Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:07 pm

Shino's muscles weren't over loaded, and that was comforting. He was strong, and he didn't have hard six packabs, that was unrealistic, but they were firm, and the outline was there. She loved that. He was strong enough to protect her, but not enough to beat the crap out of her. When men were god like strong - she always thought that. Who needed to be that strong? Did they fight with beasts or something? He was perfect in her eyes of a man, and that comforted her a lot.

Akiko bit her lip. "Well... my brother " She looked over at him and smiled sweetly. "But I want to go back to Konoha, can I go with you for a little while? Nii-sama said that I had to come back and not talk to anyone, but you're not going to hurt me, and you're from Konoha, so I can trust you! And you're nice, and you have a chakra pattern that's not like that mean guy that grabbed me... It's different, but it's pure and I know you're not bad." She smiled, turning to look over her shoulder, seeing a cloth like door behind them and slid her back through it as they continued, not looking behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:19 pm

Shino continued to have his hands move softly against Aaliyah’s body, having them wanted to areas of her body that he wanted to touch. Mainly only her back and her sides was all that he was going to touch, but every little curve and every bit of her just felt perfect. What more could he say about it. His tongue continued to slide around in her mouth, playing softly against her tongue as they continued to embrace and kiss each other. To the rest of the world, they were the only ones to exist.

“Your brother trained you? He must be pretty talented himself”, Kiba said seriously as he imagined someone that could fully train someone with Kyuubi like chakra amounts. She had learned every elemental attack? That was no easy feat; actually Kiba was pretty sure that it had never been done. In all reality he really shouldn’t be listening to this girl, and yet here he believed every word that she said. He guessed that he just couldn’t find a reason to not believe her. “Well I guess I could if your friend Aaliyah doesn’t mind”, Kiba remarked as he slowly opened up the cloth door. All was silence for a few minutes. “Shino!?”, he suddenly shouted as he saw what was going on. He stumbled backwards, almost not able to believe what was going on. He blinked and stuck his head back in, typical, Aaliyah was still on his lap and yes suddenly the glasses were back on. “What on earth are you doing?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:29 pm

Akiko nodded. "Yeah, he did and a couple other people did. Some of my sisters, and some other strong people he looked up to." Shrugging, she looked over her shoulder and saw Aaliyah's hair and she was sitting in someone else's lap. She turned around and ran over to her. "Aaliyah!" She smiled at her and hugged her. "Come on, Nii-sama wants to see you." She tilted her head to the side. "Who's he?"

Aaliyah suddenly looked horrified. Pulling away from Shino and getting off his lap, she grabbed Akiko and covered her mouth hard, forcing her down to the ground, and her eyes narrowed. "Why did he send you!?" she almost yelled.

Pulling her hand away, Akiko blinked. "Nii-sama asked me to. He wants to know where you are and where you disappeared to." She stood up, the top of her head reaching around Aaliyah's nose or a little lower. "It's like..." She trailed off thinking. "He wanted to see where you disappeared to after the mission and who you were wi-"

"Akiko..." She said, holding her shoulders. "I wasn't with anyone, ok?" She asked seriously. "I wasn't with anyone, I went to a spa... Ok?"

The smaller girl shook her head. "No you..." She stopped suddenly. "You want me to lie to my brother?"

Aaliyah nodded. "Yes. I want you to lie to him just this once, ok?"

Akiko looked over at Kiba as if seeing if it was a good idea. "I will, as long as you bring me to Konoha!" She said, moving away from her, crossing her arms stubbornly. "I want to go home." She glanced at Aaliyah, who groaned. "Fine, but if you tell him..."

"I won't!" She said, smiling and hugging her. She walked over to the door and grabbed Kiba's hand instantly pulling him to his feet, moving all his weight from his butt how he'd been sitting, to his feet with no effort. All that happened as her chakra system activated and some of it moved to her arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:39 pm

The speed in which Shino reverted back to his old lifestyle would probably even surprise Aaliyah. The next time that anyone turned to him he casually had his arms crossed as he usually did, his glasses were on as high up as they would go against his eyes and he was just watching with an unaltered face as he watched the events that were taking place in front of him. Obviously this girl was some other servant to the man known as Youki, who was now apparently checking up on Aaliyah at this point of time. She had said she was going to a spa huh? Good excuse he supposed. Shino just waited for the events to cease, he needed to talk to Aaliyah after all.

Everything had happened way too fast for the slow Inuzuka to keep up with. He had barely even closed his mouth before suddenly realizing that Akiko just pulled him up to his feet with what looked like barely any energy. The dog man just blinked in confusion and surprise as he just turned to Aaliyah and Shino. He didn’t even say anything and just stared in amazement. “Obviously something weird is going on and honestly I don’t think I can handle the explanation. Shino, I’ll see you back in Konoha”, he said before turning to Aaliyah and staring at her as if asking, “Him!?”. He finally just shook his head and looked down at Akiko. “So I’m taking you to Konoha huh?”, he asked with a raised eyebrow. He really needed to leave his town, it was most likely going to do horrible damage to his brain at this rate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:46 pm

Aaliyah looked up at Shino and smiled. "Yeah, him..." She said, sweetly. "Amazing, isn't he?" She asked, giggling slightly. She felt so comfortable with him, and she wrapped her arms around her waist. They were together, or so it seemed. Someone else knew, two actually, so that was something that would be interesting.

Akiko nodded. "Mhm!" She said, sweetly, a smile crossing her face that made her eyes close. The smile almost seemed like the ultimate in sugar coated desserts. She was young, but the way she smiled almost made her seem older, more mature. "Come on." She took his hand, closing it around his as they walked off. As the two walked away, she smiled at Aaliyah. "Come back to Konoha and we'll go home, ok?" She asked.

When they left, Aaliyah rested her head in Shino's chest and sighed. "Shino..." She muttered. "I'm worried she'll tell Youki. She's completely devoted to him, and that mouth she has... She tells people things they shouldn't know and she has no common sense... She'll tell him on accident and it will get me or her killed..." She looked over her shoulder once they were gone. "She's Youki's youngest sister, and her biggest prodigy. When she was born, she had more chakra than the nine tailed fox, and she now has complete control of it..." She looked up at him worriedly, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:52 pm

Kiba suddenly found himself being pulled by Akiko, apparently he was taking her to Konoha, no questions asked or anything. “Shino you owe me big for this”, he said to himself as they continued to head off. “So apparently I found her for ya”, he admitted as he glanced down at Akiko. He wanted to keep her talking, he didn’t want to look weird or strange because he wasn’t able to handle one of his best friends getting some action. The fact that his first girl was one of the hottest he had ever seen kinda pissed Kiba off admittedly. “So what do you want to do when we reach Konoha?”, he asked as they exited the restaurant. “You must have something………particular in mind?”

Shino turned towards Aaliyah as she explained her worried and some information about Akiko. “More chakra then the nine tailed fox?”, he questioned softly under his breath. “Is such a thing even possible?”, he asked. He didn’t think so and yet at the same time he couldn’t help but wonder how she had become that strong. “What do we need to do then?”, he asked. “We can’t risk her blowing our cover, perhaps if we got her to go with some of the ANBU, I think they have some genjutsu that might cause her to forget what’s happened”, he remarked as he turned towards her. “What do you think?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:05 pm

Akiko looked over at him. "Well, I want to see if Nii-sama really burned down the estate we used to live in." She said, looking up at the sky. "it had a private hot spring inside of it, it was so cool and my room was right next to the door. The first elemental jutsu I learned was how to move and walk on water." She shrugged her shoulders, looking over at him. She smiled sweetly as they continued to walk. "But I miss the village, I haven't been there in years, so I want to see if they added to new Hokage to the mountain! I heard the Hokage is a girl now and she trained my sister!" She moved closer to Kiba slightly. "She's a medical ninja, and she's super pretty. She raised me since I was two when my parents died."

Aaliyah shook her head. "If anyone attempts to use a mind jutsu on a member of the Heisha clan they'll die. Heisha invented mind jutsu, similar to the way Uchiha invented or perfected a fire one of whatever it is those losers brag they used to be able to do." She looked at the two as they walked away. "She acts much younger than she is... we'll just have to go to Konoha and make sure she understands she can't tell anyone, then maybe - hopefully she'll understand and won't... I can only hope but..." She sighed. "If Youki knows she's with me, she knows she'll be safe. You can trick Akiko into doing anything, but she's not stupid enough to let someone undress her." She bit her lip. "And your friend doesn't seem like the type to rape a 13 year old..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:30 pm

Kiba gave a small smile as Akiko began to list exactly what it was that she wanted to do, at least that would open up for new conversation. “Well I don’t know about any burned down places, but I haven’t really looked for them lately”, he said with his usual fanged grin. “Sounds like you had quite the nice place though, it would have to be in the rich district of Konoha and I usually don’t go down there a lot”, he admitted with a shrug. “However when we get there I will take you there first thing, promise”, he said with a smile once again. “Oh yeah they added Tsunade ages ago”, he admitted with a small nod. “And it sounds like your sister is a pretty nice person, must have been hard to keep working so hard after a loss like that”

Shino gave a slow nod. “I see, you seemed to make her agree not to tell earlier but at the same time she seemed quite hesitant”, he muttered to Aaliyah. “You know her better than I do and I was never very good at convincing anyone to do anything, and I doubt I would have any better luck when it came to kids”, he remarked as he looked off after the two, they seemed to be getting along well enough. Perhaps Kiba was more of a kid person then Shino gave him credit for? That would explain his attitude. Shino raised an eyebrow as Aaliyah mentioned about Kiba raping Akiko. “You make it sound like this has happened before or is a large concern”, he remarked. He let it go though. “Don’t worry, despite Kiba’s attitude he is a good friend, odds are he’ll treat her just fine”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:40 pm

Akiko's face lit up slightly. "It was farther off on the soutern wall from the village." She glanced over at him. "We had the biggest estate, but then the uchiha made a deal with another clan who moved so they made their compound bigger than ours. They had like a small mini village or whatever and so did we, but our clan lessened faster than theirs in a war and the Kyuubi attack, so now it's just my siblings and I." She looked ahead of them.

"There's 13 of us, and Nii-sama said that if all of us have at least one kid that'll make the clan strong again." She sighed. "I always wanted kids, I love them, but he said that I can't because I'm too strong to have kids and that I don't need to because I'm the only one that can do all the hard work my other siblings won't." The tone in her voice was happy. She didn't seemed bothered by this at all, as if she was telling him a story and not about her life. She seemed... almost happy to do what he asked and didn't question any of it.

Glancing up towards him, they started to reach the trees on the outside of the village. "Kiba-kun?" She asked, blinking a few times. "You said your a dog person, right?" She tilted her head to the side. "Do you have one?"

Aaliyah sighed. "Akiko isn't manipulative, but she's learning it from Youki. She's starting to understand she can get what she wants by trading something. I hate it. She's so sweet, so cute, and she could do so much good... She wanted to be Hokage once Shino, you can't imagine the pure heart this girl has..." She trailed off, watching them start to disappear. "She can end this entire thing with youki by herself... She's strong enough to kill him and Tsuande at the same time... it's why he always keeps her close... the fact he let her out of his sight is a miracle."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:50 pm

“Ah you had an entire clan grounds, can’t say I’m surprised based on how you described the sheer size of it all”, Kiba said as he scratched his chin. “And it’s only typical that the Uchiha clan would end up building a bigger one for themselves”, he muttered with a sigh. “I swear everyone in that clan just ticks me off to no end, why everyone loves Sasuke is a mystery that I am going to wonder forever”, he added more to himself then Akiko.

Kiba frowned at her next words. Was this girl trained just to be happy all the time? He couldn’t figure her out. Whatever Shino had gotten him involved in, he owed Kiba BIG time. “You want kids and yet your brother refuses?”, he asked curiously. He couldn’t believe that she just accepted it so easily. “I mean if you want kids you should just have them, it’s your decision not his, I don’t care what part you’re supposed to play in the clan, that goes too far”

Kiba grinned at her next question. “Do I have a dog?”, he repeated with a laugh. He held his fingers up to his mouth before letting out a long and powerful whistle. “Akamaru!”, he shouted suddenly. Only a minute later and the large dog suddenly appeared as if out of nowhere, coming out of the trees at a skidding halt before stopping right in front of Kiba. “There’s a good boy, want you to meet my new friend Akiko”, he said as he turned to face the little girl. Akamaru leaned forward to smell her before letting out another happy bark.

Shino listened to Aaliyah’s words curiously. Was the girl really that strong? It was incredible to even consider, and Aaliyah seemed like she held a special place in the girl’s heart for her. They must be very close. “Perhaps he hasn’t”, Shino remarked slowly. “There are other ways of making sure that people are being watched other than being there yourself”, he commented. “Perhaps he sent someone to watch her just in case you tried something like this…………would Youki do something like that?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:58 pm

Akiko shrugged. "Well... he's my brother, and he's the closest thing to a dad I have, how can i question something like that?" She looked over at him. "He's much older than I am and he's way smarter. He was married once and he told me that if I have to be in love to have a baby and that not all men are like he is. He won't let me marry just anyone, and if he doesn't like them, I can't be around them. Cyon would hate you because you like dogs, but he doesn't really like anyone." She giggled a little.

"Don't sound so serious, Kiba-kun. It doesn't bother me. The way he acts means that he loves me. He said that he's always protect us and he has. He's really smart and strong. They wanted him to be the ANBU leader." She sighed a little. "But I know he's doing whatever it is he's doing for our own good. He just says we don't know it yet."

When he whistled she smiled. She saw the dog and she leaned over to pet him. "He's so big..." She muttered, straightening her back because she didn't need to bend down. She rubbed behind his ears, because face it - what dog didn't. He stared to rub against her leg and she smiled at him. "Hi Akamaru!" she said, her hand running through his long white fur. "I wish Nii-sama would let me have a dog." She said with a small sigh.

Aaliyah bit her lip. "Youki hates people. It takes a lot to get him to trust you. He barely trusts my teammates, but he trusts me with anything. I can do a lot, but he's super suspicious and he'd send one of his siblings to watch her. But... maybe he trusts her enough now. He normally tells her not to talk about anything. He'd send someone, but I'd have seen them by now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:31 pm

Kiba listened to Akiko with a frown still. He supposed that she had a point, to be so caring and loving was rare to find in a brother. Of course Kiba had no idea what Youki was really like, had he knows he might have had quite the different opinion on the subject. But then again it wasn’t like Akiko knew either. He just sighed to himself as they kept moving forward. “Yeah you got me there”, he remarked with a shrug. “Sounds like he’s a bit harsh though”, he added. “I mean you should be around people if you like them, what if he said he didn’t like me after all”, he pointed out with another grin.

“Yeah that would be because this dog eats too much”, Kiba said with a laugh as he scratched Akamaru at the same time that Akiko was. As she scratched behind his ears he got down on his paws and just lay there contently as he enjoyed the feeling, also allowing Akiko to pet him a bit easier due to her height challenges. Akamaru was pretty big after all. “Well I’m sure one day you could have one, I’m still convinced that there should be a law saying that everyone should have one”, he said with a laugh. “From Akamaru’s reactions he seems to like you, you’d do well with your own dog I can tell”

“I suppose that we should thank our luck than”, Shino stated with a small nod. “At any rate though Kiba will get her to Konoha decently quickly”, he admitted as he turned towards Aaliyah. “Is there……….anything else that we need to do before following them? Anything we need to finish at all?”, he asked almost hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:40 pm

Akiko smiled. He was so sweet. "I don't think much of it. he said that's what my dad would have done." She shrugged her shoulders. "My sister is married and I want to marry a man like him. He's sweet and loves me. He spoils me all the time." She continued to pet Akamaru and smiled. "I wish I could have a dog, and I'm glad he likes me." Turning to see him, she bit her lip, and started to think again.

"Well... Youki doesn't like most villages, but we're from Konoha, so he'll like you." She said, smiling, clearly sheltered from his true views. "You're a good person, I can tell. Why would he not like you?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. "Do you not like him or did you do something that he won't like?"

Aaliyah looked over at him and smiled. "Do you want to?" She asked, grabbing onto his open jacket and pulling him over to her. "You don't to be worried to ask me anything." She moved closer, wrapping her arms under his jacket, holding him in an embrace. "You don't need to think that I'll turn you down or anything. Don't feel bad around me, you will ask me anything and I won't get mad or freak out, ok?" She asked, her hand pulling down his glasses. "If you want to stay here in the hotel for the night and then go back to Konoha, that's fine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:06 am

“Spoils you huh?”, Kiba remarked as he slipped out a bit of pellets before feeding them over to Akamaru. He just smiled sweetly over to her. “I bet he would get you a dog if Youki would allow it huh?”, he asked curiously as he continued to scratch Akamaru now. The dog looked like he was having the time of his life with all the attention that he was receiving from them all.

Kiba glanced up as Akiko asked why Youki wouldn’t like him. “I don’t know, I tend to have a constant problem with rubbing people the wrong way”, he admitted. “My own teammates could barely put up with me at times”, he remarked as he looked back at the past years. “I guess I just have my own voice and I can’t help but say it when I really want to”, he admitted honestly. “When I need to say something and I say it so that everyone gets it”, he said with a grin. “That is just who I am and always will be”

Shino was silent as Aaliyah held him close, her hands seeming warm to his touch. He didn’t know what to say at her first. Her words rang in his head over and over again. What should he say? He said nothing at all for a few moments once Aaliyah was done speaking. He finally turned and looked at her face to face. “Yes, I think one more night would be………lovely”, he finished softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:19 pm

Akiko smiled at him. At least her was honest with her, but being the way she was it was rare if she could tell that someone was lying. She was normally pretty had with things like that because she saw it so often, but was good with determining emotions by people's facial expressions. he seemed pleased, and that made her smile and want to smile.

"He probably would." she said, looking up at the sky as they left the restaurant and headed out the the village. "But Nii-sama said that he'd kill a pet if I got one..." She looked at him and smiled, but she seemed to be hiding something. "He told me I didn't need any distractions and it wouldn't do me any good because they're not helpful and weak. I'd want it until it got big, then I'd get bored and he'd have to take care of it and he doesn't want to." She moved a bit closer as they started running out of habit. "But I'm not like that! I always put everything into something and never get bored, and I've never given up!" She said stubbornly. Her arms crossed just below her small bust line. "But he doesn't believe me..."

Aaliyah smiled at him. "Alright." She said, leaning up and kissing him passionately. She leaned her body into him and pushed her chest into his. Because they were now standing up, she had to push up on her toes, even in heels for her lips to meet his. Her body moved closer to him, she loved being close to him. Even with the interruption and how scared it made her, it all faded when the threat was gone. With Shino with her, them being alone and being able to kiss in privacy it made her feel so good and so safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:01 pm

“Kill it!?”, Kiba nearly screamed in shock. “That’s horrible at least let it go or give it to someone else”, he said frantically as he grabbed Akamaru and started scratching and rubbing his body more vigorously, as if Akamaru would understand what it was that Akiko had just said. “I don’t care if you even did get bored with it, there are plenty of families that would want a dog and would love to take care of it”, he said softly. HE slowly shook his head again as they began to run towards the village. “Sorry but suddenly I really think your brother and I wouldn’t get along”, he said bluntly. “I believe that you’d take care of a pet well, but suddenly I’m worried for the dog’s sake”

Shino held Aaliyah close as he found himself being pressed back into the wall now that they were standing up. His hands trailed across Aaliyah’s back, feeling the soft and delicate skin that she so lovely had. He just smiled into the kiss as he felt his happiness returning again. He slowly slid his tongue once again into her math, enjoying the feeling that it brought. He let out a soft moan as he felt her body being pressed into his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Akiko blinked and smiled at him. "it's ok, I was mad when he told me that, but it's not like I can stop him. He's stronger than I." She sighed, closing her eyes and continued to run beside him. She sighed slightly, looking at Akamaru and leaned over and started to pet him gently. She smiled at him and continued to run, petting Akamaru as she did. She liked him and he was so sweet. "That's why I don't want to get one until Youki finishes whatever it is he wants."

Aaliyah continued to move into him, but as his back to the wall, she moved closer to him. her arms moved around his, his hand sliding up his chest, holding his jawline. Her hips rested against his and she tried to push upwards slightly, trying to get better access to his mouth. "Mmm..." She moaned, feeling his tongue enter her mouth, moving closer to him, smiling into the kiss, pushing her tongue against his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:33 pm

Kiba just gave a small sigh as he watched Akiko lean forward as they ran in order to pet Akamaru. He just smiled softly. It really was such a shame that her brother was so mean, he bet he could find her a dog that could use someone like her. All creatures needed a good home, perhaps Akiko could be that lucky owner that a dog dreams of. He kept running forward for a minute of silence before turning towards her. “So your brother has some sort of plan, any idea what it’s about?”, he asked curiously.

As the two tongues pressed softly into each other Shino could barely even realize what sensation he was feeling right now. His arms continued to softly rub against her back, feeling every perfected groove and feel of skin on her. He could just be here for hours, however he finally pulled back and looked at her in the eyes. “I think we said we were going to go to the hotel didn’t we?”, he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:47 pm

Akiko looked over at him and pursed her lips and thought slightly. "Well..." she began. "I'm not exactly sure but it has something to do with this guy he's been talking to. I don't know his name or anything, but he's supposed to be really strong and everything. I haven't seen him, but men that word for him have come." She looked forward. "And one of them has red eyes and the other one looks like a shark. A blonde one came too, but he didn't seem to happy and hated my brother a lot, so I didn't see him after that."

The feeling of his hands on her back made her hold onto him a hbit tighter, she made a small noise and then all of a sudden his contact was gone. This left her disoriented for a moment, like a drug she was just on completely left her system and she was without that high. Opening her eyes, looking at him, and then seemed to focus and see him. "Yeah, I think we did..." she said, leaning forward and kissed him again. This one wasn't as passionate, it was more innocent. "yeah, let's go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:09 pm

Kiba scratched his chin as they moved forward quickly. The descriptions of all of the people that she was listing was starting to grow more and more familiar. He slowly had his eyes widen as he suddenly put the name to the group, Akatsuki. Kiba turned towards her slowly, as if he was extremely surprised by something. “Hey……..the guy you’re talking about didn’t have a ton of piercings did he? Or the blonde have something wrong with his hands?”, he asked nervously. Kiba was starting to realize what was happening with this girl and the one Shino was making out with. They were their enemies, or at least they knew some things.

He looked at her with a small smile as the look of bliss disappeared in order to only have one of confusion and wonder as to why it had ended. He couldn’t help but let out a low chuckle as she finally agreed that they should head back to the hotel room. He took the light kiss with a smile. “Very well, let’s get going”, he said softly as they made their way off towards the hotel, him holding her hand softly into his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:26 pm

Akiko looked over at him. "I've never seen the man Onii-sama wants to make a deal with." She turned to face him. "My other siblings have, but he said it's better if i never see him. That and the men that came I wasn't supposed to see. He told me to go to my room and I did. But the blonde man had something on his hands and he made these explosions and was yelling about art when he got into a fight with onii-sama, he seemed to get along with Xerion though. Why is something wrong?" She asked, studying the look on his face, knowing she said something bad. "D-Did I do something wrong?" She asked, moving over to him, making it clear she had no idea what was going on around her...

Aaliyah heard him laughed and grinned, hitting him softly enough to let him know something like that wouldn't happen again. She took his hand and walked away with him, smiling and leaning into him and more intimate and personally then when they walked there. It felt good to be with him and for him to trust her. As they approached the hotel, she bit the inside of her lip, wondering what he wanted to do when they got there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:42 pm

Kiba gave a very slow nod on his face before he gained a look of worry on his face. Yeah that was definitely Deidara of the earth village, this wasn’t looking very good all of a sudden. Her brother was definitely involved with the Akatsuki, whatever it was that he was after Kiba now knew that it was no longer going to be any good. He swallowed nervously before he nearly jumped as he heard Akiko asking him what was wrong. “Oh well……….let’s just say that my village hasn’t had very good dealings with the blonde in the past, or the red eyed guy”, he said. Technically it wasn’t a lie at all, those two were very problematic for the village after all. “Guess just hearing about them makes me nervous”

They finally entered the hotel, making their way back to the room that Shino had ordered earlier. He lead her inside before slowly closing the door behind him and once again removing his glasses freely and setting them on a nearby table. He turned and looked at Aaliyah, as it not knowing what to say or what to do now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:48 pm

Akiko tilted her head to the side. "Well... I don't like them..." She looked over at hi, not knowing what to say. "What did they do to Konoha and why would onii-sama meet with them if they don't like the village?" She asked, biting her lip gently. She sighed and moved closer to him as they ran, running by his side and keeping up with him. "Do you think my brother will get hurt?!" She asked, suddenly nervous. "They won't right?" she asked, seeming worried all of a sudden. "Because he's the closest thing i have to a dad and I cant lose him!"

Aaliyah went inside with him and stopped a few steps in front of him. Turning around, she tilted her head to the side and smiled. "Why do you look so nervous?" She asked, arching a bow, walking over to him and putting her hand on his cheek, the other on his shoulder. "I can see it in your eyes..." She whispered to him. "The uncertainty and hesitance..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:59 pm

“Slow down Akiko”, Kiba said as he saw how nervous she was getting for Youki. “They are mercenaries, they work for the highest bidder or whoever has their best interests in mind”, he said as he was trying to make something up that she would believe. “They were hired to attack Konoha and take our Jinchuriki at one point but they failed, but the experience left a bad taste in our mouth”, he said simply with a small shrug. “Don’t worry about your brother, if he is meeting with them then it might just be a job deal”, he said hoping that Akiko would believe part of it. “Sorry if I seem nervous, we nearly lost a few good people because of those guys. They are strong”

Shino said nothing as Aaliyah moved closer to him and spoke softly, asking him why he seemed nervous and anxious at the same time. “Because I don’t know what to do that might make you happy”, he admitted softly. “Part of me wonders what it is that you want, and if I am able to give it to you and make you happy”, he said before turning and looking her right in the eyes. “What can I do for you Aaliyah?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:16 pm

Akiko looked at Kiba, and instantly seemed comforted. She smiled and hugged him. "Thanks, but..." She trailed off, thinking things over. "Why did they come after the Jinchuuriki?" She asked, blinking a few times. "I mean... my brother is one. He has... the three tailed beast..." She paused, trying to think of which one it was. "I think that's it. It's three or four, something like that. He's older than me, but younger than Onii-sama. He's been with him a lot recently come to think of it..." She trailed off starting to think.

Aaliyah looked at him, deep deep into those chocolate brown eyes and all she could do was sigh. He was as unsure as she was, but being the way he was and not understanding of woman, he didn't know how to be blunt or forward with what he wanted, and she could understand why. Neither one of them really knew what they wanted. "I don't know... what I want you to do. But... what I want is to be with you." she said honestly and simply.

"I want to be with someone who doesn't see me as an object, but as a person. I know that you care about me and this isn't an act. I see it in your eyes. I just want you to be there. I don't care what happens to me or the village because of it... As long as I have you..."

Closing her eyes, Aaliyah looked over at him and smiled. "And as for what I want from you, just be honest with me..." She rested her forehead against his chest, unable to reach his. "If you want something, you can tell me, I won't get mad or freak out... No matter what it is." She glanced up into his eyes. "because i'll probably have heard worse."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next