Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:05 pm

Shikamaru stopped but didn't quite look back as Ino suddenly pulled a complete change on him. She wanted him to stay. Was this what she had been trying to show? He couldn't control everything, sometimes he had to make the best of the things that happened. A flashback to something his father had told him suddenly appeared in Shikamaru's mind. "Don't ever quit, or you'll just blame yourself for the next bad thing that happens to someone. You'll think you might've been able to save them. Just grow stronger and get better, thats the only way you can make it up to your friends" The Nara turned around at Ino's description of Deidara. "I'm sorry that you lost him....but please just be honest with me about ONE thing Ino", he said as he took a step closer. "Is there anything that we can do for you. We are still your team.........still your friends till the end ya know", he said with a tiny smile.

Chouji said nothing as Ino described Deidara, the man that she had come to love more than anyone else....more than anyone else. His head sunk a little at that comment he had to admit. He put on a strong smile and got up from bed. "Shikamaru's right, if you're going through pain that's the time where you lean on others for strength. Think about the time we fought the Akatsuki, we leaned on each other and through it we prevailed in the end", he said with a smile. "Things get tough......and that's why we need each other, or we fall"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:13 pm

Ino sighed. "I... don't know. All this time I wanted you to see what happened to me, but you wouldn't. It was like you were smiting me. I wanted someone to notice how much pain I was in without having to ask for help. I just wanted someone to understand that despite the way I acted what happened wasn't okay. I was hurting inside. When Deidara died, everyone regarded it like it was a good thing, that I was free. I hated it and my father isn't helping at all. He's threatening to throw me out of I keep Deino. I know he won't, but it's like he hates me, that me loving Deidara doesn't make him my father. I love him, but recently, he can't show he loves me. It's like he hates me."

Sighing, she looked down at Deino who didn't seem happy. He was going to be cranky for the rest of the day, she could see it already. He had a scowl on his face, tightly holding her shirt. He whined and squirmed, showing he wasn't happy. Deino didn't really ever cry, he just fussed and whined.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:08 am

Shikamaru slowly looked down at the ground, knowing in his heart that even if Ino didn't want to admit it this was his fault to at least an extent. He kept trying to look at what was wrong when he wouldn't see the plain and simple truth. Deidara loved Ino and she returned that love, to lose someone like that.....it was probably even worse than losing Asuma again. Shikamaru placed a hand on Ino's shoulder. "I promised Asuma I'd take care of you, but before that promise I am still your friend. I am sorry Ino, I now see what it is that's troubling you", he said softly. "If there's anything you ever need.....I'll do what I can to help you, we both will", he said with a smile towards Chouji.

The Akamichi grinned and gave a thumbs up. "Yeah, that's what we do for each other after all. We laugh when it's time to laugh, and we help each other when we need to be picked up!", he said with a grin before looking towards Ino. "I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have gotten out of touch with you, otherwise I could've helped"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:28 am

Ino smiled at them both. "I love you both." She hugged Shikamaru and then Chouji. "Thanks. You can start by never waking me up that way again." She said to Shikamaru. "Now Deino's going to be cranky all day." Looking down at him, it looked like he was starting to fall asleep again, which was a good thing. Glancing back at the other two, she focused on them intently. "Tell me something, and don't lie to me, what did you think when I came back?" When she's returned, she had been pregnant, but not enough to be noticed, at least not at first. She really wondered what other people thought of her when she returned; she was just always afraid of the answer.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:20 pm

Shikamaru lightly returned the hug, still not being one to show physical affection that often. He and Shino had that in common, and in comparison to what Shino did on deck yesterday Shikamaru was still nothing. "Yeah, we love ya too Ino", he said with a smile before hearing her next question. He gave a tiny shrug. "I felt guilty, I still thought that it was completely my fault that you had been captured by them. So a bit of relief, but part of me felt like I couldn't even be around you anymore"

Chouji looked over at Ino as she asked the question. After Shikamaru had responded he gave a tiny smile. "I didn't worry about things like that. I was just glad you were home. Even with Deidara working with the Akatsuki must have been frightening.......seeing you safe just made me happy"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:25 pm

Ino smiled at them. "Thanks." She sighed, running her hands through her long hair. "I'm going to take a shower and go see the girl that's supposed to be running this. I was avoiding you so I didn't go and see her last night.." She stretched her arms above her head. "Will you watch Deino for me? He's content so he's going to sleep for a bit longer and won't wake up until there's food involved."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:31 pm

"You mean Aaliyah right? She came to see me last night, not to tell you what to do or anything but just tell her that everything between us is okay now", Shikamaru said to Ino plainly. "She seems to be very observant, I think she knew that something was wrong. Just tell her that you're doing better", he said before glancing down at Deino. "I'm not that good with-", but he was cut off as Chouji wrapped an arm around his neck.

"Leave it to us Ino! We'll make sure that he has a great time hanging with uncle Chouji and Shikamaru", Chouji said with a grin. He seemed to have forgotten that Chouji hated Shikamaru's guts.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:36 pm

Ino blinked. "She knew that something was wrong? How?" She questioned in irritation. Her eyes narrowed in irritation. "I'm gonna hate her. It's not enough that she's dating a freak but she has to be one too."

"I'll remember that when I'm making you're clothes and they accidentally fall apart at the seam when you're walking out on stage." Aaliyah was holding a key card that opened all the rooms on the boat. "I'd think twice of making an enemy out of the woman that's making your clothes." She said it matter of factly, and wasn't threatening. "And if you insult Shino again, keep in mind the status of my boyfriend verses yours." Her golden eyes focused on Ino, showing that she didn't play games. "Let's go. Everyone else is already doing the girl thing." She took her wrist. Smiling at Shikamaru and CHouji. she dragged Ino out of the room since Chouji was holding her son.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:45 pm

Shikamaru glanced up as none other than Aaliyah herself suddenly walked into the room. Man, he hadn't even heard her. She was definately a shinobi. Than again almost anyone could sneak up on him. He gave a tiny nod of appreciation, Aaliyah had been the one to tip him off that Ino wasn't in her room after all. If not for her they all might not be speaking. As they left he and Chouji both looked down at Deino. "What a drag", he muttered.

Several days later they were all in Kumogakure. "So this is the famous lightning village, amazing", Shino said as he walked forward with his bag strapped across his back and shoulder. The mountainous terrain, the buildings built into the side of the cliffs, it was all just amazing. He smiled as he glacned towards Aaliyah. "Beautiful isn't it?", he asked as he took her hand and walked into the hotel room.

"Aaliyah!", a familiar voice suddenly called to them. "What is this?", he asked as they were at the front desk. "You're separating me and Akiko from each other? We're mates! Are you still mad at me for all of this or what?", he asked. Kiba hadn't figured out that all the guys were together yet.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:52 pm

Aaliyah flicked his ear, knowing it would get his attention. "Kiba, in case you havent figured it out, all the girls are on in apartment and the guys are in another. You can live with Shino for a little while longer. I'll even be nice, this time you can have your own beds and Akiko's sister won't hand cuff you together, sound good?" She asked, smirking at him, leaning against the counter. "You guys aren't getting the lessons they are. Unless you want me to teach you how to walk on a run way in heels? I can totally arrange that." She was teasing him, but she shrugged. "And Shino's my fiance and I'm not sleeping with him either. You can deal without her for two weeks. You'll still get to see her, just not sleep next to her."

"I don't get to see mommy? Why?!" Shai looked down at his father, holding onto some of the spikes of his hair from his position on his shoulder. "That's not fair!"

Sasuke grinned. "Don't worry about it. You get to hang out with me and Uncle Naruto."

The small boy grinned. "That sounds fun."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:57 pm

"Ow", Kiba muttered as he rubbed his ear. That was a very sensitive area! He just mumbled to himself for a moment before rubbing his eyes. So all the girls together and all the guys were together. God what were they going to be doing? "Wait, so you're telling me that I have to share a room with him?", he asked as he glanced over at Suigetsu who was having a discussion with Karin out of earshot. "I guess at least we can keep an eye on him that way", he remarked.

Suigetsu meanwhile, was much more worried than Kiba was. "I don't like this, they're doing this on purpose to keep us away from one another. If I can't be in your room than how am I supposed to protect you from all the other Konoha shinobi surrounding you!?", he asked in irritation. "God damn it"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:06 pm

Aaliyah sighed. "You have to share an apartment with all of them. You have your own room and your own bed." She shrugged. "How you work it out is on you. I have all the girls." She put her hand on the top of Akiko's head. "Besides, she's safer with me, especially when she has all the make up and sexy clothes on. You might lose your head." She winked at him and walked off holding Akiko's hand.

Looking over her shoulder, Akiko watched Kiba as they left, smiling at him. She trusted Aaliyah and hadn't slept Kiba in a while because of the hospital; well before the mission. As they walked, she sighed. "I want to see Kiba-kun." Once they went into their rooms and got most of their things put away, Akiko ducked out of the apartment and went to the boys apartment. Once inside, she looked around and went into one room. Suigetsu. Another, Sasuke. The third was Kiba's and she jumped onto his bed. "Hi! What do you think?" She stood up on his bed t show her the only outfit Aaliyah had made her so far. The black dress was strapless, tightly bounded around her breasts, hugging her body to down to her mid thigh, where it opened, showing some of the skin of her leg, tied a few inches down, and short sections of cloth hung on her left leg.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:18 pm

Kiba just muttered to himself as the guys and girls split away at this point. So the guys were in a room and the girls were in another, so most of the people here were separated from the one that they cared most. Kiba was away from Akiko. Shino was away from Aaliyah. And Suigetsu was away from Karin. The people that had it best were Shikamaru, Chouji and Shibi. Well, they had it the easiest at least. they each made their way into their own room, no one fought about it. Suigetsu claimed his first and no one had any reason to argue about it.

Kiba was laying down on his bed with his eyes closed when something jumped on his bed. His eyes shot open and he looked over to see Akiko. He blinked slowly. "Wow Akiko, that's a really nice dress", he admitted with a smile. God Aaliyah, not doing great at keeping her away now were you? Kiba just smiled at her. "You look absolutely beautiful Akiko"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:21 pm

Akiko smiled at him. Moving closer to him,s he sat on his lap. "So you like it?" She questioned, holding her hair up with her hands, shifting her shoulders to make him see more of her body in a better life. "I'm glad you like it." She said sweetly, leaning down. "Do you want to see what else it looks like?" Blinking, she seemed pleased. "And I can sorta kinda walk in heels now."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:23 pm

"Well that's good to hear", Kiba said as Akiko sat in his lap and mentioned the heels that she was able to walk in. "Just keep on listening to Aaliyah and I'm certain that you'll be walking in them naturally, she already does after all", he added with a tiny shrug and laugh. He tilted his head slowly. "And what do you mean by what else it looks like?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:29 pm

Akiko leaned sideways and pulled off the tie that made a bow on her thigh. Once it was off, she fastened it to the breast section of the dress and tied it around her neck. The bottom was now a even elegant cut that matched the top. "Like this." She smiled, leaning over him. "I really like it. It's so pretty and Aaliyah said that i can keep it when this is over! Isn't that great!? Do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:31 pm

Kiba smiled at the quick change of dress. He had to hand it to Aaliyah, she was quite the dress maker. To think that she made that with only two days notice and while being on a boat. That certainly couldn't have been easy now could it? "I do really like it actually", Kiba said with a smile. "It's very fitting for you Akiko"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:34 pm

Akiko smiled. "Do you want to see all the other dresses when she makes them? Or do you want to be surprised?" She questioned, taking his hand. "I'm really glad you like it." She moved her body, showing him how it looked on her entire body. "Do you want me to help you set up your room?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:36 pm

Kiba gave a tiny nod. "I'd love to unless you want me to be surprised, I'm happy both ways", he said as he squeezed her hand lightly with his own. He glanced around the room as she offered to help set up. "I actually don't have that much to do, so I'd rather you just be with me while you're here", he said with a smile as he looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Akiko thought it over. "Hmm... I like the idea of surprising you sometimes. I'll surprise you with the ones I really really like, okay?" She looked down at him and smiled sweetly. "That way its a surprise which ones I show you and which ones you'll see when I'm on stage, right?" She asked, moving her hand through his hair.

Aaliyah looked over at Shino, who was in her room. "Where's Akiko? AKiko!" She called. Looking around, she went into her room. "Oh that little brat..."

"She's with Kiba." Karin said, walking in front of the doorway into her own room. "She took off five minutes ago."

Aaliyah sighed. "Leave her. We're all meeting in fifteen minutes. I doubt Kiba can do anything in that amount of time." She looked over at Shino.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Kiba gave a laugh. "Now that sounds like a good plan, I do like surprises after all", he admitted as he closed his eyes when Akiko moved her hands through his hair. She always felt so nice, her touch was absolutely perfect. "I can't wait Akiko, you're going to do absolutely great", he added.

Shino raised an eyebrow as Aaliyah suddenly had no idea where Akiko was. He began looking around as well, worried that something might've happend to her. At Karin's response though he eased up before heading back over to Aaliyah. "Even you can't control her sometimes", he said with a smile before kissing her cheek. "Don't worry, Kiba wouldn't do anything like that on a mission........of course I also thought he wouldn't do that in the first place and I was wrong", he added as he scratched his chin. "Want me to go get her anyways?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:49 pm

Akiko giggled happily. "So are you ready for the meeting we're having today? With everyone?" She questioned, rubbing the Aaliyah flicked before rubbing his chest, wondering if it relaxed him like it did to Akamaru.

"Your chakra flares when you have sex. Hers is normal." Karin added before leaving the apartment to go find Suigetsu. Put her in a room with a bunch of girls that hated her. Brilliant idea... Sighing, she reached the apartment and knocked. Sasuke opened the door shirtless; it was humid in Kumo so he was going to be shirtless for a majority of the mission. Pushing passed him, she went into Suigetsu's room, following his chakra. "Well this sucks." She crossed her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:36 pm

Kiba grinned happily as Akiko began to rub his ear and chest. He really was more dog than human sometimes now wasn't he? "Yeah, just about", he said with a warm smile. "Any idea what exactly it is for?", he asked curiously. Kiba either wasn't listening or had already forgotten due to Akiko rubbing his ear and chest.

Suigetsu slowly glanced up from his bed that he was laying on as Karin entered in. "So are you guys allowed to come in at any time or what?", he asked as Karin seemed to have no problem just walking in. He slowly moved so that he was sitting at the edge of the bed. "How are you holding up?", he asked in a soft whisper. Everyone would suspect them of conspiring, but wasn't everyone already against them?
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:43 pm

"Something about planning, weren't you listening?" A sweet laugh escaped her and she leaned down to kiss his nose. "But maybe after that we can spend some time together." She told him happily, feeling Akamaru jump onto the bed and move over to curl up beside Kiba. Rubbing the top of his head, she glanced back at Kiba. "I can make you something to eat."

Karin sighed, walking over to his bed and sitting beside him. "Well to start with, I'm not allowed to wear glasses for the duration of this mission." Her eyes rested on the wall in front of them. "I don't feel comfortable with any of those girls. I'd much rather be with you. Akiko is with Kiba, so I'm guessing it's more of a problem that you come into our room because of all the changing we'll be doing. But I don't see why we can't come in here." She shrugged her shoulders. "Makes it easier for Shikamaru to watch us both, right?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:48 pm

"Dont you know me better than that?", Kiba asked jokingly. "Unless it's all about you my attention tends to wander to something else", he said before he felt the kiss on her nose. "Well, as much as I'd like to spend time together I don't want you getting in trouble because of me. Can you come over here without Aaliyah getting mad?", he asked curiously.

Suigetsu wrapped an arm around Karin and held her close, trying to let her know that no matter what at least he was there. "That's true, if we're together it makes it easier for them to watch over us like dogs", he muttered as he shook his head in frustration. "And why won't you be given glasses? Can't you use your little eye ability on Aaliyah to make her let you wear them?", he asked in a low whisper. He REALLY didn't want anyone hearing that part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next