Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Tsukiko hugged him and held him tightly, squeezing him tightly. She felt pretty good. "I want to tell you, I'm just afraid you'll never let me see him again. You're sorta crazy and over protective when it comes to me." She wrapped her arms around him and smiled up at him. Sighing she looked up at the sky. "The moon looks so nice." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:55 pm

Kiba just smiled as she moved forward and held him tightly. She wasn’t the only one feeling good, his daughter was much more then Kiba could have ever imagined. “Well yeah I suppose you have a point, I can see why I would be after all”, he admitted with a laugh before turning his gaze back and looking up towards the moon. “Yeah it sure is”, he said softly before learning down and kissing his daughter’s forehead.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:13 pm

The wind blew around them and then circled around Sharla for a minute, which made her smile. "Your name may mean child of the wind, but it's the source of my strength."

Tsukiko shrugged. "Yeah, I know it is, but that doesn't mean it's not pretty when it's full. That's why you waited a few days to come and get me, huh?"

Sharla walked over and stood beside her. "I guess you could say that." She grinned. "And because I wanted to give Seiji some time to come out of freak out mode." Leaning closer to Shino slightly, Sharla's amethyst eyes rested on the moon, taking in it's bright blue and white rays. They seemed to bask over her body, illumining her much better than everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:47 pm

Shino slowly smiled as his daughter came near him. He didn’t even know what to say at first, he just gazed at her for several moments. He moved a hand, putting it softly through her hair so that he could see her face. “I can see so much of Aaliyah inside of you”, he said softly. He smiled and wrapped his arms slowly around her, showing emotion. She might be surprised considering that he was doing this in such a large group. “I can’t believe that I’m your father”, he remarked softly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:24 pm

Sharla turned her head, laughing slightly. "Really?" She asked, looking up into his glasses, straight into his eyes, just like Aaliyah. She knew were his eyes were and that he was looking into hers. A sweet smile spread across her face as the wind moved her hair around her face. It was wavy, making it easy for the black locks to dance on the breeze. She held up her arm and insects moved over her skin slowly."It's funny that you say that, mom always says she sees you inside of me..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:28 pm

“I honestly believe that all parents do that in the end”, Shino said with a small smile. “Or at least some parents”, he said with a small smile. “You look so much like her though, that’s why you look so beautiful after all”, he admitted as he looked right at her. “I have to ask though, did you ever see my eyes?”, he asked curiously. He remembered how much they fascinated Aaliyah, and he couldn’t help but wonder if he had ever shown his daughter in the future.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:31 pm

Sharla shook her head. "No... I look like you?" She said, slightly confused. "I have black hair like yours." She looked at her mother and smirked, but looked at him, slightly surprised that he asked. "Of course I've seen your eyes? You're my dad?" She seemed content with her answer and stretched her arms above her head before they returned to her sides. "I've seen grandpa's too. They're darker than yours, but they're still brown."

Her palm rested over where the queen in his body resided, right behind the bottom of the right side of his rib cage. "What are almost all insect colonies led by?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:35 pm

Shino smiled. “Well I’m glad I’m not so stubborn about them in the future”, he said as he glanced over to Aaliyah and smiled. He remembered how just a week or so ago he had shown them to the first person besides his father ever. And he would repeat it every day again and again just to see the look on her face. “A queen of course”, he said honestly. He didn’t get what she was saying exactly. “And what about it?”, he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:40 pm

Sharla laughed. "I'm the oldest daughter born to the leader of the Aburame clan." She ran her hand from where his queen resided and down his right arm. Her fingers moved towards the palm, closing it, then opened outward, much faster than before. This caused a reaction for his insects to pour out of his body without him telling them too and completely against his will. Swarming around her, she grinned. "I can control any Aburame's insects no matter who they are. The way grandpa phrases it... I AM a queen."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:43 pm

Shino just widened his eyes in confusion as suddenly his insects were moving without his command. What was going on here?! He just watched in wonder as his daughter was able to control them. He couldn’t believe it at all, what was she doing? “You ARE a queen?”, he asked bewildered as he looked towards his daughter. “How is that even possible? You are a human being, you are just supposed to control your own insects from birth”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:50 pm

Sharla nodded. "I can communicate with all insects, but Shayne and I share insects. We're twins, so the sharing has always been part of it. We can transmit chakra to one another too." She moved her hair from her face. "I'm not sure, Grandpa told me there hasn't been a female Aburame born in the main branch in the past 259 years." She smiled up at him. "I was the first in that amount of time, so... I'm considered exotic I suppose... I'm not sure how I can control them, I just remember being able to make insects do what I want. Ever since I was little." She seemed proud. "During the Hanami festival I somehow managed to summonover 10,000 Lampyridae."

Tsukiko rolled her eyes in the background. Whenever Sharla and Shino talked to one another, they never said the normal name of any insect; they always used the scientific name.

[OOC: Lampyridae - firefly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:53 pm

Shino just stared forward with a smile. “You are even more special than I thought”, he said happily as he pulled his daughter into a hug. “Your ability, your strength, and your work with your brother”, he said softly. “I just know that I must be so proud of you, me and your mother both”, he said happily. “I am glad that you have given me this chance, even if I won’t remember it, I look forward to your birth"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:02 pm

Sharla laughed slightly. "Mom tells me that I'm exactly like you except I can belly dance. I know more about insects than Shayne, and I can keep up with you on whatever you say." She leaned forward with a sweet smile. "You are proud of me but you weren't too thrilled when I was born. Mom thought we were going to die." She moved her hand through her hair and looked up at the moon as it almost made her glow.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:10 pm

Shino just smiled. “Of course she would teach you to do that, I can’t say that I am surprised at all”, he remarked with a smile held firmly onto his face. “I can imagine I must have been a nervous wreck, if you were going to die, my first and only baby girl I don’t think I would ever show emotion again”, he admitted. “Just thinking about that sounds painful”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:12 pm

Sharla laughed. "I'm not your only daughter." She said, putting her arms behind her head. "You and mom have two daughters and three sons. Me and Shayne are twins, and so are Airi and Alex." She smiled at him and moved some of his hair teasingly. "She was more worried about Youki finding out. Shayne and I were fine when we were born, but neither one of you knew Shayne and I were twins until we were born... And that was a surprise."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:19 pm

Shino raised an eyebrow. “Five children?”, he asked curiously as he heard about the rest of his kids and their names. “I know I won’t remember this but will you please tell me more about them?”, he asked curiously. “I guess while I have the chance I might as well ask right?”, he asked with a soft smile. Truth be told he really did want to hear about his other children had done, and what roll they had taken in the shinobi world.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:23 pm

Sharla laughed. "Well, Shayne and I get alone, but all Airi and Alex do is fight." She said, shrugged her shoulders. "They're younger than we are, and they're way immature." She said, thinking about it. "Airi and Alex are both more like mom though, I'm the only one that's a lot like you." She paused. "Umm... they look like mom too. They have brown eyes like you, but light hair like mom." She crossed her arms thinking about it. "If you asked me direct questions i could answer you more accurately."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:46 pm

“I can’t say I really have any direct questions, although I have to admit that I am surprised that any children of mine could be immature”, Shino said with a smile. He just shook his head slowly. “So you act the most like me but my own sons are closer to your mother? Figures”, he said with a smile. “I don’t have any questions for you, I just am glad”, he said honestly. “I am truly happy”, he said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:50 am

Sharla grinned. "You almost sound surprised that." She looked behind her at Kiba, which made her laugh slightly. "They spend a lot of time with Kiba's kids." She said it to poke fun at him slightly. She was close to Kiba in a sort of way. "Tsukiko acts cocky because of Uchiha too considering she lives with them."

Tsukiko snorted. "You're dating an Uchiha, so don't even go there." She warned icily.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:50 pm

Shino let out a small smile. He wasn’t sure, but there was some comfort knowing that he and Kiba would still be friend that far down the road, or at the very least their kids would be. “Well she does seem powerful, that doesn’t mean that it has to be the Uchiha”, he remarked before raising an eyebrow. “So you are dating Sasuke’s son?”, he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:22 pm

Sharla nodded. "Yeah, one of them." She looked up at her father and grinned. "You were so happy when you found out you almost poisoned him." She laughed slightly. "Kenchi... is your least favorite of his sons, but that's only because he was an identical twin which you always compare him to." She shrugged, but still seemed pleased. "I love him, and he's been in love with me since we met."

Tsukiko snorted. "Yeah, because you kissed him...."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:22 am

Shino listened with an interested ear as he learned that his daughter actually had a love life, he wasn’t surprised though. He seemed to be much calmer about this Uchiha thing versus Kiba’s reaction. “Well I’m glad that you have found someone that you can trust, even if it wasn’t in the way I was quite hoping for it to happen”, he admitted as he heard the part about the kiss. “Tell me about Sasuke’s boy, tell me about this man that you love”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:06 am

Sharla looked up at him and smiled. "Well..." It looked like she was thinking, not really having a way to describe him. "There isn't really much I can tell you. If I told you about him, you'd get mad at me and ask why I'd be with a man like him because similar to how Sasuke gets the attention of a lot of woman, Kenchi strives for attention from them." She crossed her arms. "But he loves me and I suppose you could say that he's wanted me since we were young and I always like him, I was just... scared." She paused for a moment.

"Kenchi has a twin, and so do I. Ever since I was little I understood the competition of being a twin for attention, and Kenji always got the shorter end of the stick, and because they both liked me, I felt that if I showed one favor over the other it would end up destroying Kenji. So... I guess when I was being indifferent to them, it was my way of making up for the fact that I'm naturally more outgoing and noticeably than Shayne is. Kenchi doesn't and has never seemed like the type to fall in love, but the way that he acts around me and how he protects me, I know that he does..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:50 am

Shino just gave an approved nod. “You don’t need to tell me the full story”, he said with a smile to his daughter. “If there’s anything my kids would learn from me, I would hope that it would be good judgment”, he said as he took a soft hold onto Aaliyah’s hand. “If you are happy then I hope in the future I don’t complain. I haven’t liked Sasuke for the decisions he has made but even he has changed since back then”, he admitted. “If his son is able to make you happy, then that is all that I as a father would ever ask of you and him”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:54 pm

Sharla hugged him and smiled. "Yeah... you totally do anything I ask." She said simply. "I'm your favorite." She teased, sticking out her tongue at him for a brief second. "I already said I'm the only one like you and that makes you naturally accept everything I do." She ran her hand through her hair. "You always tell me I'm grounded and then let me leave that day or the next one. Mom is the only one that will actually punish me in the long term."

Aaliyah closed her hand around Shino's and smiled. She had to admit that her and Shino had really really good genes together. If Sharla was beautiful like this, then her other children had to be too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next