Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:28 pm

“I don’t know they were just fired to do it, hey listen I have a ton of dogs back home that you should really check out after we see your house”, Kiba said with a drastic change of subject. He really wasn’t sure how much he could really lie to her face about stuff like this. It wasn’t really his strong suit or anything like that. He just wanted to avoid all of this, it was definitely a job that was more suited for people like Shino. No one could tell whether he was lying or not ever. He was certain that if he ever played Shino in poker, he’d lose every time.

Shino said nothing as Aaliyah spoke softly. He couldn’t believe that any of this was happening at all. He ALWAYS knew what to say, everyone looked to him because that was the way that he was. He just didn’t get it. What did this woman have on him that always pushed his tongue into the far reached of his body? What made him unable to find the words that he so desperately wanted to say? He didn’t know and just pulled her close as she leaned into his chest.

“I just want you”, he said softly. “I want the same thing that you do, I just want to be able to be with you”, he admitted softly. “I want to be able to be with you. I don’t want you to die, I want you to live and be with me”, he said seriously. “Just please………please don’t let me lose you”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:46 pm

Akiko looked over at him and her eyes lit up. "Y-you do?!" She asked, eagerly. If she was standing, she'd probably be jumping up and down like a little girl. "Really really?1" She asked excitedly. "Can I see them when we go?!" She asked, looking over at him. "If Onii-sama really did burn down the house then I'll have to stay somewhere else..." She rubbed the back of her head. "I don't have any money with me, but they might let me stay in a hotel because my clan is supposed to be richer than Uchiha, but because most of them died, all the wealth was left to one person, so I'm not sure if that's still true...."

Aaliyah smiled at him. He did feel the same way, and more so than anything else in her entire life, she felt like she was finally in the right place at the right time. She didn't want to go to this stupid thing, but what would have happen if she wouldn't have? Would she have ever met him other than this?

She didn't care, and she wouldn't think about it anymore. She had him now and that's all that mattered. "I don't want to die either." She looked up at him. "I always thought I'd die because after what I did, who'd want to be with me being a liar and a traitor of someone I lived with for years? I want to be with you Shino, and now that I have you, I have a really to live..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 am

Kiba barely held back a sigh of relief as he realized that apparently the idea of a ton of puppies was able to distract the young girl’s mind. She obviously couldn’t get them out of her mind now, she even seemed to be considering where she was going to live now. He had distracted her enough, that was good. He just smiled at her. “Well I’m sure that we could find you some sort of guest room at our place, you are an honorary guest of Konoha and all”, he pointed out with a smile. A noise suddenly caught Kiba’s attention. “Sounds like rain”, he said slowly as he sniffed the air. Definitely smelt like some kind of a storm was coming.

Shino slowly took her hand into his as she spoke. As she finished he leaned forward and gave her a soft kiss. “I want to be with you. I know the real you I believe, and I like what I see and who you are”, he said softly. “The real you is what matters to me and I want it to stay that way”, he added as he took a step forward and pulled her into another hug. “Just please live for me Aaliyah, I want you to be with me”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:46 am

Akiko smiled at him and looked up. "Yeah, it's going to storm." She said, nodded, jumping up into the trees to run near the top of them. it seemed easy for her to do so, showing that the smaller branches could easily support her rapidly moving weight, something it would have a harder time doing for someone like Kiba who was much heavier than she.

"I like rain storms though. It always smells nice afterward, especially in konoha." She laughed cutely as they continued to run. She dropped down to be able to run by his side. "Do you like it when it rains?" She asked and suddenly, lightening flashed and the sky opened up, pouring heavy and vast amounts of rain on top of them, drenching them in mere seconds.

Aaliyah smiled. "I want to be with you too..." She said honestly. "I want to know everything about you and I want to be there and see what my sacrifice in leaving the village that long ago did for it. I've never been there longer than a few minutes to an hour, but once this is over, I can be with you and live there..." She knew this sounded so fast and sudden, but she suddenly understood why those three lines intersection on his palm and she laughed.

"I never told you..." She teased, taking out his hand, showing him his fate line. "It intersects with your travel, destiny and marriage line.." She looked up at him, knowing that he'd understand what it meant. She wrapped her arms around him to hold him in a tight embrace. Smiling, she leaned up and kissed him, letting her eyes close as the distinction between their lips was lost.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:55 am

Kiba watched with surprise as Akiko could move on the smallest of branches with the most relative of ease. It was truly as if she was weightless, or perhaps she had some jutsu that helped her with it. He had no idea. He just looked up and watched for a few moments, smiling happily as he watched her seeming to enjoy herself. He definitely preferred happy Akiko to any other one that might be around, just watching Akiko get sad was heart breaking enough.

“I’d say that I do”, he remarked with a small shrug. “I mean I normally don’t go out and run in them but I do enjoy watching them and seeing how everyone is affected by it”, he admitted. “It’s just another one of the beautiful things of nature”, he said before the rain came down heavily and drenched them within moment. “But then again, something it isn’t the easiest thing to appreciate”, he said with a laugh as he began to run faster. “Come on, let’s get you to Konoha”, he said as he picked up the pace, having a feeling she could keep up easily.

Shino watched in amazement as slowly Aaliyah pointed out three lines on his hand which all intersected. So that was what they meant? Aaliyah was connected to his future and would become his wife. It might have been fast, but he could not help but admit that the thought was an extremely enjoyable one. She came forward and wrapped him up in a soft hug before he matched her kiss with one of his own. He couldn’t believe this rapid change that he had experienced so quickly. It was beautiful. He just held onto her, as if he never wanted to let go of her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:04 am

Akiko smiled at him, looking up as the rain ran off her body. It cascaded down her form, dripping from her long wet hair and cloths. She laughed as she ran faster beside him, keeping up easier, and managed to get in front of him, running backwards to face him in the loud rainfall. "I've never met anyone like you." She said, smirking at him. "You're really nice to me. No one is ever like this unless Onii-sama is around. It's why I miss Konoha, everyone was so nice and you can just be there and they'll let you do anything there."

As they ran, she turned so she was running beside him. "I want to live there again..." Her voice had a kind of pain in it like she needed to be there more than she wanted.

Aaliyah looked up at him and smiled. Maybe she wasn't right...? Maybe he'd marry someone else, but his love line branched in only two places, which meant he'd only love someone but never be with them. Maybe two... Which was strange for a man, especially one as old as he was. Ok, so 18 wasn't old, but it was older. She smiled into their kiss and held onto him, not wanting to let to let him leave and not wanting to leave him. Knowing she had to hurt inside somewhere, making it feel like something fell off the shelf inside of her and shattered. Pushing forward harder, she forcefully deepened the kiss into a more passionate one.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:18 am

Kiba blinked in surprise as now Akiko was in front of him, and running backwards! Man this Youki must be some trainer to get some little girl to turn into this, this was just sheer incredible. He didn’t know anything about her past life, but whatever training she had gone through must have been more intense than anything that Kiba put himself through. He just smiled at her as she complimented him. “I could say the same, you are quite unique yourself Akiko”, he said with a smile. “And don’t worry we will be there soon, I can introduce you to a few of my friends and I know they will just love ya”, he said with a smile.

He frowned as she made her comment about desiring to live there again. He just put on a smile once again. “Just be happy, I know for a fact that one day you will”, he said honestly. “Because it’s important to you and you love it, no one can take away what’s important to you right?”

Shino felt himself pressing deeper into the kiss, loving and enjoying every moment of it. Part of him couldn’t help but be concerned though. Was he just overreacting to his first crush? What did he know of love and what it truly meant? Shino talked as if he knew everything, but who was he kidding? He could only do that for so long. He just pulled Aaliyah even closer, wanting to simply remember this moment no matter what the future held. Shino knew one thing for certain, he would either help Aaliyah get free, or die in the process. That was a promise to himself.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:28 am

Akiko looked over at him. "Thanks." She said, smiling at him as they ran faster than before. "I love being unique." She giggled slightly and looked over at him. "Is that a bad thing?" She asked tilting her head to the side. Holding out her hand the water instantly moved off his face and formed something like a flower in her hand before falling to the ground. She smiled at him and giggled again - this seem to be a habit of hers. She was always smiling and had a soft cute laugh that came from her in an almost angelic way.

"Water and wind jutsu are my favorite." She said happily. "Fire is too destructive and earth changes nature and the balance of things." She looked forward. "Water is pure and really pretty, and when water and wind come together they hold amazing power, but without these two things more than others - life wouldn't exist." She smiled at him. "Right?"

Aaliyah smiled, pushing into him, feeling his back hit the wall. She seemed to be much more forceful than he was when it came to them being together, which made her wonder if that bothered him. Would it? Did he care if she was too forceful or did she come on too strong? Was that bad? She wondered. Would he start to hate it as time went by. She stopped pushing so hard and just let him kiss her.

Breaking the kiss, she backed away from him, mainly to test if she could be away from him. She knew that she had to be as soon as the next day to return Akiko to Youki and make sure she didn't say anything to him about being in Konoha, Kiba or Shino. Leaning against the wall, her back resting against it, she looked over at him and just watched him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:45 am

“I wouldn’t say so”, Kiba said as he began to wipe some water from his face. “I would say that being unique is an extremely good thing”, he admitted. “It means that you are willing to make sure that you are a stand out person in this world. You want people to notice you and you definitely do it”, he said with a smile. “Sometimes I feel like I’m not unique enough, I try to act it but a lot of times I don’t think anyone really cares”, he admitted.

As the water was suddenly pulled from his face and formed into a flower on Akiko’s hand he marveled at the sheer beauty of it. His face was completely dry for a moment until the rain hit it again. It was incredible. He listened with a smile as she went on to explain the jutsus and which one she saw as her own favorites. “I knew you were a nature lover, that’s why I fight with Akamaru. It’s man and nature working together in order to better the world”, he said simply. “I love nature myself, as I’m sure you could tell”, he commented with a small laugh once again.

The Aburame Jounin felt Aaliyah pull away from the kiss slowly and just stared into her eyes. He tried to see into her very soul, partially wondering if she was doing the same with him. He stared into her soft eyes, wondering what exactly she had seen with those eyes. What sort of fear had she felt every time she had felt this Youki touch her? What anger did she feel about the village that had sent her to this hell of a mission. But most importantly, with those gold eyes how did she see him? He just walked forward, wrapping his arms around her and placing his head on her shoulder. He didn’t know what he could say. “I’ll………I’ll do anything for you”, he finally uttered softly into her ear.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:58 am

Akiko couldn't help but smile wider when she saw his reaction. "You think that's cool?" She asked, tilting her head to the side, her long wet hair sliding gracefully with the movement, starting to stick to her frame, her face, her back, her chest and shoulders. It was an intense feeling. The rain seemed to make her smaller. Looking up at him, she looked at the water pool on the two of them.

"I love being outside. I like camping outside. I don't know why so many people go on a missions and stay in a hotel. It's such a waste. In konoha, it's hard to see the stars at night because of the lights, but where I live, I can see them all the time. I'm not supposed to be outside alone, but I do it all the time. I lay on the roof and I sleep up there a lot. Onii-sama always says he knows when I do because I have marks on my skin from being on the roof, but he doesn't get too mad." She giggled and looked over at him. "I like being outside in all types of weather, but my favorite storm to watch is lightning. It's natural and normally it's not destructive. It's beautiful and it's the combination of atmospheric pressure in wind and water. It's the ultimate display of sheer and unwielded power. T

Aaliyah just watched him in silence, seeing his eyes stare into her own, the intense and unbreakable stare made her almost want to shake from being nervous, but she refused. As much as she hated it, she was a shinobi. Her eyes continued to stare into his, only blinking when he moved towards her. Feeling his arms wrap around her, holding her tightly, providing the ultimate security - something she'd never had, she smiled, her arms wrapping around him. "I'll do anything for you..." She said, holding the back of his head, wondering if it hurt him to bend the way he was. He was so... sincere. she could feel it in his words and embrace even though his eyes couldn't be seen from his position.

Moving slightly, she tightened the embrace and let her body slowly melt at his touch. "Shino...?" She muttered, breathing in what she's already memorized as his scent. Her senses weren't as strong as someone like Kiba's, but tended to have better senses of smell then men did. Normally, during puberty a man's sense of smell declined, while a woman's heightened. This must be why 13 year old boys drowned themselves in Axe or body strays. "What do you want right now?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:14 am

“Definitely a nature person if I ever met one”, Kiba said with a smile as they kept up the pace as they went to Konoha. “Normally me and Akamaru head out to a hill and lay together to sleep, with his fur he is better than the largest blanket in the world”, he said honestly. “We look over the beauty of the light of the city, even if I can’t see the stars I see the beauty that lies in my village”, he said softly. “I sometimes hope that it stays like that forever, I want to one day travel and see how beautiful the other villages are as well”, he admitted. “I bet that every one of them is unique in it’s own way. One day the world will recognize nature for it’s real beauty, more people will be like you”

Shino said nothing as he looked at Aaliyah, just to see those soft golden eyes look at him in such a way, it made him feel like nothing would ever stop him. He smiled a little but in all honesty he didn’t know what it was that Aaliyah really wanted him to say. “I want to know that everything will be okay, I want to know that what I’m feeling is real and that I know it really is”, he said under his breath. “I want to know that you are going to live and that one day we can really be together, not like this. But for real”, he said softly. “Will you tell me how you feel about me? I need to know that what I’m feeling isn’t me reading my emotions wrong………please Aaliyah”, he uttered softly. “Please show me how you feel”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:35 am

Akiko nodded. "I like being outside the compound of my house, but I'm not supposed to be alone. This is the first time he's ever told me to go and do something without sending anyone to follow me and I made SURE no one did. I've been trying to tell and I'm sure that none of my siblings or anyone followed me. He's never trusted me like this before, I love it." She smiled, looking at the inu-nin as the two ran. "If you want, I can get it to Konoha faster if you want?" She tilted her head to the side. "Or we can continue running." She said smiling.

Aaliyah bit her lip slightly. "What... do you want me to do to prove that to..." She stopped and smiled. "ANBU gives tattoos to all it's members to show that they are from Konoha and won't be executed on missions. They couldn't put it on my arm, so they put it a place they hoped Youki would never see, and would never look even if he did get to see it." She pulled at the longer side of the dress, moving the fabric up her leg to reveal her thigh. Higher still, now showing was a small ANBU mark on the inner part of her right thigh. "What I told you before was true..." She trailed off, unsure if that was enough, letting go of the dress to let it fall back around her thighs.

"And..." She looked up into his eyes that just seemed to melt. She really didn't know what to give him that showed she'd die for him. To show what she'd go through and what she'd risk to be with him in the long term and not just for this one time and it be over. She knew he wanted this as much as she did, but what if he wasn't sure either? Did he want to know this to know that she felt the same and this wasn't just to get away from Youki?

Her arms wrapped around him tightly and she kissed him, this one wasn't needy of more desire than the others were. This one was passionate, it was sweet, and not like any of the ones they'd had before now. It was an amazing feeling, and as her tongue went into his mouth it rolled slightly to stimulate him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:02 am

Kiba smiled up at Akiko as she enjoyed the freedom she was having. “Enjoy it while ya can Akiko!”, he shouted happily. “I always run free on missions, mainly because I just love being a loose cannon but I just love to explore in all honesty”, he commented. “To see the world for all the beauty that it has to offer, that’s my real dream”, he said honestly. “And I need to do it while I am still young and strong, before I can’t do it any longer”, he said almost sadly. “One day I won’t be able to travel or I’ll be too busy with my own family. That is why I want to see the world now”, he admitted. “Get us there now you say? This I gotta see with my own eyes”, he said with a laugh.

Shino slowly shook his head, not even bothering to look down at the tattoo. “I believe that part”, he remarked slowly. He raised a hand and placed it on his own heart slowly. “I need to know that what I am feeling is the real thing”, he repeated. “I need to know that this isn’t just some crush that is going overboard. I always know how I feel and what to say, and yet now I can’t do it”, he muttered sadly. “Aaliyah I just want to know that the dreams we have for the future are real, I need to know that you really want to go there with it”, he said with a sigh. “Please, I just need to know”, he remarked as he looked up. And for the first time since he was a baby, a lone tear escaped Shino’s eyes, only further proof that he was serious about his own feelings.

And only a moment later she was kissing him again. Not one for lust or for the pleasure of it. To Shino he now felt more real than he ever had before. His tear slowly fell, landing on the ground before disappearing and forgotten. This was reality and this was real. Why did Shino always feel this need to question things? He pressed his own tongue softly into her mouth, doing his best to mimic the actions.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:13 am

Akiko smiled. "I've been in all of the major villages and most of the small ones. I don't know much about it..." She said honestly. "Like the history or anything, but I like wandering and I found some really cool places in them all." She said with a confident grin. "Especially Getsu! Its so beautiful and perfect! I love it there, it's flawlessly amazing. The beaches are so pretty and there's so much to do. I went there during the moon festival and I had the best time. It was sorta like Konoha's Sakura festival. The one we have in spring when all the trees start to bloom?"

She grabbed his hand and stopped running, making him do the same. She stood there on a branch with him for a moment, holding his hand. "You're never too old." She said, winking at him sweetly. "I've been traveling since I could walk, so you're never too young or too old." She laughed. "And when your kids can walk, they'll want to go too."

Closing her hands around his, which seemed not to work well considering his hands were almost more than double the size of her own. Closing her eyes, she concentrated and her chakra system started to move through her entire body. Normally, it almost seemed dormant, like it was in hibernation, sleeping until she started to use her chakra. As it moved through her system, her hair started to move slightly, and suddenly they were inside the forest surrounding Konoha. All that happened was a light flashed, blinding Kiba into closing his eyes.

"Come on!" she grabbed his hand and started to run through the trees again.

Aaliyah knew that there was nothing she could do to convince him, and as she slowed the kiss, she pulled back slowly breaking it. Looking up at him, she smiled and rested her forehead against his. He met her half way in the gesture so it worked out this time. Taking his hand, she put his over her breast, inside the soft flesh was the source of her life, pulsing blood through her body, a steady beat that he could feel through the intimate contact.

"The funny thing about love..." She muttered, looking into his eyes. "Is that there is no proof it exists. It's a feeling, an untouchable, unmeasurable desire and instinct. All you have to believe me is the fact I tell you that it's true. This is what makes it so hard to find, and hard to get over once it's lost.... I'll do anything for you, Shino, and the only thing I can do to make you believe that unquestioningly is to give you something that can only be given once and never taken back... If you want it."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:34 am

Kiba smiled at Akiko’s words. “I remember Naruto and Sakura said something very similar when they went there”, he said as he remembered when they were assigned to protect some prince or other. “They said that they were having the best time last time that they were up there”, he remarked as the memories were once again playing over in his mind. “And I believe that they agreed with you on absolutely every single detail”, he said with his grin. He looked over at her curiously as she made the comment about never being too old or too young. It made him feel good inside. “Wow”, he said softly as he looked down to the ground. Akiko was definitely beyond her age with her own wisdom. Just the mere thoughts made Kiba feel like he could sprint another fifty miles without sweating. “Thanks Akiko”, he said with a smile.

A bright flash of light suddenly engulfed the area as Akiko held his hand. Within a moment he felt himself getting pulled by Akiko who was once again showing off her surprising strength. He slowly opened his eyes, getting used to the darkness again. He suddenly saw the village coming into view. His eyes widened as he recognized the scene. She was serious!? But how was this possible!? “Akiko, what did you do?”, he asked with a breath of surprise as he looked at the ever approaching village.

Shino slowly felt the beat of Aaliyah’s heart going beneath him. He didn’t even know what to say. Her words though, her words were like that of an angel. He wasn’t sure if he had ever heard more powerful words uttered to him. As she made her offer he suddenly pulled away and turned around, making a quick hand gesture although Aaliyah would probably realize he had wiped a few more tears from coming. “I’m sorry”, he said softly. “I’m sorry that I questioned you, I have always lived with information and knowledge as my strength”, he began as he continued to not look at her. “I’ve lived where the facts are the only thing that I could ever depend on”, he uttered slowly. It was quiet for what felt like an eternity. “I don’t want you to give yourself to me because I doubt”, he said slowly. He turned to face her finally, a small smile on his face. “For the first time in my life, I’ll believe with faith. I’ll believe in love”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:43 am

Akiko looked up at him. "Welcome!" She said before they left. As she pulled him, he seemed surprised. "I said we could get there faster?" She looked over at him. "And you said you wanted to see that." She put her lips to her hand and mimicked the same loud whistle Kiba did earlier to summon Akamaru. He wasn't touching them so when he appeared he wasn't directly beside her. Smiling when she heard him bark and run after them, she glanced up at him, blinking a bit.

"It's a teleportation type jutsu. I can travel large distances and even over vast bodies of water. I made it up when I was young to get from where I was trained to where I lived. I hated walking after I trained, especially if I hurt myself. I broke my ankle once and walking on it hurt a lot." She said, giggling slightly. "Why do you think it's cool?" She asked, slowing down slightly. "And because I made it up, I don't have to use hand signs. I normally don't. I just need to use the tiger hand sign, and my chakra will activate and the jutsu will work. Like with most of my elemental jutsu."

Aaliyah smiled at him, shaking her head. "I don't want you to apologize to me. I never thought I'd fall in love either. I always assumed that things would never work out and I'd die. You restored faith for me Shino, be proud of that." She let her hand meet his before he pulled away. She watched him wipe his eyes.

Wrapping her arms around him, she hugged his back, resting against him for a few seconds before he turned to face her. The silence wasn't so much awkward, but it was just... almost like a pause. It seemed to go on forever, and then he spoke. "But you don't doubt me." She said, smiling at him. "You just said you didn't..." She ran her hand over his cheek, leaning up to kiss him softly once. Moving back to look into his eyes, she made the choice that if he wanted her, he'd let her know, either with words or actions. If it's what he wanted, it's what she'd give to him, without a second thought or question.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:06 am

Kiba just stared wide eyed at Akiko as she went into explaining the basics of the teleportation jutsu that she had just used. She developed it because she was tired of walking!? Good lord. Kiba didn’t even know what to say for several moments. “I didn’t even know that it was possible for anyone besides Uchiha to do that”, he finally admitted. “I have never seen anyone as amazing and powerful as you Akiko. It was VERY cool”, he said with a grin as Akamaru showed up. “Be careful about showing that off though, some people might start asking questions if a new girl shows up and can do that ya know?”, he pointed out.

“I’m beginning to question what my own words even mean in a situation like this”, Shino said softly. “It feels like everything I say is just making me feel more and more like I should just tear my own heart out and ask it what’s happening”, he remarked as he placed his hand over his heart. “I guess I can’t really talk to it anymore, and ask it how I feel. We lost contact a long time ago”, he said softly before turning up to look at Aaliyah once again. He kissed her softly, holding her softly for several moments. As he finally pulled away he just looked at her. “Victory or defeat, I will save you from Youki no matter what”, he said simply. “I don’t care if he breaks every bone in my body and takes away all my jutsus for ever. I will save you Aaliyah”, he promised.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:14 am

Akiko smiled. "You really like it then?" She made a small noise that showed she was excited. It sounded vaguely similar to "EEEE!" or something that a younger girl would do, but that's exactly what she was. As they approached the gate, she arched an eyebrow. "What do you mean new girl? I was born in Konoha?" She said as they darted through the gates. There was no one watching the gate, but there was a camera that snapped pictures ever 2 seconds, so they'd catch anyone's face that entered the village. Everyone was in side due to the rain storm. Running with him, she looked over at him. "Do you want to wait to go to my house until it stops raining tomorrow?" She asked, looking up at him with a sweet - diabetic killing smile.

Aaliyah smiled. "Don't do that..." She put her hand over his above his heart and looked up into his eyes. She held the gaze for a few moments and sighed. "I'll make it better." Putting her hand in the center of his chest, vast amounts of chakra moved through his body, relaxing and almost massaging all the muscles in his chest, working out to his arms and down his torso to the center part of his chakra production center.

When her hand moved from his body, she felt a soft embrace and kiss, which she gladly received and returned. "I don't want him to hurt you, Shino... Being free from him isn't worth it if your not there to see it." She closed her hands around his. "Promise me that you won't die to free me ok? A world without you isn't a world I'd want to live in."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:22 am

“Well yeah but I’m not sure how many people remember you, I mean I’ve never even heard of your family”, Kiba remarked. Then again the fact that Kiba didn’t know something wasn’t exactly much. Kiba ran past the gate and glanced up at the camera, holding a peace sign with his fingers and making some kind of stupid grin before darting off with Akiko. As the rain continued to fall he turned towards her. “Yeah we can see if it’s still around”, he added with a nod. “But if it really is gone then we can just head back to my place, you can even meet all of my dogs and my family”, he said with a smile. “Bet you’d love that”

Shino felt all the muscles in his body begin to relax as Aaliyah channeled her chakra there once again. Man she was always good at that. He gave a small sigh as he felt Aaliyahs’s fears and softly embraced her. “For you I won’t force you to live in that world”, he said slowly. “But that means that you must make the same promise to me”, he said slowly. “Don’t see your mission as the most important thing if it costs you your life”, he said as he took her hand into his own. “Just please, don’t force me to live without you either. I don’t even know what I would do if you did that to me”, he admitted slowly. Another tear began to fall down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:42 pm

Akiko smiled at him and laughed slightly. "I like the village, it's still pretty in the rain like this." She said as they ran through the village. The sound of the rain off all the houses was different from the trees. It was an amazing sound. "Come on." She turned left and started to run in another direction of the village. Normally the richest of the clans lived in this area. Slowing down, she stopped and sighed. She stopped in an area that was mostly trees and grass. It had been a forest for years, Hyuuga and Uchiha had been fighting over which clan got claim to it for years.

Slowing down, she stopped in a patch of flowers. Purple Wisteria had completely overcome this area, growing up a tree-like structure. Even in the rain, the strong smell of the flowers was in teh area. Sighing, Akiko bent down. "This is where my room was..." She trailed off, turning to face him. When there was a house here, it was easily the largest in the village. They always heard stories of what went on. Kids normally making up stories about the villages 'haunted house'.

"We can go to your house now.." She muttered, smiling at him. "I don't want you to catch a cold." She added, picking some of the wisteria and standing up. "lead the way!"

Aaliyah smiled at him. "I won't die if you promise me you won't..." She trailed off, but touched his cheek, wiping away the tear as it fell. "I don't leave you alone Shino... I won't die on you even through we can't always be together, ok?" She asked, looking deep into his eyes.

"I want to be with you permanently, but I need to finish this first... I'll have to go back, but I promise not to let anyone else but you have me ok? I refuse to let any other man touch or be with me... ok?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:52 pm

Kiba quickly took off after Akiko as it seemed like she was quickly on the trail of something important. He could tell that she wasn’t making up some sort of story, she was definitely running around the place as if she had played ninja when she was young. He wondered how good she was before this amazing training. He just smiled and continued off, running after her until they came to a patch of abandoned woods. Kiba was still young for a memory of that old house to really stick in his mind. He just watched as Akiko seemed to realize that whatever she had once had was gone.

He moved over and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, hoping to provide a small sense of comfort at least to her. He was about to say something but Akiko spoke about how it was about time that they made their way over to his own home. “Come on Akiko, you’ll love it there”, he said honestly. He turned and started to jog off, not wanting to have Akiko lose her flowers even though she could keep up with him. “I’ll show you some of our most recent new born puppies”, he said with a smile. It wouldn’t be too long till they would arrive at his home, he slowly opened the door for her.

Shino gave a slow and weak nod as Aaliyah spoke to him, feeling her hand wipe away his tear. He didn’t know what to say again. He just brought Aaliyah into a close hug. “I believe you”, he said softly as he looked up into her eyes. “So I expect you to not let my first bit of faith in some time to let me down”, he said with a smile. “I want to be with you no matter what, I would march up to Youki himself and defeat him if I could……..but I’m not sure I’m strong enough yet”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:39 pm

Akiko smiled at him as they ran off. When they arrived at his house she went inside it before him and smiled. They were standing in a hallway, soaking wet, every part of them dripping. Blinked a few times, she gathered her hair to the side of her body and started to ring it out. Looking up at him, her long soft hair flowed down her back. Pulling off her shirt, she looked over at him. A sheer white tank top had been under her shirt, which due to the rain, not only did it mold and plaster herself to every inch of her skin, revealing her thin waistline, but it showed the white bra with light blue trim she had on underneath it.

"This is the part I hate about the rain..." She said, pulling off her shoes, looking over at him, tilting her head to the side, now realizing she didn't bring anything with her. "I... don't have any more cloths..." She said, walking over to stand in front of him, the tight white shirt like a thin second layer of skin over her own.

Aaliyah moved closer to him and kissed him. "I'm glad you believe me... I love that you have faith." She said, letting her lips softly meet his. it felt so good to be able to kiss him and she wrapped her arms around him, smiling happily. As the kiss slowly broke, she rested her hands on his strong chest. "You wouldn't be able to, but I appreicate it." She said, resting her forehead against his.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:56 pm

Kiba quickly made his way in after Akiko, not wanting to stand out in the rain any longer then she did after all. Plus he didn’t have any jutsus that could clean them off while making a cool design at the same time. He just used his sleeve, despite it being wet it worked well enough to get a bit of the rain off of Kiba’s face. His eyes suddenly twitched as if it was completely casual, Akiko had just removed her shirt off and done it like there wasn’t anything wrong with it. This girl was very innocent indeed. He decided to just be busy with something else for the time being. He quickly used his fingers and rubbed his eyes as if he was trying to get something out of them.

“Well it’s not much but you can wear some of my old clothes”, Kiba insisted as he kept working on his eyes. Anything was better than how she looked right now. If anyone saw this Kiba would probably be accused of being a creeper, and of little girls to make it even worse. “Just go down the hall and take a right, you can go through some of the old drawers before hopping in the shower which is just across the hall from there”, he muttered. “I’ll change myself while you do that”

He returned both kisses, memorizing each and every feel that her lips gave him. If he couldn’t put knowledge with love then he would just remember what it was like when it happened. He hugged her softly as she placed her forehead against his. “I love you Aaliyah, at least I really think so. Just please believe me”, he said softly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:04 pm

Akiko glanced over at Kiba, seeming confused that he was ignoring her. Why wouldn't he look at her. She moved around him so she was standing in front of him, wiping the water off his face. "Why are you doing that?" She asked, tilting her head to the side, her long hair still dripping onto the floor. She wasn't exactly shy and modesty wasn't something she learned much about because she was never allowed to leave or be around anyone but her siblings and the shinobi who trained her.

"Ok!" She said enthusastically about being able to wear his cloths. She looked down the hallway and then back up at him. "How are you going to change if your cloths are in your room?" She asked, tilting her head to the side innocently. "You can change with me, Kiba." She said sweetly, a smile appearing on her small face. "It's not like I don't trust you."

Starting to walk down the hall and turned so she was walking backwards, facing him. "Come on, Even if I get cloths, I'm going to need a towel, so..." She reached forward to get his hand.

Aaliyah smiled at him, loving the feeling of his lips against hers. Was this what love was? Is this how it felt and what she'd been missing out on her entire life? Wow... no wonder sex and love was always the focus of all movies. "I love you too..." She said for the first time, and loved the way it sounded coming from him. She loved saying it. "I'll always believe what you tell me." Moving up, her lips made contact with his softly.

Moving away from him, she sat on the side of the bed and smiled, laying down on it, letting her entire body relax.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:32 pm

Kiba just continued to keep at it. “My eyes just really hurt all of a sudden and I’m trying to get rid of it”, he remarked slowly as he heard Akiko speak. “Don’t worry about me though I will be just fine shortly”, he added as he heard Akiko excitedly agree to go back and change. He breathed a sigh of relief, Kiba never really liked being put into these kinds of positions. Of course now it was only a moment later that Akiko was yelling at him for him to join her in changing. God did she have to be so innocent!?

“Oh I know you do but I’ll just wait till you get in the shower, don’t want things to be odd”, he said hoping that she could leave it at that. He just smiled towards her and gave a small wave. “Don’t worry about me I will just wait my turn, really I’ll be fine”, he said hoping that she would just walk away. “For the love of god please just get in the shower”, Kiba said in his head as he held his smile.

Shino just returned the kisses passionately, wanting Aaliyah to know how he felt through the actions that he was showing. He wasn’t sure how else to do it in all honesty. He just made sure that his lips transferred what his heart was feeling. Shino couldn’t say whether or not he was being real or not, but he was definitely doing his best.

He moved over and sat down next to Aaliyah as she lay down on the bed. He just turned his head so that he was looking down towards her, smiling softly at her as she rested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next