Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enlightened

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

Enlightened - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:16 pm

“Well that’s why you’d need a larger bathroom,” Amy spoke up with a quick shrug. “You’d need like… a movie star’s bathroom or something, but your kitchen would be sufficient methinks! Let’s do it!” she cheered up with a quick clap.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:28 pm

"Why do movie stars even need that large of bathrooms? I mean what do they do.........you know what don't answer that question", Ryan quickly caught himself before he finished the question. Ryan glanced over at Amy as she clapped and seemed to be excited. "You make it sound like you want to do that right now"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:17 am

“To have many wild naked water balloon fights, of course,” Amy answered quickly. She didn’t acknowledge his request that the question not be answered at all. “That and naked twister… and orgies. I bet they have lots of orgies…” She drifted off on that point before snapping back to attention. “Weren’t you asking me what I wanted to do right now? When else would I want to do it?”
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:55 am

Ryan just smiled and shook his head as Amy continued to speak her mind on the subject. She was always bluntly honest like that, he could respect that. "And where are we going to get the water balloons? That's the only thing that I'm missing for this to work"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:39 am

“There,” Ami replied quickly as they passed a corner store. “Or there.” There was another one. “Or that place two streets over… or that other place that’s further down the street… It might be easier to name stores where you can’t find some cheap balloons.”
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:33 am

Ryan had to admit that Amy had a point on this one. It was a stupid question to begin with. "so I guess that answers the first question. So since I paid for dinner and the movie does that mean that you'll pick up the extra entertainment?", he asked with a joking smile.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:01 am

“If you’re gonna be like that,” Amy shrugged again, “then I guess I have no other choice. Then again I could probably buy a bunch of condoms and use those instead of cheap water balloons with the spare change that I’ve got. What have I got to lose?! ...Well ...I mean like ...something other than trivial things like dignity.”
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:49 pm

"Oh come now, I don't really think that you'd go out and buy a thousand condoms to use for water balloons", Ryan said as he glanced over at Amy once again. "Plus that would just be........strange", he finally said before giving his head a tiny shake. "Still though, if you want to buy your balloons than go right ahead", he said before pulling into an empty parking spot right in front of one of the corner stores. "I'll be waiting right here"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:02 am

“Is that a challenge?” Amy asked with a sly, angled smile in Ryan’s direction. “Don’t go challenging me, dood…” she warned forebodingly. “You won’t like the results.”

With her warning given, Amy released herself from the seat belt, opened the door and stepped out, humming all the way as she strolled into the store. She tended to hum when she had a song stuck in her head since she lacked the ability to whistle and was just slightly too embarrassed to reveal her singing voice while sober.

After a matter of seconds she strolled back out with a confident swagger donning a small grocery bag that no doubt had a slew of balloons held within. She tossed it behind her as she stepped back in and relaxed once again.

“Onward!” She pointed.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:51 pm

Ryan just watched and waited as Amy eventually returned with her purchase by throwing the small grocery bag down into the spot between the seats that was there. Ryan glanced at her only once before starting the car and pulling out. He supposed that the next destination would be his place. "You'll be helping clean up this mess I hope?", he asked as they drove. After all, that would be a lot of water that was going to end up on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:53 am

“What?” was all that Amy replied with, pretending that she hadn’t heard his question at all before going right back to relaxing with a cruel cat’s smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Ryan just held back a laugh as Amy simply pretended not to hear what had been said. The rest of the time they drove in almost silence before pulling up to Ryan's house. "Well, that trip didn't take long at all", Ryan said as he opened up the garage door and hopped out of the car. "Ready for a night we'll never forget?", he asked as he glanced over at Amy to see what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:07 pm

By the time Ryan returned his attention to the awkward girl she’d already retrieved the bag of balloons and was blowing one up already as she shut the car door behind her. She mumbled something that was totally impossible to understand unless one could speak the language of talking into a balloon even as she marched toward his door. What she’d had to say was apparently not important enough to let the rest of the class know... or she just expected him to know her by now.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:58 pm

Ryan just blinked as he listened to Amy's interesting balloon language. Needless to say, it wasn't exactly what he had been expecting from her. "Uh.....yeah, totally", he said absently as he followed her towards the door. Since he had opened the garage the door that lead to his house would already be unlocked. Since Amy's hands were full though, he moved past her and opened the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:44 am

Amy actually made a valiant attempt to fumble for the door knob before Ryan saved the day and opened the door for her. She flashed a quick thumbs up with more mumbled speech before wasting no more time in rushing into the house.

It wasn’t much longer at all that she was standing in the middle of the next room doing a dorky hip thrust dance with the long balloon she’d been so carefully inflating between her thighs as she made over the top grunts and moans in time to an unknown beat.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:10 pm

Ryan just gave the smallest smiles and nods as Amy gave him the thumbs up for opening the door for her. She really was a character, it was why he always liked hanging out with her. He never what she would say or do next, evidence by the fact that they were about to have a naked water balloon fight.

Ryan walked into the next room as watched as Amy was dancing in a very...........questionable fashion. "So Amy, having a little bit too much fun are we?", he asked with the tiniest of laughs.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:05 pm

Amy broke out laughing as soon as Ryan spoke up about her dancing, quickly squeezing her thighs together hard enough to pop the balloon.

“There’s no such thing as too much fun. You should know that as well as I do!” she exclaimed. “It’s all about having as much fun as possible in as little time as possible. Now let’s get these balloons full of water, eh?!”
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Ryan couldn't help but cringe a little as the familiar shaped balloon popped right between Amy's thighs. Well, that was an image that Ryan hoped would never play in his mind again. "I suppose that you're right on that one, only got one life to live after all right?" he asked with a smile before taking a few of the balloons. "I'll take the kitchen sink and you can use the bathroom one, meet back up when we're done", Ryan suggested before heading out.

A few minutes later and Ryan was filling up the last of his balloons, humming the tiniest of tunes as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:26 pm

“Atta boy!” Amy cheered his agreement with her philosophy. “On it!” she replied before rushing off to the bathroom, tossing the other sack of balloons that she’d bought to Ryan before carting off the opened pack.

“Done!” she announced, emerging from the bathroom with the plastic bag she’d had from her purchase swollen with water balloons. “I’m ready when you are!”
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Ryan glanced back as Amy shouted up her arrival for everyone to hear. "Always knew how to make an entrance didn't you?," Ryan asked with a smile as he turned to see Amy holding up all the water balloons that she had filled up.

"Well, looks like we're both ready to begin anytime," Ryan said as he glanced up towards Amy. He tossed a water balloon lightly in between his hands as he kept an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:31 pm

“I guess this is where we get naked then?” Amy asked expectantly, almost testingly. She didn’t budge from her spot. She wouldn’t turn around unless he requested it of her. She was curious to see if he’d actually strip down.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:51 pm

"I guess that it is," Ryan said as he wasn't certain about how to proceed. He was mainly curious as to if Amy was going to do it or not. Part of him suspected that she might or might not, and there was only one way to find out. Ryan grabbed at the edge of his shirt and pulled it off completely to show his chest, he waited a second though to see what Amy would do next or if she was gonna wait for him to go all the way before doing it herself.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:48 pm

Amy stood, calmly watching. As he paused to see what she’d do, she urged him to continue with a quick wave of her hand.

“Well? Don’t stop now!” she spoke up with a wide, devious grin.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:35 pm

Ryan just narrowed his eyes as Amy insisted with a wave of her hand that he should continue despite the fact that she hadn't done anything herself yet. After a moment's hesitation he finally let out a sigh. Why not right? And with that he unbuttoned his pants and slid his pants and his boxers off at the same time, leaving himself completely exposed to Amy in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:10 pm

Amy took her time looking her friend’s nudity up and down with appraising eyes and that same devious grin before finally striking a more relaxed pose.

“Not bad! Well then, now that we’ve got that out of the way… shall we begin?” It was becoming apparent that she’d never had any plans to strip down herself, despite Ryan’s willingness to comply with her ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enlightened   Enlightened - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enlightened
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Ultimate Legends :: Other Content :: Free RP-
Jump to: