Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: Wounds That Won't Heal :.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

.: Wounds That Won't Heal :. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal :. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 2:07 pm

Hazumi

Hazumi had no desire to open the door and bring his family back. Not that he didn't want to see them, but he couldn't justify to bring them out of their rest for his selfish desires. They were at peace, he didn't need to bring them back to a physical world of hardships and challenges. No, they could see him and watch over him just fine, until that day came where Hazumi died and he was able to join them.

Hazumi smiled as he saw that fire in Kasumi's eyes that had been absent for the last year. IT was something he had missed about her, but knew wouldn't come back easily. He traced his hand over her as his chakra slipped out and started to heal her burns and heal the flesh beneath them. "We'll go to the library, Kumo's records might have something on this Order of the Moon" Hazumi admitted. "After that I'll let the Raikage know what's going on. He'll allow me the time off, I'd never pull a stunt like this. HE'll know we're being honest"
Mood: Concerned
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 8 • Speed: 8 • Strength: 8 • Intelligence: 8 • Chakra control: 8
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal :. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:34 pm

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi rolled onto her back as Hazumi began to used his mystical palm technique to heal over her injuries. He was right, she was going to need her full strength... The strength she possessed a year ago, not this flawed state she had allowed herself to fall into. If it meant that she could see Hotaru again, no effort would be to great of a task.

She sat upright as the last of her burns healed themselves, running her hand down her arms. Grabbing the burnt sleeves one at a time of her hoodie, she proceeded to rip them off and pull her hood over her head.

"Let's do it then, we need to start somewhere at least", Kasumi said in agreement as she stood to her feet. She stared at their still burning home as she felt a touch of sadness as the fire continued to rage. Her fingered played with the locket around her neck as she remembered all of the sorrow she had helped fill the house with.

"Like pheonix's rising from our own ashes...", Kasumi thought aloud, "... Let's go show this Order of the Mon why the Yakuza feared us".

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal :. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:39 pm

Hazumi

Hazumi watched the house burn for a short time. HE didn't allow himself long as they needed to keep moving. There was no telling if more from the Order were going to be back soon. They had to get a head start on this campaign. Hazumi turned away, uttering a silent prayer to himself as he remembered the memories his wife and he made in that home. Still, it was only stuff. IT could be replaced. Lives couldn't.

"A phoenix? You've been watching too much of that detective show" Hazumi teased as he and Kasumi walked in to the night.

---

It wouldn't be long until they arrived at the hall of records, a place where ancient documents were kept. Hazumi thankfully now had many friends in Kumo that were willing to help him out. "Just start looking through any religious text you see. One of them is bound to mention an Order of the Moon somewhere....keep an eye open for the door to the afterlife too" Hazumi said as he began to quickly read whatever was in front of him in the hopes of finding something.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal :. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:44 pm

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi groaned in frustration as she threw another book over her shoulder, landing a top a large stack of them she had already discarded. This wasn't really her strong suit, studying. She had always been the type of person to just get up and bust a few heads but it had also taken her months to track down credible leads on the Yakuza before she met Hazumi, so Kasumi figured she may as do things his way if it sped up the process.

"Do you really think that silly prophesy is real?", Kasumi asked Hazumi. She herself wanted to believed in it already but Hazumi had seen more in his career as a Ninja then she ever had, if he thought there was credibility to it, then it must have been true.

"Bah!", Kasumi exclaimed as she chucked away another book, "Right, let's speed this up!"
Flicking her hair out of the way of her Byakugan, Kasumi activated the eyes power as she searched the room in full 3D, "Let's see..."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal :. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:50 pm

Hazumi

"I doubt it" Hazumi said simply as he flipped through a book. "Most of the time people that sound crazy are crazy. That's just the way it is" Hazumi said. HE didn't want to build up Kasumi too much, for he already knew what she was thinking even if she didn't want to say it out loud. She wanted this prophecy to exist so she could be reunited with Hotaru...one way or another.

Hazumi looked over as Kasumi started to use her Byakugan. The man smiled to himself. Good, she was acting smarter, not harder. Just like he had taught her. He was glad to see not all of his lessons had disappeared.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal :. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:07 am

Kasumi Asogi

"No. Nope. Nah uh. Wrong. Garbage", Kasumi commented as she browsed through all of the book with her Byakugan.

It was harder then it looked, especially with how little use her Byakugan and seen of over the past year. It was straining on her eye and her chakra reserves to isolate and magnify every book there was in the 3D space she could see. Instead she tried to play it smart and browse across the titles for anything that stood out to her. It took her several minutes, but she found a few that seemed like they might hold.

She walked around as she searched, sliding book off the shelves and placing them on the ground as she found them. She found a surplus on cults and religion but nothing that had any reference to a door way to the afterlife, except a few in the fiction section. She found a few manuscripts on the study of the afterlife though, which she added to the selection spread across the library floor.

"That's the best I could find", she said before crumpling to her knees for the third or fourth time that night. She grasp her breathe as she deactivated her Byakugan, her vision visibly blurry as she tried to blink her eyes back to focus, "I'll... Help you when I... Can actually see again", she said, giving him the first genuine reassuring smile she had presented him in the last 12 months.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal :. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:15 am

Hazumi

HAzumi glanced over as Kasumi ended up gathering everything to make sure nothing was lost. She had gathered a great deal of information on the afterlife, but so far there was nothing on the Order of the Moon. "Damn, who are these guys...they're like ghosts" HAzumi said to himself.

"Kasumi just lay down and rest. I can take the rest of this for the night. Get some rest and I'll wake you if I find anything" the hunter nin said before gathering all the manuscripts. Before sitting down to read he made three shadow clones to circle the library. There may be more members from the Order around, and they weren't going to catch Hazumi by surprise again.

Hazumi just began to read, hoping to find something that would give them a direction to begin in.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal :. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:39 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi had to admit, she did need the rest. Even when she was still in the prime of her training, her Byakugan still drank through her chakra like a thirsty man in the desert. The curse of not being of Hyuuga blood, although the dojutsu still had more then enough advantages to outweigh the high amounts of chakra it cost her. She positioned herself up against one of the book shelves not far from Hazumi as he read through them one at a time.

She sat for felt like ages before finally drifting back to sleep for the night. She had been disturbed halfway through, between the fight and saving her momentos, she was about due to resume it. She drifted off peacefully in the low lighting and quiet place that the library provided...

The books on the afterlife spoke of nothing more then fairy tales, about heroes who journeyed there and back again, some escaping their fates and some to return loved ones. The more interesting bits about the tales were how many of them referred to the guardians these heroes would have to fight at the gate, guardians who protected the entrance ways in service of celestial beings. Only one book, however, referred to these guardians as Moon Knights. The book was written by one Lord Masahiko Okami of Snow Country, being penned some 40 years ago...

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal :. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:43 am

Hazumi

Hazumi enjoyed reading. He found it a relaxing past time that allowed him to gain more knowledge and information. Before going on missions, he often read information on what was taking place in the shinobi world, in order to take advantage of anything he could. Missing nin loved to hide in enemy territory, in the hopes of using knowledge in order to gain some protection. That rarely saved them from Hazumi though.

"Moon Knights?" Hazumi said to himself before taking a drink of the hot beverage he had made for himself. He read through everything and smiled. "There we go" he said before slamming the book shut and summoning one of his clones. The clone would head off to speak to the Raikage, and let him know what was going on. The clone would make sure the Raikage understood why this was happening.

"Kasumi wake up, we're heading to Snow Country" Hazumi said as he looked the young woman in the eye. "We're going to find a man, Lord Masahiko Okami. He's in Snow Country, and I think he might know more than his books let on..."
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal :. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:59 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi groaned as she was woken up by Hazumi, she moaned as she opened her eyes to the light of morning, raising her hands to shield her eyes. She was going to have to get used to power naps again if they were going on a journey, although she didn't like the sound of Snow Country. It sounded freezing and she was definately underdressed for something like that. At least her chakra reserves and her sight had returned to her with amount of sleep she had.

"In that case, I'm going to need new clothes... And probably some weapons so I don't have to fight unarmed", Kasumi explained to Hazumi and she stood up and dusted herself off, " You're going to need more then that bed robe your wearing yourself"

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal :. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 5:03 am

Hazumi

"Luckily for me I have a safe house in the villager where I take suspects and hold them. I have spare clothes I can acquire from there, weapons for you as well" Hazumi admitted as he offered his hand to help Kasumi stand up. HE slipped a bag of coin in to her hand. "We'll head to the store so you can buy what you need. I don't care how much it costs, we'll both need to be ready for this...I have a feeling this Order of the Moon might be more real than I imagined"

With that, Hazumi and Kasumi left the library with their single book, ready to get prepared for the journey and struggles ahead of them.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal :. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

.: Wounds That Won't Heal :.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2