Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:19 pm

Kiba just smiled at Akiko. “Yeah I do like your legs, but I don’t want to do anything that will set Aaliyah off right now you know?”, he asked with a smile. “Just keep packing for now. And of course I didn’t touch or move your clothes, you left them there for a reason after all. Plus I figured you’d know where everything was when you came back”, he added with a smile. That seemed to get the reaction he wanted, allowing Akiko to lean up and kiss him just like she used to. He held onto her lightly, not wanting to repeat how he had clawed her last time. “I really missed you too……it’s so good to have you back”

Shino honestly felt like he was about to smack Hinata for what she was saying. What right did she have to accuse Aaliyah of all of this? It wasn’t like it was her fault that circumstance and the village had turned against her! He felt his anger and rage boiling up inside of him for his teammate, the one that was treating him like nothing. However, instead of acting upon this rage Shino did something else. He slowly walked forward, in complete silence till he was eye to eye with Hinata. For a minute he just stood there and stared at her. “Does my happiness mean so little to you? Must you attack the one person who has ever understood me?”, he asked softly. “You’ve always been a friend Hinata………….but you know nothing about me”, he said solemnly. “When Aaliyah is away it does hurt………but nowhere near as much as it would hurt if she never came back”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:38 pm

Akiko laughed softly when he said he missed her. Holding onto him, her big brown eyes looked up into his. "I don't know why Aaliyah would get mad. You can always see her legs?" Giving up, she nodded. Sitting on his bed, she looked out the window. "I want to stay here with you. If what Aaliyah said it true, than if you and me stay together I can stop Youki from hurting you. And she said we're staying for a while. He's really mad at her too. Shino really likes her. If they stay together, then we will, right?"

Aaliyah was going to respond until she felt Shino's hand move out of her own as he walked past her. All of her anger melted away as she watched him move. When he walked towards Hinata, she almost felt something inside her shatter. Without knowing why, her heart started to race and it felt like she was about to cry. Was... he going to leave? "Shino..." She muttered, but then he spoke. Her eyes widened, and then a smile graced her lips. She instantly felt calmed and took a few steps forward.

Hinata felt her nerve shatter inside her when Shino was in her face, but she refused to back down. "No! Your happiness means a lot to me, but this tramp is ruining you. Shino! You've always been out of it, and you know, looking off into the horizon, barley spoke, but over the past few months?! It's been insane. You won't talk to anyone. Kiba's the same way! He's normally loud and outgoing. He's been withdrawn and quiet. That's uncharacteristic for him! And all because you and he had sex with two sluts that are always together!? It doesn't take a genius!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:59 pm

“It’s because she’s so much older, and I think she wants you to avoid what she’s gone through if she has the chance to protect you from it”, Kiba suggested with a small shrug. “I don’t know that for sure though”, he muttered. Kiba tilted his head as Akiko said that she’d be able to protect him from Youki if they stayed together. “Yeah I think so”, he said, not really sure how to respond to what Akiko said. “Let’s just hope for the best I suppose”

Shino’s eyes grew more narrow as Hinata was continuing on with all of these claims. He just stood there in silence. “And who are you? Who are you to decide what is best for us? Me and Kiba have been helping you since day one that we have been on this team. We’ve picked you up, we’ve made sure that you were safe, and we made sure the mission was done!”, he almost shouted. “We did everything that we could to help you, but it was never enough”, he said slowly. “And now YOU think that you can tell me what is best for me?”, he asked as if it was blasphemy to think it. “I don’t know what the hell has gotten into Kiba, but if you think that something is wrong with me or Aaliyah than I have no business trying to help you any further”, he growled. “I love her and she has made me happier than you ever have”, he said before turning and walking back towards Aaliyah. “I don’t care if sensei was right and you all thought that I would end up with you, YOU didn’t do anything about it. Aaliyah did!”, he shouted. “She found me and we fell in love. So don’t you go trying to tell me what love is. You don’t know”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:15 am

Akiko finished putting her clothes in the duffel bag he put his in. Sighing, she moved closer, holding his hand. "I really love you." She whispered, resting her head on his shoulder. "I want you and I to be together forever." Sliding into his lap, she held him. A small laugh escaped her lips. "When I was little, I always used to dream about my wedding..."

Hinata slapped him. "I never asked for your help and I never wanted to be the way I am! I'm not sorry for anything, but you NEVER once complained before. You were the only one I could talk to! You understood. You weren't like Kiba! You listened to me and you seemed to understand! We had a lot in common then, and then things started to change. You spent more time alone, and then there's this girl that hangs off your neck like some superficial million dollar necklace! When she breaks and isn't there for you anymore, when all her value is gone, you'll have NOTHING left! She'll be gone and you'll be alone because you threw everything away for some hussie that didn't really love you!" She turned around and ran off when Shino moved towards Aaliyah.

Aaliyah looked shocked. "I can't believe she didn't stutter." When he moved over to her, she smiled. "I love you..." She whispered. "And... do you really mean that? You choose me over... anyone else? I make you happy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:27 am

Kiba zipped up the bag once Akiko had finished putting all of her clothes in. He set the bag down and checked the time. It had only been about five minutes, so he was certain that they still had some time before aaliyah was going to castrate him. He smiled as Akiko moved into his lap and rested her head on his shoulder. He raised an eyebrow as she brought up marriage. “Yeah, and what was it like for you?”, he asked curiously. He couldn’t help but wonder what she dreamed about.

Shino took the hit and let his head turn lightly as the slap left a slight red mark on his face. The act itself hurt more than the actual blow. Hinata was actually turning against him. She wasn’t withdrawing and just being quiet like usual, this was outright anger and defiance now. He listened to her, saying that he had always been there to listen for her, that she knew that he somehow understood unlike Kiba. She believed that things changed though, right when Aaliyah showed up. He turned his head to face her again. “Things change, it’s the nature of things”, he said simply. “I saw no effort on your part to try to stop it. You didn’t come to me, you didn’t ask me or anything. All you are doing is calling the woman I love a hoe and slut and it’s really starting to anger me”, he said seriously. “I don’t care what your reasons are, but you are going too far”, he said slowly. He watched her as she ran off, not even sure what to say.

When Shino approached Aaliyah it would be obvious by his movements that he was upset in some form and trying to hold it in. “I love you too”, he whispered softly. “You have brought a new light into my life that I would have never experienced if not for you Aaliyah”, he explained. “Because of you I think I’ve become a better person”, he admitted. He slowly turned his gaze towards where Hinata ran off. “Why does she refuse to see it? I thought her of anyone would be happy for me”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:41 am

Akiko thought about it for a little while. "I used to think about the party and stuff. I don't remember who i thought about marrying, but I always thought about the dress and stuff." She looked down at her feet. "But it wont' happen the way I want... because of my brothers hate you..." She whispered.

Aaliyah watched his reaction. Her arms wrapped around her neck and she held onto him. Leaning upwards, her lips met his and she wrapped her arms around him a little tighter. "I love you..." She whispered as her lips quickly returned to his. When she stopped, she rested her head on his chest, holding his shirt lightly. "Do you want to go after her?" She asked softly. "I won't be mad. I know she means a lot to you." A smile crossed her face. "And an angry woman's scorn can last seven generations. That and she might tell someone something because she's really upset." She gave him a small push. "Go calm her down and bring her back to the house, alright? I'll get Akiko and Kiba. I know my way around your house." She winked and walked off.

As Hinata ran off, she slammed into something really hard. Falling backwards, her eyes drifted upwards, filled with tears that were streaming down her face. Her eyes widened and all of her old habits returned. "N-N-N-N...Nar-uto... kun.." She whispered, half of her stuttering from her tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:53 am

Kiba smiled at first, hearing Akiko’s thoughts on what she thought about when her wedding came to mind. Of course it was immediately thrown away when she mentioned that it couldn’t be how she wanted it to be because of how much her brothers hated him. He had to admit that made him feel pretty guilty. “I’m sorry Akiko”

Shino said nothing as Aaliyah wrapped her arms around him. Despite what Hinata had said she was still important to him. He had watched her grow, even if the progress was slow and it was true that they all had their skills and needs for each other. He listened to her talk, but Kiba sometimes gave the motivation with his words and actions more than anything else. They needed each other. He kissed Aaliyah softly. “I love you too”, he whispered as he leaned his chin into her shoulder, needing his love more than ever at that moment. Hinata was one of the few people he ever considered a friend. He looked up softly as Aaliyah told him to go after her. He couldn’t help but smile at her. “Thank you…..thank you Aaliyah”, he repeated before turning and running off down to where Hinata had gone.

As the Aburame ran he sent his bugs in multiple directions, wanting to find her before something bad happened like Aaliyah said. He had only seen a general direction, he would have to hope his bugs got lucky with pin pointing her location for him.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:09 am

Akiko looked up at him. "Why are you sorry?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. Her hair was longer now than it had been before. It moved over her shoulders and slid much farther down her back. It framed her well however. A sweet smile met her lips. "Kiba, even if I don't get that, as long as I'm with you, I'm confident that we'll be happy together."

Aaliyah watched him leave and smirked slightly. Most woman would freak out, but it just went to show the type of man that Shino was. How strong and determined he was. The fact that he went after her made him a better choice. He cared about those in his life. Walking into the house, she waited outside the door to listen to Kiba and Akiko talk. She needed to listen to him... To make sure he cared.

Hinata's eyes watered. Without thinking, she got up and wrapped her arms around Naruto's body and kept crying. It was strange how screaming at Shino made her more confident. Enough to hold someone she could barely stay conscious around. Maybe if she wasn't so upset, she'd pass out. Her entire body shuttered as her hands closed around his jacket, tears soaking into the orange and black fabric.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:22 am

“Because the wedding that a girl wants means so much to them, and I know that you were happy with your family and that you wish that we could all be together like that”, Kiba said slowly as he looked down at Akiko. “I just want you to be happy, I don’t know how to do it yet but I promise that I will make everything better. There won’t be fears and doubts in the future. I promise that I will help make everything right for you. You’ll be happy”

“Hinata!”, Shino called out as he continued his search. Where was she? He couldn’t find her anywhere. He stopped mid step as a bug landed on his finger. He stared at it for a few moments before seeing that it was pointing him in a direction. “I see”, he said softly before darting off in that direction and down the street. He flickered down the street and only halted when he saw who Hinata was with. “Oh god no”, he muttered. If she said anything to Naruto…….everything would be ruined. “Hinata!”, he called out to her as he ran forward.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:28 am

Akiko looked up at him. "You don't have to?" She whispered. "I love you. You and I are perfect together, and nothing is ever how you dream it would be. I never thought that I'd be with someone like you. I never thought that I'd have a child, or fall in love, or marry someone that really really cares. I always thought Youki would arrange a marriage with a man he trusted and I'd just be with someone he picked. I love you, and I'll give up some things for others. I have you. That's worth a lot... You've given up a lot for me."

Hearing Shino call her, she shook her head. "N-Naruto... kun..." She whispered. "P-please don't let Shino take me w-with him. I d-don't wanna go... and..." She held onto him tighter. "He k-keeps l-lying... and... I don't want to listen to his excuses anymore."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:40 am

Kiba smiled as Akiko filled him with praises that he was so wonderful to her. It was one of the things that he loved about Akiko, she just always made Kiba feel like a better person than he actually was. He had gotten both her and Aaliyah into trouble that might get them killed, he hardly felt like a good person and yet with Akiko around it was like none of that mattered. “I still say that you are way too good to me you know that?”, he asked as he pulled Akiko into a soft hug.

Shino came to a slow stop as he heard the very end of what Hinata was saying to Naruto. This could get ugly. “Naruto, there is more to this than you know”, he began. “I need Hinata to come with me. Many lives are at stake and if she doesn’t come with me than we might not be able to save them”, he warned. “I need her”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:44 am

Akiko smiled at him, she leaned up as he hugged her and let her lips brush against his. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she broke the kiss. It was soft and sweet - completely innocent.

The door opened. "I'm impressed..." Aaliyah said, smirking slightly. "You're much better at this than I thought. You do care about her. Let's go. Shino's going to meet us there."

Naruto stubbornly wrapped his arms around her. "Why should I let her go with you?" he asked, loudly, getting the attention of a lot of other people. "She's crying, and scared, and her side is hurt!" He said defiantly, each word getting a little louder. "You hurt her you creep!" He said even louder than before. "What's so important that she has to do with you now?! No one's live is at stake, yours is! What did you do to her? Did you attack her? Did YOU do this to her?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:53 am

Kiba returned the kiss only for a moment, wanting it to retain the soft and innocent nature. He smiled down at her, only jumping as he heard Aaliyah’s voice. He was surprised by what she said, it sounded like she was starting to forgive him perhaps. She at least believed him about how he felt now. That was something. “Right, let’s get going”, he said as he threw the bag over his shoulder.

Shino just stared at Naruto who held Hinata close to him. He could only imagine what the girl was thinking right now. “I know that she’s hurt and all that, but that doesn’t change what needs to be done”, he growled as he looked right at Naruto. “You always were one to jump to conclusions you know that?”, he asked as he clenched his fist. “I didn’t hurt her, if anything she did this to herself”, he said seriously. “She wouldn’t accept the truth and gave me an impossible choice. She wouldn’t believe anything I said”, he said slowly. “Now are you going to let me do what I need to do or are you going to stay in my way?”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:06 am

Akiko smiled at Aaliyah. Sliding out of Kiba's lap, she hugged her. "You're still here! I've never seen Shino's house! Come on!" She jumped up and down excitedly. The two girls left together and Akiko seemed almost like Aaliyah's daughter. She was she talked and they way they interacted. Just like how a mother would refer to her small daughter.

Naruto watched him. "I don't trust you!" He moved backwards, holding the small girl in his arms protectively as she cried. "Hinata-chan doesn't cry easily! She's usually all timid and blushing around me and she's crying! That means something bad happened and she named you! She said that she didn't want SHINO to hurt her again! You're not taking her away! I refuse to let you! I'll fight you to protect her!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:01 am

Kiba could only smile as he watched Akiko react so positively to Aaliyah being here. It seemed like she had gone from being mad at her over Kiba to being best friends again. That was exactly how Kiba wanted it, those two were meant to be close after everything that they had been through. “Yeah let’s get going. I hear the Aburame have nice houses”, Kiba commented with a laugh.

“You would turn against an ally when you don’t even understand the whole situation?”, Shino questioned. “Just like you, typical Naruto”, he remarked as he crossed his arms. “You have nowhere near enough strength to defeat someone like me. I have seen you fight, but you hardly know a thing about me”, he said simply. “Don’t kid yourself, I am doing this for the good of Konoha. Hinata is admittedly hurt and confused, but she will only get worse if you don’t allow me to take her”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:10 am

Akiko smiled at Kiba as they walked. "Really? Is it nice?" She asked, popping up and down as they walked through the village.

Aaliyah smiled at her. "Yeah, Kiba, it is nice there." She said, with a grin. "I love Shino's room. He's an amazing artist. You could learn something from him." A smile formed on her lips, directed at Kiba. She wrapped an arm around AKiko's shoulder. "You'll like it. It's quiet and has a lot of trees. Sorta like where we used to live. The first house, do you remember?"

Akiko's eyes lit up. "Yes! There was a pond and all these sakura trees! They bloomed during the summer and Ai-nee-san used to teach me to make little headbands and perfume with them! And Onee-san used to braid them into my hair!"

Naruto looked down at Hinata. "I will only let her go if I can go with her and you tell me what happened! If it's that important than the future Hokage desreves to know! Besides, I could kick your ass any day of the week. You were trained here! I was trained my one of the sannin." he crossed his arms. "And I have the Kyuubi and can access his chakra. I'm WAY stronger than you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:55 am

Kiba gave a tiny shrug as they continued to walk forward. “Can’t really say I was ever really the artist type, I have two left hands when it comes to making anything pretty” he said with a smile. “Well I’m sure I can still appreciate it once I get a good look at it”, he said before bringing his hands around his head as they walked towards Shino’s house. He listened interested as Akiko described one of the homes that she used to live in and how it was like Shino’s. Kiba couldn’t help but wonder when that was. “It sounds lovely Akiko” he said as they soon came close to Shino’s house. “How long ago did you live there?”

“I would take my clan any day of the week instead of being trained by any of the sannin as your team has chosen”, Shino said simply. “I have several elite members of the village that have been training my in the secrets of my own power, that is worth far more to me than your training”, he said before turning around. He thought for a brief moment about what to do. There was only one answer though, Naruto was causing too much trouble to leave him. “Very well than, come if you must. Then you’ll see why this is important”, he said as he began to walk off. He glanced back in order to make sure that Naruto was still coming after him thought.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Aaliyah smirked. "Somehow I have no trouble at all believing that." As they walked, she went inside as if she lives there, and lead them through a complicated array, something it seemed you could only get through if you knew where you were going. They cleared the maze in the ground that look like it had been designed by one of the best. It was amazingly detailed. Completely beautiful. "Come on." She went inside and then went through the house. "Stay here. I'm going to go see if I can find Shibi." She pointed to a room. "You can stay there." Leaving the house and started to go towards where she knew Shibi lived. She slid into his house and then knocked on the door once she was inside. The fact that it was quiet was expected, but not any less creepy. "Shibi!'

Naruto didn't seem to have a reply to what she said, pointing accusingly. Opening his mouth, he closed it. He could start a fight, but he hated talking to Shino. The kid was a freak! Who could ever trusting. He tried to make Hinata let him go so she could walk, but ended up picking her up into his arms and following Shino through the village. "Where are we going?" He asked, a few people still looking in their direction. He smirked, confident in his own abilities. "And you're only saying that because you're jealous."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Kiba followed Aaliyah as if he was a lost puppy. He couldn’t believe how complicated this whole place was. He had never really been inside Shino’s house, he had only dropped by to meet him for missions and stuff like that. This was incredible on several levels though, few of which he could even begin to describe. “Incredible, I had no idea the Aburames were THIS good”, he said as he walked close to Akiko. He turned to the room that she mentioned and made his way inside with Akiko. “Well it seems nice enough”, he said with a small laugh as he set the bag with their clothes down. “Do you like it?”, he asked Akiko.

Aaliyah would feel the softest steps behind her before a voice came to her ears. “Well if it isn’t my most likely future daughter-in-law” he said with a pleased smile. He had always liked Aaliyah, and knew what a great influence that she had on Shino, his only child and eventual heir to the clan. “I must admit that this is an unexpected surprise. What may I do for you?”

Shino continued his strike through the village, not bothering to look at the curious faces watching them or stopping for anything getting in his way. He would not let them think that this was something out of the ordinary. The villagers had grown to like Naruto after many years, the same couldn’t be said for Shino though. He only hoped that Naruto’s still goofish nature would be enough to explain why things were strange. “My home”, he said simply as they kept walking. “There is someone there that needs to speak to you now, for you to understand”, he remarked. “I don’t get jealous, nor do I overestimate myself…….or my opponents”

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:57 pm

Akiko looked surprised. "Wow... this is so complicated. Youki doesn't even have stuff like this." She said as they weaved in and out of many different areas. She looked up at Kiba as they went into the house. A very small smile crossed the young girl's face that could almost be branded as devious. "Want to look around?" She leaned over to watch Akiko leave. "And who's Shibi?" She asked, taking Kiba's hand.

Aaliyah would have been freaked out if Shino wasn't the exact same way. Turning to face him, she smiled. "I'm actually really surprised you like." She could tell he did, but it was just a little strange considering the nature of her appearance and the fact she hadn't been with Shino very long. He seemed confident in her, and that gave her a huge sense of pride. "Well..." Her arms crossed over her chest.

"We have a slight problem..." She touched the side of her face and the make up that had been on her face smeared. Because of her abilities to heal others, her bruise was starting to fade, but it was still there and really clear. "Kiba had sex with one of Youki's sisters and he found out. He doesn't know who it was, but..." She bit her lip. "She's 13, and I have the feeling Youki will hurt her. She's here and so is Kiba." Her eyes wandered so she looked up to were Shibi's where. "I don't want them to be alone together after what he did, but I can't go back after the fight I got into. Youki blames me for what happened because Akiko was supposed to be with me. I figured I'd tell you that you have an idiot mutt and a little girl in your estate before you figured it out by finding them wandering around."

Naruto seemed surprised and then ran forward towards Shino, clapping him on the back. "Really?!" He asked, all his anger forgotten as he grew excited, and either not hearing, or also forgetting the insult. "I've never seen your house before! This is going to be so cool!" He seemed more excited now and as they got closer, he started to get more and more determined to get inside. Like someone injected him with a couple hundred milligrams of sugar and adrenaline. He'd only been to one or two of the major clan houses, and the only one he'd been inside was Sasuke's - much to the owner's irritation. They got closer, and he seemed less and less aware of the body he was holding, and had forgotten all of his anger and mistrust. Oh... the poster child for A.D.D.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Kiba just nodded at Akiko’s comment passively, obviously not knowing what Youki did or didn’t have. The place was amazing though, and Aaliyah walked through it as if she was the queen of the place. Then again, it was Shino’s home so it didn’t come as that large of a surprise. “We might get lost if we look around Akiko”, Kiba said with a laugh. “Shibi is the current leader of the Aburame clan, and Shino’s father”

Shibi let out a small laugh. “You shouldn’t be so surprised, you are more likeable than you give yourself credit for you know”, he explained with a nod before stopping in order to listen to everything that Aaliyah was saying. For quite some time he held a look of worry, scratching his chin and letting out a small sigh. “Kiba putting the entire village in danger? Who would have seen that coming”, he said sarcastically. He shook his head and turned back to Aaliyah. “Well I appreciate you telling me, and as long as you take the precautions necessary to keep my family safe than I have no complaints” he said with a grin. “But tell me Aaliyah, what ARE you going to do?”

Shino just blinked in surprise as all of Naruto’s anger and rage seemed to turn into overly eager enthusiasm. He was that excited to see what a clan house looked like? Seriously this was the thing that pissed Shino off about Naruto. The man went from wanting to throttle someone to being their best friend at the idea of seeing a house. Could it get any more ridiculous? He sighed inwardly as they continued to move forward. “Yeah, it’ll be very cool”, Shino said casually as they came closer and closer to the house.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:05 pm

Akiko looked up at him. "So Shino is a clan heir like you?" She asked as the two of them walked. A smile touched her lips. "I didn't know that, that's cool. It explains why Aaliyah acts like a princess." As Kiba stood still, not walking off in her. "Well, you have a good sense of smell right?" She took off her shirt and put it in the room they would be staying in and put another one on. "Could you follow that back here?" She smiled at him. "You want to look around too!" It was in his eyes, and really obvious both of them wanted to wander.

Aaliyah laughed. "Yeah, that sounds like him." She sighed slightly. "But it's so much more my fault than his. I knew I never should have left Akiko alone with anyone, but especially someone that acted and had instincts like Kiba did. He acted on them, and with Akiko I'm sure any man would have. Being so critical of him isn't fair. I've expected him to have the self control that Shino does..." Leaning against the wall, she sighed, closing her eyes.

"I... don't know what I'm going to do yet. I need to think about it. Youki thinks I took off because of what he did, and I did, but for now, I'm going to stay here and protect Akiko." There was a pause. "She's stronger then Youki, Shibi. It's why he's so controlling of her life and power. If she really does love Kiba, more than him... Maybe she'll choose Konoha over him." Looking up at him, she smiled. "At least, I hope she'll realize it's for the best in the end, but it's never something I'd force on her."

Naruto smirked confidently. "So...." His voice was loud and trailed out. "When are we going to get there! I want to see it now! Can we walk faster?" He asked. There it was, the needle of caffeine and sugar that was pumping into his spine which gave him the energy to never sleep and be irrational. "How long do I get to stay? And what happened with Hinata anyway.. Hey..." he muttered, seeing she'd passed out in his arms, her face red. "Look how upset you made her, her whole face turned red from crying!" he snapped, a critical tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Kiba raised an eyebrow. “you didn’t know that Shino was a clan heir as well?”, he asked curiously. “Basically everyone in my graduating class is a clan heir”, he remarked. “Huh, strange now that I think about it. Other than Naruto and Sakura we are all the children of the clan leaders”, he pointed out. “Well at any rate I supposed you do have a point”, he said as he looked towards the shirt. He leaned down towards it and took a deep sniff so that he wouldn’t confused their trail with where they needed to go. “Alright than, I’m ready”, he said with a smile. “Let’s get going”

Shibi couldn’t help but laugh at the comment that Aaliyah made about Kiba. “Him? Have the same self control as Shino? I’m sorry dear but that is something that I don’t think anyone can do”, he admitted. “My son was quite reserved as you know, and except for when you are around he still acts that way. To expect Kiba to be like that was definitely not the best thing to do” he said with a small frown. “Don’t beat yourself up though, this whole plan still revolves around you. I can just feel it”, he said softly. “It’s Youki’s collective army that worries me”, Shibi admitted. “From what I hear his siblings are some of the strongest shinobi in existence, and I can’t say that I’m looking forward to facing them all”

Shino just waved a hand. “You will stay as long as necessary, for the sake of this mission I don’t see it being a short amount of time if that’s what you want to hear”, he said calmly. “I need you to learn everything that is going on and why you can’t share it with anyone else”, he said honestly. “The sake of many lives depend on it as you will soon see”, he explained. “Yeah, guess I’ll apologize later”, Shino said simply. He might be upset at Hinata, but he wasn’t going to reveal her secret out of anger. She would have to do that herself one day.

Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:43 pm

Akiko tilted her head to the side. "Really?" She asked, surprised. "That's so cool!" She said, as they walked off. She stayed close to him because this was was quiet and was creepy. "There are so many... like... hallways. it's so weird." She whispered, holding onto his hand a little tighter. "Where do you want to go first?" She asked with a devious smile.

Aaliyah sighed. "Yeah, I know. Even when I met Shino, he didn't act like any other man did and that's why I trusted and respected him as much as I did. He was critical and could see that I was a distraction and that I was a shinobi. He didn't treat me like most men did and I think... I know that's why I love him as much as I do. When I leave I don't worry about him going around with other woman like most men would and I don't really worry that he'll lose control. He thinks before he talks, most men don't. It's why I have so much respect for him." A smile met her glossy lips. "And you for raising him."

When he said what he did, her smile was solem, but she hugged him none the less. The fact he cared and liked her made her think that he wouldn't be uncomfortable with the contact. He referred to her as his soon-to-be daughter... That meant a lot to her. "Thank you..." She whispered. "But I don't deserve all the praise you give me. But... from what I've seen, not all of them will fight for Youki. Lillian and her husband will do anything to protect Akiko. Xerion seems to be on Konoha's side, and I feel like the others agree, but don't allow is to show..."

Naruto seemed pleased. "Cool! Are we going to eat? I was about to go and get some Ramen when Hinata ran into me. I'm starving! I was training with Kakashi-sensei most of the day and could totally use something to eat, Dattebayo!" As they walked, he grinned slightly. He could see the house and he was almost bubbling with excitement. "Soo... what are we gonna do? What mission?" He asked suddenly. "Who's in danger?!" He seemed defensive now and leaned in towards him. "Do we have a super cool mission coming up so I can save the village and become Hokage?!" He asked. "Why would Granny Tsunade tell you and not me?!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:48 pm

“Yeah I guess it is”, Kiba added with a smile as he thought about all his classmates. All of them had become so strong, each with their own unique skills and abilities. Their teams all complemented each other, and none of them were weaklings. All of them clearly had bright future as shinobi. He just smiled and held onto Akiko tightly. “Anywhere you want to go, as long as I’m with you I’ll be happy”

Shibi smiled at Aaliyah’s words. “My son is truly a unique individual, while some hold his social skills at a low opinion I think he has much higher qualities that are often ignored. He’s faithful, loyal, strong, determined, and most of all……kind hearted”, he remarked. “It hurt me for some time, watching him live in such isolation. I knew that he was trying to be like us, but I wanted him to live happily and with others his age. The fact that others found him strange I couldn’t help but be sad”, he admitted. As Aaliyah hugged him he smiled and gently kissed the top of her head. “you give me too much credit. I might have steered him in the right direction, but everything that Shino is, it’s all because of the decisions that he makes each and every day”, he said with a smile. “He loves you so much, and you drive him now more than I ever could”, he said softly. “Perhaps you are right about the fighting, but one way or another this madness must come to an end. So much deceit, treachery, everything”, he said softly. “I want you and my son to truly be together”

Shino was feeling his eye twitch rapidly as Naruto was proving to be the true nuisance that he always was. This guy couldn’t stay focused for a minute! Someone like Naruto didn’t deserve power, the power that could be used to protect, to serve…………to save Aaliyah. Naruto was undeserving of any of this. Even with the Kyuubi it took him three tries to graduate! “You will see when we get there, and I was given this mission because she trusts me to do it right”, he said simply. “Go ask her yourself”, he added. “And in regards to food……………..we’ll see”

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next