Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:33 pm

"I've always wondered what the meetings are like. The Kages are some of the greatest shinobi in the land, it must just feel amazing to be in the presence of that much strength at once," Suigetsu remarked. After all, the Kages had both political and physical strength. Taking down a kage was no easy task, no matter who they were after all. Even the kages of the smaller villages were rumored to be among the strongest in the land.

Shino nodded in agreement. The kages were all great in terms of strength, but they all also had their own agenda that they needed to see through. "Well, hopefully we'll be informed how it goes once she returns."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:24 am

Sasuke thought that over for a bit. Well, that was interesting. He smirked and looked down at Shai. "Yeah, it has to be a rare feeling to be in a room with people and know that they are your equals." It was hard for Sasuke to express what it was like to be around someone that matched him a raw skill, since it happened so rarely. The only time he ever felt matched was when he fought against Naruto, and, there were times when he faced Youki that he felt that this man could be the only one that could take his life.

Whereas the Uchiha was always the winner, he couldn't help but feel that he wasn't supposed to be. "Hopefully she will. Is there anything else you wanted to tell me?" He asked the two beside him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:36 am

Both men shook their heads. "No, our stop was mainly for the sake of a social visit," Suigetsu admitted as he looked over at Sasuke. "I just didn't realize you already knew the information. Along with that though I guess there is one more thing that I wanted to add," Suigetsu remarked as he scratched the back of his head. "I just wanted to say thanks. I just assumed you didn't care about what happened to Karin or I, I just thought now that you had a family you still didn't give a shit about our fates.....you proved me wrong though."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Sasuke smirked at Suigetsu. He knew much more than he probably should, even as a criminal. Tsunade had feared that Sasuke would try to suck information out of Sakura, so she was very rarely allowed to do any sort of watching over him. But, eventually, the two of them got into an argument, and Tsunade saw Sakura strike him down. Considering all he'd done to her in the past, Sasuke would never bring himself to strike his then teammate. The assertion Sakura showed is what made Tsunade decide that Sakura wouldn't fall victim to her former love for Sasuke and fall to him.

Of course, it was Sakura's willingness to defy Sasuke that drew him to her. She went from being someone that he thought was useless to someone strong enough to strike him down without him noticing her intentions. Things had changed since then, of course, but he did truly love her. It wasn't just to know things. But, being married to the Hokage's apprentice certainly helped his ability to know things.

"You're welcome." He said, not looking at Suigetsu. "When you attacked Kiba that day, I knew that Karin would die without Konoha. I also knew that they would trap you there... I had the choice between letting her die and letting her live, and considering what happened, I couldn't just let her die. But to take her meant we had to take you too. I knew that Konoha wouldn't kill you, so you'd be safe until you could squirm your way out of it. Tsunade isn't blind when it comes to everyone that served Orochimaru. She just hated me because of what I did to Naruto and how I left the village in an uproar." He looked down at Shai and smiled. "I did care. It's why I left rather then telling you why. I figured it would be easier for you to hate me then to know the truth." And the truth was something that he had never told anyone except Shino.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:35 pm

"More accurately, Konoha still can't kill me," Suigetsu said with a smile. IF anyone in Konoha had discovered a way to actually do harm to Suigetsu, it was news to him. As far as he was concerned, only a few people in the world actually had the possibility of really harming him. Still though, he understood where Sasuke was coming from. He was put in to a tough spot, and he thought that he made the best decision. Given what came out of it, he probably did. Without someone like Tsunade, no one would have vouched for Suigetsu that he wasn't a missning-nin.

"At any rate. I still appreciate it," Suigetsu said as he glanced down at Shai and just looked at the boy. "Seems like we're both getting what we want finally."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Sasuke nodded. It would be interesting to see anyone in the village honestly try to kill Suigetsu. Whereas Sasuke didn't want to try that personally, he was sure that he could find a way if he was given long enough, assuming it was in the middle of a desert. During a drought. In the middle of a drought.

"Yeah... I'm glad you got what you wanted." Sasuke looked down at Shai, feeling better about all that happened. Whereas he didn't really like his previous choices, he'd do it all over again if it meant he could get back to where he is now.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:00 pm

"Well, as much as I'm not from here I still owe Konoha a bit of a debt for what Tsunade is willing to do for me," Suigetsu remarked. "So until I leave, I'll make sure that I'm ready and prepared for if Akatsuki or Youki attack," Suigetsu said as he stretched out and held his usual smile. "They'll never know what hit them."

"At any rate," Shino finally chimed in, "I think that we've kept you long enough, we should let you get back to Shai and Sakura."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Sasuke nodded. "Yeah, Sakura wants me to help her repaint the baby's room before I leave for my mission later today." This sounded like something Sasuke was really excited to do. It wasn't like there were ten or a mission other things he would rather do than that, but it was clear that he would do it since she'd asked him to.

"Come on Shai." He picked up his son and put the boy on his shoulders. "We're going to learn how to paint properly."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Shino gave a nod as he and Suigetsu turned the other way. Sasuke had to make sure that the wrath of Sakura was in check, so there was no point in making him wait to get back. Otherwise they might all get in trouble for not letting him get back in time. "We'll see you around Sasuke, good luck on all your missions," Shino said before he and Suigetsu departed the area.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:15 pm

Of course, Sasuke spent most of the day painting the baby's room with Sakura. And by painting the baby's room, he actually spent most of it with Shai in his arms, teaching the boy to paint so he wouldn't make a mess like he had last time. he assumed that if they had just let him do this in the first place he wouldn't have made a mess. However, Sasuke thought it would be okay if he let Shai make a small painting on the wall for his sibling. Shai really wanted to do something for his sibling. However, since he was still a baby, he couldn't write yet.

So, Sasuke helped him with his portrait. It was small enough that Sakura thought it was cute and she and Sasuke added something onto the wall next to Shai's picture. It had been a while since Sasuke had seen Sakura smile like this quite some time.

- - -

Sasuke's mission, however, did not go as planned. He was on the northern boarder of the land of fire, and an alarm in the ANBU base went off. An abandoned base that they hadn't gotten back to yet. By the time they got there, it had been nearly an hour since the alarm was triggered. What they found wasn't something Sasuke ever expected to find.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Shino's eyes suddenly shot open as he felt a presence. It was dark, dark enough to the point where his eyes actually had to adjust to the darkness that was around him. He was very rarely woken up like this, if ever. His insects drained his chakra in order to make sure that he slept, but on the flip side, they could also wake him up if they felt that there was an intruder. Shino's eyes slowly grazed to the left as he saw a dark figure in his room.

Shino suddenly jolted out of bed before turning on the light. He always slept with a kunai in case of an intrusion, and he held it tight in his hands now as he flicked the lamp by his bed. As the light revealed who it was, Shino put the knife down.

"Sasuke, what the hell are you doing here?" Shino asked as he looked at the clock. "It's four in the morning."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:25 pm

Sasuke had moved into Shino's house with relative ease. He didn't want to wake Shino the way he had, but there was really no way he could do this. He felt guilty, but he promised Shino. The Uchiha was wearing the green chunnin jacket, which was stained with giant red blotches. His shirt, pants, and even his arms were covered in what looked like both fresh and dried blood. Sasuke walked over to him and grabbed his hand. "You need to get up." He pulled him up out of the bed.

"We need to go to the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:30 pm

"I can get myself out of bed Sasuke," Shino said as he pushed Sasuke away. Shino was starting to get concerned, he very rarely saw Sasuke act like this and the blood that he was covered in didn't help. Shino threw on a shirt since he usually slept in just his pants anyway. He threw on the shirt and jacket before putting on his shoes.

"So what the hell is at the hospital that's so important?" Shino asked as he started to follow Sasuke. "And what happened to you, are you injured?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Sasuke didn't move or say anything for a minute. Slowly, he shook his head. The blood wasn't his. None of it was his. He was scared of how Shino would respond to this. The entire run back to the village he didn't think about how to do this, how to tell Shino. But now, he realized he should have. The uchiha opened his mouth, but closed it after that.

"Shino..." He said, his voice quieter than before. A sadness overtook his tone. Sharingan matched the blood that coated his body, but rather than looking at Shino, he was looking outside. "She's alive." He finally said. "I brought her back alive."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:16 pm

She's alive. Those words both filled Shino with joy and dread. It only took him a moment to realize what Sasuke was saying, but the implications were just as horrifying. Sasuke wasn't losing any new blood, which meant the ones on his clothes weren't his. And if he felt like he had to tell Shino she was alive...that meant there was reason to believe that she might not be soon.

Without saying anything Shino suddenly moved faster than Sasuke had ever seen Shino move before. He was across streets and rooftops within moments, moving around or through anything that got in his way. It wouldn't be long till he arrived at the hospital and ran inside. He was hoping he could find anyone that would help him.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:20 pm

The Uchiha ran after him rapidly. He caught up with ease. Without much effort, he managed to move at Shino's side, and once the two of them where at the hospital, Sasuke came back his side. "Come with me." He said, starting to walk through the hospital. he lead Shino into the underground level where the major operation rooms where. One of the lights were on and it was a red sign, showing that it was in use.

Once they were there, Sasuke rested a hand on Shino's shoulder. There was nothing he could do or say, and the Uchiha knew that. There was no sorry he could utter that would make this better. There was, quite literally, nothing he could do. He could just be here.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:23 pm

As they moved down in to the underground, Shino just stood there in shock as he saw the room was in use. Aaliyah was being operated on right now, meaning that she must be severely injured. He could only imagine that Tsunade, Shizune, and maybe Sakura were in there. Tsunade still didn't want anyone finding out who Aaliyah was after all, but perhaps it already had happened?

Shino barely turned his head in Sasuke's direction. "What the hell happened?" he said in a low voice. "Who did this to her?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Sasuke sighed, looking down at the ground. He moved away from Shino and sat down on one of the benches that was on the other side of the waiting room. Sasuke could just see it out of the corner of his eye. "She broke into the ANBU base and tripped an alarm on the edge of fire country." He said, looking up at Shino.

"We went to the base to see who could break in, since this one has been retired for almost ten years. I was leading the squad and assumed that Youki would be the only shinobi that knew where it was. But, it wasn't him that we found. It was her. 'He knew'. That's all she said to me." He said, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Shino was silent as Sasuke told his story. He didn't even look at the Uchiha, instead his eyes only remained on the doorway that separated him from the love of his life. He was silently praying that they would save her. They had to save her. They promised each other that they would live for one another. She told him that she would never leave him alone again.

"I knew this would happen," Shino said to the point where it was almost not audible. "It couldn't last forever, one day something was going to happen and he would.....god damn it," Shino said as he reached under his glasses and rubbed his eyes. "Heaven help Youki if she doesn't survive this. I'll finally plunge a blade through that damned heart of his."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Sasuke understood Shino's anger. He couldn't imagine what he would do if something like this happened to Sakura. He loved his wife and knew that Shino felt the same for Aaliyah. But, there was a silver lining in this. Aaliyah was free. She could stay in Konoha now. Youki was gone.

"I know this means nothing to you, but I'm sorry for this happened Shino. But she's alive."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:43 pm

"It means more to me than you think," Shino said slowly as he slowly moved over and took a seat next to Sasuke. His eyes didn't rise up to meet the Uchiha's, but he was still talking to him. "I just wish that I could have done more for her. We tried so hard to defeat Youki and yet nothing that we did was ever good enough, he always got away. Had I been stronger and faster...maybe I could have stopped this from happening."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:47 pm

No matter what anyone else may think, Sasuke cared about Shino. He reached over and took his hand, squeezing it tightly. There was nothing else he could do to comfort him. He was here. "I know, but Aaliyah is strong. And you couldn't be there for her now, but you were there for her before. You helped her. We weakened Youki." He explained.

"Something must have happened that triggered his anger... but that doesn't matter. None of that matters now. It happened, and it can't be changed. I hate to see you do this to yourself. You could have done this, or that. I could have been stronger, I could have stopped Itachi. I could have killed him. But I didn't. I have Shai. Aaliyah's alive and she's free now."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Shino just gave a slow nod after Sasuke spoke. He was right. Everyone knew that Shino had done everything that he could to save Aaliyah. He had fought Youki on multiple occasions, even infiltrated in to Youki's group in order to spy on him. It all involved personal risk, but he did it for her. He did it for her because he loved her so much, and nothing would stop him from seeing Youki dead one day.

"You're right, I'm sorry Sasuke," Shino said as he turned to look at the Uchiha slowly. "At least she's alive and here with me now. I should be grateful. I just wish it didn't happen in this way."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:08 pm

Sasuke couldn't help but agree. "I didn't want it to happen this way either. I wanted to kill him. I wanted to kill him and see the look in his eyes when the light goes out. To see, Aaliyah run to our side, to you. It was something I wanted to happen, just to make sure it was over." He looked at Shino and smiled.

"But, there is an upside to this, Shino. She's free. She's here with us. With you. she's safe now. There is no one in the world I would trust her with more than Sakura."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:11 pm

Shino gave a soft nod, but he didn't feel like talking anymore. He just wanted to be able to see her again, to be able to touch her and hear her heartbeat. He needed to see her and know that she was alive. He needed it for himself. He had requested not to be a part of the mission to deliver Aaliyah over, and yet he had done it anyway. He gave her to the man that did this to her.

"When did they start operating on her? I want to see her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next