Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust Empty
PostSubject: Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust   Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:52 am

Darkness surrounded Osore as he stood atop the hill, overlooking the town below him. The sun was setting, leaving a veil of twilight over the land. The assassin looked through his binoculars, eyeing the townsfolk and the activity below. It was a tiny town near the farm which held the necklace. He wanted to survey this area first, see if there was anyone here that didn't quite belong in here. It was a farming community, warriors wouldn't be common. Anyone here that looked like a mercenary or shinobi for hire, Osore would take them out before striking the farm. He pulls the binoculars down as he noticed nothing yet.

"Junko, what do you make of it?" he asked the partner that he was working with. As smart as Osore was, he might have missed something...though he doubted it. In truth, he wanted to get a better opinion of his comrade. She was rather new to the organization, or at least a little too green for Osore's tastes. He needed to know what he was working with before he dared take her in to a life or death situation. Becoming part of the Yokai Seven was not enough for Osore, and he'd make sure this girl wasn't green by the end of this mission.
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust   Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:34 am

Junko Ningyo

"It looks like a normal everyday village to me. I don't see anyone who looks out of place so I have to assume that they really are all famers. Those who are outside at the very least", Junko replied as she picked a flower that was at her feet and looking at it smiling. Osore had been usual Osore, silent and colder then her metal frame but it didn't phase Junko, not that much ever did. For an artificial lifeform, there were times when she seemed like the most human of the Yokai.

"Come on, let's get down there. Last one to the village has to pay the tavern expenses!", Junko shouted before sticking her tongue out at Osore and charging down the hill at top speed. Junko always enjoyed herself much more when she got sent on missions with another Yokai as her partner, it seemed to make the time go by better. Osore may have been a darker and gloomier choice but Junko had enjoyed herself all the same.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust   Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:52 am

Osore Ankoku

"I don't care what it looks like, you should be more careful before-" Osore began but the puppet had already run off before he could get a word in. He just rolled his eyes before heading down after her, taking observation of any movements. He had done a thorough search around the village to make sure there were no spies or traps, but there was little way of knowing what would come from this village from the inside. For all they knew they were walking in to a trap...part of the reason why Osore didn't try very hard to slow Junko down.

However, she got down to the village and was still alive, that was a good start! He was certain the others would have given him a bunch of crap if number seven didn't make it back alive while he did. He pushed that thought aside for now as he moved down and observed the town. There was no ambush unit, and no one seemed to be looking at them strangely. That meant they were used to seeing warriors come in...which made Osore wonder just how many men they were going to have to kill tonight. IT didn't matter to him.

"We stop at the bar, if there's anything I know it's that soldiers like to get drunk," Osore said as he continued to move forward. "They like to drink, forget about the things that they've done...things they've seen," Osore uttered quietly as he glanced over at Junko. "You're lucky, to not be weighed down by the burden of emotion. It is truly your greatest strength," the assassin said before heading to the bar and opening the door.

If there were any soldiers inside, Osore would slay them before proceeding to the barn where the necklace was. He had no interest in this mission taking any longer than necessary.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust   Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:38 am

The bar was not overly crowded, three tables holding three people, one person sitting at the end of the bar, and one table occupied in the corner by a single person.  This table sat in the back corner of the building, the same spot among all taverns that he normally rested.  The location set himself apart from the loud groups, and let him be left alone as he contemplated whatever happened to be on his mind that day.   The man sat alone, hood just barely up and hanging on the very back edge of his head.  A pencil in one hand and the other propping his head up as he studied the content of the notebook in front of him.  This town did not offer much to him to add to his notes, besides their rather unwillingness to move trade goods for anything but unheard of returns.  Their stubbornness in trade showed one of the reasons that the tavern was rather unoccupied.  However, he simply wrote it up as a bad harvest at this time, and then it made sense to him.  Surama took a sip of the water that rested near his propped up elbow, and then sighed.

(just posting this intro to get it out of the way. Ill probably follow Kasumi in the order of posting tho)
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust   Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:08 pm

Junko Ningyo

Junko did a flip at the end of her sprint, very pleased with herself that she had won the race without much challenge, not understanding that Osore simply chose not to participate. Waited for Osore to catch up before giving him a big smile and fell in line next to him as they started moving through the village. She sighed and shrugged as Osore seemed to ignore her, focusing instead on whatever he was thinking about. He was a smart guy but he was never much fun, not that it bothered Junko, she always just preferred her companions... More lively. Maybe he was hungry? Or Gassy? Either of those effected an Organics mood she had come to learn.

"That sounds like a good idea. You can get something to eat while you're at it. By my calculations you haven't eaten a single thing in 18 hours. Organic dietary requirements clearly state that you be eating at least two hot meals a da-...", Junko waffled on as they walked into the bar. She went quiet when her automatic facial recognisition software started blaring in her head. She looked over to where the software had outlined and saw the last person in the world she had ever expected to see again.

"Surama-san! Hey, it's me Junko! Over here!", Junko called out, grabbing Osore by the wrist and tugging him in the direction of the fellow Shinobi who was sitting at the table by himself. It was the perfect opportunity, not only to say hi again but to see if he was still taking as many notes as he had the last time...

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust   Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Osore Ankoku

Osore did seem lost in his own thoughts as he observed the village around him. All things seemed normal. Whoever was hired to protect the necklace wouldn't or couldn't be this careful. Osore sensed no overly large chakra signatures, making him wondering if they were even in the right place. More likely, all the thugs were going to be waiting at the farm where the necklace was....good.

Osore preferred it when his enemies were all in one place.

"If I was any sort of a normal human you'd be right. However, anyone with a mastery of chakra can converse their chakra enough to where food is barely necessary. If I was injured food would help me heal, but right now it's a distraction," Osore said before looking to see what she was doing.

Shit, she recognized someone? Osore felt the girl try to gain a grip on his hand, but he slipped back before casting a jutsu that caused him to turn invisible. What was Junko thinking!? They were on a stealth mission for god's sake. If they were going to be this loud anyone could hear what they were up to and plan accordingly. The girl was sloppy and quick to act, two traits that Osore despised. For now, he'd wait back and watch this interaction with the one known as Surama. As far as Osore could tell he had the strongest bit of chakra in the room. Perhaps he knew a bit about this necklace...
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust   Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:28 am

Surama had slightly dozed off after propping his head onto his arm. He had been lost in thought and his body decided it was time to nap, and that is what it did. He heard his name get called from across the bar and was startled, but did not visually flinch. He moved his eyes up to the door, and was startled a second time. What? Why is the puppet girl here? He never expected to meet the fascinating creature again, in the bar of a tiny town. With his free hand, he waved at her, and then looked back down to his notepad, reading what was written. Instead of a page of notes, all that was there was a sketch of a puppet design he had been tampering with in his spare time.
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust   Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 6:45 am

Junko Ningyo

Junko looked down at her empty hand as if she were trying to work out why Osore was no longer in it before her attention returned to what she was doing. She was fairly used to Organics by now, but their actions still sometimes phased her. Had she done something wrong and Osore was angry at her? Or did she accidently create an Organic faux pas that she was unaware of?

Whatever the case, she knew there was no point in forcing the issues, especially not with someone like Osore. Instead, she proceeded over to Surama and sat down at his table with a big smile on her face. Osore may have thought she was artificial to the point that even her expressions of emotion were merely fake, but she knew what she felt had to be really, at least in the context of the emotion as she understood it. Right now? Junko was just happy to see a familar face.

"Hi Surama-san, long time no see. Last time I saw you, we were up on Elm's Peak", Junko said, overly enthusiastic about a reunion with a person she only knew briefly a year ago. While human memory had a haziness of time to blur it, Junko's memory was as clear as the moment she first saw it. Her brazenness was less about over-excitement and more the fact that to her, her memories of the man, could literally play-back like it was yesterday. Looking back toward the door, where she presumed Osore was still hiding, she motioned over to the table with a simple head movement, trying to draw her companion to join them.

"Still scribbling in that old note pad I see", Junko observed, leaning forward to try and see over the edge of the pad to catch a glimpse of what had been printed onto the paper.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust   Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Osore Ankoku

Osore didn't trust anyone, experience had taught him otherwise. The worst quality of man was their ability to change. They grew selfish, cold and distant. Humans always had a quality of being selfish. They could justify it how they want, but at the end of the day a human would always choose itself before anyone else. Osore supposed that he couldn't blame them, he had grown that way too...but only when he realized that no one would ever come to save him if he needed it.

Osore used his chakra to walk along the side of the building, balancing sideways while he remained invisible. No one was going to accidentally bump in to him up here after all. Right now Junko's friend was the only possible threat in this tavern, so Osore waited patiently to hear their conversation before he decided whether the man would live or die.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust   Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:11 am

Surama looked up at the non-organic creature with the faintest hint of a smile on his face. The mention of Elm's Peak created an interesting stream of memories for Surama. People he was forced to fight besides because of crazed citizens in a small town. He still had his notes of the phenomenon, but he refused to share the information with any scientist he met. Once he enters a similar phenomenon, then he would feel prepared to share the findings. However, over all of this, what stuck out most was the.... thing? girl? puppet? He still was not sure how to refer to a creature such as Junko. The idea that it moved on its own, while still being controllable was intriguing to him.

Surama noticed Junko look back to the door and do a simple head nod. Was she malfunctioning? An error in repair? Or was someone hiding that did not want to be seen? Surama peaked to where his short sword rested on his hip, making sure he had not left in his bag, where he could not reach it. Although he had put his guard up ever so slightly, he understood Junko meant him no harm.
"How else would I keep any new information that I find on my travels?" He noticed her trying to sneak a look at his notepad. "If your are so curious, why not take a seat and see what I have here?" One of the things Surama enjoyed most was sharing the information he so proudly gathered. At least, he preferred to share with anyone who was not going to try to turn on him and publish any new findings as their own. The page he had open to was a sketch of a new puppet idea he had, one of the many scattered throughout his many notebooks.

The puppet on this page took the form of a crocodile. It had a flamethrower that shot from the back of its mouth, and sharp blades for nails. The most intriguing part was the back, which could quickly shift into a immobile, yet large shield wall for the user. It was an idea he had been playing around with, but was trying to find the right type of puppet to utilize it with.
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust   Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:08 pm

Junko Ningyo

Junko took a seat upon being offered, giving a gracious nod of thanks to his welcoming gesture. She didn't quite understand the whole notepad thing, but then again she very rarely forgot anything unless she deleted it from her memory files to conserve space. She did realise that organic memory wasn't as reliable as her own but the idea was still alien to her.

"Wow, it's puppet", Junko said in amazement, leaning forward a little for to get a better view, "Quite the impressive one too, if you ask me".

Junko looked around the bar, seeing if Osore had come out of hiding yet. He hadn't of course, much to Junko's frustration. She shrugged her shoulders and told herself that he must be shy. She hoped he would warm up to Surama soon, but knowing Osore she wasn't about to hold her breath. Not that she needed to breathe.

"So what brings you to this little part of the world? Business or pleasure?", Junko asked getting right down to it. She needed to know his reasons for being here so she could work out if he was with them or against them. Personally, Junko hoped for the former rather then the latter.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust   Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:21 pm

Osore Ankoku

A wanderer...those came in all shapes and sizes. Osore didn't have the highest amount of respect to those that wandered for their work. It meant they had no morals, no ideals, or hopes for their future. They would easily betray anyone for a higher dollar amount. Men that promised to protect could easily walk away when handed only a few hundred more yen. It was sickening.

And now this new one...Osore couldn't quite make him out yet. He seemed to be friends with Junko, but that wasn't really a testament of anything. Junko seemed to prefer if everyone was her friend. The only thing Osore had attained so far was that the man was a puppeteer of some level. Based on his designs he was a skilled craftsman as well. Osore kept listening in the shadows, wanting to know if the man was working for their target or not.

If he wasn't, he could be on his way. If he was though, Osore might have to break some fingers to try and get what information he wanted.
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust   Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 12:03 am

"Thank you, although this is more of a quick sketch than a finished product. Some of my other designs are far more intricate and interesting." Surama watched Junko as she seemingly searched the room, and then shrugged. Is she expecting someone? Or this similar to when she looked back earlier? Maybe she is just having a glance at the area.... The shrug did not help him discern what she was attempting to accomplish by searching the room. She simply could be disappointed with the lack of drinks or locals.

"Why am I here?" He thought for a second. "Well, it isn't for pleasure. However I wouldn't say it is business, either." Why was he here again? He had been so engrossed in his notebook that he had momentarily forgotten what his goal was. But then it clicked in him mind, "Oh that's right! I have always wanted to learn the basics to archery, and I had heard from some contacts of mine that one of the better instructors today is in an area close to here, so I decided to venture this way." He paused for a moment. "What brings you to this town?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust   Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust Empty

Back to top Go down

Yokai Seven: Gems and Dust
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Ultimate Legends :: The World :: Travel-
Jump to: