Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:26 pm

Both Shino gave a nervous swallow as Tsunade turned to them. This was definitely not a good sign for them. Kiba was just thankful that Shino was getting picked on first. Shino hung his head down, as if ashamed of what he had done. “I wanted to make sure that all of my information was accurate before reporting to you”, he said honestly. “Things change on a mission and I couldn’t let myself report false information since at the time I was still unsure if she was with the enemy or not”, he said slowly. “I made a call, forgive me if it was the wrong one”, he said with a bow.

Kiba nearly jumped as Tsunade turned her gaze to him. His eye twitched as Tsunade asked him why he had brought Akiko in. “Hey now that’s not fair you told me to report to Shino and do as he asked. Which I did”, he said as he sent a glare towards Shino. “How was I supposed to know that he had just sent someone of such power and infamy with me? If I knew I could’ve been killed I don’t think I would have done it but I trusted Shino. And I now agree with him, Akiko could have killed me many times if she wanted me to. But she didn’t”, he said simply.

“Kiba’s actions are mine to blame”, Shino said simply. “Everything he was because I thought it would be best for the village”, he said seriously. He slowly hung his head as Tsunade explained that he was going to be stripped of his rank as a shinobi and how his clan would be shamed for what he had done. The thought made his heart ache. His father would be so disappointed in him. There was only one logical answer to this though, lie. Shino had the straightest face ever, and no one could tell when he was lying. “I was spending my time learning exactly what kind of village I have come to work for”, he said as he slowly glanced up to Tsunade. “Aaliyah told me numerous things I never would have imagined………..and I wanted to know it all”, he said slowly. Aaliyah had told him quite a bit of Konaha’s corrupted underside after all.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:41 pm

Tsunade looked at them both, and sighed. "I never said that your choice was the wrong one, I wanted an explination." She ran her hand through her hair and as Kiba spoke, she opened her desk and pulled the same scroll he'd already seen when she asked about Akiko. "The two of you can blame whomever you please, but what you did could cost the village a lot. Not to mention Aaliyah's life. She's on orders not to interact with Konoha shinobi, which is why she was wiped from all records. Even her father hasn't seen her since she left. The Aaliyah that was born to him died when her mother did." She looked between them.

Pulling open the scroll, she looked over it and stopped. "Heisha Sani and Suki - S ranked - Specialty: Transformation Jutsu. Able to change into any shinobi, maintaining voice of the person they appear as they're able to keep on the form of a single person for, as reports show, longer than a few months without getting weak or needing to change back for any reason. By touching the person they turn into, they're even able to take memories of places and people." She dropped teh scroll onto her desk. "If they're in the village, and SAW Aaliyah or Akiko, they're both dead. Now do you see why I'm so concerned?

Xerion ALONE has a flee upon sight. He's the most deadly of all the siblings and kills with genjutsu. He could be a mile away and be able to kill you. All you have to do is hear his music and you're under his genjutsu, for someone like you, Kiba..." She sighed.

Turning to Shino, a surprised look crossed her face. "Aaliyah knows much more than the average shinobi. She may be exaggerating, but at the moment, my assumption is she's told you secrets that might cost ANBU to re access how important she is." she laced her fingers together. "Surely you wouldn't want that to happen." Her eyes stared into his glasses. "She's quite fond of you." the hokage added in a calm voice. "The hesitance and reluctant she showed in leaving you... makes me wonder." She glanced between the two. "Akiko and Aaliyah aren't something you two should be too set on. They're powerful, but dangerous. If you care about them, you're never going to see them again."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:53 pm

Kiba looked down at the scroll with a worried expression. He knew that these guys were tough but all of these ninjas felt like they made Akatsuki look tame. He looked down at the description of the two, so they could be anyone and anywhere at any time? That was very bad news for this time in Konona. Kiba had never meant to endanger anyone, especially the four of them. Just by bringing them here he had endangered so many people. First they would kill those two and then shortly after they would come and kill many in the village. “My clan”, he uttered under his breath. Was he going to be the death of them all? He didn’t know, but he’d make sure to die and take as many with him as he could if he had to at the same time.

Shino just remained silent, listening with his usual calm fashion that he had become famous for. Even since he was a kid kids were creeped out by him. He wasn’t going to let something ruin this for him though. He just listened patiently as he heard the abilities of the two explained. “I see, seems like this mission you sent us on put a lot more people at risk then you wanted. But then again something tells me you aren’t surprised”, he said slowly as he glanced back up. He couldn’t really say that he enjoyed the tone of voice that Tsunade was taking him, at least when she implied about him and Aaliyah. “I’m the first person to treat her like a real human in quite some time, guess she’s just thankful there are some good people in the world”, he said slowly.

Kiba just shook his head. “Fuck this all, they are our people and it’s our job to save them”, he growled. “I don’t know about Aaliyah but she’s a child of all things, you would just let her die when we pulled her into this? I don’t care if I get killed but I will save her if I have to”, he said before turning and making his way towards the door.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:05 pm

Tsunade stood up. "KIBA!" She yelled. "I'm not saying Akiko will have to die! I'm telling you that her life isn't worth all of those in this village and I REFUSE to let you cling to the childish ideal that you can save everyone! I've lived and fought through the third shinobi war, and I've seen death first hand. I've lived it! I watched my brother and fiance die, and for what?!" She asked. "What did this village gain from their loss!? NOTHING!" she boomed.

"You need to understand that I'm not doing this because I want to. I HAVE to do this." She boomed. "I love this village and I'll protect it, if it costs me my life. If you don't agree with that ideal, then get out of my office."

She was upset with them both. "Amazing how you spend a day with a traitor, and the two of you are so blinded by whatever emotions you feel for those girls that you're willing to throw your shinobi career away, along with the lives of your village and families for something so pathetic as a pretty face. Apparently just meeting a traitor makes you one." She stood up and turned her back, looking out her window.

"I'm sure when your mother and your father hear this news they'll be proud of you." This time, she was speaking to them both.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:19 pm

Kiba stopped dead as he heard Tsunade shout at him. How could you walk away from that after all? He just listened as he shouted to him about how Akiko didn’t need to die. What kind of shit was she pulling? “I suppose you are right”, he began, as if saying that he agreed with her. “You weren’t strong enough to save everyone. I will be”, he said in a soft voice. “Perhaps these ideals are childish, perhaps they may be impossible and perhaps I’ll get killed by living them…………but at least I haven’t given them up”, he said slowly.

“Kiba, hold your tongue you hard headed moron”, Shino said bluntly. He knew that Kiba meant well but this was getting ridiculous, why was he so attached to some little girl? At least he and Aaliyah had something between them. Kiba and Akiko didn’t have that though right? He was tired of Kiba just digging an ever deeper hole for himself. He was trying to save Kiba, but he was going to realize what a costly mistake that was.

“At least I didn’t make out with the woman I’m trying to protect. Shino is the only one trying to protect a pretty face”, Kiba said, probably making the entire room go silent. Even Shino tensed up as Kiba said that. This was something that he didn’t think was going to happen. Kiba actually ratted him out. They both hung their heads as they were reminded how disappointed their family was going to be in them. Shino and Kiba were now completely silent. What had happened, now there was no way out of it. Kiba just shook his head and looked towards Tsunade. “My mother already knows, and she trusts me to make the right decision. If she hates me after what I do, then fine I won’t be her son or heir to the clan”, he said simply. “I don’t care about something like honor, there are many things far more important than that”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Tsunade listened with a straight face, and when he was done, a smile spread across her lips. "Well, as long as you know what it'll cost you." She said, looking over at Kiba. She grabbed the scroll and opened it up so they could see all of the siblings. "I suggest you learn what they look like." She looked over at them both. "Considering you've been pulled to this, the only thing I can do is make you forget with a mind altering jutsu - which would require a yamanaka."

Her voice changed slightly as she continued. "Just know... that whatever happens, do not share it with anyone else but one another, and if you are going to talk about it, make sure that the other really is who they claim to be." Her voice was very cautious. "And I must ask that you do the same with me..." She pointed to the wall of her office. There was an empty hook that hung there. "I will create a system which no shinobi will be able to copy, and there will be no pattern to it, but it will signify that I am the true Hokage." She said seriously.

"I don't want anyone to know of the danger the village is in. With the combined threat of an Akatsuki and Heisha alliance, should something happen and a child be born between a the two, that could very well be the end of Konoha. Such a bond between the two would spell the fall of Konoha, and all other shinobi villages."

There was a silence and she closed the scroll, putting it in her desk and locking it. "I'll want to see you two tomorrow around noon. Looking out the window, she sighed. "You both may go." There was a pause as she heard them start moving. "Oh, and Shino?" She asked, looking over her shoulder. "The look her eyes held when she looked at you?" A smile crossed her face. "I know that look and when it appears."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:43 pm

Kiba didn’t even know what to say. Where had the dreams of the shinobi world gone? He knew that Naruto was a bit annoying at times but had everyone else given up hope? Tsunade was speaking to them, especially him in such a condescending way and he couldn’t even imagine why this was happening. He had heard that bad things happened to good people, but was he just ignorant completely? He had never witnessed death in any form before, so perhaps he just didn’t understand. In a way he felt bad for her. Did she feel responsible for what had happened that day? He just gave a sad sigh as he looked down at the scroll and continue to memorize the faces.

Shino to wsas also looking at the faces on the scroll, also doing what he could to make sure that he would not forget the faces that he was looking at. He just stayed in silence, hoping that this entire thing was just a dream almost. He didn’t mean that though, Shino just wanted the best of both worlds. He gave a small sigh as he turned to make his way out before Tsunade stopped him. He just slowly looked over, ready to hear anything else she wanted. He was surprised to see her smile and say that she recognized the look. Shino said nothing for a moment, just stared. “Come on Kiba, let’s-“, but Shino cut himself off as he realized that the Inuzuka was already gone. Shino just shook his head and walked out.

Shino began walking back home, wondering what on earth he was supposed to do after something like that. Was he just supposed to pretend like nothing had even happened? And yet how could he do that? He didn’t even know anymore, everything was becoming much too complicated for his tastes. “It was never supposed to be this hard”, he said as he entered his clan estate and made his way to his room. Thankfully for the glasses no one could tell that Shino was upset, or at least no one tried to talk to him. He just walked into his room and sat on his bed, just thinking now.

Kiba could be found sitting on the roof of his home. He hadn’t even gone inside, worried about finding something that might make him just lose it. He hoped that the rest of the clan would just back off if they could tell what kind of mood he was in. He was the temporary clan leader but right now he really just wanted to be by himself. “Damn you Tsunade”, he muttered as he stared off into Konoha. When had the village he loved become so dark?
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:52 pm

The sound of someone light walking across the roof was audible to Kiba, but there was no voice to come with it. It stopped not far from him, the wind was blowing her scent away and she smiled. "What're you thinking about, Kiba-kun?" Akiko asked with a smile, sitting down beside him. She rested her head on his arm because she was too small to reach his shoulder. She smiled happily and moved her hand to touch his.

"I'm really good at shadow clones." She said, winking at him. "I sent one with Aaliyah, and I don't think she knows about it yet. That means I get to stay with you!" She said happily. "The clone will only disperse if something happens to me, or if it someone hits it with chakra."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:56 pm

As Kiba’s ears perked up as he heard someone walking towards him he just decided to ignore it for now. He couldn’t catch their scent because of the wind but he was certain that it was probably just one of the annoying kids from his clan that wanted to mess with him. They would find that he was not in the mood today. The sudden sound of the familiar voice nearly caused Kiba to jump as he turned to face none other then Akiko. “Wait……..what did you do?”, he asked as he realized how bad this was.

“A shadow clone went back with her!?”, Kiba said in a worried voice. “No, no Akiko”, he said quickly as he looked worried. “You were supposed to go with her, the moment that your brother finds out it isn’t you……you and Aaliyah will get really hurt”, he said seriously as he stood up. “Come on I have to get you to her, I don’t know how fast she is but I might be able to do it if I can find her scent”, he said worriedly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:01 pm

Akiko looked surprised that he wanted her to go. "But... You said you wanted me to stay with you forever?" She said, backing up a few steps. "Y-you said that you wanted to be with me and..." Suddenly, it looked something she realized something and something shattered inside of her. Her eyes started to water. "You... lied." She muttered. "Just like..." Her eyes filled with hot tears and she backed up across the roof.

"You don't think I'll get hurt, you just don't want me here..." She said, shaking her head. "After you said that you..." She trailed off, her eyes hot with tears. Turning around, her legs grew tense as if she was about to run as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:07 pm

Kiba was confused although he didn’t show it. Wanted her to stay forever? What was she-oh shit. Kiba realized now exactly what it was that Akiko was referring to. That flower he had given her. She actually thought that he was the one giving it to her. Technically he had but he just meant it as a replacement for the one that she lost. Apparently to Akiko it had meant much more though. What had Kiba done?

“Akiko wait!”, he shouted as he fell to his knees and tears started to fall down his face. “Wait just please listen to me, I’ll tell you everything”, he said seriously. “Just please don’t leave me, you’re everything to me”, he said sadly. “Please I’ll tell you everything I promise just don’t leave like this!”, he shouted through the tears. “Akiko please”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:14 pm

Akiko froze when she heard him fall. The sound of his voice, why was he crying?! Turning around she took a few steps towards him and fell down beside him. "Why are you crying?" She asked, resting her forehead against his. He wanted her there, he cared about her, and she let out a sigh, wrapping her arms around him. "What do you want to tell me?" She asked, looking into his eyes.

As the two looked into each others eyes, she smiled and reached up, wiping he tears from his face. When she smiled, her eyes closing, the tears spilled from her own, sliding down her face. "I never want to leave you." She said sternly and seriously. "I want to be around you forever and always." She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around him and held onto him tenderly. It was a sweet, intimate gesture that was more innocent than sexual. "If you tell me everything... I'll tell you everything." Pulling out of the hug, she looked up into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:33 pm

Kiba stopped letting his tears fall for a moment in order to look up at Akiko. She had stayed! She came back to him! He just sniffled a bit as she asked him why he was crying. How could he tell her? Would she understand? He didn’t know. He looked into her eyes, seeing the concern that was there. He didn’t care if Tsunade beheaded him for this. She deserved to know.

He just gave a weak smiled as she reached up and wiped away the few remnants of the tears. He couldn’t help but be sad as he saw her cry. He had never seen her do that before, and it was something that he hoped would never be seen again. He took a deep breath as he held her in the hug for several moments. She had always been honest with him right? It was about time that he did the same. A small bit of confusion crossed his face as she said that she would tell him everything. Was she hiding something? And Kiba went on, he explained everything that was going on, how people were scared, that if Akiko didn’t go back youki would kill Aaliyah and then everyone in the village. That was the main thing that he was talking about, everyone was scared. “And that’s everything”, he said as he looked up at her. “I’m sorry………but everything I said about you was true, please believe that”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:42 pm

Akiko's eyes widened and her body started to shake as he spoke. How... how could...? She shook her head slowly when he finished. "W-why would he...?" She asked slowly. "How could people think that about Youki? He loves us and..." she shook her head, standing up and backing up. "You're LYING!" She yelled, starting to cry again, moving backwards to the edge of the roof farther away from him.

"Youki loves us! He wants Aaliyah to marry him, I heard him tell Ai that! He would never KILL her! He loves her!" As her tears spilled from her face they slid down her cheeks and dripped onto the roof. Multiple streams of water was sliding down her skin, and she shook her head again, scattering her hair and tears.

Her body was shaking, and she fell onto her knees, covering her face with her hands. "He.. he always told me that someone would lie to me to make me hate and go against him, but i NEVER thought it would be you!" She pulled the flower out of her hair were she'd pinned it and threw it at him. "Why are you doing this to me? You want me to kill my brother!" Her voice continued to crack and shake as she yelled at him, scared, shaking, crying....
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:52 pm

Kiba jolted his attention up as Akiko shouted at him that he was lying. He just turned his head, unable to look at her. This was what human nature did to people, conflict, hate, anger and death. It was all just a never ending cycle to them. Kiba took in a soft breath, unable to look back up at her again as he could tell that she was crying. He clenched his fist slowly. Dogs never had these kinds of problems. Why the hell was this so hard!?

Kiba just kept his head down. “Well now you know”, he said slowly. “Hate me or do whatever you want, but at least I told you the truth”, he admitted as he looked towards her sadly. “You are your own person Akiko, so I can’t tell you what to believe, and I never would even if I could”, he said as he turned so that his back was facing Akiko. “Do what you want, kill me for saying these things, you can stay or you can go back to Youki. I won’t stop you no matter what you choose”, he said as his back was turned to her. “Do in your heart what you feel is right Akiko, I can’t look down at you for that”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:01 pm

Akiko's eyes widened. She heard him and stopped crying. "I..." She muttered, it felt like something inside of her was being ripped apart. Like she was being stabbed, but there was no injury. Why did she feel this way? What was wrong with her? She heard movement and turned to see some of his clan coming outside to see what all the yelling and screaming was about. Seeing some of the little kids, her eyes widened and she stood up.

Taking a few steps back, her legs gave out and she fell forward, her hands slamming against the roof. It was getting harder for her to think and stand. She shook her head. "What would Youki do...?" She muttered. She was strong, but she'd never made her own decisions before. She'd always been told what to do and how to do it. Never before was she given the opportunity to make her own choices unless she was fighting. That's what she did. She was a fighter.

confused and scared, she had no idea what to do. How could she make a choice? Something that went against her brother, and everything he had taught her for Kiba? She shook her head, her eyes watering. "Kiba..." She leaned down and closed her eyes. She leaned down, her eyes dripping with tears. "I don't know what to do..." she muttered.

"What... i was going to tell you..." She said, her tears continuing to fall. "I've never been around anyone m-my own age before, and my brother keeps me with just my siblings." She looked up at him, a betrayed look on her face. "You're the first friend I've ever had...."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:16 pm

Kiba just turned his head as he heard people beginning to come out. “Curse that dog like sense of curiosity”, he muttered as he watched as the clan was looking up, wondering what on earth Kiba was doing. “Damn it”, he muttered as he turned back and watched Akiko, figuring that she would have made some sort of decision by now. A ton of Kiba’s clan was going to be watching, it would be weird if things started going down here.

Kiba suddenly had his eyes widen as he watched Akiko fall. “Akiko!”, he shouted as he ran over and skidded to stop right in front of her. He could tell that she was going through a hard time right now, making a large amount of indecision. She wanted to love the brother that she believed she knew, but at the same time what she knew about Kiba had her pushing even more borders. How could Kiba expect her to be okay with that?

Kiba just wanted to extend his arms and hug her but he just didn’t know if she was going to attack or what. How could he hope to know what she was feeling? That would be like telling Kiba the dogs they trusted as animal companions were actually using them for their own war. However, as Akiko revealed the one that she was hiding he lost it. The tears were falling down his face even quicker than hers were. He quickly inched forward and pulled her into a hug. “I’m so sorry”, he said as the tears fell, some of them landing on Kiba’s head as they fell from his face.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:24 pm

Feeling him hug her, her eyes widened. "Kiba-kun..." She muttered, wrapping her arms around him. She felt better when he hugged her. She felt whole and complete... She felt... right. As she held him, she buried her face into his chest, and her crying slowed and stopped. There was a silence between them, and it was much longer than she first thought it would be. But it just showed that she felt good with him.

It was an amazing feeling. A warm feeling flooded her body and she let out a small sigh. She looked up at him. "Don't cry, ok? I... believe you. I'll stay here with you."

"Oh... that's too bad." There was a loud booming voice not far from them. A tall man stood on the power lines not far. Amazingly, as tall and buff as this man was - he was able to easily balance on the wires without breaking them. A dark smile crossed his face. His hair was long and sprayed over his head in random directions. It seemed well kept however.

He grinned, his golden eyes glowing out in the darkness, the moon behind him, illuminating him. He scrunched his nose in disgust, "Ugh... mutt." he jumped, landing on his feet without falling over 30 feet onto the roof of the house, bearing his white teeth 0 his sharp fangs visible, much larger than that of most humans. It seemed, closer to someone like... Kiba's?
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:34 pm

Kiba just smiled as he felt the most calming thing he could experience. She was hugging back, and she had no idea how much that was meaning to him right now. His clan didn’t understand what was going on, but he didn’t care. He knew that he was doing the right thing and that made this okay to him. “I am glad to hear that Akiko, I’ll do everything I can to help you, I promise you I won’t let your faith for me be in vain”, he said with a warm smile.

Kiba thought he smelled something bad, he had no idea what was going on as he heard the voice though. He slowly turned as a familiar face showed up. He recognized it instantly off of the scroll. Kiba just gave a small grin. “So Akiko, this is your brother Cyon isn’t it?”, he asked as he slowly stood up and made himself between Akiko and this new enemy. “I never thought that he would smell this bad”, he said with a grin as he stood to face the opponent. This was a moment of truth. He couldn’t believe that one of the legendary siblings was here. “If you are here to take Akiko by force, you are going to be disappointed cat lover”, he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:44 pm

Cyon laughed at him. "I think you'd be more disappointed." He whistled and a running sound as well as the strong smell of blood met all of their noses. But the only one unable to smell such a thing was Akiko. He smiled as a giant white tiger jumped up onto the roof beside Cyon; however it's white fur was dyed a dark red around the mouth, soaking it's teeth, neck and claws. it didn't seem that any of it was his.

"I hope you won't hold it against me.." He rubbed the head of his partner, which instantly started to purr rubbing against him. "Surely you recognize the scent of this blood. My partner has already proved it's far superior to yours, your filthy dog. Now.." He tilted his head and yin jumped off the roof, grabbing the small boy that gave Akiko the flower, his jaws closing around the boy, but not hurting him. At least, not yet. He growled and jumped back up to the roof, rubbing against Cyon's legs, rubbing his head simply.

"NO!" Akiko screamed. "Cyon..." She moved around Kiba and ran halfway over to him. Yin growled angrily, his hair standing up as she approached. Cyon snapped yin's grip on the boy tightened. "Traitor.." He said, making a disgusting face at her. "You don't deserve to bear our name, to have our blood!" He ran forward and grabbed her by the hair, slamming her into the roof and slamming a kunai into her arm. BLood started to flow down it and a tattoo with light blue ink was seen on her right arm. Her ANBU tattoo was there, small above a slightly larger tattoo. It was a single word, the same tattoo in silver was on the same place on Cyon's arm - loyalty.

Akiko didn't move. "I'll go home... I won't do it again! I.. AH!" she screamed as the blade slid into her side. "You'll go it again! I KNOW you will!" He growled, sounding slightly like a cat himself. "You always liked dogs more, that's another reason not to trust you!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:08 am

Kiba turned his head as he heard Cyon’s whistle he heard something coming, and a feint smell was familiar. Kiba’s eyes widened with fear as he realized that the tiger’s mouth was covered with a thick layer of blood. Akamaru’s blood. Kiba felt his muscles tighten all over his body. “You sick bastard”, he growled as he looked at the man who was doing this. Akamaru had better only be wounded, otherwise this guy was going to be destined for a very painful death. Kiba was about leap forward when he suddenly saw the tiger leap down and grab the boy from earlier.

Kiba just growled as he looked as the man stabbed into Akiko’s arms and held the boy at bay. Things were not looking well, perhaps he could test this guy’s pride out. Kiba was very much like a dog, perhaps this man was much like a cat, and perhaps he’d be prideful. “Hey Cyon!”, Kiba shouted as he looked towards the man. He was walking forward, but stopped about halfway towards him, still plenty of space between them. “It isn’t her you want to hurt, because I know for a fact that if you hurt her too bad your older bastard of a freak brother is going to flip out at you”, he said with a grin. “Your fight is not with her, it’s with me”, he said seriously.

“I’m the one that’s tainting Akiko according to you”, he said as he stared at her. “I’m the one who’s annoyed you and you even attacked my partner”, he said as he started to look more beast like then before. “Come on, I’m the Inuzuka clan leader’s son, I know that you are just dying to fight me”, he said as his claws grew and he pointed towards Cyon. “Come on now, you aren’t a scaredy cat?”, he asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:26 am

Cyon tilted his head to teh side and laughed. "I'm not really interested om fighting you. From what rumors say, your sister is stronger than you are." He grinned slightly. "And I remember her." He pointed, turning around to face him. "I remember her. Hana, right?' He asked, cracking his neck. "I had friends that she didn't like." He winked at him. "She was hot when we where in the academy though. Her scent though, it always bothered me. She's a bitch, just like a dog that always lusted." He said, kicking Akiko across the roof.

"I have standards though. I'd never stick something inside a bitch. Who knows what diseases I'd have gotten." He punched Kiba hard in the face, sending him flying backwards. He smirked and then turned his head. "HEY!" he yelled as the adults ran outside, gathering with their partner.

Appearing around him where two males and another female. He smirked. The girl leaned up to kiss his cheek. The two men had a panther and a lion. The girl however had a white tiger that was a little smaller than Yin. Her partner went over to Yin and rubbed against him and snapped at the small boy as he struggled, making him stop.

"Some cats travel in families." he said, turning to face Kiba. "So your clan is going to have to face me and my other family...." he said with a sly grin. "If you can't..."

"NO!" Akiko yelled, running in front of Kiba. "Please... Cyon, I'll go home! I won't come here again... please!" She begged. "Just.. let's go!" She pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:43 am

“Yeah will rumors say a lot of things, my sister is mainly a medic, I am the one who focused on the fighting in the family”, Kiba said with a grin. However, as Cyon began to remark about remember what Hana was like in the academy Kiba quickly found himself losing his temper. He soon even found himself walking forward. “You scumbag you are dead!”, Kiba shouted as he charged forward, ready to slash the man to ribbons.

A moment later and he felt a powerful blow strike him right in the face. He fell backwards and skidded across the ground. “Oh god damn”, Kiba said although it was hard to hear. His jaw was fractured. This guy was really starting to piss him off. Kiba knew that he couldn’t beat him though, but as clan leader he had to do something. He quickly forced himself up to realize that Cyon did not come here alone. He assumed that Cyon was the only one here, but he had family with him!? Kiba knew that this was not going to go well. Part of him wanted to send someone off to call reinforcements, but Akiko’s words reached him too soon.

Kiba turned as he saw Akiko trying to beg with Cyon, trying to convince him that they shouldn’t fight. Akiko knew what was going to happen, and yet she was still putting herself more at risk than before. “You bastard let her go!”, he shouted as he ran forward and began to spin. It was a much stronger form of the normal Piercing Fang. Kiba was spinning about three times as fast, heading straight towards Cyon with his attack.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:51 am

Kiba's attack actually hit him, and knocked him backwards, however, all he did was flp over, landing on his feet. "That's it?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. "it's all you've got?" He tilted his head to the side, spitting out a small amount of blood. "My turn!" he ran forward.

A flash passed Kiba and a long stream of hair followed it. She put her hands together. "mahai no jutsu!" Wind flew outward around her and stunned yin, knocking him down. Akiko grabbed the small boy from him and dropped him off the roof. Someone older caught him and Akiko ran back towards Cyon, she slid under his legs and got up, her hand slamming up into his jaw. His head bucked up and cracked.

He snapped his fingers as he fell backwards and the two mobile cats moved forward. It seems they all listened to him. The female white tiger, the panther and lion darted forward without haste towards her. They all growled and darted in a fierce hunting manner making one thing clear - they weren't playing a game. They grew closer and jumped at her.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:08 am

Kiba had himself skid to a halt as he saw that his attack had completely hit dead on. “Take that you bas-“, but he stopped as he realized that Cyon just performed a simple back flip and landed easily on his feet. “Damn cat like abilities”, he muttered as he saw that Cyon spit out a small amount of blood before declaring that it was his turn to attack. Kiba didn’t like the sound of that.

Kiba watched as literally in a whirlwind of movement Akiko had suddenly appeared on the scene, knocking the tiger back and saving the small boy that was a part of his clan. She was risking her lift to save members of Kiba’s clan. Kiba watched in amazement as Akiko’s tiny arm actually did a large amount of damage to Cyon. “Incredible”, he said slowly as he was now easily reminded of the kind of power that Akiko possessed.

Kiba’s specialty was dogs and he had very little knowledge of cats, but as he saw Cyon snap his fingers and the two creatures move towards Akiko, he recognized the looks in their eyes. They were going to beat her until she couldn’t fight anymore. Despite the blow he had received and the pain he was in, Kiba suddenly found himself moving faster than usual. He darted forward, his desire to protect Akiko suddenly taking over again. He suddenly grabbed her around the waist before turning around and crouching, leaving his back exposed to take whatever attack the cats were going to send. He didn’t care how much flesh it cost him, he was going to protect Akiko. He was going to protect everyone! He would prove Tsunade wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next