Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:24 pm

Xerion snorted a laugh. "Yeah well... they tried to cover it up considering Youki almost killed Sasuke's father for it." He looked up at the ceiling. "Youki hates Uchiha, or at least he did before he decided that their genetics are somehow beneficial to him." He shrugged his shoulders bored.

"Oh." He turned to Shino. "If you die fighting my brother for Youki, that means you lose Aaliyah. I don't know if you know that but..." he paused. "And I still think she's way outta your league."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:32 pm

Kiba took a step back in surprise and just blinked as he heard what Xerion said. “His father? It went that far?”, he asked surprised. He couldn’t believe that Youki would try something like that while they were in the village. “And by the way why is everyone in your clan a prodigy?”, he asked. “I swear you all are stronger then Akatsuki even”

Shino just narrowed his eyes as Xerion mentioned that Aaliyah was way out of Shino’s league. He had half a mind to suck this guy out of all of his chakra. “How about you just say why you are here and we can move on, obviously you aren’t to kill us”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:39 pm

Xerion grinned happily. "Yeah, Youki was never big on Uchiha. They're not the favored Konoha clan. It's something no one ever tells you. Uchiha is one of the clans that were put away from Hokage and important powers. It's why they were given the police force. The founder of the Uchiha clan liked to battle with the first Hokage. They founded the village together, but they didn't trust the other. They lust for power and status, which makes them good candidates for betrayal and murder." He shrugged. "Or at least, that's what history shows."

Glancing at Shino he grinned. "You're such a baby just because I called your girlfriend pretty. Get over it will you? Your acting like Cyon when he was six and a girl pushed him down in the sand box." He looked back at Kiba. "Dunno, we're all just gifted I suppose." He said honestly. "None of us have the same abilities except for Sani and Suki, and Fyuuki and Fjuerion. They're twins."

Pausing he thought about it. "I wanted to see my sister, and I wanted to make sure someone..." He looked over at Kiba. "Wasn't what Cyon was making him out to be." He pointed at the orange and red blossom that was still in Akiko's hair. "Red usually means lust or love, and giving flowers to a girl normally only means one thing. Not to mention that girl claimed to be my niece.. So..." he trailed off. "I wanted to make sure my sister wouldn't get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:45 pm

“Pardon me if I am defensive about the woman I love”, Shino said under his breath as he fixed his glasses. History showed them that it was going to work out. Everything was going to be okay, that was pretty good right? On the inside it made Shino smile, although this guy he wasn’t sure why they were trusting him. “Aalyaih, do you know something about this guy that we don’t?”, he asked simply. “You seem to be acting pretty normal for him showing up”

Kiba just gave a laugh as Xerion explained himself. “What you mean the cat lover didn’t like me? There’s a shocker”, he said with a slow shake of his head. He narrowed his eyes though as Xerion mentioned wanting to make sure no one was going to hurt Akiko. “Last time I checked it was your family trying to hand her over to the Akatsuki”, he said slowly. “I think she is in much safer hands”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:50 pm

Xerion stood up and walked over to Kiba. He was a few inches taller, but nothing drastic so they were face to face. "I've done more for Akiko than anyone else ever has. I wanted to protect her, and that's why she's not there now. I love her, and there's the only sibling that's younger than me, and I WILL protect her, even if it has to be from you." He leaned back on something.

"She's much stronger than you and you provide no protection for her. How well do you think you can hold your own against Youki when you can't even defend yourself against Cyon? I've seen Youki break Cyon's arm without even trying."

Aaliyah sighed. "Xerion is against most of what Youki does and openly disagrees with him. He's the fastest runner I've ever seen so I think that;s why I think he gets away with it. Whenever he runs, no one even tries to follow him."

Xerion grinned. "I hate Youki and what he's doing. I've never agreed with him and I don't expect to start now." He said honestly, shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:04 pm

Kiba said nothing as Xerion moved in so that they were face to face. Kiba didn’t get intimidated easily, even though he had been outmatched several times. He just stared forward as Xerion began speaking about how he had done so much for Akiko and how Kiba was so weak. “Yeah you’re right, perhaps to all of you I am nothing more then a bug you can step on. Perhaps you could kill me before I even realized it”, he said honestly. “I can’t compare with strength like yours, but that doesn’t mean I won’t try. I would rather die then to see either of these two forced to go back to your maniac of a brother”, Kiba said with a growl. “Call me a fool if you want, but I would die to protect her, and I don’t care if that’s what it is going to take in the end. I won’t hand her over without a fight!”

Shino said nothing as he listened to Aaliyah’s explanation on this guy. He was really fast as well huh? Shino said nothing as he watched the exchange between Xerion and Kiba, he had never seen the Inuzuka truly this passionate about anything. “If you have never supported him then why are you in his group? Family or not Youki doesn’t sound like the types to have a non supported on his side”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:11 pm

Xerion grinned. "I knew I liked you." He said, ruffling Kiba's hair and sat down again. "You're willing to stick to your guns even though you don't have the strength to back up your mouth. That means a lot believe it or not. I like it." He leaned back on his arms, his guitar moving against his back, making a small sound. "Fools are those who run and change their mind with little convincing. On the other hand, those who stick to what they think despite the information at their hand are honorable."

He pulled something out of his pocket, a guitar pick. This caused Aaliyah to tense up. "Youki has his support, and he's my brother, but everyuthing he does doesn't merit my approval. Giving up Akiko to have a baby at her age will more than likely kill her. She's not old enough for her body to support a baby without hurting her. Nor will she be able to grow after the child is born. Her growth will be permanently stunted. She could die and miscarry. I don't like the idea and I'll do whatever i can to stop it."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:26 pm

Kiba just raised his eyebrows as the dude messed up his hair. What did Kiba look like to him? Five? He let it go for now though, not really going to argue with him about this kind of thing. The guy wasn’t going to insult him and he respected Kiba, that made the Inuzuka like him already. “Thanks I guess”, Kiba remarked as he turned and watched him speak. “This guy sounds like he is full of heart”, he had to admit.

Shino said nothing for several moments as he watched Aaliyah tense up for a moment. That guitar pick probably could represent death for them in a single moment if he used it. No matter how much Shino and Kiba talked these guys were right, they could never compete with them. They were too weak. “I have to say that I believe you, if you wanted to kill us you could have done it long ago”, he admitted with a nod. “Do you have a plan in mind?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:57 pm

Xerion leaned back on his hands. "I was thinking about a few things." He said with a nod. "But the only thing that'll make Youki back down is if Pein does something that violates the deal. I'm not sure about everything, they see me as pretty young and don't include me in a lot." He shrugged his shoulder.

"Stupid huh?" he asked with a sigh, shaking his head. "But I know that Akiko is too young and if something happens to convince him of that, maybe he'll change his mind. He won't do it if he thought it'd kill her, and he get nothing to show for her death. He's cold but he's not stupid. If he was going to get rid of one of us it'd be Ai..." He thought about it for a while. "Or maybe... Yeah Ai is pretty useless. She just makes men do what she wants, and I can make anyone do what I want with music, not to mention mind control, so her skills are substandard."

His shaggy brown hair moved as he flicked it back with a head movement. "I'm not worried about you helping me really, I just want to know I can leave her here if I have to."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:08 pm

Kiba just raised an eyebrow as this guy treated this entire situation as if it wasn’t going to be hard. Was that this dude’s personality or what? The Inuzuka didn’t understand him at all, but that wasn’t much of a surprise. Kiba just continued to hold Akiko close to him, just in case this guy was to make any sudden movements or anything like that. Kiba wasn’t going to back down on matter who stood in his way. Xerion might be able to kill Kiba quickly, but he would give this guy hell before that happened.

Shino raised an eyebrow as Xerion went to say that if anyone Ai was the one who would be gotten rid of if anyone. Apparently she had amazing powers, but she would still be the most useless to them. That was cold if Shino had to say so himself. He gave a small nod and turned to Aaliyah. “What should we do, you have been able to plan this better than anyone yet”, he said honestly. “What could we do to make Youki give up this plan”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:07 pm

Xerion shrugged. "Well, to be honest I'm really not worried about Youki." He said, looking up at the sky, throwing the pick in the air and catching it. He stood up and walked over to them. "Keep my sister here. I'll come back tomorrow with more instructions. Keep her safe." He turned around, starting to walk away, his guitar tapping against his back slowly.

"Oh..." He turned around, grinning at Shino. "And you're daughter's pretty hot. Never expected something like that to come from you." He chuckled and vanished completely in another strong gust of wind.

Akiko smiled as he left. "I knew Xerion was on my side!" She said happily, looking up at Kiba who was holding her against her chest. Her hand was resting against him and she smiled. "That means I get to stay with you!" She bounced slightly and hugged him tight.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:28 pm

Kiba just gave a nod. “I will do everything that I can to make sure that she is safe from harm’s way”, he said seriously. They both knew that if it came down to it Kiba was going to die in one of these fights. But his heart was going to stay strong, they both already knew this. Kiba would hold onto Akiko and never let go. He would rather his entire body and heart be destroyed before letting her get hurt, she was worth too much to him now.

Shino just stared with an annoyed expression as Xerion talked about Sharla as if she was some kind of object or something. He had half a mind to say something back but decided to let it go for now. It wasn’t worth it.

Kiba smiled as Akiko seemed to be thrilled that she was going to be staying with him. He was definitely happy that was the case. After seeing their daughter he knew that he would stay with this girl. They had worked too well together to be separated now. “Yeah, I’m really happy Akiko”, he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:33 pm

A rock slammed into the back of Kiba's head and Aaliyah sighed. "I just feel like you deserve that..." She muttered resting her forehead against Shino's chest. "I love you." She muttered, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I want to go sleep." She said to him honestly, moving closer to him. More so than anything, she just wanted to be with him right now, and if Akiko was here, then she was staying here too.

This way she could get to know the layout of his house, where it was, how to get inside without anyone seeing her and not to mention where his room was. Closing her eyes, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "Wanna go now?" She asked, looking at Kiba warningly and glanced at Akiko.

Akiko smiled and hugged him. "Let's go inside, I'm tired." She said, jumping off the roof and bent down, rubbing Akamaru's face. She hugged the large dog, scratching behind his ears as he laid down, exposing his stomach. "Hey Kiba?" She asked, looking over at him. "I need to get cloths and leave them at your house, huh?" Again, she had no cloths at his house and nothing to wear besides what she was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:41 pm

Kiba shot his head forward in pain. “Ow what the hell?”, he muttered as he shot a look back towards Aaliyah. “Hey I haven’t even done anything yet!”, he shouted in an annoyed fashion as Aaliyah just went back to being her playful little self with Shino. God that guy had fallen for a hot one, but an annoying one at that. They were definitely made for each other that much was certain.

Shino gave a nod. “Yeah we can go now, you have had a tiring journey and need to rest”, he said before turning away with Aaliyah so close to him. “Come on now, I’ll show you where my home is”, he said as he continued on his way, leading her all the way to the Aburame clan grounds. “That sector over there is my direct families”, he said as he pointed it out. “And the far right corner is where my room is”

“Yeah okay”, Kiba said before running and leaping off after Akiko who was already busily petting Akamaru. He was glad that they got around so well, after all Akamaru would be with Kiba forever, and now hopefully Akiko would as well. “Clothes? Oh right”, Kiba said as he got what Akiko meant. He had gotten in trouble last time for this after all, so it would probably be a good idea to go and buy some clothes for her. “Yeah we can head out anytime, not many stores will be open at this hour but there should be a few”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:47 pm

Aaliyah whined playfully. "Carry me, I don't want to walk." She said, as she stopped walking. She ran all the way here, a normally two day journey in a few hours, in heels, and she was tired. He was so strong and she loved being pressed against his body. Safe was an understatement when it came to how she felt around him. Whereas she did feel safe, she felt so much more around him. Content, like nothing could hurt her. Ever.

Akiko shook her head. "No, no... I didn't mean now." she said, standing up. Akamaru sat up and didn't seem pleased, nipping at her hand to get her to pay attention to him rather than Kiba. She pushed his nose and went over to Kiba. "I can just wear what I am now tonight. I've slept in cloths like this before, but I want to leave some stuff here so I can sleep here whenever I want."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:58 pm

Shino gave a weak laugh as Aaliyah told him to carry her, if she was tired then that would be a real shame. “Very well, I know the best way in anyways”, he said as pressed a hand to her back and put an arm beneath her knees before lifting her up bridal style. “Come on then”, he said before flickering off with her. He took the long way around to make sure that no one saw what they were doing. After a minute or so they finally made it to a window. “Easy now” ,he said as he took her inside with him.

Kiba gave a nod. “Oh okay, my bad”, he said with a laugh before turning towards Akiko once again. “Alright well I am kind of getting tired myself so whenever you want to head in I am ready. I’m certain Akamaru is ready to call it a night as well”, he said with a laugh as he looked at how happy he was. Kiba started to make his way towards the entrance to the house, marveling at everything that had happened just now.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:11 pm

Aaliyah smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck. She leaned up to kiss him and smiled. As he moved through his window, she held onto him and laid on his bed. She rolled over onto his sheets and giggled slightly. "What, no spider man sheets?' She asked, teasing up, sitting up and kissing him. Pulling him over to, she held onto his shirt, bringing him closer, letting her tongue slide into his mouth.

Akiko nodded and walked into the house with him. She looked up at him and looked around. "I like it here..." She told him honestly, taking his hand and closing her around his. She moved up to him and wrapped her arms around his chest. Turning her head, she went over to the bathroom and came back outside in only a tank top and underwear. Looking over her shoulder she tossed her cloths to the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:24 pm

Once Shino made his way through the window he turned and closed the window behind him and dropped the blinds. He didn’t want someone to get a view if they decided to go on a midnight walk or something. He turned his head as he watched Aaliyah make her way onto the bed sheets, getting herself comfortable as he made his way over. “Got rid of them once I heard you were coming”, he said jokingly as he leaned towards her and entered into a deep kiss. He was soon on top of her, giving his own tongue to her as they continued the kiss.

Kiba made his way inside along with Akiko, turning to look at her as she mentioned that she liked it here. He couldn’t help but smile at that. “Well I am glad”, he admitted as he watched her head off to the bathroom. He figured after such a long journey that she just needed to go. He made his way onto the couch and lay on it with a small yawn. He closed his eyes for a moment and then just looked towards the ceiling. As he heard Akiko coming out he turned to look at her, right before his eyes widened. Did she not remember what had happened last time!? Then again Kiba’s mother didn’t really get mad at him. He’d ignore it for now, but he had to admit that after seeing Tsukiko he didn’t quite look at Akiko in the same light as before.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:30 pm

Aaliyah laughed slightly, pushing closer to him, her arms finding it's way around his chest. Pulling at his jacket, she slid it down his arms and threw it onto the floor. Smirking at him, she pushed his tongue with her own and let her hand wander through his hair, pulling at it slightly. It was almost like she was teasing him.

Akiko blinked. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. She sat on the couch beside him and pulled her legs to her chest. She moved close to him and shifted her body so she was laying down beside him. "Are you going to sleep on the couch or will you sleep with me?" She asked, looking up at him, her head resting on his shoulder.

Whereas she didn't understand most of what Tsukiko said, she knew that Kiba loved her. He'd told her that already... He gave her the flower, he wanted to be with her forever and he wanted to be together with her. She felt different when she was around him and it made her feel different. It made her heart beat faster and her stomach feel weird. When they were apart she was scared and hated it.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:37 pm

Shino was definitely one who did not enjoy being teased. He knew that’s exactly what Aaliyah was doing, she was trying to make him give in first just like last time. He continued his emotions as his arms wrapped around her back, feeling her softly against his own skin. He couldn’t wait to have her again.

Kiba quickly made himself go back to normal as Akiko asked him that. “Oh no reason, sorry I’m just a bit tired tonight”, he admitted as he let out another yawn. He watched her come over and sit next to him before pulling her legs up to her chest. He gave a small smile as she rested her head up against his shoulder. Her cuddling was always cute. As she asked where he was going to be he thought about it for a minute. “Odds are if I left you alone you’d make your way back to me again”, he admitted. “And I can barely sleep on this thing as it is”, he said with a laugh. “I will join you tonight I guess”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:42 pm

Aaliyah felt his determination grow to resist him and she wanted to laugh slightly. He would try so hard, but she was going to win no matter what the cost was. Feeling him move as they made out, her body shifted slightly, her lips moved against his, her tongue rolling against his.

A sweet smile spread across Akiko's face as she snuggled against him. Her arms wrapped around him softly and closed her eyes. "You smell good." Moving closer to him, she giggled slightly and pulled the flower out of her hair, putting it on the table not far from them. Even thought Kiba was thin, he was tall and his shoulders were fairly wide, the rest of his body following the same shape. This led to Kiba taking up most of the couch. She was small, so she could fit there with him - but they would both only be comfortable if she was sleeping on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:49 pm

Shino would be lying if he said that every moment wasn’t making it harder to resist with Aaliyah. He could admit it, she was definitely good at what she did. He let out a soft moan before finally pulling himself away from her and looking down towards her. “Wanna get this going?”, he asked with a small wink.

Kiba smiled as Akiko nuzzled up next to him, seeming to be extremely happy with his answer. As she pulled the flower out of her hair and set it down on the table he smiled after it. She really did love that thing, and after talking to Tsukiko it was now beginning to become so much more to him as well. He slowly laid down as she made her way on top of him. “Sleep well okay?”, he asked as he gave her a light kiss on the forehead. “Good night Akiko”, he said as he leaned back and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:56 pm

Aaliyah laughed slightly. "As long as that's what you want." She teased, her hand moving through his hair, pulling off his glasses and tossing them on the bedside table. She leaned up, her lips met his again, her arms wrapping around his neck.

"I always sleep good when we're together..." She muttered, closing her eyes and let her head rest on his chest. "Kiba..." she muttered, her words slightly slurred but he could still understand her. "Are you sure you want to sleep on the couch?" She moved a little so he could get up if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:31 am

Akiko started to get things out of the fridge to make breakfast. "Talk to me." She said, walking into the bathroom to tie her long hair behind her. When she came out of the bathroom she was only wearing a small shirt and panties. It would be a tank top, except it barely reached the mid point in her waist. She ran by him and winked. "You like meat with everything, right?"

Grabbing some potatoes, she started to cut them while she put oil in a pan and heated it up. She put the potatoes in there and started to cook them, seasoning them with fresh garlic, pepper, salt, and some other seasonings. "So..." She turned over to look at him. "Talk to me, I like hearing your voice. It relaxes me." She giggled happily.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:36 am

Kiba just gave a small nod as Akiko came back from the bathroom. He really was an Inuzuka and couldn’t help but admire the legs that she was showing off. She was kinda teasing him but he had other things on his mind right now. “Talk to you huh?”, he asked with a smile. He wasn’t exactly sure what to say right now. “So what would you like to do today? I mean we have the entire day to do what we want, so what do you want to do first?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next