Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:02 am

Cyon grinned. "Yeah... I find that strange." He rolled out of the hammock, landing on his feet, walking towards Kiba. "In all the years that I've known Tsume, I've never known her to miss her mark." He walked by him and picked up some dried meat, taking a bite out of it, looking out the window in the direction she left in. "I hope Yin and Yang don't see her. You never know how temperamental tigers will react to a dog invading their territory. Especially that of a mating pair."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:05 am

Kiba felt his heart drop as Cyon spoke. It was obvious now, he knew and had heard everything. He was just toying with him now. Kiba felt his fist tighten and he looked towards Cyon. “Well, no sense in hiding the truth than is there?”, he asked as he fully stood up. “I’d concentrate your tigers on the guy that needs it more. Send them after her and I will tear you to shreds”, he said threateningly. Should Cyon attack Kiba did have one trick that might help him protect himself. Kiba still wasn’t sure who was stronger between the two.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:09 am

Cyon looked over at him. "She hates and resents me so much because she actually started to think of me as her son. The only reason she came here is because she thought I was training the man who killed her son. She may be your mother but there is still much about her you don't know. She hides a lot from you because you're her baby. Hana is older than you are and she's much closer to her because she's a girl. Yin likes her despite the fact he hates dogs. He wouldn't attack her unless I told him to, and when he's alone with Yang he never listens to me." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Kiba, if I had any intentions of killing you, I'd have slit your throat when you walked in."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:13 am

Kiba’s fist eased as Cyon spoke. He was trying to imply that Tsume was still hiding things from him even after all they had been through. “Don’t talk about my mother as if you know her”, Kiba said as the familiar Inuzuka growl filled him. There was no point in hiding anything anymore. Kiba just wasn’t going to take the time to get rid of his disguise, he could fight just fine in this form. “If you don’t want to kill me than what do you want, you just heard my entire plan and you aren’t going to tell Youki about me?”, he questioned. Kiba thanked himself for not mentioning that Shino was with him, at least his cover was protected for now.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:18 am

Cyon shrugged. "I only do as Youki tells me because I enjoy living." He said, looking out at the rain as it fell. "That and your mother admitted that Youki lied to me. Hana miscarried, I guess deep inside I just thought it would be better. If I'd have protested to stay with her, Youki would have killed her. Maybe it was just better this way." He shrugged. "It's not like she actually had the baby or anything. Besides, you're not following me around like a puppy anymore."

He walked back over to his hammock and laid down in it, closing his eyes. "Anything else you'd like to know? And I do know more about your mother than you do. She used to talk to me when I was there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:22 am

Kiba said nothing as the man that he had thought he was going to have to fight to the death did absolutely nothing against him. HE was just talking, telling him the truth. Kiba said nothing, just listening as the man said that everything he had done was to protect Hana in the end. Could Kiba really believe that? Kiba just bit down on his lip. “So, where does that leave you and me than?”, he asked. “You know that I’m going to try and kill Youki, you just going to let me do that?”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:26 am

Cyon looked over at him. "Well, where I stand, I still have the upper hand should we fight. I may not be stranger than you now because of all your training. However... I can still get Yin to go back to Youki and tell him. Logically, if you're here, that would make him suspicious if the male you've been with all this time. You know... the one you're supposed to be ass fucking?" He shrugged. "And if you had sex with Akiko on the mission you were alone with for the few days you were alone with her, then my guess is that the other one had sex with Aaliyah, right?" He asked dully.

"With all that in mind, it sounds like Youki would be upset. Yeah... his future wife having sex with another man. I could see where that would piss him off." He shrugged again, grinning. "Oh, and I already explained I refuse to dishonor the earth's cleansing period as to fight or insight violence when it's raining."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:32 am

Kiba’s eyes narrowed as Cyon still talked like he could easily defeat Kiba, of course than he realized what Cyon actually meant by that comment. Kiba was fast, but could he really catch up with a tiger that Cyon directly ordered to go to Youki. Kiba doubted it, and it wasn’t something that he was willing to test. Kiba let out a short growl as Cyon beat him over with logic. It looked like it was all up to Cyon at this point. He was either with them or against them, and if Youki found out before the betrayal was final before they were ready……..everything would be ruined.

Kiba just leaned back against a wall, not entirely sure how to make out this new development. “Well than, and what will you do once the fighting starts and you’re finding that you need to take a side? Still going to side with Youki because you need to live?”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:38 am

Cyon got up again and walked over to the window. Leaning out of it, he grabbed onto something, cupping it in his hands. Pulling it inside, he showed Kiba a small bird. IT was a beautiful red green and yellow. It had long feathers and was trying to get away. "I've never done well in a cage." He bared his fingers to enclose the bird without crushing or hurting it as it struggled to get away from him. Flapping it's feathers, sending water from the rain everywhere. It cawed and sung to make noise.

"Youki is the cage that has imprisoned us for years. He's my brother, and believe it or not, I do love him, just not what he's become. I remember what he was like before Shiroi died." He looked over at her and sighed. "When the cage breaks." His fingers moved and the metaphorical change he'd created broke and the bird flew out from his fingers, out of the house and flew out into the rain once more disappearing into the trees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:42 am

Kiba just watched, realizing what working for Youki was really like for him all these years now. Cyon was just as trapped as Aaliyah, even more so because Youki wouldn’t let him get away with anything at all. There would be no disobedience or questioning from his own brother. Kiba gave a small sigh and scratched his head as he watched the bird fly away. “Well, my goal is to make you and anyone else who feels like that free. I’m not going to cage Youki, I’m going to break him and kill him. I know that more than just you love him as the brother he was……..but I can’t let him get away with what he’s done anymore. I am going to end this”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:45 am

Cyon looked over at him. "I never said Youki should be caged. I said that he was one." He poked his forehead, pushing him backwards until he fell, then grinned. "You may be stronger, but you're none the wiser. You should work on that." He teased, walking over to his hammock. "I agree that he will never become what he once was, he's changed in a way where he's willing to kill or injure his siblings. I care more for my other siblings, and I'm willing to sacrifice one to save the rest." He shrugged. "But, as strong as you are, you're not stronger than Youki. There's a reason Youki picked the other and he asked me to train you. He knows the other, whom I'm assuming is from the creepy insect clan; is stronger than you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:48 am

Kiba fell backwards and listened to Cyon slightly mocking him. “I’m just making my position clear. Aaliyah kept talking like it was Akiko’s responsibility”, he said as he watched Cyon. “Me and Shino are here to change that, we are going to do it ourselves because we know that we can make ourselves do it in the end. We can take a life that will benefit the entire shinobi world”, he said as he tightened his hand into a fist again. “Shino maybe stronger than me, but if Youki is doing for Shino what you are doing with me than he is turning Shino into one of the deadliest weapons against him ever. Shino is probably more determined than I am to finish him off”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:55 am

Cyon looked up at the ceiling. "Ugh... I hate how I'm telling you things and rather than listening to what I'm saying you just ignore me." He put his arms behind his head, closing his eyes. "I'm going to take a nap and maybe when I wake up, you will be more interested in listening what I have to say." He rolled over onto his side. "No wonder you and Hana don't see eye to eye." He yawned and shifted, starting to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:58 am

Kiba doubted that. Cyon was so cocky, so full of himself, so…….like Kiba himself. Still, he hated how this guy talked about Kiba’s family like he knew them better than even Kiba did. This guy was probably one of the reasons that Hana always made fun of Kiba and compared him to their father, because she had been hurt. As Cyon laid back down Kiba just stood there for a few minutes before moving outside. It was raining heavily but he didn’t care. Kiba went back to where he had been sitting earlier, sitting and meditating as they had been while training earlier.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:01 am

Cyon followed him after taking his cat nap. Sitting down not far from him, he focused on him. "So... since i woke up, I've been thinking." He said, watching Kiba closely. "You must be dedicated to my sister if you're willing to come here and face death for her. It appears I was wrong in my first analogy of you. I'm sorry." he closed his eyes as he went back to meditating, focusing on what was going on around hem, including the rain that was drenching him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:04 am

Kiba smelled Cyon coming but said nothing to acknowledge that he had sensed him or anything, he just continued to hold his pose. However, Cyon’s first words made Kiba’s eyes open and he slowly turned to face him. After a moment he just sighed. “It seems like neither of us had the right first impression about each other”, he pointed out. “I just have one question Cyon……if we DO kill Youki, what are you going to do?”, he asked curiously. Would he do his own thing? Disappear? Go back to Hana? Kiba wanted to know.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:09 am

Cyon shrugged. "I never really thought about it to be honest with you." He answered. "But what you're really asking me is will I be with your sister, right?" He asked, without looking at him. "And the answer is no. As much as I still care about her, what she and I had is over. I do care what becomes of her, but the past her and I share ruined the choice of a future." He shrugged. "That and you plan to stay with my sister. That would probably make things weird for everyone involved."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:13 am

Kiba shrugged. He hadn’t considered himself and Akiko, that did kinda ruin things. “She’s doing okay, you probably heard that Shin was with her before I found out who he was and chased him off right?”, he asked curiously. Perhaps that was one of those minor details that Youki chose not to tell cyon about, who knew right? “Forgive my curiosity, but despite what kind of relationship you think I have with my sister I do love her”, he said seriously. “I already promised myself that I’m going to take much better care of her once this is all over”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:16 am

Cyon looked over at him and laughed. "Believe it or not, I already knew that. It's called growing up. You learn things you wouldn't believe." He taunted with a grin. "You could be a good clan leader if you wise up a little. I think Akiko would be good for helping you do that. But, keep in mind, if you ever hurt my sister, I'll be the one that will dominate your ass and completely destroy you." He ruffled his wet hair again.

"I did miss you as a kid. You had nightmares all the time. You always wandered into Hana's room when your mom was on missions and or drove her crazy. I don't suppose who remember who used to bring you back to your room late at night and chased all the monsters away?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:22 am

Kiba shot a glance over at Cyon as he spoke about growing up and what it did for them all. Kiba’s eyes narrowed as Cyon kept on telling him to wise up. Considering that Cyon would still believe he was teaching Yaiba if it wasn’t for Tsume suddenly showing up, Kiba didn’t feel like he had much room to talk. “Considering you broke my sister’s heart I don’t think you have room to make empty threats. I have never hurt Akiko and never will, something that not many seem to understand or believe on my part”, he said in an annoyed tone. It honestly felt like Kiba was alone sometimes. Shino had his father……that was something at least.

“I don’t remember anything from that age period it seems. Maybe I was just trying to forget what should’ve been forgotten”, Kiba muttered as he couldn’t even recall the last time that he had nightmares.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:27 am

Something inside of Cyon's body shattered like wine glasses falling off a shelf. Grabbing onto Kiba's hair, he pulled him over, he opened his mouth to say something, but then let him go and stood, throwing him to the ground. It seemed he had nothing to stay. Turning his back, he walked off into the trees and disappeared from view. A loud thudding sound came soon after and one of the trees from and landed just a few inches in front of Kiba. The tree was old and hundreds of animals fled from it after it had fallen, other had died when it hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:31 am

Kiba’s eyes widened as Cyon suddenly grabbed him by the hair. Kiba pulled back a fist, ready to unleash it should Cyon try anything. Cyon looked like he was about to say something but Kiba couldn’t think of a single thing that he was going to say. What was he going to tell him off for not loving Akiko even though it was obvious that Kiba did at this point? Was he going to defend what he did to Hana? Kiba just watched as the guy walked and there was a sudden crash. “Super”, Kiba muttered before walking off after him. He supposed that he should apologize, even if Cyon didn’t deserve it.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:39 am

"I'd really rather not speak with you..." Cyon turned to look at him. "I didn't mean that as an insult. I was kidding.." He told him, rubbing the back of his head. Now, he seemed more confused than anything else. Truthfully, he knew that Kiba was right. He did destroy Hana inside, but that didn't really make it right. "You're right though..." He muttered, turning to face him. "I did break her heart..." He sighed. "Is Akiko acting or is she really upset?" He asked, watching him closely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:44 am

“I guess I’ve had too many people hate me over the fact that I love her, ever since I fell in love with her all I’ve been accused of is just wanting her for sex because I’m nothing but scum…….my own family thought that of me”, Kiba said honestly as he leaned up against a tree. “It doesn’t change how I feel about her though, that’s why I’m here. If I wanted a life of safety I kinda picked the wrong one right?”, he said jokingly before getting serious with Cyon. “I hit Aaliyah because I thought Akiko was upset. We wanted Youki to take her back again without punishing her and without trying to kill me. Aaliyah kissed me to try to get her to run back home. It worked but I thought it worked too well. I hated her for what she did”, he said honestly as he thought about that day. “I realize now how wrong I was though……she still loves me. She told me that she was faking over that weekend that we were protecting them. She still loves me, she knows that I’d never hurt her”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:50 am

Cyon nodded. "She kisses you because Youki sent me to check on her progress because Akiko had yet to return home. I saw her kiss you, and after that, I took off outside of the village when I heard Akiko's voice and told Youki, who brought Akiko home." He rubbed the back of his head. "Kiba, I've never seen you interact with my sister. I've never seen her happy at the reaction of your name. All I've seen her do is cry and become upset. I love her, she's my sister. Surely you understand why we all thought that? She's so young, so innocent... She's 13. You're an adult..."

Leaning against another tree, he looked at him. "I never thought you cared about her because I had no reason to. She means more than I let on. Believe it or not... none of us believed she survived. Our mother was dying when she got pregnant. She died not long after Akiko was born, but my sister survived. She was a gift that all of us value. I may not show it to her, and I may be mean to her, but I will do ANYTHING to protect my sister. From my perspective, all you did was hurt her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next