Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:44 pm

Suigetsu glanced down as Akiko rested her head on his shoulder. She got comfortable around people very quickly, a fact he couldn't fully understand yet. "I guess I can't blame them for not trusting me, it's not like our villages have been great friends in the past. And when they see that the mist wants my head as well they can only assume that I'm the worst of the worst", he said in an annoyed tone. "But hey, that's life"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:46 pm

Akiko looked up at Suigetsu and smiled. "Youki's done unspeakable things and he's my brother. A lot of people didn't trust me at first, and being in the village I've noticed they hate Sasuke too. They put up with him because he had a baby with the Hokage's apprentice, but they don't rely on him a lot. Everyone seems to love his son though. Sasuke likes me, but he just puts up with me." She took his hand softly. "Don't worry Suigetsu, you and me are just gonna make them see that we're trustworthy and an asset to this village, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:52 pm

Suigetsu was silent for a moment. "I already offered them everything that I have, they know my skills as a swordsman and that I was on Sasuke's team. I was strong enough to the point where Orochimaru had me locked up for two straight years.......and they don't want me at all. They just want Karin", he muttered as he glanced over at his red headed love. "Guess I'll just have to work harder, get stronger"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Akiko shook her head. "I don't think it's a matter of want. Karin isn't a fighting shinobi, that means she's much more easily controlled than you. You're strong and maybe they're worried that you and Sasuke together is enough to overthrow Tsunade and take over the village." Closing her hand a little more tightly around his, she sighed. "Try not to think about that so much. I mean, you have me for the moment."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:33 am

Suigetsu gave a small nod. That would explain why they took away all of his weapons, even the smallest kunai. Perhaps it wasn't that they didn't see his skill, the problem was that they saw what he could be used for. Tsunade was an expert of medical ninjutsu and taijutsu, perhaps she was worried that none of her techniques would work against him. "Thanks, that makes me feel a little better akiko"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:56 pm

Akiko smiled sweetly. "Don't worry about it. I used to take it personally too, but ANBU wants me to rejoin so maybe time was a factor in their choice. They might keep you here for a while. I trust you, and you love Karin, so as long as you're together; you two have nothing to fear, right?" She rested her head on his shoulder again. "Besides, I know you're not the type of person that would hurt someone for no reason."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Suigetsu gave a small shrug. "Guess we'll just have to see what's going on. No point in worrying about something that I have absolutely no control over. Thanks", he said as he smiled down at Akiko who was resting against his muscled shoulder. He made no reply to her last comment. That was what he did, everything he used to do. He hurt people, it was his job. He couldn't reply.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Akiko smiled at him and looked over at Karin. "Do you want me to try to heal her again for a little bit? It doesn't take me long to regenerate my chakra." She said, rubbing her eyes, looking up at him with the sweetest smile she could muster. "I want to try and make her better."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:11 pm

Suigetsu shook his head. "Don't, you already wore yourself out once and you're not even sure if she's any better than she was", he remarked as he looked over at Karin. "Tsunade will be by later with Sakura, we can talk to them at that time"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Akiko's head popped up, as if she remembered something. "Oh yeah..." She sighed, looking up at him. "I... don't want to be noisy, and you don't have to tell me... but... you don't like Sasuke. I sorta noticed when you saw him and from what I've heard. How come? You were on a team with him, weren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:16 pm

Suigetsu looked away completely for a few moments when Sasuke was mentioned. EVeryone always wanted to talk about him didn't they? "He broke me out and I agreed to help him get his revenge on Itachi, his brother that wiped out the clan. We kept our end of the deal but he did nothing but use us and hurt us, leaving us behind in the dirt to be hunted for the rest of our lives", he growled as he looked back at Akiko. "He can die slowly for all I care, he's nothing but a self centered monster. He's back in Konoha with a clean record, while the rest of us are still criminals. Me and Juugo didn't even do anything, we were taken"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Akiko looked surprised. "He sounds like my brother." She said, sighing. Looking down at her hands, she started to play with her nails. "I'm sorry." Reaching over, she took his hand, but looked in front of her because he wasn't looking at her, so she wasn't going to pressure him into it by staring. "I shouldn't have brought it up. I've just noticed that girls tend to like him and men tend to hate him. Kiba and Shino don't like him, but woman around the hospital fall all around him. It's sorta irritating. He's nice to me, but he's distant and sorta reminds me of my brother."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:23 pm

suigetsu said nothing as Akiko took his hand, not yet really wanting to look at her. A small smile formed on his face as he shook his head. "So he hasn't changed one bit. Women fall in love with him because of his looks and men hate him because he doesn't give a damn about anything other than himself", he muttered. "Everything he does is always to a larger goal. If he got married it's only because he wants to make his clan survive, not because he loves her", he said cruelly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Akiko shrugged. "Sakura loves him a lot. She does a lot for him, but I don't usually see him do a lot for her, but I do know that whenever he isn't on a mission, Shai is with him. He's only at the hospital when Sasuke is out on a mission." She shrugged her shoulders. "He puts up with me, but he's only expressive when his son's involved." Biting her lip, she glanced at him, but seeing that he was smiling put her at ease, so she looked forward again. "another one of Tsunade's apprentices has a little baby. He's so cute."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:29 pm

"Just don't trust him. Don't try to be friends with him and don't talk to him, otherwise he'll only hurt you like your brother did", Suigetsu warned as he looked down at Akiko. "It'd be better if the village never accepted him, but they just want power. His Sharingan makes him invaluable as a shinobi", he remarked as he shook his head. "I'm sorry that I'm being so negative, but I hate no one more than I do him", he said honestly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:32 pm

Akiko blinked a few times. "He really hurt you huh?" She seemed surprised by this; but she wasn't going to ask in detail what he did. He ran away and left them. That was horrible. Suddenly she winced as a realization hit her. Letting go of Suigetsu's hand she slid away from him a few feet, wrapping her legs around her arms. Her eyes glistened with tears, but they didn't spill over; her chin resting on her knees. "I did the same thing Sasuke did..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:37 pm

suigetsu quickly turned towards Akiko who had pulled away from him so fast. What had he said that caused her to look like that? As the words came forth Suigetsu slowly tilted his head before trying to scoot a little closer. "Akiko, what are you talking about?", he asked curiously. "How did you do the same thing that Sasuke did?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Akiko sighed. "I... ran away from my family. I betrayed them." She whispered, looking up at him. "I know I hurt them when i left, but I ran off anyway. To be with Kiba... and..." A stream of tears slid down her cheeks and she buried her face into her knees so he couldn't see her cry. "I betrayed them like how Sasuke betrayed you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:42 pm

"No! That's not the same thing at all!", Suigetsu said quickly. "You left to leave those that were hurting you and to be with someone that loved you and you loved in return! We did NOTHING to Sasuke and he tossed us away like a used toothpick! He cares for no one but himself", he said as he moved over and made her look him right in the eyes.

"Listen to me, you're nothing like Sasuke. You are here for me, someone that you don't evne know and for all you know might be an enemy. You bring me food that you make yourself, and you do everything you can to cheer me up. Sasuke didn't give a damn about me when he came back here. You are nothing like him! You are good and pure and sweet, he is nothing but death and evil.......no one's ever cared for me like the way you do. No one"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Akiko heard his reaction and was surprised, she picked up her head to look at him, and her eyes widened seeing how close he was to her. However, the expression soon faded and she smiled at him sweetly. "Thank you." She whispered, letting out a low sigh; already feeling much better than she did before. She was at ease now that they had calmed. Putting her legs under her body, she hugged him and smiled, wiping her tears off on his shirt as she embraced him. "I mean it. I feel much better now,." She whispered, letting out a small sigh. "I really do feel much better."

"Mmm..." Karin finally moved on the bed, shifting for the first time. Turning slightly, she opened her eyes, which were dull and seemed tired. "Ow..." Her hand drew to her chest, holding where Suigetsu had bitten her.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Suigetsu returned the hug, knowing that the girl up till now had not had an easy life. Suigetsu's back in the mist hadn't been super easy either but at least it had been his choice of what to be. HIS choice. Not anyone else's and certaintly not his family. The only thing that he could do now was hope that he could comfort her somehow. He hugged her softly, hoping that at the very least that part of her fears she'd never have to worry about again.

At the sound of movement Suigetsu slowly turned his head, almost wondering if it had been real. "KARIN!", he shouted as he saw that she was awake. HE quickly stood up and moved over to her. "Akiko you did it! Oh wait, get a medic or nurse or something! Tell them she's awake", he said before turning to Karin. "Karin, can you see me? You remember who I am?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:01 pm

Karin rubbed her eyes, resting her arm over her face. As Suigetsu continued talking, she punched him. "I'm tired, not deaf." She muttered, grabbing his arm and pulling herself into a sitting position. "And not knowing who you were wouldn't always be classified as a bad thing, Suigetsu." She teased. Then, her eyes narrowed as if she was irritated and she looked around. "First of all, get me my glasses, and while you do that, tell me where we are." She reached out to the side and her hand slid over a table on the side of the bed. She knocked over a cup of water and picked up her glasses. Opening them she put them back on.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:05 pm

Just like usual though Suigetsu's head burst apart once Karin had punched him, causing it to take a few moments to reform. "Glad to see you're awake", he said with a joking laugh as his mouth was once again back in full shape to speak. Suigetsu grabbed her glasses from the side and put them into her hands after she knocked over the cup of water. He made a single hand sign that caused the water to move back into the cup before it hit the ground, still perfect for drinking. "We're in Konoha hospital. I didn't know who else to turn to once you wouldn't wake up........I'm so glad you're okay"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:21 pm

Karin rubbed her eyes, sighing softly. "And Konoha was all we had to work with? Yeah that figures." She sighed, laying back down. "We try to kill one of their shinobi and they're the ones that save our asses." When she moved, she cried out loudly, wincing, biting her lip hardly. "Ouch." She whispered. "Damn it... what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:35 am

Suigetsu used a hand to keep Karin from moving any further once she hurt herself on accident. She was already hurt, so there was no need to make this any worse than it already was. "Apparently when I bit you it messed your chakra system up due to my bloodline, I don't know much of the specifics other than that"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next