Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:14 am

Akiko touched her face. She'd completely forgotten. "Oh yeah..." She trailed off. She touched her face softly. It didn't hurt as much, and she just watched him simply. A smile crossed her face as they went back to the house. "That sounds good, as long as you're happy." As they two of them walked, a few people looked over at them. It was mainly the mark on her face that drew attention. Other male shinobi seemed to pay attention to her more and more.

Not because she was pretty, but because she was so young and it looked like she'd been abused. However, the fact Kiba was wearing a headband, and she wasn't, they assumed that she wasn't from Konoha and he was protecting her. Not to mention the fact that they knew Kiba and that he wasn't the type to hurt a woman.

Something hard and solid slammed into the back of his head. "What the hell did you do to her?!" Aaliyah yelled, touching her face. "Youki is gonna kill me when he sees this!" She ran her thumb over Akiko's bruise that covered her almost entire face. She didn't have enough chakra to heal her, so she pulled out some over up and put it on her face to make it less noticeably. Akiko had a pretty even skin stone so it worked out fairly well. Standing up, she sighed. "Guess we're gonna wait for it to heal." She went back over to Shino. "I think I can get away with staying for two days." She bit her lip, looking at Kiba. "Can... I even trust you to watch her for... Where did you get those cloths?"

"Kiba bought them for me..." She said, healing the back of Kiba's head. Aaliyah hit him hard, but it wasn't enough to hurt or kill him. "Are you ok, Kiba-kun?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:35 am

Kiba smiled. “Well I don’t like seeing you in pain, and that bruise is just a reminder that I put us both in a tight spot”, he remarked. It wasn’t that Akiko still wasn’t beautiful, he just wanted to get rid of that bruise if he could. Akiko was still his responsibility and he would see it through to whatever end he was going to face. He smiled happily, looking forward to whatever day he and Akiko might have that day.

“Don’t worry Akiko, I just want you to know th-“, but Kiba was cut off immediately as a powerful force smacked him in the back of the head, sending him face first into the ground. The punch itself might not have hurt that bad, but Kiba was starting to get really pissed that Aaliyah hit him every time that they happened to run into each other. “You freakin witch”, Kiba muttered as he got up as Akiko began to heal the back of his head. “Ever thought about asking if I actually do these things!? You think we’d really be walking together if I just beat her on a constant basis!?”, he asked with an annoyed growl before smiling at Akiko. “Yeah I’m okay”

Shino shrugged. “Who knows, you have always been the unpredictable type”, he said as he readjusted his glasses. He turned to Aaliyah and watched as she applied the make up onto Akiko who was definitely wearing a different set of clothes. He supposed that he understood now why Aaliyah had attacked him on the spot. “Leave as soon as you need to, while I would rather you stay I would prefer even more if you stayed alive”, he said with a light smile. “Don’t take risks…..I still need you”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:36 pm

Aaliyah crossed her arms in the kimono she was wearing. Unlike the one from the day before, the right half of it trailed down most of her legs, but still showed just about all of them. Her hair was pulled back, curly and tied up. The Kimono revealed her shoulder, but attached again a little further down her arms.

If there was anything Aaliyah was well known for it was her exotic taste in clothing. It was always different and she always looked perfect. "It's my responsibility to watch Akiko, and if you hurt her I'll have to kill you. Not to mention I'll get punished for it." She put her hand on her hip and pushed one out to the side further than the other one.

Akiko walked over to her. "Kiba didn't hit me, though! He's been putting medicine on it so I'd be ok!" She smiled at him. Walking over to Kiba, she shifted what was in her arms. "Can we stay for at least another day?" She asked, looking down at the ground. "Please? I like being with Kiba, and-"

Aaliyah put a finger over Akiko's lip. "I want to stay here for another two days. As long as I come back with something Youki will get over it." She looked at Akiko's face. "And I can't bring you home if you're hurt, now can I?" Turning, she walked over to Shino.

"Don't do anything stupid, ok?" She shot a warning look at Kiba and her hand slid into Shino's. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:30 pm

Kiba just let out a growl as he felt the back of his head once again. He wasn’t bleeding or anything but Shino’s girlfriend was really starting to piss him off. It was all he could do to not just shout off every swear word that he knew at the time. Was it so much to act for a bit of trust? He would have to see what she would do should she learn about their tub incident, or if she saw that lingerie. Kiba rubbed his head and looked down at Akiko who was beginning to say that she wanted to stay longer, he couldn’t help but smile at that. “Believe me I won’t”, he said simply to Aaliyah, hoping she’d leave soon.

Shino just stood in silence, basically waiting for a signal to give him something to do. Aaliyah always handled situations really well, always able to assess situations and then act accordingly to them. However, he couldn’t help but feel that she was just a tiny bit out of place in attacking Kiba before he even got a say. Shino couldn’t help but smile when no one was looking though. In truth Kiba deserved to be punched a lot more than that. He couldn’t help but wonder what kind of trouble he had gotten into since they last saw each other. His hand extended and he took Aaliyah’s hand into his own. “And where are we heading next?”, he asked with a smile to his love.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Akiko looked over at Aaliyah and smiled. "You know she likes you right?" She turned to Kiba as she asked him the question. "If she didn't she'd stay away from you and ignore you. Her hitting you shows she trusts you." Akiko helped him pick up what he's dropped as they walked back to his house. He seemed a bit upset, but she started to walk in front of him, walking backwards. "You know that I love you, right?" She asked, blinking sweetly, a look that seemed like she was pouting on her face.

Aaliyah smirked as him as they walked off. "Anywhere you want, babe." She looked over her shoulder at Kiba. "I can't explain why I don't trust him to be alone with her..." She muttered. "I just have this feeling he's going to do something stupid and she's going to end up pregnant or something." Sighing, she looked down. "And she doesn't even know what sex is yet..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:58 pm

Kiba just gave a low growl. “Yeah I have a hard time quite believing that”, he admitted as he watched Aaliyah walk off with Shino. “I think I’d rather have her hate me and ignore me instead of her just hitting me every time she sees me. I don’t need that kind of friends”, he pointed out. He smiled at Akiko as she moved in front of him and began to walk backwards. He smiled softly at her words. “Yeah, I know Akiko”, he said with a smile.

Shino said nothing as Aaliyah spoke her words. He didn’t really blame her for being concerned about Akiko, but accusing Kiba of going that far was harsh, even for him. “You don’t know Kiba that well”, he said simply. “He doesn’t hurt woman, basically ever. He values friendship and loves the values this village has just as much as I do. I don’t think he’ll get her pregnant”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:09 pm

Akiko blinked. "Yeah but, if she hated you, she'd try to kill you." Smiling at him, her arms wrapped around him, giving him a small embrace because she was still holding food. When they got back to his house, she started to put things away, already knowing where things where. Taking all the dishes, she put them in the dish washer and turned it on. It was from breakfast, dinner the night before, and everything else that was in the sink, which was surprisingly a lot.

Aaliyah looked over at Shino. "No offense babe, but he's a guy..." She said, looking into his eyes. "You weren't too keen on sex until you met me, where you?" Looking forward as they walked, she ran through her hair, but smiled at Shino. "I love you, so I'll trust your judgment if you don't think he'll hurt her, then I'll give him the benefit of the doubt." Leaning forward, her lips met his and she stopped walking, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:21 pm

Kiba gulped nervously at the thought of someone like Aaliyah trying to kill him. He had never seen her fight, but if she was a friend of Akiko’s entire clan then he was certain that she had quite the power herself. There was no way that they had any weak friends on their side. He just watched as Akiko made her way over and started cleaning up all the dishes, he put what food in the fridge that he could.

Shino grew quiet at Aaliyah’s next point. He couldn’t argue with that one after all, he really had proved his own point wrong. “I just don’t see Kiba doing something like that to her, he cares too much to hurt her when she is so young”, he remarked slowly. “I could be wrong, but I just highly doubt it”, he explained before turning and wrapping his arms around Aaliyah, not at all self conscience about the fact that they were kissing so passionately in public.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:45 pm

Akiko smiled at him. "What do you want me to make for lunch and dinner?" She jumped up on the counter and sat there with a sweet smile. Ever since he kissed her, she wanted him to be closer to her. It wasn't something she was sure how to explain, but she felt that way. He was so far away right now and all she wanted was for him to be closer to her and to kiss her again. it was strange, she had to admit that. Kissing was such a strange gesture, but it made her feel really close to him. When they were together and naked, the kiss was better.

Whereas Akiko would never ask for him to kiss her, she was worried about kissing him and how he would react to such a thing.

Aaliyah wrapped her arm around Shino's neck while the other rested on his cheek. She leaned closer into the embrace and kiss and heard a few people stop and whisper Shino's name. Not that she was surprised; he never struck her as the sexual or openly affectionate type.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:04 pm

Kiba began to think. He really did enjoy Akiko’s meals and he really wasn’t picky as long as it was delicious. “Well anything that you have already made would really be great”, he admitted with a large smile. He moved over and leaned on the counter near her. “But I enjoy everything that you make Akiko, so whatever comes to your mind just feel free to work with”, he said happily. “I love anything that you make”

Shino wrapped his arms softly around Aaliyah as they continued their sweet embrace. All around him he heard people saying his name in shock. He couldn’t really blame them, if a few weeks ago he had thought about this he would have just laughed at himself. This was real though, and he enjoyed every moment he had with her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:11 pm

Akiko smiled at him. "That doesn't help me." She stuck out her tongue towards him. "I think you should pick a meat or a main ingredient, and I can make anything else from there." Looking over at the counter, she looked over what she thought about what they had and what she could work with. She didn't have infinite recipes memorized, but she had enough for to make more meals.

Aaliyah smirked slightly into the laugh hearing people say Shino's name. Moving back, she looked into his eyes. It was a good feeling. She looked over at a few people and they started moving again, slightly shocked that's what she looked like. She had a good body, and she was just all around beautiful - and Shino landed her. They muttered as they walked away. Aaliyah kissed his cheek. "So, where do you want to go again?" She asked, looking up at him. "You said you needed to get something, right? For the tree in your room?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:20 pm

Kiba turned to look over for main ingredients. What was he really feeling strongly for? He couldn’t quite thing right now. “Well I could use some kind of fish or perhaps some steak”, he suggested, not really knowing what else to say. “Yeah that definitely sounds good as he only imagined what Akiko would be able to make with something like that. “So what do you say? That sound good?”, he asked curiously.

Shino gave a small moan of sadness as Aaliyah eventually pulled away from the kiss. He really loved her after all and was starting to simply not care if people saw them like this or not. As long as they were together that was all that really mattered anymore. He gave a nod at her questions. “Yes I needed to pick up a few ingredients to help my tree grow to how I want it to”, he admitted. “It won’t take long though, and I can always get it after you leave”, he said not wanting her to be dragged into something boring.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:33 pm

Akiko nodded. "I like fish!" She went over to the fridge and started to grab ingredient. "How about Alaska Salmon Broccoli-Cheese Pasta?" She asked, smirking up at him, starting to grab cheese and and noddles. "I'll make whatever you want, but I know how to make that really well, and you need to eat more vegetables." She pointed to his skin. "If you eat more green vegetables you'll put on more muscle faster."

Aaliyah laughed slightly. "It's ok, take me with you, I want to get used to your hobbies." She intertwined her fingers within his as they walked off. As they walked side by side, hand in hand, more people seemed to noticed. This however, was when she realized something. "I haven't met your dad yet..." She pointed out, looking over at him with a sweet smile. "Do you think he likes me?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:39 pm

Kiba grinned at the sounds of the meal. He wasn’t exactly sure what it was but he knew that it definitely sounded good. “That sounds absolutely delicious”, he said as Akiko went over and began to prepare and father several ingredients. He hoped there were a lot of leftovers, after all he wanted more. “You always do look out for me”, he said with a laugh. Kiba was strong, but more muscle wouldn’t hurt that’s for sure. “I guess with that cover up on your face I shouldn’t put your cream on huh?”

Shino just gave a nod and slowly began to walk down the busy streets of Konoha, hand in hand with Aaliyah. He stopped and looked towards her as she mentioned that she hadn’t met his day yet. That was a good point, she hadn’t been introduced yet. “We can go see him now if you like, after what we just did it won’t be long till he gets news about it anyways”, he pointed out. “He’d like you more if you were upfront and honest with him”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:44 pm

Akiko smirked. She continued to eat. "NO problem! I just always know what you want." She stretched her arms above her head and smiled at him sweetly. Wrapping her arms around him in a quick hug, she walked over to the counter and started to cook again.

"So is there anything else you want? Like drink wise?" She asked, looking over her shoulders. Turning on the oven, she started to dice vegetables and cut fish. It was effortless and she moved pretty quick and started to baste it in a lemon and butter sauce that she'd made earlier.

Aaliyah laughed. "So be honest like I always am?" She asked, looking over at him. "And we're here, so let's get whatever you need and then we can go back and I can meet him. Seems like a waste to go find him just to come back here." She leaned a bit closer to him, loving being around him. He smelled really good today. "Is your dad like you? Or is he more open?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:33 pm

Kiba just laughed at her comment. “That you do, mainly because you are just a brilliant chef who is able to make anything delicious with whatever ingredients that you have at the moment”, he pointed out as he hugged her back softly. He loved to be so close to her, he just couldn’t describe anything else like it. “I have no real picky choice, perhaps some sort of sweet fruit drink for a balance”, he suggested. “Vegetables are good but so are fruits”

Shino just gave a nod. “Yes if you do that I am certain that he will accept you, or at least he won’t have a chip on his shoulder”, he said with a smile as he watched Aaliyah lean in close to him. “Alright well like I said I just need a few things so we won’t be long. So yeah, let’s just get this done with and then we can head home”, he said happily. He gave Aaliyah’s hand a gentle squeeze.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:39 pm

Akiko smiled at him as she cooked. She tied her hair back as she started to lean over the food and cook. "You're the first person that really said that. I just assumed they ate what I cooked because they were hungry, not because it was good." She seemed really affectionate with him today, and the way she was cooking made her scent waft in the area, making it seem sweeter by the contrast of what she was making. She stretched and poured the pasta into the boiling water. She put in some salt and a bit of olive oil. She went to make the cheese sauce and a smile remained on her face, seeming pleased with herself.

Aaliyah grinned. "If he's like you, I'm sure he and I will get along." She shrugged her shoulders and looked up at him. "As long as he doesn't make us break up or anything, then I'll love him." She kissed his cheek and then his lips, holding the kiss for a moment before they walked. After that, they walked side by side, hand in hand. "So what are you trying to do with the tree?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:47 pm

Kiba just smiled as Akiko thanked him for the compliment, not really believing that no one else ever complimented her food. When it was this good how could you not just treat it like a royal dish!? His mouth began to water as he saw her pour out the pasta and continued to make it and the cheese sauce. Her scent was extremely attractive today, like more than usual for Kiba even. He just stared at her as she began her next work. Slowly he stood up and began to make his way over till he was right behind her. He slowly leaned down and kissed the side of her neck, before slowly moving up to her cheek, hoping she would turn around and kiss him back.

Shino nodded. “Yes he is quite a lot like me, very friendly but keeps to himself like me”, he commented. “However once he learns of our relationship I am certain that he will love you like a daughter over time”, he said softly before kissing Aaliyah softly on the lips. “I’m making a bonsai tree, so I just need to gather some sharper scissors, some wire, and a new container for it”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:58 pm

Akiko was trying to concentrate on what she was doing. It didn't look how hard she was trying, but she wanted Kiba to like it. Hearing him compliment her was something she'd do anything to hear and would work harder to hear him praise her. She very rarely got them, but he loved her enough to want her to know how much he thought of her. To be honest, she wished she could do that for him. After all, he'd done so much for her. Suddenly, she felt his hands on her skin and her head popped up. His hand moved her hair from her neck, his nails moving against the skin, making goosebumps cover her body like a blanket of snow over the ground. His lips took the place of her long strands of hair and she suddenly blushed.

Turning her head when she kissed his cheek, she closed her eyes and turned to face him, feeling her back press against one of the cabinets near the stove. Her eyes didn't bother opening when she felt his lips meet her own. How did he know that's what she wanted? Moving closer to him, she smiled, her hand holding onto his shirt. She was too small in this position to wrap them around his neck.

Aaliyah seemed impressed. "You make those?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. "One of my teammates make and take care of them... but she's pretty crazy and super competitive..." there was a pause. "I'd ask her to teach me, but she hates me for being better than her and naturally gifted with chakra. She's sorta like my rival." Her hand squeezed his gently. "You'll... teach me though, right?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:06 pm

Kiba pressed his lips gently into Akiko’s loving the softness that came with her body. She was so small that he was almost worried that he was going to break her because she was fragile or something. He wrapped his arms softly around her as she came closer to him, while pressing even further with the kiss. Her scent was just so sweet today, and being like this with her just caused it to magnify to even higher levels for him. He lose all thought of her food for the time being, just making sure to completely focus on her.

Shino gave a slow nod. “Yes, my entire clan enjoys doing it but my father always told me that I had a natural gift for them”, he remarked slowly. “They are a great way to see art in nature and to show that we can help make it beautiful”, he said with a pleased smile. “Of course I would love to teach you, it can be something that we share”, he said softly as he kept his hold on her soft hand. “I only hope that you end up loving it as much as I do”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:12 pm

Akiko smiled into the kiss, opening her mouth slowly to breath. She continued to push her chest into his, but he was far stronger, so his pushing was more aggressive and did much more than hers did. It was a cute position for them to be in. Her arms wrapped around his chest, trying to kiss him a little harder and more aggressively. He'd like that right? moving so she was closer to him, she was trying to push herself up and make herself taller.

Aaliyah smiled. "Really?" She asked, smiling at him. "Is it the one on the center of your desk? The tall one with the itty bitty pink flowers?" Now she seemed more interested, and her hand held onto his a bit more tightly. "I want you to teach me. It's something I always wanted to try. I remember my mother had one. She bought it somewhere and I always wanted one. She gave it to me, but my father destroyed it after she died." Smiling affectionately at Shino, she kissed him. They came to a store and she went inside with him. "Will you get another one that we can make from scratch together?" Her voice seemed a bit more childish than it normally did when she spoke, but it was also unsure.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:27 pm

Kiba continued pressing softly into Akiko, but to her that was like having a wall go down on top of her. He was pushing her back into the counter and holding her there for them to kiss. His arms fell to her lower back when they got even closer. Kissing Akiko like this made him forget everything else in the world. He was enjoying what time he had with her now, and that was just perfect for him.

Shino gave a small nod. “Yes I have been working on that one since before I met you, I have just forgotten about it till recently with all that has been going on”, he admitted. “I wanted to get back into it which is why I mentioned it to you today”, he said with a smile. He held his happiness despite the sad comment she made about her mother and father, he didn’t press into it though. He held her hand a bit tighter as they entered before hearing her question. She sounded like a child asking like a piece of candy, she never sounded like that! Clearly this was something she really wanted. He slowly leaned forward and gave her another soft kiss. “Of course, I will even let you pick the tree out”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:40 pm

Akiko moved closer to him. She felt her chest against his, he was pushing down on her. The position they were in made it seem like he was slamming her into the counter. It didn't hurt, so she pushed him back an inch or so, but their lips never left. Jumping up on the counter, she moved closer, opening her legs so she could press against her again. Now however, they were almost face to face. Her arms snaked around his neck and her back straightened out.

Pushing up against his lips, she moaned softly. The kiss wasn't something she was used to, so the reaction he could get out of her was much more innocent and sweet than a woman closer to his own age. Moving closer to him, she pushed her chest into his, feeling his arms move around her.

Aaliyah smiled. He wanted to do this too. This much she could tell from the way he answered her. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she smiled and kissed him when he kissed her. She felt numb for a moment, her body tingling. "I... don't know anything about them, Shino, you should pick." She said, shaking her head and moving her hands slightly. "If... you pick a few of them I'll pick between two or three if you'd like. I like ones that have flowers and curl to the side."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:46 am

Kiba didn’t even realize what exactly he was doing to Akiko as time went on. He was wanting her every time he smelled her. He didn’t realize that the smell was what kept causing him to get so close to her. He continued his passionate and rough kisses, continuing to press further and further against her even when she got on the counter. Kiba wasn’t even realizing that he was so wrapped up in his moment that he was hurting her. He was holding her so tight so that he could hold her still while he kissed her that he didn’t realize his claws were starting to cut into her sides.

Shino smiled as he felt Aaliyah returning the kiss lovingly. He really did love her, and he considered her a true love and blessing that had entered his life. Did he deserve her? He wasn’t sure, but he was definitely glad that she loved him so much. “Very well”, he said as Aaliyah insisted that he pick out a few that they could work well together on. “Well here’s a few good ones”, Shino mentioned as there was a whole row dedicated to what she requested. “Do any of these look good?”, he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:07 am

Akiko winced for a second when he was pressing against her still. Now he was starting to hurt her again and he was crushing her. She way he kissed her didn't bother her too much, the roughness of it was just something that was his style. It wasn't something she was too worried about but suddenly, something sharp pierced her him. Her mouth opened, she gasped, and her eyes shot open and widened. When she felt something wet enter her mouth, she accidentally bit him.

Aaliyah wrapped her arms around his neck and when the kiss broke, she felt content again. She felt a bit dazed. She always did after they kiss. Despite his appearance, he was an amazing kisser. She'd kissed other men before and he was by far the best at it. Walking down the aisle, she looked at a few of them, pursing her lips in thought. "Hm..." She muttered, pointing. "What about this one?" She asked, pointing at a plant that was a bit larger than the rest, and already had small budded flowers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next