Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:25 am

Deino looked up at him, studying his face. "A lot of people don't like me." He told him, uncertain of what the reaction would be. Like most children, Deino wanted praise and approval, often looking to others to get it, using their reactions to further his movements. He only ever got approval from his mother. "Even Inoichi doesn't like me." His voice was quiet and he looked at his lap uncertainly, as if he didn't know what to say or do. It almost appeared as if he assumed that he was in trouble for something like breaking a vase.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:37 am

"Well, I like ya", Chouji said as he suddenly threw a king size chocolate bar into the kid's lap. He could tell that Deino was thinking and wasn't happy with what he had said. After all, what kid didn't want their grandfather to like them? It must be crushing, not knowing why you were hated for simply existing. Is this what Naruto used to feel like all the time? Either way, Chouji would just have to brighten the kid's day, if only by a small amount.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:39 am

When the chocolate landed in his lap, the small boy jumped, but when he saw it, that same deviously pleasurable smile came to his lips. Looking at Chouji, he pushed himself to his feet using his hands and sat in Chouji's lap, leaning his head against his chest. "Thank you." He added, pulling open the wrapper with the teeth on his hands. "Do you want some?" He broke the bar in half and offered some of it to him genuinely. "Do you think something is wrong with Mummy like Shika says?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:42 am

Chouji didn't stop the kid once he came forward and sat in his own lap. He just smiled down at him and gratefully took the half that was offered to him. "Thank ya", he said before taking a large bite and began chewing on it. He blinked for a moment at Deino's question before glancing over at Ino again. "To be honest, I know something is bothering her", he admitted as he gave a tiny sigh. "When we were still really good friends she never let herself get in a condition like this. She's cold, she's lost more weight, and apparently she's having trouble sleeping", he remarked.

"Maybe it's too much work at the hospital or something else, but either way I think Shikamaru is right", he said before looking down at Deino. "I know you hate him right now, but he really is trying to help your mom. He thinks it's his job to protect her, and while your mom might not talk about it he really helped her out in the past"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:47 am

Deino rubbed his eyes, showing he was tired, along with the rather unresponsive movements of his limbs. Despite his ability to speak well for his age, he was still a baby. "She doesn't sleep a lot. She's working or with me. When she does sleep she drinks something and take a little white pill with it." He put the chocolate down, leaning into Chouji tiredly, closing his eyes.

"He didn't try to help her when Daddy died." He muttered, holding onto his shirt, shifting to lean on him in a different way. "But it doesn't matter, ish not like he'll fitch it." As he started to fall asleep, his words became slurred and incomprehensible.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:55 am

Chouji frowned at the boy's words. Not only was Ino not sleeping well but Shikamaru was apparently really upset about what had happened with that Akatsuki. Had he doubted Ino's resolve to be a konoha shinobi? She might not be the greatest shinobi but her convictions and loyalty was strong. He didn't know what they were going to do, but they had to salvage this friendship somehow.

Chouji just wrapped an arm around Deino as his words began to blur together. He was falling asleep and Chouji was going to make sure that he was at least comfortable before he did. Once Deino completely fell asleep though he glanced down at him before picking him up and laying him down right next to his mother. Shortly after Chouji changed into his own pajamas and turned in for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:58 am

Aaliyah walked into Shikamaru's room. "Where is Ino?" She asked, crossing her arms. "She's not in her room and no one knows where she went. The last time anyone saw her, she got a drink at the bar in the main room and then disappeared. No worries or anything." She smiled at him sweetly. "I'm Aaliyah by the way. I need her measurements. When you see her, let me know and bring her to me. Do you know what colors she likes or something? I don't want to alter something that might fit her, it's why I need her now." She wasn't going to start alterations until the morning, but she wanted to have things down now so she wouldn't have to chase them down tomorrow when they could be having fun. "She's you're girlfriend, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:02 am

Shikamaru slowly glanced up from a book that he was reading, although in actuality he had a sudoku puzzle contained on the inside that he was doing. He was certain that anyone that saw him with it would just make fun of him and call him a brainiac or something, he really didn't need that right now after what happened with Ino. The Nara just gave a slow nod at Aaliyah's introduction before letting her finish. He raised an eyebrow at the last part. What had given her that impression. "Afraid you're asking the wrong guy. She used to be a huge fan of purple but anything that makes her look great I'm certain she'll wear", he remarked as he glanced down at his book again. "And no, we are not a couple. We're hardly friends anymore", he muttered to himself mostly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:07 am

Aaliyah nodded. "Oh. Is that why you and her were fighting? A couple people told me that you might have kidnapped her when I was looking around." She smiled at him happily. "I figured I'd ask. She had a baby that looks just like her. And I can handle purple." She thought things over and grinned. "Either you're reading a dirty magazine or you're doing something else. The book you're using is upside down, just you know, in case you were wondering." She winked at him and stood in the doorway, holding the edge. "If you want my advice, you should check her room. She's not in there. Just, if you're worried." She waves and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:11 am

Shikamaru just blinked, not entirely certain why he needed to know any of this information. None of it really helped him at all now did it? At the mention of the magazine he glanced to see that it was upside down. Figures, a freaking genius and praised for his brain and he forgot to flip the magazine. He wanted to roll his eyes but help it in, much like he always did. At the last comment Shikamaru watched as Aaliyah left, wondering why she would say something like that. Did she know what he was trying to do?

Shikamaru slowly stood up and locked his door on the way out before making his way towards Ino's room. Much like Aaliyah's report she wasn't there, nor was Deino. Where had she gone than? Oh well, at least now it was possible to look around without being yelled at. Shikamaru quickly began his search, trying to look for anything that would help him.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:17 am

Ino moved tiredly, rolling, leaning into something warm in the bed that she hadn't felt in a while. Taking in a deep breath, she felt content until consciousness started to set it. Sitting up quickly, her eyes wandered to who was holding her. Blinking, she rubbed her eyes, her long blonde hair around her face and chest. One of the straps of the shirt she'd been wearing was sliding down her shoulder. "Mmm..." She muttered, rubbing her eyes. Looking down, she saw Deino and smiled, moving some of his hair from his face.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:22 am

Chouji had woken up about thirty minutes before Ino. Having done so he just turned his head and looked to see his friend still sleeping tiredly, her son close to her chest. It was a cute site, and he was glad to see that even in unconciousness he could see the love that she held for him. As Ino began to stur he smiled. "Morning", he said with a large and warm smile. "How'd ya sleep?
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:26 am

Ino jumped when he said spoke. "Thank you." She kissed his cheek. Laying down next to him, she turned to face Chouji, letting Deino sleep contently on the bed. She didn't want to wake him up by talking above him. "Really well actually. I haven't slept that well in a long time. "Thanks." She said, moving some hair from his face so she could see it better. "I'm glad I asked you and not someone else." Moving some of her own hair, she pushed it behind her. "I feel better, thanks." For the first time in a while, she looked happy.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:53 pm

Chouji smiled widely as Ino said that she was doing well right now. He wanted to help her out, and even if he couldn't get her to be friends with Shikamaru again at least he could help her sleep. She looked infinitely better than she had, and her smile was genuine this time around. He wondered if she was going to sleep here tonight as well, it was the only way to sleep for her apparently. "You hungry? I can make you and Deino something if you want. Oh and don't worry, he fell asleep about ten minutes after you did"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:59 pm

Ino ran her hand through her hair again, pulling it out of her face and behind her. It streamed over the sheets like silk and she smiled. "Thank you. For letting me stay. I mean it." There still seemed like something off about her, but she was happy, content, and seemed better than before. Her eyes looked into his and she seemed pleased. "Deino will sleep a little while longer. He's still a baby and I let him sleep as long as he can. If you're hungry though, he'll wake up as soon as he smells food. That's the one thing about him that reminds me of you." She laughed softly, moving closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:03 pm

Chouji nodded as he gave a truly legitimate smile. "Anytime, what are friends for after all right?", he asked as he looked down at Ino. There was such a change in such a short amount of time. It almost saddened him. As much as he wanted to help Ino he knew that Shikamaru wasn't the problem. Something was, but he was looking for it. "Well maybe I'll get on that soon", he said before turning his head as he heard the door opening. His eyes widened.

"Chouji I need to talk.......woah", Shikamaru said as he fully entered the room. He said nothing as he just stared down at them both. Was he really seeing Ino sleeping with Chouji? Well at least Deino was there, so it wasn't anything like that. "Well, didn't quite expect to find this when I walked in"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:18 pm

Ino smiled at him. She would have kissed his cheek, but she'd already done it and didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable. Unlike Shikamaru who just accused and confronted her, he actually seemed to care. He'd listen to her, spend time with her; unlike Shikamaru who just wanted the facts and not the human aspect of her confining in him.

When the door opened, she looked over Chouji's shoulder and groaned. "Ugh! I should have known I couldn't hide from you in your best friends room. I should have ducked out in someone elses." she muttered, rolling over, her back now facing Chouji and the door. "Go away, Shikamaru. I don't want to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:21 pm

Shikamaru just blinked slowly as Ino turned away from him. So she was going to just try to keep on ignoring him huh? Well she couldn't hide the truth forever. "You know the fatigue and everything makes sense, the pills too I have to admit", he remarked as he scratched his chin. "But just out of curiosity Ino, when exactly did you take up drinking?", he asked as he suddenly lifted up a bottle that he had acquired from her room. There was already a little bit gone. "You're not even legal"

Chouji's eyes widened as he saw the bottle. Ino, drinking? There had to be some kind of mistake. That wasn't like her at all. She must have had some reason. Perhaps it was a replacement for rubbing alcohol or something. He just turned and looked at Ino, wanting to hear what she had to say.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Silence meeted both their ears. She laid motionless for a while, her body only shaking slightly to show her frustration. "You weren't legal when you started smoking either, Shikamaru, so let's not start the blame game. You dealt with Asuma's death differently than we did. You suddenly went from being a loser to realizing that things happen in our world. That people die. You grew up. I grew up long before you did and realized how hateful and evil the world is, through Asuma's death and through Deidara's. I have a copy of him that reminds me every day what I lost and why Konoha will never fully accept me back. I don't want you to understand. Nor do I really care. Leave. Me. Alone."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:33 pm

"Stop pushing us away damn it!", Shikamaru suddenly yelled as Ino continued to refuse to look at him. "I.....I...", he turned away for a moment and smacked his head against the wall hard. "You know what his death did to me! Don't talk like we all aren't going through that", he muttered. "I'm still the same though, you've been getting worse and worse with whatever is bothering you", he said as he turned to look at her. "There isn't a day that goes by where I can't forgive myself for failing him! I was THERE when he died! I couldn't help him, I was weak!", he shouted as he looked towards her. "And now you spit in my wounds by refusing to let me help you, you ran away from me and from Konoha altogether......it's my fault that this is all happening to you whatever it is. Why won't you let me keep my promise to him?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:36 pm

Ino turned on him, jumping over Chouji, landed on the floor and walked over to him. She slapped him as hard as she could. "You're still so selfish! This isn't about Asuma-sensei at all! It's about you! It always has been about you! You and you're clouds, and you're desire to do nothing and just getting by! Shikamaru! WAKE UP! Look around you. Our sensei is dead! He's not coming back, and yet you feel like you owe him everything that you didn't give him when he was alive. I was weak! I couldn't heal him! I couldn't save him after the fact either!" Her eyes grew watery and it looked like she was about to cry. "Why should you g-get to keep your promise to him when I didn't?!" She screamed, her tears now flowing from her eyes, down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:41 pm

Shikamaru raised an eyebrow as Ino was now so quick to turn to him. As she got closer Shikamaru realized what she was about to do only a second too late. Her hand made contact with skin and caused him to take a single step back. He slowly turned to her as she began to shout back at him. He didn't back down though, he only took it as she dealt it out. She needed to get it out, whatever hatred she had towards him need to be released. At the very last comment Shikamaru's eyes got wide for a moment. "Ino......is.....is that what this is about?", he asked as he had a feeling that he was starting to understand. "Is this about what you promised to Sensei? About Sakura?", he asked as he looked her right in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:45 pm

"Sakura always got everything!" She screamed. "It was so easy to her, everything! I don't even learn from Tsunade anymore! I learn from Sakura. Sakura learns from Tsunade. She's so strong, and pretty and perfect. Even Sasuke saw that, he picked her over me and he'd do it again and again. I lost Sasuke to her, and I lost all power to her. I can't catch up with her. And if that wasn't bad enough, she married Sasuke. He's a criminal that Konoha accepted. Konoha hates Akatsuki, and Deidara. He died protecting me and his son and even my father sees him and my son as a monster. I betrayed him too. I should have let Akatsuki kill me rather than helping what killed out sensei, helping the organization that took him from us, and from Kurenai. Shikamaru..." Her knees gave out and she fell, holding her face in her hands, screaming and weeping loudly.

All the screaming made Deino stir and opening his blue eyes dully, it didn't take long for him to scream. He didn't cry; and the scream was loud, but short lived, mostly to get his mother's attention. Running over to her, he jumped into her, holding her. He whined and buried his head into her chest.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:51 pm

Shikamaru just stared at her. God he was such a loser! Why hadn't he seen this coming!? WHY!? He could protect her when it came to enemies, but he couldn't protect her heart or her emotions. This was all his fault. He had chased her away over a stupid fight. Akatsuki had captured her so that she could be forced to heal them. Had he just backed down, had he just never said those things, than Ino would be free of so much pain. The blame was on him, all of it on him. Shikamaru was going to say something but Deino quickly ran in soon and hugged his mother tightly. Shikamaru closed his mouth and just stared at the ground. "God......I'm such an ass", he muttered before turning and heading towards the door.

Chouji had started crying the moment that the yelling started, but seeing Ino break down like that really didn't help. She was always so confident and strong back when they were on a team. What had happened to all of them? They had all changed so much, and so little of it seemed for the better. Shikamaru was so much more motivated than ever, Ino had love and lost it. Nothing had happened to Chouji though. "Shikamaru wait", he said in order to get his best friends to hear each other out. "Ino........you really did love him, didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:58 pm

Ino grabbed Shikamaru's hand. "No! Don't do that! Don't blame everything on yourself, because it's not all your fault. You failed to protect him, but I failed to save him. We fought, but I'm the one that ran away. You didn't come after me, and I didn't run away when I could have." She sighed, feeling Deino's hand bite her softly. Picking him up, she stood, turning to face Chouji. A look of surprise crossed her face and she stared at him.

"I would have died for him. Deidara was the only reason I wasn't raped or beaten, or killed. He was sarcastic, and cold hearted at times, but I've never met someone like him. I don't think I ever will. He saved my life more than once, and I'd never met anyone as charming as he was. He used to make me things all the time, things that wouldn't ever explode. He was artistic and sweet. All shinobi kill, but he only did it to survive. They forced him to join Akatsuki. Itachi forced him to join Akatsuki. He didn't have a choice, he didn't want to be there, but he made the most of it. He wanted me to be safe. He loved me and I loved him back, more than I've ever cared for a person before."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next