Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Generation: Earth-53

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:09 pm

Well, this conversation went in a much better direction than Neal had been thinking. He honestly thought that Zatanna had somehow found a way to track what spell he had used on her wall. Perhaps she had been bluffing though? Or perhaps she was just so happy that she didn't even care. "Well, I'm proud of you. And for the record I told you that you'd find someone," Neal said as he leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms behind his head.

"So, shall we get to work?" Neal asked with a grin. He had been thinking about going to bed, but he was never going to say no to an opportunity to work with Zatanna.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:12 pm

"Hmm, so you did," Zatanna said, rolling up the sleeves of her costume. "Alright then, first thing's first. The transmuted gender spell. Or the transgendered spell. Yeah, I'm not particularly clever in naming things, sure me. This one you can test on yourself. Or me. Whatever. Not like I haven't tried it on myself a few times. Uh... you know, because I was curious." She cleared her throat, shifting slightly. "Anyway, it's pretty simple. Shouldn't take long."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:27 pm

"I can already imagine the number of ways that I can use this," Neal said with a smile as he thought about a particular person he needed to get some revenge on. Doing it through her wall while she looked in the mirror would probably provide quite a few laughs; for him at least. "Let's get started," Neal said before starting to listen.

---

"Wow, I have to say that was not what I thought you would look like as a guy......or what I would look like as a girl," Neal admitted as he sat with Zatanna after several tries of the transmuted spell. It had taken a while but he finally learned the words. "You ever actually used this spell on a mission? Like make yourself look different so that you could infiltrate some place?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:29 pm

"Well that's the practical part of it," Zatanna stated, with a slow nod. "You know, how I justify it." She grinned a little, laughing under her breath. "Of course, there isn't a whole lot that justifies the next one... except that I beat the entire Justice League at once with it. That was a fun day. Of course, I already told you that. Question is, how exactly do you want to go about learning it? I mean... given it's nature, things could get wild if we're not careful."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:31 pm

Neal just laughed along with Zatanna. God he loved her, she was one of the very few people that he wasn't afraid to just be himself around. Zatanna seemed like the kind of person that could get along with anyone as long as they were willing to try and be friends. As Zatanna brought up the next spell, Neal realized what she was talking about. They were the only two in the room after all, and there was only one way to make sure that the spell worked. "Well, we might as well just go for it right? No other way to make sure I have it down"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:34 pm

"True, although it doesn't have to be us," Zatanna pointed out, spinning from side to side in her chair. "I mean, there are plenty of other potential vict- uh, candidates. Of course, I certainly don't have a problem just getting right to it right now, if that's what you want. Hotath knows it'll only feel good."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:36 pm

Neal listened for a moment as Zatanna pointed out something. It wasn't like anyone else had to know it was them right? "Well, I do have to admit that there is one particular individual I've had my eye on. I bet she would appreciate it as nothing but a joke," Neal said with the smallest of smiles. He was of course referring to Rose, the one person that Zatanna knew Neal wanted to prank.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:39 pm

"Hmm, I had a feeling," Zatanna said, with a small nod. She already knew exactly who Neal had in mind. After all, there was only one person on the team that he'd want to prank this badly, it with something so lewd. "Good idea. Maybe few nice fireworks will calm that girl down a little. I mean, I'm not usually one to endorse doing something like that to a teenager, but holy fuck does she need it. Er... but you didn't hear that from me. Got it? Got it?" Clearing her throat, she stood up from her seat and straightened out her bow tie. "Alright, let's get in position."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:42 pm

"I didn't hear anything Aunt Z," Neal said with a wink as Zatanna practically encouraged him to pull such a prank on his fellow teammate. Course she was far more understanding since she knew of the anger between Neal and Rose, though even Zatanna would probably frown on what Neal had said to the girl only an hour ago. "Yeah, let's get going," Neal said happily before leaping up from his chair and heading towards the door.

Boy would this be a day to remember.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:51 pm

"Alright, let's see, where is she..." Zatanna wondered aloud, then muttering a backwards spell. "Oh, she's in the gym. Let's hope no one else is around." Of course, no one else is around at this late an hour. In fact, most of the main area of the cave is dark and empty, save for Rose beating the crap out of the heavy bag in the gym again. Given what just transpired an hour ago, she had a lot of emotions she needed to pound out. Zatanna hid with Neal off to the side in the shadows, watching the girl. "Okay... this spell is fairly simple, too. I'll teach you the basics, and then you practice. Just remember to keep whispering. Don't want her to hear us now."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:06 am

"The gym? Perfect, no one else is going to be there this late," Neal said with a wicked grin upon his expression. With Zatanna overseeing the situation Neal was certain that he was going to get his sweet sweet revenge. What was one slap compared to what Rose was about to experience after all? They moved to the gym and Neal watched as Rose continued to whack at the bag, which apparently seemed to be her favorite past time. "Alright, I'm ready whenever you are," Neal said in a low whisper.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:29 am

"Alright, I guess we can get this started, then," Zatanna said, rolling up her sleeves again. She quietly cleared her throat, then raised a hand at Rose. "Now, you'll have to translate this into your own words, since you don't use the same activation as I do, but generally, it goes a little something like this... msagro won."

There came a very brief delay before the effects began to take hold. Rose suddenly faltered in mid kick, stumbling forward and catching herself against the heavy back. Crossing her legs, she squeezed them together tightly and bowed her head, eyes squinting shut. The surprised vocals came next, which turned out to be a few shrill, short gasps of pleasure, while her hips began to buck and twitch spastically. A short moment later, a dark wet spot began to form at the crotch of her tight grey gym shorts. About twenty seconds after it began, Rose finally took in a deep breath, swallowed, and then looked down at herself in utter shock.

"What... the fuck... was that?" she gaped out to herself, through heavy, exasperated breaths.

"And I didn't even put a lot into that one," Zatanna whispered. "Just enough to give her a little taste. Alright, go ahead. You try."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:05 pm

Neal just nodded eagerly as Zatanna prepared to show him the spell. It was strange how they worked, Zatanna always muttered her incantations backwards while Neal needed to come up with new words to use entirely. He had never really understood why that was, Zatanna had always just said that magic came from various sources and each one was channeled differently. Since magic was still magic though, it always seemed like Neal was able to translate her spells in to his own.

As the effects of Zatanna's spells took effect, Neal could barely hold back his laughter. Rose had no idea what was happening anyway. She just felt like she was getting pleasure from out of nowhere. God this would be sweet sweet justice! If he ever wanted to stop her mid fight he would now know what to do.

"Alright I think that I have the words," Neal said once he finally calmed down from nearly laughing. He thought about the spell for a moment before concentrating. "Mafestro nal" He uttered as he focused right on Rose.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Rose twitched slightly at Neal's words. She barely felt it, considering it was his first attempt, but it was there. She curled herself inward, as if being struck in the gut, but lowered a hand down between her legs in the process. "Okay, okay, this isn't supposed to happen. What the fuck?" she muttered, trying to straighten herself back out again. She'd heard of spontaneous combustion before, but never spontaneous pleasure. Not like that anyway.

At least the apparent aftershock lasted only briefly. It didn't look like there would be an encore. She wasn't sure if she was relieved or disappointed... mostly relieved, she guessed. She was in the middle of her workout now, if she wanted to do that, she'd go back to her room to be in private. "Oh damn it all," she added, noticing the wet spot on her shorts. "Now I have to go change..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:51 pm

Neal's casting of the spell wasn't anywhere near as effective or entertaining as Zatanna's version, but it still worked at least. The actions that Rose had were similar to what Zatanna had put her through, but clearly not as effective. Guess that just meant that Neal was going to have to practice in the near future.

Neal still could only barely hold in his laughter as he saw the effect that his spell produced in Rose. She was still confused as hell by what was going on after all. Neal just glanced back at Zatanna and gave a single thumbs up, showing his thanks for her willingness to teach the spell to him.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Zatanna returned the thumbs up, then looked back to the retreating Rose, who was heading towards her bedroom corridor. "I'm sure you'll get some practice in the future with it, but for now, let's leave her with this..." And then, she repeated the spell again, this time putting a little more oomph into the words.

When Rose collapsed this time, she fell completely to the floor. both hands clutched between her legs and curling her knees in towards her chest, as she began to spasm and twitch around. Her hips bucked hard, eyes squinting shut, and overwhelmed, shrill gasps echoing through the empty cave. This continued on for minutes. Not seconds, minutes.

Zatanna glanced down at her wrist, as if pretending to look at a watch, while humming casually to herself. "How much longer should we let this go for?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:58 pm

That was too much, just far too much. Neal had to cover his mouth with his hand as the laughter was fighting harder than ever to escape his lips. God, Zatanna could be hilarious if she was properly motivated to take revenge on someone. It was a good thing that Rose drew a target on her back every time that she opened her mouth. Neal just watched as Rose fell and twitched in the distance from the pleasure.

"Maybe another minute or two, I'm almost barely starting to feel bad for her," Neal said despite the huge grin that was on his face. He sure didn't look like he felt bad for her.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:03 pm

"Sounds good to me," Zatanna said, cracking her knuckles and then leaning back against the wall behind her. She seemed to be in no hurry to let up the spell either. It might be a bit... extreme, what they were doing to the poor girl. Not to mention weird. And creepy. But then again, Rose wasn't just a 'poor girl', and she certainly wasn't innocent. You mess with Zatanna's student, and you mess with Zatanna. And things ended poorly for you. That's how it went.

As Rose continued to writhe there on the floor, harder and more aggressively, she spontaneously began to strip off her clothes. She suddenly felt extremely hot, as if she needed to get everything off of her or she'd burn up. In seconds, she was down to her sports bra and underwear, where her hands dove into a moment later. At this, Zatanna lifted an eyebrow.

"Now that I didn't do... then again, I've never let the spell go this long before," she said, scratching her head. "Must be a natural reaction."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Neal just continued to watch as Rose struggled against the spell's effects. It was what came next that made both himself and Zatanna stop laughing. Rose wasn't just in pleasure, she apparently was feeling more effects. Zatanna didn't say anything that would make Rose do what she was doing now after all. She went from just writhing around to full embracing what was going on. Perhaps she just didn't know what else to do.

"Um....do you think that we should stop the spell?" Neal asked as he glanced over at Zatanna. "I'm not sure I'd call what she's doing natural reaction"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:16 pm

"Um... I don't know," Zatanna said, blinking a couple of times. "I mean, I'd probably do the same thing if I spontaneously started climaxing for three minutes straight, but still..." And then, Rose lifted up her bra with one hand, while her other hand continued doing what it was doing down below. "Uh, okay, probably time to stop." She immediately uttered the counter spell, which caused the effects to abruptly halt. Of course, it took a few moments before she actually realized this, while continuing to... explore herself.

At that moment, the teleporter at the other end of the room activated, revealing a merry figure marching out and humming a tune to herself. Argent had her eyes closed at first, skipping forward out of the white light, and then... practically tripping over Rose. Fortuntaely, she managed to maintain her balance, though when she looked down, her eyes went wide and blinked several times.

"Uh..... Rose, what the fuck?" she asked. As it stood, Rose was currently lying on the floor in her underwear, with her bra lifted up over her chest, and one hand down her the front of her panties, which were utterly soaked... not to mention sticky.

Rose finally started to realize what was going on, blinking back out of her daze and feeling herself start to panic. Quickly, she withdrew her hand and pulled her bra back down. "N-no, this isn't what it- I didn't do this!"

"Uh huh... so you totally didn't drop down in the middle of the rec room and start masturbating?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:22 pm

"I'm really hoping that I never figure out what I'd do in a situation like that. Three minutes straight? I feel like my thing would just pop off by that point," Neal said in a joking tone despite the fact that he couldn't help but wonder what might actually happen. Neal was glad that the spell was going to end, because he couldn't really say that he wanted Rose's embarrassment to go to this level. Even Neal still had things that he would never make Rose go through. Of course, he was also surprised by the fact that the spell ending didn't make Rose stop.

Neal's eyes quickly turned as the sound of the teleporter activated. "Uh oh," Neal said to himself as none other than Argent came through. Apparently her date was over, and given the fact that she was humming it must have gone quite well. The girl kept walking, at first oblivious to what was going on right in front of her. It was only when she nearly tripped over Rose that she seemed to notice what was going on.

"I think that maybe it's time we take our leave," Neal whispered to Zatanna.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:29 pm

"I swear, it it just happened!" Rose insisted, sitting upright and grabbing her tank top and shorts. Not that that helped much, considering her shorts were wet, too.

"Look girl, when you got an urge, you got an urge... I get it," Argent said, raising her eyebrows. "But, come on, do it in private. Hell, you can put a sock on the door or something, I don't care, I won't judge. But, really, out here where anyone can see you? Like me, for example..."

Rose twitched slightly, eyes narrowing. "It wasn't me!" she yelled, her face going hot. "It was... it was something else... Neal. I bet it was Neal. He... he used his magic or something on me. He must have."

"Oh come on, that boyscout?" Argent said, with a laugh. "Please, he may hate your guts, but even he's not that big of a perv. Doesn't have it in him."

"I think you'd be surprised..." Rose muttered, looking around into the shadows.

"Right... anyway, I'm gonna go to bed." Argent gave Rose one more long look, shaking her head slightly. "You just... clean up."

"Okay, yeah, time to go," Zatanna said, pulling Neal away.

No sooner than did they turn around, however, someone appeared in front of them. Or rather, two people. They both looked similar, though, considering the green skin. Martian Manhunter floated there, his arms folded across his chest. The person next to him was his niece, Miss Martian, who didn't look nearly as authoritative, floating off to the side with shoulders slouched and head bowed.

"What are you doing?" J'onn asked, looking at them both sternly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Neal continued to watch and listen as Rose defended her own actions to Argent. Oh god this revenge was going SO sweet. Not only was Rose humiliated privately for their own amusement, but now her own friend was going to give her a hard time and tease her about it. How much more glorious could it get!? It was only when Rose looked around that Neal backed away further, not wanting to get seen by Rose's judging eyes.

"Let's get out of here quickly before someone-" but Neal didn't even have time to finish before they turned around. "Oh......crap" Neal muttered as he saw who was standing right in front of him. It was J'onn and M'gann, the two martians. While he may have looked strange, J'onn really could look intimidating when he was standing in that pose of him. His eyes alone just made him seem so much more terrifying.

As the question was asked, Neal just looked over towards Zatanna. He had no idea what they could say right now that would get them out of this mess. He just hoped that J'onn was more quiet, otherwise Rose would find them here. And if she did......Neal wasn't sure if he'd ever be able to sleep again.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:57 pm

"Uh...." Zatanna said, glancing over at Neal. Of course he wasn't going to be any help, considering she was supposed to be the adult. She'd have to be the one to get them out of this, if that was even possible. "Well, what are you doing?"

"M'gann and I were on our way back from our nightly meditations," J'onn explained, "when we found you two here preying upon an unsuspecting girl with your magic."

"Oh, is that what you thought?" Zatanna said, uttering a flippant laugh. "No, no, we weren't doing anything to her. We were just watching.

Martian Manhunter's brow lifted in subtle confusion. "Watching?"

"Yeah, Neal and I were on our way to get a snack after a long night of training," she explained. "Expending all those magical energies really works up an appetite, but then you wouldn't know anything about that. Anyway, that's when we came down here to find her doing that."

Better to be regarded as a couple of peeping Toms rather than magic sexual harassers. Not that that's what they were. There didn't exist any such laws in relation to magic, as far as she knew, so technically they weren't doing anything wrong. But still, it's a touchy subject.

"And so you decided to stay here and spy on her?" J'onn asked.

"Might have been poor judgement," she admitted, shrugging her shoulders. "But hey, it's her own fault for doing that in the middle of the cave where anyone could walk by. Besides, even if we did have something to do with it, you can't say it wasn't deserved. Be honest, J'onn, that girl has been nothing but abrasive and counterproductive to the team since arriving."

Martian Manhunter glared harder at her. "That may be, but it does not excuse your actions, or any other theoretical actions that might have been taken against her. We put up with your juvenile behavior because of your value to the team, Zatanna, but we would appreciate it if you didn't impart such behavior on your student."

"Sure, sure, duly noted," Zatanna replied, with a flippant wave of the hand.

"Still, I will speak with Black Canary tomorrow about her own student's... behavior," he said. He slowly glanced back over across the darkened room to see Rose finishing up cleaning the floor and then hurrying back down the hallway. "In all senses of the word."

On that note, J'onn floated in the other direction, while Miss Martian followed. However, M'gann stopped momentarily, giving Neal a nervous, almost confused look. A second later, she looked away again and hurried after her uncle.

"Just goes to show you, kid," Zatanna said, folding her arms. "When you do this kind of stuff, don't get caught. And if you do get caught, have an excuse ready."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:03 pm

Neal just continued to crouch there in silence, not wanting to say or do anything that would mess up Zatanna's story that she was creating. Thankfully the other members of the Justice League couldn't force someone to tell the truth. That meant that J'onn didn't really have any proof that they had done something to Rose at all. Neal was just grateful that J'onn seemed to acknowledge that Rose still had quite the attitude problem and would have a discussion with Black Canary about it.

Neal was almost grateful that nothing was directed at him, at least until M'gann stopped and looked at him. Neal had never seen her look at him like that, and he couldn't tell at all what was on her mind. Was she disappointed? Embarrassed? Something else entirely? Neal had no idea, but the one thing he did know was that it wasn't something he wanted to see again. M'gann was thinking something, and Neal had a feeling it wasn't anything good.

"Yeah, very interesting excuse you ripped out there," Neal said as Zatanna finally spoke up to him as the martians left. "I'll make sure to have something ready the next time one of the Justice League finds me starting at a random wall," Neal added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Generation: Earth-53   The New Generation: Earth-53 - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Generation: Earth-53
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next