Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:10 am

Suigetsu just gave a small smile as Karin was already asleep by the time he spoke to her. He slowly moved over and cleaned up both body and blood, exposing it in the forest that they had come through. Upon returning Suigetsu decided to stay awake all night, since Karin wouldn’t be able to sense anyone coming. He slowly sat down in a chair and watched the windows and doors as his sword rested in his lap. HE wouldn’t be caught off guard tonight! Of course it was right around the time that the sun was coming up that Suigetsu fell asleep in his chair, his arm propping his head up.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:16 am

Karin slowly woke up a few hours after sunrise. Opening her eyes, she rolled over, feeling how wet her hair was. Sitting up, she ran her hand through it. The bed she was sleeping on wasn't wet, but the opposite side way. Stretched, she got up and looked over at Suigetsu. He... slept in the chair? Looking at the room on the bed were she had slept, she bit her lip. Getting up off the bed, she picked up the money she'd put in the drawer of the bedside table and left the hotel.

Karin bought another two sets of clothes. It seemed she wasn't going to have any by the time they got to Konoha. She walked got a few other things and returned to the hotel a little passed noon. Suigetsu was still sleeping. Getting something for them to eat from room service, she waited for him to wake up. As much as she hated to admit it, she knew that his favorite food was yogurt and jello. She walked over to him, unsure if she should wake him up. Deciding against it, she changed her clothes and sat down crossing her legs, looking out the side that was beside her.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:21 am

Suigetsu’s night was the same as any other night. The moment that he went to bed was the moment that he woke up. Unlike most Suigetsu never dreamed, about anything. He never had good ones, he never had nightmares, he never even had random ones. It was always darkness. Ever since he was young he never remembered a single dream that he had ever had. It was always just that long and empty void. “Wha!?”, Suigetsu said as the sun suddenly shone on his face. He stepped up as if about to fight before seeing Karin sitting on the floor. He blinked and slowly put his sword down. “Meh, I fell asleep”, he muttered before seeing his beloved treat. “You got yogurt! Ah I knew something smelled good”, he said before looking down at it.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:26 am

Karin looked surprised. Looking over at him, she smiled at him. "How long were you awake?" Standing up, she walked over to him. This time, her shirt was black and wasn't as tight as the other one. The shorts were still black, but because of her hair, most colors didn't suit her. Especially blue. He seemed pleased with the fact he would be eating, and that was what woke him up. It worked. She'd put a bunch of them right in front of him. "Yeah, I figured it would wake you up." She smiled at him, and sat in one of the chairs beside him. Truth be told, she didn't remember anything that happened the night before. She remembered bits and pieces that felt like a dream. Suigetsu's voice, blood, crying, water and feeling weightless. That was it. Just blurs and a random collection of colors and his voice.

Then she remembered the fight. Looking around the room, everything seemed normal. Did... she dream that?
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:30 am

Suigetsu grinned as he saw the numerous amounts of yogurt and jello before him. This was the best breakfast ever! There were so many flavors and it was all so appetizing. Suigetsu could already tell that this was good stuff. The room was nice, the pool was nice, the shower was nice, so the food of course was going to be good as well. He quickly picked one up and began eating it, enjoying how smooth it felt as it ran down his throat. So good! “Ah now that really cuts the deal”, he said with a grin before looking at Karin. “You seem to be doing much better”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:10 am

Karin looked over at him. "Better in comparison to what?" She asked, tilting her head and body back to face him. So, it was real then? Her memory was fuzzy, so sighing, she closed her eyes frustratedly. She did feel grateful for him, so she figured it would be best to just run with the feeling. Standing up, she walked over to her sword and picked it up. It did save her life. Turning to face Suigetsu, she smiled at him. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:40 pm

“Last night”, Suigetsu said as he finished up his first cup of Yogurt and set it down and glancing at Karin. Did she not remember it or something? He just blinked as she seemed to ponder this information and wonder what it really meant for them. He watched her as she slowly went over and picked up her sword, something that he had cleaned last night for her. “No problem”, he said before picking up his next cup.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Glancing over at him, she put the blade down and walked over to him. She'd eaten already so was content with letting him eat what he wanted. It was hot out today. There was air conditioner in the room, but outside it was well over 100 in the sun. There was another 35 miles to another small town like this one, and Karin knew there was no way it would be like this one. "How how of a temperature can your body withstand?" She asked, picking up a bottle of orange juice and taking a sip of it. Technically they could hang out for the day and train. If he was near a water supply he'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Suigetsu glanced out the window as Karin asked how high of temperatures his body could withstand. “Fairly high, I mean by body tries to cool myself down but due to my watery nature it isn’t always easy”, he said as he looked at how hot it was. “I wouldn’t get too far in this heat”, he admitted. “I can try and push myself as far as I can though……..when do you want to leave?”, he asked. Apparently he didn’t think staying was an option she’d enjoy.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:59 pm

Karin pushed her glasses up her nose. "If you want to stay until it cools down that's okay." She shrugged her shoulder, leaning back against the back of the chair. "I'm not particularly found of walking in this heat either. If we hang around the hotel we could train for a while. I'm not in a rush to get to Konoha." She admitted openly, her red eyes resting on him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:04 pm

Suigetsu grinned as she said that they could stay till it got cooler. Man when you helped someone out they really changed how they looked at ya! “Alright that sounds alright, are you sure you really want to train though?”, he asked curiously. After that night he figured she’d never even want to touch that sword again.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:08 pm

Karin stared at him with a dull expression on her face. "Suigetsu, I don't make it a habit to ask for things I don't want. If I didn't want to train, I wouldn't have suggested it." Stretching her arms over her shoulders before standing up and walking over to the window. Something about doing nothing was irritating her. She'd been walking around all morning so she wasn't interested in idly doing nothing. Since working for Orochimaru, she'd grown used to always doing something and having a job to do. Now however... it was much harder for her to find a purpose.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:17 pm

Suigetsu just gave a nod as he put his next cup down. “Fair enough, I make the same practice usually”, he admitted before grabbing a cup of delicious red jello. It looked so smooth that he couldn’t wait to just have it slide down his throat. After taking a few bites he glanced over at Karin who was staring out the window. “Well since this is your training I will focus on what you want to learn”, he said slowly. “Defensive techniques, offensive techniques, different styles of swordplay…….anything I can teach you”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:20 pm

Karin continued to look outside for a few more minutes, then turned to face him. "Well you're better with this whole fighting thing than I am, but swords would be good." She said with a light smile. She was in a rather good mood this morning despite what had happened the night before. Or maybe that was why she was in a better mood. "Is there anything you want to teach me? I've noticed that you're fairly opinionated and conclusive. What would you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:34 pm

Suigetsu scratched his chin for a few moments. “Well, I find that learning styles is probably the best thing to help someone learn with a sword like yours”, he remarked as he looked at the size of the blade. “I can think of two styles that would work pretty well for you”, he admitted as he looked at her. “Would you rather learn slashing moves or stabbing?”, he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:38 pm

Karin thought over what he'd asked her. "Umm..." She muttered, not sure what would be best. "I'm not sure... I want to be able to fight well, so maybe slashing?" She asked, not liking the sound of either or. Blood still wasn't a great thought for her. She was however much more pleased than she had been before. For some reason she felt much safer around Suigetsu; it felt like he had the chance to kill her but didn't.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Suigetsu slowly formed a grin. “Then I know exactly what it is that you should learn”, he remarked as he set the Decapitator Knife. “It’s called the Hiten Mitsurugi style, also known as The Divine Sword style”, he explained as he slowly withdrew a katana from his side. “Amazingly hard to learn but it focuses on the strength of your own blade alone with your reflexes to deal amazing damage to your opponent”, he said with a smile. “Knowing you, you’ll pick up on it quickly”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:53 pm

Karin listened to what he said and easily memorized what he told her. "Thanks. I'm a fast learner and you're a good teacher." She picked up her sword, looking at the sword he pulled out. Maybe it was best not to ask where he got it? "Are you sure you want me to use this sword? I shattered a sword with it before." Wait... when did that happen? Why did she say that. Moving her hair from her face, she walked over to him and grabbed her sword. "Do you want to train outside or would it be better for you if we stayed in here were it's cool?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:59 pm

“Well I might not be some world leader or deep thinker, but my family definitely knows how to use a sword”, Suigetsu said with a large grin. His family almost always had a member of the Seven in the family. It was going to be Suigetsu’s brother this generation, but upon his death it looked like the burden had fallen to him. Suigetsu raised an eyebrow when she mentioned that she shattered a sword earlier with her own. “We can stay in here to train, we have plenty of room. Besides the style works mainly on your own speed”, he remarked. “If I show you the movements than it’s up to you to enact your own speed into it. With that mind of yours………it shouldn’t be too hard yeah?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Karin nodded. "Right. I think I can do this." She said, watching him. "Show me and I'll mimic it. I'm really good with things like that." Picking up her blade she stood a few steps back to give him room to swing his sword and show her how to use the skill. He seemed to have a lot of faith that she could do this, and her natural competitive nature with Suigetsu would never let her fail. She would master this and outdo him if she could. There was no doubt in her mind that she could.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:07 pm

Suigetsu gave a nod. “Well let me show you where to hit an opponent as well”, he said before making a few hand signs. From out of the watery body he called his own another suigetsu formed in the shape of a water clone. “”Not all sword styles are the same, so I’m going to teach you how to perform a quick draw that might catch your opponent’s off guard”, he began. The suigetsu clone took a step forward, but the real one quickly took a deliberate step with his right food, turned his body completely around, and used the momentum to slash the clone and making it disappear. “By using that turning movement you add momentum to your body, and it allows the angle of your blade to come out more easily to cut someone”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Karin watched what he did and how the clone soon after disappeared. She ran through what he'd done again in her mind, then stood up straight. Replaying it in her mind again as she did, she repeated the action identical to what Suigetsu did except did it the opposite way, favoring her left side rather than her right. Looking over at Suigetsu, she lowered the blade. "How was that?" She asked, shifting her weight a little, resting her arms on the blade.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:27 pm

Suigetsu watched as Karin completely redid the move that he showed her, just doing it with the opposite side. It worked both ways, so he wasn’t going to chew her out for that. “Perfectly executed of course, now would you rather learn defensive maneuvers or offensive ones? Or a combination technique?”, he asked.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Karin smiled at him, showing she was pleased with herself and with his instructions. "I think a combination of both would be better. I tend to memorize things better as they happen. I learn faster by doing, but I can easily learn by watching. Or are you too afraid to fight me?" She asked, almost teasing him because they hadn't fought in a while-which was strange for them.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Suigetsu just gave a small grunt. “You should know that I don’t fear anything Karin”, he said even though just the other day he showed that there was one thing that he feared. It seemed like he had taken the time to get over it though. “Slash at me, don’t hold back and I will show you a counter attack technique”, he explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next