Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:52 am

“Yeah I think you mentioned that once”, Kiba said as he scratched his chin. “Yeah and you said that other people tried to hire her but she normally wouldn’t do it unless she had to”, he said with a smile. He was surprised that he could remember that, but it was probably just because Akiko had told him. He saw how sad she seemed suddenly and made her look at him. “Don’t talk like that, I don’t care what she things. She is wrong”

Shino didn’t say anything as Aaliyah said that when his other girlfriend was here that she was all that mattered. Shino really wasn’t that much of a joking person still, so he couldn’t help but worry that Aaliyah was thinking something that wasn’t true actually. He gave a sigh of relief as she explained that she was joking actually. “I don’t ever want anyone else, I don’t want you to share me”, he said softly as they met for another passion filled kiss.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:01 am

Akiko looked up at him and nodded. "Yeah, Aaliyah doesn't like doing as people tell her." She started to play with his jacket. "You said you wanted me to help you pick out clothes, right?" She asked, smiling. "Do you want to pick out some of my clothes? It's ok with me if you do. I want you to like the way I look, and if you pick my clothes I know that you'll like it." She said sweetly. "Like shorts!" She said, her happiness foaming out from her voice.

Aaliyah grinned. "I'm so worried about having to share you. I know that woman are falling all over you, but you seem content with just me." She whispered, washing the body wash lather from her body. Kissing him again, she smiled. Rinsing her body one last time, she got out and wrapped a towel around her, starting to dry off. She smiled at him, seeing him get out. Looking up his body, a grin spread across her face and she tossed him a towel. "As much as I don't want your body to be hidden from me." She kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:10 am

“Yeah she seems like the type who would rather be pretty independent, probably why she likes Shino so much. There’s a common thing that they definitely share”, he remarked before looking at Akiko. “I always love the way you look Akiko”, he said with a smile. “As long as you’re happy than I’ll be happy as well”, he promised. Kiba was still happy to see Akiko so happy, and didn’t want to ruin that for her. “However, if you do want my opinion I’d love to provide it”

Shino raised an eyebrow and looked at Aaliyah as she said that women were falling all over him. They were? Since when? He hadn’t noticed anything like that. Of course, he was too focused on Aaliyah to be thinking of anything else. “You never have to worry about losing me”, he whispered. “I promise”, he said as he watched her get out. He ran himself under the hot water one last time before stepping out and catching the towel. “Thanks”, he said with a small laugh as she kissed him. He then slowly dried himself off.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:29 am

Akiko slid out of Kiba's lap and got a cup of out of the cabinet. getting some juice, she poured herself one and then handed him his own. "Here." She smiled at him and sat back in his lap. Smiling at him, she held the cup with both hands as she drank from it, making herself seem younger. "I like your input. It makes me feel important." She laughed softly. "You're opinion means more to me than anyone elses."

Aaliyah smiled. "And you'll never have to worry about losing me." She said, kissing him sweetly. She dried off and went out into his room. She left clothes here the last time, so she just pulled clothes on and looked over at him. "You look sorta tired." She teased, smirking at him. "Should I have let you go to bed sooner?" She asked, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:41 am

Kiba watched surprised as Akiko suddenly slid quickly out of his lap and made her way over to the cabinet. What was she doing? “Ah thanks Akiko”, he said as he accepted the glass of juice from her. He took a quick drink of it before moving his hand so that when she moved into his lap she wouldn’t bump the glass. “You are important Akiko, and my input will always be yours when you want it”

Shino just smiled as Aaliyah said that he would never have to worry about losing her. Her words made everything feel more comforting. When they swore that they would live for each other, it was an amazing feeling. They really did believe one another, and Shino knew that she wouldn’t break that promise to him for anything in the world. He dried himself off and made his way into the room, smiling as Aaliyah just got dressed. “Believe me, I think it was time well spent”, he said with a soft smile before kissing Aaliyah.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:58 am

Akiko smiled at him. She nodded and looked up into his eyes. "Thanks." She said, taking another sip of her drink. "I do love you... you know that, right?" She asked, leaning up, her lips brushing against his. He was so strong, and she could feel it through his clothes. he wasn't wearing a lot of them, but he was someone that could always protect her. She knew that more than anything. Wrapping an arm around his neck, she continued to kiss him. Two different doors opened, but she didn't even notice.

Aaliyah looked up at him. His eyes were intent and focused. "I like no one but me seeing your eyes. Its like... be having your soul in a way." She said, shrugging her shoulders. She finished dressing and handed him his own clothes. She watched him get dressed and got his glasses for him, handing them to her. "Who is bound from not seeing your eyes? Everyone outside your family?" She questioned, walking towards his door to go make sure that Kiba wasn't molesting Akiko.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:27 am

Kiba took another long drink of his juice that Akiko had provided him. He was about to finish it until she suddenly asked if he knew that she really loved him. HE turned to her with those eyes of his, ones that showed powerful concern. “Of course I know that Akiko, I’ll never forget it either”, he said softly. As Akiko suddenly wrapped an arm around his neck Kiba could tell what was coming. He smiled and slowly began to kiss her back, not realizing that doors were opening either.

“Well they do say that the eyes are a window to the soul”, Shino said with a smile as he began putting on the several layers that he dressed in every day. “So I guess I can see why you feel that way, you have both my heart and soul which is the important thing”, he said as he took the glasses and slowly fit them over his eyes. He was once again Shino Aburame, the same freak that the world saw him as. At least with Aaliyah, Shino had a stronger and happier meaning to it. “Anyone outside my family yes, but even many of my family have never seen my eyes. But the only people that I know have are you, my father and…….my mother I guess at one point”, he said a little solemnly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:37 am

Akiko wrapped her arms a little tighter around Kiba. Moving closer, she smiled and continued to kiss him. God, she loved him so much... He was so amazing, so sweet. Leaning closer, she closed her eyes dreamily. She could be happy with him... forever...

Aaliyah looked up at Shino as he put his sunglasses back on. His clothes and glasses hid him from the real world, distancing him from all the people within in it; almost like he was trying to avoid conflict and contact. It made her smile to know that he never wanted to cease contact with her. "You don't remember her, do you?" She asked, knowing the answer. "Everyday I forget more and more about my mother. I know that I looked like her, but I don't really remember much about her. And, you have a father that loves and cares for you." A smile crossed her lips and she couldn't help but laugh. "Even I love your dad. And I can tell he likes me too." As they walked into the other room, she stopped walking, and sighed. "... Apparently I can't trust you at all..." She said flatly, clearly irritated with the fact that they were kissing her so passionately. Akiko seemed to be minicking his actions; which just goes to show that Kiba's been up to a lot. The small girl was a fast learner, in apparently more areas than just fighting and learning jutsus.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:44 am

Shino slowly shook his head as they walked. “Not a single thing. I don’t remember what she looked like, if she ever help me in her arms and told me that she loved me. I don’t remember her eyes or the warmth of her hugs…….not even the happy tears that parents have when watching their child grow”, he said softly. He slowly turned towards Aaliyah who began to speak of her mother. “I’m sorry”, he said simply. He didn’t know what to really say. He had never really thought about his mom until Aaliyah had come into his life and reminded him about it. Shino really did miss her, or at least as much as he could. He just wish he had known her for a moment, to know and see that she loved him too.

Kiba suddenly jumped as he heard Aaliyah’s voice enter the room. He pulled Akiko’s lips away from his and he turned towards the door. “Aaliyah….Shino……..hi”, he said before there was a very long and awkward pause. “You guys want some breakfast?”, he asked with a nervous laugh. “It’s really good”

“I’m not going to have what you’re having boy. That’s just nasty” an older voice said from a different door. Shibi Aburame had entered the room. “I see that you were too enjoying it yourself to take anything else into consideration. Honestly if you’re going to try to hide it than be sensible about it………not even hearing three people enter, when I was younger and kissing girls MY OWN AGE”, he began with emphasis. “I was quite the trickster, using henges to disguise myself….man those were the days”, he said with an amused laugh. “Hey son, morning beautiful” ,he said with a smile towards Aaliyah.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:53 am

Aaliyah rolled her eyes, pulling Akiko off his lap. "Go put pants on." She said, pushing her towards the room they had been staying in. Looking up, she averted her eyes to Shibi, who seemed to understand the seriousness of Kiba's action. Another reason why she loved him so much. Why couldn't she have a father like this? Someone who was sweet and amazingly intelligent. Looking at Akiko, she glared at her. "Why are you still here?!" She asked angrily.

Akiko shook her head. "W-why are you mad?" She asked, taking a few steps away from Aaliyah. She was already scared of Shino, and his father didn't seem too much different. "Why are you so upset?" She asked, looking at him. Her legs tilted inward, her knees bending because she was worried. It scared her... to think that he would do something bad. Especially since they all seemed so angry with Kiba. Why did she keep getting him in trouble?! "Kiba-kun didn't do anything to me... and.. he loves me! Why is me being with him so bad!?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:07 am

Shino said nothing as he watched Aaliyah basically drag Akiko off of Kiba’s lap and ordered her to go and put some pants on. Shino shook his head slowly, thinking that he had actually vouched for Kiba. It was a stupid stupid thing to do. He should have known never to trust anyone until he was sure, his years of working together with him had made him go soft. He was a fool for it. He watched the next interactions come quickly.

Kiba turned his head as Aaliyah shouted at Akiko for a second time. The Inuzuka watched the young girl’s actions, telling instantly that she was upset more than she had been in some time. She was shaking, and looked like she was about to fall. He suddenly stood to his feet and turned towards Aaliyah. “hey! If you think I’m the scum of the earth like you keep saying than stop yelling at her! Yell at the guy that you’re certain is responsible for all the problems. I’m not afraid of you, do whatever you want to me I don’t care. But don’t you yell at her for something that isn’t her fault!”

Shibi just shook his head at Kiba’s outburst. “You know boy I can respect bravery but asking for a beating from a woman? Now that’s just embarrassing”, he muttered. “Accept the punishment that comes from your actions, no matter who they effect. Trying to get it all targeted at you is just ignorance. You won’t get all that pain to yourself. Afraid it doesn’t work like that. Your actions hurt other as well”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:16 am

Aaliyah glared at Kiba. "Shut up! You think that you defending her makes you a man!?" She yelled. "You defending her nearly got me killed! Youki blames me for what happened. That I left her alone and let someone rape her. Kiba! FACE what you did! You tricked a little girl that didn't, and still doesn't know what sex is to do it because YOU wanted it and for no other reason! You hurt her, you were inside of her, and if you would have gotten her pregnant - which you should be thankful that you didn't by the way - then you'd be dead by now. Youki would have cut that baby out of her and let her bleed to death so he could have it's power. Akiko is too easily mislead and tricked. That's why he wants her to have a baby! That's why he's trying to sell her to Akatsuki! He wants to have his strongest sibling have a child with the strongest fighter Akatsuki has. Pein has no interest, do you want to know who Youki chose?! What former Konoha shinobi is the most powerful in his eyes? HE. Chose. Itachi. He's going to give Akiko to him at any time now, and as soon as he does, she'll get pregnant, and even if it costs her her life, he's willing to do it for her baby's power with the ultimate dying ability. Sharingan. He wants that before it's gone. He hates Uchiha, but he loves their power and strength more. Youki always gets what he wants. When he found out that Akiko wasn't a virgin, it took everything I had, and it almost cost Lillian her LIFE to protect Akiko. The only reason she's alive is because her sister, the one that raised her and that's practically her mother offered to DIE in her place. She hadn't woken up yet, Kiba. Shes in a coma still, and she'll continue to be in one until Youki forgives her! I don't think he will!" She smacked him this time.

"You RAPED her Kiba! Admit it! She still has no idea what sex is, or why it happened. She's afraid of what you'll do and if she looses you. You're the first real connection she's ever had! You took advantage of her! She may think she loves you, but what will happen when she finds out that all men are JUST. LIKE. YOU. Willing to take advantage of her innocence and the fact she knows next to nothing about people, about the real world, and about sex?!" She asked, yelling at him, making him feel like a little kid. "The lives of your mother and sister are in danger, but none of that matters now, does it?! ALL you seem to care about is getting a piece of ass!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:35 am

Kiba just listened in silence as he felt like he was before a death squad, someone that could take his life at any moment and suffer no consequences. Even if Aaliyah killed him in cold blood would anyone besides Akiko care? After hearing the story of what he did wouldn’t most people want him dead after all? Kiba had doubts, but no one was able to make him realize how much fear and self hate he had as much as Aaliyah could. She could get under his skin more than his own mother and sister could, even when they compared. He suddenly clenched a fist, right as Aaliyah slapped him across the face. No, she was wrong. HE wasn’t all of those horrible things that she said he was. Kiba wasn’t a bad person, it was in his blood to do some of these things. “All other men are like me huh? I guess that means you and Shino are just a part time thing right?”, he asked with a glare.

The atmosphere in the room could be felt as there was a change of everyone’s emotions. Kiba was angry, but now Shibi, Shino, and probably Aaliyah were going to be furious at the comment. It was all the Aburame’s could do to not lash out and murder the Inuzuka on the spot. “But you know better don’t you?”, Kiba asked softly. “You know that all men aren’t the pigs that want a ‘piece of ass’”, he growled. “You know that there are good people in this world!”, he practically shouted. “My clan has the purest love out of any family in the shinobi world. We mate with one partner and we are connected to that partner for life”, he growled. “She wants to be mine, and I will never have another woman that isn’t her! I will die first before I defy this sacred law! We are bound and connected on a level that is more spiritual and real than ANYTHING else this world can show”, he growled. “If you believe that you and Shino will be together forever than you know what I’m talking about”, he growled. “The only reason that I won’t be with her is if someone like you kills me”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 am

Aaliyah was shocked that he had a counter for that. He... yelled back and seemed so defensive about it... Wow, he really cared for her, and whereas she knew little of his clan; it seemed that be was being truthful. Wolves normally only had one mate unless one died, so it made sense that a clan made up of breeding, communicating, and even being one with their dogs would have the same qualities. Dogs where originally wolves after all. Looking up at him, she sighed. Grabbing his right hand, she pulled it over to her. Looking down at it, her fingers moved across his palm, which was much rougher and callused than Shino's.

She bit her lip. Letting go of his hand, she threw it away from her back at him. His marriage line... was just that. There was only one, and she didn't see any deceit or lies in his eyes. he'd held eye contact with her the entire time. It pissed him off, but... she had no idea what to do... Sighing, she looked up at him when he was done. "You're sure?" She asked, glaring a bit. "That you love her, and would do ANYTHING for her?" she asked, crossing her arms over his chest, choosing not to mention the fact that he'd insulted Shino - questioning his love for her. There was a difference between Shino's love and Kiba's...

"No! Akiko ran between them and held onto Kiba's shirt, burying her face into his chest. Clinging to him, her eyes started to water. "Stop fighting! I want to be with him!" She yelled, tears spilling from her eyes. "He's not like him! He's not like Youki!" She was still shaking, and her knees were close to giving out. She made a shuttering sound as her tears fell from her eyes. "Kiba-kun didn't make me do anything, and he asked me, and said I didn't have to! I told him it was okay!" She looked over at Aaliyah, not letting her body leave Kiba's. "He's never done anything to hurt me, and he said that he wanted to stay here with him forever! He told me that he wanted me to be his mate before the two of us did what we did that night! The flower he gave me! He told me that's what it means in his clan! That they want to be with someone forever! That's why I still have it... that's why it's floating in that watery stuff and I won't let anyone touch it and why I won't let it die! Aaliyah, please! If he can love you." She gestured towards Shino. "And he HATES me! He's always mean to me, and he scares me! But you hate Kiba-kun! And Kiba-kun loves me! He was there when I found the Kyuubi. He didn't leave me! I hurt him! And he still held me! He didn't let me go, and..."

Aaliyah pulled her away from Kiba, bending down, putting two fingers over her lips. A much sweeter and passive look crossed her face. "Please... Stop. I understand." She kissed her forehead. "But you need to learn that there's a time and a place for certain things. You're not allowed to be with Kiba, and if anyone finds out, bad things will happen okay? Whether it's Youki or anyone else... Be careful." She said, moving the girl's hair from her face, wiping her tears from her face.

Trying to make her feel better, she smiled. "Did you make breakfast by yourself?"

Akiko's eyes lit up and she nodded. "Yes!" Turning her head, she glanced at Shibi uncertainly. It seemed like she was trying to decide if she should be scared of him too.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:05 am

Kiba’s fist tightened even harder into his palm, nearly causing blood to escape his hand and splatter onto the floor. He was just so angry. He was sick and tired of it all. Why did he have to be what everyone wanted him to be? He loved Akiko and would do anything for her. Why did his family and Aaliyah have to look at him and see nothing but a horrible being of existence. Perhaps they didn’t, but that was how they made Kiba feel. He was so sick and tired of everyone treating him like he was just like his father! He would prove them all wrong! He would show that he had real love for Akiko, he would show that his love was just as good and loving as Aaliyah and Shino’s love. They had sex multiple times, and Aaliyah left the man that she ‘loved’ for months at a time. Kiba at least knew that he was always thinking about Akiko.

His train of thought suddenly broke as Kiba dove right into his chest and clung onto his shirt with all of his strength. She wanted them to stop fighting, she cared about them both to not side with one and shout anger at the other. Akiko loved Aaliyah, but she also loved Kiba and would not stop defending him until Aaliyah would eventually give in. “Akiko”, he said softly while not being sure what else to say. He just had his arms gently wrap around her, not certain what else to do. She loved him so much, and it nearly brought tears to his eyes to see that she felt so strongly about him. If Kiba ever betrayed this love and devotion, he didn’t even have a word for someone so low. The part that hit him the most was when she said that he wasn’t like Youki. Only early that morning they had been talking about whether or not Youki was a good person. Was this…..how she really felt? It sounded like she really would choose him over her own brother. Kiba turned his gaze and stared right at Aaliyah. “If I ever betrayed this love and devotion, than I deserve to die slow and painfully”, he growled as he didn’t blink at Aaliyah.

Shibi didn’t like these arguments. They were always WAY too much anger involved. He decided to be the fun one this time! As Akiko turned to look at him he suddenly tilted his head and stuck his tongue out to the side, just trying to make a goofy face for a sad and scared girl to laugh at. He figured that she needed that right now. His son was staying silent though, probably trying to decide how to refrain himself from killing his old teammate.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:15 am

Aaliyah let out a sigh. Kissing her forehead, she smiled at Akiko. "I wont fight with him anymore, ok Akiko?" She asked, sweetly. She looked down at the small girl and followed her eyes to Shibi. Apparently she was unsure whether it was wise to trust him, which she agreed with, at least in the sense that she be weary of who she trusts. However, if there was an adult that Aaliyah wanted Akiko to go to, it was Shibi. Smiling at her, she whispered. "Akiko, I want you to trust him, ok?" She asked seriously. "I trust him very much and he's not like Shino." It was a lie for the most part, they were a lot alike, but Shibi was much more light hearted than his only child, which is what her point of reference was to.

Akiko looked at the older male and shifting. Seeing his face, she laughed and separated herself from Kiba and hugged him. "You're nothing like Shino!" She said, holding onto his jacket. "He's mean and creepy." She stuck her tongue out at Shino. "I don't know why Aaliyah likes him so much."

Aaliyah looked at Kiba, and nodded. "I'll kill you slowly and painfully if you hurt her." She said, seeing her dart off. It made her smile, and she laughed. Well... it seemed that she trusted Shibi, at least more than before. A laugh escaped her, and she turned to look at him. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed him softly. "Don't listen to her. You're not creepy." She whispered. "Come on, I'm hungry." She pulled him into the kitchen. She blinked. "Akiko... did you really make all this by yourself?"

Akiko turned to face her. "Mhm. I figured I'd make a lot because I knew that you and Shino would be hungry too." She said sweetly. "I put strawberries and blue berries in them!"

Aaliyah smiled. "I see that." She said, making a plate and handing one to Shino. "Shibi, are you hungry?" She asked. "I taught her how to cook and she's pretty good at it."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Kiba said nothing for a moment, actually raising an eyebrow in surprise as Aaliyah said that she wasn’t going to fight him anymore. Was that the truth on her part or was that just a lie that she was going to tell Akiko in order to make her stop crying and worrying about Kiba? If he had to guess it was probably the second one. Akiko could always tell when he was lying, but she trusted Aaliyah and couldn’t tell when she was. She had spent the last several years of her life living a lie, those kinds of people weren’t as easy to predict you know. The threat that she whispered once Akiko ran off proved his idea. He just gave a small smile and glanced towards her. “I’d intend for you to”, he said before sitting back down at the table.

Shibi let out an amused laugh as the young girl clung to his jacket so tightly. “Well now you are a charming little one aren’t you?”, he asked as he looked down at the girl. “Yeah my son is kinda creepy, it’s just in his blood I guess”, he said with a smile. “Don’t worry, when you’re older you might see some of his better qualities………..one day”, he added with a joking wink.

Shino stood in dead silence though. What Akiko said about him always effected him more than he let people think. The words she said, the way she looked at him, how she felt he was…..it all hurt. Akiko was always the constant blunt reminder that only two people in this world cared about Shino and understood him. Not even anyone one his team could do it, Kiba was just dumb, Hinata always accused of their love being purely based on physical attraction, and Kurenai thought that Shino would never fall in love. The truth was that everyone looked at Shino in this light. He hung his head for a moment before turning to Aaliyah. “Yeah……let’s eat”, he said a little solemnly as he followed her pulling.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:35 pm

Akiko looked back at Aaliyah innocently and smiled at her and Kiba. Turning to look up at Shibi again, she seemed full of happiness, and almost glowing. He called her charming, which was amusing to her. "Thank you!" She said, her voice bubbly. "I like you!" Burying her head into his chest, a laugh escaped her lips. "Are you hungry?"

Aaliyah felt Shino's body tense and turned to face him. Touching his chest once they stopped walking, she let chakra slip into his body, trying to let him relax. "It's ok..." She whispered, looking up into his eyes. Even through his glasses, she was confident that he was struggling inside. "Relax, ok?" She instructed, putting her chakra relax his chest, then moved onto his limbs and throughout his body.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:51 pm

Shibi couldn’t help but let out an amused chuckle as the girl acted like a child who had just been told that she could own a puppy for the first time. She really was a charming little one, probably a little girl that could grow on anyone if given enough time. “I am actually, I missed breakfast when I was working out this morning”, he said with a joking smile.

Shino turned towards Aaliyah who had suddenly placed a hand on him, causing many of his muscles to relax. Aaliyah was trying to get him happy, but a body at ease was nowhere as helpful as a mind at ease. Shino hated the way that everyone looked at him, and yet there was nothing he could do to change it. Even after showing that he had the ability to love and care for someone, he was still just the freak. He just turned and gave a weak smile to Aaliyah.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:07 pm

Aaliyah looked up into his eyes and sighed a little. "Shino..." She whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck. Leaning against the counter, she turned him so he was looking at her and no one else. Putting her hand on his cheek, she looked up into his eyes. "I learned a long time ago that it doesn't matter what people think. Just... forget it, I love you." She said, kissing him softly.

Akiko smiled at the older man and handed him a plate. "Here!" She said, sitting on one of the tall stools. Looking at him, a smile met her lips. "You're really nice." She said, looking over at Shino, seeing him with Aaliayh. Biting her lip, she sighed, realizing that she said something bad. Looking back at Kiba, she slid out of the chair and ran over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:21 pm

Shino moved his gaze and met Aaliyah’s face to face. She always worried about his happiness, and it was something that he would never forget. As they gazed at each other he could feel the emotion radiating from her. The fear, the sadness, the desire for him to be happy. It was all there. “I love you too”, he repeated softly as he returned the kiss softly. He didn’t know else to say though, if there was anything to say.

Kiba watched as Aaliyah seemed to pull Shino close and whisper some things to him. It looked like they were having another intimate moment together, so he turned his head away just in time to see Akiko leap up and wrap her arms around his neck. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her softly, not realizing that she knew what she had done.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Aaliyah smiled at him, happy that he was content with this. When the kiss broke, she ran her hand over his cheek. "Come on." She said, pulling his hand so he'd sit. "Eat something." She gave him a plate and looked over at Akiko. She raised an eyebrow, but somehow she was ok with her hugging him. His attachment to her was much stronger than she'd first assumed. Sighing, she sat down and got some of the pancakes that Akiko made. "I love you Akiko." She said tasting them. "You're an amazing cook."

Akiko turned and looked over her shoulder. "Wow! Really!" She said, still resting her hands on Kiba's chest, but didn't move away. "You're the one I was trying to be like!" She said, turning to face her, but her hand shot out to grab and hold onto Kiba's. Leaving him was something she was desperately afraid of.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Shino smiled as he felt Aaliyah’s soft hand resting up against his cheek, an intimate gesture that they had always been able to share when they wanted the other to know that they would always be for them. Ever since that first night in that hotel where they had connected so well. He sat down with her and looked at all the food that Akiko had prepared. From the smell Shino could tell that the girl had talent. With Kiba’s nose no wonder he thought it was amazing, his nose was like a thousand times more powerful than a normal humans anyways. HE began to grab a few items, mainly the fruits though and some eggs. He wasn’t as much of a meat fan as Kiba was.

Kiba just glanced down at Akiko and smiled as he saw how she tried to constantly cling to him. He held onto her hand as she turned around to talk to Aaliyah. Kiba rested his chin on Akiko’s shoulder, not knowing what to say next. “You always have cooked well, I told you so”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:46 am

Aaliyah poked him teasingly with a fork. "You're such a picky eater." She teased, sitting down beside him. She picked up a piece of bacon and moved it, seeing Kiba's head move. "That's... sort of amazing. I never thought your sense of smell was really that keen." She eat a piece of it, but seemed content with not eating anymore. Bacon was good, but chocolate was better. Aaliyah was never one for pork or beef. She liked chicken a lot though. And that was one of the few meats her sensei would allow them to eat because it was lower in fat. "Akiko, I won't tell you again to put some pants on."

Akiko giggled. "Yeah, but you only say that because of the way it smelled." She jumped up to kiss Kiba's cheek and turned. "O-oh... right..." She walked out of the room, into the one that she and Kiba were staying in. Grabbing some pants that went a little below her knees, she pulled them on and walked back into the room. "Better?" She asked, seeing Aaliyah smiled and nod at her.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:46 am

Shino shrugged. “I just have my preferred tastes, and if I have what I like at my disposal than why not eat it?”, he asked with a small smile as he continued to eat his food. He watched Aaliyah test Kiba’s nose with a piece of bacon. “You never knew that Inuzuka’s had that good of noses?”, Shino questioned. “And here I thought you knew everything”, he said with a teasing tone. “Inuzuka are part dog and have the nose of one. It can be pitch black and the enemy be completely invisible and the Inuzuka will find them. A scent is one of the hardest things to get rid of. It’s why Kiba was a constantly good asset to our team”

“You got that right”, Kiba remarked with a grin as he ate a piece of sausage on the table. “You could hold up anything from this house and I’d tell you what you have. My nose doesn’t miss a thing, if I’ve met someone before I can smell them coming………..unless they cover their scent or I’m asleep. Or in the rain….that makes it way harder”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next