Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds Empty
PostSubject: Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds   Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:39 am

Hanyou Rakdos
"So this revolutionary, you know his general location," Rakdos remarked as he read over the file. "Why only send one man, why not a squad?" Rakdos questioned as he looked towards the ANBU leader.

"You've been informed Rakdos. This man is dangerous and he has an ability to incite people to his cause. We want his death to be quick and quiet. He'll leave as quickly as he came," the leader said before pulling out a few more papers. "This is the route we want you to take to find him. We're told that he'll be traveling along the Silk Road."

Rakdos looked up at the man. "An odd place for him to travel, he winds up losing much more time that way," Rakdos said slowly as he tried to figure this target out.

"Perhaps, but he's also less likely to draw attention in the middle of nowhere, which is why it will be easy for you to kill him and be done with it. Don't even bring his body to Konoha when you're done, destroy it there so there's no evidence...you're good at that part" ANBU said bitingly.

Rakdos just gave his casual look of annoyance. "I'll be back in a week, you can expect a report at that time," Rakdos said before turning his head just in time to hide the scowl that was forming on his face. God that guy was an asshole, how he hated him! The sooner he could get out of Konoha the better. HE wasn't well known outside of the village, so that was something at least. He could travel in peace, maybe even take a few extra days to relax and enjoy himself. How rarely he got that....perhaps he'd even dine a little while he was out as well. With thoughts of a vacation in mind, Rakdos set out from Konoha toward the silk road.
Mood: Annoyed
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 6 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 7 • Intelligence: 7 • Chakra Control: 5
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds   Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:06 am

Arisawa Kai

The man with the red hair had walked in the palace of the Daimyo, and the streets of the town that had come up around such a palace, he'd walked in the streets of Konoha, the Land of Fire's biggest city in through the high class Clan territories and the Ghettos. He'd seen luxury and decadence, lavish trapping of the good life. He'd seen sadness, brokenness and loss. He'd seen drunks and whores and backbiters and carefree addicts. Wherever he was it haunted him.

Everything in this country had to go. There was too much of a line between the haves and have nots. No amount of money he poured into the Ghettos would make the inhabitants more alive. No amount of robbery would humble those who had not earned their money but stolen it from the trusting and helpless. It made the man with the red hair want to loose the contents of his stomach, in pity for the robbed and feckless. The weak shouldn't have money and power, but they shouldn't be left to fend for themselves, kept like animals in Tenements.

Konoha would be the first part of the Closed Plan.

He'd toured the country for nearly two months. He'd done his best to see all of it. And while there were glimmers of hope they were a band aid on a missing arm. Everything was at a loss. So now it all must come down. And it would start here on the silk road. Konoha's economy was built on a great many exports. Silk chief among them.

"That's the last one." Kai said gleefully as he placed the last of about three hundred exploding tags around the cluster of warehouses. They were everywhere, losing this much silk all at once would leave Konoha's economy spiraling downward out of control, as the insurance companies wouldn't be able to pay out and the banks wouldn't be able to fill the gap in reimbursements.

Economy was the first step.

Kai moved back from the tags held up a hand ready to blow the entire warehouse district and stopped. He had company. "Well Hello." He said to apparently nobody, "I was wondering when Konoha would catch on... does it usually take them this long to try and kill someone they see as dangerous." Except Kai wasn't talking about himself.

He could feel only one presence. This was an awfully big job for one single Shinobi... then again he was a single Shinobi.
Mood: Heya Buddy!
Grade: Kounin
Stamina: 7 • Speed: 10 • Strength: 6 • Intelligence: 7 • Chakra control: 10
Theme:
None

Last edited by Marz on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds   Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:13 am

Hanyou Rakdos
"You know when people talk about a revolutionary, I was expecting someone a bit more...sophisticated looking, but I see you're the other kind of revolutionary" Rakdos said as he appeared, spear in hand as he looked towards Kai. Rakdos was just told to kill the man, he didn't have to protect the warehouse at all.

Rakdos looked from the warehouse to Kai. "So do you want to die now or give one last middle finger to Konoha before dying? Your choice pal, I believe in last requests"
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds   Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:39 am

Arisawa Kai

"Well since you're giving me the opportunity." Kai held up his left hand and proceeded to blow the warehouses... all of them.

It would be at this point that both would realize that they were perhaps far too close to the exploding silk storage systems, as a shock wave followed by heat and debris would blow both men off their feet, and back several meters. Pieces of debris would still be raining down as Kai stood up brushing himself off and stumbling over to where he'd seen Rakdos body rag doll towards. "Damn!" He said really loudly... the explosion was still ringing in his ears. "I could have used half as many exploding tags and got the same result huh!? These main land tags have far more bang for their buck." He applauded in the arts of the Shinobi.

Kicking debris he found Rakdos under a pillar... a piece of warehouse that had blown strait at them. Kai himself was bleeding from a few spots but they were all minor flesh wounds, not nearly enough to bring either of them down. With a few hands seals and some touching to the wounds, Kai would stop the worst of the bleeding, with his own Fuuinjutsu: Secret Arts Wound Sealing technique. It was quite hand for situations like this.

"Well well..." Kai said again loudly, placing his foot up on the beam over Rakdos chest and leaning his weight on it. "You're pretty tough to survive that. Would have killed a lesser man without a doubt." He was of course referring to the explosion. "So they sent you here to kill me? Does your Bingo book even have an Entry on me?"
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds   Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:25 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Well...that wasn't a good idea. After the explosion Rakdos had a gigantic ringing in his ear. Man this guy liked his explosions. Was that many really necessary anyway? Rakdos found himself under a pillar with Kai over him and leaning more weight on it. Rakdos stopped and looked up at the man before grinning. "They told me you weren't having in the bingo book...but that's a lie. Now that you're close I can sense your power...they lied to me about you, should have known" Rakdos said with a chuckle. "But fair warning, I don't go down very easily"

And with that Rakdos lifted up the pillar with ease, throwing it forward, hoping to at least create some distance between himself and Kai. As the man got ready, RAkdos pulled out his spear and spun it a few times. As this took place, wings and a long tail extended from Rakdos's body, and lastly two long horns appeared on his head. "Come at me you asshole. I'll show you what a Hanyou is capable of" he said wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds   Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:42 am

Arisawa Kai

Kai back flipped as Rakdos pushed him and the pillar off of them. Landing Kai broke the seal on his palm and the Fuuinken burst into existence in his hand. He was however stopped in awe for a second as the man revealed his own abilities and produced a pair of wings and a tail. They didn't have anything like that in the Land of Stars or Land of Iron. It wasn't a fearful awe more of a respectful awe.

"Nice." Kai said placing the sword on his shoulders. "Lemme get this strait. They sent you here by yourself knowing that you might not beat me? Not even to stop me from attacking the exports? Just to kill me?" The wheels in his head were turning. "Interesting."

Kai released the sword which balanced on his shoulders as he did a quick string of hand seals. Around him, reaching all the way to Rakdos were sealing circles. Each one was Labeled several times with an element. This was Kai's first original technique the Five Element Sealing Barrier They would keep Rakdos from using Any one of the Five Element attacks inside the circle of B rank or lower. Including supplemental techniques. It was a good way to defend himself from lower level attacks that one might leave in wait. So long as Kai stayed inside the circle. It also had another more offensive use once it absorbed a technique.

Kai would start drawing and throwing a single Shuriken, using Lighting Flash: Blade Creation It was beyond this that Kai would do several hand seals and several of the weapons appeared mid flight Shuriken Shadow Clones. He after all wasn't going to waste good weapons that he'd taken the time to seal.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds   Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:49 am

Hanyou Rakdos
"Honestly I can't even say that I'm surprised. Those assholes in Konoha have been trying to kill me for years," Rakdos said swith a near laugh as he loosened the grip on the spear and held closer to the bottom end of the weapon. "Don't you worry about me though, I'll have my revenge on them soon enough. This time they went too far," Rakdos spoke.

When the weapons came flying, Rakdos moved his spear in a spinning motion, using the solid wood of the spear in combination with the steel tip, moving his body and the weapon in sync to successfully deflect every weapon that came towards him. "Not bad" Rakdos said before flicking his arm forward.

Several drops of blood launched at a high speed towards Kai. As they traveled he'd notice that they'd expand in mid air, taking on the shape of kunai and shuriken. They were quite sharp, and even burned on impact if not removed quickly.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds   Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:20 am

Arisawa Kai

Kai pulled the sword from his shoulders and deflected two of the three Kunai in a single circular motion letting the rest pass by him as he stepped through the end of his sword stroke. "Nice." Kai responded. "Your techniques revolve around blood. Meaning that any open wound on your body is an avenue of attack."

Kai paused again resting the back of his sword on his shoulders. "You're obviously skilled, and relatively powerful, So..." He seemed to be wanting to add drama to his next words. "Why haven't you left those losers? Or better yet killed them? You're not one of those beaten wife shinobi are you? The one that keeps taking Frag orders and coming back?" Kai asked, Frag orders were orders that got one killed. Suicide Missions. "If you kill me do you really think it'll change anything?" Kai scoffed. They both knew the answer to that.

Kai would let Rakdos act now. He'd gone on the offensive to lure him in once, but there wasn't any point until the man got close. He was the mission after all... And Kai had that going for him. The fact that Konoha Shinobi didn't really come to this area meant that Rakdos didn't have backup either.

Time was on Kai's side he'd just have to bide it.
Mood: Confused Concerned
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds   Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:25 am

Hanyou Rakdos
"Change? Of course not, surviving isn't enough to punish them" Rakdos said sincerely. "Another shinobi of theirs will go missing, or one of their children. And slowly as my strength goes, I'll kill them all. THe Hanyou do not bow to any man, and I will remind these humans of that soon" Rakdos said as he saw that KAi was testing him. The man was waiting for Rakdos to make a move.

Rakdos quickly made a string of hand seals to launch his Blood Dragon technique. A massive amount of blood seeped from Rakdos's wounds and traveled up his arm before forming a dragon head and firing out straight at Kai, in an attempt to batter and drown the man in one attack.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds   Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:39 am

Arisawa Kai

As Kai hadn't ever come across Blood techniques before he was at a disadvantage when it came to the man attacking him. His Five Element Sealing Barrier was completely useless. And he wouldn't stand by the strategy he usually used to defend offend and confound his opponents all in one go.

The Blood Dragon was quite the technique. Kai would jump for the heavens, throwing his sword up above him. On his way up Kai was doing many hand seals, before bringing a finger in front of his lips and unleashing a torrent of fire from his mouth. the B-ranked Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet technique to counter the blood dragon from above. Finishing the technique Kai grabbed his weapon from the air and would land on the other side of where Rakdos was, setting down gently in the rubble on the far side.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds   Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:41 am

Hanyou Rakdos
The blood dragon was countered, but Rakdos wasn't going to stop there. He quickly turned as Kai landed on the ground, moving forward with his spear, slashing with the board head spear to try and get the man on the move. Rakdos was attacking from long range, wanting to maintain a bit of distance between himself and Kai, making his sword less effective against the demon. That was the thought at least.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds   Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:51 am

Arisawa Kai

Now was Kai's opportunity as the Demon man closed in and tried to strike at him with his spear. A Spear was a long weapon, it had reach but once one got inside it's reach one only had to be aware of the users feet, knees, elbows, forehead and maybe a free hand if it dislodged from the spear.

However Kai wasn't going to take a chance with these, using Rakdos own forward momentum against him, the spear was coming at his left shoulder, a strike that if unblocked would cut him across the chest.

The counter attack was simple enough, Kai brought his blade up snugging it into the spikes in his Pauldrons, as he stepped into the attack the spear landing on the combination of armor and sword, letting sparks fly as Kai quickly stepped in, his free left hand pressing forward. But it wasn't empty.

In his free hand had formed a Rasengan! One that Kai wanted to strike Rakdos midsection with, he was now inside the man's perimeter at the end of his charge meaning his feet SHOULD remain planted, for a solid strike. Even then if an arm or leg got in the way he'd strike that with his Rasengan to cripple his opponent.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds   Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:58 am

Hanyou Rakdos
The attack landed and everything went silent on the battlefield. The two men stood there, looking at each other as the attack landed. Rakdos finally coughed up some blood, burning whatever part of Kai it landed on. This wasn't Rakdos's goal though. After this last attack he fell down, only catching himself on his hands and knees, head down as he didn't even have the strength to look at Kai.

This battle was over.

"Go ahead then" Rakdos said as he finally looked up. He pushed himself up and wobbled only slightly. "What are you waiting for...finish it. Do those Konoha bastards a favor and kill me" Rakdos said before spreading his arms. "Come on.....DO IT!"
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds   Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:12 am

Arisawa Kai

Kai was unsure what had just happened... had that just worked? It didn't look like it. This guy was made of stern stuff. Kai was almost fearful not moving as they just stared at each other. He'd not seen a man alive that could absorb one of his own Rasengan. Most were blown away in a torrent of Chakra exploding.

Then Rakdos coughed up blood on Kai's wrist it burned through the armor and down onto his skin only the pain struck Kai out of his daze. This guy was really tough stuff.

Putting his sword down near Rakdos neck Kai frowned. "You never bow before men... Remember! stand up!" Kai ordered using the back of the sword to lift Rakdos head up cutting him a little under the chin. "Why would I do anything to help those complicit bastards?" Kai asked now looking down into the eyes of Rakdos, he flicked wrist to get any loose blood off.

Stepping back Kai ran his sword along the bleeding portion of his left arm being sure to cover the blade in as much blood as possible before dropping it at Rakdos feet. "Take it and stand." Kai ordered. He had far too much respect for this demon to simply cut him down like cattle.

"You see a world of inequality. People being robbed of their potential, their lives, their personalities." Kai looked down at Rakdos "Their future. You were one of those people, yet you rose up against the robbers, and no matter how they robbed you so, you endured."

Kai was quick to use his wound sealing technique on his arm. "Stop enduring and Avenge yourself upon those miserable complicit louts!" Kai ordered. This would determine weather or not he now had a partner. A partner to help with....

The Closed Plan.
Mood: Devious
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds   Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:19 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos being told to stand was easier said than done. After all, taking a rasengan to the chest wasn't as easy as he made it look. Rakdos wouldn't have been surprised if his organs were behind him after that attack. And yet life continued to cling to him like a disease, a virus. When given the sword, Rakdos used it like a cane to support his weight as he made himself stand.

This man...seemed to want Konoha to burn as much as he did. It seemed like perhaps there was actually more in common than the demon originally suspected. He heard the man's words, they sounded sweet...but so far away. "I can't even defeat you. How do you expect me to stand against an entire village of my suppressors. Striking in secret was all I ever had against them"
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds   Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:37 am

Arisawa Kai

Kai thought for a moment. "My target isn't Konoha... or the land of fire. It's the Daimyo... All of them. Discredit them, drag them down, and in their lowest point when the people have no more need of them. Smite them." Kai mentioned. "All of them."

He turned to Rakdos. The man had passed his little test and was worthy of the entire Closed Plan. "Konoha is merely a stepping stone. I am to change the world! NO. WE are to change the world. Everything will come crashing down around us! At our whims! And then we will watch it build up anew."

Kai would talk about the Economic side of his attacks, and then going after the military, then the morale breaking attacks. He would talk about how this attack would send the Land of Fire's Economy into a slow downward spiral. And now thanks to Rakdos.

"Now I can attack from anonymity." Kai added. "My economic war was slated to this one battle, but now I can draw out the long game. And have it all come crashing down."

"Take that to your superiors and tell them you have slain me. Take it as proof." It was his weapon the Fuuinken. "And Ask to keep it as a memento or something because that sword is important to me." Kai nodded. "I'll infiltrate the village a few days after you go back to Konoha. You'll be my insider. You'll fill the voids in power we create. You are to return to Konoha and gather a group of dissenters they are to be our secret army."
Mood: Happy
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds   Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:42 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos listened out to the entire plan, contemplating it and its standings. Civilization rested on the idea that everyone played by the same rules. Kai though, he was different. HE was like Rakdos, he was an outlier of society. They were a part of something older, meaning they could do the things which civilized people couldn't. By breaking every rule, could they truly bring the world itself down to its knees?

Rakdos was starting to believe.

Rakdos looked over the sword. IT was quite valuable. He lifted it and cut the tip across his own chest, drawing blood and spilling it on to the blade. "With how strong you are, they'll need to see more of a struggle" Rakdos said as he looked towards Kai. Obviously, he was going in on this. "You can get it back from me once you enter back in to the village, just like you said," he remarked as he attached the blade to his back to take back to Konoha.

"You have to lay low. If anyone sights you outside of Konoha...they'll finally have a good reason to kill me, and it won't be in the line of duty"
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds   Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:54 am

Arisawa Kai

"Lay low My-ass!" Kai responded. "Konoha is much to advanced for that. Jinn Kobayashi is going to open a steak house in the middle of the damn village." When he mentioned the name, Kai pointed to himself. "You didn't know who I was until caught me red-handed. I doubt anyone else will if I make a few cosmetic changes and alter a few documents." Kai responded in kind. He was going to hide right under the noses of those bastards in Konoha being far too obvious as his defense. They didn't have a bingo book and a loose description so then what was left was Kai waltzing into the village wanting to buy up property before the economic bust hit and opening a Restaurant as a base of operations for Rakdos Dissenters.

"Now Get lost. Start with students with strong families. It'll look innocent enough. Bring them too the restraunt when it opens. But keep them out of the loop. The only two people that are to know the full extent of the Closed Plan are you and I."

Kai reached forward and touched Rakdos chest, above the cut so there would be no blood. He paused for a second as the seal formed then dissipated on the demon's skin. "Now even if your interrogated you'll be unable to speak of the closed plan. If interrogated you'll believe that you killed me. This is called my Heart Truth Sealing technique. It's a complex technique involving Genjutsu and Fuuinjutsu. It'll only work when your state of mind is altered, either by drugs, alcohol techniques, sleep deprivation... anything. It's a good counter-intelligence technique." Kai explained. Rakdos didn't have much choice but to take the technique onto his shoulders.

"I'll see you in a few days. I need to alter some documents and choose a new hair color." Kai waved as he walked away, hardly worse for wear, He could not say the same for Rakdos.
Mood: Happy
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds   Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds Empty

Back to top Go down

Jounin Milestone: Rakdos's A-Rank Mission: A meeting of the minds
Page 1 of 1