Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:02 pm

Shino raised an eyebrow as Aaliyah made the comment about Kiba not whistling. “In all honesty I was surprised that he didn’t, he seems to think that he’s a real woman charmer”, he remarked as he just gave a small shrug. He raised a questioning glance as she mentioned that she didn’t think that he was the best cook. “I’m good enough”, he muttered to himself as he crossed his arms.

He just casually opened his mouth as she began to give him all sorts of different foods to try. It seemed like she was getting really into this, like a hostess trying to show off her newest creation of food. He just kept on slowly eating what she gave him. “Wow you really are a good cook”, he added as he swallowed down each food. “I must say I am impressed, Geisha, shinobi, cook…….anything you can’t do?”, he asked with a small smile. And then it happened. She playfully removed his glasses and smiled and giggled before sliding them back up. Shino knew what he needed to do now. He slowly reached up and with a flick of his hand he had removed his glasses effortlessly, just for her. “We are alone enough”, he said with a small smile.

“Clearly just a dream”, Kiba remarked as he walked through the streets of the city. “Clearly I am just dreaming”, he kept saying to himself as if through sheer will power he could make it work. Hey it seemed to work for Naruto right? The Inuzuka just sighed. “I guess I jus-“, but he suddenly found himself getting cut off as he felt someone run into him, although really it had been the other way around. “Hey watch where your……oh”, he said as he turned and realized that it was some little girl. “Oh I’m sorry, here let me help you”, he said as he offered her a hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:13 pm

Aaliyah smiled at him. "I'm a woman, I'm naturally talented." She said, shrugging her shoulders. "Geisha are natural entertainers, and cooking came with out training, and the better we did, the more we were able to do. I worked on medical jutsu, healing, and massage when my team mates were learning how not to burn stuff." She said, smiling at him. "I guess I was naturally smart. I would have graduated first in my class if I went to my finals and took the final test. I didn't because I found my mothers body the day before the test and ended up in the hospital."

She didn't let this bother her, and her smile brightened more when she saw his eyes again. It surprised her he took them off in public, no one had ever seen them but her, but he was wearing his hood. The window was higher up, so no one would be able to see them unless they climbed the wall. She couldn't help but lean forward. "I love you eyes, Shino-kun." She said, closing her hand around him, holding something else out towards him to try. "It's squid, and it's actually really good. I can cook it so it won't kill you. I made blow fish once, but I don't like cooking something that poisonous."

The girl took Kiba's hand and let him pull her to her feet. She dusted herself off, her long brown hair reached around her waist line. It looked like it had been braided, but came undone like she ran a long distance in a short amount of him. her chest expanded and contracted quickly with her quickened breathing started to slow now that she was staying still. Looking up at the taller male, she laughed. "Sorry!" Her voice was higher than most girls, but it wasn't obnoxious or annoying. It was sweet and smooth. "I didn't mean to run into you, I'm looking for someone, and my brother sent me to find her." She smiled at him, and it spread across her porcelain-like-face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:20 pm

Shino gave a small nod as he listened while munching on a bit more of her food that she had prepared. She truly was talented; he had very rarely ever eaten food like this before. He wondered if this was just a woman thing, he usually cooked for himself back home and food always seemed plain to him. Was it due to the fact that he has no female family, at least directly? He wasn’t sure. But he kept just chewing slowly until Aaliyah mentioned that she had found her mother’s dead body. Whether she meant to or not, that was kinda a mood killer to what she was saying, he almost changed his expression to a frown.

He quickly stopped himself upon seeing the smile growing on her face as she just stared so intently at his eyes. He gave a small nod and smile back towards her. He supposed that she really just loved him for what trust and security he gave to her. IT wasn’t like he was good company in his opinion; it was just those eyes meant so much to her. They were alone anyways, and he knew that there was no risk of anyone else seeing them. “Sounds good, I normally don’t eat sea food but I’ll give it a try”

Kiba just blinked as the girl began to quickly apologize for herself and explain that she was looking for someone while her brother had sent her out in order to find her. “Okay then, do you know where she is?”, he asked calmly. She looked way too young to be out here by herself, what could be so important as to send someone like her by herself? “Like are you supposed to meet her somewhere?”, he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:28 pm

Aaliyah smiled at him. She sat his expression flicker, but his eyes made it better. "You really are that sweet." She shrugged. "It doesn't taste bad. My sensei loves it, so it's the first thing we learned to cook. If we couldn't make this like a hundred different ways she wouldn't let us eat until we figured it out." She chuckled like she was joking but let him taste it.

She ate a bit of what she'd made, taking it off the grill and putting it on a plate, sorting it evenly between them. She put a little bowl like thing on and put milt in it with chocolate and poked it as it started to milk, string it. There was vegetables and fruits on the table along with the meat she was making. Rice was also in a small pot and she started to make rice balls with some of the meat that she's cooked. She gave him a few small ones and looked up into his eyes. "How do you live in Konoha and not eat seafood?" She asked, laughing. "I love seafood. It's so easy to cook and you can eat it with anything and cook it in almost an infinite number of ways."

The girl shook her head. "No, my brother just sent me here to find her because she disappeared. Her name is Aaliyah, and I think she's really pretty." She put her hands behind her and linked them. "She's taller than I am, she has light brown hair, and golden eyes. She's thin too and has a really appealing fashion sense." She smiled at the man before her. "Have you seen her, it will make my job a lot easier if I could find her. Nii-sama wanted to send Cyon because he can track, but I'm faster and Cyon hates people."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:37 pm

Shino gave a shrug. “I guess if you say that I am”, he said with a small smile towards her. He felt comfortable of course, but now he was really starting to enjoy himself. He took another bite of the food and gave a beaming look of approval, at least for him, so in other words it was just a bigger smile than normal. “Sounds harsh, but it looked like it was effective”, he admitted as he swallowed the food down.

He sat in silence and watched as Aaliyah continued to prepare what looked like a feast for him. He had never seen such a variety of food come from one person. And it all smelled really good at the same time! He just kept watching with a look of approval until she asked the question about sea food. “Well in all honesty we don’t have it a lot, at least not my clan”, he admitted. Although it was never said it might have partially been because fish loved to eat insects. But hey, who could really say? “The way you make it though it suddenly looks very appetizing”, he remarked with a nod of approval, turning to her and smiling with those eyes that she loved so much.

Kiba listened very carefully to the description. He could be wrong, but he was fairly certain that there was only one person that he knew that matched all of that. “I think I might know where your Aaliyah is”, he said with a small nod. “I can find her if you come with me”, he said with one of his fanged grins. “Oh and I’m Kiba by the way”, he said as he pointed to himself. “Just come with me and I’ll fine her for ya”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:50 pm

Aaliyah smiled at him. "You are." she poked him with her chop sticks. The way they were alone together, it was like a date, and whereas she didn't want to think about it that way, her mind kept flickering over the idea. Getting up from her seat to sit beside him, her legs crossed and she leaned closer to him.

Picking up some of the food, she held it out towards him, but she was taking it from his plate and feeding him with it, in a sense sending the message that she was going to feed him. She wasn't sure why, it was just enjoyable for them both. Dipping some of it into a sauce that was on the table, she grinned. "I know how flavors interact, and you still trust me, right?"

The young girl's face lit up when he said that he might know where she is. The smile on her face drastically widened, and her teeth showed. As she nodded, she say his smile and walked over to his side. "Ok, show me." She looked up at him and started to walk beside him. It seemed that she already had unwavering trust in him even though he didn't do anything - she seemed confident that he would do what he said she would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:01 am

Shino continued to eat a bit of his food, enjoying the taste of it and everything else that Aaliyah had cooked for him. She had really done her homework in that class, everything was amazing. He continued to eat before glancing up and watching Aaliyah coming over and sitting next to him, leaning into him ever so slightly and smiling.

Shino watched while as she leaned into him she picked up food from his plate and slowly held it out towards him before dipping it into a sauce. She asked if he still trusted her. Now she was just being silly, if she really knew him it would be obvious that he trusted her above anyone else that he had ever met in his life. He just smiled at her before giving a small nod. “But of course I do”, he said as he slowly opened up his mouth in order to eat the food.

Kiba just looked down towards the girl who had already seemed to decide that the man was someone completely worthy of trust. “Boy am I glad I found you first and not some creeper”, he said to himself. “Anyways come on, I can find them well enough”, he said as he began to walk. He was only with her a bit ago, her scent would still be easy enough to track down. “She’s in this direction”, he said with a nod as he continued to walk with certainty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:10 am

Aaliyah smiled. "I had a feeling you did." Looking behind them to see if anyone was close, she moved closer to him looking into his eyes. She got lost for a moment, not realizing how close her body got to his. The way he was looking at her was just... amazing. She'd never felt this way ever before. He was close to her, and she could feel him breathing. She looked from his eyes, before her eyes moved down for a second, focusing on the power portion of his face, then rose to his eyes slowly once more, looking back back down, up and then she blinked and turned her head slightly.

Moving her hair behind her ear, she let out a small sigh and looked back at him, her eyes meeting his. There was a pause and she smiled at him sweetly. She could feel him breathing on her lips and she was sure he could feel the same sensation. The lips and skin around it had stronger nerve connections, so sensation was much stronger in these areas.

The small girl looked up at him. "A creeper?" She asked, blinking up at him, slightly confused. "Why would you say you knew who she was if you didn't?" She asked, seeming confused all of a sudden. As they walked side by side, he smelled the air and she blinked a few times. "Why did you do that?" She questioned, leaning up to him to touch his nose. "That's why they almost sent Cyon, he has a really good sense of smell too. He has a tiger that hates everyone but him." She glanced up at him. "But you don't seem cat-like."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:18 am

“That’s because you are extremely good at reading people”, the Aburame said slowly. “You just have a natural talent for it no matter who you talk to I bet”, he said honestly as he looked her in the eyes. They locked for a moment, Shino could feel his breathing beginning to change, a clear indication that he was starting to get nervous. He wasn’t sure what to do anymore, things were starting to get complicated and confusing, and he just didn’t know what to say. And that was something that had NEVER happened to Shino.

As he felt her breathing on his lips he found himself moving closer, inch by inch, as if uncertain as to what he was doing. The answer was simple, he just had to make sure that he was doing the right thing for both of them. He had to make sure that he was doing it right. He finally just closed his eyes and leaned forward, his lips meeting the soft form of her own. He just kissed her softly, but didn’t touch her or move into it with lust. It was one of feeling, but only the right feelings. He didn’t want her to just think he had given in to whatever temptation most men were used to.

Kiba glanced over at the girl. This was clearly someone that never should have been left alone. If Kiba ever met this brother of his he was going to make sure that he got chewed out for doing something that was so stupid. This girl could have gotten lost, hurt, or even worse. “A good nose huh?”, he asked. “Odd I never heard of someone like that”, he admitted as they were beginning to get closer to Aaliyah’s scent. “I’m more of a dog person”, he openly admitted. “I’m a dog person actually”, he said with a happy smile. “Always have and always will”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:27 am

When she felt his lips against her lips, her eyes widened slightly, and then relaxed, leaning closer to him, touching his cheek with her hand. She returned the kiss softly, feeling him gain a bit more confidence and he pushed back a little harder into the kiss, which she returned. Her hand rested on his cheek, her body moving in, closer to his, her body moving closer, and she eventually ended up sitting in his lap - not breaking the kiss for a long period.

Her lips continued to move against his, and compromised breathing by changing the position of her head against his so the two of them could continue to breath. Wow... his lips were so soft, and he was so good at this. So he wasn't gay, this had to prove that.

He was perfect...

The small girl laughed as she looked over at him. "Yeah I notice things like that, I'm good at it." She stuck out her tongue at him. "I like dogs too. I always wanted one but Nii-sama said that he'd never let me have a pet. Cyon said he'd kill it too, so I never got one." She sighed. "Cats are boring and all they really do is sleep..." She muttered, her hand still behind her back. "Oh! My name is Akiko, what's yours?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:36 am

As Shino felt her touch his cheek and press a bit further into the kiss he knew he wasn’t crazy, that or she had him right where he wanted him. Hey she could have him at this point, he didn’t care. He wrapped his arms softly around her as he suddenly felt her sitting into his lap and pressing up against him, making each kiss a miraculous one that he could barely describe.

As she moved so that they could both breathe he barely noticed it, simply continuing to press his lips softly into hers. At this point he didn’t even know why he was doing this. Because he cared? It sounded ridiculous but that was the best that he could come up with, and it felt right. He cared about her. He continued his soft kisses, not sure what else to do now at this point.

Kiba glanced towards the girl. “First off the name is Kiba, shouldn’t be that hard to remember. Pleasure to meet you Akiko”, he said with a smile. “Your brother sounds like a stick in the mud; you should be able to have a dog if you want. If you ask me everyone should have a dog”, he said with a smile. “Cats are definitely boring animals for pets, they don’t even really do anything. You don’t teach them tricks and they will run at the first sign of trouble”, he said with a nod as they were nearing the restaurant. “They are in there I think”, he said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:43 am

Aaliyah felt him return the kiss and his arms around her body. It was soft... It wasn't harsh or over bearing like he was going to force her to stay against him, as if he'd make her stay and make out with him. it didn't feel like that. it felt genuine. He was kissing her, and he kissed her first. He was attracted to her; and she felt as if she was to him. She'd never trusted anyone and to be able to look at him and see that much honesty and perfection in a man was something she never thought she'd feel before.

Ever...

As their kisses continued, she moved her head and her lips parted, feeling his lips with her tongue. It was a soft gesture, she soon pulled her tongue away and kissed him a few times again. Her hand moved down from cheek to rest on his jawline. She held onto him, pulling him a bit closer, feeling his lips once again and then let her tongue move over his lips.

Akiko blinked. "They?" She asked, arching a brow. "I'm only looking for one person." She said, shrugging her shoulders. "Oh, she's here with a boy then?" She laughed. "She was trained by my sister, and she always has a new boyfriend, so that doesn't surprise me." She put her hands behind her head. "I've never seen Aaliyah with a boy though. She's normally training or doing something that gets her a lot of attention. Nii-sama says she's the most useful non family member."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:53 am

Every movement, every feeling and emotion that she put into her kiss was making Shino feel like he was doing everything right. It just all seemed natural to him now, as if this was simply meant to be. Aaliyah was a really good kisser that much was certain. He had never experienced kissing before but he could just tell that there was something special about the way Aaliyah felt him, that showed she really just cared about him despite what he had said to her earlier.

It was purely magical. As her tongue felt against his lips he could not help but wonder how to react. He just kept up the kissing softly. If he was doing something wrong she’d just tell him right? He had already said he had no girlfriend, so hopefully she would just make him do whatever it was that he was supposed to. Otherwise this could get real awkward real fast.

Kiba just nodded. “Yeah she is with a friend of mine assuming you and I are thinking of the same person”, he said with a nod. She didn’t really look like someone who was never with men though, based on her reactions and what not. “Well I guess we will just see if it is soon enough”, he added as he started to walk forward.

And suddenly without any form of warning a man ran by and suddenly picked Akiko up like she was just some doll. “Gotya girly”, he said with a grin as he continued to run off in the darkness, holding her tightly.

Kiba jumped at the noise and turned around. “Hey you bastard come back here!”, he shouted as he took off after him and Akiko. “Stop right there before I have to kick your ass!”, he shouted with a nasty growl. He knew exactly what that man was up to, and he didn’t like it one bit. “Akiko bite him, do something!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:15 am

Aaliyah laughed slightly when he didn't respond. Pushing harder, she used her tongue to part his lips enough to slide her tongue into his mouth, her wet soft tongue hitting his. Pushing a little harder she could feel his hands on her back. It felt so good to kiss him, his lips were soft, and where as she felt him get nervous, she wasn't going to let him feel bad. He was sort of new at this and had no base for comparison.

Akiko blinked. "What do you want me to do?" She asked, forming a hand sign. His skin started to move on his arm before it started to burn, his skin turning a dark red, and it seemed like it was boiling. When he dropped her, she fell onto the ground, and rolled over so she didn't get hurt. Forcing herself up, she looked over at Kiba, getting back onto her feet, stumbling, looking at the man who grabbed her.

"That wasn't very nice! Why did you do what?!" She asked, crossing her arms over her small chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:23 am

Shino almost pulled back as he suddenly felt Aaliyah’s tongue forcefully pushing her way into his mouth. He let her in as soon as he realized that’s what she was trying to do. He figured that if her tongue was in his it would only make sense to have his in her mouth right? He slowly eased his tongue up into her mouth, pressing against her tongue as if in a dance as he pressed the kiss a bit deeper.

“Anything!”, Kiba shouted as he suddenly saw the girl make a handsign. He blinked in surprise as he realized that this Akiko girl apparently was a shinobi, good defensive jutsu for creepers. Perhaps her brother wasn’t as much of an idiot as he first thought. The man let out a cry of pain before dropping Akiko to the ground before looking at his burned hands now. He just let out a cry of anger and pain before turning and running off, not even answering Akiko’s question. How rude.

Kiba quickly ran over and skidded next to Akiko. “Hey are you hurt? You okay?”, he asked as he was suddenly concerned. He had half a mind to chase that guy down and beat the crap out of him. Right now though he would make sure Akiko was okay, he memorized that man’s scent now anyways. “Akiko, you alright?”, he asked again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:31 am

The kiss quickly deepened when Shino figured out what she was trying to do. Smiling into the kiss, she felt his tongue push against hers, and she returned the gesture, her arms wrapping around his neck to hold onto him a little tighter. Shifting her position, she moved her body so she was sitting in his lap, straddling his hips to make kissing him easier. He was much taller than she was, so kissing him like this not in his lap was difficult, but facing him rather than turned to the side to make out with him.

It was easier this way, her hands resting on his jawline, keeping him close to her and not wanting his lips to leave hers. They were so soft and so firm that it made her heart pound and breathing speed up slightly.

Akiko nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." She said, looking up at him. She felt his hand on her shoulder and blinked a few times, a cute but clueless look crossed her face. "Why did he do that?" She asked, looking at him as he ran away as fast as he could to get away from her. "I didn't make all the water in his body boil, is that bad?" She asked as they began to walk off once more. "Did I do a good job?" She questioned like she needed approval.

"And... where is Aaliyah?" She suddenly remembered she had a task to do. "Nii-sama wants her back as soon as I find her." She took Kiba's hand and pulled him towards where they were before she was grabbed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:41 am

Shino couldn’t even describe what this kiss was like. It was as if all time had passed or was frozen, either way Shino just didn’t care anymore. Everything was pure bliss and amazing, it was perfection in it’s greatest forms. He kept his movements going with his tongue despite Aaliyah’s straddling going down below. Considering the dress she was in it might be easy to get a look, but he didn’t care. He just wanted to stay with her and have this moment never end. His hands slowly trailed up her body, slowly moving against her neck as he went.

Kiba raised an eyebrow. Man this girl really had no idea about the world today. It kinda saddened Kiba a bit, to not even know how she was being threatened in her own world. He just gave a small smile and patted her on the shoulder. “Yeah you did good, just perfect actually”, he said honestly. “I don’t know why he did that, but I’m just glad you got away. He didn’t seem that nice”, he said not sure if she would understand if he tried to tell her what had happened.

He suddenly felt his hand being grabbed and pulled back towards the restaurant that they were heading to earlier. “Man after all this I just hope I found the right girl for you”, he admitted as they made their way towards the entrance. “After you”, he said as he motioned towards the doorway for her to enter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:49 pm

Aaliyah smiled into the kiss, feeling his tongue move with and against hers. He was such a fast learner? He instantly got the hang of this and it felt so amazing to have his lips against hers. Moving her body closer to him, she felt his hands slide up her dress and touch her skin. The contact almost making her shudder. He was was so warm and his skin was like a drug. A small noise escaped her lips, and the sound of them kissing seemed to slowly dissipate as she grew used to the sound even though it was in reality more than likely getting a bit louder.

His hands on her back and neck felt so good, almost like he was relaxing her body like she'd done earlier to him. Moaning slightly, she pushed her lips harder towards him.

Akiko smiled at him happily as they two walked. "You're really nice." she said, putting her arms behind her and lacing her fingers together as she walked with her chest slightly out from the position she was watching in. She was young, so her breasts were much smaller than they would be for an older woman, but it seemed more like it was a position from habit than something she did for attention.

"Kiba-kun?" She asked, already knowing his name. She smiled when he let her go in first. She walked in, turning around so she was facing him and walking backwards. "How do you know Aaliyah, you said you saw her with your friend right? How do they know one another? She works for my brother and has since she was young...? And all her family died..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:11 pm

Shino might be a fast learned but mainly he was just making things up as he went really. That and he was just copying whatever Aaliyah was doing at the time, he threw in the neck thing mainly because he just thought that it’d be clever. He had seen others do it after all, and according to Aaliyah’s reaction she seemed to at least be tolerating it well enough. He still why he was doing this, but he honestly didn’t think he cared anymore. He just kept up what he was doing, not exactly sure what to do next.

Kiba let out a small laugh. “Well you know I just get that a lot”, he said to shrug it off. He didn’t really pay attention to her stance though, after all it wasn’t like he was looking at her chest or anything, and she was just a kid after all. He turned to her with a raised eyebrow as she asked her question about Aaliyah. Now that was one he needed to come up with. It didn’t sound like this girl was in on the fact that Aaliyah was a shinobi. Or perhaps Aaliyah wasn’t really a shinobi!? It was the kind of thing that Shino would do to mess with him.

“I think that you’ll just have to ask her yourself”, he said with a shrug. “I only just met her, for all I know he just offered to buy her dinner”, he said. He wasn’t sure who was telling the truth here, but in the worst case scenario he made sure to not give away anything deadly. “Come on they are just at the end of this row of tables”, he said as he tried to pinpoint the scent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:24 pm

Aaliyah let her chest rest against his as she kissed him, but soon moved back a little because it added to the effect of them kissing. If she leaned backwards even just a little bit it put a sort of urge and desperation between the two, making them lean towards the other for more. It was like a stimulant for the two of them.

Not to mention her legs were straddling his hips so, she was sitting directly on top of his lap. her weight rested on his thighs and groin. Leaning forward, she let her hand wander through his hair, sliding up the back of his head. It felt so good to kiss him, but she wasn't sure why she was making out with him like this. Would... he think she was a slut because of it? Did he really just pretend to like her because he knew it'd make her want him? She wanted to kiss him, but was worried about him rejecting her. He didn't, and he closed the gap between them, but is that what he wanted the entire time.

Moving forward, her arms wrapped around him and deepened the kiss, her tongue moving deeper into the mouth. She didn't want to think about it...

As they walked through Akiko nodded and glanced over at Kiba, tilting her head to the side. "Hey...?" She looked up at him. "I will, but I never thought she was one who would run off. She's never been gone this long before." She continued to look up at him and shrugged. "It doesn't matter to me Kiba-kun. Oh! What village are you from, I know your a shinobi, I can tell."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:42 pm

Aaliyah would soon learn just how badly Shino wanted this. Even when she began to move back he shot himself forward, his lips catching her as if she was a loose rabbit you had to hold onto at all times before they slipped away. He continued to kiss her passionately, almost using his arms to also pull her closer. Aaliyah might have been playing her own game, but Shino couldn’t say that he was a fan of how the rules were exactly working out for him. Feeling Aaliyah’s skin beneath his fingers just caused his kisses to go deeper and deeper. Aaliyah wasn’t a slut to him. She was just wonderful, what more needed to be said? He wasn’t sure what he was feeling, but it was the closest thing to love he could even comprehend.

Kiba just gave a nod to Akiko’s answer. “Right then, I’m a shinobi from Konoha actually”, he said with a grin. “Kiba Inuzuka at your service”, he said with a smile. She was just a girl, what harm could knowing what village he was from do after all? He just kept on walking. “Wow seems like they reserved a closed off area”, he remarked as they were beginning to get towards the end. He lifted his nose up to get her scene. “Meh, too many people smoking”, he muttered as he was beginning to get closer to their area. “You’re a shinobi as well, where did you train?”, he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:55 pm

Shino felt her pulling him softly, her arms wrapped around him a bit tighter, tilting her head to the side as they continued to kiss. Fingers sliding through his hair, kissing him harder, pulling him closer. My god he was so good at this and she wanted to be around him. moving her hands down his chest, she slid the jacket off his body so his under jacket remained, unbuttoning the jacket that remained on his frame.

Akiko smiled, looking over at Kiba and giggled. "You're from Konoha?!" She asked, her eyes lighting up. "I love Konoha, I was born there!" She darted towards him, hugging him before letting go. "I did for a long time before my brother decided to leave. I graduated the academy when I was 7, and was a jounin when I was 9..." She looked up at the ceiling of the building. "I was accepted into ANBU when I was 9 too, but we left soon after... I miss Konoha, I love the way it was designed. It was warm, and I love the way it smelled. It was so much fun when it rained, I love being in it and dancing in it." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:11 pm

Now this was something that Shino didn’t know how to respond to very well. As he felt his jacket being removed by Aaliyah along with several of the buttons to his under one being undone he started to get a little nervous. What was she doing? She would begin to feel that he was starting to feel a bit less sure about his actions, as if questioning what on earth he was supposed to do now. He just kept his mouth going, hoping that would be enough for Aaliyah for the time being.

“Really?”, Kiba asked with a smile before the girl suddenly dashed forward and hugged him tightly. Well that one was a bit unexpected. He smiled though as she talked and spoke about how beautiful Konoha was as a whole. She was right after all, he loved his home country as well, especially because of the scenery that Akiko was describing to him right now. He was beginning to really like this girl. “I know exactly what you mean”, he said with his fanged smile, now actually stopping to chat with her. “Just being able to walk outside and see the trees and animals, it’s absolutely beautiful”, he admitted. His eyes suddenly shot open. “You were a jounin at age nine!?”, he asked surprised. He had never heard of anyone ever doing that well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FinalFate
Missing-nin
Missing-nin

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:17 pm

Aaliyah felt him get nervous and laughed slightly. "Don't..." She muttered. "Worry..." Once his jacket was unbuttoned, she slid his hand over his chest. Sure he was wearing a shirt under it, but she just wanted to be able to touch his skin. All the muscles in his chest tighten and then loosen under her touch. He was so strong and so attractive, she needed to be around him.

Akiko rubbed the back of her head. "Well, technically I was one at eight, but the Hokage died that year, so they didn't let me take the test right away. My birthday passed before it." She shrugged. "I learned all the elemental jutsu and could stop anyone that came at me." She put her hands in her back pockets as she walked backwards, still in front of him.

"It was easy and so boring. I hated being in the academy, everything was so boring. It was about like chakra and stuff and I was able to control it sense I was small. I had to be specially taught because i made something explode when i touched it when I was three or four. I had too much chakra for my body to hold or something like that." She shrugged. "Nii-sama always compared me to something called the Kyuubi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:25 pm

As Aaliyah’s voice penetrated his ears he felt a natural sense of comfort slowly move over him. He relaxed under her touch as she began to feel the muscles under his clothes. He was definitely not what you would call overly muscular, but that didn’t mean they weren’t there. He smiled up as he continued to kiss into her. She was absolute magic to him, and he had no idea what he was even supposed to do. Part of him felt foolish, but as long as Aaliyah was happy he didn’t give a damn.

Kiba’s eyes continued to widen as his mouth began to fall open. Was she being cute with him or was she serious? He honestly couldn’t tell but this was ridiculous. She had chakra levels compared to that of the Kyuubi. Kiba had very little knowledge of people who’s chakra was that high, but a few were able to come to mind. First there was of course Naruto but that was naturally due to the Kyuubi’s prescence in him. Second was the Missing Nin of Akatsuki known only as Kisame of the Mist. His chakra levels were supposed to be off the charts, or so he heard. And last was of course the master leader of Akatsuki, Pein. Kiba shuddered at the thought. “And where exactly did you move away to?”, he asked. He couldn’t believe Konoha would let someone like this just leave!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next