Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Sasuke smirked hearing Suigetsu's response. Oh god... this was going to be fantastic. "No reason, I just just trying to once again kill the surprise for you." The Uchiha said, turning his attention toward Shino. He was glad that Shino thought it was funny, because Sakura had screamed loud enough to wake the corpses buried in the village.

"Yeah." He said, glancing down at his child. "Sakura's due date is the beginning of October. They set her due date on October 10." He grabbed onto Shai when he almost got away and held brought the child to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:43 pm

Suigetsu narrowed his eyes for a moment, wondering what on earth Sasuke was getting at Suigetsu didn't know, and normally when Sasuke knew something and didn't share it, than it wasn't going to be good news for him. That was his past experience with working for Sasuke at least. Lately they had gotten along a lot more, after all it was only because of Sasuke that he was going to be able to come home.

"About four months away than," Shino said before his eyes glanced back down as he saw that Shai was trying to get away. For some reason, Shino felt a need to act. He raised his hands and help them out to Shai, similar to how Shai normally requested to be held. It was his way of offering to take the child for a little bit, maybe having Shino hold him would put Shai at ease.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Sasuke offered Shai to Shino when he reached for him, giving the child to him. If someone else wanted to hold him then that would be fine.

As soon as Shai was in someone else's arms, he calmed down significantly. He smiled up at Shino, thanking him for taking him from his father. Then he looked to his father, still smiling.

Sasuke smiled at his son and rubbed the top of his head. "You're a brat." He teased, shaking his head, chuckling slightly.

"Am not!" Shai replied.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:20 pm

Shino wrapped his arms around Shai, making sure that the child wouldn't fall in his grip at all. He smiled back down at the boy as he was smiled at. He always liked Shai, he was a good kid even if he got in to trouble sometimes. All kids did that though right?

"I hope that we weren't interrupting anything by coming over here today were we?" Shino asked as he glanced back up at Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Sasuke shook his head. "No, Sakura is pissed off about the baby's room, so in reality you're saving me from her wrath since it's my son that made the mess. He's only ever my son when he does something wrong, every other time he's her son." He said, shaking his head, but looked more amused. He loved Sakura and he knew that she was upset, but they both knew that Shai was much closer to Sasuke than he was to her. And, she was okay with that, since Shai was so much like this father.

"It doesn't matter. Why, do you want to go somewhere else to talk? I have something I could tell you..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:59 pm

"Got ya," Shino said as he was glad that nothing was being interrupted because of Shino and Suigetsu's intrusion. Still, it would be best that they didn't do anything to piss off Sakura while they were there. He didn't want Sasuke getting in to more trouble because he was talking to his shinobi friends rather than his wife and son who was in trouble.

At the mention of having something to tell Shino, he raised an eyebrow. "Let's go for a walk, we can talk as we go."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:23 am

Sasuke nodded. He glanced to Shai, wondering if they should take the child on this walk, but, decided that nothing too drastic would happen and that they didn't have too much to say that Shai wouldn't hear, so they would likely be just fine. "Alright, Shai, you should walk too, okay?"

Of course, Shai nodded and moved until Shino put him down. Once he was on the ground, he took hold of Shino's hand and started to walk with them through the training grounds of the Uchiha estate, which had rather thick forests.

"ANBU is on the move." Sasuke told them. "Apparently they've moving forces to their outer bases to track other shinobi's missions. They're also redoing a lot of those bases to make them more effective and have it so you could almost launch a war from it. They've had me assess some of them personally, wanting information about Youki and his siblings. The village is stepping up its game big time."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:03 am

Shino listened as they walked, holding on to Shai's hand lightly as they moved. Things sounded strange as Sasuke described them. He couldn't understand why such changes would be made so suddenly. Shino knew that he wasn't important enough to have every piece of information shared with him, but he had thought that he might have heard about something like this.

Suigetsu looked over to Sasuke curiously. Interesting, if it was possible for them to launch a war out...the question then became, who would they launch at? "So tell me Sasuke, if the village is stepping up their game what's the purpose? What made them take so much action recently?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:06 am

"We got wind that more and more villages are falling under the control of the Akatsuki due to the deeds that are being done by the two newest members of the Akatsuki. From the descriptions of them, I assume that the new member is the reanimated Kakuzu and a female partner that is now acting on the behalf of the Akatsuki. In the past few months, they have gained four minor villages, two key villages both on the water and with heavy resources like food and ability to create weapons, and another smaller village that is non shinobi but has a heavy hold in mining and minerals." The Uchiha explained, quieter, in case anyone was listening.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:16 am

"God damn it," Suigetsu muttered to himself. Akatsuki's main problem was with Konoha, but despite that he still seemed to be concerned that they were rising in power. Akatsuki was bad news, and with the ability to bring back old members there was no telling what might happen. They were unpredictable. "Kakuzu and his partner aren't messing around than, whoever she is," Suigetsu said as he looked at Sasuke.

"Does Tsunade really think they'll be coming here next?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:19 am

Sasuke thought it over. "I think that it's not unrealistic that the Akatsuki will attempt a ful scale invasion of Konoha. They're definitely strong enough to pull something like that, if they chose to. They also have Youki on their side, who knows the weak spots of the village since he lived here. That's why ANBU is so focused on fixing everything that's wrong. They've been spending a lot of time at night fixing up the wall around the village to make sure that it's secure and it won't blow up if someone like Deidara takes a bomb to it." He explained. "But, I think all this is justified, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:25 am

"Clearly Tsunade is trying to make sure that panic isn't brought up," Shino interjected as he kept listening to the conversation. "I don't blame her either, there's no telling what the idea of a full scale invasion from the Akatsuki might do. It's always taken some of our best shinobi everything that they had to stop the Akatsuki. If they came with an army...there's no telling what damage they might unleash."

Suigetsu gave a small nod. Shino was right, the Akatsuki were powerful on their own. With an army to back them up there's no telling what might happen. He glanced over to Sasuke. "Are you warning us in case something happens?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:28 am

The Uchiha nodded. "Yeah, that's part of the reason I'm telling the two of you. The other reason is because Tsunade has a brigade of missions lined up for me to complete over the next few weeks. When I'm away from the village, I want someone to check in on Sakura and Shai. It went almost without saying that Sasuke worried about the two of them, especially since Sakura was far enough along in her pregnancy that he didn't like being away from her for long periods of time. He wasn't scared, but still, he'd feel better if he knew someone would be there for her and Shai in case anything happened.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:31 am

"I think that's something we can easily both agree to," Shino said as he gave a nod to Sasuke. "I after all know what it's like to want your loved ones to be safe. When you're gone I'll check in on them every day," Shino insisted. He always knew that Sakura worried about Sasuke, but it always seemed like she got more relaxed when Shino was around. She may not trust him or consider themselves great friends, but Shino knew that he owed a debt to Sasuke and he was going to see it through.

"Yeah it's no problem. Easily done," Suigetsu said with his usual fanged grin that he had. "We'll make sure that they're alright while you're away."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:34 am

This caught Shai's attention of course. "You're leaving?" Considering Sasuke had been under house arrest for so long, he wasn't used to his father being away on missions. It was rare for Sasuke to leave the village at all. "But daddy, you can't just leave. That's not fair! What if the baby comes back and tries to paint his room again?"

Sasuke chuckled, lookign down at his son. "I'm a shinobi, Shai. Shinobi go on missions and do what the Hokage tells them. It's what shinobi do, okay?"

The child nodded slowly. "But, it's not for a long time though, right?"

Sasuke picked Shai up and shook his head. "Nope. Just a couple missions a few days apart. You probably won't even notice, okay?"

Of course, now, Shai was comforted and hugged Sasuke. "Okay!" He nodded and then got down, holding both Shino and Sasuke's hands as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:42 am

"Believe me Shai, knowing your father it will hardly take him any time to complete all of the missions that Tsunade has lined up for him," Shino said as he looked down at Shai who now held both of their hands. "After a few days he'll probably have a break in order to spend even more time with you," Shino suggested.

"Besides, you'll be the man of the house while your dad is gone," Suigetsu pointed out as he looked down at the kid. "You'll have to be an extra good boy while your father is gone and help your mother no matter what she says. That's what good shinobi do after all," he said with a grin.

This kind of a comment seemed very out of place for Suigetsu's normal behavior.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:44 am

the comment was so out of place for Suigetsu that Sasuke turned to look at him. The Uchiha looked rather surprised, but then he just smiled him and nodded. "Yeah, Suigetsu's right, Shai. You're going to have to help take care of your mother."

Shai smirked at Suigetsu and nodded. "Okay! I'll be good and make sure to be a good man of the house and shinobi!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:49 am

Suigetsu just held a smile on his face as he looked at Sasuke. There was more to his comment than he was letting on, but it was just for him to know. HE gave Sasuke a single nod, as if telling him that he was glad to say it.

"Good!" Suigetsu said with a large smile as he patted Shai's shoulder. "You'll grow up to be a good and strong shinobi. You'll be taught responsibility and respect."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:54 am

Shai smiled up at Shino hearing that. It made him happy to be around real shinobi, especially ones that his father was friends with. They had faith in him, and that meant he could do anything. "Thank you." He said to Shino, letting go of his father to hug him before taking Sasuke's hand a second time.

Sasuke held onto Shai's hand as they walked. "There's more to it than that." Sasuke added, a serious tone taking over. "They're moving the ranks of shinobi as well and they're making specialized forces. The Mizukage coming is for a dual function. Tsunade wants to strengthen the alliance between our villages, since it is considerably weak."

There was a silence, during which Sasuke activated sharingan and looked around them. "There's a rumor that they might call a kage summit, especially with what happened with Temari."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:07 am

"A kage summit, man it's been ages since the last one," Suigetsu remarked. HE couldn't even remember his kage ever going to one in its lifetime. If there was anyone with worse alliances than Konoha, it'd have to be Kiri. People had not forgotten all the horrible things that they had even done to their own genin. It was one thing to call Konoha too weak, but Kiri had completely gone in the opposite direction.

"I can't say that I blame them," Shino remarked as he looked at the ground. "Our enemies aren't the other villages, our enemies are in hiding, they live in the shadows and the dark places. Our enemies aren't so easily known to us anymore," he admitted before looking at Sasuke. "If there'a kage summit, I just hope that it goes well."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:11 am

Sasuke nodded. "Each Kage is allowed up to three body guards, and I know that Tsunade will want Naruto to be one of her guards, but I doubt very much that they'll let him do it, you know, considering the Kyuubi. It would make the Kage summit too large of a target." The uchiha pointed out. Still, he didn't think that it was a good idea to have many other people involved in that. he was willing to do it, since he was powerful, like Naruto, but not as much of a threat.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:40 pm

"Makes sense," Shino remarked as he thought about the impact of having the Kyuubi being exposed at the summit. The other kages might also think of it as Tsunade trying to show a threat. There were so few Jinchuriki left after all. "I wonder who it is that she's going to pick than, I would imagine she'd take Kakashi myself," Shino said with a small shrug. "But she also might want more of the elite shinobi here in case Youki or the Akatsuki try something."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Sasuke nodded. "I'm sure that she will take the full three that she's allowed and have one present to be Shizune, to make them seem like less of a threat." Then again, Shizune was pretty dangerous. Sasuke knew that Tsunade would never take Sakura, especially now, but it was quite possible that she would take Shizune and maybe one or two other shinobi. Then again, knowing Tsunade, she would probably make it clear that this was not a place for battle and only take one body guard as a means of saying that she could not only protect herself, but she didn't think anything would happen.

Of course, Sasuke didn't want to say that he wanted to go. But, he really wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:40 pm

"Makes sense. Shizune would probably insist on going anyway knowing her," Shino remarked. The woman had basically never left Tsunade's side in the past several years. They had quite the deep history after all, they were almost family after all...actually they were family. Shizune lost her family so long ago that Tsunade was basically all that she had left. Shizune would likely give her life in order to protect the Kage, probably more so than anyone else would.

"Well, I look forward to seeing who she picks."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:23 pm

Sasuke nodded in agreement. It would be an interesting thing to see, but he felt that he was going to go to the Kage meeting if he wasn't invited. He had never particularly cared before, but all of a sudden he wanted to know what was going on and what the villages were planning. They would most likely talk about something that Sasuke would really like to learn about, or knew a great deal about, like Youki.

It would be interesting to see the meeting, even if he knew sneaking into it would cost him his life. He had never wanted to go to something this badly. "Too bad not all of us can go." He added, but was thinking about sending some snakes to follow them, depending on where the meeting was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next