Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Sasuke sighed, hanging his head slightly. Damn it. He should have taken power from Shino, but was glad he was being the less impulsive one. "Yeah, because being here is going to make it easy for us to escape, considering Youki is here." Sasuke countered Suigetsu's point. "Even with Akatsuki, we might not get out easily, but we're going to get the information we need without worrying about it being correct or not. Anything we hear around here is just gossip."

Shino did have a point that. "That's why we need to get some information first. If you send your insects around the area, and we find out where they are and who we can get information from, that would be the ideal. Weren't you trained by Youki's siblings? And aren't they loyal to Konoha, to us, and not to him? You just need to find them. And, if Youki's here, we need to use henge jutsu anyway. It's not like people in this area won't know who we are or where we're from."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:37 pm

Shino thought about it for a few moments, trying to decide what the best course of action would be. Sasuke did have a point though, the only way to ensure that they would get accurate information would be to listen from the point of view of an Akatsuki member. Anything else could easily be a secret or a lie of some kind. There was no telling what.

"Very well, we will look in to it," Shino said as some of his insects already began to pour out from his jacket sleeve and began to move towards the village. Thankfully they were strong enough to the point where the rain wasn't going to bother them. "And only some of those siblings are loyal to us, it depends on who we fine and if they're with anyone. He might have just brought the ones that completely hate us and truly serve him," Shino remarked. "But depending on who we find, we might have the help we need."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Sasuke nodded. He activated sharingan and looked around the area. "That hotel." He pointed to one of the tallest buildings in the city. "I think we should be in that one." There were a lot of people, but that's not what drew Sasuke to it. The windows were tinted, so you couldn't see inside of it. They needed a place where they could see others without being seen, and the height of the building gave them one hell of a vantage point.

Forming a tiger sign, Sasuke turned into another shinobi that they had seen while running, changing his headband to one of the Ame village. It had a slash through it, showing a loyalty to Pein. He exacted the others to do the same. He felt guilty for seizing this control from Shino, but he was tired, and he had been sweaty before he got rained on. He really just wanted to shower and change clothes. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:20 pm

It didn't take long for the others to assume random identities. Shino had been taught by Shibi at a young age to have pre selected people to turn in to, often combining traits of several people that he saw along the way. He transformed, quickly followed by Suigetsu and Kiba all who looked the part and also cut the mark in their headbands as Sasuke did. Shino soon began to lead the way to the hotel as his insects were giving him a path that few shinobi seemed to be taking.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Sasuke went into the hotel and got them a room. They only had one room left on a higher floor with four beds, and two beds were in each bedrooms, so they wouldn't be sleeping in the room alone. And Sasuke was fine with that, as long as he could take a shower. They paid for the room, were given two keys and went up. As soon as they were inside, Sasuke pulled off his soaked white shirt and turned back into himself.

"I'm going to take a shower." He went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. It was a quick one, and he was out, dry and dressed in about ten minutes.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:45 pm

As Sasuke came up from the shower he would find the team sitting around. Shino seemed to be sitting and concentrating while Kiba remained at the window, lastly Suigetsu was rummaging through a few of his scrolls. He couldn't walk around with his sword in public so he was forced to seal it inside of a scroll for safe keeping. He'd bring it out later and use it to help him pretend to be Kisame later.

"My insects are out right now, so far they haven't found anything of interest. Kiba's working on trying to get some familiar scents, but the rain is making it even harder for him than usual." Shino explained as Sasuke returned.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Sasuke nodded. "Orochimaru told me that in Akatsuki, the leader would make it rain to mask their movements. I can see chakra in the rain, it's someone's justsu, so I doubt that Kiba will be anything to smell anything. They're making sure that no one can see what they're about to do." He sat down on the couch.

Honestly, he thought they were looking in all the wrong places. If he had to guess, Akatsuki was somewhere close by. Judging by the way Itachi and Kisame left, Akatsuki had to be in the immediate area. There's no way Itachi would be disrespectful to their leader while he was close by, and they had come from the north east, around the lake. If Sasuke had to guess, he assumed they were close to the lake, or even under it.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:41 am

"Than we need to narrow down out possible choices as quickly as we can and find a way to learn the location of this meeting if we even have a hope of infiltrating it," Shino said as he turned to look towards the others. He was waiting for a suggestion of any kind, since this rain was going to stop most of their ability to see where this was coming from.

Kiba turned away from the window. "Sasuke's right, not even my nose can get around the chakra that's being used. It's too powerful," he admitted before looking towards Sasuke. "If you can see the chakra in the rain can you attempt to find the source? I mean it's the same chakra from the guy who cast the jutsu, can you find him through his rain with your sharingan?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:38 pm

Sasuke shook his head at Kiba. "Sharingan isn't Byakugan. I can see chakra and I can avoid coming into contact with it, but it's not really something I can track. If I see a person through the rain, I could tell you it was them, but I can't just find the chakra signature." He then pointed at the ceiling. "The chakra is coming from the sky, the user amassed their chakra as their elemental infinity and is having it pour down from the sky. That's the source of the rain, it's not operating under the direction of a person, as most Jutsu would."

He paused, to think about it. "I think you should focus your insects on finding where the most people are. Search on the north eastern side of the lake. It's where Kisame and Itachi came from, so I assume the Akatsuki is somewhere in that area. Or, have them seek Youki, I'm sure they know his chakra by now."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:19 pm

"Oh believe me, they know his chara by now," Shino commented before making a hand sign and focusing. The relation between an Aburame and his insects was a fascinating one as it was as if they could constantly sense what was happening to the host. They could deduce and detect chakra patterns, even tell if the subject was in danger or not. Because of this, Shino could merely adjust his chakra to send a specific message to each of the insects.

"They're searching now, I'll let you know if they find anything or locate Youki," Shino remarked as he continued to focus.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Sasuke nodded. He went over to the window and looked out. Sharingan activated and started to scan the area. The rain made it impossible for him to see any chakra besides the ones close to the hotel, so anything near the lake was out of the question. But at least he'd be able to see if someone was watching them from close by.

"Well, I suppose things could always be worse." The silence bothered Sasuke for some reason, especially since he wasn't on the best terms with three-fourths of the people in this room. Shino was the only person that trusted him. Suigetsu was mostly on the fence, but Sasuke knew that he lost any gain he'd made with him when he fled. Kiba just flat out hated him.

There was little chance that Youki was going to make himself seen, and he assumed the same thing about the Akatsuki. But Sasuke did think he and Suigetsu could try something else. "I think that the morning, Suigetsu and I should walk around as Itachi and Kisame. It'll get us somewhere." He added. "Even if you don't want us directly involved with the Akatsuki."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:45 pm

"Yeah, Itachi and Kisame might have noticed where I was hiding," Suigetsu remarked as Sasuke mentioned that things could be worse. "If those two attacked us we really would have been in some deep water back there. We were just lucky he didn't look hard enough I guess," Suigetsu commented under his breath as he continued to stare up at the ceiling. He didn't like the sitting and waiting. He was a fighter, the waiting game was his least favorite game to play.

"I still think that idea is too rash until we get SOME pieces of information," Shino insisted as Sasuke put forth his old plan again. "Akatsuki could have spies anywhere in this place out of fear that someone knows what's going on. If Pein knows that Itachi and Kisame shouldn't be here than they'll suspect that something is wrong and our cover could be blown instantly."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:49 pm

Sasuke looked over at Shino. "Shino, I would agree with you, but my sharingan is real. How would he prove that I'm not Itachi in terms of ability? I can see what you mean, but at the same time, sitting here won't get anything done. We're outsiders here. No one is going to talk to us or just hand us information. I agree that we need to wait for information, but if we have nothing, we can always seek some out as an insider. And if Suigetsu and I have to flee, we can take off and come back and meet you guys here if we have to scatter."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:56 pm

"Just because you have the sharingan doesn't mean that you can do everything that Itachi can," Shino insisted. "Need I remind you that he has a bit of an advanced state of the sharingan?" Shino added. He caught himself though and put a hand to his face. He was letting the pressure of command getting to him, ultimately Sasuke was right. If they didn't take any risks no one was going to volunteer any information about Akatsuki.

"If I let you do this than you need to give me your word that you will retreat at the first sign of trouble. If we're caught while we're in here, we have no back up and there's no way we can stand against Akatsuki, Youki, and which ever siblings he brought."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:59 pm

"I could have Mangekyou if I wanted it, Shino." Sasuke wanted to make it clear that he didn't want itachi's eyes to beat him. he didn't need it to kill him. He didn't want Mangekyou. He sighed, nodding. "I can pull out if we need to. And you can hide your insects on my body. If they sense danger, then I'll flee if you tell me to." he told Shino, meaning it. Although Sasuke liked being a leader, and was good at it, this wasn't his call. He didn't want to take control from Shino before they left, why would he want that now?

Sasuke thought they did have a chance at beating at least a few of them, but an all out battle wasn't a good idea. He would back off if he had to. "I promise to pull back."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:05 am

Shino just stared at Sasuke for a moment. Despite what Sasuke said Shino wasn't entirely sure if he supported this plan or not. However, upon thinking about it only the most ludicrous of plans ever seemed to catch Youki off guard. He had fallen for body swaps before, Shino and Kiba did it first hand after all. It was when Sasuke made his promise that Shino decided to support it fully.

"Alright, you two can head out tomorrow, early so that no one sees you," Shino commented before motioning to the bed. "You and Suigetsu should rest, Kiba and I will take watch tonight so that you'll be fully energized tomorrow morning," he instructed. He just gave Kiba a single glance and the Inuzuka nodded to show that it was alright with him.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:09 am

Sasuke nodded. "Alright." He stood up, going to change so he could get some sleep. Before Sasuke had Shai, he wasn't able to sleep unless it was dark. But, when Shai was a baby, he used to nap when his son did, just to catch up on the sleep he lost during the night.

He changed, but came back into the room. He figured they should come up with some kind of plan. "Hey, Shino?' He asked. "How long can your insects live without feeding on chakra?" He questioned. "Do you think they'd have to feed off my chakra to stay alive?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:20 am

Shino gave a tiny shrug when Sasuke put forth his question. "They can last for quite a while actually, they usually feed upon me at night and they can push past that if I tell them its necessary," Shino commented. The bugs lived off of the user's chakra like a hive, but they also recognized when they needed to listen and work together at the hive's request.

"They won't feed off of you until it's absolutely necessary I can promise you that."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:25 am

Sasuke nodded. "I'm not really worried about it, to be honest. I just don't want to be surprised if they bite into my skin, or whatever they have to do to feed off my chakra." He said with a shrug. Truthfully, he wouldn't be bothered in either case, he just wanted to be prepared for it, if it happened.

However, Sasuke wasn't all that tired, so he had a feeling he'd be up for a while. "From the way the chakra in the sky is looking, this should last at least the next day or two." He warned, red eyes focused upward toward the sky as he gazed out the window.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:38 am

"They don't bite, they just absorb," Shino commented as he looked towards Sasuke. "Do you remember your opponent in the chunin exams when they had to shorten the numbers? You fought a man that drained chakra just by touching you, my insects are similar. The only thing you'll feel is starting to get tired. It's why Aburame are always able to sleep easily. When we turn in the insects begin to feed off of us, thus we become tired easily," Shino explained.

Kiba suddenly shot his gaze towards Shino. "I knew it! I knew that there was something off! You could sleep for like an hour and act like you slept a week straight! I always thought there was something off with how you always volunteered for guard duty."

Shino shrugged. "It's one of the lesser known thing about my clan."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:40 am

Sasuke thought about. Well, yeah, that made sense. He had to admit he figured that they bit into people or something. But it did explain why no one noticed that their chakra was being drained when Shino fought with them. So, he supposed it should have been common sense. Still, most bugs did bite or sting, or inflict some pain upon others.

"Kiba, just wait until you're married and have kids. You'll sleep for an hour and wonder how the hell you slept so long because no one woke you up."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:48 am

"Oh believe me I think that I'm starting to understand that JUST fine," Kiba said with a small grin to himself as he folded his hands behind his head. He had a smirk on his face as he said it.

Suigetsu looked over at him curiously. "What do you mean by that? I mean you and Akiko aren't even technically married....depending on whose standards you go by that is," he admitted to himself. The Inuzuka did things a little differently after all. "So what's it like to be married anyway? And why were you so tired this morning?"

"Well Akiko kept me up, but not because of anything to do with any kids. Though after what we did last night I wouldn't be surprised if any were on the way now."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:50 am

Sasuke started laughing. "You're glad because you had sex?" Sasuke asked, genuinely amused. "Kiba, I really hate to break it to you, but I was having sex with Sakura two and half years ago. It's great now because you don't have a baby to wake up or anything else you have to deal with. Anyone can have sex, it's just like being single. But I sincerely doubt that Akiko can do anything all that impressive considering she's what? Fourteen? Anything she knows is something you taught her. I don't wanna rain on your parade or anything, but anyone can do the newlywed thing. Just wait."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:54 am

"Hey Akiko has always been very bright for her age when it comes to learning new things," Kiba argued in defense of his mate. "Besides, with Inuzuka mating isn't just for pleasure like it is for everyone else. There's a lot more to it than that," Kiba added as he wasn't going to have his act with his chosen mate thrown down like Sasuke was doing now. He kept his tone in control, but obviously he disagreed with Sasuke. "And believe me, the things that she did last night......wow. There was a reason I was tired this morning."
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:56 am

Sasuke stared at him. Then he smirked suddenly. "Oh. I get it." he said, sitting up on the couch he'd been laying on. "So, she had a girl chat then?" He questioned.

Then, he looked at Suigetsu. "There are stages of serious dating and marriage. The best part if when you pick fights with them just to make up and have sex afterward. Then there's the honeymoon part of it. Then there's the part when you have a baby and all of that goes away."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next