Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Next Generation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

The Next Generation - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:03 am

"As if you can complain," Power Girl said, smirking slightly as he turned around. "You got more than an eyeful this morning, after all." Once he was fully turned around, she started stripping down out of her clothes and put on the first swimsuit, a cherry red string bikini. She would then tell him to turn around and tell her what he thought of it, and this continued on for quite some time, as she had about ten different swimsuits to go through, wanting to know his opinion on each one. Every one she put on, too, seemed to get a bit more revealing than the last... until finally ending up on the last one, which really did rival Starfire's in terms of sheer exposure.

"And what about this one?" she asked, waiting for Neal to turn around and give his opinion on the final swimsuit.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:06 am

Each swimsuit made Power Girl look amazing, she could probably wear almost nothing and still look good........some people might prefer that even. As they kept going Neal kept giving his signs of approval as each bikini got better and better it seemed. If anything Neal was starting to become convinced that clothes were evil and should be banned forever. He could live with that.

"You definitely pull that one off with style, it definitely feels very you" Neal said as he looked at the last swimsuit. By this point his legs were crossed for very obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:09 am

"Why thank you kindly," Power Girl said, taking an over dramatic bow in appreciation. "I do try to look my best when I'm at the beach. Good to know I can still pull them off." Upon rising from her bow, she shifted her weight and glanced down at Neal, who she couldn't help but notice had his legs crossed rather noticeably. Holding a finger to her chin, she lifted an eyebrow and snorted out a chuckle. "Oh my, whatever are you hiding there? Do we have another breakfast incident on our hands?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:13 am

"I'm sure that you always succeed at that, it probably isn't even that hard" Neal said as he leaned his head into his hand to try to look less suspicious. Of course it was completely failing, but Neal didn't know that. His mind was too distracted for him to just focus and cast an illusion to make him look normal. That's what a normal sane man would have done after all. As she confronted him about it Neal gained a bit of red on his cheeks. "I have no idea what you're talking about" he lied.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:18 am

Power Girl let out an accusatory laugh. "Right, I'm sure you don't," she said, taking a few steps forward and kicking open his legs. There wasn't really hiding it anymore. "Then I suppose you don't know what that is, huh?" Smirking back at him, she raised one foot and planted it down on the bed next to here he was sitting and leaned forward, one arm across her raised leg, and the other on her hip. "I suppose I should assume that you enjoy what you see." She couldn't say she could blame him, though, far from it. In retrospect, she guessed she was sort of asking for this reaction by requesting to model revealing swimwear to a young human male. After all, men were notorious for being turned on over the littlest of things. Then again, it wasn't quite little, what he was being turned on by.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:22 am

Well, it's things like this that make you wonder why you bother lying in the first place? Hell, she probably had some vision that could see through his leg anyway if she wanted to! As his leg was kicked aside Neal tried to play it off cool, but ultimately failed. As Power Girl got closer and closer to him, Neal felt his forehead begin to sweat a little. She was in a very exposed position, especially in what she was wearing. He took a little gulp before looking up at her. "Well yeah, I mean you're absolutely beautiful okay? I mean, it's not like it's my fault I was trying to be a gentleman earlier today" he said in his own defense. "But you're really fun to be around, you're easy to talk to, I just feel a strong connection with you"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:27 am

Power Girl stared at him for quite some time as he blurted out his defense, and she had to admit it was a decent one. Calling a girl beautiful was definitely one way of making sure you put her at ease. Eventually, she merely grinned and leaned closer to him. "I know, I'm only messing with you," she said, finally. She couldn't help but chuckle to herself as she pulled back away from the bed. "I mean come on, I'd have to be really dumb not to know that you had the hots for me. Every guy does, after all. But I'm glad you see more than just that. Now that's something that very few guys do. And I will admit, you're really fun and easy to talk to as well. And to be quite honest..." she glanced back and looked him up and down for a moment, "...rather attractive." Then, she jokingly added, "You know, for a human."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:31 am

Neal just blinked in surprise as Power Girl actually seemed to respond positively to his defense. Well, that wasn't expected, but he was grateful for it! Neal let out a bit of a laugh as Power Girl mentioned that she had to be dumb not to notice all the signs. "Yeah I suppose you got that right. But I mean, I don't want anything to get ruined ya know? We're teammates now and already becoming really good friends. I just didn't want you to doubt my intentions" Neal insisted as Power Girl kept talking.

"Really? You think so?" Neal asked as he looked down at himself. Considering he had been trained by both the Titans and a killer group of assassins, it was fair to say that Neal was in good shape. "I guess no one's really said that to me since I joined the Titans"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:36 am

"Well then consider me the first to say it," she said, smirking at him. "I mean, you definitely know how to keep yourself in shape, that's for sure. And don't worry, I believe your intentions are clear. You're a nice guy Neal, and you're really fun to hang around with. You wouldn't to take advantage of a girl, and at least look for something beyond just looks with her. Though you'd totally sleep with me if you had the chance, wouldn't you?" She laughed at joke, though the moment she did, the strap on her bikini top suddenly snapped, causing the thin pieces of fabric to fall off to the floor. She blinked in surprise, glancing down at her now exposed chest. "Huh... I seem to have outgrown this swimsuit."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:40 am

"I'll mark you as the first one on the list" Neal said jokingly as he scratched the back of his head. As she complimented his body and personality Neal could only just smile at her. It meant a lot that she knew that he wasn't going to just be with her because she was hot, that she recognized that he was a nice and good guy. It had been a while since Neal felt like calling himself nice or good, but when Power Girl said it he could tell that she was being honest and sincere. "Thanks, that means a lot to me" he finally said until she spoke her joke about sleeping with her, and of course caused her own bikini to snap right off on the top. Neal's eyes widened again for a moment but he was quick to react, casting an illusion to make it appear that the suit never broke.

"Yeah, looks like you might have outgrown that one"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:44 am

Power Girl looked down again, raising an amused eyebrow as suddenly her bikini top reappeared, at least to her own sight. She couldn't help but shake her head and chuckle softly, hands on her hips. "Always the gentleman," she said, taking a few steps forward. "You know, it wouldn't hurt you to just act like a regular man at least some times." And on that note, she came forward, grabbed either side of his face, and pulled him in for firm kiss, both their lips pressing together for several moments.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:46 am

Neal heard Power Girl say that it wouldn't hurt to act like a regular man every now and than. He was about to open his mouth to deliver a quick and witty line but he was suddenly cut off as Power Girl grabbed him by the sides of his face and pulled him forward, planting her lips on him suddenly. Well, whatever illusion Neal was making was certainly gone now. He leaned into the kiss, wrapping his arms softly around Power Girl as they held the kiss for several moments. It felt.......right.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Later that night.....

The clip finally ended and Neal hit the stop button before turning to his audience of Cyborg and Beast Boy. "And that gentlemen, is the undeniable proof of what happened here tonight", Neal said as he quickly ejected the tape and held it in his hand as the only copy. "Not only that, but we weren't quite done after that as you heard by that conversation. Central Park is SO nice this time of night" he said with a smile as he looked at his most likely stunned friends. "Oh and don't worry, despite the fact that several people found out what we were up to, she got us out of there before any real cops or authorities showed up" Neal added with a laugh as he crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair.

"Life is good gentlemen"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:36 pm

For about five minutes, Beast Boy and Cyborg just stared dumbly at the now blank screen, where they had just witnessed the most incredible, impossible thing ever: Neal having sex with the one and only Power Girl. Not just having sex, either... no, that was something else entirely. It was just too unbelievable!

"Dude..." Beast Boy uttered, finally staring back at Neal, who was currently holding up the only copy of the security tape. You know, it was amazing that the security camera in that room was at the perfect angle to get the best view possible during that whole thing. "That was... I mean... dude, didn't you just meet her two days ago?!

"One and a half, to be exact," Cyborg said, rubbing his eyes in disbelief. "Our boy works fast... I mean goddamn it, man, how do you do it?!"

Beast Boy shook his head. "Nuh uh, no way, something's going on here. This is a joke, right? Haha, you got us. You and your illusions, Neal. Very funny."

"Oh, it's no joke," another voice came from the partially open security room door. When had that opened? Standing there against the frame, with her arms folded across her chest, was Atlee. She blew a bubble with her gum, allowing it to pop before continuing, "I was in the room next to them, and in spite of all the cool stuff in this place, some rooms have really thin walls... could hear them over my music. And I was wearing earphones."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Neal just chuckled as Cyborg and Beast Boy reacted to the news about what had happened just hours ago. Of course Beast Boy began to accuse Neal of using his illusions. Neal had a good imagination, but even he wouldn't have been able to copy something like that without some sort of inspiration. Just as Neal was about to speak to Beast Boy, Atlee showed up and confirmed his story.

Neal let out a weak laugh at Atlee. "Yeah, sorry about that. Guess we just kinda jumped into it and didn't really think about that" Neal said before he looked over towards Beast Boy. "In summary gentlemen, I have game" Neal said with a large smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Atlee merely waved off his statement. "Don't worry about it. I lived in a mall apartment with her for years, and she really liked that toy of hers... the one she keeps in her sock drawer. I'm used to being kept up at night. But since you two seem to be done for now, I'm going to head back to my room and try to get some sleep now. See you boys in the morning."

Beast Boy let those comments sink in for a moment, blinking in thought. he then jumped up from his seat and hurried out of the room after her. "Hey, wait up! Now I'm curious! Is that all she did to keep you up at night?"

"So easily distracted," Cyborg said, shaking his head a bit. He then stood up and let out a long yawn, stretching his arms out. It really was getting pretty late, after all. "You know, when I said to go for it, I didn't mean go for it tonight... but you made it work, somehow. I'll figure out your secrets eventually... but until then, seriously, nice frickin' work man." He held up his hand for a fist bump, then left the room, bidding Neal a good night."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:52 pm

Neal just watched and shook his head as Beast Boy chased off after Atlee. It was amazing how buddy those two had gotten despite Beast Boy's initial hesitation. Still, good for him. Neal was glad that he was able to put himself out there more.

It was than that Neal turned to Cyborg, who was congratulating him on a job well done. "Maybe I'll teach them to you sometime" he said jokingly before returning the fist bump that Cyborg offered. "Thanks for having me go for it, I needed to get back on the horse.......if you know what I mean" Neal added with a laugh. "Night man, catch you in the morning" he said before turning and setting the Security room back to normal. Once that was done Neal turned and made his way towards his room. HE was starting to feel pretty tired now, after everything that went on today.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Upon rounding the corner, however, Neal would end up bumping into someone on the way back to his room. Raven, who was coming around the same corner at the same time, walked straight into him, only to stagger backwards in surprise. "Oh, Neal," she said, rubbing her forehead, which had smacked straight into his chest. "Sorry... didn't see you coming. You're up late, though... again." She looked up at him, staring intently. She suddenly sensed a very overwhelming euphoria in his heart. "I sense... something... you had fun tonight... didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Neal jolted backwards as he felt himself make contact with someone. "Oh dang I'm so sorry......hey Raven" he said as he suddenly realized just who it was that he was talking to. He truly hadn't meant to bump into her, but seeing her made him feel something else. He still wasn't sure what it was. Was it guilt? How could it be? Raven never said that she wanted to get back together, she hadn't even let Neal meditate with her since he had come back.

As she asked her question he just blinked in surprise. "Yeah....yeah I guess that I did" he said simply. He wasn't really sure what else to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:42 pm

"Well, that's... nice," Raven said, in an indifferent tone. She couldn't quite pin point the source of that overwhelming euphoria emanating from him, but she could make a couple of guesses... She stared up at him for several moments, trying to get a better read on him, but she received no new information. She then shifted her weight and glanced off to the side, holding one arm with the other. "Were you going to come by to meditate at all?" she then asked. It had been a couple of days ago when he had made the request to do that with her again, and he'd been willing to allow him to, so they could open up that connection between them again... but since he'd asked, he hadn't stopped by to do so.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Neal just stood there in an awkward fashion for a moment as Raven seemed to be analyzing him for some time. He wasn't really quite sure what to say to her, things just seemed to feel strange right now. As she asked her question Neal thought about it for a moment. "Well I told you to let me know when was a good time for you. I just assumed that you were busy or didn't want to talk because you didn't say anything to me the past few days" Neal admitted. "If you'd like, I can come with you now"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:02 pm

"I would have..." Raven responded, with a small shrug, "...if I'd been able to talk to you. You've been... busy the past couple of days." It seemed like every time she went looking for Neal, he was out having fun with Power Girl. At least there was one woman who could make him happy, even if she had failed at that herself. She stood there quietly for a moment, trying to ignore the obvious awkwardness that had fallen over the both of them. When he suggested going to meditate with her now, she lifted an eyebrow at him. "You would want to... now? I... I guess, if you'd like. It's just... so late." And indeed it was, well after midnight by now.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:11 pm

"It just seemed like you didn't wanna talk. Right after breakfast today you took off to your room and that just seemed like that was the end of it" Neal said as he looked over to Raven. He wasn't trying to blame her for their lack of communication, Neal was just saying that he didn't think she wanted him around. As she pointed out that it was late Neal gave a simple shrug. "You meditate instead of sleep, I'm sure that it could work for me as well. But if you'd rather not I understand"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:16 pm

"No... no it's fine," Raven said, relaxing her shoulders and allowing her dark cloak to fall more closely around her body. "I was just... not sure you really wanted to. At this hour. But if you really do, then yes, I would like to as well." As for the incident this morning, she didn't even acknowledge it. She'd gone and left like that for particular reasons, none of which she wanted to discuss with him right now. It wasn't really anyone's fault that she felt so uncomfortable around the much more open Power Girl... she just did. Though, after spending so much time with Starfire, she supposed she should be used to those kinds of situations by now... but even Starfire knew when she was going too far, and had never done enough to make Raven leave in a huff like that. But then, Power Girl was new...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Neal gave a tiny shrug as Raven mentioned that it just seemed like it was really late. "Well I don't mind, spending time with you would be nice. It's why I asked you about it a few days ago" Neal said with a small smile. "If you're willing to do it than I suggest that we do it before it gets too late" Neal said as he crossed his arms. "Would you mind leading the way?" he said as he moved over and stood next to Raven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Generation   The Next Generation - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next Generation
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next