Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:10 am

Kano listened, bored of course. Jin could think what he want, but Kano had been around in ANBU long enough to know how it worked. The leaders in ANBU were about as secret as the ANBU members themselves. Kano glanced over at Jin and just gave a smile. "Tell me something, what have you heard of me?", he said before quickly raising his hand to interrupt whatever Jin was about to say. "In regards to my ability and record on mission?", he added. He didn't want to hear more of the bullshit about what kind of scum he was.

Kiba had a picture of Aaliyah in his mind, and it was impossible to picture her without seeing her holding onto Shino's hand. "As do I, I owe her much more than I ever gave her credit for. Everything that she did was because she wanted to help the village and you", he admitted as he glanced down at Akiko. "I want her to come back........to come and stay home. Where she belongs", he added with a smile. He knew that her and Akiko were like sisters, so she wanted Aaliyah safe probably more than he did.

Shino glanced over at Sasuke as he said that they should go visit someone. Shino narrowed his eyes in curiosity. Sasuke obviously wanted to go talk to someone about Kano, at least that was Shino's guess. So who would he want to see? "Lead the way", Shino said as he hooked the handcuffs back on.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:38 am

Jin looked up at him. "That you were the best tracker that the village has ever seen. You could find someone who hadn't been in the village for over a year and be able to pinpoint exactly where they were, and anywhere they'd been. Your most impressive feature is that you tracked someone for two months straight, from Konoha through every nation and eventually cornered them in snow country." He stated, but it was what he'd heard, and not what he'd read. "But that was also the mission that made you lose interest in your family, so I suppose that your success was bitter sweet, yeah?" he asked. "Why? Do you want to tell me of your fabulous history?"

Akiko smiled. "She's happy here, and I know how much Shino cares for her." She was afraid to use Aaliyah's name around Kiba's dad. they knew nothing about him, and it wasn't impossible that Youki hadn't paid him. "I know that he'd do anything to get her back, and I love her as if she was my sister. That means she should be here with us, you know? I think her and Shino would have really cute kids, and then our kids would have someone to play with when we have them." She giggled. "And who knows, maybe our kids will fall in love when they get older and me and Aaliyah can REALLY be sister."

Sasuke got another shirt from the house and put it on before Shino put their handcuffs back on. Then he took Shai's hand and started to walk with him. "Tsunade can't know about this. Ever" He added quietly, though his tone was casual. However, her was careful to make sure Shai couldn't hear him. "We're going to make a stop quickly." He lead them down the main road and came to a nice house that was on the corner. He knocked on the door and a pink haired woman with green eyes answered. "S-Sasuke.." She stated, clearly surprised. "I thought Tsunade-sama said..."

The Uchiha shrugged, cutting her off. "She did, but Sakura can't be around me and Tsunade wishes to speak with me." Bending down, he picked up Shai and offered him to her. "I'd rather Shai not hear whatever it is that Tsunade is going to say to me. This shouldn't take long. Will you watch him for me?"

The woman sighed and took Shai. "Hi Shai." She cooed. He instantly went to her. "Gramma!" He stated, hugging her. "Where's Mommy?"

"Working." Sakura's mother answered. "Sasuke..." She started and he held up his hand.

"What damage do you think I can do restrained?" He held up the arm that was handcuffed to Shino. "I'll be back in less than an hour." He kissed Shai's forehead. "Daddy will be back soon."

Shai nodded. "Okay! I'll be a good boy!"

After that Sasuke walked off, hands at his sides. He walked through the village toward the Hokage tower before diverging and heading toward the part of the village that was mostly non shinobi. When they were in one of the small alleys that couldn't be seen from any apartment and Sasuke made sure no one was there. He summoned a hawk that looked as if it had just fledged. It flew off quickly, disappearing into the city. He stopped suddenly and turned to face Shino. "Tsunade will never know about this, do you understand? You will not tell her, and in exchange, I will abide by up to three of your conditions." He crossed his arms. "Do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:12 am

Kano just nodded as he heard Jin's report of what Kano had done and what he was famous for. They had gotten it just right it sounded. Kano's nose had allowed him to pinpoint anyone that ANBU needed to find, it allowed him to be one of the more useful ANBU around. "There was no bitter part to it", Kano corrected him. That mission had opened his eyes to the world and how limited he was in Konoha, a nothing village compared to the rest of the world. Kano had left the village for his own personal wants, and he never wanted to come back. He didn't want to be there now even. "Oh I just wanted to make sure that you know who you were dealing with. Nothing more than that", Kano said with a calm expression. It wasn't a threat, but it was on the very edge of one if felt like.

Kiba couldn't help but smile as he heard Akiko's description of the future, and what it would be like with Aaliyah back home where she belonged. "Yeah, that does sound like the kind of life I could really enjoy. The two of our families could become bonded for good reasons, and we'd know that our kids would always have good friends to lean on for support", he said as he thought about it. Kiba couldn't pinpoint it, but he had a strong feeling that his children would be a bit more rebellious than Shino's.

Shino followed along in silence, merely nodding as Sasuke said that this was not to be mentioned to anyone. The Aburame did not know what was going on, but he was certain that Sasuke would reveal it soon. As Sasuke sent the hawk off and laid down his proposition, Shino was silent for a moment. He didn't exactly know what Sasuke was going to do or what he'd talk about. Shino would agree for now at the very least, it wasn't like Sasuke had a seal to prevent Shino from saying anything should the situation be a bad one. "Very well, I can accept those terms"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:51 pm

"I'm worried because I know who I'm dealing with." Jin said honestly. "I'm glad that they didn't send a female officer after you." He stated honestly, and who could argue with his logic, knowing what they did about him. He was a hateful selfish man that no one could be around for too long. Why else hadn't he remarried? Then again... most women to keen on being one in a set.

Akiko giggled, looking up at him, holding his hand tighter. "I guess that means we have to make sure that we have kids around the same time they do, right?" She teased, looking down at their joined hands. "Assuming that they'd want to do such a thing." Would they? Something told her that Shino having a child around the time Kiba did would make him uncomfortable.

Sasuke waited, and when Shino agreed, Sasuke started to walk again. As they moved through the district, he looked up to see his hawk fly through a window that was just opened in one of the apartments. He continued to walk, not bothering to focus for too long. Once they made it to the edge of the non-shinobi district, there was a forest that Sasuke moved into. Once inside, he leaned against a tree, not far from the start of the forest, but deep enough so they couldn't be seen. Then, he waited. It only took about ten minutes, during which time he was completely silent.

The small hawk he had sent loose called and flew over to him, around the tree and then back out of the woods. This time, they werenot greeted by the sound of wings, but by footsteps, two sets of them, from the way it sounded. "And I thought you wouldn't come."

"I didn't want to..." A female voice answered. "But your hawk refused to take no for an answer..." Two figures entered the woods in front of Sasuke and Shino, and both looked displeased to be in Sasuke's presence.

Karin raised the arm that the hawk was perched on and it flew back to Sasuke, landing on his arm before disappearing. "What do you want, Sasuke?"

The Uchiha pushed away from the tree he'd been leaning on, taking two steps toward Karin and Suigetsu. "I wouldn't call it what I want. It's what I need, and my plan won't work without the two of you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:42 am

Kano just scratched at his teeth as Jin talked, as if picking out something that had been stuck in there was more important than listening to Jin's little speech. "Well that makes one of us", Kano muttered as he thought about those cute girls in ANBU. They always acted so calm and in control, as if having a playful side was going to kill their chances of being in ANBU. He had seen one or two show a playful side in his time. "Whatever, I'll have to work around someone cute eventually"

Kiba let out a laugh as Akiko made her next comment. "Yeah, I suppose that I didn't consider that idea", he remarked as he thought about the idea of coordinating when to have children. Something told Kiba that it wouldn't work out that well, but hey it was nice to dream. "Let's focus on getting Aaliyah back here, than we can think about that", Kiba added. He was glad to hear Akiko talk so calmly about this. He thought that with what happened with Youki that she'd be hesitant to have another child.

"Seriously you need to teach your bird how to freakin be patient", Suigetsu muttered as he walked alongside Karin. For a moment it almost looked like he was crying, but on closer examination his eyes was merely repairing itself. "I told your bird to buzz off and it tried to pick out my eye", Suigetsu muttered before hearing what Sasuke had to say. "Won't work without us eh?", the Mist Swordsman asked before glancing at Karin. "The last time he said that didn't we nearly get burned to death or something like that?", Suigetsu asked with a shrug. It was more of an attempt at humor rather than anger at Sasuke. "So, what is it you're planning this time?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:55 am

Jin rubbed his temples. Ugh, why did he bother? "Whatever..." he mumbled, no longer interested in talking to someone so disgusting.

"Right!" Akiko said, looking back at Kano again. "I wonder why they brought him back here all of a sudden." She whispered, sighing. "I don't think tracking Youki is their only reason for doing this."

Sasuke grinned as he watched Suigetsu's body reform. "I told it to attack you if you refused to come." He said, being honest with him. "If he'd have attacked Karin, it would have just made the two of you angry. Your body can't be injured through normal means, so I didn't think you'd have too much of a problem with it." After all, it got them here, didn't it? He crossed his arms, the handcuffs around his wrist shaking. "I'll try to keep the fires of Uchiha out of it this time." He said, knowing that they'd believe what they wanted to, regardless. "I'm planning to figure out what ANBU is planning, to kill Youki, and to figure out why they're using old shinobi that deserted years ago. Everything ties back to some Shinobi named Akira. I want to figure out who he is and what he's up to. It feels like he's acting as a scape goat for someone else."

Karin sighed, looking up at Suigetsu. "I don't see why should we help you. In case you don't remember, you have a shitty track record."

Sasuke nodded. "Yeah, I'm aware of that. But you can take credit if this goes well, and blame me if it doesn't." He said, honestly. "The worst case scenario is that the village executes me, because he..." he pulled the handcuffs so Shino stepped forward. "is going to blame me if anything goes wrong. Do you know anything about Akira?"

Karin shifted again. "He is the former ANBU leader. Orochimaru mentioned him once, and that was all he said."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:03 am

Kiba just shook his head without even bothering to look book. "I have no idea, but whatever it is I don't like any of it", he admitted as they kept moving forward. "Surely they must have another way of doing it. There has to be anyone else", he said although he was mostly talking to himself right now. Part of him hoped that at any second he'd stop hearing Kano's footsteps behind him.

"Oh but of course, what was I thinking?", Suigetsu muttered as Sasuke mentioned the instructions to the bird. "After all, what else would a logical person do?", he questioned sarcastically as his eye finally fully reshaped. "Much better", he muttered as he blinked with it a few times to make sure that it was working properly again.

As Sasuke pointed out how Sasuke would take any blame for what went wrong, Suigetsu had to admit that it didn't sound like they'd have a ton to lose. Of course, it wouldn't be the first time that Sasuke might use them as a means to an end. All the same, perhaps they'd just have to wait and see?

As Karin shared her information about this Akira, Suigetsu just looked towards Sasuke. "Not a ton of information to work on, and what makes you think that this Akira guy has anything to do with Youki anyway?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:09 am

Akiko smiled as the Inuzuka estate came into view. "Kiba-kun, Konoha wouldn't do something like this without checking in with someone first. Besides, Tsunade-sama commands ANBU. She must have authorized this or they never would have done it, right Relax. I'm sure things will be fine." She kissed his cheek again as they walked toward the entrance.

Sasuke walked closer to Karin. "When was he ANBU leader?" He asked. "Did Orochimaru mention him as if he was still in the village."

Karin crossed her arms. "Orochimaru said it in the contest of the foolish people of Konoha who were in charge when he abandoned, yes." She said, as if she didn't see how it mattered.

"He was ANBU leader when Itachi was in ANBU..." Sasuke concluded, a serious look coming over his face. Why did this seem to keep bringing him back to Itachi? "It's not that I think he has something to do with Youki, it's just that there seems to be something strange about him. They brought Kiba's father back to the village, after he abandoned the village, to track Youki. It's a waste to use Kano when they have Karin."

Karin closed her eyes and focused. "They're heading toward the Inuzuka estate now. His chakra pattern is similar to Kiba's, and Akiko and Kiba are with him. As is another ANBU shinobi."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:15 am

Kiba just gave a tiny sigh before taking in a deep breath of air. "You're right, I know you are", he admitted as he blinked and held his eyes shut for a few moments. "I don't know why she'd do this right now, but she wouldn't do it unless she had a reason. I'll trust Lady Tsunade", Kiba said as he smiled down at Akiko as she kissed his cheek. "Sorry, just gotta think about it less ya know?", he asked with a tiny laugh.

Shino raised an eyebrow as Karin revealed that he was the leader of ANBU when Itachi was in it. So he was Itachi's superior when the Uchiha had wiped out his own clan? Interesting, but how did it all connect together? "I agree that it does seem strange, but is it perhaps possible that it's easier for Youki to hide his chakra versus channeling out his own scent?", Shino questioned.

Suigetsu just crossed his arms and listened. This whole mystery style theme wasn't really his style. He'd wait for the next step to take place before deciding if he was gonna help or not.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:22 am

"You worry too much." Akiko teased, and then stopped at the entrance. "You're not coming in with us, are you?" She asked, looking up a Kano, a worried look on her face. She didn't want him to come in with them, knowing how upset it would make Kiba's family.

Karin shook her head. "No one hides their chakra flawlessly, and despite what anyone has told you, it's impossible to change your chakra pattern. Even when using a jutsu to become someone else, the pattern stays the same. Though it is possible to mask your chakra, the only way to make it disappear is to stop your chakra system. That means you're the same as an average citizen. And though Youki is powerful enough to do that, I know what a disactivated chakra system looks like when it's active. That's why I'm the best tracker. Youki was in the village a few days ago, he went to the Hokage tower, and then fled. I lost his chakra signature around fish country."

Sasuke nodded. "Yeah, that's around where I lost him too. Why didn't you tell anyone?"

Karin rolled her eyes. "I wasn't going to risk leaving, and that he would make a pit stop to kill me." She said honestly. "I'm not foolish. I'm not a fighter, I'm a tracker."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:32 am

Kano glanced down as Akiko asked if he was going to come in. "Well I'm not going to wait outside, I've been walking all day after all", he said. Not that he even looked a little bit tired, Kano had amazing endurance after all. "Plus, this is still my home according to my blood. I think I'll take a look and see what's changed", he said with a smile to his face.

Kiba felt his muscles tighten. RIGHT!? RIGHT!? He had no right, not since the day he left! Still though, he promised Akiko that he'd keep his cool. "Come on Akiko, let's go get your stuff", he said before moving forward to go quickly inside.

Shino gave a nod as he learned that no one could hide their chakra flawlessly. He didn't know that, never had been. That was useful to know, perhaps he should try to learn to track, or at least coordinate his bugs with the ability. "Fish Country huh?", Shino asked as he looked towards Karin. "That's quite the distance", he admitted as he glanced over to Shino.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:40 am

Akiko blinked, unsure of how to take the fact that Kano was just going to go inside, but she only lived here because Kiba allowed her to, so she had no reason to force him to stop. Sighing, she held Kiba's hand tighter and walked with him. Once they made their way into the house, she went into the court yard and started to walk to the apartment she shared with Kiba. "I think you should go to see your mom." She whispered. "I can take care of myself, but I think she'll be really upset. I can pack alone." She squeezed his hand again and turned, her fingers sliding away from him as she ran across the deck and toward their apartment, her long hair fluttering behind her.

"How hard would it be for you to figure out who Akira is?" Sasuke asked seriously.

Karin sighed. "Well, considering how many people are in this village, it would take me a while, but I can find anyone no matter where they are. But if you gave me somewhere to start, it would be helpful. Has anyone seen his face?"

Sasuke turned to Shino. "Have you met Akira or knows someone who has?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:45 am

Kiba glanced down at Akiko, hearing her say that she thought it was best if Kiba go and see his own mother and let her know what was going on. God, that was going to be ONE uncomfortable situation. He took a slow breath before finally getting a nod. "Alright, just.......be careful", was all he could say before turning and following his mother's scent. Jin was there, so Kano couldn't really do anything right? "MOM!", Kiba yelled as he neared the scent.

Shino glanced over at Sasuke and gave a nod. "Yes, myself and Kiba just met with him the other day when he asked Kiba to try and track down Youki. He's Aaliyah's father", Shino said simply. "Even if we can track him down though, what are you planning on doing once you get him?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:50 am

Tsume moved passed Kiba like a bold of lightning and punched Kano in the face, sending him crashing down to the ground. "You..." She barked, standing above him. "What the FUCK are you dong back here!?"

Sasuke stared at Shino blankly. "Wait... Woah..." he held up his hand. "You're telling me that Akira is your father in law? The former leader of ANBU?" Oh well, this was going to go along just swimmingly.

"Her father?" Karin asked. "Hold on." She closed her eyes and focused. Her mind focused on the entire village as a whole, slowly eliminating chakra signals that weren't what she wanted. Finally, she was down to a small handful and she found the one that was close enough to Aaliyah's for them to share blood. "He's heading toward the Inuzuka estate." She finally said, opening her eyes. "He's 47, 184 lbs, and from what I can tell he's displeased."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:56 am

Kano turned his head just in time to get a punch straight to the face. "Ow", he muttered as he smacked into the ground. "God Tsume, wait just a minute.........we haven't even gotten back to the bedroom yet", he muttered as he stood back up. He just shook his head and looked back towards Tsume. "Well if it isn't my precious wife. Those wrinkles still coming in are they?"

Shino just gave a short nod. "Yeah, I try not to think about it too much", he said in a slightly annoyed tone before turning to see what Karin was doing. At her proclamation Shino couldn't help but be surprised. "Just by knowing that fact you could tell who he was in the village?", he asked surprised. Karin really was the best at what she did.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:02 am

Tsume loomed over him. "You... son of... What the hell are you doing here?! You are NOT getting back into my bed." Her leg slammed into his abs and she glared down at him. "My wrinkles? This isn't as young as you looked the last time I saw you. What? Are you using a jutsu to make yourself appear younger to pick up women your son's age?"

"Chakra systems are like DNA." She said, crossing her arms over her chest. "Family's have similar chakra systems, but they have distinct set. I've been around Aaliyah for long periods. Much how I can tell the ANBU member with them is related to Sasuke's girlfriend."

Sasuke shrugged. "Jin. He's Sakura's cousin. And she's my wife."

Karin punched him in the stomach. "Whatever. The more information I know about a person, the easier it is for me to find them. How do you think I found Itachi? I just searched for a powerful chakra system that was similar to Sasuke's." She looked over at Suigetsu. "How much do you know about Akira? You don't seem too fond of him."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:09 am

"Jin, aren't you supposed to STOP this kind of thing?", Kano asked before her leg made contact with his abs. "Oh that stings", he muttered before looking up and smiling at Tsume. "What can I say? I always aim for the younger types, and from what I can tell it looks like Kiba got a bit more than you bargained for, I can tell he's mated to that girl. What is she? Twelve?", he asked as he began to stand up.

Shino once again gave another nod at the information that Karin provided. With that kind of logic, would Karin always be able to tell if there was a Heisha in ANBU? Surely she could spend time around Akiko and learn the chakra pattern. That was a question for a later time though.

Suigetsu was quiet until he was addressed. "Around the time that Akira was ANBU leader, rumors were spreading that one of the Seven was killed by a Konoha ANBU captain. Because of the tension between our villages, it was impossible to investigate without the danger of a full on war", he admitted.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:23 am

Jin sighed. "Considering ANBU wanted you, I doubt that you need my protection. Weren't you having me repeat back to you your impressive ANBU record on the walk here? She's your wife, I'd have assumed you'd have known she was going to react this way, violent as it is." He smiled at Tsume, as if to thank her for doing what he was unable to do.

Tsume glared at him and brought her foot down to kick him again, this time just below his stomach. Before she managed to do such a thing, she was tossed backward, glaring at the beast clone, protecting it's sick master. "Should have known you'd still have her..." she said bitterly, standing up. "That may be true, but Kiba actually loves her. And she's thirteen."

Sasuke leaned against a tree once more, thinking. "During that time, Konoha was trying to avoid going to war, but I'm sure ANBU would have killed some of the seven to heighten their odds of winning a war, should one occur. So, it's safe to assume that he might have been the one who killed him. The more I hear about this guy, the less I trust him. I feel like we'd be better to kill him before he can do anything else. Karin, can you follow his whereabouts? No matter where he goes?"

"I'm going to need something other than the fact you want me to watch him Sasuke. I can do that without anyone knowing that, but a little insurance would go a long way, especially considering everything you've done."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:35 am

"Come on isn't this like assault or something!?", Kano asked as he turned to see that Tsume was about to strike at him again. He raised his arms as if he was about to make a handsign, only to see that his loyal pet was ready to intervene. "Ah thank you my dear, your bite always was just as bad as your bark", he said as he stood up and moved next to the clone of himself. He turned back towards Tsume and laughed. "Thirteen? I must admit that I never tapped anyone that young, but that's a subject for a different time..................so how are you?", he asked with a smile as if NOTHING was wrong.

Suigetsu gained a tiny grin as Sasuke mentioned the idea of killing the guy. "Hey, I kill the guy that killed a Seven and I might even be welcomed back as a hero to my village", the fanged swordsman said with a laugh. "But you know, for the sake of this village I suppose it would be mutually beneficial yeah?", he asked with a cruel chuckle.

Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:39 am

"I was fantastic until you arrived. Why the hell has ANBU brought you back here? And just because you're back doesn't mean any of us want to see you. I don't care that you're in the village, but why are you HERE, in my house, at this moment? You forfeited the right to be here the day you left. Get out." She was ready to rip out his throat, and she didn't care what ANBU did about it. They never should have allowed him to come near her if they wanted him to live.

Sasuke shrugged. "If you killed a former ANBU member, they'd execute you. Or do everything they could to figure out how." He said honestly. He was already hated by his village, so him killing someone wouldn't be all that surprising. "We have to figure out something he'd done to make his execution worth it. But I doubt Tsunade would believe anything I said." he turned to face Shino. "What do you know about your father in law?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:25 pm

"Well that makes two of us", Kano muttered as he rubbed at his jaw which was still sore. After stretching it out for a bit to make sure that nothing was broken. He turned to her as she continued to ask all of her questions. "I'm here because we are currently escorting Akiko to retrieve her stuff before taking her back to receive ANBU orders", he said with a tiny yawn before placing his hands in his pockets. "I think I'll be staying until someone with.........more authority tells me otherwise"

Suigetsu just let out a disappointed grunt. "I'd love to see them try. I think it'd almost be funny. Still, they'd probably just shove me in a tube like Orochimaru did. That'd be worse than death, believe me", the swordsman said.

Shino shook his head. "I have no positive feelings towards the man. Aaliyah says that he killed his wife but the village looked the other way for it. I have no love for the man, I'd have nothing to do with him even once I do marry Aaliyah"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:23 pm

"I don't think Akiko should be anywhere near you." Tsume growled at him. Why the hell did he come back here? He had some nerve!

Jin sighed. "Kano is not training Akiko. I am. And he will likely see my superior and then do his mission and then leave. I doubt ANBU will keep him around."

"Don't be so critical, Jin." A deep voice said from behind him. Akira formed into the estate without being noticed at all. "It's a pleasure to see you again, Kano. I hope this little pup, the proof of Konoha's lacking training, has not... overtly disappointed you." When the two of them served in ANBU, the means of their training was much more involved and fewer shinobi were accepted. Before being intiated, they had to kill an enemy shinobi target. Ah, the good old days! "Seems your child is a winner, just like mine." He said, shaking his head slightly, tsking softly.

Sasuke grinned. "If they seal you in a tube, I'll just have to break you out again as payment." He stated, glancing toward Shino. "Alright. That means you have no problem if we kill him then?" he asked, knowing the answer. "Karin, I want you to keep track of Youki's Akira's, and Kano's movements. Do you think you can do that?"

Karin sighed and looked at Suigetsu. At the moment, they had nothing to lose. "I will. But I want to make sure that no one will know we've made contact with you. Tsunade warned if we conspired with you, Suigetsu and I would be separated and arrested. HE might not be able to die." She tapped Suigetsu's chest lightly with her fist. "But I can."

"I won't tell anyone. I need you for this to work."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:41 pm

Kano was about to retort Tsume, when a familiar voice came from behind him. He turned his head as the smell from so many years ago returned to him. "Akira", Kano said and for the first time it seemed like he was legitimately happy. Kano moved forward and took Akira's hand and gave it a firm shake. "It will be an honor working by your side again, perhaps we'll get this village out of the rut that the next generation seems to have landed itself in", Kano admitted with a tiny chuckle. He wasn't even looking at Tsume anymore, as if the arrival of Akira completely overshadowed all of what had just happened.

Shino easily shook his head. "His death would be...........beneficial", Shino said honestly. This man was the reason that Aaliyah didn't even want to come home. If he was to die, perhaps she'd even be more willing to come back and make their lives together a reality. "I'll do anything that I can to help, I don't trust the man in the least"

Suigetsu glanced over at Karin with a raised eyebrow. "You can track that many people at once? I thought that you could only really focus and pinpoint them one at a time?", he asked curiously. He had no idea how Karin's chakra tracking worked, but he figured that it was hard if it was so valuable. At her comment about dying Suigetsu merely nudged her. "They'd have to go through me a thousand times before they got to you"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Akira shook his head happily. "The honor is mine. I apologize to bring you back to this... uh... lacking village, but we needed you. Apparently your son does not share your gift, but the worst of your taste." he scrunched his nose up in Kiba's direction. "I'm afraid that ANBU will not allow you to have your own hotel. However, I can't swing that. So you will be staying here. He smiled at Tsume. "for you are an Inuzuka, and it is my understanding that you can not get divorced." He waved his hand before she could say no. "Should you refuse, it would be going against ANBU orders, which your aware is a crime." He said with a grin.

"Sorry about this old friend, but I DO hope that it's okay?" Akira questioned. It seemed that Kiba's father and Aaliyah's father were friends in their time.

Karin shook her head. "No, I can only track one person at a time, but I can track all of them if you buy me chakra powder."

Sasuke's eyes narrowed. "Chakra powder enhances someone's strength, it doesn't aid in tracking. Besides, they'd never let me buy that."

Karin crossed her arms. "I can't buy it, Sasuke, it's one of the most expensive shinobi tools. I also need a sketch book and some colored pens."

Rolling his eyes, Sasuke pulled out his wallet and handed her a couple hundred dollars (as if he expected having to pay them off). "Buy what you need. Don't let my name come up."

Taking they money, Karni grinned. "I won't. Let's go Suigetsu." She turned around and started to walk off with him. She paused at the opening of the trees. "I'll send word to you if anything changes. But other than that, we shouldn't make contact unless it's really important."

Sasuke nodded. "Agreed."

Karin took Suigetsu's hand and she started to walk with him. "We need to get chakra powder and then go to an art supply store." However, they came across the art supply store first. When they went inside, Karin got a 100 page sketchbook pad with thick pages that looked impossible to rip. Then she grabbed a pack of colored markers that came in packs of ten colors. "Alright." After she bought them, she walked out and bought ten different colors of chakra paper (which alone cost over $600). Once back in the apartment, she started to rip pages out of the sketch book and lie them side by side. "You've been strangely quiet this entire time."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:24 am

Kano shook his head as Akira tried to apologize for making him come here. "Think nothing of it, you know that I have your back after all that you did to save my butt in the past", Kano said with a chuckle. "And yes, I assumed as much. I must say that I'm a bit disappointed, apparently he inherited more from his mother than he did from me. Oh well, guess that's why you got me here and all", Kano muttered as he let his fingers rub along the edge of his goatee.

"Well I must admit that it's not my favorite scenario, but who knows......maybe some good can come out of it", Kano said with a grin as he glanced over at Tsume. He knew that it'd never happen, but one could always let their imagination wander.

Shino listened to the whole exchange as Karin and Sasuke made their arrangements with one another before her and Suigetsu took off. "If Chakra Powder only enhances strength, why did you agree to pay for it?", Shino asked curiously as he glanced over at Sasuke. "How will she use it?"

Suigetsu moved along with Karin, listening to her talk about how they needed to go shopping. He blew a tiny strand of his hair away from his face, letting it fall loosely to the side of his face. As they finally got home he heard her comment and merely gave a shrug. "You know me, warrior not a thinker type. Come on, you always had so much fun when you used to insult my intelligence didn't you?", Suigetsu asked in a half joking tone. "What are you doing anyway? What's the plan? If Chakra Powder only enhances strength, wouldn't it serve me better than it would you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next