him, where there was a clock. He was most likely about to input the time of arrival. Humming quietly to himself, he turned back to the computer screen and finished up that last bits of information, then accepted the money from Neal. "And you're all set. Here's you room key, and you two have a great night."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:41 pm

"Sounds lovely, thank you," Neal said as he waited for the receptionist to type in all of the necessary information. It was only when he glanced at the clock that Neal's eyes narrowed upon the man. It was only a moment later that he typed in their arrival time which Neal saw. He smiled to himself before handing over the money. "Thank you kindly, you have a great night as well," Neal said before turning and walking in the direction of their room.

"Mission successful," he whispered to Rose as they walked. "We were officially here for the past hour."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:44 pm

Rose gave Neal a questioning look as they made their way down the hallway to their room. "Wait... seriously? You're sure?" She knew that he had something weird about him, but she had no idea what it was. How could his invisible fighting crap have tricked the time on a computer? "And... how exactly did you manage that?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:48 pm

"I'll tell you in a minute," Neal said as they walked down the hallway and towards the room. He soon pulled out his key and unlocked it. After Opening the door he was quick to put the "do not disturb" sign up. After all, they didn't want any interruptions right? Plus they had to keep their story convincing. After that Neal slowly moved over to the bed and took a seat on it.

"I'll tell you what you want to know about me, you've obviously figured out that something is going on," Neal said before taking a deep breath. "Don't panic, just watch," Neal said as he held up his hand to show that nothing was in. A moment later though, a knife appeared and Neal threw it at the wall only for it to fade away before it did any damage. Next, Neal made some fire appear and dance in his hand without it burning him.

"I've had this power ever since I was a little kid, but no one except you knows that I have it," Neal said as he looked right at Rose. "I can create illusions to trick people I can make things appear or disappear in order to trick people. It's why I could fight off those thugs back there...I just made myself invisible whenever they were moving to hit me."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:53 pm

When they entered into the room, Rose sat down on the edge of the bed with her arms folded. She watched Neal carefully, waiting for him to explain just exactly how he was doing these weird things. When he made the knife appear and disappear, and made fire dance between his hands, her eyebrows lifted. Her first thought was magic of some sort. She had no experience with it, but her father had, on occasion, dealt with it in the past, so she knew it existed.

As Neal explained that it was in fact illusions that he made people see, though, things started to make more sense. "That's how you almost got me in the bar..." she muttered. "You made it look like you were standing still when you were really coming forward... not bad." Rose paused a moment, thinking about something. Suddenly an idea struck her and she asked, "Can you make people hear things, too?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:58 pm

"Yeah, I was trying to snatch the keys away from you without even getting close," Neal commented as he glanced over to Rose when she asked her question. She seemed genuinely curious about it. "I haven't experimented with it a great deal. Right now I can do one sound at a time. Like...I can make a voice talk, but I couldn't replicate a battle from World War II or anything like that....why do you ask?" Neal asked curiously.

But afterwards another question immediately came to mind. "Speaking of strange powers, how did you know I was about to grab the keys? No one but you saw me, and I doubt that it was just plain dumb luck."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:02 pm

"Hmm... well I was thinking to make this more authentic," she said, looking around at the walls, "if the people in the rooms next to us heard us, you know, really going at it. A lot of thudding, screaming, the whole shibang. But if you can't it's no big deal."

When Neal asked her about her own strangeness, though, she let out a sigh and bowed her head. "Nothing, nothing... well, I mean maybe I could see it happening. Or about to happen." Looking at him again, she tapped the side of her head. "I... see things, kind of. Like, I get little visions of things a few moments before they happen, usually an attack. Keeps me one step ahead of everyone else in a fight."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:10 pm

Neal scratched his head, he had never really tried to recreate the sound of sex, but he supposed that he could try it though. It might be worth trying at the very least. "Let me know if you think I should add anything," Neal said as he focused his mind. He was quiet for a little while before the noise came, the thudding and moaning that Rose mentioned was starting to get louder as Neal kept focusing. He seemed to be in a trance for a while, as if he was memorizing the sound he was making. "How does that sound?" he asked.

When Rose explained what she could do he looked at her in surprise. "You can see things before they happen? No wonder I couldn't hit you than," Neal remarked as he thought about it more. "Every time I came in for a hit you saw it before it happened....it makes sense now."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Rose listened carefully to the sounds that Neal was making her hear. For someone who hadn't really tried it much before, he seemed to be doing a good job at it. Definitely sounded like two people having wild, passionate sex... "That's good," she said, nodding slowly. "But make me scream louder... I'd probably say a bunch of dirty crap, too."

Leaning back on her hands on the bed, she took in a deep breath and yawned. "Yep, that's my shtick. Nothing more to it than that, really... but anyway, I'm gonna take a shower. I really need to get all this blood off my hands."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:19 pm

"Okay...I'll get right on that," Neal said with a small laugh. It was strange how Rose actually wanted him to go out of his way in order to make it as believable as possible. He started adding in Rose saying a few things, but he felt strange making it happen around her.

"alright, enjoy your shower. I'll just be out here I guess," he said before laying down on the bed. He would just focus on the illusion of the sounds, after all it wasn't like he had anything better to do right?
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Rose remained in the shower a long time, just sitting down on the floor of it with her knees tucked up to her chest. She didn't even bother to actually clean herself for a while, instead just allowing the hot water to pelt her body. It felt good, just soaking like that, especially after the night they had. After a long while, she finally reached for the soap and shampoo and scrubbed down her body, making sure to completely remove any traces of red still staining her hands.

About a half hour after she went to take her shower, she exited the bathroom, completely naked save for the towel she was using to dry her face. "I feel better now," she said, huffing out a small sigh. Bringing the towel down from her face, she started to dry the rest of her body, starting with her arms and then working down her chest and legs, all while standing there in the middle of the room.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:33 pm

It would seem like Neal had gotten very bored in the time that Rose was in the shower. As Rose came out the screaming was louder and her voice was being mimicked to say quite the array of dirty things. Neal however was just laying on the bed with his eyes closed until Rose walked in. He glanced up to see her drying herself off. "Well, glad to hear you're feeling better," he commented as he watched her dry off.

Hey, when a girl walks in to the place that you paid for completely naked, it doesn't make you bad for looking. She walked in to the room after all!
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:38 pm

Rose finished drying off a few moments later, then tossed the towel back into the bathroom. She briefly took a moment to clear the water out of her ears before sitting down on the edge of the bed and arching her back, cracking any knots that had built up over the night. "Good work on the show, by the way, sounds great." She was actually pretty impressed with how authentic the illusion was. If she was in the next room and hearing this, she'd probably be masturbating right now. "So what time is it now, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:40 pm

"Thanks, it took me a really long time to get it down," Neal said jokingly as he glanced over at Rose who had taken a seat down on the bed. Neal had practiced to the point where he could talk and still keep the illusion up at the same time. So that was a plus at least. At Rose's question he glanced over at the clock on the wall. "Looks like it's about three in the morning, a little bit after actually."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:43 pm

"Hnh, later than I thought," she muttered, glancing over at the clock. "Oh well. I'd suggest we get some sleep, but I'd rather your little soundboard go until at least five." Of course, there was nothing stopping her from sleeping, but hey... that would be rude, even for her. With a small yawn, she hopped up onto the bed and laid down, hands behind her head and gaze on the television. "Anything good on TV this time of night?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:46 pm

"Alright, I think I can keep it up for that long," Neal remarked as he continued to hold the illusion. It wasn't like these really took a toll on him, as far as Neal could tell none of these simple illusions had any sort of a price for him to pay. That was about another two hours that he was going to have to stay awake, he really wished that they had some soda in here or something. Oh well.

"Not really sure to be honest, try flipping and see what you come up with."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Rose reached for the remote, staring at it with a puzzled look for a moment, and then pointed it at the TV. She hadn't really ever actually been around a television or used a remote before... but she was sure she could figure it out. She managed to get the power on well enough, at least, and changing the channels was no more difficult. Unfortunately, at three in the morning the only things on were soap opera reruns and infomercials, hardly big entertainment. Of course, there were movies, too, but she didn't do movies.

Letting out a frustrated sigh, she sat upright again and walked over to the nearby table. "I don't know about you, but I'm starving. We should order something. Looks like they got... a room service menu, a chinese food menu, and a pizza menu for nearby places. What are you in the mood for?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:52 pm

"Food definitely sounds good, or at least better than any of this stuff," Neal said as he saw the infomercial that Rose had ended on before turning the television off. As she lifted all of the options Neal thought to himself and wonder what exactly he was in the mood for. "You know I think I would stick to some good old Chinese food. Haven't had it in forever," he admitted with a tiny laugh. "Just order me some fried rice and some eggrolls...and some golden chicken," he added.

"Also if you're going to be ordering food we might wanna temporarily stop the sound effects," Neal suggested. After all, they could always pick it up later if they wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:06 pm

"Alright, but pick them up again after I make the call," Rose said, as she reached for the phone. She was looking specifically at the room service menu, considering the other places were more than likely closed at this time. A few moments later, she got a response. "Yeah, hey, can I get a couple cheesesteak sandwiches? Yeah, with onions. And... a side of onion rings on both of those, a couple root beers, and some two slices of cheesecake. Room 124. Uh huh. Okay, thanks." She hung up the phone a moment later and then sat back on the bed. "Should be here in about twenty minutes."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:09 pm

Neal listened as the order was placed. He had been hoping that the hotel would provide them with more menus to places that was open, but he supposed that would be expecting a lot. People still had to sleep in Gotham after all, this wasn't New York or something like that. "Man all of that sounds good," he said before leading his illusion to a loud climax before letting it die down. Hopefully the neighbors would get to sleep now.

After a while Neal looked up at Rose. "Are you feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:13 pm

Rose shrugged a little, lying down again atop the covers. She didn't seem to care about the fact that she was naked in the slightest. After all, her clothes were dirty after that night and she had just taken a shower, no sense in getting dressed in them again. "I'm fine," she said, staring up at the ceiling. "Not the first time I've had to deal with... something like that. But what about you, huh? Can't be telling me you get into situations like that a lot, nice family boy like you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Genesis
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next