Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Village NPCs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

Village NPCs Empty
PostSubject: Village NPCs   Village NPCs EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:31 pm

In an attempt to add some more depth and flavor to the villages, I'm permitting the creation of village NPCs for the mods. These can be chuunin or jounin, maybe even a kounin or two if you like, but the goal is to add names and faces to the other shinobi of the villages other than our own characters, and they can be used for story and rp purposes. My reason for this is, again, to add some depth to the villages. If you look at the series, Konoha, where we spend so much of our time, has many recognizable side characters that, while are never the main focus of the story, are always there and are familiar to us because we see them so much. For example, do any of these characters look familiar?

Village NPCs 300px-Iruka_UminoVillage NPCs 300px-Ebisu Village NPCs 300px-Ibiki Village NPCs 300px-Izumo_KamizukiVillage NPCs 300px-Kotetsu_Hagane Village NPCs 300px-Shiho2 Village NPCs 300px-Inuzuka_Hana

Depending on the last time you've watched/read the series, chances are you recognize most of them. So go ahead and make your ANBU captain, or the leader of you interrogation squad, or your head medical-nin, or even your gate guards. While not mandatory, it would help spice up your village a little.

To create NPCs, simply use the mini form below and submit it into the character creation. However, please keep all of your NPCs in a single topic, to avoid clutter. Remember this is only for the mods in charge of each respective village.

Code:
[b][u][size=18]Character Description[/size][/u][/b]

[u]Image[/u]

[u][size=16]Basic Information[/size][/u]

[i]Character Name[/i]:
[i]Gender[/i]:
[i]Age[/i]:
[i]Personality[/i]:

[u][size=16]Basic Info Continued[/size][/u]

[i]Rank[/i]:
[i]Position[/i]: (current position/job in the village)
[i]Clan[/i]:
[i]Weapon(s)[/i]:
[i]Fighting Style[/i]:

[u][size=16]Character Stats[/size][/u]

[i]Stamina[/i]:
[i]Speed[/i]:
[i]Strength[/i]:
[i]Intelligence[/i]:
[i]Chakra Control[/i]:
Back to top Go down

Village NPCs
Page 1 of 1