Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:46 pm

After a nice dinner provided by the dinner's cook Chouji decided that an after dinner nap might be in order. He felt a yawn coming on and did his best to let it all out, even stretching a little as he did it. He opened the door to his room, not having bothered to lock it before entering in. He didn't even notice Ino until he turned and looked right at the bed. He just blinked in surprise. What was she doing here?

He raised an eyebrow in confusion and scratched his head. "Well yeah, you know I'll do anything to help ya out Ino, but mind telling me what's up?", he asked curiously. He knew that Ino got annoyed with Shikamaru at times, but she had never actually gone out of her way to avoid him before. Maybe it was because Konoha was so much larger than the ship they were on.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:53 pm

Ino sighed. "He's been following me the entire time we're been on the ship, bothering me." She shrugged her shoulders. "I know it sounds kiddish and stupid, but I just want him to leave me alone long enough to sleep for a while." Sitting on his bed, she smiled at him sweetly. "I haven't seen you in a while. I've been spending all my time at the hospital." She motioned for him to come sit with her.

"Deino, put that down." She snatched a kunai out of his hand and put it on the table. "Stop." The small boy frowned at his mother and narrowed his eyes, already knowing almost all facial movements to display emotion. He spent a lot of time in the hospital so he'd seen most of them.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:57 pm

"Really? That doesn't really sound like Shikamaru at all, normally he wouldn't do something like that ever. It'd be too much effort", Chouji remarked as he smiled back at Ino. "Yeah, it's been too long", he said as he began to move over. Man, Ino had really changed in the past little while. HE had heard about all the stuff with that Akatsuki, but he didn't care. Sure Ino made mistakes here and there but she was still a great person, and more importantly she was a friend who had watched his back for quite some time now.

"Oh sorry about that, didn't know I'd have company", Chouji said with a laugh as he tucked the kunai into a weapons pouch and closed it tightly. "If you guys need you can stay here for the night, I'm sure that I can find somewhere else to stay"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:09 am

Ino watched Deino; it didn't take him long to find something to play with. "Yeah, normally, I'd agree with you, but when it's about sensei, you know he does all he can. He thinks there's something wrong with me and that there's no way that I work 18 hours a day three days in a row." She laughed softly. They were close enough for him to see that her face was slightly puffy and paler than usual, her pupils were dilated and she looked exhausted - like she hadn't slept in about a week. Her skin was cold to the touch.

"I won't drive you out, but I know for a fact that Shikamaru won't look here for me. I trust you more than everyone else because I know me sleeping in your bed won't entail you trying to undress me." She smiled at him, but the fact he respected her was obvious since they were kids. "And because Shikamaru is your best friend I know he wouldn't suspect you for harboring me." Her hand moved and took his into her own; of course his hands were almost double the size of hers, but it didn't seem to bother her. "I think we can share a bed. We've been a team for almost five years. I can handle that. I don't take up much space and it's a ing size bed." She shrugged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:21 am

Chouji scratched the back of his head slowly, still thinking about the whole situation. It was kinda strange but what could he really do? Ino needed him right now and whatever Shikamaru was doing wasn't really helping the situation it seemed. Perhaps Shikamaru was just being too persistent this time around, when it came to that promise he made with sensei there was no stopping him sometimes. Chouji appreciated it, but sometimed his best friend went too far with it.

"Yeah no problem at all Ino, you both can stay here for as long as you need", Chouji said with a smile. "What's mine is yours, you'd do it for me in a heartbeat after all", he remarked as he looked around. "Anytime you want to turn in I will as well, I can fall alseep at almost any time ya know. It's a skill", he added with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:26 am

Ino shrugged. "If you're tired you can go to sleep. Deino took a nap so he won't fall asleep for a little while longer and I don't like leaving him to his own devices. The last time I did that he ended up locking himself in the bathroom and he can't even reach the door knob." She smiled at her teammate. "No matter what child proofing I do to my house he attracts danger, messes, and accidents as if he had a death wish or something. He acts so much like Deidara and he's not even two yet."

Running her hands through her long hair, her fingers moved through the strands, brushing it in a bored fashion. She hadn't tied up her hair and didn't seem to have any desire to. It had already grown another 6 or so inches, gathering around her hips on the mattress. The golden locks were long, strong, and shone like the sun itself; showing the care and maintenance she put into it.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:30 am

Chouji shook his head. "Nah, something tells me that you need the company of a friend more than I do the warmth of a pillow", he said with a smile as he looked into Ino's eyes. She needed him, and like how she had been there while he was in the hospital it was time to help like he knew she needed. "Tell me, how have things been. Let's just catch up since it has been so long", he remarked with a warm smile. "Oh, you hungry by the way?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:33 am

"Please don't try interrogating me." She added, looking over at him. "Whenever you worry you're voice gets this tone to it. I can just tell. I'm fine, I'm just tired. Deino has a lot of energy and I spend all my time with him or at work." She shrugged her shoulders. "And, no, I'm not hungry. Thanks." Leaning her head on his shoulder, she sighed, closing her eyes. "I just get tired more easily with him is all. I don't trust my parents to watch him because they don't think I should keep him." She confided, knowing he'd sympathize with her and not with them. "I'm worried my father will get rid or kill him, so I don't really have anyone to help me. I hate bringing him to the hospital, but I don't really have a choice. I hate asking other people to watch him. And he's starting to get used to the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:39 am

"Sorry that's not what I meant to do, sorry", Chouji said as he glanced down away from Ino. He was horribly at lying and anything like that, he couldn't do a wrong thing if someone paid him to try. It just was never really in him to do it. He glanced down as she mentioned that she didn't trust Deino with anyone and that she was worried her dad would kill him because of her father. "That's so horrible.......he's just a baby, it's not his fault", Chouji remarked to himself. He glanced over at Ino who was looking more tired by the moment. "Well, if you ever really need a day to just sleep I'd watch him. I mean, if you want me to"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:44 am

Ino shrugged. "My father is under the impression that I'm unable to take care of myself. He tells everyone that Deidara raped me despite me asking him not to. Then he goes on about how I'm just confused and that Deino is making it worse." This seemed to really upset her, but she just leaned back on her hands, watching her son. "I dunno. Maybe it's just me being a brat or something, but I did love him and I know he loved me back. He died to protect me and his son." Her glossy eyes looked over at him and she smiled weakly.

"I don't know Chouji... I trust you, but Deino tends to be a brat when someone watches him. He will do a lot to get what he wants. He's already pretty smart." She laughed softly. "Do you really want to watch him? You can't lie so I'll know if you are." She winked at him almost teasingly. "You can wake me up if he starts being a brat, but he's pretty good at saying what he wants, and if he doesn't don't give him anything until he does. It's good for brain development."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:48 am

Chouji glanced down at the mention of Deidara. He was a member of Akatsuki, a sworn enemy to all villages and yet at the same time he had caught Ino's heart, he had to have been a great guy to do that. "Perhaps he's just scared.....he's scared and doesn't understand how something like that could happen", he remarked as he glanced at Deino. "Perhaps it'll just take him a bit of time, and he'll realize that his daughter isn't the little girl that she once was. You're a beautiful women and can do as you want. Clearly Tsunade seees you have promise"

He shrugged at her comments. "Well it's up to you, I don't want you worried about him while you're supposed to be sleeping", he remarked as he looked a little closely as Ino's skin. "Ino, you want a blanket or something? You feel ice cold"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:52 am

Blue eyes shifted and she stared at Chouji for a few minutes before responding with a smile. Leaning forward, she kissed his cheek softly and nodded. "Thanks. I hope he eventually accepts Deino, it's not as if he's going away." She sighed, running her hands through her long hair once more. Her eyes widened when he mentioned she was cold, which made her laugh uncomfortably.

"Sorry, it's usually really hot in Konoha, so when I wear shorts, I'm not usually cold. It must be because the ship is on the water." She shrugged her shoulders. "I didn't even notice to be honest. And I just don't want to inconvenience you by having you watch my son. I'm not going to make you sacrifice your evening to watch a child that isn't yours."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:58 am

Chouji's face instantly lit up into a giant red orb as Ino's lips met his cheek. What had she done that for?! He definately didn't deserve that! He was just trying to help her out. Oh well, that was Ino for you. she was always a hard one to predict, he had given up trying a long time ago. As long as the team all worked well together he didn't really have any complaints. They had all done their part over the years after all.

Chouji just shook his head slowly before pointing at the bed. "This is me insisting that you go to sleep. He might not be my kid but he's yours, and that gives me all the reason I need to do what I can to help you both", he said as he nudged Ino towards the pillow. "Come on, you know you could use that much at least. You're going to be doing a fashion show soon, can't let Sakura outshow you now can ya?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:03 am

Ino smiled at him. "Oh? You're being all dominanting and controlling now?" She teased, laying down, watching him with a grin on her lips. "That's interesting. Something I've never seen in you." She winked at him and laid down. "Wake me up if he starts to be a brat, okay?" Her face and voice showed how serious she was. "He can be one when you refuse to give him what he wants, so don't give in."

When he mentioned Sakura outshowing her, a pained expression flickered across her face, which she almost instantly masked with a flashy smile. "You're right. We can't have that. Thanks." Laying down, she curled up in his bed and closed her eyes.

Deino stopped playing and turned to face her after about a minute of her laying down. His deep blue eyes focused on her face intently and he seemed to be thinking with as much effort as a boy his age could. After a few minutes, he stood up. "She fell asleep, wanna go for a walk? I'm hungry again." He smiled at Chouji happily.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:10 am

"Well you know what they say, takes just a bit of age to get that final kick to the attitude", Chouji said jokingly. "I promise that I'll do everything I can to try to make him not a brat before coming to get you", he said with a smile. "Just rest up Ino, you really look like you need it more than ever", he said before slowly watching her close her eyes and be asleep within just a few minutes. Man she really was tired, she looked like she could sleep the rest to the trip and be perfectly happy.

Chouji turned to face the boy as he suddenly spoke to him. "Hungry huh? Well I have a few things around here. I think your mom wants us to keep a low profile since Shikamaru is looking for you two", he added with a smile. "How hungry are ya Deino?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:14 am

Deino made a face. "Mummy doesn't like Shikamaru." He said, using his hands to push him to his feet. Walking over to him, he grabbed the blanket, and put his foot on the bedside table, using it to get onto the bed almost effortlessly. "I don't like him either. He's a jerk." He put his thumb in his mouth and started sucking on it, looking up at Chouji, who was quite obviously much taller than he was.

"Dunno. I'm just hungry." He smiled, taking his hand out of his mouth. "I want something sweet. Like, those pastry things with the strawberry filling in the middle and the icing on the outside. They're really good."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:18 am

Chouji blinked slowly. Had things gotten that bad between the two of them? He knew that they always had their differences but Ino had done or said something that made her son think that she hated Shikamaru. Perhaps she actually did, how would he know? Chouji only hoped that this mission reminded them all of the best of times, reminded them why they were one of the best teams in Konoha. It wasn't right, they were supposed to be best friends! "And what makes you say that?", he asked curiously.

Chouji smiled as he heard the description that Deino gave. "You want sweet? I got lots of sweets", Chouji said before heading over to his bag and grabbing some items. He pulled out a few miscellaneous things before finding a pastry similar to what Deino mentioned. "Well it's close but chocolate instead of strawberry, that sound good?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:24 am

Deino looked confused by the first question, as if considering what it meant. He put his hand back to his mouth, holding the tip of his thumb in his mouth, but wasn't sucking on it. "The way they act when they're together. The last time he was in the hospital, mummy argued with Sakura because she didn't wanna help him." When Chouji mentioned sweets, Deino's eyes became intensely interested, focused and intent.

"Do you have any air heads?" He questioned, looking up at the man in front of him. "They're my favorite candy. Ever." He smiled, but took the pastry and took a bite out of it. "Chocolate is a bonus."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:50 am

Chouji nodded at the explanation for Shikamaru. They were fighting about something pretty big, so he'd have to try to get information from Shikamaru. Perhaps he could actually try to help them out this time around? "Oh yeah they're one of mine too", Chouji said as he reached into his pocket and pulled a few out. "Cherry is my favorite, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:52 am

Deino took them without hesitation and grinned. "You're my new favorite grown up." He ripped open the package with help from the mouths on his hands. The motion was fluid and effortless, showing he had a good deal of practice. "I like them all, but watermelon is one of my preferred ones." He ripped one of the white ones in half and it disappeared in his hands as he opened another one, this one watermelon. Leaning over, he grabbed a sour apple and took it out of the package and twisted them together, taking a bite out of it. "So, you know mummy from her team, right?" He tilted his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:56 am

Chouji had to admit that watching the mouths on the kid's hands was kinda freaky, or at least a new experience. Still the kid liked airheads, how bad could he be right? He gave a nod at Deino's question. "We were teammates the moment that we graduated the academy", he said with a nod. "It was the three of us; me, your mom, and Shikamaru....we were the best of friends in only a few months. Does your mom talk about us by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:05 am

Deino shrugged his shoulders. "Sometimes. She likes you more than Shikamaru." He answered so honestly, and it was clear that lying wasn't really something the small boy had a concept of yet. "She usually talks to Sakura 'bout medical stuff and patients." He looked around the room. His blue eyes darted, around, focusing on objects as if he wanted something. "Those flowers aren't supposed to be on display. They make a foul smell when they're in water." He turned back to what he was doing. "What other kind of candy do you have?" He asked with a grin on his lips, showing his teeth; that-much like Ino's-where well maintained.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:11 am

Chouji couldn't help but get a tiny smile when the kid mentioned that Ino liked Chouji more than she did Shikamaru, but than again that might be more because they were fighting right now. He glanced over at the flowers as Deino brought them up. Did he actually know that? From the flower shop that Ino used to work at? "Well I got almost any kind you can think of, some chocolate peanut butter bites, some skittles, you name it"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:17 am

"Skittles." He smirked at him, looking up at him. "You don't treat me like a little kid." He said with a smile. "I'm gonna like you. I won't have to trick you into giving me things." He laughed a sweet little boy laugh happily; smiling at Chouji showing him that he trusted him. He continued to munch on what was in his hand. "You like mummy, huh? You don't talk to her like most people do. You're nice to her even when I'm around. I've never seen that before."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:23 am

Chouji handed Deino a tiny pack and smiled at the kid at his compliment. "Well thanks, you're a pretty cool kid and have great taste definately", he said before munching on a few himself. He glanced over at Ino as she slept. "Well, why wouldn't I? Your mom is still a great person and you're a great kid", he said with a smile. "She's always been there for me and I know that I'll always be there for her. That's a promise"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next