Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:54 am

Akira smiled with a nod. "I was also renewed into ANBU to help bring Youki back and have him executed. Seems these young folk can't do nothing with out help. The training of the new troops is so lax that I needed someone that I knew wouldn't fuck up. And the village will pay you handsomely for it. They want an ANBU guard with you, knowing your background, but I don't feel that it's required. I'll come by and we can go out for drinks later." He smiled at Tsume. "So I suppose for now, hes your responsibility. Be sure to be gracious to him. He IS your husband."

"That fucker isn't my husband." Tsume barked back. "Where is Akiko going?"

Jin shifted. "Akiko's command comes from the current ANBU leader. Not Akira. She will be safe with me."

Sasuke grinned at Shino. "This is one of those times where you learn from me. When you find someone of Karin's intelligence and strength, you do as she asks. She can't track more than one person at once, and if she claims that chakra powder will give her that ability, then I'll go with it. Even if it's a lie, then I'm paying her to do what I ask. It evens out." He said honestly.

Karin couldn't help but smile at Suigetsu. "I could insult your intelligence if it's what you want." She said. Once she had covered the table in paper, all of the edges touches, she ran her fingers over the seams of the paper, using her chakra to seal them together completely. Then, she flipped the entire paper structure over and did the same thing. This fused the paper together as if it was large sheet to begin with. "Just watch. This isn't a technique I've used in years." She grabbed a black marker and put it down in the center of the paper and drew a scaled ariel view of the hokage tower, before shifting outwards and rapidly drawing a full scale version of the entire leaf village. Grabbing a green marker, she added in terrain, and then with the red she added parts of the village that were hidden (such as the ANBU base). Picking up a small cup of chakra powder, the red one, she put the tip of two of her fingers inside of it. Her eyes closed and her chakra flared for a moment before the red powder fell onto the map, making two footprints. Slowly, a name appeared below them: Inuzuka Kano. She repeated this again and this time with golden, and the footprints appeared beside the other name, this time it's own title appeared as Akira.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:07 am

Kano just let out a few disappointed noises as he shook his head. "Well I can't say that I'm looking forward to it, but I AM looking forward to this handsome pay that was failed to be mentioned earlier", Kano said with a grin as he glanced over at Jin. As he did this he couldn't help but see the rage that was plastered onto Tsume's face. "All the makeup in the world wouldn't cover that up", he muttered to himself before looking over at Akira. "Come soon old friend, I might need a drink more than I realize", he added with a light chuckle.

"And don't go making promises that you can't keep Jin", Kano said as he looked at the claws on his hands. "No one is safe in this village. You run into Youki, and you won't last ten seconds against him or any of his siblings for that matter"

Shino gave a simple nod. "Suppose that I can relate to that, I have often followed Aaliyah's instructions despite not realizing why they were good ideas at the time", Shino admitted as he glanced over at Sasuke. "So now do we just wait to hear from her than? Perhaps we should go back and get Shai"

Suigetsu just smiled. "You've never needed my permission in the past though?", he asked with a chuckle before sitting in a chair and watching to see what it was that Karin was doing. As the whole process went on it was........amazing. "How long have you been able to do this?", Suigetsu asked as he was truly just staring at this point. He had never seen anything quite like it, not even close. "How many can you track at once like this?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:18 am

Akira chuckled at Tsume's reaction. He leaned close to Akira. "And that is perhaps the reason you and I never chose to remarry." he said with a laugh, shaking his head at her. "Younger women are much more willing to give things up without asking for anything in return. I much prefer it that way." he said, sighing. "I will be here around dusk. ANBU sucks their thumbs without me, so I have to return to babysit."

Sasuke shrugged his shoulders simply. "we need to wait a little longer. If anyone had seen Suigetsu and Karin leave here and then see us, we're going to have a big problem." He said, tiredly. "But we will go get him, yes. I don't like leaving Shai with other people. He's my responsibility."

Oh that voice. She loved it when he was impressed, especially because it made her feel proud of herself. Suigetsu was a warrior, it took a lot to actually impress him. "I learned how to do this when I was fourteen, but I just recently perfected it." Karin thought about it. "I suppose I could track as many people as I had colored chakra powder. I don't know where Youki is because I've never seen it. So I won't be able to track him until he enters Konoha. However, I can track him normally because he's only one person."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:26 am

"There is no perhaps to it", Kano whispered back before giving a nod. Everything that Akira said was true. Older woman just wanted to settle and have actual responsibilities. How come no one just wanted to stay young forever and keep doing what they wanted? It was moments like these that made Kano feel like he would never find a kindred spirit. "Take care of ANBU, call upon me when you need me", Kano said before giving a tiny bow of respect.

Shino nodded. "Excellent point, I suppose that despite me being with you someone else could still be assigned to keep an eye on you", the Aburame admitted as he crossed his arms lightly. "Well I hope that this works, we'll need to have every detail right if we are to pull this off"

Suigetsu just continued to have his eyes fixed on the drawing, amazed that chakra could even be manipulated to such a level. "Amazing", he muttered to himself before glancing up at Karin. "Is it strange that this gets me a little aroused?", he asked with a playful wink before looking back down at the map. "I take it that you'll be able to do everything that Sasuke needs you to do with this?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:41 am

Akira laughed and walked over, bumping his knuckles against the others softly. "Alright then. I shall return once the children are tucked into bed. Have fun." He paused, turning to face him with a grin. "Oh, and by the way..." he turned to face Kano. "Have you met the Aburame boy?" He questioned, his golden eyes filled with irritation. "That is the brilliant choice of spouse that my daughter has chosen. As Akiko reentered however, he grinned. "Clearly, your son has better taste and more sense." He winked and vanished in a cloud of smoke.

When Akiko returned, she had a mission bag in her arm and she hugged Kiba. "I love you." She said, taking his hand, looking up at Akira.

Sasuke shrugged his shoulders. "Remember something Shino, that intelligence and honesty doesn't always get what you want. There are times when manipulation is the only way to come to a means to an end. It might break your notions of right and wrong, but despite having made that choice and going to Orochimaru for power, I still got the love that I never thought I deserved, and a child that offers me a redemption I never thought possible."

Karin stood at his side, taking his hand. However, when he mentioned that this aroused him she pushed him teasingly. "I suppose that depends. Taking a break wouldn't be out of the question." She pressed her chest against his and ran her hands over his shoulders. "Well, yes and no. I could expand it to include where Youki is going, but I can't do that unless someone outside of the village gives me directions. I can only draw what I've seen or have someone see through me and have a chakra link with." Then she walked away from him, leaning on the table and leaned against it, looking down at the map. "When Youki leaves his chakra powder will vanish from the map and reappear when he returns." She looks up at him. "But he has to be inside Konoha for it to work."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:49 am

Kano gave Akira the fist pound and let out a tiny chuckle. "Give them all a kiss on the forehead for me', Kano added in his mocking tone before seeing Akira turn around and visibly seeing the irritation on his face. That was NOT the kind of face that you wanted Akira to have. "Yes, I saw him very briefly. Scrawny little thing, much like all the Aburame are", he said simply. At Akira's last comment Kano merely smiled, knowing that a full on agreement would only serve to bring out Tsume's full wrath.

Kiba held onto Akiko for several seconds as she hugged him. "I love you too, just do what you need to do and I'll see you in a few days", he whispered to her as he took her hand into his. "Just remember, I am so proud of you and everything you do. I am always with you", he whispered before waiting for Akira to say they were leaving.

"Perhaps you're right Sasuke. But until I have done everything I can I would rather not walk down a path, I think even you can say that it is not a road without consequence", Shino admitted as he glanced over towards Sasuke. "One day perhaps my code will change, but I've been able to stay pretty close so far and I hope to keep it that way"

Suigetsu let his arms wrap around Karin as she leaned into him. "I'll have to insist that we take one later than", he said with a tiny wink before releasing her. As she moved to go towards the map he followed her, looking down and examining it as she did. "Well than, seems like we have to wait for him to make the first move", he remarked before glancing down. "Kano's in the Inuzuka estate it looks like"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:09 am

Tsume glared at Akira and Kano. Of course he had to find an old drinking buddy. She had always hated Akira, but this just made things worse. So he was the reason that Kano grew to loathe his marriage, his wife, and children, and left. She walekd over to Akiko and bent down in front of her. "that's right. And when you come back, we'll celebrate." she kissed her forehead sweetly.

Akiko held tightly onto Kiba and smiled at him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned upward, kissing him softly on the lips. After all, she didn't want to leave him, but knew she had to. "I'm proud of you too, Kiba-kun. I'll be back before you know it!" She held onto his arms and turned when Tsume approached her. When she heard her, she let go of Kiba and hugged her too. "I love you too, Tsume." She looked up at her when she kissed her forehead and laughed softly. "I'll be back soon. I promise."

Jin smirked, looking over at Kano, as if to say fuck you, you lose. Then he took Akiko's bag and put it on his back. "Come on. The sooner we go, the sooner that we'll be back." The two of them left and there was silence.

"You're stupid ass is sleeping outside." Tsume said, walking passed Kano. "You have no claim to this clan anymore."

Sasuke shrugged his shoulders. "You have a point, but Youki is the type of man that can only be defeated by someone willing to stoop to his level." he stood up from his leaning position. "Let's go. I want to see my son." He started to walk toward Sakura's parents house, and when they arrived, Sasuke went inside to get Shai. However, he was sitting in Sakura's lap, smiling and laughing. When he saw his father, a smile dawned on his face. "daddy look! Mommy's back! Does this mean she can come home now?"

Sasuke shook his head. "In a few more days. Come here. We're going home now."

Shai pouted, but Sakura only put him down and ran over to him, hugging him desperately. "Oh Sasuke..." She whispered, holding him as tightly as she could (which considering her strength, wasn't free of pain). "Where where you? Tsunade didn't--"

He kissed her so her parents wouldn't hear her and he rested his forehead against hers. "Shh..." He whispered, putting his fingers over hers. "Relax." He let her go and bent down. "Come on Shai." The boy ran over to him and took his hand.

Sakura grabbed him before they could leave and pulled him close, whispering something in his ear, which made him pale. "Sakura..." He drew back to stare at her and she nodded.

"Please... don't do anything stupid." She begged.

"When have I ever?" he countered, kissing her forehead and smiling at her. He bent down to pick up Shai who was starting to rub his eyes. "You need a nap?"

Shai shook his head. "NO!"

"Yeah, you need a nap." Sasuke rested him against his shoulder and walked out of the house with him, as if the two of them never made contact. A strange look was on his face, one that hadn't been there before. it was a mixture of worry and calculation.

Karin nodded, pointing to Akira's footprints turned to dust and reappeared in the Hokage mountain, within ANBU's Hidden base. "He's moving." She said, he finger pointing to where he was. And she sighed, sitting down. "I almost feel as if we should track Sasuke. Though he doesn't seem to have his former malice, I still don't trust him. What do you think we should do?" she asked, looking up at him. "For insurance."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:23 am

Kiba just smiled and returned the kiss softly, letting it linger on for a bit considering how much he really didn't want to let go. There'd probably be a lot of it when she finally came back home. If Kiba spent any more time with his dad, Akiko's return was going to be like Heaven itself opening up. "Good luck Akiko, I know that you'll do great", he said before allowing her to leave and go back to ANBU.

Kiba just walked along with his mom, right past Kano without making any eye contact. "And what exactly are we going to do with him for the next few days? I doubt he'll be quiet by having him sleep outside", Kiba admitted. He didn't want to show kindness, but if Akira was Kano's buddy than it'd probably come back to bite them.

Shino walked alongside Sasuke. "I just don't like the feeling of sinking to Youki's level to defeat him. I'd rather show him that our side is capable of defeating him without having to be so......cruel and wicked about it. No offense", he added as he glanced over at Sasuke. What Sasuke was doing was one thing, Youki was fifty levels worse though.

As they went to retrieve Shai, Shino had no idea that Sakura was going to be here. He stood in silence as they had their conversation, wondering what it was that she said to get such a reaction from Sasuke. "Hold a moment", Shino said to Sasuke before turning and walking over to stand in front of Sakura. "I was wrong about Sasuke.............I'm sorry", Shino said simply before turning and heading back. He didn't know what Sakura was going through, but he hoped his words would calm the heart of a worried wife and mother.

"So he is", Suigetsu said as he moved behind Karin and wrapped his arms around her, his head leaning on her shoulder to look over the map. He watched the movement before Karin motioned that she wanted to sit down, so he let go. "I say track him and Sakura", Suigetsu said with a shrug. "If he does anything suspicious at least we'll know how to let him know to back off. Sakura and his kid are the only things he cares about now"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:35 am

Tsume growled. "We will keep him on a leash and beat him when he asks for something." She grumbled. Clearly, this wasn't going to be something she was able to handle well. She hated him. For everything he was and everything he did. Though Kiba was told his father left, he was never expressly told why or when. Just when he was a baby. "We need to find Hana before she kills him."

Sasuke shrugged. he wasn't below anything if he got what he wanted, so he didn't see the point in hiding it. So, instead, he just went with it. After all, he did love Sakura. And knowing what he did worried him. However, that didn't mean he had given up his ambition. He just had to be smarter about it and not fail. When Shino said he was wrong, Sasuke stopped and turned. Did... he seriously mean that or was he just trying to make Skaura feel at ease? Then again, Shino didn't seem the person to lie.

He smiled as they left and he looked down at Shai who was starting to dose off. "You didn't have to say that, but thank you. I'm sure she feels better." He said, as they made their way back to the Uchiha village. Once in the grounds of the main estate, Sasuke stopped. He looked around and drew his sword. "Someone... is in my house." He said, shifting Shai in his arms. "Or on my grounds, but it's the same principal." He said, sharingan activating as he stated to look around.

Karin looked up at Suigetsu and held onto his arms. "I think that's a good idea." She grabbed blue powder and infused it with Sasuke's signature before it appeared on the map, and it was moving toward the Uchiha estate from a house on the main road.

She then grabbed another powder, one that was a pale red, and looked pink and infused that one with Sakura's. It appeared in the house that Sasuke had just left and seemed to be waiting at the edge of the door as he walked away. "Do you think I should put a track on Shino? It would be useful to know where he is and if Sasuke is with him, but I'm not sure if that would be a waste of chakra powder.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:44 am

Kiba looked over at his mom as a worried look came across his face. Kiba always struggled with his emotions, something that almost all Inuzuka had a hard time with. Still, he could feel the anger from his mom. He just moved over to her and suddenly hugged her, despite what she said about Hanna. "Don't worry mom, together we'll get through it", he said before letting go. She probably hadn't expected it at all. Kiba sniffed the air. "Where is Hanna anyway?"

Shino looked over to Sasuke as he spoke. "Yes, yes I did. I owe her that much after what I have put her through. I promised you and Sakura that I'd be fair, she deserves to know what conclusion I have so far come to", Shino said simply as he turned forward again. However, as Sasuke drew his sword Shino tensed up, readying himself to act as he looked around. "Who would possible want to-", but Shino got cut off.

"Hello there gentlemen", a voice came as someone flickered onto the wall nearest them. It was of course none other than Shibi, the head of the Aburame clan and Shino's father. "I hear that you two are in quite the interesting situation. I figured I'd come and see for myself. Judging from the handcuffs it sounds like I heard correctly"

Suigetsu just grinned as Karin said that it was a good idea. "I don't always come up with bad ones", he said jokingly as he watched Karin work her magic. As she mentioned the track on Shino, the swordsman thought about it for a moment. "Probably not a bad idea. If Sasuke ever separates from Shino, than SOMETHING is going on", Suigetsu admitted. "But it's up to you, I don't know how much this drains you of energy"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:50 am

Tsume's eyes widened at Kiba's actions, but she sighed and hugged her son. "I love you." She whispered softly. "You mean everything to me, Kiba. never forget that, okay pup?" She asked, kissing his forehead. "I believe that Hanna was on a mission. She should be back soon." She rubbed her forehead.

Sasuke put his sword away, seeing who it was. "Yeah... Aaliyah made contact with Tsunade. Apparently she wanted me to teach Shino some stuff that he sucks at." he looked down at the now sleeping child in his arms. "I'm better at it, you know?" he asked. Of course, he was kidding, but he just couldn't resist the temptation (it was too easy to pass up). Then again, because this was Shino's father, he was likely to not appreciate such a comment.

Two grown men handcuffed together? Either they were into kink or some doctor had a sick means of keeping eyes on them.

Karin leaned back into his body. "Well, it doesn't really take that much chakra to maintain, and I can stop the map from working, which I will likely do when I sleep." She added, thinking it over. "But I suppose it wouldn't be that much extra effort." She grabbed another color and did the same thing, and Shino appeared beside Sasuke.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:57 am

"I love you too mom", Kiba whispered as he smiled at his mom. Tsume had taken care of him and his sister, and had gotten them through several hardships in the past few years. He turned and move towards the entrance. "I'll keep an eye out for her, sniff her before she even gets anywhere close to this place", he said before moving to the Inuzuka entrance and sniffing the air for his sister's scent.

Shibi merely raised an eyebrow at Sasuke's words. "Well as long as I get a grandchild I'm going to choose to not ask questions", he said before simply leaping down and landing in front of them. "As amusing as your comment is, I truly am curious as to what you two have been up to. After all, I've been waiting here for some time now", he said as he crossed his arms.

Suigetsu watched as Shino was added onto the tracking mark, footprints right next to Sasuke as they approached the Uchiha estate. "So now that they're all dancing for you, what happens next?", he asked curiously before leaning down and kissing Karin once on the neck.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:08 am

Sasuke grinned. So he was cool with it then. Strange. He seemed to be like Shino's opposite, just from that one statement. "I've been training him to use Lightning and to use taijutsu better. They are my specialty." Shai moved in his arms and he sighed. "Let's go inside. We can continue this after I put him in his room. He walked into the estate and put Shai in his crib, closed the shades in his room so the room was dark and turned on the baby monitor. Not that it mattered. When Shai was done with his nap he was likely to just get up. Then he brought them both into the living room. "How long have you been waiting exactly? I'd assume that Tsunade didn't tell you what he was doing and said something demeaning and vague, such as 'your son is handcuffed to Konoha's fith for the next week. I hope he survives.' or something to that effect?" He even mimicked Tsunade, and did a really good job of it. Clearly he had practice.

Karin bit her lip. "I'm not..." She whispered. "Really sure. We know where they are for now, and if we have to get more chakra powder, I know how to get white and color it." She said, biting her lip. "It's not much more expensive, but I don't have a a lot left of what Sasuke gave me, and I doubt he'll keep giving me more." Though Karin did once have access to the money Orochimaru left behind, part of them staying here was that she wasn't allowed to access any of it, for any reason. The two of them basically had what the village gave them.

"It depends on what they do and what I see. I was afraid to tell Konoha of this skill because if they make me do a full scale version of all of the villages, the power to see everyone would be abusive. The best use I had for it was in the prisons, and even then I used it to check on people. if I was to make a world map, my chakra would drain rapidly. Konoha is a small area, so I have a much easier time." She turned to face him, leaning against the table, her arms snaking around his waist. "For now, I think we should wait. if I start predicting Youki's movements, I think that the village will have a use for us again and they might let us go once we serve out that purpose."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:19 am

"Lightning and Taijutsu? Well good for you son, glad to hear that even in this kind of a situation you find a way to better yourself through it", Shibi said with a nod towards Shino. "And thank you for training him Sasuke, I appreciate anyone who helps my son out", Shibi said honestly before looking towards Shai when Sasuke mentioned him. "Ah, forgive me, I didn't realize that you had a child with you, get him into bed and we can talk later", he said before walking into the Uchiha's home.

"Well that's pretty much it, she said to try to avoid you two as much as possible so I don't interfere and blah blah blah, you know the drill", Shibi said with an annoyed shrug. "So naturally I came right over", he said with a tiny smile.

Suigetsu nodded as he looked at the map. "Well if we are somehow able to prove to him that you're doing what he wants, perhaps we'll be able to get some more money. We do have limited resources after all", Suigetsu added with a shrug. "Much like him it's not like I can really go on missions to earn money here"

As Karin moved herself closer, Suigetsu lightly his arms wrap around her back, holding her close to him. "Let's just hope that they're grateful. Perhaps they'll let us go instead of holding us prisoner here forever", he said before leaning in close. "Let's not think about that right now though", he said before letting his lips softly touch Karin's.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:32 am

Sasuke shrugged. "We have the same affinity and opposite battle strengths. Youki is a close combat fighter, and so it Kiba. But Kiba has a fraction of Shino's intelligence. Youki's death means that we need someone of comparable intelligence fighting him. I'd say that I could do the job." He pulled up his pants leg to reveal the ankle bracelet. "But we both know that isn't exactly feasible. He took my son. I'll do anything to help kill him. And Shino learns faster than Naruto." Sasuke and Naruto obvious trained together, and Naruto was a slow learner with unpredictable mannerisms. Sasuke, true to his clan, was a fast learner and effortlessly learned new things, especially if they were a strength.

"I doubt it..." Karin whispered, her grip tightening just slightly. "Konoha is a village that never lets go of it's assets. We have to prove ourselves useful, but expendable, or they'll plan to keep us here permanently. I'm not sure how to go about that, but if we help find Youki I'm sure that will do something." Not that she was much of a fighter to begin with. Sighing, she looked over at the map and thought over their options. "Sasuke is an asshole, but he's a rich asshole." Looking up at him, her arms wrapped around his neck and she returned his kiss, standing up so he didn't have to bent as far to kiss her.

Slowly, when the kiss broke, she looked at the map. "Don't tell Sasuke about the map. All he has to know is that I'm tracking." She picked up one of the chakra powders and stared at it. "I have an idea to get us money, but I need to find someone to manipulate..." She said quietly. "I can take control of non shinobi if I give them chakra and make them drink something." Though she was a tracker, another ability was her skill with potions and perfumes. "And I might be able to get you those little frozen yogurt things you like."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:31 pm

"Well, sounds familiar to a few things that happened when I was your guys's age", Shibi admitted as he heard Sasuke's wishes to help Shino get stronger so that they could both be able to kill Youki. "Kiba might not be as intelligent, but I must admit that I've seen that boy beginning to change since he met that girl. You might wish to include him in your plans, the ones I don't know about that is", Shibi said as if he was serious. After all, if ANBU questioned him he wasn't going to rat out his own son. "And I hope that the training is going well?", Shibi asked.

"You make an excellent point", Suigetsu remarked as Karin mentioned all the things about how Konoha enjoys keeping its assets. Suigetsu glanced over at the map as Karin said that he should keep the map a secret. "That I can do", Suigetsu admitted before looking over at what she was doing. At the mention of yogurt Suigetsu's smile turned into a beeming grin. "Ah yeah, just tell me what you need me to do", Suigetsu said seriously. He hadn't yogurt in what felt like years.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:50 pm

Sasuke shook his head in Shibi's direction. "Kiba is too loud and unable to keep a secret from what I've seen. He has low impulse control and he doesn't trust me. Including him in my plan is likely to cost me my life. I trust Akiko, but I don't trust Kiba." And he meant it. Though Kiba was a valued asset, his mannerisms and attitude was too unpredictable for Sasuke to calculate into battle strategy. At least with Naruto he could figure out what he was going to do to make things easy or difficult. Though Naruto was outrageous, he was predictable. "And the training is going well. Shino is easy to train, but his taijutsu is much weaker than I thought it was. His intelligence helps to bridge the gap, but it keeps him alive. And he's still standing, so I consider that passing."

Karin sighed, sitting down on the table over a side of the map. "I don't know exactly. I'm not sure that I'll be able to get the ingredients I need to make what I want." Though most of them were common, some of them weren't, and they were hard to come by. Orochimaru kept them around, but Konoha didn't seem like the type of village to leave chemicals like that anywhere. Then again, they were non toxic substances, so they weren't exactly chemicals. "The one that I know would be hard to get is a sedative. The hospital would have it, but it's not as if we could just go there and get it."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:59 pm

"Well trust is one of the most important things to have as a team. I wouldn't be standing where I am now if my teammates and I hadn't gotten along. Can't blame ya for keeping him out if that's how he honestly feels", Shibi commented as he leaned up against a nearby wall and crossed his arms. It was a pose that every Aburame seemed to have mastered. "Well this topic has begun to lose interest for me, I'm sure that you'll boys will keep up the hard work and I'll see the fruit of it in time. In the meanwhile though, no chance you have some drinks around your home?"

Suigetsu was about to ask what chemicals he could help her get, but he doubted that he'd really bother remembering them for long. He glanced up as Karin mentioned that the hard one to get would be a sedative. "Yeah, and it's not like I'm the most stealth based operative of our group", he said with a casual laugh before glancing back at Karin. "Perhaps for the time being this will be as good as it gets? We have several people being watched as it is, Sasuke can't expect that much more"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:10 am

Drinks? That surprised Sasuke, considering his preconceived notions of Shino, and he blinked dumbly for a minute, a very uncharacteristic action for him. "Yeah. Because we used to run the police force, we have booze dating back to when the village was founded." he said honestly. "And then there's the more modern stuff like vodka. Depends what you want." He thought it over. Wine would be interesting, but it didn't get you there fast enough. And depending on what it was, it tasted like shit. "Why, what do you want? I could use a drink. This entire week has me exhausted."

Karin nodded. "Maybe." she said, looking up at the ceiling, her eyes wandering over the design that had been etched there. "I just think that there has to be come means for us to get it. Orochimaru left it, and for now it's just sitting. I'm surprised Konoha hasn't tried to seize it for their hostile take over the of the world." her eyes wandered out the window and narrowed at something before returning to him. "Suigetsu?" She whispered. "Do you honestly think we'll ever get out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:17 am

"Ah! I always knew that Shino's friends would be able to get me through a long day some time, and now this is the time!", Shibi said with a grin beneath his jacket as he turned and pointed to the house. "Lead the way Sasuke Uchiha, I am going to have to test out these drinks myself if I am going to believe you about their date", he said as he glanced over towards Sasuke. "Beer? Wine? Rum? Vodka? I don't know what order I'll go in, but it will be delicious", Shibi said as he rubbed his hands together. He was sounding very excited for this.

Suigetsu just continued to nod, not really pondering on how to get the money. He was lost in his own littler world. It wasn't until Karin whispered his name that he really glanced over at her, hearing her question. He just bit down on his lip. "I don't know, I really don't", he admitted as he leaned his face onto the table. "We just gotta keep trying our best and looking for an opportunity. There will be one someday, we just gotta make sure we see it ya know?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:24 am

"Rum." Sasuke answered, standing up, smirking at him. Finally, someone that would drink with him without the whole 'oh well we're too young' shit. Or wasn't like Naruto when they were drunk and challenged house plants to battles. Not that Sasuke was going to complain because the entire thing he had on video and though it was hard to hear over his and Sakura's laughing, it was still hilarious. He had drunken a few times with Kakashi, but his former sensei seemed to still hold a good deal of resentment and mistrust for him - not that be blamed him. "It's always best to start with rum. it makes everything else taste better. Or Rum and vodka. I think they make a wonderful pair." He said as they walked toward a part of the house that was separated by two doors, one of which was locked, and a baby gate. The main house itself was so large that it could hold up to at least 25 people comfortably. So the massive size considering how few people were in it now was almost overwhelming.

Once they made it to where all the liquor was stored, Sasuke turned on the light. "Rum is on that side." he pointed to the north wall. "What about you?" he turned to Shino. "You gonna be the stiff I know you are, or do you wanna actually have some fun and drink with us. Unless you're one of those crying drunks, then I'd rather you stay sober."

"I've never seen you act so optimistically." Karin said, looking at him lay down on the table. "I agree. I just hope that it's soon and not ten years from now." closing her eyes, she took off her glasses and put them on the table, rubbing her face. "I'm not sure what to make of this Sasuke thing. he almost seemed as if he wanted to help us."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:41 am

Shibi gave a nod. "I'll agree with that concept, normally I prefer more of a build up myself, but whatever works for ya", the Aburame leader said as they continued to walk towards the home. "I must say that this home is quite the size, you must be able to fit quite a lot of people in here. Not throwing too many parties I hope?", Shibi asked before letting out a tiny laugh. "Of course, when I was Shino's age I usually just tried to sneak girls over rather than the whole party scene. Man my dad was MAD that day", he recollected as he continued to chuckle.

"I don't drink and I don't plan on ever doing so, call me what you want", Shino said in an annoyed tone as he looked towards Sasuke. "Take everything you want, I'll just make sure that nothing terrible happens while you're babbling like fools"

Suigetsu just gave a tired shrug. "I don't know, maybe I'm just too tired of this whole thing to complain about it. Ever since coming to this place I've nearly died from like three different people, and now we're actually working WITH Sasuke again", he muttered as he glanced back towards Karin. "I still don't trust him, but if we can do something to help us get out of here, I'm not too keen on running away from it"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:50 am

Sasuke shrugged his shoulders and smirked. "Well parties aren't really my thing considering my dislike of people. And the fact that no one lives here but me is likely the reason that I have a two year old son at 18." he said with a smirk. "Sneaking girls into a place where only you live isn't what I'd considering the most difficult of challenges. It went more along the lines of 'do you want to go back to my house? Yes? Okay.' And then three months later when Sakura was already almost living here it turned into her being pregnant, so she just moved in with me and we had Shai." He shrugged. Truth be told, it didn't bother him that they had Shai so young. He wondered if it bothered Sakura sometimes, knowing that her future and life was wasted on someone that would never really made her happy, someone that was a known criminal and the enemy of the village. But he didn't dwell on it because he knew she loved him.

"It takes more than you think for me to get wasted enough I can't walk or speak." Sasuke added. "You build up a tolerance. Unlike you though. You'd likely drink a non alcoholic beer and think you're drunk and do stupid shit. Because I've seen that happen to." He shrugged. "But whatever floats your boat. You can sulk and be miserable."

Karin nodded in agreement. "Let's take a nap." She stood, placing her hand on the map. "Shuuryou Jutsu*." She muttered and everything melted from the paper, including what she had drawn on it. After that, she folded it up and tossed it into one of the desks. "Come on. I could really need some sleep. I'll be able to better assess Sasuke's intentions after we finish."

*Termination Jutsu
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:52 am

"I didn't ever have the luxury of living alone. I have always lived with family in the Aburame estate, I have to admit that I have been curious as to what it is like. Being on your own and just doing anything that you want. Must feel.......free", Shibi remarked before glancing over towards Sasuke. "Now than, this must be the cute young Uchiha I have heard about", Shibi said as he glanced down at the sleeping child. "I can only hope that my own grandchildren are this quiet one day"

"Never touched the stuff and never will, I do not find the idea of not being in control of my own body quite frightening", Shino said simply. It was one of the things that made him scared of Aaliyah the first time that they had met. She had said that just by looking at him she could use her chakra to control him. It had unnerved him greatly at the time.

"Doesn't sound like half a bad idea", Suigetsu said as he let out a tiny yawn himself. His was more out of boredom than from actual fatigue though. "Go on ahead, I'll catch up with you in a minute. I need a drink", Suigetsu said before heading over to the sink and downing part of his water bottle.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:19 am

Sasuke smirked slightly. "No offense, but I don't think Shino could be a parent without Aaliyah." he said honestly, and he didn't care if it made him an asshole. "Granted, I learned almost everything from Sakura, like how to feed him without choking him, how to carry without hurting him." he shrugged. "And trust me, Shai isn't quiet when he's not napping. You know how all toddlers go through that phase where they just talk and babble incessantly? They're not even talking to anyone, they just need to talk through what their doing? That's what Shai's been doing for months. At first it was cute, and even now I don't mind it, but sometimes I just wish I could turn it off. Especially when he's not tired and I am." Actually, it was funny considering how Sasuke really felt. Though he claimed to enjoy silence and felt comfortable in it, it was a lie. Silence reminded him of what he lost and how alone he was. Having Shai around him, always talking (something Sakura also did) relaxed him and made him feel alive again.

Hearing Shino's complaining of losing control of his body, Sasuke just rolled his eyes and grabbed a jug of the strongest rum he could find. And by jug, it had to weigh at least ten pounds. Yep. Ten pounds of booze. "Yeah well, you didn't have someone five times your age trying to slither his way inside your body now did you?" he asked, giving him a doubtful look. "There's a difference between having lacking control and having no control. Having no control over your body and life is called marriage."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next