Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:39 am

Shino hung his head for a moment, why did Sasuke keep doing this to himself? Shino wanted to trust him, but than he went and did things like this. It was like he wanted everyone to question whether or not he could be trusted. "I take it that you don't want me to say anything about what I've seen or heard here today?" he asked although he wasn't sure if Sasuke would even bother giving a response.

As they moved towards the gate Shino looked towards him. "I came here because I want to be on charge on paper but not truly in charge," Shino said simply. "As far as Tsunade knows I'll be in charge.....but we really know who deserves to take lead here," Shino said as he looked towards Sasuke.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:42 am

"I won't ask you not to tell her about Juugo, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't. When we get back, I'll let you meet him. It's been months since he's had a break. The drug Sakura made seems to be working. He is strong, but calm. He's very much like you, actually." The Uchiha answered. Juugo was calm and animals flocked to him when he was calm. Very few men had such an ability. Animals had a natural fear of humans, but when sane, Juugo's chakra was so fluid and soothing that animals flocked to him.

Take the lead? What was Shino getting at? "You're the highest ranking shinobi on this mission, Shino." Sasuke told him seriously. "I won't lead this mission, but I will advise you on what I think we should do, but the ultimate decision is yours."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:47 am

"I'll think on it," Shino said as they kept walking. He had come to trust Sasuke by this point, but keeping information from Tsunade was a whole other matter. She was his Hokage, and his leader. How could he just go about not telling her something like this? Juugo wasn't supposed to be here and he posed a danger. It didn't matter right now though, Shino had a mission after all. He'd have all that time to think about his decision.

"Yes but you and I know that rank doesn't mean anything in comparison to experience and power," Shino said as he looked towards the Uchiha. "you have the most experience dealing with the Akatsuki, it'd be wiser for you to take the lead. Odds are we might all come back."

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:52 am

Sasuke thought about it. "Well, Shino, I think that Tsunade was right to put you in charge. Putting me in Akatsuki territory and letting me do what I want isn't the best idea." He said as the two of them walked. "You should be the lead on the mission, but I'll help you. Power and strength may mean more than rank in battle, but it means nothing if you don't have any restraint. I don't want to kill Itachi right now, but I can't promise that I won't feel different when we get there. If I see him, I might change my mind." He sighed.

"It's hard for me to sort out my bloodlust when it comes to Itachi, but I have it pretty well under control now. I just need someone there that will make sure I don't fuck this up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:59 am

Shino heard Sasuke out, trying to understand his point. He supposed that he could understand why someone like him shouldn't be calling the shots, but he also didn't think that it was wise him him to be doing it instead. Still he wasn't quite sure what to do at this point, and it wasn't like he could make Sasuke take command. "Very well, if that is the way that you will have it," Shino remarked as he kept walking. Shino had never seen himself as the leader, even if he thought that he was more qualified than Kiba or Hinata from his old squad.

"I should let you know Sasuke that I put my trust in you and I'm extremely forgiving. I believe what you say....but if anyone on this squad dies because of your feelings towards Itachi, I won't be able to forgive you for that."

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:03 am

Somehow, Shino's last statement made Sasuke smiled. "If it helps, Suigetsu can't really die through traditional means." He was trying to lighten the mood, and it made Sasuke feel better. Suigetsu was hard to kill. Kiba was the only one that risked death on this mission because Sasuke would risk his life to protect Shino if he had to. He wasn't quite close enough to Kiba to do the same, but he supposed he would protect or fight for Kiba if it was in his best interest.

"We were sent to listen, not to fight. I'll try to keep that in mind." He sighed heavily. They were approaching the gate, and Sasuke just wanted Shino to understand why revenge had meant so much to him. "I know that you're an only child..." He began. "So you can't imagine what having a sibling is like... but Itachi was more of a father to me than my own father was. What he did that night and what he's done... I can't forgive him for it. I chose Sakura and Naruto over Itachi, and that's why I came home. Killing Itachi won't bring back my parents, and I don't think it'll give me closure. It's what Itachi wants, and I don't want to play whatever game he set up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:57 am

"No one's immortal, if Orochimaru couldn't find it I can guarantee that Suigetsu isn't either," Shino said calmly as he looked over towards Sasuke. "Besides, you know that if there really is anyone in this world that would know how to counter Suigetsu's ability, it'll be Kisame," he pointed out as they continued to walk. "I mean no disrespect, but we can't keep depending upon the luck that we've had up to this point."

Shino listened calmly as Sasuke continued to explain himself. Just because Shino didn't have a sibling didn't mean that Shino didn't know how he felt. Still, that wasn't going to help either of them and they needed to focus on this mission. "Very well, as long as we stay low well enough we should be fine. I don't want to risk fighting anyone from Akatsuki unless it's forced upon us." Shino continued to move forward, continuing to grow more nervous as this mission was coming to a start.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Sasuke shrugged. "Intel missions are always pretty boring, especially when it involves espionage. The last time I did something like this there was a lot of sleeping, shift taking, and bullshit." He honestly didn't think this mission was all that interesting. In his eyes, they were going in the wrong direction, seeking the wrong thing. If they wanted to know what Akatsuki was planning, they should infiltrate Akatsuki and spy there, not in the city. There was more of a risk with his idea, but he kept it to himself.

"You shouldn't worry so much." He smiled at his friend. "I promise that this mission will make you look good." The two of them reached the gate a minute or so later. Suigetsu was leaning against it drinking, and Kiba still looked tired.

Turning to face Shino, Sasuke waited. He wasn't leading this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:04 pm

"I don't care about looking good that much, I just want us to succeed. People can look at me however they want, it's the results and the safety of my team that's my concern," Shino remarked as he looked towards Sasuke. "Besides, as you very much know I don't exactly enjoy being in the spotlight....I'll leave that up to Kiba and Naruto," the Aburame said as he regained his smile upon his face.

As the group all met up all eyes moved towards Shino. He stood calmly before motioning to the gate. "I see no need to remind you all of the details. You're all capable and brilliant shinobi. All I'm going to say is let's be careful and get the job done. Today is going to be a lot of traveling," he said before turning his body and moving out towards the gate.

"Well said," Kiba said under his breath before moving to follow his good friend and the team leader in this case. Kiba had faith in Shino. After working with Shino for so long it was clear that he was his own biggest critic. He was a better shinobi than anyone gave him credit for.

"How you feeling about this whole thing?" Suigetsu asked Sasuke as they made their way out of the gate. Shino and Kiba were taking the lead, so Suigetsu took advantage to ask his teammate about his thoughts. Sasuke would be honest about it.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:10 pm

Sasuke supposed that it would be best to have the two trackers in the front and the two fighters in the back, in case someone tried to ambush them. That, and it gave Suigetsu the ability to lag behind if he got tired. He'd gotten significantly better. The majority of the reason he'd been tired was because it was hot and because he wasn't used to moving. While he got tired a little more often than the average shinobi, he could keep up with a team if he had to, as long as they stopped for him to drink.

"I think that we're going to be in for one hell of a run." He answered honestly, glancing toward Suigetsu. "We should move the fastest through the land of fire." Sasuke called out to Shino. "I'm not saying we're home free in the land of fire, but we'll need to be more cautious when we leave here. Let's get this part of the trip over with."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:27 pm

Shino glanced over at Kiba who merely shrugged. Traveling through their own country definitely would be safest, might as well use a good bit of energy getting through it now. "Fair point, alright everyone let's move out," Shino said before extremely picking up the pace along with Kiba.

Suigetsu gave one look towards Sauske. "I hate you so much right now," he said as sweat was already starting to move down his forehead.

---

"Huh....huh....huff," Suigetsu muttered from his mouth as they escaped the woods and came out the other side. "Fucking hate travel....so much," he muttered as he collapsed near the edge of the lake. He was practically crawling by this point, going to refill the water that he needed in his water bottles before he passed out. Thankfully the rain was at least helping.

"Do you sense anything Suigetsu, I'm not exactly keen on walking in to a trap," Shino said honestly as he tried to look around the area. It was a large area though, a lot of places that their enemy could take cover if they needed to. Shino wasn't going to take any chances, if they were caught here they would be on their own.

Suigetsu moved his hand in to the lake and felt the condition of the water. "It isn't being controlled right now but.....he's here," he said as he looked up and in a very specific direction. "Hide, NOW," Suigetsu said quickly before turning around and leaping right into a nearby puddle as his body and weapons seemed to completely turn in to water with him.

"You heard the man," Shino said in a hushed voice. "Do not engage the enemy. Hide your chakra as best as you can," Shino said before leaping up in to a nearby tree and activating a light camoflague jutsu to blend in to his surroundings. Kiba followed suit, though he merely used his earth jutsu to move in to the ground and hide.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:31 pm

Sasuke growled, wanting to kick Kiba. Oh yeah, because MOVING the ground was totally inconspicuous. Sasuke didn't bother to tell them that sharingan would notice chakra instantly, so he appeared between Kiba and Shino, silent and unseen. The Uchiha was quite good at blending in. He took in a breath when black cloaks with red clouds came into view.

"No." Itachi stated as they walked around the lake toward the three leaf shinobi and one mist shinobi. "Pein is making a mistake and I don't want to be there for the fallout." He told Kisame, putting on the straw hat that stopped the rain from hitting his face and getting into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:34 pm

"I guess I just don't see why you feel so strongly about this Itachi," Kisame commented as they kept moving. It wasn't accusatory or angered, it was a legitimate question that he was curious about. Itachi was one of the smartest individuals that Kisame had ever met, and he wanted to know Itachi's reasoning. "Why is this such a large mistake?"

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:37 pm

Itachi sighed as they walked. He sense chakra around them, but didn't bother to act on it. "Pein thinks that although Youki can't be trusted, it's worth an alliance with him. He wants to kill Youki, but thinks that the best way to do that is to keep him closer, pull his siblings into the Akatsuki, and then be rid of him. Youki isn't that foolish." Itachi had never cared for Youki, especially when Youki was near taking over ANBU.

"Most of Youki's siblings are loyal to Konoha. Everyone knows that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Kisame let out a small grunt of acknowledgement as he listened to what Itachi was saying. He could partially see Itachi's point but still thought that Pein knew what he was doing. "I'm sure that there's a bigger game that Pein has in mind. Besides, if Youki's siblings were truly loyal to Konoha than wouldn't he have found out? He does brag about being quite the genius last I checked," Kisame remarked as he leaned Samehada against his shoulder.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Itachi knew that his grudge against Youki was personal. The "Itachi" method of dealing with Uchiha hadn't been proposed by the Third Hokage or Danzou. It had been Youki's idea. The "best way to quell a rebellion was to have someone on the inside deal with it" was how Youki had put it years ago. Not that Youki took any credit for it.

"Intelligence is an important part of being a shinobi, Kisame." Itachi turned to look at him. "But it's not the entire battle. Hidan is the perfect example of that. His lacking intelligence got him killed, but his strength kept him alive. Well, that and Kakuzu's wit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:50 pm

"Ah the zombie brothers, I really do miss those guys. They were always entertaining to watch," Kisame admitted as he thought about the battle that had killed two of their members in one day. Still, that had been several months ago when that happened. "Ah well, I don't see any harm in leaving for a little bit anyway. Could use a few days to ourselves. We work too hard for this group now that we're the most constant fighting members," he pointed out. With everyone else dead a lot of the leg work had fallen to Kisame and Itachi.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:54 pm

Itachi laughed, shaking his head. Kisame and Itachi had gotten along quite well with Kakuzu while he was alive, considering he was more experienced, their elder, and an excellent shinobi. Hidan... not so much. But he was a part of the Akatsuki, so they were required to get along.

Truth be told, Itachi didn't seek out conflict. He was a pacifist, and had been since he was quite young. "I agree. Pein can deal with Youki without us. It's not as if he needs us for emotional support. And if this pans out, prostitutes are going to flood Akatsuki again." He mumbled. Hidan had a soft spot for them, especially if they made him mad, then he had a reason to kill them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:06 pm

Kisame let out his own laugh alongside of Itachi's. The two of them had quite the story together, fighting alongside each other for as long as any other Akatsuki member. Kakuzu was the oldest, but he nearly got his own partners killed each time. Hidan was the perfect teammate for him because of the immortality. But now they were both dead, something that Kisame thought would never happen.

"Well, where shall we go while all of this business goes down anyway?" Kisame asked as he looked towards his partner. "It's not like you and I have an island getaway in mind for times like these."

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:10 pm

Itachi thought about it. "Let's go down to River country. It has water to keep you happy and they have some of the largest collections of tea houses." He stated as they started to head south. "And we'll be close enough to return if leader needs us should something happen. Like Youki betrays him." The Uchiha mused as they walked off.

Suddenly, the Uchiha stopped, sharingan activating and he turned around, looking behind them. He could see Suigetsu's chakra within the water, but, to be honest, he didn't feel the need to battle. Nor was he particularly in the mood to raise an alarm. Unless Suigetsu attempted to attack Kisame, then Itachi had no reason to intervene. "I thought I saw a weasel." he said, shrugging. Then, he turned and started to walk at Kisame's side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm

"Ah, now you're talking," Kisame remarked as he began to walk with Itachi. However, when Itachi turned around Kisame quickly grabbed on to Samehada and brought the weapon down. It was still covered in bandages, but it would be ready at a moment's notice if need be. He stood and waited before Itachi shrugged the whole thing off. "Whatever than," Kisame muttered before putting away his blade and walking off with Itachi. It wasn't like Itachi to act like that when it was really nothing, but if the Uchiha saw no need to act on it than Kisame wouldn't say anything either.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:16 pm

The two of them disappeared and Sasuke let out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. So... Youki and Akatsuki were making a deal. And Itachi wanted nothing to do with it. Kiba looked pale, Shino was silent, and Suigetsu was starting to reform his body. "This..." Sasuke began, his voice slightly shaky. "This is a good thing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:19 pm

Everyone gathered back up after waiting for Itachi and Kisame to get a good distance away. That had been far too close after all. It was Sasuke who broke the silence first. "Two of our greatest enemies are trying to make a deal and you see this as a good thing?" Shino asked curiously as he looked towards Sasuke. "Having Itachi and Kisame gone is a good thing, but overall I would say this this is pretty bad news."

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:23 pm

Sasuke shook his head. "No, Shino I meant Itachi and Kisame leaving." He said, forming a tiger sign and turned into Itachi. "With them gone it gives us the perfect opportunity to spy on Akatsuki AS Akatsuki. If anyone could pull of Itachi and Kisame, it's Suigetsu and I." He turned back into himself. "All we need to do is get a hotel to spend the night in and gather some information in the morning. After we get enough information and make sure the two of them don't come back, then we can find the entrance to where the Akatsuki will meet with Youki and listen. Who better to listen to an Akatsuki plan then Akatsuki?"

Although Sasuke didn't think Shino would agree to this, he thought it was their best shot. There was too much of a risk for them to break in, and Youki was cautious. There was no way information was going to be floating around the village.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:27 pm

The group just looked at Sasuke, who had quickly turned himself in to his own brother. It was a bold move that he suggested, but it also sounded a little bit too crazy for Shino's tastes. "No," Shino said simply as he looked towards Sasuke. "For all we know Pein and the others know that Itachi and Kisame left, having them come back early might just raise further questions. We got lucky by having them leave, I suggest that we don't push our luck much further," Shino said as he looked towards Sasuke.

"It could work, but if we get caught we aren't exactly talking about the easiest situation to get out of," Suigetsu remarked as he looked towards Sasuke. "Especially for you."

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next