Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:52 am

“hehe, I love it!”, Kiba said with a grin. “Normally dogs don’t eat spicy food but I guess that being an Inuzuka I am just unique like that”, he said with a grin as if it made his awesome, which of course it didn’t. He continued to watch Akiko as she began to cook chicken, definitely a good start in his book. Any kind of meat was excellent in his mind. “That is starting to smell quite delicious”, he said as he could feel his mouth starting to water already. He was beginning to get the aroma in his nostrils, there was going to be no stopping him once this food was done now! “I hope it’s not too much longer, that’s starting to make me real hungry”, he admitted.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:03 am

Akiko looked over at him and laughed slightly. She poked his forehead. "You can wait until I'm done." She put the hot sauce and buffalo sauce in the pan with other spices like paprika and chili powder. She moved it around with a spatula and smiled at him. He seemed to interested in the food that it made her smile. He really seemed to like her and that she was cooking.

As she continued to cook, she made something that seemed like a creamy sauce out of cheese. Smiling at him, she checked on the rice, flipped the chicken easily, and then put green beans from the fridge into the pan and started to cook them with garlic and oil. Putting a few drops of wine in the chicken, she smiled, knowing that the liquior would evaporate, but hte taste would remain. She lowered the flame on the rice and turned off the cheese sauce, turning off the flame.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:11 am

“I’m not quite sure that I can”, Kiba said as the aroma continued to grow stronger and stronger from the food. He wasn’t even sure what to say except that it smelt amazing. He just hoped that it wouldn’t take too much longer. He needed to distract himself while he was doing this. He quickly made his way over to the fridge. “Hey do you want some kind of drink or anything?”, he offered as he moved his way through the fridge and began digging through all kinds of drinks. “I got a whole lot of everything so just let me know if any of this sounds good”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:26 am

Akiko giggled. "Don't worry Kiba-kun, I won't let you eat it until it's ready." She watched him move through the fridge. "I can mix drinks too." She said honestly. In each village the drinking age was different, in Ame for example, it was 16 because of Akatsuki. In Konoha though, she didn't know what it was. Akiko didn't like alcohol and the smallness of her body made it extremely easy for her to get drunk fast and easily. Small amounts of alcohol would get her wasted like nothing.

"I can make really sweet ones. Like the fruit ones?" She added. "or Virgin Mohitos. My sister loves those. She's a medical shinobi so she doesn't drink." She laughed. "She taught me to make them and I know how to make them with strawberries, limes, lemons, and fruit juice. Want to try it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:40 am

Kiba just gave a small shrug. “Yeah I wouldn’t mind trying that. But I feel kinda bad that you are doing all the work for me”, he admitted as he made his way back into his seat. “I’m supposed to be your host and yet here you are continually making sure that I am taken care of”, he remarked with a small sigh. “It’s not supposed to be like that”, he admitted with a small sigh. “Come on I mean there must be something I can do for you after all right?”, he asked. “Just name it come on”, he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:51 am

Akiko shook her head. "I don't need anything. You're letting me stay here and I owe you for that." She said, smiling. "You brought me home, I'm just making you something to eat, it's not like I'm doing something super important.." She said, looking over at him. "Don't worry ok?" She asked.

As she finished cooking, she made up two plates of chicken, then some rice, and green beans. Handing it to him, she smiled. "I don't know if you want cheese, I just like it with rice." She said, drizzling some on her rice. He had more chicken than she did, but she had more rice. Smiling at him, she looked up at him happily, sitting at the table and moving her hair from her face. "Let me know if you like it." She said, cheerily.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:01 am

Kiba just gave a small shrug. “Well if you insist then I won’t make myself feel guilty about it”, he said with a smile. “I’ll just make sure that you enjoy your stay”, he said with a smile as he watched Aaliyah begin to serve the food. Kiba thought it was one of the greatest things that he had ever let his nose gone over. “This was definitely something that I know that I am going to enjoy”, he remarked with a small grin. “I would love some cheese thanks”, he said happily.

Kiba grabbed his plate and sat across the table form Akiko, smelling the delicious food she had prepared. “I really owe you for this one”, he said with a smile as he could smell the food. He took a bite of one of the chicken on his plate. He shook his head for a moment. “This……..is by far the greatest meal that I have had in ages”, he said before quickly digging in, enjoying every bite that he was receiving and the taste that came with it.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:12 am

Akiko blushed a little, looking down at her plate in a fashion similar to Hinata. She giggled softly and smiled at him. She started to eat when he did and seemed pleased with herself. "I'm glad you like it. I'm really good at baking too." She said, moving some of her hair from her face. It moved over her body easily because it was soft and slid over the fabric of her clothing.

She watched him eat. She was too, but she ate much slower than he was. Which made sense considering how much food she put in her mouth at a time. It was only a small amount, but she seemed to enjoy what she was eating. "I'm glad someone appreciates me cooking." She said happily, that familiar sweet smile returned to her face.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:58 am

Kiba beamed at her. “Appreciate it?”, he questioned. “I love this, I would pay so much money for food like this at a restaurant, and you made it with ingredients that I just had lying around”, he remarked slowly before taking a few more bites of the spicy chicken. “You are definitely someone with and endless amounts of surprises”, he remarked through a mouth full of food which looked kind of funny and stupid at the same time. He swallowed the last of the meat down. “Seriously though, can you teach me to do this?”, he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:05 am

Akiko smiled at him. It made her happy to be praised. She was normally expected to do the things she did, and if she didn't do well she was punished for it. But, with him when she did something right she was praised and rewarded for it. It was new to her. This was normally only done when she was young. She'd get something good for doing something good, but now? It was different.

She smiled at him and pointed her chop sticks at him. "No problem." She moved a bit closer to him and felt good about herself. The smile on her lips was bright. "I'm glad you like it." She said, starting to eat once more. She thought it tasted good, but she ate much slower than he did.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:09 am

Kiba just kept on digging into his food, glad that Akiko was taking his praises so nicely. He was actually worried that he was over doing it, but she seemed to be enjoying the multitude of things that she had to say. Kiba could honestly say that he was enjoying himself even more now. He looked up to her and smiled before realizing that his food was all but gone, with little remaining. He grumbled about his black hole of a stomach before deciding to make the rest last a bit longer. “So Akiko, do you cook a lot back home for your brother?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:12 am

Akiko looked at him. "There's more ont eh stove." She told him when she noticed that he was still hungry. "Well, I help my sister. That's how I learned. I have more than one brother. I have seven brothers and five sisters. There's 13 of us including me." She said, smiling at him innocently. "We're the only ones left of our clan." She got up from the table and went to the stove, bringing the rest of the food to the table so he could eat it. She's was small, and normally only ate what was in front of her. Her stomach wasn't big enough to eat a lot at once, but she ate almost 8 or 9 times during the day.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:17 am

Kiba watched with a grateful smile as Akiko brought the rest of the food over for him to eat. “You are the best”, he said with a happy smiled as he began to scoop himself some more food. “Wow and I thought that my sister alone was a bit enough pain to deal with”, he muttered as he heard that Akiko had twelve siblings. “I don’t know who you do it Akiko, I would have lost my temper years ago if I had to deal with all those people”, he said honestly. “I guess you are just a nicer person then I am”, he added as he took another bite out of some chicken. “You really are good at that after all”, he said with another soft smile.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:22 am

Akiko laughed. "Most of my siblings where adults when I was born or when I was growing up. Onii-sama is 37, and I'm 13, so there's a 24 year age difference between him and I. All my siblings fall in between him and I. He's the oldest and I'm the youngest." She shrugged.

"And I love my brothers and sisters, and they care about me, so, I think it works out. I know that we're of the same blood, which means even if we fight we'll brought together by something much stronger than most." She said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 am

Kiba just stared at Aaliyah. Everything was so simple to her. Family was family, and blood was blood. It was as if just because they had the title of family that everything would be okay. He had to envy her for that. He wished that to him the world was that simple, but in truth his family annoyed him more than most anyone else in the world. He just gave a soft smile and took a few more bites. “I wish I was more like you Akiko, I think I’d be happier if I was”, he admitted.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:33 am

She watched him and laughed. "I like your smile." She said, watching him closely, leaning forward slightly. "Your smile is so sweet, and it makes you seem so sweet." She happily watched him eat. "Well, I can't say that you'd be happier, but your family isn't like mine. My siblings buried their parents and were left behind with me and my brother, who is around your age I think. An infant and a toddler. They had no choice but to become parents when they didn't want to. It's why I never question Onii-sama's actions. he does this for us. he loved and cares. If he doesn't let me do some things, then it's for a reason I won't understand or for an unseen thing that he's doing for my own good."

She sighed. "Doesn't stop me from wanting a dog, but he cares about us. if making a deal with this... Akatsuki will keep us safe, then I'll support whatever he does."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:47 am

Kiba looked up curiously as Akiko said that she really loved his smile, thought that it was very sweet and made him look nice. Of course that only caused his smile to get bigger as he scratched the back of his head. “I have to admit that I have never heard that one before”, he admitted as he turned and faced Akiko fully. He listened to her explain the sad story that revolved around her and the rest of the siblings. He had to admit that it really was a sad story. To lost your parents before you ever really knew them. Perhaps family was something that Kiba took for granted? He just smiled and leaned a bit closer. “Has anyone ever told you that you are very mature for your age?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:54 am

Akiko looked surprised. "I'm... not that mature." She said honestly. "I'm really small compared to my sisters. Ai always tell me I'll never be pretty unless I get plastic surgery.." She doesn't expect me to get any taller and I'm not that pretty... I'm not mature for my age at all." she said, shrugging her shoulders. It was so cool that he thought her as mature.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:00 am

Kiba blinked as Akiko seemed to think that she wasn’t mature at all. What was she stupid? She was one of the most mature people that Kiba had ever met, light years ahead of him after all. He just blinked in a confused manner as she began to explain herself. His eyes were wide by the end. “Oh”, he said slowly. “No I didn’t mean that kind of mature, I mean you have a mature mind”, he said with a small smile. “You still have a lot of growing to do I’m sure, but your mind is really beyond what I’d expect it to be. You are a lot smarter than me now that’s for sure”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:07 am

Akiko looked up and laughed. "Oh! Sorry..." She said, tilting her head to the side. "I didn't think you meant mentally. None of my siblings think I'm not that smart... I can fight, but other than that... Cyon compares me to a rock." She said, sighing slightly. She mentioned him a lot, making it seem like he really mistreated her.

"Thank you though, I never thought I was mentally mature, but I guess if you say it, it has to be true!" she said happily. She was sitting on her knees in the chair and leaned forward towards him. "You're super honest and sweet! Everything you say about me I'll believe it 100 percent!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:30 am

“I’m really starting to dislike this Cyon guy”, Kiba admitted with a low growl. So far he had only even been mentioned as a cat person and an overly rude person in general. Kiba could barely get over that cat thing! “And of course you are mature, I know it for a fact after all”, he said honestly with a nod. “You are so smart that I think in the future I would ask you for advice, you seem really smart and you just understand things super easy way”, he said with a grin. “Just don’t try to change Akiko, I like you the way you are”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:38 am

Akiko laughed. "Don't worry, he's not too bad. He's cold hearted, but he doesn't really like people." She smiled at him and stretched. "Don't worry, I'll never change because you like me!" She said, chuckling slightly. "I'll always stay the way I am, and if you ever need anything from me, you can ask me for anything and I'll never turn you away. I trust you and know that anything you need won't hurt me. You're strong and you like me." She said smiling sweetly. "You're just like me in some ways. I love being around people that make me feel good, and you make me feel good inside."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:51 am

Kiba smiled as now Akiko was the one who was showering him with compliment after compliment. He couldn’t help but feel really good after those words. After all they were so nice! He had never had anyone talk to him like that before, everyone just saw him as some over energized fool who just got his team into trouble. People generally just lived with Kiba, but they never really liked him or anything like that. He just smiled as he felt like for the first time in a while he had someone that he could really depend on. “Thanks Akiko, you really are a good friend you know that?”, he asked.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:07 am

Akiko smiled sweetly. "No problem!" She said, walking over and hugging him once she finished eating. "I'm glad you think of me as a good friend. No one has ever told me I was a good one before." She said, running her hand through her hair to move it from her face. "Your the first person to say that." She smiled at him happily and turned her head suddenly, looking over her shoulder. "I should clean up too." She siad, seeing the dishes she'd made cooking. "Are you thirsty?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:50 pm

Kiba was surprised when Akiko suddenly got up and came over to give him a large hug. He just smiled and returned it. “Well I mean it, you are just so friendly and positive. I don’t think even think there is one person in the entire leaf village who wouldn’t want to be your friend”, he said honestly with a nod. He glanced over as he saw the dirty dishes. “You should at least let me help you with that, I can clean surprisingly well ya know?”, he said with a grin. “But yeah I am kind of thirsty, so how about you start those drinks and I’ll clean up here?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next