Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:58 pm

Akiko looked around. They could go down two hallways. Taking his hand a little tighter, she walked left. "Come on! This way." She walked down it a little quickly. It wasn't a run, but it could have been a jog. They made a bit of noise as they moved because they were together. Smiling, she looked up at him. "I wanted to ask you something..." She said as they walked. "When you... taught me how to kiss, was there anything you didn't teach me?" She questioned.

Aaliyah blinked a few times. She hated the fact that everyone saw Shino as something other than human. From what she'd seen the first time he met her, he felt so empty and lonely inside. He wasn't bitter, but he was distant, almost like he'd given up that anyone would ever care for him. He once even mentioned he'd have had an arranged married if not for her. It made her feel so good that she found him before he'd went down that road. Then, she smiled. "You think too highly of me..." She whispered, but she was beaming, showing she did appreciate it. A sigh escaped her lips. "Shibi, you have no idea how much I want that too..." She whispered, eyes closing as her arms wrapped around him.

It was strange that her arms wrapped around his chest in the embrace; he reminded her so much of Shino, and yet he was so different. His body was almost the same size, they had very similar proportions for obvious reasons, but... they were so different even though on the outside they seemed the same. "I'd do anything for him, and when the violence ends, my real life with him can begin."

Naruto's head popped up. "So Tsunade did give it to you! Ugh! Kiba's right, you DO get all the good stuff because you're so boring and level headed..." He would have crossed his arms and pouted, but unfortunately, something in his arms prevented it. As they walked into the grounds, the blonde was practically bobbing up and down. "Can we put Hinata down somewhere so I can go with you? I want to talk to Tsunade. You said she's here right? Why isn't she in her office?" He paused. "Wait, why is she at your house?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:22 pm

Kiba let out a light laugh as they ran down the hallways, or jogged in this case. Akiko was always so full of energy. The only time that she ever seemed to be unhappy was when he was in danger or something close to that. She always had that smile, the one that he would die to protect. “Kissing?”, he asked. He blushed a little. “Why do you ask Akiko?”

“Too highly of you? I think I under appreciate the value of what you have done for my son Aaliyah”, Shibi said softly. This was a woman so filled with sadness, that she couldn’t even see the good that she had done at times. Shino was a changed man because of her presence in his life, and if not for her he might have become the dark kind of shinobi that was recruited into Root. The kind that don’t care about the consequences they cause, the ones that believe in sacrifice. “You have brought a light into my son’s eyes that I have never seen. If not for you I don’t know what he would have become. He might have become everything that you fear for him……..he might be a completely changed man, and unloved forever in his own eyes”, he said as he made Aaliyah look up into his eyes. “I thank you from the bottom of my heart”

Shino felt his fist tighten with each word that Naruto said. He was really starting to pull at the wrong nerves. This guy was causing problems with his team, taking the wrong side, and causing him to miss Aaliyah even more. He was about five steps away from getting a kunai in the neck. Let’s see his Kyuubi save him than. “She’s not here. She is at her office. You can go there if you want to talk to her”, he said in his calm voice. “You can lay Hinata anywhere, probably my room so that she doesn’t get away while I find who you need to talk to”, he explained. “We can’t have Hinata saying anything that we would regret”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:36 pm

Looking back at him, Akiko smiled, turning so her body was facing his. She was quite skilled at walking backwards. "Well... I just wanted to know? I mean, if you wanted me to learn something else, I'm a fast learner, and if I'm going to be here for a while, then I want to be with you more. You told me that it's what people who are in love do, right?"

Aaliyah felt herself blush. "I-I'm not..." She was unable to speak before her smile returned. "I'm not that wonderful... I did nothing to Shino. I didn't mean to change him. I liked him the way he is. I... think it was that there was no expectation from me. The way he was, how sweet, how caring, how he treated me. Since my mother died I was never treated as a human being. I was a tool, or a weapon, or a shinobi. I was NEVER a person. I never mattered to anyone." She looked up at him. "Except him.."

Naruto stared at him. He was so confused now. "Bring me to your room then." The sentence sounded strange, but it didn't stop Naruto from exclaiming it loudly. The two of them entered the house and Naruto kept getting turned around, then walked close to Shino. He put Hinata down on the bed and left the room. Was it weird that there were girl's panties on the top of the laundry? And YES, he definitely noticed because it was Shino's room. But he'd have noticed in any girl's room... They were nice, lacy, small. Shino probably had them for himself... He didn't see any other girl's cloths in the room... There was a bag that had cloths in it, but it was closed, along with all the closets and dressers.

Pretending not to notice, he went out after Shino as they went through the house. "Why would I answer to someone other than Tsunade? Whoever this is isn't the Hokage." Suddenly, he grinned. "Did you find me a date or something?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:57 pm

Kiba gave a small laugh at her words. “Well I do have to admit that you learned quite fast during our last training session”, he admitted. He remembered back to that night where he first taught Akiko everything about kissing, or at least the basic facts. “Perhaps a little later Akiko, right now isn’t the best time”

“You see Aaliyah, that right there is why you made all the change in the world”, Shibi said softly. “You saw him as more than what everyone else saw. You could look behind the underneath, and make your way to his heart. You could tell that beneath the cold shell that wanted nothing to do with love, was someone who needed you more than anything else”, he said with a smile. “My son also saw you for what you were, something more than a shinobi or weapon or anything else. He cared for the person that needed someone as much as he needed you”

Shino couldn’t help but mentally slap himself in the head as Naruto told Shino to take him to the Aburame’s room. Could he make things any more awkward if he tried? Shino doubted it. He let out a soft sigh once Hinata was laid onto his bed. Shino let a few bugs slip from his skin and remain in the room. Should Hinata try to leave the bugs would come and get Shino. “Come on”, he said as they left the room, Shino wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible. However, Naruto’s next comment made him stop in his tracks. “Choose your words carefully, this person is far more important than you can imagine. Show her more respect”, he said warningly before continuing off. Naruto was on strike two for that comment.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:09 am

Akiko looked up at him and then away, blushing. "Y-you're only supposed to do stuff like that in private..." She muttered, showing she was embarrassed. "I meant you can teach me later when we're alone." A smile appeared on her lips when she looked back up at him. "I love you." she jumped up to kiss his cheek and landed on her feet, still moving, a smile on her lips.

Aaliyah smiled. "It's good to know where Shino got this intelligence and linguistics skills from." She said happily. Shino was a lot like his father and modeled after him in so many ways. She hadn't realized it before, he had needed her as much as she needed him. He was her everything, and she was ready to do anything for him. But, the same could be said for him; he was willing to do anything for her. He loved her as much, if not more than she loved him. "Thanks you. It means a lot to hear something like that from you. I'm confident that no one knows more about his life before me than you." She waited for a moment. "I want to ask you a personal question..." She said slowly, unsure if that would irritate him. "Why is it that you never remarried? You're quite charming."

Naruto made a face. "O-Okay..." he muttered as they walked around. "Ugh! This house is like a maze, are you trying to confuse your friends or something?" he asked, starting to feel dizzy, putting his hands behind his head. "So, this girl must be strong." A vision of Sakura punching him entered his mind and he shook fearfully. "On second thought. Let's just see her." He sighed, strong woman that had this kind of power were never sexy, or worth being with. Must be why she was here and not with him... He grinned, imaging the underwear on a model in one of the magazines he used to steal when he was young.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:40 am

“Oh right, I knew that’s what you meant”, Kiba said with a nervous laugh to show how foolish his words were. Of course Akiko would think that, even though many couples did kiss in public. At least this wouldn’t make people talk or spread the word. He smiled as he felt her lips against his cheek. “Thank you Akiko”, he said happily as he looked down at her.

“Well I do like to think that I gave him more than just good looks”, Shibi commented as he turned his head, almost as if he was modeling it for Aaliyah’s gaze. He gave a small laugh and turned back to Aaliyah. “My dear, you need to understand that things will always be tough, but if you two trust each other and work with one another, than you will be a team so strong that Youki would never dare interfere”, he said softly. “One day you two will realize that nothing is in your way anymore, and you won’t have to leave again”, he said happily. “And you will all be so happy together, and in turn I will watch and be happy for the both of you” he said honestly. “In regards to my marriage…….I never fell in love again”, he said honestly. “I loved Shino’s mother with all my heart, and like he feels for you there just won’t be room for another in my life”, he remarked with a small laugh. “I have my family to watch out for, and I’ve had time to watch my son grow up into a man and one who will be a great clan leader…..I’m happy enough”, he said with a content sigh. “Besides, we’d never get peace around here if all the single ladies in Konoha found out I was dating”

“It’s just the way that we do things Naruto, just follow me and you won’t be lost”, Shino said simply as they kept walking. “yes, she’s very powerful so you better show some respect unless you want to end up on the floor and in a coma for the next month”, he said seriously. Aaliyah was not the kind of person that you messed with lightly after all. “Just wait a bit and we’ll find her”, he said as had his bugs begin to look for Aaliyah’s chakra. It wouldn’t be long now.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:59 am

Akiko smiled at him sweetly. "You're so cute." She seemed really pleased with him, and they were together. The two of them were perfect together, she knew it. She kept telling her that. Smiling at him, the two of them held hands. "I love you." She said as they walked. "Do you want to look around?" She asked, opening a door. "I want to go outside."

Aaliyah smiled at him. He was so sweet and so sincere. This man was the perfect father, and he was so sweet. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she started laughing. "I'm so glad my children will have you as a grandfather." She said, burying her face into his shoulder. "So much better than my father..." She muttered, holding him tightly. Her fingers held onto the fabric of his jacket. "I think I'm going to love you too." She meant that in the sense that she was a father figure in her life. Her father had always sought to control and to mold her. She never once thought he loved her. He never said it, nor did he hint at it, or act as if he cared about her. "I mean it... Thank you so much." She whispered into his ear as she embraced him.

Naruto sighed. "Sounds like Tsunade to me..." He muttered, irritation in his voice. letting out a sigh, he followed after him, indulgence himself in the fantasy he had earlier thought about. Without thinking, he asked. "Do you like red heads better than blondes?" He was creating a new model to model more under garments he'd seen in a woman's store while in his sexy jutsu formed. He'd helped Jirayah write one of his last books. The toad sannin said it would help them bond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:27 am

“Well I do try and be cute”, Kiba admitted with a laugh. “I like to think I succeed after all”, he pointed out as he continued to move with Akiko. “And I love you too”, he added with a smile. “I’m not sure if we should go outside……..but what the heck, let’s go”, Kiba said last minute as he went hand and hand with Akiko.

Shibi lightly wrapped his arms around Aaliyah as she hugged him tightly. “I look forward to having them”, he admitted honestly. “I can only hope that you have taught Shino how to be a good father. Those are the kind of things that you can’t easily teach”, he admitted. “I just hope that he figured it out on his own the kind of man that he wants to become for his children”, he said honestly. “You have to be there with him and make sure that he doesn’t screw up. I will NOT have grandchildren with all of them like Shino was…….that would just creep me out”, he admitted jokingly. “Thank YOU Aaliyah, you make me proud to raise a son that will belong to someone like you”

“Hair doesn’t attract me Naruto”, Shino said seriously. “It’s the soul and embodiment of the person that attracts me to them”, he said seriously in order to most likely ruin Naruto’s parade of pervy thoughts. “Come on we are getting close, we just gotta go…..ah yes”, he said as they stepped outside. Across the way was Aaliyah hugging Shino’s father. “This should be interesting”, he remarked as he began to walk forward. “there she is”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:37 am

Akiko sighed. "Well... we can stay on the grounds and still be outside. I like being outside and so do you." She said, hearing a voice. Her head turned. "That's Aaliyah's voice. She can show us how to get outside. I want to look around the grounds, they're so beautiful. Let's go!" She took his hand and started to talk off towards her voice and chakra.

Aaliyah looked up at him. "I think Shino will find out when this is over and when I get pregnant." She laughed slightly. "He's strong. I know that he'll be one of the best father's there is." A smile touched her lips. "You and I both know that he's a fast learner. The only thing me might have a problem with is when they're infants." Blinking, she smiled. "What was Shino like as a child?" Her head popped up and she turned around. "Shino." A wider smile spread across her face, up until she saw the blonde. The smile vanished and she almost looked scared. "Why did you bring him here?!"

Naruto sighed. "There's nothing against a fantasy you know. I think red hair is sexy. It's a mix between blonde and brown. Especially if there's enough to pull." He turned a corner and say a girl moving away from who he assumed as Shino's father. No. Fucking. Way. This girl was ten times sexier than the one in his fantasy. Ignoring everything that she said, he moved around Shino. "Hello..." he said, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"You lied!" He said to Shino. "You said you weren't fixing me up." He said with a grin on his face. "Why don't I know you?" He asked, touching her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:54 am

“Yeah I guess you have a good point there”, Kiba admitted in regards to the idea of going outside and staying on the grounds. They weren’t going to keep Akiko inside for who knew how long after all, that would just be insane to consider. “Yeah I can smell her too”, Kiba said as Aaliyah’s scent came into his nose. “Come on, let’s go to her”, he said with Akiko as they took off in her direction.

“I can only hope so, a grandfather is judged based on how well his grandchildren are raised after all, so I better hear good things from them. I hate it when others ruin my reputation”, he commented with a joking laugh. “I’m not quite sure how Shino would take care of an infant. Ever since a young age he was always very curious about the world around him”, he admitted. “He would always grab things and try to learn more about them. His first word was “what” you know”, he added with another smile. Shibi’s attention suddenly turned to his son and the Jinchuriki heading his way. “This should be interesting”

“I had absolutely no choice in the matter” Shino said simply. “Hinata ran into him and started sputtering nonsense. Naruto started asking a lot of questions so I figured he better hear everything from you, he was starting to draw a crowd”, he explained. “This way we can get him to trust us………..or snuff him where no one will ever find his body”, he said almost jokingly at first. And then the line was crossed. Naruto not only did Naruto wrap his arm around Aaliyah’s waist but he also touched her face. “That’s it, Konoha no longer needs you. That was strike three”, Shino said as he suddenly drew a kunai and shot forth at Naruto. Right when the blade was inches away from the Jinchuriki’s chest the blade stopped still. Shibi was holding onto his son’s arm, barely holding back the younger Aburame’s rage.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:08 am

As they went down the hallway, Akiko still seemed excited to be with him. "Do you like to swim?" She asked as they walked. "I LOVE to swim!" She said, smirking. "Can we go later? Maybe? Or take a bath together or--" her voice stopped when she saw Aaliyah with a man's arms around her.

Aaliyah wasn't surprised at all. Shibi always spoke very highly of Shino, and she wanted to be sure that he'd also speak highly of her. She wanted him to be proud of her, and of the children that she could sire for Shino. Hearing Shino's excuse irritated her, but not because it wasn't good. She never should have involved Hinata in this. She should have just let her run or went after her herself. That way Shino never would have been put in that situation. Honestly, she felt guilty that she might have made him look bad. She sighed and then felt something touch her. The hands were awkward, as if they didn't know where to go. His hands were smaller than Shino's and they felt strange and so foriegn against her body.

Turning her head she saw blonde and heard Shino's voice. Her eyes widened and then she saw Shibi holding his son back with a great amount of difficulty. Grabbing Naruto's arm she twisted it, forcing him to his knees. "Do. Not. Ever. Touch. Me. Again." She pulled his arm back more, hearing his shoulder start to grind. If she pulled anymore it would break.

Naruto heard Shino and turned. Konoha not needing him? He was the future Hokage, of COURSE they needed him! Opening his mouth he saw a kunai and Shino struggling to get closer. "Why are you s----AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" he yelled, his arm twisting behind him. Falling to his knees, he nodded slowly, then a bit faster "Y-yeah I understand..."

Aaliyah let him go and grabbed onto Shino's jacket, blocking the fastest path to Naruto with her body. Pressing her chest against her lovers, she held him in place. "Don't... he's not worth you getting in trouble over... Tsunade favors him." Her hands wandered and touched Shino's face to try to make him calm down. That scared her, he almost killed someone for touching her. Inside, she was proud he loved her and would go that far, but it was slightly concerning.

"Are you alright?" She asked, her hands felt so cold against Shino's skin, from his cloths or anger, she wasn't sure. "Calm down..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:18 am

“Well I’m a pretty big fan of swimming, afraid that I only know the doggie paddle though”, Kiba said jokingly, hoping to get a laugh from Akiko. “I’m sure that we could somehow go swimming later, or perhaps something……..Naruto?”, he questioned as he saw what was going on. “Holy hell Shino! What are you doing?”, he asked as he saw how Shino had barely avoided stabbing Naruto to death. He could understand if it was an enemy or something, but this was Naruto! Their friend!

Shino couldn’t tell what was going on. He was acting on pure emotion, something that he only did when Aaliyah was around him. She made him act out of character, everyone could tell that. He would say it was always for the better, but not even he realized the seriousness of what he was about to do. His breaths were rapid and quick, coming more frequently than he should. Anger, raw anger was present within him. He dropped the kunai to the ground as Aaliyah pressed herself against him, using her words to calm him down. His breathing slowed, and his heart rate began to drop back to normal. “I don’t give a care in hell if Tsunade favors him! I am so tired of all this political shit that gets in the way of everything that makes me happy”, he growled. “It controls you, allows people like him to get away with things, and everything else! I’m so tired of it all”, he growled as he looked Aaliyah in the face.

“Why can’t I protect you from anything? Why must I stand by while horrible things happen to you?”, he asked as he touched the area of her cheek that was still marked. “I’m supposed to be the one that takes care of you, but than why is it always the other way around?”, he asked. “Why do I have to stand by and watch as everyone treats you in the one way you shouldn’t be treated?”, he asked. Shino was clearly upset. “When will it all end?”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:25 am

Akiko was suddenly terrified. Grabbing onto Kiba, she buried her head into Kiba's chest. If she wasn't afraid of Shino before, she sure as hell was now. He was so crazy! He had no control of his emotions and was so wreckless and dangerous! Not to mention he hated her. "Kiba..." she muttered, holding his jacket before turning her head. "W-who's that?" She asked, seeing Naruto. He had been touching Aaliyah, and she didn't like that, so... was he bad too?

Aaliyah sighed. "I already told you that I'm used to it. Why are you still surprised? This is why I love you. You've never treated me that you. You've never raised a hand against me, you've never tried to hurt me. Shino, I'll do anything to protect you, but there isn't anything you can do for me when we're apart. As much as I want you to come with me, it will make things worse. You just protected me now, how can you saw you didn't? You just almost killed someone. It's okay, I'm not hurt, ok?" She whispered, wanting him to just relax. She could feel how tense he was, through his clothing and hers.

"It will end when I quit, ANBU..." She muttered, wrapping her arms around him and closing her eyes. "I'm sorry to keep putting you through this..." She said, holding onto him tightly. "No one else but you can have me. Surely you know that?" She told him. "No one else but you has touched me, no other man has had me... I swear to you, I'll die before I let anyone else have what belongs to you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:35 am

Kiba wrapped his arms around Akiko as she held onto him. He could see why she was scared, she was hesitant around Shino as it was. After this she would never want to be in the same room as him. He could see why Shino would be mad, but this was going too far. Even just a fist would have been justified to Kiba, but a blade? “Naruto, the holder of the nine tailed fox and a powerful shinobi. He was in my graduating class”

Shino just listened in silence as Aaliyah spoke. Her voice was comforting, but her words were not. She was everything to him, what he would be without her was something that he did not wish to dwell on anymore. He would give anything to just have her safe. He would want every day for her to be happy, even if it meant waking up in the arms of someone else. They would die for each other, but that didn’t matter when she left. Not only could he not die for her, but he couldn’t do anything for her. He leaned into her and wrapped his arms around her softly. He began to do something that he had never done in public before, but with Aaliyah there it didn’t matter to him. Dripping off of his glasses were a few fresh tears that fell onto her shoulder. “It’s not soon enough, I just want you home. With me”, he said weakly. “I can’t even help you fight because I would just be killed, what kind of husband, leader, or father will I become when I can’t fight to protect the one I love?”, he asked weakly.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:44 am

Aaliyah shook her head. "No, Shino. You're not weak... don't think that because you're not by my side that this won't work out. Youki isn't as strong as he pretends to be. Other men immaculate him, it's why he surrounds himself with woman and men that are no threat to him, his brothers, those who won't challenge his power..." She held onto him tighter. "You're amazing at all those things, but it comes with patients, and picking your battles. The ones I'm fighting now are mine. I'm not strong enough to overcome them, and that's my cross, but when this battles comes, I know for a fact that you will be there, and you'll be the only person that can save me." She could see his was crying and it destroyed her inside. "Shino... I..."

Akiko's eyes widened as Kiba spoke and her entire body paled as if she'd just had half her blood drained. "T-The... K-kyuubi?" Her voice shook as she spoke, and then broke when she screamed and held onto Kiba tighter. "You did this!" She yelled, tears streaming down her face. "YOU'RE the one that killed my parents!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:50 am

Shino did his best to calm his heart rate, breathing, and tears so that the others could not see. “I just want it to end. This mad man needs to be stopped before something horrible happens to you and everyone else”, he said weakly. “I want to be by you no matter what happens in the end”, he remarked softly. “There will come a day when I will do what needs to be done, but right now I will listen to you…..because you are all that I have and need, and you have my heart which will never be given to another. Not ever”, he said softly. From the side Shibi couldn’t help but give a small smile. His son had the same dedicated heart that he had, and it made him proud. “Aaliyah, I love you so much……I guess that’s something that I can’t ever make myself ignore”, he said before looking up at her.

Kiba’s eyes widened as suddenly Akiko gained a death grip onto him all of a sudden. She was acting as if the ghosts of her past nightmares had come to haunt her. Little did he know, this was completely true. “Killed……your parents?”, Kiba questioned as he looked towards Naruto. “What, but Naruto wouldn’t……”, and that was where Kiba caught himself. There was only one thing that Akiko could be referring to. “The Kyuubi?”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:56 am

Aaliyah smiled at him. "I love you too." She moved over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. She kissed him. "I don't want to--" She froze when Akiko screamed. Turning around her eyes widened, she never told them. There was never a reason to tell them that the Kyuubi killed her parents. It wasn't something that they needed to know, and it's why she didn't want to see Naruto. Youki drilled into her head that she was to kill or stop him and then contact him. For bait to Akatsuki... Going over to her, her chakra started to rise. "Akiko..." She muttered, but couldn't get close to her because of the movements of her chakra.

Akiko held onto Kiba tighter. She looked up at him and cried out. Her tears soaked her face, dripping heavily down her cheeks, her neck. They started to soak through her shirt and into Kiba's. She shook her head. "He killed my parents..." Her voice was breaking, hoarse from the screaming as she sobbed. She'd never met Naruto, but he'd been pointed out to her many times. Youki always told her that he killed her parents because the Kyuubi told him to. Her chakra level started to rise to a dangerous level and the jacket she was wearing started to rip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:05 am

Shino returned the kiss softly, not knowing what else to say. Between them there was nothing to say at all. They loved each other, and better or worse it would stay that way. Even if Shino couldn’t fight she would stay with him. It was the man she loved, not the cold calculating shinobi that Konoha had tried to create. It was the man. Shino’s eyes darted over towards Akiko as he felt the chakra levels rise. He was worried, but he was also very confused. He raised up his arms and looked at Aaliyah. “Should I drain her?”, he asked as his bugs began to move around in his body.

Kiba was starting to shake as he felt how powerful Akiko’s grip was growing around him. Something horrible was going to happen unless he could calm her down. He looked down into that teary face and saw how sad and angry she was. She thought that she was facing her families murderers. Kiba and the rest of them knew better though. “No Akiko! That’s not true, Naruto didn’t kill your parents”, he said seriously as he knelt down to get closer to her. He looked at his sleeve as he saw the fabric beginning to rip. “Akiko stop! You are going to hurt yourself! STOP!”, he shouted in desperation only hoping that his worry might calm her down to a rational level.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:11 am

Aaliyah nodded. "Yes. If you don't drain her chakra, she'll die." She held onto Shino's arm as her chakra pushed them back. It was coming out in irregular waves every time she screamed and took in a breath. It looked like it was hard for her to breath, only making her more upset.

She conintued to cry and shook her head. "NO! Youki has NEVER lied to me!" She continued to cry and scream. Her legs started to grow weak as the pants that wrapped around her leg started to tear in random places around her muscles, forcing chakra to escape her flesh in the fastest way it could, by force - through her skin, ripping it open where needed. Blood started to trail down her legs, over her arms, her shirt ripped under the jacket and she moved closer to Kiba. "That's why I never knew my parents! He killed them! And Youki's wife! And his best friend!" She screamed.

Aaliyah shook her head. "Akiko stop!"

"Naruto killed his own father! Why wouldn't he kill mine?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:21 am

Kiba listened in surprise as Akiko wasn’t going to believe the words that Aaliyah was saying. This was getting far too out of hand. She was going to kill herself if she kept this up! “Akiko no! Youki is wrong, Naruto didn’t kill his own father and he didn’t kill your parents. The Kyuubi inside of him did all of that. Please listen to us, Akiko!”, he shouted as he held onto her closer. The chakra coming from Akiko was powerful, and it had it’s effects. Kiba let out a cry of pain as he felt his own skin beginning to tear. “AH!”, he shouted as the blood started to fall from his own flesh.

Naruto said nothing as he stared at the girl who had said that he had killed her parents along with his own father. “I…..what?”, he asked as if he couldn’t believe anything that he was hearing. “I didn’t kill anyone! No, that wasn’t me. It was him, not me”, he shouted over towards the girl. “I never would have killed my own father, never!”

“Alright I’ll take care of this Aali-“, but Shino was cut off as a large swarm of bugs swarmed over and onto Akiko in order to drain her chakra quickly. Shino turned to his side in time to see none other than Shibi with a single hand aimed forward. He was having his bugs do the work, knowing that his son’s were nowhere near ready to drain that kind of chakra and in such large quantities. Shino lowered his own arms, seeing now that he was no longer needed.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:35 am

Kiba felt blood on her face and then Kiba scream. She let him go and pushed him away and then her chakra was suddenly almost gone. Her eyes widened and she fell to her knees. "Ow..." She cried, feeling fangs move out of her skin. Her injuries were small on her legs and arms, but a little larger on her chest. Shaking she looked up and sat up. Jumping up, she stood, and then stumbled because she was light headed. She wasn't used to being this week. "K-Kiba, I'm so sorry." She said, looking up at him, her tears had stopped, but her face was stained. "I didn't mean to hurt you." she muttered.

Aaliyah ran over to her. She touched Akiko and touched her shoulder. "Are you ok?" She asked, touching her body. Her clothes were all ripped up, but she was ok, just tired and disoriented. "Thank you..." She smiled at Shibi and Shino. Putting her hand on Kiba's shoulder, she started to heal his injury. "I should have told you how she was afraid..." She muttered. "Youki brainwashed her, but..." She trailed off. "Everything she said is technically true."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:14 am

Kiba stumbled away once Akiko let go of him. Such chakra, he had never felt anything quite like it. The closest thing that he had seen was Asuma’s cutting technique, but he was concentrating and using a special weapon in order to do that! This was just raw chakra and it was cutting him, talk about power! He stumbled away and soon felt the chakra beginning to disappear from the area. He looked up to see the stained face of Akiko, apologizing for what she had done. Kiba looked up to see Aaliyah beginning to heal his injury. “I’m afraid that I have to disagree with you on that one”

Shino stepped forward as well. “I agree, on a technicality Naruto didn’t kill anyone. The things that’s inside of him did all of the killing, none of that was his fault”, he said seriously. “I don’t know what kind of father would brand his own child a monster to the people, but that is still not Naruto’s fault……………even though he is an idiot at times”, Shino admitted. “It is time that she learned the truth……..if she doesn’t believe us than she’ll never believe anyone will she?”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:23 am

Aaliyah sighed, taking Akiko's head and putting it in her lap. "You don't understand... Youki's pain is in the fact that the Kyuubi attack took from him everything. He killed his wife, his parents, and his best friend. Then the village shunted him away from taking his god child." She closed her eyes. "Youki is a horrible man, Shino... but what he went through sucked a lot." She bit her lip. "And..." She stopped for a second. "ANBU and Roots will be upset that I'm saying this but... Youki's best friend was Minato." She paused. "Who was the fourth Hokage...." She sighed, starting to heel Akiko because she finished with Kiba.

"Minato was Naruto's father."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:30 am

Shino crossed his arms slowly, not really enjoying where the conversation was going. Youki might have gone through some horrible things, but that didn’t give him the right to become the monster that he did. Death is a part of life, that’s something that no one can escape. “I understand that Aaliyah, but……..what!?”, he asked in disbelief as he heard the last part. He stood there in silence for a moment, recalling a picture of what the Fourth Hokage actually looked like. “But of course, why didn’t I see it before?”, he asked surprised as he looked around and back to Aaliyah. “Naruto is the son of the fourth Hokage……amazing”, he remarked slowly.

Kiba knelt down and took Akiko’s hand into his own. “Are you alright?”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:36 am

Aaliyah sighed. "That's why Youki wants Naruto dead. His best friend died to put his wife and parent's murderer inside of his own child, which was Youki's godson." She finished healing Akiko, who sat up.

Akiko shifted to move closer to Kiba. "I didn't mean to hurt you..." She whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck, holding him tightly. "I'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt you." Her eyes started to water intently. "I didn't mean for this to happen." All of her cloths were ripped and tattered. Almost her entire left side was visible, including her bra and part of her breast. "I never meant to be so angry... I..."

Aaliyah shook her head. "Kiba take Akiko to lay down and change please. You might need to carry her, I don't think she's strong enough to walk."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next