Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:15 am

Hana nodded. "I'm glad you understand that." She said with a soft sigh. "But I don't think you should just give up. if you don't work at it, nothing will get done. I wish you luck though." Watching her father, she felt conflicted on what she should do, but sighed. "Cyon is a trader..." She felt the need to add. "Youki's entire clan has abandoned Konoha, Akiko returned to be with Kiba, but... beside that..." She sighed, not able to face him.

"Cyon wasn't strong enough to pick me over Youki, so, he made his choice years ago." Glancing up to her father, she smiled at him. "I have things to do, so I'm going to go now." She waved at him, and exited the broken door to the hotel room.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:19 am

"I haven't given up, I just need to make sure that I approach the situation right. If I do nothing things won't get any better, but I don't want to make things worse somehow," Kano pointed out as he looked towards his daughter. He heard the pain in her voice as she mentioned that Cyon was a traitor and had abandoned the village. She was hurt because Cyon didn't chose to stay, just like Kano had left. He couldn't help but frown as he realized how badly she must have been hurting and he wasn't there for her.

"All right, take care kido, drop by again anytime you want," Kano said as Hana began to leave. "I love you Hana", he said softly. Hana's hearing would easily pick it up though, she had his genes after all. Once Hana was gone Kano let out a small yawn and looked at the broken door before shrugging. "I'll get that fixed tomorrow," he said to himself before heading back to his room and falling back asleep shortly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:24 am

Hana smiled, wondering if she should be heading home so soon. As much as she wanted to stay with him, she knew that she couldn't do that. So, she sighed. Of course she picked up what he said to her, but she couldn't say it back. She wanted to, she really did, but she just couldn't. She wandered back home and found Kiba pouting in the front yard, smelling breakfast coming from his house.

"What? Is Akiko cooking breakfast fully dressed?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:28 am

Kiba sat on the porch, staring off at nothing in particular. This was normally the sign that something was on Kiba's mind, as he'd otherwise be doing anything else. He never did just nothing though, it was unheard of unless he was upset or thinking about something. And so there he was, sitting alone in the yard until his sister showed up.

He heard her coming and glanced over for only a second as she spoke her question. "That's the least of my concerns right now," he said honestly as he turned to his sister. "I'm worried that I'm too far behind everyone else my age. I'm going to become clan leader one day and I'm not even sure if I deserve it. Youki wants me dead even more than Shino and yet Shino spends all of his time training with Sasuke," the Inuzuka said in an irritated tone. He turned his face away from Hana once again.

"Just pisses me off"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:34 am

Hana sat down beside him. Oh, something was on his mind and it wasn't superficial or had to do with his mate. "Kiba..." She said, surprised by what was bothering him. he'd make a fine clan leader he was just... oh. Oh... This had to do with his friend. His best friend. She smiled, wrapping an arm around his neck, pulling him in a tight headlock. "Kiba, don't be dumb. Just go train with them. Sasuke might be the asshole of Konoha, but I know that Shino would let you train with them if you just asked."

Sasuke had already finished eating breakfast and was trying to get Shai to finish eating his. "If you want..." he added as Shino came inside. "I can just give you one of the rooms so you can stay here until Aaliyah returns." he smirked over his shoulder at him.

Shai tried to slip out of his chair, only for Sasuke to pick him up. The boy opened his mouth to protest and Sasuke put the vegetables in the boy's mouth, which he pouted and swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:38 am

Kiba continued to stare off in his pouting state until his sister wrapped her arm around his neck in a headlock. It wasn't a super serious one, but Kiba grabbed onto Hana's arm anyway as if trying to break out of it. "I know he's an asshole, that's why I haven't gone over there. You know how much Sasuke and I hate each other. He doesn't miss any single chance to point out everything that's wrong with me," he reminded Hana. "God what I wouldn't give if I could just beat him to the ground just once in my life. He was ahead of all of us in the academy, not even Shino was close to him in terms of power"

Shino turned his attention towards Sasuke and Shai as he entered, ready to continue the training sessions that they had for the past few weeks. He heard Sasuke's offer and shook his head. "No, the past few times Aaliyah has come back she's always slipped into my room unnoticed. I'd rather be there in case she drops by again, she always knows to look for me there," he said honestly.

He watched as Shai ate the vegetables despite how much he hated it. "I see you two are having a fun morning. Sorry to interrupt"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:46 am

Hana rolled her eyes. "Kiba, Sasuke's an asshole, but he's an uchiha. That's what Uchiha's are like. You spend all your time worrying about those who are stronger than you are, but you do nothing about it. Don't complain, little brother. Change what you do not like, and Accept what you can not change. Go see Sasuke and use him as a tool to make you stronger. He might not be your friend, but there's no reason you can't fake being nice to him if it gets you something in the end. But... I don't think that will help Konoha. If Shino trusts him, then maybe there's something you should look into."

Sasuke accepted the answer, because it made sense. If she did sneak back into the village, then she'd never think to look for Shino here. Still, it was just an offer so he wouldn't have to walk all the way here every morning.

Shai whined in Sasuke's arms squirming. "Vegetables are not fun!" He complained, crossing his arms. "They're nasty and Uncle Naruto says--"

"If you listen to what Uncle Naruto says about food you're never going to leave the bathroom." He said, shaking his head. "Mommy says you should eat them. Do you know why mommy's right?"

The child wasn't pacified by this. "Cause you and her are in this conspiracy together?"

Sasuke looked down at his son. "Shai."

Shai sighed. "Because she's a doctor."

"Good," Sasuke smiled. "Do you want to watch us train or do you want to play inside?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:51 am

Kiba let out a small breath of air. She was right, not that he was surprised. Hana always had the calmer head in situations like this anyway. Sasuke had returned to the village and he was going to be starting his clan all over again after the massacre, Sasuke needed to stay in Konoha. Hana was right, Kiba needed to go there and get stronger with them. Shino was going to lead the Aburame one day, Sasuke already lead Uchiha, and Kiba was going to lead Inuzuka. They were three of the strongest clans in Konoha, it would be wise to make sure that none were enemies.

"Sorry Sis, I'll give it a shot though. I'll head there now," Kiba said as he stood up before stopping and looking over at Hana. "It's fairly early, what were you up to this morning anyway?" he asked curiously.

Shino watched as the battle between father and son persisted, Shai clearly didn't want to eat the vegetables. He'd grow into them, of course that was easy for Shino to say since he had loved vegetables ever since he was a kid. Shino could have a plain green salad and call it a meal. It was one of the reasons that he was in such lean shape after all, he very rarely ate meat.

Shino waited for Shai to make his decision, curious about if the boy would be alone or rather spend time with his father. "So what are we going to be working on today?" Shino asked as he glanced towards Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:59 am

Hana laughed. "Don't worry about it. I just had some stuff I had to look into, and I get up early in the morning anyway." She shrugged, kissing the top of Kiba's head, as their mother did to them when they were small, and went back into the house. She was pleased with the way her morning was going, so there was no need for her to stress herself out.

Shai watched his father. "I don't want to watch, I want to train. Please?"

The elder Uchiha seemed to think about this for a moment. "You're too small to train with us, Shai, but I'll train you before your nap, how's that?"

The child pouted, but eventually nodded. "Okay." He said, walking over to his father, pulling at his pants. Sasuke picked him up and walked outside of the kitchen and out into the training area in the backyard of the main house, just off the kitchen. "I was thinking we should work on your control of temperature." He answered, putting Shai down where he usually watched them train. "Your lightning sometimes gets too weak to support itself the farther it moves from your body. That makes it unstable and turns it into something like a bomb."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:04 am

Kiba smiled as Hana kissed the top of his forehead. Had anyone else been around he probably would have been embarrassed, but when they were together like this it just made Kiba feel loved. He and Hana used to not get along after all, so moments like these made Kiba happy when he realized that he and his sister truly loved one another. "Alright Sis, take care while I'm gone," he said before heading out towards the Uchiha Compound. He'd have to apologize to Akiko later, but considering how much she wanted Kiba and Sasuke to be friends it probably wouldn't be that hard.

Shino watched as Sasuke and Shai came to their eventual agreement, leading them both to head out towards the training area. Shino followed in silence, ready to here what it was that Sasuke had planned for them next. As he heard what it was Shino gave a nod. "Yeah, don't really want to worry about my arm blowing up in the middle of combat," he said in his usual flat toned voice. It was a joke, or at least the most obvious of jokes that Shino could make right now. This was just further evidence of how much Aaliyah had truly done for the Aburame.

"So how do you suggest that I learn better control?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:34 am

Sasuke smirked. "Naw, your arm blowing up in the middle of battle would be a good thing. No one would suspect it." He replied. The Uchiha stripped his shirt and tossed it aside, standing in the hot morning sun. "I think it's because you don't sense changes in temperatures. Take off your jacket and your shirt. Maybe if you feel the heat you generate, you'll be less likely to lower the temperature." He instructed. Personally, he didn't have the temperature problems that Shino did and they trained the same way. Except that Shino was always fully clothed and Sasuke was almost always shirtless. It was just less stuff to get in the way.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:37 am

"I suppose that you have me on that one, if my opponent caused his own arm to blow up I must admit I don't know how I'd react," Shino said with the tiniest of smiles as he waited for Sasuke to go on. Apparently he wanted Shino to take off his upper clothing in order to be able to more accurately feel the heat that was being generated. It made sense, despite how much Shino didn't want to do it. "Very well," Shino said before unzipping the jacket and slipping it off before pulling his shirt off over his head. Shino folded the clothes and set them on a chair that was near where they were training. "Now what?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:40 am

Sasuke's smirk widened, but he didn't laugh. "I once had a shinobi self destruct in battle with me. There isn't really that much you can do." He waited for the Aburame to remove his shirt and he thought about the best way to have Shino feel the heat. "Do you remember me teaching you to redirect electricity, but I said I wasn't going to make you do it until you had a better control of lightning?" He put forth his statement as a question, but Shino had a good memory, so he was more reminding him, but still.

"I'm going to direct it at you, but if you don't think you can redirect it at me, I want you to move out of the way. I'd rather had to replace a wall than have to explain to the Hokage how I managed to kill a future clan head two weeks after being taken off house arrest."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:45 am

Shino was about to question the accuracy of Sasuke's statement, but considering all the crap that Sasuke had been through Shino figured that it was just simply best not to ask. As Sasuke asked the question Shino allowed his mind to wander back to the first time that Sasuke made a statement like that. Yes, Shino remembered it well, he could only assume that it meant that Sasuke wanted to attempt the task now. Shino would of course be proven right in a matter of moments.

Shino listened to Sasuke's warning, telling Shino that if he didn't believe that he could dodge it that he should merely move out of the way. The Aburame wasn't going to back down now though, it might not be perfect but he was going to redirect that lightning. "Fire away," Shino said as he got into position.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:49 am

"Alright. Be careful. We don't want exploding arms." He widened his stands and held up one of his arms. His chakra instantly started to flow toward the palm of his hand, and in mere seconds lightning exploded from it. As Sasuke's evolved chidori started to gather, he held his hand out, palm facing Shino. The lightning moved around his arm, able to touch his skin without doing any damage because the chakra was a manifest of his own.

His foot slid backwards as he moved his arm forward, lightning firing from his arm. "Chidori!" He yelled, wanting to give Shino a fairly loud warning as to what was coming at him. He made sure that the lightning went in a straight line, rather than a ball, not wanting Shino to have more to deal with then he could take, especially since he had never redirected lightning before.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:54 am

"I'll keep that in mind in case I end up having to pick it up," Shino said as he stood and waited for Sasuke to act upon his attack. He was going to be shooting lightning while waiting for Shino to redirect the attack and defend himself. It would be an interesting test, to see how far the Aburame had exactly come in terms of his own training. As the lightning came towards him he quickly reworked the lightning, absorbing the attack before trying to fire it back towards Sasuke. However, it didn't go quite as planned and shot off in a direction away from Sasuke, Shino, and Shai.

Kiba walked in through the Uchiha estate's front doors. "Alright, now I just gotta find-AHHHHH!" he shouted as something suddenly struck him right in the chest. Without saying anything else Kiba fell backwards as his arm seemed to twitch rapidly. "owwwwwwww"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:59 am

Sasuke readied himself for the lightning to return, only to see it completely pass by him and move west, towards the entrance to the main house. It surprised him, to say that least, that it made contact with a person. Running over to where Kiba was laying on the ground, he couldn't help but grin. "Looks like I should be teaching you to redirect lightning too." He waited, watching Kiba's arm twitch, because he wasn't stupid enough to touch him yet.

"I'm surprised you survived that." He meant it too. Having your chakra absorbed into someone else's body did weaken it, but they usually filtered it with their chakra and shot it back out with just as much force. But Sasuke couldn't expect that much on a first attempt. His failure to aim most likely caused him to decrease the power in the attack by withdrawing his chakra from the attack. That is likely what spared Kiba's left, especially because he was struck in the chest.

He waited, seeing that Kiba wasn't dying. "Is your heart beating normally?" he asked, because if it started to beat incorrectly, he needed to go wake Sakura.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:03 am

Shino turned to see that none other than Kiba had been hit by his redirected lightning, wow talk about timing right? He and Sasuke both moved over to see the barely conscious Kiba twitching on the spot as if he had been in a great deal of pain. He had a Chidori shot right into his chest, Shino was amazed that he was reacting as well as he was.

"Oh thanks, your words are the only thing getting me through this right now," Kiba said in a tone that lacked a large amount of sarcasm. Considering that he was in a great deal of pain it probably wasn't all that surprising. He looked from Sasuke to Shino for a moment before using his hand to touch his own chest. "No, it's going just fine I think" Kiba said as he double checked to make sure that the lightning hadn't messed with his eternal system.

"No chance this is a bad time to ask if I could join you guys?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:08 am

Sasuke was impressed the Inuzuka remained conscious, but keeping him talking was helping to keep him that way. He waited, watching him struggle to regain himself, smiling when he did. "Yeah, you can join us as long as you promise not to catch anything else with your heart." He offered Kiba a hand and pulled him to his feet once he was ready to stand. "Do you want me to get Sakura to look over your chest?"

Of course, seeing the other stand prompted Shai to run over to them, grabbing onto his father's leg. "Wow! Shino-san, did you see what you did? You hit him right in the chest with Daddy's attack and he got back up. You're like the only person to ever survive one of Daddy's attacks, you should count yourself lucky!"

The child didn't realize the weight of his statement, but Sasuke did, and he was sure Kiba and Shino did as well. Despite what they felt for him, what the child said was true. An attack like that one from any shinobi of Sasuke's strength was a kill shot. Kiba was lucky he survived.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:13 am

Kiba thought it over for only a second before nodding his head. "I think that sounds pretty fair," he said before sticking up his hand in order to let Sasuke take it. It was amazing how being in immense pain might prevent you from being as rude or sarcastic as you might usually be. The pain made Kiba temporarily forget how much he hated Sasuke, it was almost like it was meant to be. "Probably better safe than sorry right? I still feel strange," he admitted as he stood wobbly on his legs.

Shino turned his head over to see Shai running over, quickly commenting on how lucky Kiba was to have survived an attack like that. It was true, Sasuke's Chidori was definitely not one of his kinder moved that he used, it was a high level ranking move. "Kiba's right, Sakura should check him out anyway just to be safe"

Kiba tried to play cool as Shai spoke. "Nah, some guys just have a bit of tougher skin that other shinobi" Kiba said as he smiled right at Shai. "And this skin is some of the toughest in Konoha" he said despite also knowing the truth of that statement. He had seen Chidori before, he knew both Sasuke and Kakashi had killed several people with that technique.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:29 am

Sasuke agreed with Kiba. He could barely stand and he could see the weakness in the other man. He grabbed him, so he wouldn't fall. He shifted his leg, which got his son's attention, since he was clinging to it. "Shai, can you go get mommy for me?" He smiled down at his son. His voice was also softer as he spoke to the child.

The tone caused Shai to smile back. "Alright." The calmness in his father's voice didn't make him panic and he ran back toward the deck and jumped up onto it. He pushed open the door and took off his shoes, but then stopped before he ran inside. "What should I say?"

"I need a med-nin." Sasuke called back to his child.

Sasuke helped Kiba walk over to the deck and sat him down on it. It was better for him to be sitting than standing.

Shai ran upstairs into his parents room, climbing on the bed with his mother and crawled over to her, running his small hands through her hair. "Mommy?" He asked, putting a hand on her shoulder. Of course, Sakura groaned softly. "Shai... go find Daddy."

But the boy persisted. "Daddy sent me in here, he says that he needs a med-nin." This of course caused Sakura to sit up, picking up her son and sliding off the edge of the bed, running outside. She haulted, seeing the three of them and groaned. She was simply dressed, a tight pink tanktop and short shorts that matched. It revealed much of her skin in the hot Konoha weather, hair tousled from sleep. "Sasuke!" She complaining, irrtated with her husband.

"Don't get mad at me, I didn't hit him." Sasuke complained.

Sakura bent down, removing Kiba's shirt to see his chest. None of his internal organs are damaged." She rested on her knees in front of Kiba, both hands on his chest and she started to heal to burns on his chest. "What where you doing?"

"Teaching Shino to redirect lightning."

"Oh, that's appropriate in front of your son." She shot back at him.

"But Momma, it was awesome!" Shai protested.

Sasuke rolled his eyes. "You're right. What was I thinking, training in front of my soon-to-be-shinobi son. Blasphemy."

Her glare became nastier, and with how tired she looked, it was clear she wasn't playing with any of them. Once she finished healing Kiba's chest, she stood. She took a few steps into the house, grabbing her medical bag from the kitchen counter and brought Kiba two small yellow pills and a glass of water. "Take these. It'll help with the numbness and help heal anything else that was damaged when the current passed through you body. Let him rest for about a half an hour and he'll be fine." The Hokage's apprentice stood and started to move back into the house.

"Oh, and Sasuke?"

"What's up, babe?" He answered, grabbing Shai before he could run off.

A sweet smile appeared on Sakura's lips that was quite obviously one laced with poison. "I just want to let the three of you know that if this little three on three training wakes me, Tsunade herself will be unable to find a cause of death."

With that, she went into the house, closing the door, and returned to her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Shino moved over in order to help Kiba's other side while Sasuke supported the other. Kiba still seemed like he might be able to stand on his own, but it wasn't worth taking the chance when they were only about ten feet away from a decent place to set him down. Kiba was acting find, and he was correct by saying that he was fairly tough skinned. Kiba was always in the heart of battle, dishing out damage with his claws and fists. It wasn't a bad strategy, but it meant he usually got hit more unlike Shino who very rarely got hit in fights.

Still, he was glad that Kiba was taking the injury so well. Hopefully Sakura would be able to confirm that everything was okay with him, otherwise Shino would have a lot of explaining to do about how this wasn't Sasuke's fault.

Kiba's head was hung down a little bit, but once Sakura showed up he managed to pull his own head up so that he was looking her in the face. Sakura had never been his favorite person at the academy, but he never had anything personally against her either. Now that she was healing him, he could feel the burns closing up as if they never even happened. "Thank you for this Sakura, I owe ya one", he said as his voice was beginning to sound more clear.

As Sakura left and added her tiny little threat on the end Shino couldn't help but watch her as she left. He turned to Sasuke and raised an eyebrow. "Do you think she's serious?," he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Sasuke was also watching Sakura leave, but for a different reason all together. He didn't answer the question right away, and sighed when she closed the door. "Well, I have no doubt she has the skills to do so, if that's what you're asking me. Sakura kills her enemies with the strength of her chakra control, but I've seen medical skills used for means of torture. If Kabuto could torture someone without leaving a mark on their body. Considering his skills are about half of what hers are, I have no doubt that Sakura could kill without being caught. But, also taking into consideration that she's pregnant again, I very much doubt I will be the one she kills, but..." He shrugged his shoulder. "It just means that my fortune will become hers and so will the house."

His willingness to joke about the subject showed that he wasn't all that worried. Kiba'd been struck with lightning and that hadn't woken her up. They'd been training for a few weeks and they'd only woken her twice. And one of those times had been Shai. So, Sasuke wasn't all that worried about waking her.

Shai looked up at his father, too young to have mastered sarcasm or joking yet. "Daddy..." He pulled at Sasuke's hand, trying to get his attention. "Mommy wouldn't do that right?"

Sasuke smirked and bent down in front of his son, ruffling his hair. "No, she loves me too much. But you know how Mommy gets mad at uncle Naruto sometimes?" The child nodded. "That's sorta what this is like."

"Shino's too nice for Mommy to hit him like that."

"More like he's too smart." Sasuke said, standing up.

"Huh?" Shai muttered.

"Nothing." Sasuke picked up Shai and put him on the porch beside Kiba. "Alright, let's try that again." He formed the same attack in his hand again, preparing himself to have to run to catch the attack. He fired it at Shino, waiting to see if he could aim it this time.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:09 pm

Shino gave a simple nod as Sasuke explained his feelings on the subject. In short, Sakura could do it if she wanted to, but she wasn't going to. It was more of a joking or playful warning rather than a serious one. "Well glad to hear it, I'd rather much be kept alive. Of course at the rate I'm going I am more than likely to blow up my own arm right?", he asked with a tiny hint of a joke hidden in his voice.

Shino glanced down to Shai who almost seemed to be worried that Sakura would actually do something like that. It was almost cute, but it was a sign of maturity that Sasuke truly had to explain to Shai how it worked. He understood examples, something that many kids his age wouldn't truly understand. Shai was definitely going to be quite the shinobi one day. With that on his mind Shino walked back to where he had been before.

Kiba gazed at the two pills for a moment before popping them into his mouth and swallowing them whole. As they made their way to his stomach he turned his gaze to watch Shino and Sasuke train with lightning again. Hopefully Kiba wouldn't get hit a second time, otherwise this wasn't going to be a good start to his day. He took a deep breath before he fixed his gaze upon their actions, waiting to see what they would do next.

Shino readied himself once again, waiting for Sasuke to fire his attack. He controlled his breathing and felt his chakra circulating through his system. Yes, he was more prepared this time. That first one was just a fluke, but he was going to make sure that he had true control this time around. As the lightning came towards him Shino used his chakra in order to catch the lightning from within, he held it for just a few seconds, quickly channeling his chakra out of his palm before pointing it towards Sasuke in order to have it fire back in more of a straight direction.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Shai was sitting on the porch beside Kiba, watching his father train with Shino. He was quite familiar with the Aburame, but not as much so with the leather clad man beside him. His jade colored eyes flickered to the man at his side and he blinked, taking in his appearance. He had seen him before, he realized, but not close like this. His eyes flickered to his father when he heard the lightning gathering, chakra manifesting into a visible and deadly form. Shai smiled, leaning forward. "So cool..." He whispered with peaked interest, watching the bolt fire from his father's hand and toward the other.

But Shino didn't avoid the attack as before and Shai tensed, sure that he wasn't really intending on catching it. He did understand that they were training, but you didn't train to feel pain! That was just stupid! On his hands and knees, Shai leaned over the edge of the porch, hands clutching the edge, knuckles turning white. Shino might die if he took a hit like the man beside him did. And then Mummy would be upset.

"Shino--" He stopped, seeing him redirect the lightning inside his body and then fire it back. Jade eyes widened in shock and a look of disbelief crossed his young features. "W-Wow..." he whispered, amazed.

Sasuke's legs shifted him a few steps to the right. It was straighter than it was before, but it required that he shifted, just slightly. That was remarkable progress, and he didn't truly expect Shino to be able to fire it in a straight line. Lightning moved relentlessly when exposed to the open air, so this was pretty damn close to perfect. The chakra was now tainted with the other's, but it had been weakened. Sasuke pulled it inside his arm as it came toward him, but before he could draw it all inside of him, he redirected out suddenly. He jumped back and covered his face as the chakra exploded like a bomb, leaving smoke in it's wake.

"Something weakened it when it entered your body." He told him, waving a hand to help the smoke clear. His hand was slightly burned and he pulled off the gold ring on his left hand, tossing it to the deck where his son was. There was a burned band around his left ring ringer were the ring had been, making him realize he should have taken it off sooner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next