Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Generation: Earth-53

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:51 am

"Thanks, it sounds like your dad and mine would get along pretty well," Zoe said as they continued to walk. As Rose's question came up Zoe just glanced over at her. "I take it your boyfriend cheated on you or something?" Zoe said before moving to a nearby doorway and opening it. "In here," she said before walking down a long hallway. "Boys are just dumb. Movies teach them that they need to be the best, so when a strong girl shows up they think that they have to show her up or have sex with her."

"So what boy pissed you off and what did he do?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:39 pm

"Ha, a boyfriend, that's a good one," Rose said, snorting out a laugh at the statement. The thought of dating a boy right now was an absolutely ridiculous one, to her. "The day I date a boy is the day I jab needles in my eyes. The only thing they want is to get in your pants, hardly relationship material." Following Zoe through the doorway and down the corridor, Rose folded her arms across her chest and let out a frustrated sigh. "But there's just this one guy who I swear I want to kick his face in something fierce. It's like every time I'm around him, he goes out of his way to insult me or pick a fight. And now I think he's spreading dirty rumors about me."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Zoe just kept walking through the dimly lit corridor as Rose went on to speak about her boy troubles. It was clear that someone, or a few select boys, had really done something to piss her off. "Well, I won't agree that most men only think with one thing, but you'd be surprised that some guys aren't complete idiots," Zoe added. She knew that this wasn't going to change Rose's mindset, but she figured that she'd mention it anyway.

As the news about this particular boy came up Zoe came to a doorway and quickly unlocked it. They appeared to be in the lower basement of an apartment complex or some other similar structure. "Come on in, close and lock the door behind you," Zoe said before making her way inside. As they came in Rose would notice that it was just like any basic room, except the floors and ceilings were completely made of concrete and there were several chests lined around the edges of the room. It wasn't long before Zoe placed the unconcscious man in a chair before quickly tying his arms and legs down.

"Sounds like he really said some terrible things to hurt you," Zoe admitted as she listened to Rose go on about Neal. "You seem pretty tough though, you can't just break his jaw and get him to stop talking that way?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:17 pm

"I'll believe that when I see it," Rose muttered. As far as she was concerned, all men were pigs. She had yet to see anything that could convince her otherwise. Case in point, the guy they were about to interrogate. He did real good in trying to reinforce the whole 'men aren't all bad' thing. Sure. As Rose followed Zoe through the basement of the apartment complex, she folded her arms and looked around the dark, dingy place. It certainly wasn't five star accommodations, but then what better place for a painful interrogation? It would be fun. "Believe me, if I could break his face and be done with it, I would. But... it's complicated. Let's just say it would only cause more problems than it would solve."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:22 pm

"I see," Zoe said as she listened to Rose talk about the one boy causing her problems. "Sounds like it would just be best to cut him out of your life is possible." Once that was said Zoe slowly moved over and sat on the edge of one of the beds. "We aren't going to get anything useful out of him until he fully wakes up," she admitted. "I say that we give him five minutes before I throw a bucket of water in his face," Zoe added before looking over towards Rose. "So...I never asked what brought you to this part of town anyway. It's not exactly the safest place for a walk."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:28 pm

"As long as you make it ice water," Rose said, glancing back at the man. "And I was thinking we could throw it somewhere further south." She smirked slightly at the thought, then walked over to the bed next to Zoe and casually leaned back against it, not fully sitting down. "I was in a bad mood, needed to get some air. I didn't really care where I got that air, just as long as it was away from where I was before... guess you cold say I just sort of ended up here through happenstance. But whatever, it's not like I can't handle myself. Anyone tries anything on me, and they'll be spitting out teeth for days."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Zoe just smirked at Rose's suggestion. Man, this girly really did want to get some anger out. It actually gave Zoe a small idea. "Tell ya what, how about you ask him the questions when he wakes up. You said that you really wanted to hit someone after all. As long as you don't kill him I don't really care what you do to him," Zoe admitted as she glanced back at the man that was unconscious. "Something tells me that it'll make you feel better than a little bit of fresh air. Keep in mind that this guy is scum, a complete criminal. I truly don't give a shit what you do to him as long as you can make him talk."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:38 pm

Rose lifted an eyebrow, as Zoe suggested she be the one to interrogate the man, even rough him up a bit. Now that was an idea she could get on board with. "Gee, we've known each other for twenty minutes and you're already giving me presents. You sure know how to make a girl happy," she joked, a grin already forming across her face. Leave it to someone like Rose Wilson to only crack a joke when faced with the prospect of potentially torturing a street thug. "Problem is, I'm not sure what questions I should be asking. So how about you ask the questions, and I just be... your muscle, so to speak?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:41 pm

"You got a fair point there," Zoe said as she removed her coat so that she was only in her suit now. She looked at the man for a few moments before turning to look at Rose again. "I think that we've let him sleep and rest for long enough don't you?" she asked as she moved to stand right in front of him. "Wake him up in whatever way you feel is best. Just remember, we do need him alive until I can get him to talk"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:56 pm

"My pleasure," Rose said, standing up straighter and taking her own jacket off. No need to get her nice leather jacket bloody, after all. "By the way, why the suit? Seems like like an odd choice of attire, considering your... work. Seems a bit restricting." Taking a moment to fill up a bucket of ice water, from the randomly convenient sink and ice machine in the poor apartment basement, Rose returned a moment later and tossed the contents right on the unconscious guy's crotch. "Hey, shitstain, wake up. We need to chat."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:01 pm

"Well first of all I look damn good in it," Zoe said as she undid the top button of her white shirt. "And my dad always told me that if I wanted to trick someone that I should wear the clothes for the part. I was a girl in a business suit, these guys thought that they would be able to walk all over me. I got the drop on them though," Zoe said before walking over and standing next to Rose as she threw the ice water on the guy.

"What!? What!?" the man yelled as he suddenly woke up. "Holy hell! What the hell are you two crazy bitches doing?" he asked before looking over at his shoulder. He saw the blood and the bullet wound. "Oh god damn it, you two cops or something?"

"Far from it," Zoe said as she crossed her arms and looked right at the guy. "I'm looking for someone, if he's been captured he would have made a LOT of noise in this area. I need to know if you've seen anything strange going down here," she added.

"Please woman I ain't telling you a thing. I know my rights."

"Funny you should mention that. My friend and I really aren't all that familiar with the law," Zoe said before giving a nod in Rose's direction. It was time for the muscle to step in.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:05 pm

"Hmm... so you do," Rose commented, giving Zoe a raised eyebrow in response to her looking good in a suit remark. Then, she stood off tot he side and waited for the girl to get on with the interrogation. Poor bastard had no idea what he was in for, which was find by her. She'd enjoy showing him. Zoe definitely had an edge to her; Rose liked that. As expected, though, the guy wasn't going to talk that easily. That meant she was up.

Smirking slightly, Rose came forward and cracked her knuckles. "Pal, you don't have any rights down here,"she said, snidely. Then, she reached forward, placing her hand against the man's injured shoulder, and then rammed her thumb into his bullet wound, pressing down hard and twisting. "So, you want to start talking now, or what?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:12 pm

"AWWWW! God damn it! STOP IT!" the man screamed as Rose continued to drill her thumb in to his would. He could literally feel her injuring and tearing up more muscle, his body was practically on fire from what she was doing to him. "Okay okay okay! I'll tell you whatever I know just get away from me!" the man practically screamed in Rose's face.

Zoe motioned for Rose to back off. The girl gave Rose a tiny smile though. "Nice work rookie," she said with a small tease in her voice before turning back to the man. "You better have some information for me now, or my friends has a lot of stress she wants to get out of her system."

"Look I don't know what went down, I just heard a few things. I hear that there was some sort of assassination earlier, some guy killed one of the top dogs in this place. After that he was captured though. I swear that's all I heard I didn't ask any questions!" he said as if his life depended on it. For all he knew, it really did.

"Okay, good.....good, that sounds right," she admitted as she heard the part about the assassination. But how could a couple of thugs like this ass have taken down her father? It didn't make any sense. "Whoever you report to, tell me where he is. I have some questions for him as well," Zoe said.

"But....but I can't tell you that."

"Oh, buddy," Zoe said as she placed her hand on the man's uninjured shoulders. "You have NO idea how wrong of an answer that was," she said before taking a few steps back. She looked over at Rose once. "Make him really scream."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:07 pm

Rose squinted her eyebrows playfully as Zoe decided to make a teasing remark. "Oh, so I'm a rookie now, huh?" she said, stepping off to the side so Zoe could ask her questions. "By all means, have at it, pro." The questions were simple enough, and the tied up goon seemed more than willing to answer now that he'd experienced just what kind of pain Rose could give him. So, Zoe's dad was kidnapped by someone, huh? Hard to believe some regular thug could get the jump on a green beret and take him down like that, so obviously something wasn't right, as evidenced by Zoe's further questioning. Only this time, the guy didn't seem quite as willing to answer. Fine by her. That meant Rose got to have a little more fun.

"Alright, buddy, here's the deal," Rose said, as she came forward again to do her job. She cracked her knuckles again, then reached down to take hold of the man's left hand. "There are more than thirty different pressure points on the human body that, when pushed the right way, can be extremely painful. Like this one, at the back of the hand." Holding her thumb down on a specific point on the back of his hand, she pushed down and bent his hand back. He'd be lucky if he could even move his hand again after she was through with it. "Now, you could talk, or I could show you the other ones."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Just Rose walking forward was enough to make the man cringe back, as if leaning back a couple of inches was going to help protect him from what was about to happen. As his hand was grabbed he flinched, knowing that something very bad was about to happen to him. He closed his eyes as Rose began to affect his hand, causing him to let out another yell of pain as the pain filled his body up. "Okay okay okay! I'll tell you everything!"

Zoe motioned for Rose to stop it once the man said that he'd talk. "See how easy this is? You tell me what I wanna know and I make sure my friends here doesn't rip your tongue out through your neck," Zoe said before leaning close to the man's ear. "And believe me, she can do it," she added before looking the man in the face. "Your boss, NOW," she stated as her cold gaze went right at his eyes.

"His name is Bobby Drake. He's in charge of several of the blocks in this area. I'm certain that he has the information that you need! If a deal or attack went down he would have heard! He's on 64th, the building surrounded by guards. His room is the top one, he says he likes the view," the man said in one long drawn out confession.

"Thanks for the information," Zoe said before standing up and moving to one of the chests that were surrounding the room. She quickly pulled something out before tossing it over towards Rose. "If you're still tagging along than I'm making you wear that," Zoe said. It was a very thin vest, gray in color and it seemed to barely be noticeable. "The army uses them as their new bulletproof vest. It's almost impossible to see unless you're looking for them. When my dad was in the military he was able to procure a few in case of emergency," Zoe added as she also grabbed another magazine for her pistol to replace the one she emptied on the thugs.

"So, does this mean that I can go home now?" the man asked. Zoe just ignored him though as she continued to dig through a few chests. Eventually she gathered everything she needed before grabbing the large bag that she had been carrying earlier and throwing it over her shoulder. "You want anything else to go with that gun?" she asked as she tossed another magazine over to Rose.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:04 pm

"Well, that was simple enough," Rose muttered, letting the guy's hand go and stepping back off to the side. She was actually a little disappointed. She was hoping he'd put up at least a little resistance, so she could inflict a little bit more pain on him. As it stood, she'd barely worked off any of her stress with that. Maybe one percent of it. Half a percent, really. Oh well, hopefully this next step in the plan would lead to some more opportunities to beat the crap out of some people. "Alright, so I guess we go take the fight to this Drake guy. Sounds like a plan to me."

When Zoe tossed over the weird, thin grey vest, Rose took a few moments to examine it, flipping it around and holding it up to her eyes. "You're telling me this thing is bulletproof? I've seen sheer dresses thicker than this. But if you say so..." Shrugging to herself, she reached down to start lifting her shirt off, so she could throw the vest on underneath, when she remembered something pretty important.

"Just a sec," she said, walking over to the tied up man. With a hard elbow shot tot he back of the skull, she put him down unconscious. "Can't have that clown perving on me..." Finally, she reached down and pulled her T-shirt off, then threw the bulletproof vest on over her bra. Then, she got dressed again and grabbed her jacket. "Alright, so let's get this show on the road and beat some skulls in."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:12 pm

"Believe me I was surprised when I learned that it was bulletproof too," Zoe admitted before unbuttoning one of the lower buttons on her shirt to show that she had one underneath as well. Apparently she could afford to wear a suit and still have a bit of protection underneath in case things went extremely south. "Like I said, my dad was in special forces and he got a LOT of nice toys to use to kill the bad guys," Zoe said as she gained a small smile. Apparently talking about her dad always put her in a good mood.

Once Rose was ready Zoe just nodded at her before beginning to head to the door and slowly opening it. However, once they both stepped out she just stopped as if realizing something important. "You know....that guy really would have raped me if he could have gotten away with it," she said in a low tone before turning around and glancing back at the man whom Rose knocked unconscious.

Then, without saying anything Zoe just lifted up her gun and fired right at the man's crotch, completely destroying anything that he had down there. The scream that followed was sheer horror. Zoe just slammed the door closed, locking it closed as it cut the scream off. "The world could use a bit more poetic justice don't ya think?" Zoe asked before turning and walking down the hallway once again, apparently not caring that the man was going to bleed out in a very excruciating death.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:24 pm

"Sure sounds like it... you'll have to show me some of those toys some time," Rose commented with a smirk. She was liking this girl more and more every minute, it seemed. She gave one last look back to the unconscious man on the floor, then followed after Zoe when they were ready to go. "Right, let's get on with this gig, then. I really need to blow off some-" Her sentence cut off momentarily, as Zoe stopped walking and then headed back over to the guy, bringing up the fact that he really would have raped her if given the chance. Well that certainly was true... but what was Zoe going to do about it?

That question was answered a second later, as Zoe took her gun and shot off everything below the man's waist. Rose's eyebrows lifted in surprise, watching as he woke up and started screaming in agony, already beginning to bleed out rapidly. When Zoe headed back through the door, Rose just turned to her and blinked. Eventually, an amused smile cut across her face. "Careful, girl, you keep this up and I might develop a crush."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:32 pm

Zoe gained a tiny smile as well. "Flattering will earn you credit," she said jokingly as they kept walking back in the direction that they came. "My dad always told me that there were people who didn't deserve the life that they were given. It was always why he was so good with killing people. He knew them, he knew the terrible things that they did or were going to. Killing isn't that bad when it prevents them from ruining lives," Zoe added as she glanced back at Rose. She gave a small laugh before turning forward again. "Sorry I don't mean to rant, guess I still can't believe how okay you are with all of this," she admitted.

As they went out through the door that they had originally come through, Zoe glanced back at Rose. "64th is a bit of a distance away from here. Unless you have a problem with it I'd rather not go by foot, the fighting has only just begun after all," Zoe added before moving over to a nearby garage door and pulling out an electronic key this time. She clicked one button and the door opened.

Inside was a beautiful red motorcycle, it looked like it was brand new and had never been used. Inside the garage were also two helmets along with another arsenal of guns lining the walls. "You okay to ride doubles?" Zoe asked as she moved forward and tossed Rose a helmet when she came to it.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:41 pm

"Duly noted," Rose replied, following Zoe out of the building. Note to self, remember the flattery. She listened quietly, as Zoe ranted about how some people didn't deserve life. While she wasn't sure she was the kind of person who could make those kinds of decisions, on who lived and who died, she had to admit that Zoe had a point. Some people, she supposed, really did deserve the kind of cruel fate that the man back there had suffered. "No, hey I get it. I mean, you're right... needs of the many over the needs of the few, right? Er... not that I'm a Star Trek geek or anything, seriously, I just... read it on the internet once."

Clearing her throat, Rose continued following into the garage. Well, that was one way to make yourself sound like a total dork. A few moments later, however, her thoughts shifted to other, more interesting things. She blinked a couple of times at the wall of guns, quite the impressive display. Then, her eyes were drawn to the shiny red motorcycle, causing her eyebrows to lift. "Okay... now that's sweet," she said, with a grin. Catching the helmet Zoe threw at her, she pulled her hair back and then put slipped it over her head.

"Oh yeah... I'm good to ride doubles," she replied. From behind the helmet visor, her eyes drifted a few moments over Zoe. "Real good."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Zoe glanced back at Rose curiously as she spoke. "Well now, you just continue to surprise me don't you?" she asked as Rose pulled out a star trek reference of all things. She wasn't sure what she had been expecting, but it wasn't that. As Rose went on to justify what she said, Zoe gained the smallest of a frown. "Well that's too bad, my dad and I are big star trek fans," she admitted as they kept walking. "It was one of our favorite shows to watch together whenever he came home."

As Rose agreed to ride doubles Zoe mounted the bike and took the lead. As much as she was liking Rose so far, there was no way that she was going to let her drive. "Hop on, and be ready to pull out a gun in case anything goes wrong. There's no telling who might be on to us just yet," Zoe said before quickly starting the engine. It only took a few moments for them to get out of the alleyway and start racing down the streets. Surprisingly, not many of the people they passed were giving them any odd looks. A few people glanced, but no one seemed to realize that these two girls were on a mission.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Rose went quiet, as Zoe made the comment that she and her father were big Star Trek fans. Wow, how's that for ironic? Clearing her throat again, she walked over to the bike and waited for Zoe to get on before getting in behind her. She made sure to pull up nice and close behind her, while wrapping her arms around Zoe's waist. She didn't want to go and fall off after all, right? When the motorcycle engine revved up, Rose squirmed a little. She'd never actually been on one before, and she had to admit, that rumble between her legs... felt really good. As they raced down the street, Rose leaned a little closer so she didn't have to shout too loud for her voice to be heard. "So, uh, just wondering... Kirk or Picard?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Zoe tilted her head for just a moment as she began to hear Rose asking a question. "Well, I guess I look at it two ways," she began to say. "Kirk gets points for being the original, but in my opinion Picard is a much stronger and well rounded character. If I had to pick which one to go into battle with I would take Picard any day," Zoe added as they continued to speed down the streets. "My favorite character was always Data though, no contest on that one," she added before looking back at Rose one more time. "I thought you didn't watch star trek?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:03 pm

"Yeah, I get where you're coming from, but I have to go with Kirk... at least, when played by Shatner," Rose stated, adamantly. "I mean, you can't beat that kind of classic performance. And yeah, Data's pretty awes...ome....uh, oh. I don't actually... I mean I wasn't..." She cleared her throat again, then shifted uneasily in her seat behind her. "I, uh... okay, I just didn't want to sound like a dork. I mean, if the people I hang around with knew I was a Trekkie... oh god, I'd never live it down."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:09 pm

Zoe only gained the smallest of smiles upon her face as Rose was caught in her own lie. The girl needed to watch for that kind of a trap more often. "Well, for what it's worth your secret is safe with me. It's not like I even know any of the people that you hang around with," Zoe pointed out before turning in to a side street and pulling to a stop. "Still, if you wanted to keep it from me that must mean you place some value on my own opinion," she said before hopping off the bike and removing her helmet.

"We're a few blocks away from the address, but I wanted to approach it on foot and get a decent layout of the place before we made any sort of move. For all we know, the guy we're looking for might not even be in," she added as she fixed her hair and pulled it out like it used to be. She really needed to get it cut, her dad did always say that it would get in the way of her aim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Generation: Earth-53
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next